+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 12 37 LastLast

Thread: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

Awesome story Eligos, that is almost my life story, I can totally identify with that... 100%... I used to be super athletic, super thin, used to get a lot of colds and flus when I was a kid, but got over that.... but then I got a whole bunch of cavities and fillings when I was around 13, 14 (typical middle class suburban Canadian lifestyle, ie. no real education on health care) and then all what your saying, skin eruptions, and pimples, I just assumed it was puberty. Then I remember taking tetracycline, that started yellowing my teeth.. and it was all so slow and gradual... and I did experience that the more and more I worked out, which I did well into my 30s and beyond, and the harder I worked out the harder it became, again I assumed it was "old age", although that didn't make any sense, because I worked out and took huge supplements! (feeding the parasites) Until I finally had enough understanding and research to know I was suffering from severe toxicity symptoms...

And it's dirt cheap, when you think about it... (in response to some saying the spent 15 euros?.... give me a break)

I have seen several selling 4 oz bottles from $5 to $10 and the price/unit is cheaper to buy larger 8oz, 16oz. You are talking about something that you are taking tiny drips of (on a teaspoon of sugar, or a sugar cube depending)

Here are two super cost effective, organically orientated sites that sell it...

http://www.greeneyetrading.com/100-p...3519092204.htm

http://www.diamondgforestproducts.co...9/?catId=34919

Will add these to the top post...

This is going to be one of those 'family secrets' that will become very valuable in a time of need that looks like to be coming around the corner... We are still on the cusp of a world epidemic, only stopped because of the "negotiations" between White Hats and the Cabal Banksters... But we know they will start it as soon as they have their chance... These people are guided by an evil force that passes from generation to generation.

Stay as far away from their brainwashed, mind controlled drs and hospitals as you can... they will suck the life out you and the money out of your wallet faster then you can imagine...
    Last edited by sigma6; 1st October 2013 at 14:52.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (1st October 2013), Alan (14th October 2013), chocolate (19th November 2013), Christine (14th October 2013), Dawn (1st October 2013), DNA (10th April 2016), drneglector (12th April 2016), eaglespirit (2nd October 2013), Eligos (1st October 2013), Eram (1st October 2013), fourty-two (12th October 2013), Holly Lindin (28th December 2013), kennywally (15th December 2017), Lettherebelight (1st October 2013), Lilje (1st March 2016), loveoflife (27th August 2015), sian (15th October 2013), skamandar (5th October 2013), Twelvestrand (8th November 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

sigma6, I think many of us started out the same way. It's so pernicious the way the whole house of cards just crumbles in slow motion. Yeah, how often do we get told or come to the conclusion that it is just old age and our bodies are just slowing down.
    We are (most of us here) awake to the NWO, what it means to our very existence. We are hit with GMO's, Chemtrails, Fluoride, BP-A, Mercury and all the other heavy metals found in food now - please let's not talk about Fukushima and the huge plums of radiation since 2011 in the air and the sea.

This is the brand of Turp I use: http://www.recochem.com/en/products/...re_turpentine/

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

Caren (15th October 2013), DNA (10th April 2016), eaglespirit (2nd October 2013), Eram (1st October 2013), Holly Lindin (28th December 2013), Lettherebelight (1st October 2013), loveoflife (27th August 2015), sigma6 (1st October 2013), skamandar (5th October 2013), sunflower (4th October 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

AWESOME! LOL was looking for a Canadian distributor....
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

DNA (10th April 2016), eaglespirit (2nd October 2013), loveoflife (1st September 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Love it, love it, love it, the news keeps pouring in....
    Note: the turps Eligos is referring to is distributed by Canadian Tire! which means it should be relatively cost effective and plentiful and of course easy to find for Corporate Canucks.

Here is an interview with Dr Daniels... exactly what I have been talking about, and I just got this right now...

"The Medical Mafia Conspiracy and The Candida Cleaner"

http://candida.rogerhaeske.com/congr...Uj9&awt_email=
    Last edited by sigma6; 1st October 2013 at 16:32.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (1st October 2013), Caren (15th October 2013), Czarek (2nd October 2013), DNA (10th April 2016), drneglector (12th April 2016), eaglespirit (2nd October 2013), Eram (2nd October 2013), heyokah (3rd October 2013), Holly Lindin (28th December 2013), loveoflife (1st September 2015), Rozzy (3rd February 2015), sian (15th October 2013), sunflower (4th October 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

http://www.naturalpigments.com/gum-turpentine.html#

Very educational (these artists are a serious bunch)

Natural Pigments Spirits of Gum Turpentine is obtained by the distillation of sap tapped from living pine trees. Turpentine has more solvency than mineral spirits or odorless mineral spirits. Its high solvent strength makes it the best choice for thinning oils and natural resins.

Our pure spirits of gum turpentine is steam-distilled from Pinus elliottii trees in Brazil, a species often used as the benchmark by which others are judged. It contains over 90% pinene, almost half of which is beta-pinene, and virtually no high-boiling constituents. It does not contain impurities found in industrial grades of turpentine, which make them unsuitable for artists' use. It is used with linseed or other oils as a medium, with damar or mastic as a diluent for picture varnishes or as a solvent for cleaning brushes and tools.

This is the traditional artists' thinner (diluent) for oil colors, mediums and varnishes. It improves the flow and dissolves wet oil colors easily and evaporates readily. Add directly to oil colors, mediums or varnishes for thinning; soak brushes well to remove color or varnish.

Turpentine is considered to be a better solvent than mineral spirits, and the best solvent for natural resins, such as damar and mastic. It readily dissolves most of the natural varnish resins. It will not dissolve the fossil resins (copal) until they have been heat-processed to render them soluble in drying oils. Turpentine is a solvent for many of the alkyd resins. Short oil modified alkyd resins require a more active solvent, and so manufacturers use d-limonene (dipentene) or petroleum solvents.

While both turpentine and mineral spirits are good brush cleaners, turpentine can remove paint that has hardened slightly. Mineral spirits only will dissolve fresh paint.

Gum turpentine or spirits of gum turpentine is recommended for artists' painting or varnish applications over other turpentine products, such as wood turpentine. The principal difference between the turpentine products available today -- gum turpentine and wood turpentine -- is the constituent b-pinene, which is almost entirely absent from wood turpentine. Wood turpentine can be used as a solvent for oil paint, but gum turpentine is more suitable for natural varnishes.

All gum turpentine sold is steam-distilled and the labels of "double" or "triple distilled" is a point of distinction that has little or no real meaning in commerce. Rectified turpentine is the term used in the United Kingdom to signify distilled turpentine.

Some believe that turpentine aged "several months" is a superior thinner and increases its durability. This was a recommendation often encountered in 19th century artists' manual, but its efficacy is unknown. Turpentine stored 15 to 18 months, still passes the ASTM tests so that the degree of oxidation developed under normal storage conditions during this period is not great.

Applications
    Use as a thinner for oil-based paints, varnishes and mediums. Use to dissolve natural resins, such as mastic, dammar, Venice turpentine and Canada balsam, for making varnishes and mediums. Unexcelled as a thinner of oil-based paints.

Directions: Use turpentine to dissolve paint, varnish or mediums, then wash off the residue in warm soapy water, and finally rinse in clean water.

Label Information
    Ecological Impact: Turpentine is a natural product and its individual components are entirely biodegradable within a few days depending on the dilution degree, temperature, air supply and bacteria present.

WARNING! Contains terpene hydrocarbons. Flammable liquid and vapor. Harmful if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through skin. Affects central nervous system. Causes irritation to skin, eyes and respiratory tract. Overexposure may result in nausea, headache, dizziness, confusion or instability.

PRECAUTIONS: Avoid prolonged contact with skin and breathing vapors. Keep away from eyes. Keep away from heat or flame. Use exhaust fan to assure adequate cross ventilation. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

FIRST AID: If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give edible oil to drink and get prompt medical attention. If eye irritation occurs, rinse with water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical care. If skin irritation occurs, wash affected area with copious amounts of soap and water. If symptoms of overexposure occur, move to fresh air. If symptoms persist, see a physician. For further health information contact a local poison control center or call 1-800-445-7067.

Availability: Usually ships witin 2-3 days.

Combustible Liquid! United States Department of Transportation (DOT) shipping regulations requires that this item can only be shipped surface or ground. No international shipments and no air shipments are allowed. Combustible liquids are shipped by UPS Ground only, allow 5-10 business days. Due to DOT regulations, all combustible items must be shipped in separate boxes. Combustible items cannot be returned and will ship only to the 48 contiguous states. Multiple quantities of the same item must ship in separate containers. No combustible shipments to PO boxes. Call customer service with questions at 888-361-5900.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), eaglespirit (2nd October 2013), Eram (2nd October 2013), kennywally (24th December 2017), Lettherebelight (2nd October 2013), loveoflife (27th August 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,088 times in 20,639 posts

The main question for me about these remedies for Candida is, do they kill the beneficial intestinal bacteria?
    We've been discussing the importance of the latter on Dawn's thread
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...hat-you-think-
    and taking the approach of building up your intestinal flora and fauna instead of destroying the bad critters with cleanses of various kinds, which can have side disastrous side effects.
    I've also been exploring various kinds of healthy sugar substitutes with low glycemic indexes, such as date sugar and raw coconut crystals.
    It's still good to use these very moderately if you have Candida issues, but they are certainly better than others kinds of sugar.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

conk (2nd October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), DNA (10th April 2016), eaglespirit (2nd October 2013), Eram (2nd October 2013), kennywally (24th December 2017), loveoflife (27th August 2015), sian (15th October 2013)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

From the Walter Last article, it appears it does not harm beneficial bacteria.

On a German forum I read about a case of intestinal Candida overgrowth that had been verified by microbial stool analysis. This had not been normalised after previous Candida treatment, but after the use of kerosene all the Candida-related problems disappeared, as did the allergic reactions to several foods. A follow-up stool analysis showed that the intestinal flora was in excellent condition.

Link to the article. : http://www.health-science-spirit.com/kero.htm

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

Czarek (1st October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), drneglector (12th April 2016), eaglespirit (2nd October 2013), Eram (2nd October 2013), Holly Lindin (28th December 2013), Lettherebelight (2nd October 2013), loveoflife (27th August 2015), onawah (2nd October 2013), sian (15th October 2013), sigma6 (2nd October 2013)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Wild idea for the day - combine an Andreas Moritz liver flush with a Jennifer Daniels turpentine Candida flush .

These are the rough steps of a Andreas Moritz liver flush:
    • Several days of malic acid (e.g., apple juice) to soften gallstones.
    • On day of flush, water fast (except for apple juice in morning)
    • At 4 hours before bedtime, 1 Tbsp epsom salts in glass of water.
    • At 2 hours before bedtime, 1 Tbsp epsom salts in glass of water.
    • Expect to spend time on toilet, evacauting bowels.
    • At bedtime, 4 oz olive oil in juice, shaken (oil provokes strong flush of bile from liver.)
    • Next morning another couple rounds of epsom salts in water, 2 hours apart.
    The fasting and epsom salts steps above would seem to fit in ideally with a turpentine Candida flush - remove any Candida "food", and make sure the path to the exit is wide open.

So I can imagine that if one also took 1 tsp of turpentine on 3 small sugar cubes at bedtime, that this would send a strong invitation to the Candida to head out the same exit path as the gallstones.

As for the small sugar cubes that Jennifer Daniels is recommending, but not naming, I am guessing she refers to Domino Sugar Cubes Dots.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 2nd October 2013 at 03:28.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Caren (15th October 2013), Christine (14th October 2013), conk (2nd October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), DNA (10th April 2016), eaglespirit (2nd October 2013), Eram (2nd October 2013), fourty-two (12th October 2013), kanishk (18th March 2015), Kryztian (2nd August 2021), Lettherebelight (2nd October 2013), loveoflife (1st September 2015), onawah (2nd October 2013), RunningDeer (2nd October 2013), sian (15th October 2013), sigma6 (2nd October 2013)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Since taking turpentine dissolves gallstones, I may never have to do a liver flush again. Paul, if you try it, please report back.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

Caren (15th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), eaglespirit (2nd October 2013), Eram (2nd October 2013), kanishk (18th March 2015), loveoflife (1st September 2015), onawah (2nd October 2013), sigma6 (2nd October 2013), skamandar (5th October 2013), ThePythonicCow (2nd October 2013)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eligos (here)
    Since taking turpentine dissolves gallstones, I may never have to do a liver flush again. Paul, if you try it, please report back.
    A key step in a Jennifer Daniels turpentine Candida flush is first to make sure the bowels are flowing freely ... preferrably three movements per day. She recommends routine consumption of the Vitality Capsules that she sells, to maintain this level of bowel movement. These capsules contain garlic, ginger, cayenne, aloe, senna, Cascara Sagrada, and Barberry.

An alternative means to the same end could be the above liver flush steps, minus the olive oil and malic acid portions, if one wasn't intending to flush gall stones.

Or, do both . Take Daniel's Vitality Capsules, and combine the liver flush and Candida flush, as in my wild idea above.

Hmm ... I just might try that .

P.S. == a bit of bentonite clay in the water, especially during the day of the water fast, could be good too.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 2nd October 2013 at 00:39.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd October 2013), Caren (15th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), eaglespirit (2nd October 2013), Eligos (2nd October 2013), Eram (2nd October 2013), kanishk (18th March 2015), Kryztian (2nd August 2021), loveoflife (1st September 2015), RunningDeer (2nd October 2013), sian (15th October 2013), sigma6 (2nd October 2013)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    The main question for me about these remedies for Candida is, do they kill the beneficial intestinal bacteria?
    We've been discussing the importance of the latter on Dawn's thread
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...hat-you-think-
    and taking the approach of building up your intestinal flora and fauna instead of destroying the bad critters with cleanses of various kinds, which can have side disastrous side effects.
    I've also been exploring various kinds of healthy sugar substitutes with low glycemic indexes, such as date sugar and raw coconut crystals.
    It's still good to use these very moderately if you have Candida issues, but they are certainly better than others kinds of sugar.
    Onawah...
    I don't think you read the pdf or the web text page reference on the first post, all that is explained! I laid it out to be a complete snapshot... it's all there... two references gives you a whole complete picture...

I included the Youtube... as secondary, not even related really, it's about someone totally abusing themselves. First off she is taking gasoline, and she is doing quantities approx 130 times the suggested turpentine dosage AND... she is doing it DAILY FOR YEARS... 18 tbsps per day! extreme, worst case scenario...

white processed sugar cubes were suggested because they have the least nutritive value, (don't feed the parasite! you don't want to give it nutrients, they are very opportunistic that way...) It's purpose is to attract it only, like laying out rat poison... not about nutrition for us...

re healthy bacteria... separate issue, different side of the coin... it would only make sense after the initial cleansing purge and die off is under control... just the elimination of a huge percentage of Candida itself will contribute to healthy bacteria growth,

I'm not going to fertilize the grass until I remove the weeds first... Whatever the specific mechanism, these solvents seem to affect the candida. I have heard many people now speak first hand about amazing results.

i.e. if it's not broken don't fix it! Or as they say... No need to "guild the lily"

And last (but not least?...) re: bowel cleansing... definite plus, you're going to cause a huge die off, anything that assists elimination only makes sense...

But!... combining a liver flush at the same time? is introducing unnecessary extraneous variables... you are dilating and opening up the bile ducts, at a time when the candida is looking for places to escape to... there could be unpredictable results, contraindications... unnecessary

doing it on an empty a system is one thing, but combining it with whole other different process doesn't sound like a good idea to me... you will be confounding variables making it difficult to establish cause and effect.

"Keep it simple stupid"... it already works... any tweaking I might try would be on dosage, to get the fastest and most effective result... based on her suggestion as a starting reference...

And I am curious what the difference between 100% pure gum spirits, steam distilled vs more commercial brands... what effect if any does that make?... the one company said theirs is made from sap, not from the wood pulp... It sounded like the best. And finally I would like to know the exact biochemical mechanism that is going on when these solvents enter into the bloodstream and interact with the parasites, how is it poisoning them?

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd October 2013), Alan (14th October 2013), CD7 (2nd October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), drneglector (13th April 2016), eaglespirit (2nd October 2013), Eram (2nd October 2013), Holly Lindin (28th December 2013), Kryztian (2nd August 2021), loveoflife (1st September 2015), sian (15th October 2013), skamandar (5th October 2013), sssarah (11th December 2013), ThePythonicCow (3rd October 2013)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

this is news!... yet it wouldn't surprise me if it were true... many if not all disease may very well trace back to parasitic infestation and the body's reaction to it... how did you come by this interpretation?....

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), eaglespirit (2nd October 2013), Eram (2nd October 2013), kennywally (24th December 2017), loveoflife (1st September 2015), ThePythonicCow (3rd October 2013)

25. Link to Post #33
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

I took my first dose yesterday with olive oil and that felt fine, just the taste is not something I would recommend, 30 minutes ago I took my second dose on a sugar cube and ate a second not soaked cube and washed it down with some water, I could immediately tell something inside of me was clearly NOT happy and it was NOT me, I had to bolt to the restroom to clear out my bowels and some flaky stringy neighborguy doodoo presented its self to the bowl, so SOMETHING is trying to get the hell out of my insides as fast as it possibly can, the Gum Turpentine makes me feel remarkably fresh mentally btw, I am also a smoker ( amazingly hypocritical since I also like sports) and even my lungs feel like they are clearing up and I can feel the energy rising in my system. It makes me burp thoroughly cleaned paintbrushes though, burps. Besides that I feel just fine.

I'll keep you posted.

Small edit, advantage of this is, I can take it with vitamin C, ascorbic acid powder and Sole to feed my immune system at the same time, with MMS this was somewhat more complicated to say the least, I'll hang on to my MMS just the same btw, so far I have found some very useful tools for improving health on this forum and I'm not about to stop that.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 2nd October 2013 at 10:19.

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

This is taken from the document I suggested in my first post.

"In Germany, (Rowachol and Rowatinex), Slovenia (Uroterp) and Poland (Terpichol and Terpinex), the traditional drugs for renal and hepatic diseases (especially against cholesterol stones in the gall bladder and the bile duct) contain α- and β-pinenes [2]. Modern phytotherapy describes the following properties of the terpenic oil: antiparasitic, analgesic, revulsive, dis- infectant (external use); balsamic, active on bronchial se- cretion and pulmonary and genito-urinary tract infections, haemostatic, dissolving gallstones, diuretic, antispasmodic, antirheumatic, deworming, being an antidote for poison- ings caused by phosphorus [3] and improving the ciliary and secretory activity in patients who present chronic ob- structive bronchitis (internal use ) [4]."

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd October 2013), Caren (15th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), drneglector (13th April 2016), eaglespirit (2nd October 2013), Eram (2nd October 2013), kanishk (17th October 2018), loveoflife (1st September 2015), sigma6 (2nd October 2013), ThePythonicCow (3rd October 2013)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

It's good to hear someone's first hand experience. Personally, I prefer taking it just before bedtime. It makes me sleep well, food and drink does not dilute it. Oh and about burping, who knows I'm fast asleep. :-)
    I think in the long run, it's best to experiment and find out what works best for us.

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd October 2013), Caren (15th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), drneglector (13th April 2016), eaglespirit (2nd October 2013), Eram (2nd October 2013), loveoflife (1st September 2015), sian (15th October 2013), sigma6 (2nd October 2013), ThePythonicCow (3rd October 2013)

30. Link to Post #36
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It's good to hear someone's first hand experience. Personally, I prefer taking it just before bedtime. It makes me sleep well, food and drink does not dilute it. Oh and about burping, who knows I'm fast asleep. :-)
    I think in the long run, it's best to experiment and find out what works best for us.
    The sugar cubes almost neutralize the taste btw and instantly wiped/killed the white stuff on/from my tongue, this is very doable, as a matter of fact I have to contain myself from taking another dose, but I'll wait until tomorrow morning.

31. Link to Post #37
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Candida symptoms, short list,

The Way You Feel

Inability to focus, Poor memory, Brain fog, Irritability, Anger, Dizziness, Depression, Crying spells, Panic attacks, Low libido, Persistent extreme fatigue, Hyperactivity, Cravings for sweets and alcohol, Insomnia, Poor coordination.

Your Digestive System

Acid reflux, Bloating, Flatulence, Nausea, Diarrhea, Constipation, Stomach cramps, Indigestion, Burping after meals, Mucus in stool, Hemorrhoids, Itching anus.

Your Skin

Acne, Cysts, Hives, Night sweats, Psoriasis, Eczema, Dermatitis, Fungal infections of the nails & skin, Athlete’s foot, Body odor.

Your Mouth

Thrush (white coating on tongue), Swollen lower lip, Halitosis, Metallic taste in mouth, Bad breath, Canker sores, Bleeding gums, Cracked tongue.

Your Respiratory System

Persistent cough, Mucus in throat, Sore throat, Sinus congestion, Chronic post-nasal drip, Flu-like symptoms, Hay fever symptoms, Sinusitis, Asthma.

Your Ears And Eyes

Eye pain, Itchy eyes, Sensitivity to light, Blurred vision, Bags under eyes, Ringing in the ears, Ear infections.

Your Genito-Urinary System

Recurring yeast infections, Recurring UTI’s (urinary tract infections), Cystitis (inflammation of the bladder), PMS & menstrual irregularities, Fungal rash.

Your Immune System

Frequent colds and flu, Allergies, Sensitivities to food, fragrances and chemicals.

Your Weight

Inability to lose weight, Water retention, Weight loss.

Other Symptoms

Headaches, Heart palpitations, Chronic body pain and/or joint pains, Muscle aches and stiffness.

Check out our Candida Questionnaire to see if you might have excess Candida growth.

Expert Leon Chaitow says in his book that, “Candida is possibly the least understood, most widespread cause of continuing ill health currently in our midst.” Think of all the people suffering from the above symptoms, think of the number of times that you yourself have suffered from them, and you can see how this might be true!

Candida Misdiagnosis

Your doctor might confuse any of the following conditions with Candida. The reason is that the symptoms are often exactly the same, and Candida may manifest itself in any combination of those symptoms.

We have listed here some of the possible misdiagnoses, together with the symptom that your doctor has focused on. Remember, your doctor is relying on you for an accurate description of your symptoms, so make sure you tell him everything!

IBS - abdominal pain, bloating, gas, diarrhea, indigestion
    Arthritis - joint pain
    Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - constant fatigue
    Diaper Rash - rashes and itching in infants
    Athlete’s Foot - Fungus on toenails
    Crohn’s Disease - abdominal pain, bloating, gas, diarrhea, indigestion
    Gastroenteritis - abdominal pain, bloating, gas, diarrhea, indigestion

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

SCHWEEEETTT!!! (that's what the little candida heads say when you eat a donut....)

I have never got so fast up to speed on something, I think all the posts on this thread are building a well rounded and excellent picture. As we inquire and look at this from all angles. This is awesome! but it is such a simple secret (no more)

This should have been put under Conspiracy I think (LOL) The list of ailments is scary, of course everyone has different degrees of different symptoms, but the scary part is how pervasive it is... I think the mainstream has been using it as an excuse... they always say fluff like "it is so hard to tell, because it mimics so many other symptoms..." BS I say, I think it is "contributing" and underlying what they are attributing to more superficial causes and symptoms. (like they are trained to mislead with technicalities...one minute they're experts and you legally have to bow down to them, and then next they are shrugging their shoulders saying they just don't know for sure... pushawwww!!!!)

They are misleading in a subtle way. Once you have a focus on this and really think about it, and if you go through that list I can pull quite a few of those, which makes for a high probability constellation of symptoms. Why I never trust drs, they are front line dealers doubling their incomes for the nation wide drug producer distributors. The money is too big to trust them anymore.... (enough of that...)

I am glad that I am only showing mild symptoms, as I have always been proactive about my health. But I always felt that I never completely eliminated the problems. And it is such a vicious cycle. You fight to stay on a good diet and then in a moment of weakness those little buggers make you eat something sweet. And boom you just grew their population by several thousands more... you can't beat an enemy who's population grows exponentially inside your own body. ( Sorcerer's apprentice )

Great list of symptoms 778, and that sounds like you just exorcised a demonic influence... lol, it will be interesting to see what these turps burps are like... lol mmmm... minty fresh... LOL

Eligos #34 shows the good (thanks Eligos) fantastic! (thanks for detailed infos) . I had no idea the list of properties attributed to it! or the amount of past research... more evidence of what I call MEDIA VACUUM.... (ie. suppression) from the mainstream.

update: What I particularly find amazing is it is so counter intuitive, that it helps with kidney disease. The tradeoff of a tiny amount of "solvent" vs. a massive invasion of parasites suddenly removed... of course! That they are selling it under various name brands, we are such fools under this Rockefeller Institute supported Medical Mafia System. They were some of the biggest investors and influencers in the Money Vacuum Death Machine we have today.

And 778's shows the bad... this is sooo coming together, seriously can this get any better!? LOL! I can't wait to get my shipment, although I might rush out to an 'artist hobby' store I know, or maybe even Canadian Tire. But I did order the organic 100% and they told me they only use sap... I WANT my turps!!!
    Last edited by sigma6; 2nd October 2013 at 14:31.

33. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd October 2013), brenie (4th October 2013), Caren (15th October 2013), conk (2nd October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), drneglector (13th April 2016), eaglespirit (2nd October 2013), Eligos (2nd October 2013), Holly Lindin (28th December 2013), loveoflife (1st September 2015), sian (15th October 2013), skamandar (5th October 2013), ThePythonicCow (3rd October 2013)

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

This is it Eligo's find...

THE ESSENTIAL OIL OF TURPENTINE AND ITS MAJOR VOLATIVE FRACTION: A REVIEW
    Beatrice Mercier, Josiane Prost and Michel Prost
    University de Bourgogne, Dijon France
    Faculty of Sciences (de la Vie?)
    Lara-Spiral SA, Couternon, France

http://www.4shared.com/office/ZVmewW..._Essentia.html

My nutshell library of information for all that ails you...
    (where above document is listed as Candida - Essential Oil of Turpentine

http://www.4shared.com/folder/tfnU-i..._Albicans.html
    http://www.4shared.com/folder/bTeJ4A7x/UT_Therapy.html

Generic Download Instructions - 4shared :
    click 4shared link provided ex.
    example_http://www.4shared.com/examplefolder...efilename.html
    (if password protected, you would see it here, insert password provided by sender,
    99% of the time there is no password...)

(1) folders/files will be displayed, open folders, select...
    - a new tab/window will open, displaying audio/video/text file
    ready to play online, underneath will be two buttons:
    "Download" and "Share with friends"

(2) click "Download" - will open a new tab/window
    - look for two buttons:
    "PRIORITY DOWNLOAD" and "FREE DOWNLOAD"
    (a "pop up" window may appear that doesn’t seem related (it isn’t)
    it’s advertising, shut it down and continue... )

(3) select "FREE DOWNLOAD"
    a pop-up 'box' will appear, clearly offering Sign up OR Login,
    if you don’t have an account, Sign Up (on left)
    if you have an account, LOG IN (on right)
    (don’t download anything to sign up, NOT required)

(4) login: input 4shared username, password
    click "FREE DOWNLOAD" button.
    You will see "download/save/save as" option.
    Last edited by sigma6; 3rd February 2015 at 15:34. Reason: updated links

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eligos (2nd October 2013), loveoflife (1st September 2015), sian (15th October 2013), ThePythonicCow (3rd October 2013), witchy1 (3rd October 2013)

36. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One of the pieces of quasi-spam email that I got, after (willingingly) providing my email address to some websites related to Dr. Jennifer Daniels provided me with this interesting update on her current whereabouts:
    To make a long story short, recently I've met a rogue doctor while
    I was living in Panama.

In fact, she's currently staying at one of the former homes of
    General Noriega.

It's a gorgeous place and farm, just amazing.

Anyways, that's beside the point. Her name is Dr. Jennifer Daniels
    and you're going to be hearing a lot more about her from me in the
    coming days.

She has discovered a historical healing protocol that's incredibly
    powerful and super cheap. The scope of her discovery is actually
    monumental.

But the drug companies, the FDA and government agencies will do
    everything in their power to silence her.

In fact, they've already stripped her of her medical license and
    actually put this M.D. and M.B.A. by the way... on a terrorist watch
    list.

She's the gentlest and nicest person. How ridiculous to put her on
    a terrorist watch list. The real terrorist is our corrupt
    government.

37. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (3rd October 2013), Alan (15th October 2013), Christine (14th October 2013), Czarek (3rd October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), drneglector (13th April 2016), kennywally (24th December 2017), loveoflife (1st September 2015), sian (15th October 2013), skamandar (5th October 2013), Twelvestrand (10th November 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 12 37 LastLast