+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst 1 9 19 29 38 LastLast

Thread: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

1. Link to Post #361
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

Quote Posted by marksircus (here)
    If we look at some definitions of cancer, like cancer is a fungus or is often caused and certainly almost always accompanied by fungus/Candida then looks like we have another cancer treatment that should be combined with others. I was invited to Avalon by a person in this community who is trying out this treatment and I have been hearing about it down here in Brazil from some of the local native type who remember what their grandmas did. I will certainly order some of this organic stuff but with that said I would never rely on any one agent alone to treat cancer nor Candida for that is as serious if not the same thing as Candida.

Last week I published about a new Cancer/Fungus Theory with the most excellent video on the topic by Doug Kaufman
    http://drsircus.com/medicine/new-cancer-fungus-theory

Great you are here Mark, we could use some professional opinions here on Avalon, the alternative medicine and sciences forum here has a lot of interesting threads and many many members have made great progress health wise by implementing different alternative modalities as discussed on this section of the Avalon forum, again, welcome.

2. Link to Post #362
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

Thanks 778 though am not sure how to get around yet on this forum so not sure how I can best contribute through time. Presently on my drsircus facebook page I am belting out a campaign against chemotherapy and I know how to be consistent in that community. Any hints would be welcome.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to marksircus For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (30th December 2013), conk (3rd January 2014), Dawn (18th May 2014), Eram (30th December 2013), fourty-two (7th January 2014), onawah (1st January 2014)

4. Link to Post #363
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by marksircus (here)
    Thanks 778 though am not sure how to get around yet on this forum so not sure how I can best contribute through time. Presently on my drsircus facebook page I am belting out a campaign against chemotherapy and I know how to be consistent in that community. Any hints would be welcome.
    You managed to respond to the welcome so you are doing fine so far, if you log in on on Avalon you have a wide selection of threads and you are currently posting on the Alternative medicine and Sciences, you are now on a particular thread "100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!" but you might already have noticed that, anyway you can browse freely through all other threads of your interest on the Alternative medicine and Sciences part of the forum, regarding cancer a lot of things have been discussed already, hemp oil, B17 ( laetrile), Gerson therapy, MMS, zappers ( Bob Beck), Burzinsky, Dr Simoncini and then some, plenty of information is floating around here, perhaps even some people who got some actual real positive results from using the modalities, you can also start your own threads ( discussions) for example you can give a shout out to people who got cured by for example by one of the aforementioned modalities, if that is what your are interested in, maybe you will get lucky, take your time to figure the forum out, you can ALWAYS approach one of the moderators to help you out, their forum names are in red, they will for sure do a better job in showing you around then I can.

Best of luck and looking forward to your undoubtedly valuable contributions, you might actually cure somebody here that reports back to the whole forum.

Regards

Ed

5. Link to Post #364
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Took my 3rd turp on sunday.. this time i took after breakfast(oatmeal and blueberries) not empty stomach..didnt get diarehea this time although i do feel like it makes you go i pooped a good 3 times first half the day.. still felt a little light headed through the day especially after laying down when id get up would feel dizzy/lightheaded..maybe its die off i dont know..I also started "oil pulling" with virgin coconut oil(only done it once so far)..suppose to detox you give you a healthy mouth and gums and its antifungal trying get rid of this white-ish-ness on my tongue..

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hey WhiteFeather...what time are you taking your turp evening or morning? empty stomach or with meal?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Did you try the bath yet? and what is that suppose to do?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NaturalHealing For This Post:

Dawn (18th May 2014), Eram (1st January 2014), Inaiá (1st January 2014)

7. Link to Post #365
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Cool Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

Hello / Namaste all ! I have read through the whole thread and must say I have been very impressed with the level of detail, individuals sharing their experiences and progress!

I'm hoping to learn more about fermented veggies and recently bought some turp! Been hit by periodic / systemic anti-biotic use after a non-fault car accident and fooled by conventional healthcare. I'm making good progress as far as recovery is concerned but putting the 'dots' together has been quite a journey.

Off too India for two months for Yoga Teacher Training and return in March.

Proj Av' is a great find.

Love and light to all ! Happy New Year to those that believe in it!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Serendeep For This Post:

centreoflight (13th February 2014), conk (3rd January 2014), Dawn (18th May 2014), Eram (7th January 2014), fourty-two (7th January 2014), NaturalHealing (1st January 2014)

9. Link to Post #366
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NaturalHealing (here)
    Took my 3rd turp on sunday.. this time i took after breakfast(oatmeal and blueberries) not empty stomach..didnt get diarehea this time although i do feel like it makes you go i pooped a good 3 times first half the day.. still felt a little light headed through the day especially after laying down when id get up would feel dizzy/lightheaded..maybe its die off i dont know..I also started "oil pulling" with virgin coconut oil(only done it once so far)..suppose to detox you give you a healthy mouth and gums and its antifungal trying get rid of this white-ish-ness on my tongue..

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hey WhiteFeather...what time are you taking your turp evening or morning? empty stomach or with meal?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Did you try the bath yet? and what is that suppose to do?
    Hi Natural Healing,

I hope you're well

Some reassurance for you..... I started Oil Pulling six months ago and it has proved very worthwhile! 1st thing in morning for 10-20 minutes and my oral health is very good! I had 3 amalgams removed earlier in the year! Can't say I've noticed much health improvement as a result but for what its worth the placebo affect alone is pretty powerful

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Serendeep For This Post:

conk (3rd January 2014), Dawn (18th May 2014), Eram (7th January 2014), fourty-two (7th January 2014), NaturalHealing (1st January 2014), sssarah (6th January 2014)

11. Link to Post #367
    Thanks

Is it normal to have a white coating on the back of your tongue?(i read that it can be related to colon issues) I also have 3 little slits on the front half in center of tongue.. Anyhow i took 5th turp on sunday morning..Still noticed a little lightheadedness..especially after laying down and then getting up..I feel like i get this all the time but especially on the days i take the turp..I dont know if its die off or something else is wrong with me..

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NaturalHealing For This Post:

Dawn (18th May 2014), Eram (7th January 2014), Inaiá (11th January 2014)

13. Link to Post #368
    Thanks

Well about a month later since stopping the Turp , Christmas and new years has been nothing short of over indulging. [LEFT]

So I experiment...

For the last year or so , heartburn and acid reflux was an issue....two weeks on the Turp

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sir Eltor For This Post:

Dawn (18th May 2014), Eram (9th January 2014)

15. Link to Post #369
    Thanks

sorry , {combined post }

The acid reflux nor heartburn has not returned...to all of you on the " diet " I do envy ,but for what its worth , the Turp has accomplished this for me so far.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sir Eltor For This Post:

Dawn (18th May 2014), Eram (9th January 2014), Hervé (14th January 2014)

17. Link to Post #370
    Thanks

This????Anyone tried this to kill candida?
    http://curezone.org/faq/q.asp?a=13,281,2968&q=689

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NaturalHealing For This Post:

Dawn (18th May 2014)

19. Link to Post #371
    Thanks

UPDATE: Last time i took the turp(last night)didnt notice any lightheadedness..Ive taking turp twice a week now for 3 weeks, after 4 weeks(2 more Turps) i think im gonna get tested for Candida at the nutrition store they do it there for 50$ prick of the finger..dont wanna keep avoiding potatoes and stuff like that if i dont have too(ill always avoid sugar regardless)..ive also been oil pulling for a week and half and my tongue is looking really good..nice and pink! altho i have a couple little slits/fissures in it hoping those go away but ive read sometimes those are just there and there is nothing you can do about it..

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NaturalHealing For This Post:

Dawn (18th May 2014), Eram (15th January 2014), Hervé (14th January 2014)

21. Link to Post #372
    Thanks

Greetings. I have been taking pure gum spirits of turpentine for a couple months now, ever since listening to the podcast between Patrick Timpone and Jennifer Daniels on oneradionetwork.com. I did not do well on Jennifer's recommendation of a teaspoon all at once. I wanted to get more feedback and opinions on proper dose so I searched and searched on the internet. Most was all negative saying the stuff is poison, so I was just delighted to find this thread on Avalon. I read all 19 pages over the course of several days. I appreciate everyone sharing their stories. A major thing is missing from everyone's feedback which is why I jumped through all the hoops to get here and post my experience.

Some people when starting out are not sure if the turpentine is doing anything for them. Some people are more in tune with their bodies and notice more mental clarity and on and on. But there is a non-invasive diagnostic tool everyone can use to know for sure what is going on inside. Iridology. I took a course in it decades ago and have watched my eyes ever since. I know what my issues are and have done major diet improvements and have spent thousands of dollars in food supplements over the years. The lines in my eyes don't move. Well, they are moving now and some are going away and as a direct result of taking turpentine!

For those familiar with iridology, I have what is called radii solaris. Those look like spokes on a wheel coming from the colon area of the iris and can reach all the way to the skin area located on the periphery of the the iris. I have many. These can represent parasites, although iridology only tells you the condition of your tissues, not what is inside. So over the years I have taken all kinds of wormers and colon cleansers. Only once did those lines become out of focus and with a possibility of going away. That was when I was taking black walnut every single day for a month. After a while, the lines didn't do anything else so I quit the black walnut. Soon after the radii solaris went back into sharp focus again. Fast forward 35 years.

About two weeks into taking turpentine, a few of my lines became slightly out of focus. Knowing iridology this was extremely significant. I wasn't taking turpentine faithfully because I still hadn't found the proper dosage for me. Sometimes it made me light headed and I didn't like that at all. After seeing those lines start fading I suddenly became very interested in a better routine. Jennifer Daniels said never to exceed 2 teaspoons in one week. But she says to take a teaspoon at a time, which is too much for me. So I decided to try 2 ccs every other day before bedtime and on sugar. Perfect. No reactions and best of all those lines continue to fade away and some are already gone. Changes occur after every dose!

In fact, I had to scramble to find someone with a camera good enough for such close ups and document how polluted my eyes look now before my eyes lose more lines or become perfectly clear. Besides the radii solaris going away there is now an indication that I am actually a blue eyed person. One fifth of the outside edge of my iris is now blue. This has never happened before.

In iridology you are either blue eyed or brown eyed. There is no such thing as green eyes or hazel. Those people are blue eyed but the condition of the tissues of their body is coloring their eyes that way. I have had brown eyes since babyhood. I was born with allergies. If I am actually a blue eyed person that tells me that I became toxic right away. That would explain all my health issues growing up. My health improved vastly since becoming an adult with all the diet changes. However, if I make one mis-step in diet, for example, if I eat corn, symptoms come back but just for a day or two while I get back on track.

The purpose of this first post is to encourage you all to look at your eyes. Take photos if you are inclined. I highly recommend everyone on turpentine monitor their eyes even if you know nothing about iridology. Thanks, Marilyn

22. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Marilyn Kefirlady For This Post:

Alan (19th January 2014), brenie (19th January 2014), childs hood end (21st January 2014), chocolate (19th January 2014), Dawn (18th May 2014), Eligos (23rd January 2014), Eram (19th January 2014), Flash (19th January 2014), fourty-two (21st January 2014), Franny (21st January 2014), genevieve (19th January 2014), Heart-2-Heart (21st January 2014), Hervé (19th January 2014), Holly Lindin (20th January 2014), Lilje (13th April 2016), meat suit (20th January 2014), NaturalHealing (19th January 2014), onawah (1st March 2014), penn (21st January 2014), selinam (30th May 2014), Sir Eltor (22nd January 2014), twin fig (22nd January 2014)

23. Link to Post #373
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Marilyn Kefirlady, Thank You! I read your post with great interest.
    I have noticed something really strange with my eyes. They are the most undefined color I have seen. Some days, they are dark green with almost no brown around at the middle, while on others they are mostly hazel. I also discovered before reading your posts, that on days when I felt great and rested those irises were just amazingly sparkly green. I never bothered to investigate, although I did at one point read about iridology more in depth from a source in my country.
    Your post connected some loose dots for me today, and I thank you for that.

Now, just to stay on topic, i discovered a Russian cedar oil with cedar gum during December. Here is the link:
    http://www.ringingcedarsofrussia.org...istof_2cedarpr
    I bought the 20% oil, but a full tea spoon is also a bit much for me. Otherwise I think it helps, I am just not the most disciplined person at following a regimen.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Dawn (18th May 2014), Eram (19th January 2014)

25. Link to Post #374
    Thanks

Searching for "turpentine dose" in google books gives lot of results about how it's used in old days. I was intending to read for a week now, but not getting time to do it. Decided to post it here hoping that some of you guys will discover some hidden treasures.

https://www.google.com/search?q=turp...e+dose&tbm=bks

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to prakashrj For This Post:

brenie (20th January 2014), Dawn (18th May 2014), Eram (20th January 2014), fourty-two (21st January 2014), penn (17th November 2015)

27. Link to Post #375
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

great post Marilyn!

welcome to Avalon and thanks for bringing this to the table...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

chocolate (20th January 2014), Dawn (18th May 2014), Eram (21st January 2014), fourty-two (21st January 2014)

29. Link to Post #376
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,554 times in 20,694 posts

I have not been keeping up with this thread, so I apologize if this has already been addressed, but I am wondering if anyone knows about the treatment described in this article:http://candidacleanser.com/index-d.html

Possibly a safer though similar product at a cheaper price is at this link:
    http://shop.owndoc.com/product-info....on-pid170.html

If this has already been discussed elsewhere in the thread, can anyone tell me what page?
    Thanks.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Dawn (18th May 2014), Eram (21st January 2014), fourty-two (21st January 2014), NaturalHealing (21st January 2014)

31. Link to Post #377
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Woww, that looks a bit dangerous to me onawah and apparently, you think the same.
    How do they know this product only attacks the cell walls of the candida fungus and not other cell walls in the body?

They say it is harmless to the rest of the body though...
    I will certainly look into it more deeply.

Thanks for the links.
    Last edited by Eram; 21st January 2014 at 21:23.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

chocolate (22nd January 2014), Dawn (18th May 2014), NaturalHealing (22nd January 2014), onawah (22nd January 2014)

33. Link to Post #378
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

I had to pop in for an update, since I was having so much trouble with trying turpentine. Well, it turns out there was good reason for my problems. I am now in the hospital beginning to recover from Diverticulitis with complications: bowel perforation. It has obviously been building for months, including time trying turpentine. Remember the advice to be having good bowel movement before trying turp? GOOD idea! If I had not given up on my charcoal home remedy and gone to the emergency room, I would be dead now, or dying. I'm going to spend another few months once out of here with the GAPS protocol strengthening my bowels and then will start the turp again to help clean out the parasites. It might be a chicken and egg thing(parasites/bowel problems) but I can't chance the extreme ness of the turp at this point. Just thought I'd give y'all an update.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

CD7 (22nd January 2014), chocolate (22nd January 2014), Dawn (18th May 2014), Eram (22nd January 2014), fourty-two (22nd January 2014), Hervé (22nd January 2014), meat suit (23rd January 2014), onawah (22nd January 2014), prakashrj (26th January 2014), selinam (30th May 2014)

35. Link to Post #379
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

That is mainly the reason I ordered the cedar oil with resin from the link in my previous post. At least I can be sure what I am taking in.

If anyone is still thinking to turp or not to turp, I found an enzyme combination that works well with candida problems. http://www.enzymedica.com/store/Candidase. I have used it personally and can say that did what it said and solved the problem that made me find those enzymes.
    I will also combine with the cedar oil.
    The reason I posted the cedar oil is because it is a natural product together with the natural resin dissolved in it. Smells like cedars, too. If anyone doesn't trust the content of the turp he is using, that oil could very well substitute the turp. [see the post before me to understand why].

Onawah, I sure know about this [your first link], and have read the whole thread long time ago so cannot point at the correct post.
    But, yes, cancer is to a great extend a candida overgrowth problem.
    A german scientist years ago has related cancer also to unresolved emotional problem, that once resolved can lead to a natural path of elimination of the cancer from the body. It was all in bulgarian when I found it, but if I bump into it again I will send you the link. But the product from the second link is not familiar to me.
    Last edited by chocolate; 22nd January 2014 at 21:05.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Dawn (18th May 2014), Eram (22nd January 2014), NaturalHealing (22nd January 2014)

37. Link to Post #380
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Possibly a safer though similar product at a cheaper price is at this link:
    http://shop.owndoc.com/product-info....on-pid170.html
    Looks good to me, and it has been mentioned before, I believe in this thread as well but cant recall on what page, if I am not mistaken it has even been referred to on an other thread with candida in its title or the subject was mentioned in that particular thread, cant recall what that was either so sorry, but the product has definitely been mentioned before, 100% sure, sorry again, this doesn't help you out one bit I am afraid

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst 1 9 19 29 38 LastLast