+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst 1 14 24 34 38 LastLast

Thread: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

1. Link to Post #461
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,542 times in 20,693 posts

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

I've still not tried turpentine, though the idea of applying it topically is more appealing than ingesting, so I might do that.
    But I've been having some success with keeping candida under control by taking about a 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda in my mouth, swishing it around with saliva for a couple of minutes, then drinking it down with water, repeating if necessary.
    Since I had most of my teeth pulled, candida in my mouth seems to multiply much more rapidly if I am ingesting anything sweet, though raw honey is the only sweetener I am using now.
    So taking the baking soda right after I've indulged in something sweet really is helping to keep the symptoms to a minimum.
    I'm also taking a homeopathic remedy my Naturopath recommended from NatraBio called "Candida Yeast", and that is also helping.
    It's used mostly for vaginal yeast infections, but my Naturopath said it would work orally too, and she was right!
    Last edited by onawah; 17th September 2014 at 23:30.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

WhiteFeather (11th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #462
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

Taking it for about 5 months. Took it every day for over 4 months and now on once a week for maintance. I buy mine from www.mosaic-id.com. Fast shipping and worked for me and also my friends. If you have any doubt, don't have any, it works. 1 teaspoon a day. I have a lot of testimonies from my friends if you want you can call me and I can explain everything.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Etf007 For This Post:

fourty-two (20th September 2014), WhiteFeather (11th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #463
    Thanks

Thanks for the comments

I'm certainly going to try it topically as well. Actually I have been "using" industrial turpentine topically in many occasions. I often rub my hands clean with it after repairing my car. I don't recall ever getting any reaction (nor benefit) from it.

@778, You say you are able to have several sittings in a day. Do you use anything laxative with your turp?
    I believe it is not beneficial to use laxatives for long periods of time as you may be losing important minerals from your body in rapid rate.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Demeisen For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (18th September 2014), fourty-two (20th September 2014), WhiteFeather (11th November 2014)

7. Link to Post #464
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Etf007 (here)
    Taking it for about 5 months. Took it every day for over 4 months and now on once a week for maintance. I buy mine from www.mosaic-id.com. Fast shipping and worked for me and also my friends. If you have any doubt, don't have any, it works. 1 teaspoon a day. I have a lot of testimonies from my friends if you want you can call me and I can explain everything.
    Thanks for the link. Yet another source who delivers internationally.

There is another point that has not been discussed here yet. What about prescription drugs? Do they interfere with turpentine?
    Apparently if you are using them, you can't just quit them abruptly. Here http://www.earthclinic.com/remedies/...-kerosene.html is mentioned that turpentine purifies blood and thus may have effects with drugs or their efficiency.
    Any comments on this?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Demeisen For This Post:

selinam (17th September 2014)

9. Link to Post #465
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I take my drugs in the morning and turp at night. Some of my friends do it in reverse due to that the turp keeps them awake. I'm on synthroid cause my thyroid was removed. I have a long story but will say this that turp has changed me I feel 20 years younger.

10. Link to Post #466
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote @778, You say you are able to have several sittings in a day. Do you use anything laxative with your turp?
    I believe it is not beneficial to use laxatives for long periods of time as you may be losing important minerals from your body in rapid rate.
    Hi Demeisen, nope, I am naturally pretty much full of it and release it just as fast, I am a natural ( my whole life)

If you are concerned about loss of minerals you could try sprouting and use a bit of Himalaya salt in the water during the soak of the seeds ( google mineral content Himalaya or sea salt), even easier is buying a bottle of for example Liquid Light, its made by sunwarrior, you get a shot of fulvic acid ( that s worth a google, search for the fulvic acid report, you can find it in pdf form), anywho, Liquid light contains fulvic acid and72 trace minerals, I am sure there are much better products but this matches my budget and I feel fine using it as a supplement.

11. Link to Post #467
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I too am alive and kicking :D

I believe she is basically suggesting that your digestive track should be in good working condition before attempting this protocol. If you are having a bunch of constipation issues you might want to get the cleared up before attempting this. Not to mention a poor diet can lead to constipation and digestive issues. I have friends who have only 1 movement a day in the morning, they eat fast food and drink every weekend. Possible connection? I think so. Increasing your water intake can help a lot with more frequent 'healthy' movements.

I have about 2-3 movements a day, I am also taking a mutli-dophilus probitioc which seems to help with regularity. Having a clear digestive track is good when you are trying to kill off candida etc, it's one of your bodies major waste removal processes and if you are backed up it can just make things more complicated.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LightArcher For This Post:

fourty-two (20th September 2014)

13. Link to Post #468
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LightArcher (here)
    I too am alive and kicking :D
    I have friends who have only 1 movement a day in the morning, they eat fast food and drink every weekend. Possible connection?
    I have never had more than one regular movement/day. I don't know personally anybody who has more than one/day. I have been always considering that as a normal. I don't eat junk food at all. Neither I eat processed food. Nor I'm over-weighted so I suppose my elimination rate is as it should be.
    But 2-3 movements a day? Bummer, it's not going to work for me then, unfortunately I don't really feel comfortable to use anything that artificially changes my digestive system natural behavior. Laxatives just make it softer, but they don't increase my elimination rate. I have not even tried to take turp yet, as this issue seems unresolved.

14. Link to Post #469
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi all! I new but I have been following this thread for quite some time! I started my first does of turp on Monday night . Before that I did an Epsom salt cleanse. I have been following Jennfier Daniels cooked food diet as well. I have been struggling with Candida for years!! I took it every day at night since then. Its Thursday now and I dont feel any different. If anything I feel more emotional and brain foggy.

15. Link to Post #470
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Are you on a teaspoon? I fill a teaspoon and add sugar. My first dose within 5 min I became awake. By the third day pain in my wrist from arthritis was gone. My rash that was caused by candida was gone after 10 hours. For 4 months I would urinate long white things. The first few weeks they had blood on them. I've had quite a ride on turp. I'm now on the maintanance dose of 1 teaspoon twice a week.

16. Link to Post #471
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote I have never had more than one regular movement/day. I don't know personally anybody who has more than one/day
    Tip, try Oxy Powder for a week, its a colon cleanse that has been around for some time now, I use it once in a while to clean out even more, it contains ozonated magnesium oxide, citric acid and organic Germanium 132, basically its releases nascent oxygen bubbles ( microscopic) in your colon to melt away plaque and obstructions, for me it works.

17. Link to Post #472
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Etf. I pour 3/4 teaspoon on top of a tablespoon of sugar. Im going to stop the diet today. I miss eating eggs, nuts and goat cheese!

18. Link to Post #473
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    Quote I have never had more than one regular movement/day. I don't know personally anybody who has more than one/day
    Tip, try Oxy Powder for a week, its a colon cleanse that has been around for some time now, I use it once in a while to clean out even more, it contains ozonated magnesium oxide, citric acid and organic Germanium 132, basically its releases nascent oxygen bubbles ( microscopic) in your colon to melt away plaque and obstructions, for me it works.
    Thanks, I will see if I can find it here or something similar.

19. Link to Post #474
    Thanks

Hello everyone. I'm very new here. I became aware of turps quite by accident (googling something else entirely!). Started with Tony's turp video (Canadian). Eventually my searches lead me here. Hubby and I started turps around the last week of October. 2 Tbsp mixed into 4 Tbsp honey and we started with just 1/2 tsp daily. Hubby had a few major issues he was dealing with - high BP, erosive ulcer, water retention, sore kidneys and pain in the left side (colon??). I felt virtually nothing. After about a week hubby became very, very ill!!! Headache, ached all over, stomach ballooned out of shape, nausea, to name a few. He felt so sick he was ready to go to the E.R, but he lay down instead. This lasted 3 days!!! Then he began to sweat - also 3 days. His BM was very pale (liver issues?). About 5 days after his reactions started, he felt like a new man. No more painful kidneys or guts and his ankles are thin, thin, thin!!! He hasn't resumed with the turp yet. I think he'll be ready next week.
    Meantime, I still have not had any real "magic" happen. I switched to sugar instead of honey and am now taking 1/2 tsp every other day. Instead of causing me to go poo, just the opposite has happened!!! I need to use a mild laxative to get me going. I make a tea from dried cascara bark and twigs - 1 tsp/pint and then drink about 1/4 cup before bed. Constipation seems to run in my family. Anyway, I want to increase my dose to 1 tsp every other day starting next week.
    Now, on to my concerns. I have 2 sources of medical info dating back to 1910 and 1899 (I'll provide the links at the end). Here is a quote from one of those sources:

TURPENTINE (Terebinthina).--Uses.
    It is a valuable counter-irritant in peritonitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, lumbago, pleurodynia, etc. Turpentine stupes are frequently used in abdominal inflammation, for flatulence and for bloating in typhoid fever. It is a valuable constituent of a great many liniments. Used in excess it produces bloody urine, painful urination and inflammation of the kidneys. The free use of barley water, hot bath and purgative relieve its bad effects.

Since high BP is a symptom of kidney disorder, I'm a tad bit afraid to put hubby on a regular daily dose even though I know his candida is anything but gone!!

Here are the links:

https://ia902604.us.archive.org/19/i...ofma00newy.pdf This is the Merck 1899 manual. What I did is used the "find" tool and typed in "turpentine" and was astonished at the number of ailments listed!!

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/17439/17439-pdf.pdf I did the same with this one.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BeeBee For This Post:

Alan (11th November 2014), fourty-two (11th November 2014), Hervé (11th November 2014), meat suit (11th November 2014), sandy (11th November 2014), Sophocles (11th November 2014)

21. Link to Post #475
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

BeeBee, thanks for sharing, wonderful to hear of your success, although it sounded a little scary for a while.

To be clear, you wrote that you took "2 Tbsp", which means 2 TABLEspoons. This is equal to 1 ounce or 6 TEAspoons, and is quite a lot!

Is that really how much you took?
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

22. Link to Post #476
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by BeeBee (here)
    [...]
    ... pain in the left side (colon??).

[...] His BM was very pale (liver issues?).

[...]
    Hello Beebee,

You might want to thoroughly check this thread too: Liver detox / Liver flush

Cheers!

PS: As for blood pressure, have a peek here: Apple cider vinegar: amazing stuff!!!

... and do some research on potassium deficiency... as well as magnesium deficiency
    Last edited by Hervé; 11th November 2014 at 12:41.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

fourty-two (11th November 2014), Sophocles (11th November 2014)

24. Link to Post #477
    Thanks

Smile Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

Quote Posted by Alan (here)
    BeeBee, thanks for sharing, wonderful to hear of your success, although it sounded a little scary for a while.

To be clear, you wrote that you took "2 Tbsp", which means 2 TABLEspoons. This is equal to 1 ounce or 6 TEAspoons, and is quite a lot!

Is that really how much you took?
    What I wrote is this:

I mixed 2 tablespoons of turps in with 4 tablespoons of honey. This gives 6 tablespoons of product = 18 teaspoons (1/3 being turps). Of this turps/honey mixture, we took 1/2 tsp. The amount of turps in this 1/2 tsp would be a third. If you divide 3 into 1/2 would give you the amount of turps = 1/6th of a tsp. These 18 tsp @ 1/2 tsp dose would give you a total of 36 doses!! With 2 people each taking 1/2 tsp per day, it would last 18 days. 2 Tablespoons over a period of 18 days is miniscule. If my calculations are wrong, please let me know. Thanks.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BeeBee For This Post:

Alan (11th November 2014), fourty-two (11th November 2014), Hervé (11th November 2014), meat suit (11th November 2014)

26. Link to Post #478
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Quote Posted by BeeBee (here)
    [...]
    ... pain in the left side (colon??).

[...] His BM was very pale (liver issues?).

[...]
    Hello Beebee,

You might want to thoroughly check this thread too: Liver detox / Liver flush

Cheers!

PS: As for blood pressure, have a peek here: Apple cider vinegar: amazing stuff!!!

... and do some research on potassium deficiency... as well as magnesium deficiency
    Thanks for the links. Yes, I know about the magnesium deficiency causing HBP. Hubby is highly sensitive to mg (causes diarrhea). I am using mg. oil mixed with a little turps and olive oil and use it as a massage oil. I don't think he has a potassium deficiency as we eat a lot of potatoes, bananas and tomato juice. I managed to get him to do the Hulda Clark liver cleanse once and I could not believe the amount of 'stones' that he eliminated!! He did another one a few years later with no success. The man hates doing these kinds of things so I'll let the turps do the job. I'll check out the ACV (I take it daily). Again, thanks.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to BeeBee For This Post:

Hervé (11th November 2014)

28. Link to Post #479
    Thanks

Hello, I came upon this site while searching for candida remedies about 1 week ago. This has changed my life.

Turpentine Treatment: Last week (Dec 29) I started taking turpentine, 100% pure gum spirits Klean Strip brand. I took 1 tsp with sugar in the mornings 5 days straight. My system was in good shape going into the treatment and had 3-5 bowel movements per day. Nothing special to mention about my stool, no clear signs of invaders. Excellent mental clarity and energy for those 5 days. (I was also taking Brahmi gotu kola, which helped). Before the turp I was starting to get a sinus infection, which usually produces green sticky mucus and a lot of congestion. Towards the end of the treatment my mucus was thinning and a yellowish color. The infection symptoms had greatly reduced while I took it. I am still recovering from the infection but know turpentine will be a great ally and has changed my life very much for the better. I am sure my chronic sinusitis is fungal related and taking turpentine helped. I will continue taking maintenance doses (2/wk). If turp can restore my health to what is was before that will be amazing.

I am concerned about the long term use of this product though. Has anyone had success using conventional anti-fungals in treating sinus infections/candida?

Background: Mid-twenty male that has a good organic diet with leafy greens, vegetables, and healthy fat everyday. Pretty active and exercises intensely one or twice a week. I'm am strong and in good shape, but am plagued with sinus infections when I get worn down.

Health issues: Started having sinus infections during the winter about 2 yrs ago. Took multiple rounds of antibiotics to clear them up and everything would be fine after the third round or so, but low-grade inflammation would still be there and it never seemed to fully go away. Whenever I would get worn out from working out weeks on end or stress the low-grade inflammation would come back and sometimes turn into a sinus infection. This was massively impacting my quality of life. After 1.5 yrs went to the ENT and the scan showed a massive deviated septum (from boxing) and I underwent surgery. The surgery opened up my sinuses but after a few months the same low-grade inflammation was still there. This brings me up to the present.

How I found this Site: I was recommended to read Dr. Ivker's sinus survival book. I skimmed through it and the info about candida really resonated with me. In addition I found out >80% of sinus infections are fungus related. One of his best recommendations was anti-fungal drugs (Diflucan), but I couldn't get this without a perscrpition. This mad me very angry because I would bet my life candida was the cause and I couldn't get this medicine without a lot of time and money. I debated whether to get Diflucan through an online pharmacy but ultimately didn't want to put my health at risk. Found a few fringe articles on candida treatments and came across Turpentine, Dr Daniel, and this forum.
    Last edited by TurpTime; 7th January 2015 at 02:53.

29. Link to Post #480
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Welcome aboard! I've been using turpentine for a while now. I started with everyday for 5 months and now twice per week. It works great and has healed my many ailments. I would recommend buying from www.mosaic-id.com. I've been getting it there since I started and they always answer any questions I have. Congratulations on thinking outside the box 😊

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst 1 14 24 34 38 LastLast