+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst 1 26 36 37 LastLast

Thread: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

1. Link to Post #701
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

Currently using the Diggers Pure Gum turps with a tablespoon of sugar to 1 teaspoon of turps. Tasted good, I made sure I selected the clearest looking one, as some of the others that were exactly the same product, looked less refined.

Feel fine so far, just trying to hydrate as best as I can for maximum bowel movement.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Daozen (4th September 2017), DNA (26th January 2018), Michelle Marie (25th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #702
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

dr. daniels emphasizes '100%' pure gum spirits but does anyone know if it also should be in cans or dark bottles such as olive oil comes in?
    I went to several hardware stores and no one has "100%" pure gum spirits so I ordered two brands from amazon that say "100%". They don't say 'organic' but sound like they are obtained from conscientious business. However, they come in clear bottles. Wondering if that is ok?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

DNA (26th January 2018), Michelle Marie (27th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #703
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    dr. daniels emphasizes '100%' pure gum spirits but does anyone know if it also should be in cans or dark bottles such as olive oil comes in?
    I went to several hardware stores and no one has "100%" pure gum spirits so I ordered two brands from amazon that say "100%". They don't say 'organic' but sound like they are obtained from conscientious business. However, they come in clear bottles. Wondering if that is ok?
    See this post for Diamond G Turpentine and 5 step protocol.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

DNA (26th January 2018), gaiagirl (25th October 2017), Helene West (24th October 2017), Michelle Marie (27th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #704
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    thx Running D. But since I'm going to have these two other brands delivered any day now I'm hoping I made an ok choice as dr. daniels seems to emphasize the 100% factor and not how the 'spirits' are stored. These will say '100%' so I hope that is good enough.
    I will look at the product link you sent me, thx again.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

DNA (26th January 2018), fourty-two (24th October 2017), Michelle Marie (27th January 2018), RunningDeer (24th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #705
    Thanks

wow. got my turp today. I actually couldn't remember the brand I had ordered cause I looked at several and was stressing over all of them. lo & behold what I had ordered was Diamond G. Forest products of Patterson GA as recommended by your link. "Georgia Pine Gum Spirits of Turpentine" 100% pure Turpentine". The bottle is clear, no can, no colored bottle as if light was a factor in altering the composition.
    Now all I need is some courage. That may take a bit to work up to! thx

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

DNA (26th January 2018), Michelle Marie (27th January 2018), RunningDeer (25th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #706
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

wow. got my turp today. I actually couldn't remember the brand I had ordered cause I looked at several and was stressing over all of them. lo & behold what I had ordered was Diamond G. Forest products of Patterson GA as recommended by your link. "Georgia Pine Gum Spirits of Turpentine" 100% pure Turpentine". The bottle is clear, no can, no colored bottle as if light was a factor in altering the composition.
    Now all I need is some courage. That may take a bit to work up to! thx
    It’s a strong smell, but not a horrid taste. The most effective way for me was I added into a small cup a 1T of granulated sugar and 1t of Diamond G Turpentine. I chugged it down by sipping some water which melted it down quickly. And then drank more water.

UPDATE: minutes ago I tried this method which I’ll use from now on. I mixed enough water to melt the sugar and drank the whole concoction in one gulp.

In a small glass add:
    • 1T granulated sugar
    • 1t of Diamond G Turpentine
    • 1-2 T water
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 25th October 2017 at 19:04.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (25th October 2017), DNA (26th January 2018), Helene West (26th October 2017), kanishk (17th October 2018), Michelle Marie (27th January 2018)

13. Link to Post #707
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,636 times in 2,654 posts

So scared to do this, and getting supplies in UK different, but watching your progress notwithstanding.
    I have ordered stuff from USA despite taxes, but really have no guaranteed efficacy due to duplicity in your supply chains.
    Praying my D3 5000 iu’s actually is what it is these days, as not feeling as well as normal despite not changing my meds. Feeling very distrustful’ nowadays...
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

DNA (26th January 2018), Helene West (26th October 2017), Michelle Marie (27th January 2018), RunningDeer (25th October 2017)

15. Link to Post #708
    Austria Avalon Member
    Thanks

hi avid,
    you might want to look into taking Vitamin d3 together with k2, magnesium and boron. that makes sure that calcium will be built into the bones. and hopefully you feel much better soon! :-)

@runningdeer: I do not agree with McDougals article. People who spend a lot of time in the sun (living naturally) have Vitamin D3 levels between 70-100 ng/ml d3 OH.
    There are a bunch of pubmed studies showing that:
    - levels have to be 50+ for optimal heart health
    - the higher the level of D3 (again 50++), the lower the risk of getting cancer, autoimmun disease ...
    - the higher the level, the better chances to be symptom free in spite of a diagnosed autoimmun conditions (MS episodes take place significantly less once normal blood levels are achieved. viltigo starts diminishing a.s.o)
    - higher d3 levels are linked to higher cancer survival rates
    - above a level of 50, it starts to appear in higher and higher levels in breast milk - suggesting that below that level nature sees the mother being at life-risk so it does not distribute d3 into the breast milk. (it is like that with all nutritiens: if the level in the mother gets so low that her life is on stake, the body will stop distributing it to the breast milk - figuring the mother has to survive in order to be able to care for the child).
    One needs approximately 10.000 units d3 to raise the bloodlevel by +1 (for someone weighing 70kg, +/- 20%)

Daily intake:
    IOM sees 10.000 as a upper safe limit (to keep
    the blood level stable! So increase in blood levels is not included.)

2014 2 canadien scientists found out that the recommendations of
    IOM (institute of medicine) to take 600 iU was based on a wrong calculation and rather 9.000/day should be recommended. In 2015 IOM oficially changed its recommendation to
    7.000 iU/day. (from: Nutrients 2014, 6, 4472
    2. Nutrients 2015, 7, 1688, https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0317122458.htm)

7.000 iU/day are calculated for someone weighing 70kg. depending on BMI, chronic sicknesses, smoker etc. it could be +/-20% more/less needed.
    so someone weighting 100kg would need 10.000+/day (*/- 20%)

so saying 10.000 d3 might be toxic might be true - depending how
    much someone weighs. but even someone weighing 50kg, starting at a common 20-30ng/ml bloodlevel it would take around 3 month to be in the optimal range and 6 month+'of taking 10.000 IU/day to possibly hit the toxic range of 150ng/ml+

the safest way is to have bloodwork done in the first year 2-3
    times (before starting, after having calculated to be in the optimum
    range and 6 month after to
    see if the optimum range can be maintained.

just to show how hypothetical the calculations are in individual cases: a friend of mine weighs around 55kg and has MS + heavy smoker. she needs 20.000 iU/day to
    maintain a level around 70-80ng/ml.

a male friend taking 7.000 iU for
    many years, fairly often in the sun during summer (no sunscreen!) 110 kg, diabetic has a blood level of 35ng/ml taken in september (so this is a far too low level for winter to come)

natural d3 - you have to expose most of your skin for 20 minutes/day - no sunsreen above 8. do not wash for 48 hours (d3 is build on top of the skin and it takes a while to be absorbed!) if you wash yourself, it will be washed off.
    depending on where you live - d3 might be build only
    for a couple of month every year (in central europe, where I live, it is from april/may till september. oktober-march NO vitamin d3
    because of the angle of the sun.
    so it is not so easy to get enough vitamin d3 naturally with our way of life :-)
    Last edited by suwesi; 25th October 2017 at 23:36.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to suwesi For This Post:

conk (15th May 2018), DNA (26th January 2018), Michelle Marie (27th January 2018), RunningDeer (26th October 2017), selinam (17th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (26th October 2017)

17. Link to Post #709
    Thanks

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    So scared to do this, and getting supplies in UK different, but watching your progress notwithstanding.
    I have ordered stuff from USA despite taxes, but really have no guaranteed efficacy due to duplicity in your supply chains.
    Praying my D3 5000 iu’s actually is what it is these days, as not feeling as well as normal despite not changing my meds. Feeling very distrustful’ nowadays...
    Avid
    I'm scared too. no way am I trying one teaspoon for a first time!! I need to prove myself that my mouth, esophogus and stomach aren't going to be burned. Like Dr. Daniels tried for the first time, I'm doing one drop at a time on a sugar cube.
    I have a recurrent infection and I'm supposed to be taking some strong anti-biotic after less strong didn't completely do the trick. but when the pharmacist said to me to stay out of sunlight and it's better not to drink coffee while taking this antibiotic, that gave me pause! So here I am...staring at my bottle of turp...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

DNA (26th January 2018), Michelle Marie (26th January 2018)

19. Link to Post #710
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

I have a recurrent infection and I'm supposed to be taking some strong anti-biotic after less strong didn't completely do the trick. but when the pharmacist said to me to stay out of sunlight and it's better not to drink coffee while taking this antibiotic, that gave me pause! So here I am...staring at my bottle of turp...
    That turpentine (real turpentine, from the juices of a pine tree) would be a whole lot less scary to me than that antibiotic .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

conk (15th May 2018), DNA (26th January 2018), Helene West (27th October 2017), Michelle Marie (27th January 2018), RunningDeer (15th December 2017), TargeT (11th December 2017)

21. Link to Post #711
    United States Avalon Member kennywally's Avatar
    Thanks

Helene,
    you can always put it in glass.......diamond g the best I had, comes in clear glass....

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kennywally For This Post:

23. Link to Post #712
    United States Avalon Member kennywally's Avatar
    Thanks

everything,
    hey bro, acv helps with gout.....go to earthclinic.com and look up gout.......[ apple cider vinegar ]
    k

¤=[Post Update]=¤

suwesi,
    I take 30k units of d3 regulary.....no probs.....

k

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kennywally For This Post:

25. Link to Post #713
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey everyone, it's been a very long time since I last posted on here but wanted to give everyone an update on how i'm doing.

Last March I was on turpentine for about 3 weeks straight. I was taking 1 tsp with 2 tsp of castor oil every single day. I don't recommend that anyone try this, however I was suffering from major candida symptoms. I work in a tropical environment with humid temperatures, so mold and fungus grow and spread easily.

No matter what protocol I tried, diet, topical's, pills, etc. Nothing really seemed to work or have lasting effects. I remember on my 3 week turpentine protocol, initially I remember feeling bouts of high energy and then there were times where I would feel irritable and in a bad mood, usually the feelings of irritability would be caused from major die off and me not expelling that waste quick enough. If you're not having lots of bowel movements, even with the castor oil, I highly recommend doing enemas.

Fast forward to now, I haven't been on turpentine since last march. I think I have taken one or two doses since then but nothing consistent. I will say, my diet and overall lifestyle since then hasn't been healthy. A'lot of partying, drinking, excess sugar and carelessness. I was feeling tired with low energy and my candida symptoms from before were starting to slowly come back. I will say that since last march, I was doing so much better than before. I'll explain in a bit what I was going through before my three weeks on turp...

So three days ago from today, I restarted taking turpentine everyday and it's made such a huge difference. Today I passed a lot of yeast in my stool as well as some parasites. I know that's very graphic but If you're here on this forum, this is probably why you're here and what you want to hear. I feel tremendously better than I did just three days ago. Overtime I feel like we grow accustom to the way we feel. I grew used to being tired with low energy and that was my normal feeling.

Coffee took care it for a few hours in the morning but overall i just vibrate at a low energy. I forgot what it was like to feel "good" because my mind and body were so occupied and consumed with everyday life.

For most, including myself, we don't take the necessary steps to better our health until something drastic happens. For those of you that are skimming through these posts looking for answers to get you to try turpentine, but you're holding back because you're afraid, I know how you feel. I've spent literally thousands of dollars on medication, doctors and whatever else trying to heal myself from severe acne, depression, lethargy, food allergies/intolerance, tinea versicolor, fungal skin infections on my genitals, and alopecia areata. These are the things that I suffered from on a daily basis.

There's no worse feeling than being afraid to look at yourself in the mirror with multiple things going on with your body. It caused myself to have severe depression. Turpentine is the real deal. I can't say its going to fix everything that you're suffering from but it has cleared up 90% of my symptoms. Take a leap of faith and give it a shot. Follow the dr daniels protocol and take it slow. Take good care of yourselves everyone. God bless
    Last edited by Running; 25th January 2018 at 23:24.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Running For This Post:

Daozen (25th January 2018), DNA (26th January 2018), Michelle Marie (27th January 2018), Ol' Roy (21st February 2018), RunningDeer (26th January 2018)

27. Link to Post #714
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Hi Running, thank you very much for that update

In the future would you consider breaking your text up into smaller paragraphs? It's much easier to follow and more people are likely to read it that way.

Thanks!

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

DNA (26th January 2018), Michelle Marie (27th January 2018), RunningDeer (26th January 2018)

29. Link to Post #715
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Fixed. Sorry about that.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Running For This Post:

Michelle Marie (27th January 2018), ThePythonicCow (26th January 2018)

31. Link to Post #716
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Avid
    I'm scared too. no way am I trying one teaspoon for a first time!! I need to prove myself that my mouth, esophogus and stomach aren't going to be burned. Like Dr. Daniels tried for the first time, I'm doing one drop at a time on a sugar cube.
    Just for the record I've been doing turpentine for two years.
    A teaspoon with 3 cubes of sugar is best.
    You actuallly need the sugar because this is what the candida and other bad fungus stuff will be attracted to and then poisoned with the turp.
    I soak three cubes of sugar with one teaspoon of turp.
    I then eat the sugar cubes.
    It actually tastes strangely good.
    I've never had anything close to a bad experience.
    What you have to worry about is when the turp has been denatured, this is a term that denotes there have been petroleum products used and or added to the product.
    This is the one I order off of Amazon.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Michelle Marie (26th January 2018), RunningDeer (26th January 2018), sanma (28th January 2018)

33. Link to Post #717
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

I just got some "Pure Gum Spirits Turpentine" today, but it is not that brand.

I'm taking it anyway. I got some organic sugar cubes. Ready to go...

I'll begin tomorrow.

I read the .pdf from Dr. Daniels. That gives me all the confidence that I need.
    Thanks for all the input. I've been doing a lot of the supplements listed.
    I'll cut back on supplements when I do the turpentine as Dr. Daniels suggests.

I'm looking forward to great results!

MM

PS. Took my first dose early this morning. Jan. 27

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	36961
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 27th January 2018 at 18:33.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

DNA (27th January 2018), RunningDeer (27th January 2018)

35. Link to Post #718
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

In to my third week of the turpentine/sugar, turpentine castor oil protocol. My intent is to lower my blood pressure by removing mold and fungus from my blood, and overrun candida in my body. I check my blood pressure on a daily basis, once or twice.
    Days 1 - 4, 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon turpentine over sugar. Wash down with water.
    Day 5, teaspoon turpentine with two tablespoons castor oil, teaspoon honey, wash down with water.

Off for three days, then back on, as Days 1-5.

Did this for three sets.

On the turpentine/sugar days, and, on the days off protocol, I drink a mixture of bentonite clay mixed with psyllium husks on empty stomach to help move bowels.

My blood pressure is down considerably. This protocol has me eating less and a lot less sugary foods.

Lost my sugar cravings by day three.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rodan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th May 2018), Michelle Marie (14th May 2018), selinam (29th June 2018), spade (20th June 2018)

37. Link to Post #719
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

I've recently embarked on this pine oil journey as well. I pray that the one main company that makes this stuff never ever shuts down, otherwise it's almost impossible to get the quality 100% we so much need, without all the red tape. Otherwise we'd probably need to start distilling our own pine tree sap wherever we are... pretty tough call for many of us. I've also tried and tested all sorts of brands... even the one from India and art stores. The purity is questionable... and according to the doctor, it cannot be too pure (like "rectified" or double distilled), because it starts to lose it's efficacy, especially the art store ones. Pine needle oil is also completely different to the gum spirits stuff. Other than that

I'm feeling better, now into week 2 with castor oil. Was doing week 1 with sugar. I can't tell if the parasites are flowing out yet, and whenever I feel plugged up with BM, I feel like something is not going the right way, feel strange symptoms in various parts of the body like the hands or forearms, and perhaps even dull and mild head unease. Must keep up the BM consistently.
    Last edited by spade; 30th June 2018 at 14:55.

38. Link to Post #720
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey guys, it's been a while since anyone has posted in here so I thought i'd share my results as of lately.

For the past few months i've been busy doing some travelling, getting ready for my wedding, working, celebrating and overall just living life and doing whatever comes my way. A few months back, before all of this, I was taking turpentine regularly for Candida/yeast overgrowth that I was dealing with.
    With some time and dedication, the turpentine was the only thing that worked for my candida issue with some added benefits of taking care of some other problems I was facing within body (joint and muscle pain).

Since I was feeling great, I weened off of the turpentine and got a little careless with diet and lifestyle. That's also when my schedule got busier with work, started travelling, wedding etc. Overall I felt fine, plus with staying busy, the turpentine protocol kind of slipped my mind. As months went by and with my lifestyle choices, I slowly started gaining weight plus I felt more sluggish throughout the day. I decided to start hitting the gym and focusing on my diet to help alleviate these issues. As the weeks went by on my new diet and training regimen, surprisingly I wasn't able to lose any weight, in fact I actually put on a few pounds of fat. I didn't understand what was happening. My diet was clean, I was only drinking water, I was intermittent fasting... but somehow I was gaining weight and on top of that I didn't feel any better than I did since I started training/diet.

Fast forward to now, at the beginning of this week, I cleaned out my cupboard, and way in the back, I rediscovered my bottle of turpentine and thought why not give it another try. I forgot what it was like to feel good again lol. I was more energized, had clearer thinking and I just felt really good. I also noticed my mood improved, I was just happier interacting with people which is something my wife noticed as well. After the second day my BM were better and smoother, my appetite decreased, plus any sugar cravings I had decreased tremendously. The best part of all, on day 4 I lost 5 pounds!

I'm not sure exactly what was stalling my weight loss but I do know that taking turpentine was what worked for me.

Thank you for reading my post. Good luck on your journey to great health!

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Running For This Post:

Flash (31st August 2018), Hervé (31st August 2018), kanishk (17th October 2018), spade (1st September 2018), ThePythonicCow (31st August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst 1 26 36 37 LastLast