+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 3 13 37 LastLast

Thread: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 times in 277 posts

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

Quote Posted by Eligos (here)
    Since taking turpentine dissolves gallstones, I may never have to do a liver flush again. Paul, if you try it, please report back.
    I respectfully disagree as liver forms pockets/reservoirs of “garbage” which in many cases you need to “squeeze” out. Coffee enemas do just that. If you examine your liver before and after Dr.Gerson’s coffee enema (at least on ultrasound) the liver becomes more homogenous, i.e. clear. I agree with your reference to turpentine dissolving the gallstones. This was mentioned in the article provided few posts above, incredible. This article is a MUST to read. Moreover, it would appear that a fatty meal is the way to go when taking turpentine as it is lipid soluble, at least fresh turpentine. It only becomes water soluble when old, i.e. oxidized.
    I have checked availability in Canada. Sure enough, Canadian Tire sells it for $9.99 (1L container). I came out of the store laughing my a$$ off. Go to crappy tire for a cure...
    The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate.
    – Dr. Wayne Dyer

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Czarek For This Post:

Bubu (31st October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eligos (3rd October 2013), Eram (3rd October 2013), Hervé (9th October 2013), Holly Lindin (28th December 2013), kennywally (24th December 2017), sian (15th October 2013), sigma6 (3rd October 2013), skamandar (5th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,975 times in 20,621 posts

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

Correct, I haven't read all the data yet, but I will.
    I've just grown weary of hearing about remedies that are supposed to eliminate fungus safely, but later prove to be very dangerous because they eliminate friendly flora and fauna too.
    It's hard to know who and what to believe these days.

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    The main question for me about these remedies for Candida is, do they kill the beneficial intestinal bacteria?
    We've been discussing the importance of the latter on Dawn's thread
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...hat-you-think-
    and taking the approach of building up your intestinal flora and fauna instead of destroying the bad critters with cleanses of various kinds, which can have side disastrous side effects.
    I've also been exploring various kinds of healthy sugar substitutes with low glycemic indexes, such as date sugar and raw coconut crystals.
    It's still good to use these very moderately if you have Candida issues, but they are certainly better than others kinds of sugar.
    Onawah...
    I don't think you read the pdf or the web text page reference on the first post, all that is explained! I laid it out to be a complete snapshot... it's all there... two references gives you a whole complete picture...

I included the Youtube... as secondary, not even related really, it's about someone totally abusing themselves. First off she is taking gasoline, and she is doing quantities approx 130 times the suggested turpentine dosage AND... she is doing it DAILY FOR YEARS... 18 tbsps per day! extreme, worst case scenario...

white processed sugar cubes were suggested because they have the least nutritive value, (don't feed the parasite! you don't want to give it nutrients, they are very opportunistic that way...) It's purpose is to attract it only, like laying out rat poison... not about nutrition for us...

re healthy bacteria... separate issue, different side of the coin... it would only make sense after the initial cleansing purge and die off is under control... just the elimination of a huge percentage of Candida itself will contribute to healthy bacteria growth,

I'm not going to fertilize the grass until I remove the weeds first... Whatever the specific mechanism, these solvents seem to affect the candida. I have heard many people now speak first hand about amazing results.

i.e. if it's not broken don't fix it! Or as they say... No need to "guild the lily"

And last (but not least?...) re: bowel cleansing... definite plus, you're going to cause a huge die off, anything that assists elimination only makes sense...

But!... combining a liver flush at the same time? is introducing unnecessary extraneous variables... you are dilating and opening up the bile ducts, at a time when the candida is looking for places to escape to... there could be unpredictable results, contraindications... unnecessary

doing it on an empty a system is one thing, but combining it with whole other different process doesn't sound like a good idea to me... you will be confounding variables making it difficult to establish cause and effect.

"Keep it simple stupid"... it already works... any tweaking I might try would be on dosage, to get the fastest and most effective result... based on her suggestion as a starting reference...

And I am curious what the difference between 100% pure gum spirits, steam distilled vs more commercial brands... what effect if any does that make?... the one company said theirs is made from sap, not from the wood pulp... It sounded like the best. And finally I would like to know the exact biochemical mechanism that is going on when these solvents enter into the bloodstream and interact with the parasites, how is it poisoning them?
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (3rd October 2013), Holly Lindin (28th December 2013), sigma6 (3rd October 2013), sssarah (12th December 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Correct, I haven't read all the data yet, but I will.
    I've just grown weary of hearing about remedies that are supposed to eliminate fungus safely, but later prove to be very dangerous because they eliminate friendly flora and fauna too.
    It's hard to know who and what to believe these days.
    Not sure where you are going with this... I suggest to take the 20 minutes to read the articles... and I would suggest organically steam distilled pine gum spirits, to be ultra conservative...

not sure what to think?... haven't read the articles?... do you see the logical fallacy?

There is plenty enough evidence to show even kerosene has worked with documentation to show that it worked for over 20,000 people in the late 50s! before it was suppressed. But then again if you had taken the 20 minutes to read the article you would have known that... that might have broken the "chain of logic" you mentioned above... you have to learn to be transparent to this pattern... (that is dangerous imo...)

And just to correct a tiny little assumption you let slip in there... No one said it WASN'T dangerous... Taking a cup full of aspirin is dangerous, drinking alcohol is dangerous... and potentially if you took a few drops more then you should you might get a bad case of the runs, or if you drank a bottle of this stuff I can't predict what will happen... that's why they call them drugs or "medicinals"... they are complex organics that have a systemic effect on the body... there is always a trade off ... in this case though the benefit far far exceeds the risk a thousand fold imo...

I can only repeat... take the 20-30 minutes

I was talking to a guy today to get info on his turpentine product, he told me had cancer of the pancreas... and oddly enough he even mentioned to me that someone else had called along similar lines and mistook me for the other party... We started talking in general and I encouraged him to research the history of his product... But he seemed to be completely satisfied with his "cancer" Not even WILLING to consider looking at information... A guy with cancer... I clearly got the impression his self perception of being a "cancer victim" was clearly more important to him then making the effort to sacrifice 20 minutes of his precious time...

What irony... I have suffered so many set backs, I have no choice but to keep trying and seeking and searching in order to move forward, even if it is only inches at a time, otherwise I would succumb to learned helplessness, and fall into the self hypnosis of rationalization that follows... the only anti-thesis to my mind is to NEVER give up... to at least die trying if need be... but that's me...
    Last edited by sigma6; 3rd October 2013 at 06:14.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

1 flew over (8th November 2013), Alan (15th October 2013), brenie (4th October 2013), Daozen (15th August 2017), Dawn (17th May 2014), drneglector (13th April 2016), eaglespirit (3rd October 2013), Eligos (3rd October 2013), Eram (3rd October 2013), Holly Lindin (28th December 2013), kennywally (2nd February 2015), kevin2015 (24th October 2015), Reinhard (3rd October 2013), sian (15th October 2013), skamandar (5th October 2013)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,977 times in 1,576 posts

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    yeah that is what I saw first, that is essentially what the "cell wall suppressors" are... I say forget that, too expensive... that's why I started looking... at that price I knew there would be an alternative... and for $5 I can get a 4 oz bottle of 100% pure gum spirits of turpentine... even if it was $10 it's just a steal of a discovery!... I get the mercury/bacteria/yeast connection... I first came across that on Mercola, and it made sense. I still have some mercury, so these maintenance issues are going to be with me for a lonnnng time... ;(

and I just got a private message from someone who has been doing for a few weeks and it is just like they say, he definitely has seen the results talked about... I asked him to post his experience... I hope to see some feedback next month or so... can hardly wait, urine therapy is a long term, holistic, lifestyle change approach...

But Candida is actually an acute condition. UT can deal with it, but turpentine and sugar is an acute treatment. 2ml dripped on sugar cubes or a teaspoon of sugar. twice a week... this is so brilliant... read the articles people!... it's like a page or two and Dr Daniels article is not more then a dozen pages, maybe less... this is so no brainer... your going to kick yourself, there is no reason to have all these 'minor discomforts' or take useless anti-biotics... they only cause rebound, it's a joke at our expense.

It's all about giving your body a fresh start, a second chance.... this is a fountain of youth... parasite age you!

This is so the real deal... hahah... another 'suppressed' remedy... available for everyone... when the full implications hit you, the number of 'ailments' that you don't even know you have, the weight problem, cravings, energy loss, compulsive leg shaking, skin rashes, bad breath, these are all related, all symptoms of candida... I am so stoked on this, this is huge...

Here are two super cost effective, organically orientated sites that sell it...
    I think the key is look for 100% gum spirits of Pine or Turpentine on the label, but at the quantities being suggested almost anything will do, given the outcome. And to think the Rockefellers had been here, profited off it, then covered it up... God bless their foul black hearts

http://www.greeneyetrading.com/100-p...3519092204.htm

http://www.diamondgforestproducts.co...9/?catId=34919
    links are not working..
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (3rd October 2013)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,354 times in 21,475 posts

My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (3rd October 2013), Caren (15th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), drneglector (13th April 2016), eaglespirit (3rd October 2013), Eram (3rd October 2013), Referee (3rd October 2013), sigma6 (3rd October 2013)

11. Link to Post #46
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Update, I said yesterday I would not take a second dose for that day, well, I did anyway and went to sleep, 20 minutes ago I took my first dose of the day ( went to the bathroom first and nothing special there), 10 minutes past and I had to make a run for it again after some squirming and odd rumbling happened "I feel fine btw" and sticky globs came out, two flushes and problem solved, other physical responses, slept very well, my face looks fresher then three days ago, mind keeps clearing up, I am giddy.

Bad, drink lots of water, I got a slight headache yesterday, not a lot, just enough to notice something was happening, drank some water and the headache went away.

Yibbedeeee yibbedaaaaa, that's all folks.

14:05 update, third "sitting" of the day.........2 small flukes and some flaky stuff, drank a glass of Himalaya salts water to replace minerals and electrolytes. Feel fine.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 3rd October 2013 at 12:14.

12. Link to Post #47
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Gum Turps hs to be one of the MOST powerful body re setting devices i have ever tried.

It will kill anything your body shouldnt have in it

I just had some then and i already feel better !

N

13. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

I have done 14 liver cleanses over the last 6 years. 2 years ago , I did 2/week for a total of 8 in 1 month (after reading Moritz's book). As I was progressing, I could observe a decrease in size and the number of gallstones that were expelled, I actually took pictures every time. The last flush (8th time consecutive) all that was coming out was liquid bile, no more lentil or chick pea sized stones. At that point, I stopped.
    I haven't done one in 2 years. The real test will be to do it again after several months of taking the "turp". If I see nothing but liquid bile, I'll know it worked. In any case, the liver cleanse removes more than just gallstones. Just to be clear, I did the Hulda Clark (olive oil, Epsom salt) version.
    Good observation Czarek , you have a good point!

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (3rd October 2013), Hervé (10th October 2013), kanishk (17th October 2018), kennywally (24th December 2017), sian (15th October 2013), sigma6 (3rd October 2013)

15. Link to Post #49
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Thank you so much sigma6. I have just taken almost a teaspoon on sugar cubes. I brought AS Pure Gum Turpentine (the AS stands for Art Spectrum) from Dymocks found in the Art area and cost $5.99 for 100ml. I had a transient warm tongue immediately which went tingly and is now normal.

Readers might find this article of interest http://www.health-science-spirit.com/kero.htm by Walter Last that talks about the medicinal uses of both Kerosene and Turps. Turps having been used since very ancient times. The links are all alive including this interesting one from 1913 "Consumption of the Lungs and Kindred Diseases, Treated and Cured by Kerosene" and with the subtitle: "Its Value as a Remedy, when to Use It, how to Use It, a Cure for the Sick, a Protection for Those in Health." He used spray inhalation to successfully treat lung tuberculosis, 1 or 2 sprays twice a day for 1 to 4 months. For internal problems half a teaspoon was recommended twice a day, http://hdl.handle.net/2027/chi.087013173.

Of some interest in the above article he states the following which I found useful:

William G. Crook, MD, in The Yeast Connection [8] and other books, demonstrated that Candida is the underlying cause of hyperactivity. So, ADD or ADHD and autism are just different degrees of the same brain dysfunction caused by Candida. There is evidence that a main aggravating factor leading to autism is the combination of Candida and various vaccines, possibly due to mercury and other toxic additives.

Dr Shaw found that tartaric acid, as in wine and baking powder, is one of the problematic Candida metabolites. It is not normally produced in the body but results from excessive yeast fermentation, either in the intestines or other sites of Candida infestation. A main consequence of tartaric acid in the blood is muscle weakness, as in fibromyalgia.

Tartaric acid is closely related to malic acid, which is a key component of the citric acid cycle that produces energy in the cells. Tartaric acid blocks the metabolism of malic acid. With this, the body cannot produce energy aerobically by oxidising glucose, but instead it produces energy anaerobically by converting glucose into lactic acid. This generates only 20 per cent of the energy that could have been produced by proper oxidation of glucose, and explains the chronic fatigue, overacidity and mineral deficiency so common with Candida infection.

Furthermore, our brain needs a high amount of energy to function normally. Therefore, tartaric acid and acetaldehyde, another disruptive yeast chemical, combine to cause mental problems such as brain fog, depression, hyperactivity, autism and schizophrenia.

Another abnormal chemical is the five-carbon sugar arabinose, which cross-links the functional groups of various proteins, especially enzymes, and in effect causes deficiencies of vitamin B6, biotin and lipoic acid. Cross-linking also accelerates ageing, causing cataracts and increasing rigidity of muscles, tendons and connective tissue, showing up as wrinkles and ageing skin. With Candida, we age more quickly. Arabinose also leads to increased accumulations of abnormal metabolic protein residues inside cells, such as in cancer and autoimmune diseases.

Children with autism have the same type of arabinose-containing fibre tangles in the brain as are present in Alzheimer's disease, indicating that both are related to Candida, although co-factors such as mercury and other pollutants also play a role in these two conditions.

The yeast metabolites tartaric acid and arabinose are also found in many other diseases. There is much additional evidence of this same sequence of careless antibiotic use leading to Candida overgrowth and then to specific diseases. This may involve: the immune system, as in cases of autoimmune diseases and cancer; the brain and nervous system, leading to hyperactivity, Asperger's syndrome, autism, obsessive–compulsive disorder, depression, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, and other mental and movement disorders; muscle weakness, as in fibromyalgia; and generalised weakness, as in chronic fatigue syndrome. Commonly there are aggravating co-factors, such as mercury, fluoride as well as mycoplasmas and parasites.
    All of this gives us an understanding of the biochemical reasons for the devastating effects of antibiotic caused fungal overgrowth in our society and the cure-all success of effective antifungal therapy.

8] Crook, W.G., MD, The Yeast Connection, Professional Books, Jackson, TN, 1983

He also referes to this article about Kerosene which is probably worth a mention

The Cancer Cure of Paula Ganner

The modern wave of using kerosene as a cancer cure started in the early 1950s. At the age of 31, an Austrian woman, Paula Ganner, with cancer metastases and colon paralysis after surgery, had been given two days to live by her doctors. She remembered that in Eastern Europe kerosene was used as a cure-all, and she started taking a tablespoonful each day. After three days, she could leave the bed, and 11 months later she gave birth to a healthy boy. At age three, this boy contracted polio which she cured with one teaspoon of kerosene daily for eight days. Ganner started spreading the information about the amazing results of using kerosene for all kinds of health problems, and over the years she received 20,000 thank-you letters with success stories.
    However, most information on using kerosene as a cancer cure is in German, with very little translated into English [4].

Here are some extracts from testimonials reported in the German illustrated weekly "7 TAGE" between September 1969 and February 1970 [5]:

• A dog had a growth the size of a child's fist on his neck and was given kerosene on sugar cubes. After two weeks, the growth disappeared.
    • After breast cancer surgery, a woman (48) developed tumours in the uterus. After taking a daily teaspoon of kerosene she could stop using morphine, and after six weeks she aborted three tumours.
    • Another woman took a teaspoonful of kerosene three times daily for two weeks, and repeated this after a two-week interruption. This not only cured her stomach ulcer, but also, to her surprise, her diabetes.
    • A man cured a severe prostate problem (it is not mentioned if it was cancer) by taking one teaspoonful of kerosene each morning and evening for four weeks. Later, he overcame a stomach ulcer in the same way. His son successfully used kerosene to cure a chronic bladder problem, and he cured his dog of leukaemia after a seven-week kerosene cure.
    • After a woman (60) had her right breast removed, cancer started in her left breast. She periodically took a teaspoonful of kerosene three times daily for two weeks and then paused for 10 days. She had no more cancer problems and no more fear of cancer.
    • A young woman (35) was sent home to die with an inoperable large tumour in the pancreas that extended to the adrenal glands. On the fourth day home, she briefly awoke from a coma and was given a spoonful of kerosene. Hours later she showed the first signs of improvement, and after four days she wanted to get out of bed. The kerosene cure was continued for another 10 days before she was investigated at the hospital in Graz and later discharged as being healthy.
    • After six days of using kerosene, a woman discharged dead tissue which was confirmed to consist of dead tumour cells (the type of cancer is not mentioned). After 14 days, the typical smell of terminal cancer disappeared. She took kerosene for 32, 25 and 14 days, with nine days of rest between each. As a pleasant side-effect, she was also cured of her rheumatic problems.
    • A woman (68) had high blood pressure, heart and circulation problems and rheumatism. She could hardly walk. After four weeks on kerosene, she was asked by a friend what she was doing to look suddenly so much younger. People think she is in her 40s. Her husband, who used to have a bent back, now runs like a youth. When she sometimes gets some pain in cold weather, she rubs her body with a sponge dipped in kerosene and lets it dry; this quickly removes any pain.
    • A woman with colon cancer was scheduled for colostomy (to remove her colon and have a bag fitted). Instead, she started taking teaspoons of kerosene. Not much was happening, so she took about 50 ml in one go, together with a lot of honey in milk. This was followed by four hours of diarrhoea with pus and blood and the abortion of her tumour.

Other testimonials mention overcoming bone cancer or myeloma, osteoporosis of the spinal column, severe digestive and gastro-intestinal problems, constant vomiting, rheumatism and sciatic problems. Paula Ganner apparently used and recommended in addition to or instead of kerosene purified petrol (Naphthabenzin or Siedegrenzbenzin Merck Nr. 1770, with a special boiling range from 100°C to 140°C - SBP 100/140), as utilised for wound cleaning and as a solvent in laboratories. (The boiling range is the temperature range of a laboratory distillation of an oil from the start until evaporation of all the fractions is complete.)

4] F.A.C.T., "Kerosene",http://www.rethinkingcancer.org/resources/magazine-articles/7_9-10/kerosene.php
    [5] http://www.health-science-spirit.com/de.petroleum.pdf (in German)

He also talks about the guy in China drinking petrol quite successfully......

Anyway I'm up for giving Turps a try. Will let you know how I go

Karen
    Last edited by witchy1; 3rd October 2013 at 12:23.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

1 flew over (8th November 2013), 778 neighbour of some guy (3rd October 2013), Caren (15th October 2013), Christine (14th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eligos (3rd October 2013), Eram (3rd October 2013), Holly Lindin (28th December 2013), kennywally (4th February 2015), Reinhard (3rd October 2013), sian (15th October 2013), sigma6 (3rd October 2013), ThePythonicCow (3rd October 2013), Twelvestrand (10th November 2013)

17. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

For those who might wonder how to take the Turp, this is how I do it.
    Get out these items:

1 saucer (coffee cup saucer)
    1 tsp and 1 tbs (not plastic)
    1 small dish, 2-3 inches high
    Granulated sugar
    Glass of filtered or distilled water

Put both spoons in the saucer, prop up the tbs at the handle end using the 2-3 inch small dish.
    Pour the turp in the tsp and then transfer it to the tbs. The reason that you prop up the tbs is to keep the spoon level so as to not spill any turp.
    Now the turp is in the tbs. Get the granulated sugar and tap gently the sugar onto the tbs that has the tsp of turp. Add sugar until it soaks up all the turp leaving only a few dry granules.
    Take the tbs in your mouth and wash it down with your water. I keep it in the back of my mouth like 10 seconds sometimes to disinfect the back of my tongue - I can't get there with my tooth brush to scrape.
    That's it.
    Last edited by Eligos; 20th October 2013 at 17:15.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

1 flew over (8th November 2013), 778 neighbour of some guy (3rd October 2013), Alan (15th October 2013), conk (3rd October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), drneglector (13th April 2016), Eram (3rd October 2013), fourty-two (13th October 2013), kennywally (4th February 2015), Kindling (9th October 2013), Reinhard (3rd October 2013), sian (15th October 2013), sigma6 (3rd October 2013), Sir Eltor (6th October 2013), skamandar (5th October 2013), ThePythonicCow (3rd October 2013)

19. Link to Post #51
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hormone Imbalance and Yeast Infections

By Miriam Brazel
    Author of Hormone Imbalance, The Mysterious Illness

A woman who had been helped with her hormone imbalance symptoms by using natural progesterone cream told me she seemed to be having a relapse of her acne. I began reading a book by William Crook, M.D., THE YEAST CONNECTION AND THE WOMAN, and was fascinated, by what I read.

I learned first of all that many of the symptoms of hormone imbalance are the very same symptoms that have been identified as caused by yeast organisms -- specifically Candida albicans. There has been research into this ailment in recent years, but as with hormone imbalance, many in the medical profession are uninterested in checking out causes for common illnesses. They choose to treat symptoms, instead.

Yeast infections get a foothold in the body when antibiotics are used which kill not only bad bacteria, but also kill the “friendly” bacteria in our system which keep yeasts at a manageable level for our immune system. Broad-spectrum antibiotics are the biggest culprits. These include tetracycline,ampicillin, amoxicillin, septra, and other medications commonly used for ear infections, sore throats, bladder infections, or acne.

Of particular interest to me was the section that taught that if yeast is the problem, using progesterone, even natural progesterone, can cause hormone imbalance symptoms to become worse! This, I believe, is very important information to add to any study of the use of natural progesterone. The reason for the worsening of symptoms is because progesterone has an influence on yeast growth. All this has something to do with hormone and acidity levels at the time of month when a woman is fertile.

Since yeast overgrowth is a problem in men, children, and babies, as well as in women, --- a closer look at this problem needs to be taken. While the use of broad spectrum antibiotics is definitely a factor in yeast overgrowth, the use of foods containing sugar also play a part in this illness.

There is help for anyone of any age who is suffering from an illness stemming from yeast overgrowth. This help is the use of a diet free from sugar and if one must use antibiotics for a bacterial infection,-- acidophilus, yogurt, or something else must be taken to restore the “friendly” bacteria in the intestinal tract, and stop the overgrowth of yeast in the body.

When this yeast-fungus passes through the wall of the intestine into the bloodstream, and is carried throughout the body, many systems become involved, including the brain. Irritability, anger, forgetfulness, depression, lack of interest in sex, and many other problems controlled by the brain begin to show up. Yeast overgrowth also damages the immune system, paving the way for many illnesses!!

When intercourse is painful, there is an inability to achieve orgasm, or a lack of interest in sex, yeast overgrowth should be suspected. When either a husband or wife is treated for yeast overgrowth, the other mate should be treated also, as yeast infections are passed back and forth between sexual partners. Often the husband has no visible symptoms.

Older women who have not used antibiotics for infections except occasionally, are not bothered with vaginal yeast infections nearly as often as the younger generation who have been given antibiotics for illnesses from babyhood on. When a woman gets a yeast infection, usually only the local area is treated. Many doctors don’t seem to realize that the infection is probably caused by an overgrowth of yeast throughout the system.

When a body’s immune system has been weakened by an overgrowth of yeast-fungus, it cannot adequately cope with either bacterial infections, viral infections, more fungus, or stress of any kind. The brain may be the first thing to react. It may shut down breathing, or cause impaired thinking. Hyperactivity is often the first thing noticed in children who are experiencing allergy problems. A stuffy or runny nose may be the body saying it has an overload of things. It cannot handle any more.

When a baby has recurring diaper rash or ear infections, suspect yeast. A baby can contract a yeast infection as it passes through the birth canal of an infected mother.

When a child is diagnosed with attention deficit disorder or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, always check the possibility of yeast before using a drug, such as Ritalin, with it’s many side effects.

Considering all the many illnesses, some very serious, caused by yeast and fungus overgrowth in the human body, it seems that this illness should be given more attention by the medical profession. Perhaps I should say that we, the patient, should be more alert, and give more attention to the symptoms of yeast overgrowth.

Illnesses Caused or Made Worse by Yeast Overgrowth

immune system dysfunction, adrenal dysfunction, HORMONE IMBALANCE, digestive tract problems, thrush, diarrhea and constipation, colitis, abdominal pain, heartburn, canker sores, bloating, belching, flatulence, bad breath, dry mouth and throat, throat infections, food allergies, sugar cravings, crohn’s disease, psoriasis, rashes, hives, eczema, acne, asthma, allergic to smoke, sensitivity to odors, sensitivity to chemicals, sinus infections, ear infections, itching or pain in ears, headaches, night cough, nasal congestion or itching, muscle pain or weakness, joint pain, insomnia, low body temperature, athletes foot, tightness in chest, shortness of breath, attention deficit disorder, adult attention deficit disorder, hyperactive, persistent drowsiness, eye and visual problems, mood swings, lack of coordination, loss of balance, nymphomania, endometriosis, vaginal yeast infections, vulvodynia (burning vulva), sexual dysfunction, infertility, inability to reach orgasm, painful intercourse, disinterest in sex, vulvovaginitis, menstrual cramps, galactorrhea, impotence, jock itch, balanoprosthitis, prostatitis, urinary frequency, kidney and bladder infections, cystitis, hemorrhoids, depression, poor concentration, forgetfulness, anger, irritability, manic depression, meningitis, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, autism, multiple sclerosis, lupus, diabetes, alcoholism, hypothyroidism, rheumatoid arthritis, vitamin and mineral deficiency, PMS, numbness or tingling in hands or feet, swelling in hands, feet, or face.

20. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Czarek (here)
    Since taking turpentine dissolves gallstones, I may never have to do a liver flush again. Paul, if you try it, please report back.
    I respectfully disagree as liver forms pockets/reservoirs of “garbage” which in many cases you need to “squeeze” out. Coffee enemas do just that. If you examine your liver before and after Dr.Gerson’s coffee enema (at least on ultrasound) the liver becomes more homogenous, i.e. clear. I agree with your reference to turpentine dissolving the gallstones. This was mentioned in the article provided few posts above, incredible. This article is a MUST to read. Moreover, it would appear that a fatty meal is the way to go when taking turpentine as it is lipid soluble, at least fresh turpentine. It only becomes water soluble when old, i.e. oxidized.
    I have checked availability in Canada. Sure enough, Canadian Tire sells it for $9.99 (1L container). I came out of the store laughing my a$$ off. Go to crappy tire for a cure...
    I read this, then Eligos's comment, then read this again... I am actually not sure what you are saying here? You disagree... describe the benefit of a coffee enema, then agree that turpentine can dissolve gallstones... and make reference to Eligo's article to read I assume, which btw I downloaded, 4shared (with instructions)

But I am not getting what your final comment was Czarek, and now Eligos has acknowledged your "point"? (which I am confooosed about!) ...you disagree with the idea of never having to do a liver flush? but agree that it dissolves gallstones...? i.e. in a sense you are saying yes it works? but there are other factors?... my understanding is that coffee, being a source of anti-oxidants "tones" the liver... and may be considered a different process then actual flushing... is that what you are getting at?

look forward to your clarification, thanks...

Quote Here are two super cost effective, organically orientated sites that sell it...
    I think the key is look for 100% gum spirits of Pine or Turpentine on the label, but at the quantities being suggested almost anything will do, given the outcome. And to think the Rockefellers had been here, profited off it, then covered it up... God bless their foul black hearts

http://www.greeneyetrading.com/100-p...3519092204.htm

http://www.diamondgforestproducts.com...9/?catId=34919
    links are not working..
    update:
    Looking back I'm laughing, these links won't work, when you copy and paste a link it just copies the text and not the HTML URL link... i.e. just go back to the original post...

Quote 14:05 update, third "sitting" of the day.........2 small flukes and some flaky stuff, drank a glass of Himalaya salts water to replace minerals and electrolytes. Feel fine.
    Bloody hell 778! are you saying what I think you're saying??!! Did you just say you expelled "two small flukes" ??? as in worms?? please confirm!.... the way you mention it so 'casually' ... that is earth shattering news if true (will be life-changing for you!...) and you've only been taking it a few days!!...

Quote I have done 14 liver cleanses over the last 6 years. 2 years ago , I did 2/week for a total of 8 in 1 month (after reading Moritz's book). As I was progressing, I could observe a decrease in size and the number of gallstones that were expelled, I actually took pictures every time. The last flush (8th time consecutive) all that was coming out was liquid bile, no more lentil or chick pea sized stones. At that point, I stopped.
    I haven't done one in 2 years. The real test will be to do it again after several months of taking the "turp". If I see nothing but liquid bile, I'll know it worked. In any case, the liver cleanse removes more than just gallstones. Just to be clear, I did the Hulda Clark (olive oil, Epsom salt) version.
    Good observation Czarek , you have a good point!
    nice share, I did it 3 times but didn't see anything on the third one, and that concerned me... I should try it again too, but it is such a hassle a week of drinking cider, then planning all night to have a crap the next day. I hate drinking the epsom, but got a kick out of the olive oil and grapefruit... you sound too healthy to me... you should maybe go see a dr...
    Last edited by sigma6; 3rd February 2015 at 16:20. Reason: updated links
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (3rd October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (3rd October 2013)

22. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote When a body’s immune system has been weakened by an overgrowth of yeast-fungus, it cannot adequately cope with either bacterial infections, viral infections, more fungus, or stress of any kind. The brain may be the first thing to react. It may shut down breathing, or cause impaired thinking. Hyperactivity is often the first thing noticed in children who are experiencing allergy problems. A stuffy or runny nose may be the body saying it has an overload of things. It cannot handle any more.

When a baby has recurring diaper rash or ear infections, suspect yeast. A baby can contract a yeast infection as it passes through the birth canal of an infected mother.

When a child is diagnosed with attention deficit disorder or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, always check the possibility of yeast before using a drug, such as Ritalin, with it’s many side effects.

Considering all the many illnesses, some very serious, caused by yeast and fungus overgrowth in the human body, it seems that this illness should be given more attention by the medical profession. Perhaps I should say that we, the patient, should be more alert, and give more attention to the symptoms of yeast overgrowth.

Illnesses Caused or Made Worse by Yeast Overgrowth

immune system dysfunction, adrenal dysfunction, HORMONE IMBALANCE, digestive tract problems, thrush, diarrhea and constipation, colitis, abdominal pain, heartburn, canker sores, bloating, belching, flatulence, bad breath, dry mouth and throat, throat infections, food allergies, sugar cravings, crohn’s disease, psoriasis, rashes, hives, eczema, acne, asthma, allergic to smoke, sensitivity to odors, sensitivity to chemicals, sinus infections, ear infections, itching or pain in ears, headaches, night cough, nasal congestion or itching, muscle pain or weakness, joint pain, insomnia, low body temperature, athletes foot, tightness in chest, shortness of breath, attention deficit disorder, adult attention deficit disorder, hyperactive, persistent drowsiness, eye and visual problems, mood swings, lack of coordination, loss of balance, nymphomania, endometriosis, vaginal yeast infections, vulvodynia (burning vulva), sexual dysfunction, infertility, inability to reach orgasm, painful intercourse, disinterest in sex, vulvovaginitis, menstrual cramps, galactorrhea, impotence, jock itch, balanoprosthitis, prostatitis, urinary frequency, kidney and bladder infections, cystitis, hemorrhoids, depression, poor concentration, forgetfulness, anger, irritability, manic depression, meningitis, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, autism, multiple sclerosis, lupus, diabetes, alcoholism, hypothyroidism, rheumatoid arthritis, vitamin and mineral deficiency, PMS, numbness or tingling in hands or feet, swelling in hands, feet, or face.

Exactly what I suspected, now that it is endemic... walking around like a brain dead retard is now "normal" and mothers are definitely passing it onto the newborns... I read an article that these kids brains show evidence of all kinds of dysfunctional abnormalities.

I don't agree reducing the sugar and getting more healthy bacteria alone will do the job... if you go back to my link and go to the 4shared site, there is a information Ad video I downloaded, it was so good (although I am not interested in the product he is selling (Lufernuron, too expensive but maybe I might try it in tandem if I got the time, money to blow...)

Anyhow I included 4shared instructions, required if you never downloaded a 4shared file before... yes, it's that convoluted, and those instructions have been "simplified"... mind you, once you see what they are doing it's a simple matter though, the "misdirecting pop up ad" is a bloody rude intrusion and disgracefully deceptive and frustrating

update (for those who need to be spoon fed, no pun intended )
    Informative Info Ad - Candidas Yeast and Fungus Connection
    http://www.4shared.com/video/G_q-AvE..._Candida_.html

It's always the same theme, we are being subtly misinformed every step of the way... What people aren't appreciating is how premeditated this is...

In the video, what he is saying is that Candidas enters into the body probably from our own hand into our own mouth... then it enters the intestine, the problem is when it becomes an overgrowth 99% likely because of an anti-biotic treatment after effect... at that point it penetrates the intestine and enters the bloodstream, apparently at this stage is changes from being a yeast to becoming a fungus... the reason the fungus is so hard to kill is because it develops a protective shell made from a substance called "chiten" similar to the shells on insects and small shrimp... and almost nothing penetrates this protective "shell" That's why they are promoting "Cell Wall Suppressor" aka "Lufernuron" I think it's a good product but why pay $150 bucks maybe $300. When you can do $5 $10?

That is why you can only kill of so many, but they will always come back... once in the blood stream, there are too many places to hide. The goal is to completely cleanse your blood of these buggers.... Once contained in your intestines, only then will a healthy bacteria and diet have a maintenance effect. Once again pine gum spirits of turpentine makes sense because of it's NON LOCALIZED penetrant/solvent properties.

I would take it over Chemo any day of the week... Screw the Rockefellers, I think I liked them better when they were selling kerosene as a cancer cure..

Folks we are talking about the source of all disease here... the evil genius of Candidas is that unlike bacteria whereas infections make themselves known. The attack and the fight is unmistakable. Candidas is far more insidious. The personification of evil in fact. It can thrive in the background indefinitely, being constantly attacked but never completely killed off by your immune system (Sorcerer's apprentice) Thus the slow, grinding devolution of health we are all experiencing, but for children to come out of the womb like this... now seeing this so clearly, that breaks my heart... and to think of all the slimy scumbags making money off this... they should rounded up and infected with Candidas and then given anti-biotic treatments for a year... (and watch how fast a "New" turpentine cure will be found...)

So kids are getting it before they are born, because this most excellent "information ad video" explains Candidas is unique because it can penetrate the blood brain barrier, so it must be all over the unborn child... That is just so wrong on so many levels... especially if the elites know this... as they live in their air filtered mansions, drinking their pure distilled water, paid for from money made from selling a load of sh** etc, etc... no wonder they succumb to vampiristic philosophies... they have to justify their sadism... cognitive dissonance, scientifically proven in the famous 60's experiments
    Last edited by sigma6; 3rd February 2015 at 16:15. Reason: updated links

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (3rd October 2013), conk (3rd October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (3rd October 2013), gord (26th August 2016), Holly Lindin (28th December 2013), sian (15th October 2013)

24. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Thanks for championing this product Sigma6! A reference to a shell created by the fungi makes me wonder if turpentine could be used in Lyme cases. Burst open the Lyme cyst with turpentine, then bombard it with your choice of products. Anti-biotics if you're aligned with the allopathic/drug convention or any of the known natural products if you are sane......
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (3rd October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (3rd October 2013), sigma6 (3rd February 2015)

26. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Informative Info Ad - Candidas Albicans - Yeast Fungus Connection
    And its relation to CANCER

http://www.4shared.com/video/G_q-AvE..._Candida_.html
    Can now be automatically viewed or downloaded

My nutshell library of information for all that ails you...
    (where above digital file is listed...)

http://www.4shared.com/folder/tfnU-i..._Albicans.html
    http://www.4shared.com/folder/bTeJ4A7x/UT_Therapy.html

Generic Download Instructions - 4shared: (simplified)
    click 4shared link provided ex.
    example_http://www.4shared.com/examplefolder...efilename.html
    (if password protected, you would see it here, insert password provided by sender,
    99% of the time there is no password...)

note: apparently 4shared has finally pulled their heads out of their arses
    and you can now automatically view videos without having to sign in
    ... yeyy!

(1) folders/files will be displayed, open folders, select...
    - a new tab/window will open, displaying audio/video/text file
    ready to play online, underneath will be two buttons:
    "Download" and "Share with friends"

(2) click "Download" - will open a new tab/window
    - look for two buttons:
    "PRIORITY DOWNLOAD" and "FREE DOWNLOAD"
    (a "pop up" window may appear that doesn’t seem related (it isn’t)
    it’s advertising, shut it down and continue... )

(3) select "FREE DOWNLOAD"
    a pop-up 'box' will appear, clearly offering Sign up OR Login,
    if you don’t have an account, Sign Up (on left)
    if you have an account, LOG IN (on right)
    (don’t download anything to sign up, NOT required)

(4) login: input 4shared username, password
    click "FREE DOWNLOAD" button.
    You will see "download/save/save as" option.
    Last edited by sigma6; 3rd February 2015 at 16:17. Reason: updated links

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (3rd October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (3rd October 2013), kennywally (4th February 2015)

28. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Thanks for championing this product Sigma6! A reference to a shell created by the fungi makes me wonder if turpentine could be used in Lyme cases. Burst open the Lyme cyst with turpentine, then bombard it with your choice of products. Anti-biotics if you're aligned with the allopathic/drug convention or any of the known natural products if you are sane......
    on first guff... If I may be so bold, and based on what I have seen so far, I would say absolutely...
    I would suggest checking out the article link on post #39
    It is a scientific publication coming out of France, explaining the biological processes if I am not mistaken...
    It appears nothing can survive the ethers of turpentine... it's like a moth to flame... it seems to attract anaerobic parasites

THIS IS SUPPRESSED information... people should think long and hard about what that means... WHO SUPPRESSED IT...
    Could it be the same people who were selling kerosene as a cancer cure, who then changed over to selling chemo-therapy instead...
    The idea of making a profit curing people must have been sickening to them, contrary to Satanic principle...

During the big H1N1 multi trillion dollar Pharmacy money grab...
    I always wondered what was the real cause of the "epidemic of microbiologists being murdered..." another media suppression
    Could they have discovered something so profoundly simple, that it's declaration (especially coming from a PhD Micorobiologist...
    Would have been too devastatingly simple, that everyone over night could have "freed" themselves????

Always wondered about that...

We pride ourselves here at Camelot for being movers and shakers... WE HAVE THE ABILITY to revive what was once SUPPRESSED. This is has the potential to be as devastating to the PTB Big Pharma Mafia as the Japanese threatening to build Hydrogen Cars that run on water... The only thing stopping it is a tiny thin layer of protection known as "hypnotic programming" keeping everyone in their gilded cages...
    Last edited by sigma6; 3rd October 2013 at 15:45.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

conk (3rd October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (3rd October 2013)

30. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

My only fear is if this becomes widespread, tptb will make sure that Turp will not be ingestible by adding a poison to it. They actually did that in Australia or was it New Zealand with Kerosene. They added a colouring substance that rendered it non comestible.
    Ah maybe I'm just paranoid. MMS has been out for several years and the adoption although is in the millions, it's not used by everybody. People will continue to drink the medical cool aid.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (3rd October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Hervé (10th October 2013), kennywally (4th February 2015), sigma6 (3rd October 2013)

32. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

"I always wondered why there wasn't an epidemic of microbiologists being murdered... " But sigma6, there WAS a rash of deaths back in the 90s. There were mulitiple suspicious deaths, over 15 or so I recall, in short order. Not saying it was related to this subject, but it was quite mysterious.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (3rd October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), kennywally (4th February 2015)

34. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

My only fear is if this becomes widespread, tptb will make sure that Turp will not be ingestible by adding a poison to it. They actually did that in Australia or was it New Zealand with Kerosene. They added a colouring substance that rendered it non comestible.
    Ah maybe I'm just paranoid. MMS has been out for several years and the adoption although is in the millions, it's not used by everybody. People will continue to drink the medical cool aid.
    Which was my original fear at the very beginning, which is why I am suggesting to support and buy from suppliers who are specifically "trying to target us" like that Diamond forest Company, They said they had been planning it for over 20 years, only been running for 3 years, but they emphasized that they are making their gum spirits from the sap (probably higher quality of whatever is in there... and that they use a steam distillation...

They are fairly shouting at us "hey NO FOREIGN CHEMICALS" Again that said, I read somewhere in test that the blue colour apparently was negligible... Perhaps maybe at the time it was a "scare tactic" and they weren't "legally" allowed to actually poison it... (i.e. they could still come up liable, especially if it was established that people were using it at the time... there would be an equitable interpretation concerning their motives and intentions...)

That said that argument won't protect us today regarding turpentine, thus why I am calling up all these suppliers and trying to get more information about their manufacturing process... (bunch of 'tards' too...)

None the less this is just me speculating on possibilities... I forget what the article said... but had to do with that very issue about the blue colour and how it seemed not to be a variable regarding effect or something...
    Last edited by sigma6; 3rd October 2013 at 16:03.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), Eligos (3rd October 2013)

36. Link to Post #60
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Bloody hell 778! are you saying what I think you're saying??!! Did you just say you expelled "two small flukes" ??? as in worms?? please confirm!.... the way you mention it so 'casually' ... that is earth shattering news if true (will be life-changing for you!...) and you've only been taking it a few days!!...
    Grinn, yup, 2 flukes, you read it correctly, mind keeps clearing up like you wont believe too and something else is happening too, I am not a particularly furry fellow, but the hairs on my arms seem to grow out of no where, so being a man this must have somewhat of an impact on my hormonal balance as well, very interesting, I also notice I become calmer then ever, less unrest in the underbelly or gut, I'll keep you posted on further progress of this experiment, but so far so good, if I can find any more useful to add to the thread I'll add it on, especially about candida symptoms in males that is beyond the obvious and not specifically below the navel, but good and easy to read info seems to be somewhat hard to come by or maybe I am just to specific in my searches.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 3 13 37 LastLast