+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst 1 10 20 37 LastLast

Thread: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

Quote Posted by schneider (here)
    I'm still taking two droppers early morning when I wake up. I am surprised that my body smells so much better. I no longer have the intense reaction in my intestines and liver when I first started. I do have a sinus infection and ear ache with lots of post nasal drip. It could be part of the cleansing.
    Can I ask Schneider how old you are approx? (like can you give us a 10-15 year range?...) how healthy you are in general before taking? Approx weight? How long have you been taking it? And does your dropper have a measure on it? And are you taking it straight? or with anything? ... I ask because it does sound like your reactions are textbook perfect (imo)... i.e. you are getting positive significant results and negligible side effect... The sinus thing makes perfect sense... that is a very hard area to get at because it is technically "outside of your body" and like Eglios "toe" : O ...one of the last places to be reached, although I would suggest, if you can find one, get a netty pot (from drugstores...) and they come with a special blend of salt and sodium bicarbonate and you can rinse with that... it's does wonders... for your ears, I would suggest tiny drops of hydrogen peroxide... it does look like you are effecting something 'lurking there (sinus, ear) so good job for you!

update: the intestine thing I totally get, it' going straight to where they are 'hangin out' ... but you also mentioned your liver? how do you mean? like did you feel a soft tenderness in that area or pain? or something like that? ... thanks for your post btw... we need more candid feedbacks like yours...

it seems to me that everything I have read so far is nothing but positive reactions overall, after any initial 'shock' of the first few doses...
    Last edited by sigma6; 12th October 2013 at 19:24.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Caren (17th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (12th October 2013), Holly Lindin (30th December 2013), Russ1959 (14th October 2013), sian (20th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #182
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

I just called Home Depot. They carry 100% pure gum spirits of turpentine. One quart costs $6.97. I learned from wikipedia that it is called "gum" only if it made from the sap of a live tree. Most turpentine is distilled out of wood used in the wood pulp industry, and that does not carry "gum" in the label.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

Caren (17th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (12th October 2013), Hervé (15th October 2013), Holly Lindin (30th December 2013), kennywally (5th February 2015), meat suit (12th October 2013), Russ1959 (14th October 2013), sian (20th October 2013), sigma6 (12th October 2013), skamandar (12th October 2013)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks

I don't know, I would certainly like to believe that, cause that would make everything a whole lot more simple, but that isn't consistent with the conversation I had... I talked to the one of the guys in Quebec... and they put me on to the "chemistry guy" and he said it was from tree stumps... can't remember which product exactly cause I called a few, pretty sure it was recochem.

It seems there is a difference of interpretation... I can't see the big companies going through the trouble necessarily either.... I will have to make a few more calls... Sometimes there is a technical definition, but legally there can be technical exceptions, personally I would go straight to the industry that makes/supplies it... try and get a hold of the MSDS for each product, and call the companies... as a legitimate consumer inquiring about one of their products...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Caren (17th October 2013), Czarek (14th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eligos (12th October 2013), Eram (12th October 2013)

7. Link to Post #184
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

I am going to have a go making some turpentine... looks easy enough...
    here is a bushcraft approach, there are 3 parts to the video, keep winding forward, he takes his time...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Caren (17th October 2013), Czarek (13th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (12th October 2013), Russ1959 (14th October 2013), sian (20th October 2013), sigma6 (14th October 2013), skamandar (12th October 2013)

9. Link to Post #185
    Thanks

To put a little perspective on things...
    While we wonder if it's distilled from sap, steam distilled from wood, does it contain petroleum products in it, others in the less fortunate parts of the world - under government oppression, tyranny and poverty have these choices:

Abstract
    A survey of 592 individuals, in four local government areas in the South East of Nigeria was carried out to determine the use of petroleum distillate products in treating common ailments. It was found that there was a high number of respondents (69%) using one or more of these toxic products in treating common ailments. Products commonly used topically and ingested include brake fluid (hydraulic fluid), kerosene, petrol, crude oil and engine oil. It is believed that the lack of affordable healthcare coupled with high illiteracy encourages the use of these products. It is suggested that the relevant Government agencies such as the Ministry of Health and the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) be made aware of these findings in order to educate the populace on the dangers of these products.

Petroleum Distilates Use In Folk Medicine In South Eastern Nigeria

http://archive.ispub.com/journal/the...n-nigeria.html

PS. I can't seem to find anywhere in this document proof that the people doing this actually harm themselves...interesting!!!

If I missed it, please correct me.
    Last edited by Eligos; 12th October 2013 at 23:05.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

Czarek (14th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (13th October 2013), Kindling (15th October 2013), meat suit (13th October 2013), Peace4all (13th October 2013), sian (20th October 2013), sigma6 (14th October 2013)

11. Link to Post #186
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

yes, but we have to be very careful when talking about people that are using folk medecine. Lots of it has done it proofs over centuries, but some are used only because of dire poverty and ignorance, such as could be the case with petroleum distillate.

I remember being in El Salvador, having my hands hurt and bleeding and having one of those nice campecino woman, nice but illiterate and very very poor, wanting to cure me with a very dirty filty feather soaked in old pork fat. This is a case of making your hands bleed more afterward to make sure nothing gets in. Or a nurse in Mexico who wipe the needle to inject me, with her dirty fingers (this one was not illiterate, but she probably was not a nurse either, just an assisant). she was insulted when I asked her to change the needle.

Petroleum distillate may be the only thing they have that at least does kill something, even if in the long run it is them. When your country has been decimated from all its nature, what is left?

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Caren (17th October 2013), Czarek (14th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (13th October 2013), Kindling (15th October 2013), meat suit (13th October 2013), sian (20th October 2013)

13. Link to Post #187
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Quote Posted by Peace4all (here)
    Question for everyone taking the turpentine..What kind of results have we seen so far?
    Any negatives or positives?
    I bought the "Canadian Tire" version the reochem about a week ago.. but to be honest I am still skeptical of trying this... You guys think the reochem is good enough quality??
    I have been following this thread since day 1 and have read it all.
    If i do follow through with it I will follow Dr. Daniels guidelines.. Did all of you follow the guideline posted Eg. Having at least 3 bowel movement a day.. and the strict diet plan?
    I know many have said oh I feel much more clear now... but just curious if there are any other positive benefits you have noticed. Thanks
    Just woke up, early in the morning after one dose of turp yesterday evening and reporting my first impressions here.

There are a few observations that I find worthy of mentioning here:
    • breathing feels like I take in more air with less effort
    • mind feels crisp and clear
    • the bowel system is ever so slightly stimulated

The reason that I jumped on this turp was not for candida, because, even though I suffer from severe mercury symptoms, candida isn't one of them.
    It was when I read about turp being able to end symptomes of restless leg syndrome and related symptoms.
    Ever since I was a teenager, I've experienced troubles with my knees every now and then.
    Today, I am recovering from a major inflammation in my left knee and at the same time trying to rebuild cartilage tissue in my right knee after it was inflamed for 5 months 3 years back.
    Basically, I am half crippled at the moment, not able to run or play soccer with my little boy.

Since about 7 years, I'm aware of the fact that the energy flow in my legs isn't as it should be.
    My girlfriend, who is a natural talent in the 6th sense field detected this shortly after we met and confirmed this many times through the years.
    This is related to the inflammations in my knees, I'm sure.

For the past year, every time when I get up in the morning, my legs feel stiff and a little painful.
    This morning.....
    NO PAIN, NO STIFFNESS ....
    like legs of a young boy again.

This is a very promising result for one dose of turp.
    I can't wait to see how this is going to turn out on the long run.
    Last edited by Eram; 13th October 2013 at 05:11.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (13th October 2013), Caren (17th October 2013), Cosmic (22nd July 2016), Czarek (13th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eligos (13th October 2013), Flash (13th October 2013), Hervé (13th October 2013), Holly Lindin (30th December 2013), Kindling (15th October 2013), meat suit (13th October 2013), Peace4all (13th October 2013), Reinhard (15th October 2013), sian (20th October 2013), sigma6 (14th October 2013), skamandar (13th October 2013), Swan (13th October 2013)

15. Link to Post #188
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

@ Eram,

Quote end symptomes of restless leg syndrome
    Have you tried supplementing calcium and magnesium?

Quote NO PAIN, NO STIFFNESS ....
    No pain is good news in any case, congratulations, but don't let it go to you head just yet man, give it a few weeks before you start running ok..........OK? I'm serious here.

16. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eram (here)
    Quote Posted by Peace4all (here)
    Question for everyone taking the turpentine..What kind of results have we seen so far?
    Any negatives or positives?
    I bought the "Canadian Tire" version the reochem about a week ago.. but to be honest I am still skeptical of trying this... You guys think the reochem is good enough quality??
    I have been following this thread since day 1 and have read it all.
    If i do follow through with it I will follow Dr. Daniels guidelines.. Did all of you follow the guideline posted Eg. Having at least 3 bowel movement a day.. and the strict diet plan?
    I know many have said oh I feel much more clear now... but just curious if there are any other positive benefits you have noticed. Thanks
    Just woke up, early in the morning after one dose of turp yesterday evening and reporting my first impressions here.

There are a few observations that I find worthy of mentioning here:
    • breathing feels like I take in more air with less effort
    • mind feels crisp and clear
    • the bowel system is ever so slightly stimulated

The reason that I jumped on this turp was not for candida, because, even though I suffer from severe mercury symptoms, candida isn't one of them.
    It was when I read about turp being able to end symptomes of restless leg syndrome and related symptoms.
    Ever since I was a teenager, I've experienced troubles with my knees every now and then.
    Today, I am recovering from a major inflammation in my left knee and at the same time trying to rebuild cartilage tissue in my right knee after it was inflamed for 5 months 3 years back.
    Basically, I am half crippled at the moment, not able to run or play soccer with my little boy.

Since about 7 years, I'm aware of the fact that the energy flow in my legs isn't as it should be.
    My girlfriend, who is a natural talent in the 6th sense field detected this shortly after we met and confirmed this many times through the years.
    This is related to the inflammations in my knees, I'm sure.

For the past year, every time when I get up in the morning, my legs feel stiff and a little painful.
    This morning.....
    NO PAIN, NO STIFFNESS ....

This is a very promising result for one dose of turp.
    I can't wait to see how this is going to turn out on the long run.
    Simply AMAZING Eram!

It reminds me of Andreas Kalcker and his use of MMS the first time,

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (13th October 2013), Benevolent Bear (13th October 2013), Caren (17th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (13th October 2013), Flash (13th October 2013), sian (20th October 2013), sigma6 (14th October 2013)

18. Link to Post #190
    Tip of the neuron's tendril watching the sparks fly...
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,215 times in 421 posts

I'm very curious why some are encouraging others to avoid yeast based foods such as beer and cheese. Candida is a different species than say saccharomyces cerevisiae (beer) and as such does not pose a threat. Not all yeast strains are bad, many are very beneficial probiotics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    (Insert signature here)

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (13th October 2013), skamandar (13th October 2013)

20. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    @ Eram,

Quote end symptomes of restless leg syndrome
    Have you tried supplementing calcium and magnesium?

Quote NO PAIN, NO STIFFNESS ....
    No pain is good news in any case, congratulations, but don't let it go to you head just yet man, give it a few weeks before you start running ok..........OK? I'm serious here.
    I won't let it go to my head 778, you know I wont

Actually, it was magnesium supplement 2 years ago that started me of on the path of improving my life through supplements, diets, super foods and what have you.
    Some girls in our bed and breakfast had it aside of their plate at breakfast and I asked about it (magnesium-bisglycinate).
    I took some that day and experienced the biggest change (for the better) that I ever felt in years.
    Later I learned that mercury burdened people (often) have a huge magnesium deficit and these symptoms alone put a lid on any life happiness.

Calcium, I'm not so sure about, but maybe it's better to save that for a more suitable thread.

Just this evening, I took the second dose and my girlfriend dared to take a dose too, since she was now convinced that you don't die immediately from it. lol
    Funny thing was that the taste reminded her of rhino caps, a steam bath capsule that people can take when they have shortness of breath etc.
    So we looked it up and surely, one of the active ingredients in it is: Terpineol
    It does say that it is only for external use and not to be taken orally, but it's funny to see that big pharma uses it too.

One more thing that I experienced during the day was that my fingers, ears and nose etc all had a really good circulation today, not that I suffer from bad circulation, but the difference was noticeable.

My girlfriend immediately felt that there was activity starting on the muscles on her rib cage that are contracted because she is currently allergic to dust mites.
    Also a relief on the bronchi as in, more air.
    Last edited by Eram; 13th October 2013 at 20:39.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (13th October 2013), Benevolent Bear (13th October 2013), Caren (17th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eligos (13th October 2013), Holly Lindin (30th December 2013), kennywally (5th February 2015), meat suit (13th October 2013), Reinhard (15th October 2013), sian (20th October 2013), sigma6 (14th October 2013), skamandar (13th October 2013)

22. Link to Post #192
    Thanks

Well, I have also followed this thread from the start and as a result received my turp gum yesterday.
    I am asthmatic, frequently get heat rashes and also have a fungal nail infection so I thought lets give this a go and see if I get any positive results.
    Tonight I ran a bath and mixed sea salt, baking soda and sum gum turp drops into the water.
    Immediately I felt extremely itchy whilst soaking and new something was going on.
    In fact that was two hours since and the itching has only just subsided now thankfully.
    Shortly afterwards, I used the drops on some sugar method and flushed it down with lots of water.
    No tummy rumbles or anything but I must admit I did feel a little light headed and my eyes felt as if they were dilating somewhat but nothing uncomfortable.
    Just been for a well needed pee and had a look to see if there were anything out of the ordinary in my urine but everything seems normal.
    My chest feels a little easier in my breathing as I have a current wheeze due to being a heavy smoker but its too early to say whether that's due to taking the pine gum.
    I will take another dose in a couple of days and report back if there is anything positive happening.
    Oh, I'm burping alot and my breath seems like it smells of petrol! Lol

Great thread!

Russ

23. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Russ1959 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (13th October 2013), Benevolent Bear (15th October 2013), Czarek (14th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eligos (13th October 2013), Eram (13th October 2013), Hervé (14th October 2013), Holly Lindin (10th January 2014), meat suit (13th October 2013), Reinhard (15th October 2013), sian (20th October 2013), sigma6 (14th October 2013), skamandar (13th October 2013), witchy1 (15th October 2013)

24. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Octavusprime (here)
    I'm very curious why some are encouraging others to avoid yeast based foods such as beer and cheese. Candida is a different species than say saccharomyces cerevisiae (beer) and as such does not pose a threat. Not all yeast strains are bad, many are very beneficial probiotics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Actually according to Dr Jennifer Daniels people with Candida, or specifically a case of vaginitis, tested found that it was the exact same yeast as in bread.... and there is some benefit apparently to a small population of candida in the system... the issue is that it is so opportunistic, that once it gets outside the confines of your intestinal tract it can spread throughout your entire body via the blood stream, including organs and the brain... causing debilitating inflammation. At this point it would be impossible to get rid of it through probiotics which themselves are contained in the bowel, you need to now attack them in your bloodstream... I am not worried about not having enough candida though... I don't think that would ever be a concern...

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Benevolent Bear (15th October 2013), Cosmic (22nd July 2016), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eligos (14th October 2013), Eram (14th October 2013), kennywally (5th February 2015), Reinhard (15th October 2013), skamandar (19th October 2013)

26. Link to Post #194
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Update, feeling fine, light on my feet, complexion keeps clearing up ( I smoke), and............skin came off, on my arm, shoulders and back like when you scrape it with oil, short version, after taking a shower today and drying myself with a towel a lot of little 'rolls' of skin came off, not the way dead skin usually comes off, not a gross story I am fine, but the skin was icky and sticky and it actually stuck to my fingertips on closer inspection, as if the bad stuff comes out of my pores, so far for that part.

Yesterday I did not report on this but I jump my imaginary rebounder every day for a couple of hundred times to stimulate the peristaltics of my lymphatic system( takes about 3 minutes), I have done that from day 3 on the turp if I recall correct, and the day before yesterday it was definitely clear I was flushing my system big time pig time, the glands in my throat had swollen up to the point where it was a bit painful, not a lot, it was just there and it annoyed me, drinking lots of water, gentle massaging the sore spots, stretching my neck/throat in all directions ( just roll your head around your chest/shoulders) and jumping some more unclogged it, popped my ears and it was gone, so that's feeling better too now ( gone). Ow, almost forgot, the above was accompanied by a slight fever, well fever is to much but the cleanup operation generated some heat in the overall system, it worked up a little sweat so to speak, no biggie.

When making todays dose I over poured the teaspoon, took it anyway, feel fine.

Great stuff.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 14th October 2013 at 14:30.

27. Link to Post #195
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Hey Sigma6,

THANK YOU foor the wonderful info!!!
    I was scared ****less about taking my first dose of turpentine, but I was determined to get rid of my back pain.
    This is my update:

On the first date,

I took a bath with a tiny amount of turp in a cup that I mixed with my bath water (hot).
    I submerged myself in it, and at first it was OK, but then I started to feel a tingly sensation for then after a good 20 min, started to feel my skin burning.
    At that point, I decided it as enough.
    Boy, I went to bed and at first my body was on fire, but I managed to fell asleep...I slept like a baby and more important, the pain in my lower back disappeared.
    Thinking retrospectively, I believe I pour far too much turp onto my bath water...next time a little less will do me, ha ha ha.

Second day
    I have been applying directly to my lower back 10 drops of turp with castor oil. The sensation I got was that of heat, but very pleasant. Pain was reatly reduced.

Third day
    In the morning I administered myself an oil enema (oil+water) to clean my bowels.
    In the evening before going to bed, I took my first teaspoon with castor oil, honey followed by mineral water. Went to bed. The mouth of my stomach (at the level of my heart chakra) was feeling quite hot, I think fear was getting hold of me, as I did not know what to expect, but I managed to relax and fall asleep.
    The following morning I went to the toilet to discharge something stuff + green oil. I can assure yu I did not eat anything green (chlorophilla).
    SO i guess, I did some killing on my insights.

Does anybody has had a similar reaction? trying to understand what is this green liquid/oil.

Thanks and apologies for being so graphic!

will continue with my cleansing program next week to observe myself.
    I believe that a little goes a long way.

THANK YOU!!!!!

No unwanted symptoms so far.
    Will rest for now and next week will do it again.

Pain on my lower back is minimal if at all!

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to vje2 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (14th October 2013), Benevolent Bear (15th October 2013), Cognitive Dissident (25th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (14th October 2013), Hervé (14th October 2013), Holly Lindin (10th January 2014), meat suit (14th October 2013), Reinhard (15th October 2013), Russ1959 (14th October 2013), sian (20th October 2013), sigma6 (15th October 2013), skamandar (19th October 2013)

29. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

Quote Posted by vje2 (here)
    Hey Sigma6,

THANK YOU foor the wonderful info!!!
    I was scared ****less about taking my first dose of turpentine, but I was determined to get rid of my back pain.
    This is my update:

On the first date,

I took a bath with a tiny amount of turp in a cup that I mixed with my bath water (hot).
    I submerged myself in it, and at first it was OK, but then I started to feel a tingly sensation for then after a good 20 min, started to feel my skin burning.
    At that point, I decided it as enough.
    Boy, I went to bed and at first my body was on fire, but I managed to fell asleep...I slept like a baby and more important, the pain in my lower back disappeared.
    Thinking retrospectively, I believe I pour far too much turp onto my bath water...next time a little less will do me, ha ha ha.

Second day
    I have been applying directly to my lower back 10 drops of turp with castor oil. The sensation I got was that of heat, but very pleasant. Pain was reatly reduced.

Third day
    In the morning I administered myself an oil enema (oil+water) to clean my bowels.
    In the evening before going to bed, I took my first teaspoon with castor oil, honey followed by mineral water. Went to bed. The mouth of my stomach (at the level of my heart chakra) was feeling quite hot, I think fear was getting hold of me, as I did not know what to expect, but I managed to relax and fall asleep.
    The following morning I went to the toilet to discharge something stuff + green oil. I can assure yu I did not eat anything green (chlorophilla).
    SO i guess, I did some killing on my insights.

Does anybody has had a similar reaction? trying to understand what is this green liquid/oil.

Thanks and apologies for being so graphic!

will continue with my cleansing program next week to observe myself.
    I believe that a little goes a long way.

THANK YOU!!!!!

No unwanted symptoms so far.
    Will rest for now and next week will do it again.

Pain on my lower back is minimal if at all!
    Great top hear about your journey with gum turp vje2

I suspect that the green liquid/oil is liver stones that got solved through the turp.
    I did a bunch of liver flushes and the stones that come out are green ish to grey and yellow, mostly green in colour.

May I ask what is the cause of your back pain?

ps: when you said:
    Quote I took my first teaspoon with castor oil, honey followed by mineral water.
    I take it that you meant that you took turp?

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (14th October 2013), Benevolent Bear (15th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Hervé (14th October 2013), meat suit (14th October 2013), Reinhard (15th October 2013), Russ1959 (14th October 2013), sian (20th October 2013), sigma6 (15th October 2013)

31. Link to Post #197
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Hi Eram,

Sorry I was typing very quickly and mispelt and missed a few words. Yes I mean to say a teaspoon of turpentine with honey and castor oil.

As for the cause of my pain, I have been experiencing some menstrual irregularities (amenorrea) and lower back pain is one of the symptoms.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vje2 For This Post:

Benevolent Bear (15th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (14th October 2013), Hervé (14th October 2013), Russ1959 (14th October 2013), sian (20th October 2013)

33. Link to Post #198
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 times in 277 posts

I took a bath with a tiny amount of turp in a cup that I mixed with my bath water (hot)..

Can you please share with us the exact amount you used in your bath water? I'm curious to know what amount you think should be used per bath. Thanks
    The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate.
    – Dr. Wayne Dyer

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Czarek For This Post:

Benevolent Bear (15th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (15th October 2013), sigma6 (15th October 2013), skamandar (19th October 2013)

35. Link to Post #199
    United States Avalon Member Benevolent Bear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,165 times in 125 posts

Quote Posted by Czarek (here)
    I took a bath with a tiny amount of turp in a cup that I mixed with my bath water (hot)..

Can you please share with us the exact amount you used in your bath water? I'm curious to know what amount you think should be used per bath. Thanks
    I have taken 2 baths with the turpentine, I use a capful, which is maybe a teaspoon to a full tub. I have also use the same amount in a foot bath. There is a slight burning sensation with the bath on my legs. As we absorb through our skin this is my first step. My cravings for carbs (breads) are less, so it is easier to eat lots of veggies, oatmeal, fruit. I do tend to get really dry skin on my hands and feet. I hope this will help.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Benevolent Bear For This Post:

Czarek (15th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (15th October 2013), Reinhard (15th October 2013), Russ1959 (16th October 2013), sian (20th October 2013), sigma6 (15th October 2013), skamandar (19th October 2013)

37. Link to Post #200
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by childs hood end (here)
    Thur 3rd - one tea spoon turpentine with 3 tea spoons of honey... 20 min in my energy levels jumped way up... Head never felt clearer.... Any aches and pains I had are gone... Lungs fell like they have expanded... Air ways realy clear... 3 to 4 ****s a day.

Fri 4th - one tea spoon turpentine with one and a qtr tea spoons of sugar... All the above continue...

Sat 5th - one tea spoon turpentine with one and a qtr tea spoons of sugar... All the above continue.. Pluss some crazy **** in my piss (loads a little flaky things)

Sun 6th - taking a break.

Mon 7th - one tea spoon turpentine with one and a qtr tea spoons of sugar... All still feels good... And here I am.

No side affects what so ever...
    Taste ain't that bad at all...

Will continue and keep yous posted.... Peace.
    .................................................................................................... .................

still taking one tea spoon turpentine with one and a qtr tea spoons of sugar every day...

from tues 8th I switched from morning dose to a night dose...
    to see if I can get a better sleep as I seem to get realy tired shortly after a dose..
    my dreams are real vivid... crazy dreams...
    still no bad side effects...
    slight headaches witch water sorts right out...
    still have a clear head...
    plenty of energy...
    my grey hair is returning back to black real quick...
    I also put it raw on any cuts sores or pains I get... seems to help...

will try it in a bath tomorrow with sea salt and baking powder...

iv also started putting it on a friends finger wart... see what happens...

will keep yous updated..

peace.

side note... bin drinking my urine the past 18 months... I also recommend.

urine and turpentine... only time will tell.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to childs hood end For This Post:

Benevolent Bear (15th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (15th October 2013), Flash (16th October 2013), Holly Lindin (10th January 2014), meat suit (15th October 2013), Reinhard (15th October 2013), sian (20th October 2013), sigma6 (15th October 2013), skamandar (19th October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst 1 10 20 37 LastLast