+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst 1 18 28 37 LastLast

Thread: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

1. Link to Post #541
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

One another question, I am currently traveling around, apparently Turpentine not allowed to carry in the airport. Any idea, tip how to make it? Funny, it's already getting delivered to me via airports (International order)

I am thinking to create sugar cubes with turpentine and carry the cubes? Or not?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turpcan For This Post:

kennywally (30th June 2016), penn (12th January 2016)

3. Link to Post #542
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

Just bringing up my first post, in case being missed:

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the secret of Turpentine

I do suffer from Candida, since about 3 months ago I took antibiotics. My symptoms are bloating and indigestion and of course not being able to eat sweeties. the bloating one is real bad, I wonder if Turpentine has helped anyone with a Bloated stomach? got rid of it fast?

I did stop eating sweets, processed foods and dairy. I now eat high fat diet and meat and vegetables, which has helped alot, esp the fatty foods (example, Ghee, Lard)

Dr Jennifer Daniels Candida Cleanse - Turpentine PDF, was a great read. she did recommend to take it 1 tsp two times per week only, I see you guys are talking it almost daily here. No problem with daily dose? I guess you guys followed Dr Jennifer, that's why I am asking.

I hope I'll get rid of Candida soon with the power of Turpentine! Will report back my progress.

Thank you.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turpcan For This Post:

Ewan (14th January 2016), kennywally (5th April 2016)

5. Link to Post #543
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

Another Happy Customer! This guy is enthusiastic to say the least..

Questions for the group. Is there a recommended schedule for using Turp with Castor Oil.?

I understand the sugar being used for bait. But not sure about the Castor Oil ?
    Is the oil for carrying the Turp, deeper into the bowels ?

6. Link to Post #544
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks aviators for posting this vid. That's great news!

I have a question guys, can you take Turpentine for the rest of your life? for health maintenance and such.

Once candida cured, to take it 2-3 times per week.
    Last edited by turpcan; 16th January 2016 at 09:24.

7. Link to Post #545
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Could someone who knows, answer my question? - which one is stronger for candida cleansing or generally? Turpentine or Kerosene?

Thank you.

8. Link to Post #546
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi everybody, have been following the thread for a few months (its the best one I could find on turpentine, thanks for all the info guys)

Short story, steps to health collapse and word of warning on how I ended up here:-

18 months ago I accidently inhaled a mouldy compost bag at the bottom of the garden containing fungal spores that went onto my lungs.
    This resulted in heart palpitations,difficulty in breathing within 2 weeks and slowly appearing spotty/small pimple area on the side of my neck.
    First visit to the Doctor resulted in Asthma meds despite me explaining clearly what had happened.
    During the next few months I had some urine and blood tests that showed very little apart from elevated liver enzyme function (Docter had no explanation for that)

9 months on, I caught a nasty cold probably brought on by what was in my lungs, went to doctors and got not one but 3 course of antibiotics thinking that this would get rid of the problem.

Ok, right, this is where it started to get really bad.
    I had read that Itraconazole can get rid of sytemic fungal infections so I decided to try 2 per day, this immediately made me very ill but I ignored that and carried on taking them as I hoped it was worth it (diet at this time was very poor, sugar and many carbs)
    After 9 days my body went into shock(swollen all over and liver really hurt) and I ended up in accident and emergency and with hindsight I believe this was an overdose, I worked out after that Itraconazole can not be broken down by the liver and builds up to toxic levels.

So by this time not knowing, I had wiped out half of my gut flora immune sytem with antibiotics and the other half with Itraconazole (my hair also fell out and I lost my sense of smell completely- and its still not come back after 8 months)

Next and final step that gave me candida:-

I decided to go on a mad and extreme diet that meant lots of raw food (not recommended for candida, cant digest it easily/quickly), my mistake was I bought a juicer and juiced 1000's of carrots, unknowing to me there is a potential fungus on the peel of the carrots (I did not peel any of them) and they have tonnes of sugar in them(how stupid of me to overlook this)
    Ok, one day I had juiced like about 40 carrots and had to run to the toilet, immediately there was a mouldy/runny sign to my poo, over the next few days this virulent organism took over my stomach and my health really went downhill.

For the next month I tried many many supplements/cures and I had a severe 7 day die off from caprylic acid (recommended), and I thought I got rid of it (how mistaken I was), when the candida came back it appeared resistant to caprylic acid so I tried undecylenic acid which resulted in a small die off but the candida returned stronger than ever.
    I went on a 100% protein diet (another big mistake, must have a small amount of carbs, less than 50 grams?), this resulted in the candida switching from feeding on carbs to feeding on protein which is way more dangerous.
    I had already lost 30 lbs and now the candida had switched to protein so I was losing muscle as well.

At this point I was becoming desparate(5 months ago), at that point I came across this thread and Dr Jennifer Daniels, read up on it as much as possible including all of your useful links (thanks again)

My Turpentine treatment so far

First I tried some gum turpentine from the paint shop here in the UK (rustins pure turpentine)
    I did one 5 mill dose every 4 days. The first time I took it my brain was immediately clearer and my eyes went bluer.
    Downside was I could taste a slight metalic taste in the cheap turp and my arms and legs were slightly numb the next day.
    (warning: I took 5 mill of this turp 2 days in a row and I went into a bit of shock where my legs became numb for a couple of hours, do not dose over 5 mills and measure it carefully and space it over a few days, use with extrem caution, it is very strong)

After 4 doses my pure and cleaner diamond g forest turp had arrived, by this time I was feeling much better but I mistakenly thought I was nearly cured because I was way better health wise but still unknowingly very ill. I decide to stop taking any over christmas, and ended up drinking half a bottle of pure whiskey, surprisingly the next day I woke up feeling better- seems like fungus does not like it, but unfortunately I think my liver was tipped over the edge and during the next few days once again the candida came back.
    O, I should mention that all this time I had breathing problems from the spores on the lungs and everytime I had any kind of die off, the toxic breakdown products would go straight to my lungs and make it worse so I had to be carefull when I took turp (between 3-5 days)

Now I am 5 doses of diamond g forest into the treatment and will post updates to let how it goes.

tips and warnings

Measure the turp carefully, not with a spoon, it is very strong and I can tell the difference between 4 mills and 5 mills, know your exact dose, don't guess!
    Buy some urinalysis 10 strip test and look at your leucocyte levels (should be less than 15, mine would reach about 70 when I had severe bout)
    Do not take any prescription meds near your turp dose day(turp likes your body clean), I took 2 ibuprofen and codiene on the same day and it resulted in a severe reaction.
    Do not take activated charcoal, this might help some people but I suffered a reaction (chemical?) and woke up white and ill the next day, not good.
    I take turp 2hrs after the last food in the evening, I find this is most effective because otherwise you are feeding the candida with extra food and during the night the yeast population multiples so its the best time to get it under control.

Questions for anybody please?

1) Does anybody know how long persistant fungal cells stay in the body dorment and whats the best way of waking them up?
    2) Is the 1 day numbness in my hands and arms after taking turp the result of the turp or the toxic die off cocktail in my blood?

Thanks for reading my story, looking forward to further expert input from everyone!

Kind Regards,

Dash
    Last edited by Dash; 22nd January 2016 at 12:43.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dash For This Post:

Baby Steps (22nd January 2016), fourty-two (22nd January 2016), Hervé (22nd January 2016), kennywally (5th April 2016), Lilje (28th February 2016), ThePythonicCow (22nd January 2016)

10. Link to Post #547
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Whisky contains Elagic acid, a powerful anti-fungal and anti-cancer substance.

I put un-peeled carrot in my smoothie, there is something beneficial in the skin, but I also put Garlic and berries, so the allicin & elagic acid in the berries probably (hopefully) fight the carrot fungus!
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Dash (30th January 2016)

12. Link to Post #548
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Dash (here)
    [...]
    ... I think my liver was tipped over the edge and during the next few days once again the candida came back.
    [...]
    You might want to give your liver a hand as well: Liver detox (from av1)

Then, there are also "candida-like" symptoms which may derive from deficiencies:

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    I am finally ready to state that -

After dealing with what I was always told was a "candida issue"...

Having first gone to the "doctors" (zero results other than contributing to the profits of the pharmaceutical cartel)

Having done every diet (never could stick with one), having tried all sorts of "pro-biotics" and having tried other potential remedies...

I am stating in all full and truthful honesty that all the symptoms of which I had come to believe I had "candida issues" have vanished completely since I started this MBC routine.

It is hard not to believe that the MBC resolved these issues (whether the issue was "candida" or not).

Also, I tried the batch that I thought may have been a dud and it seems to work just like the others. Yet for no more than the cost of $1.20 or so, I could easily have discarded it.
    Taken from here: Magnesium BiCarbonate Water - a guide to make
    Last edited by Hervé; 22nd January 2016 at 15:55.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Dash (30th January 2016), hohoemi (19th March 2016)

14. Link to Post #549
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just a small update, under my forearms in 1 area have hundreds of what look like broken blood vessels on them, this I attribute to die off of fungal cells that have been carried to the service of the skin to exit the body (there are a few other places on the body that have tiny red pimple marks as well)

I am thinking that sugar with turp carries the turp to the systemic candida around the body but does not stay in the stomach long enough to tackle the root cause of the growth so I am going to try turp with castor oil in order to see if that helps deeper in the colon, am figuring the oil is going to stick around longer to allow the turp to do it's magic.
    And the slight numbness in my legs after each dose has more or less disappeared, so it appears this is caused by the toxic die off and not the turps.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dash For This Post:

Lilje (28th February 2016)

16. Link to Post #550
    Great Britain Avalon Member dawnawakeningfreespirit's Avatar
    Thanks

Good evening, this is the thread that inspired me to join the forum. I am currently doing a juice 10 day fast to get my body ready for the event of introducing the spirit of the pine. Dr Daniels has given me great insight (via the internet) and I will be following her advice from her write up. I also have a friend who is living overseas that swears by this practice, the changes in him are immense and positive . I have read this thread and thank you all for taking the time to share experiences. I am unaware I have candida, although I do have some other health issues, like weak muscles due to a inherited family condition. This also makes them very stiff at times and sore. I get pins and needles in my arms and legs and fatigued at times. Thankfully it comes and goes, although is brought on worse by stress, or taking intoxicants of any variety. I have ordered Mylands brand and shall share my experience, when I drink it will be to your good health. Be well xxx

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dawnawakeningfreespirit For This Post:

Lilje (28th February 2016), penn (12th February 2016), Quinnan (11th April 2016)

18. Link to Post #551
    Estonia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi guys! I´m new on the forum and am seriously impressed with this thread. Thank you all so much for contributing and giving such valuable input! Personally I have struggled with candida for about 3 years now and feel very committed to battling those little bastards out of my system. What really took me to the dark side was a nasty case of infection in my intestines which I got from eating sick meat in a restaurant. I basically lost all my good bacteria there and got a persistent case of candida in return as I has to eat lots of antibiotics to kill the infection. Since then I have tried all sorts of diet approaches to kill it off without much results. What really gave me a kick towards trying turp has been the problems with my ears that have gradually worsened. All the itchiness, ringing and stuffiness is driving me crazy.

I have just this week placed my order for both turp (Diamond g) and Oxy-Powder for cleansing and will get on with the program as soon as I get them. I will share my experiences with you guys then also. I am also fixing my diet as dr.Daniels suggested in her protocol. However, I wondered a bit her suggestion to eat lots of fruit in the morning. Don't most candida diets usually ban fruits as they are mostly quite high in sugar? Which fruits do you prefer in your diet? Tips are appreciated

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lilje For This Post:

dawnawakeningfreespirit (12th March 2016), Ewan (28th February 2016), Hervé (28th February 2016), ThePythonicCow (29th February 2016)

20. Link to Post #552
    Mexico Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello friends, I have not been in good health, I think this intestinal candida is destroying my life ... I tell them not to commit my mistakes .... I get my hands on a book from a nutritionist called Cala Cervera , is a nutritionist and must be made strict diet of sugar, vegetables and protein alone ... the truth is that I have almost 18 months diesta health and my weight and started to leave unless .... I firmly believe that the turpentine you can do great miracles in the life of anyone, but it is a matter of effort, patience and perseverance to achieve ... this candida is a lucrative business, everyone offers solutions, but everything is a lie. I start again with turpentine, which was the only thing that gave me results at the beginning, I hope not to repeat these mistakes:

1. Remove the fruit, because almost all doctors say you have to eliminate all forms of sugar, and instead the dra. Daniels prefers not to consume fruits and meats whenever possible or too much protein.
    2. Lack of consistency in the process, Dr. Daniels indicates that in severe cases could start to take no more than 5 ml for 4 days, then go 2 times a week.
    3. Supplementing with vitamin B as indicated in the protocol.
    4. Moisturize and basically take castor oil if necessary, the idea is to ensure that the bad bugs out of my body.

Thank you

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kevin2015 For This Post:

Elixir (10th March 2016), fourty-two (11th March 2016), Hervé (10th March 2016), Lilje (15th March 2016)

22. Link to Post #553
    Thanks

Today I start the protocol of Dr Daniels - I have been so busy I had to put it off for a few days. I ate good after my fast, then I did have some wheat and cheese. I am doing what she suggests as she has worked with many people and has used herself as a test to see what works.. This weekend I am clearing out and will drink 1/2 tea spoon of the turpentine on white sugar this Monday morning. Await to see effects, up the dosage on Tuesday if no change. Will share the results here in this thread as I found it so very helpful during my research. Have a healthy weekend

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dawnawakeningfreespirit For This Post:

Hervé (16th March 2016), Lilje (15th March 2016)

24. Link to Post #554
    Estonia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am still also waiting to get started. I got my Oxy Powders for cleansing but the turps I ordered from Diamond G did not pass customs. This system is so rigged... Looks like EU does not want 100% natural organic products to pass into its member states. There goes more than 70 dollars of shipping costs and still waiting for the refunds of the turps I bought I Really just wanted to buy the bullet proof safest brand out there but now I have had to dwell into the local market to find an other brand. Luckily after a thorough research (+contacting some of the companys) I was able to find a brand that is 100% pure natural turpentine, so Im gonna go with that.

About sugar consumption and fruits, I did some research and found some insight on why we should continue eating natural sugars (without overdoing it ofc) as dr.Daniels also advices. "Starved candida needs sugar and so will travel upwards through the intestines in search of it. If no sugar is found, candida will project invasive filaments into the intestinal wall, pass into the bloodstream, and – if not quickly destroyed by white blood cells – become systemic." (Source: I Didn’t Quit Sugar). I have also noticed that when I eat fruits my digestion works faster, which I really good. But I think moderation is the key here, as it is with everything. I was on a strict zero-carbs diets last year for many months in a row and all it did to me was that I lost lots of weight and became extremely weak. Candida survived it. The way I see this is that I will allow myself couple fruits a day to keep my blood sugars normal, give me some energy and not push those candida buggers into the crazy survival mode. Then apply dr. Daniels method, increase number of bowels movements with Oxy Powder and then use the turp to kick off the candida.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lilje For This Post:

dawnawakeningfreespirit (16th March 2016), Hervé (16th March 2016)

26. Link to Post #555
    Thanks

Here is my write up

*** Each morning I am juicing after the turps (roughly an hour) I am also drinking the amount of distilled water for my weight

13th March 2016

Good morning I am getting ready to do the turps on Monday morning (It is now Sunday) I have followed the protocol for a day and am now on day 2. I have had 3 bowel movements, drank the right amount of water for my weight and took castor oil yesterday evening (which was violent) I have followed the diet and feel quite tired today (My menstrual cycle started early yesterday) I nearly caved in as not detoxed before at this time as I struggle with painful cramps, but decided not to put it off. The only difference is I am not waiting the week before the turps as I have to go away next weekend. As far as I am aware I have no candida symptoms, although I struggle to lose weight. I do have an inherited medical condition that weakens my muscles, gives me pins and needles in my arms and feet and at times I have extreme exhaustion and my body balance is effected. My symptoms are brought on by stress, and taking anything toxic into my body. I am hopeful I stop craving the 'nasty' stuff and switch more to the live good foods. I have been vegetarian for 31 years and vegan on and off. Raw on occasions, but not often. Will keep you updated. Thank you for this group and all the amazing people who have inspired me to do this cleanse . Especially Dr Daniels.

I have just taken a teaspoon and a half of castor oil to try and move things along. No BM at all and it is 6.30pm at night (I usually go 1 to 3 times a day) I juiced ate fruit have drunk the water and eaten salad and 2 sweet potato's with no affect. I have read here people are taking turps and not having 3 BM's a day so I am going to see how I feel in the morning if I should take it or not. To be honest I feel pretty drained and not my best at all today.I cannot physically eat as much food as she suggests.

14th March

Good morning - the castor oil worked and from midnight till 2 am I was backwards and forwards to the bathroom. Awoke this morning and decided to take the turps. Was really surprised at how pleasant it tasted and how easy it went down. I did 1 teaspoon of sugar to 15 drops of turps (roughly half a teaspoon) going to keep close to home today with a gentle walk by the sea.... I had lemon water before taking it and distilled water after and during the dose. So far no real change ....

Good evening thought I would give a quick update. My cravings today are only slight although I have craved this evening bread, dreaming of toast humous and avocado, seeds and nuts. Carrying on with the water amount and the Drs diet (although less food that she recommends) 1 Salad brown rice and herbs. 2 bananas and a bowl of blueberries and grapes. I added the rice for ruffage. I also juice in the morning and drink lemon water first thing. I had a very small BM this morning. Decided to leave the castor oil today to give my body a break. Will take a teaspoon tomorrow of turps and sugar chased down by a teaspoon of castor oil. I have felt ok today, no different, will have to try the procedure again when not menstrual as I feel this effects everything.

15th March

Good afternoon, what an amazing feeling ! I awoke, drank lemon water and a litre of distilled water. I took 1 teaspoon of sugar and 30 drops of turps. Within minutes this smile spread across my face and I felt happiness the kind you get from deep meditation. I have been doing the garden this morning and just juiced now, I had a BM pretty much not long after I got up, this made me decide to take it today as yesterday I was slugglish, I believe that was down to doing the castor oil on days 1 and 2 day (there was nothing left inside me) not feeling hungry at all if I do will have some fruit..

Afternoon Juiced feeling good

This evening I had rice, salad a sweet potato garlic bulb 2 banana and 2 clementines. Felt a little tired so laid down for an hour. I felt good all evening although only one BM this morning without any castor oil.

No detox symptoms or die off ...

I hope this is helpful, the brand I am using is mylands.

Be Well

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dawnawakeningfreespirit For This Post:

Ewan (4th April 2016), fourty-two (16th March 2016), Hervé (16th March 2016), Lilje (18th March 2016), lunaflare (10th May 2016)

28. Link to Post #556
    Mexico Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello everyone, I commented, and the full moon is approaching and it is important to note that the best time to use the Turpentine is during this period ... I am currently taking 5 ml with sugar cubes .... I want to take too to remember, turpentine is a wonderful tool, but nevertheless must be accompanied by a proper diet ... as Dr. says. Daniels, limit intake of red meat, flour products and sugar often ... we want cures our ills, but do not support removal system restricting harmful food ... I was one of those who sought magical cures and without limiting the intake of harmful products, then it was not really the turpentine failing, it was me who did not support ... at this time I decided to do things in a better way ... control of my health can not always rely on the doctors, who sometimes also ignore many things.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kevin2015 For This Post:

Ewan (4th April 2016), Hervé (19th March 2016), Lilje (21st March 2016)

30. Link to Post #557
    Estonia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Finally last week was able to start with my turpentine treatment. Im going to take turpentine first 4 days straight and after that twice a week according to the protocol. During those 4 days I take OxyPowder every evening to increase bowel movements and afterwards I will take it twice a week on those days when I take turp. I am now going on day 4.

On my first day I was a bit scared as I stood in my kitchen a teaspoonful of turp and sugar in my hand and thinking I must be nuts to do this. However, I had to remind myself of all the research I have done and that I know better than giving in to fear at this point. So ate the turps and flushed it down with lots of water. Had the recommended 3 bowel movements that day also and got tired quite early. Got a good night sleep.

On my second day I think I took a slight bigger dose since I felt a stronger reaction. About 3 hour in i really felt the burps coming and as we were walking outside my boyfriend thought someone was painting nearby. Nope, just me breathing :D We were both surprised the smell was so strong. I also felt very light in the head and a little out of focus. As we got home I drank more water and the feeling passed and I felt more normal in the evening. My throat was a bit sore couple hours after taking the turp. This is some strong stuff...I also noticed an increase in circulation and my face was more flushed. Normally I get cold very easily and have cold hands and feet.

Third day went by pretty much same as the second. Had that light headed feeling again couple hours after taking the turp but eating and drinking helped. 4 bowel movements. I have also been checking if there has been anything "interesting" in my stools but so far nothing dramatic. Oxy Powder also makes the stool very watery so cant perhaps get the clearest picture.

So, continuing with turp today and after that on the weekend. Will keep you posted with my process once I have more to report.
    Last edited by Lilje; 4th April 2016 at 08:39.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lilje For This Post:

alh02 (4th April 2016), Ewan (4th April 2016), kennywally (4th April 2016)

32. Link to Post #558
    United States Avalon Member kennywally's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kerosene, Walter Last has a bunch of online articles on the Kerosene and Cancer, just do a search.

I did try the Turpentine and sugar, tho molasses or castor oil or several other things would have also worked.

It was january 2015, after also reading on jennifer daniels who is a fan-frikkin-tastic lady, I took my first leap. It was a mixture of 1T Turpentine and 1T sugar,
    my experience is as follows, it didn't taste too good, mainly cuz it came from a plastic bottle that had been sitting for nobody knows how long at the supermarket,

but anyways, it went down and within a few moments, there was a lifting of what turns out to be a "biofilm" from my head, like waving my hand, slowly from the base of my neck by my back, up and over the top of my head to my forehead and was done. It moved just as slowly as I described. Took like 3-4 seconds or so, and at the same time, I felt energized!!! But this happened only one time.

I have drank turpentine since, but with only some gurgling of the gut, but nothing intense. No energy, no removing of fog on the brain!

Anyways, I was quite pleased with the results, I currently have some unused good quality turpentine [wish I had that for the 1st time ] and I will ingest a bit more, trying to clear up the candida.

I reco taking it with molasses, first just molasses to coat tongue and throat, then with the turpentine...makes it much easier to swallow, not to mention a more pleasant experience!!

Cheers!

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kennywally For This Post:

Ewan (4th April 2016), Lilje (5th April 2016)

34. Link to Post #559
    Thanks

Naw, forget the sugar cubes, molasses works fine. I say it does a better job if you take a tsp or T first without the turpentine, because it will coat your tongue and throat, then the molasses and 1T turpentine. and you can just go to Lowes and get the pure gum spirits in the can in the chemical section, it's the same thing. Best time is likely Bedtime, then you can rinse mouth and brush teeth etc prior to bed.

35. Link to Post #560
    Thanks

Wow !!! you sure got a lot going on...I too was poisoned by broad spectrum antibiotics and I'm still struggling with it, as it is sytemic now, it took all this time to find out that the same thing farmers feed cattle to fatten them up, [ broad spectrum antibiotics and grain, grain has mold which the antibiotics make it grow, like yeast makes bread grow ]

Anyways, I wanted to make you aware of the importance of minerals. After reading a quote by Dr Linus Pauling , "all chronic illnesses and disease can be traced back to mineral deficiency" I took that to heart once I read page 5 in the biochemic handbook I'll try to link. Which explains just exactly what these almost invisible minerals do in our bodies. I'm 64 and after taking Bioplasma 2-3-4-times a day for a year now, my skin feels quite youthful and knock wood have not been ill since.

http://campbellmgold.com/archive_hea...schuessler.pdf [ just page 5 will explain ]

Early this past January, I helped Moms roommate in a nursing home. She had COPD, and after talking with her about serveral things including doctors and healthcare, I asked her is she was open to options outside of what was prescribed, she said she was open, so I finished visiting with Mom and said goodbyes and returned the next day after looking up COPD at the earth clinic site. Earth Clinic dot com, it's huge! Among other things it said apple cider vinegar 3x a day and so I told the lady and she said well that won't hurt you! I agreed and asked if she was willing to try it?! She agreed, and so the next day I just donated a baggy full of apple cider vinegar capsules. Now prior to taking these, I observed, she was using an oxygen concentrator and a nebulizer a lot! And she could barely make it to the door of the room, before going back to bed to rest. Within about 10 days she was walking down to the nurse station, then eventually way down to the main reception about 200 feet away! She was happy and I was happy for her. She wasn't cured, but much improved. The Doctor would have had a fit if he knew...

Anyways, I'd go look at earth clinic beside the turpentine, which I have also taken and just take notes about your different afflictions, and I'm pretty sure you can get some improvement in life from ALL of the above.

Best wishes to you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst 1 18 28 37 LastLast