+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 1 5 15 37 LastLast

Thread: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

1. Link to Post #81
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

thanks for this thread guys,
    my rectified turpentine is on the way, so I will also chime in with my expiriences...
    but looking around youtube, I found this...... based on this I would say dont take Iodine at the same time or you will explode...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (5th October 2013), conk (7th October 2013), Czarek (6th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (5th October 2013), Holly Lindin (28th December 2013), sian (17th October 2013), sigma6 (6th October 2013), ThePythonicCow (5th October 2013), witchy1 (6th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

Woww thanks for that Meat Suit.

I do take iodine supplements as you know and I wouldn't want to find this out the hard way... oef!
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (5th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), meat suit (5th October 2013), sian (17th October 2013), sigma6 (6th October 2013)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    but looking around youtube, I found this...... based on this I would say dont take Iodine at the same time or you will explode...
    So maybe that's how the turpentine kills the Candida ... blows it to kingdom come
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (5th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (5th October 2013), Holly Lindin (28th December 2013), meat suit (5th October 2013), sian (17th October 2013), sigma6 (6th October 2013)

7. Link to Post #84
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Damn, so that's what they used to bring down building 7.

8. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Yeah, I think I'll keep taking my turp at bedtime and take my iodine in the morning. I don't want to be the 4th building on 9/11. Lol

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (5th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (5th October 2013), sian (17th October 2013), sigma6 (6th October 2013), skamandar (5th October 2013)

10. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Very interesting thread. Makes me want to go out and buy turpentine! And when I do, ill surely report back my findings
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (5th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (5th October 2013), sian (17th October 2013), sigma6 (6th October 2013), skamandar (5th October 2013)

12. Link to Post #87
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CD7 (here)
    Very interesting thread. Makes me want to go out and buy turpentine! And when I do, ill surely report back my findings
    Make sure you buy the right one Christine, 100% gum turpentine, organic/bio, that would be from trees, good luck, the world is yours.

13. Link to Post #88
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Me too, thankyoou very much for this thread. I'll buy some and take it mixed with oil as Tony's video showed, and report back any effects. I'll make sure to get the pure stuff.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to minkton For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (5th October 2013), sigma6 (6th October 2013), skamandar (6th October 2013)

15. Link to Post #89
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm on my 4th day of taking the 100% gum terpentine and the effects were immediate with me. I was a little leary at first so I decided to start off with only 3 droppers on a teaspoon of sugar. I took it at night before bed and as I was lying in bed I could feel it working on my liver and intestines with a need to get up and empty my bowels before falling asleep. I also feel my body heating up when I take it, like my body is trying to sweat out the candida. I have increased the dosage a little each day and make sure to drink plenty of water. My bowels are very regular, but I think it is very important to assist the body in expelling as much as possible so the yeast is not reabsorbed. I think it's important to be aware of your kidneys while taking the turpentine because they are working overtime cleansing the body so if you are experiencing any back pain just back off the treatment for a while and then start up when the pain is gone. Everybody is different so pay attention and become your own healer.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to schneider For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (5th October 2013), Alan (15th October 2013), Czarek (6th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), drneglector (14th April 2016), Eligos (5th October 2013), Eram (5th October 2013), Holly Lindin (28th December 2013), jbins (30th April 2014), minkton (6th October 2013), Shannow (5th October 2013), sian (17th October 2013), sigma6 (6th October 2013), skamandar (6th October 2013)

17. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 times in 277 posts

...I think the final kill may come by going NPO for at least 2 days;On the final hour of the 2nd day, you take turpentine and go to sleep for 8 hours or so. What I'm refering to here is undergoing normal Tx with turpentine for some time and doing the 2 day fast. Not sure how safe this would be but it makes a lot of sense.
    The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate.
    – Dr. Wayne Dyer

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Czarek For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (6th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), sigma6 (6th October 2013)

19. Link to Post #91
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Czarek (here)
    ...I think the final kill may come by going NPO for at least 2 days
    Yup - makes sense.

For those that don't recognize it, "NPO" stands for the Latin phrase "nil per os", meaning "nothing by mouth".

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (6th October 2013), Alan (15th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Hervé (10th October 2013), Jhonie (5th April 2016), kennywally (4th February 2015), meat suit (6th October 2013), sian (18th October 2013), sigma6 (6th October 2013)

21. Link to Post #92
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Wild idea for the day - combine an Andreas Moritz liver flush with a Jennifer Daniels turpentine Candida flush .

These are the rough steps of a Andreas Moritz liver flush:
    • Several days of malic acid (e.g., apple juice) to soften gallstones.
    • On day of flush, water fast (except for apple juice in morning)
    • At 4 hours before bedtime, 1 Tbsp epsom salts in glass of water.
    • At 2 hours before bedtime, 1 Tbsp epsom salts in glass of water.
    • Expect to spend time on toilet, evacauting bowels.
    • At bedtime, 4 oz olive oil in juice, shaken (oil provokes strong flush of bile from liver.)
    • Next morning another couple rounds of epsom salts in water, 2 hours apart.
    • Take one teaspoon turpentine on three sugar cubes, a couple hours later.
    The fasting and epsom salts steps above would seem to fit in ideally with a turpentine Candida flush - remove any Candida "food", and make sure the path to the exit is wide open.

So I can imagine that if one also took 1 tsp of turpentine on 3 small sugar cubes at bedtime, that this would send a strong invitation to the Candida to head out the same exit path as the gallstones.
    Quote Posted by Czarek (here)
    ...I think the final kill may come by going NPO for at least 2 days;On the final hour of the 2nd day, you take turpentine and go to sleep for 8 hours or so. What I'm refering to here is undergoing normal Tx with turpentine for some time and doing the 2 day fast. Not sure how safe this would be but it makes a lot of sense.
    Aha - now I know what I'm going to try - take the turpentine about mid-day, the morning after. That would be a couple hours after the fourth and final round of epsom salts in water.

That's not quite a full two day fast, but it's a full one day fast, with rather dramatic flushing of the bowels, thanks to four rounds of epsom salts as well as the liver bile dump. So one's G.I tract should be like the Aubobahn with nobody else on it.

I just added that step to the above list, as the final item in bold. Thanks!

I'll be giving this a try in a couple of days. I'm already a few days into the malic acid step.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (6th October 2013), Czarek (7th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Hervé (10th October 2013), meat suit (6th October 2013), sian (18th October 2013), sigma6 (6th October 2013), skamandar (6th October 2013), witchy1 (6th October 2013)

23. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    Make sure you buy the right one Christine, 100% gum turpentine, organic/bio, that would be from trees, good luck, the world is yours.
    There is one made from the pure sap according to my conversation with them (Diamond G Forest Products)... I posted the link, I think on the #39... but yes pure oil/resin of pine... but I am reading up on the bp's of different plants and there may be something more, the bp is apparently related to how well it will enter the intestine, and how well it will enter into the bloodstream... and that is when they die and your life begins! ;o

btw I guess that means iodine turpentine enemas are out?

Quote Posted by minkton (here)
    Me too, thankyoou very much for this thread. I'll buy some and take it mixed with oil as Tony's video showed, and report back any effects. I'll make sure to get the pure stuff.
    Apparently there is a difference in how it is manufactured... There isn't exactly a food grade, like hydrogen peroxide, but there does seem to be a pharmaceutical grade which I haven't seen but only referenced from reading some of the pdfs... I got the impression, those are mostly made in Europe, where it is recognized and sold as a medicinal...(no a 'secret' over there...)

Anyhow, that is why I am touting Diamond G's, because I know specifically they told me they make it from pure sap, and steam distill it, i.e. just like making maple syrup! I talked to them... (nice southern folks...) Anyhow, much to my surprise, it seems to have a beneficial effect on the liver and kidneys as well!... which I wasn't expecting at all, but in retrospect, it kinda makes sense, it is a solvent, and would emulsify fats (or similar) however I would also say by the same token that taking too much, too quickly could be potentially hazardous just my intuition at this point (and common sense) So no chugging the stuff 778!!!

And a clear elimination channel is very important..

Quote I was addicted to nose spray for over 10 years and then one day, it just went away.
    I remember waking up one day not needing it. Always my head was clogged. Now for some reason it was free of most blockage. I blew my nose, took my nose spray, went to work and have had no problems since. No painful misery getting off this stuff. Imagine how I felt. I was shocked. Watch the two suggested videos and everything will come into focus.

Not surprisingly... all I had to do was change my diet.
    I was watching youtube one day and a Doctor Robert Morse said that there were 2 fluids in the blood. One was the blood which is there to transfer nutrients and the other is the lymphatic fluid for waste. He suggested that the real problem with most illnesses is that the lymphatic system get sludgy/sticky and stops working correctly. Dr. Morse explained that this was the real reason for the high cancer rates for lymph node cancer.
    from foreverfan's post.... hmmm... anyone see another possible ailment that could benefit from the use of a 'tincture of parasite killing 'solvent' ??
    I think this is quite literally turning out to be a true panacea
    Last edited by sigma6; 6th October 2013 at 08:18.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (6th October 2013), Alan (15th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014)

25. Link to Post #94
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote So no chugging the stuff 778!!!
    Meh, ok dad, sure dad, fine dad, whatever you say dad, mum is really ugly dad, wish you made more money dad, did you use up all the toilet paper and left nothing but the empty roll again dad, put the seat down dad, I just stole your last beer dad, take it easy dad, I returned to the protocol dad and am doing fine dad. Sorry Sig, had to get this out of my system

Ok enough of that, well, I am really thirsty and have been awake for the better part of the night and only slept a few hours, some weird dreams too ( about all sorts of candy bars, meaning the critters need a snack that I am not going to provide for them), the backdoor is somewhat itchy, I guess the little gangsters are running for every door they see, itchy ears, nose, scalp and the thrush keeps returning which is no problem, I just scrape it off and its gone again, but what it means imo is that its leaving as fast as it can, slight headaches ( stingy) about half an hour after taking the turp that lasted for about an hour, loud rumbling noisy intestines as soon as I dropped the turp and sugar, yellowish stool of normal consistency/viscosity so Smellvis has left the building for the first time today without even an encore ( cheap bastard), and I said this before, my muscle tension seems to be improving and I feel lighter, face somewhat puffy ( like after a drinking party with some friends) but no alcohol for me last night or this week for that matter so that cant be it imo, I have cravings for chocolate cookies and crisps that drive me bonkers but I'll just chew on some carrots, cucumber, lettuce and tomatoes instead even more then I already do, i'll keep you posted, in the meantime I look forward to your stories/results so keep em coming everyone.

Ed
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 6th October 2013 at 09:13.

26. Link to Post #95
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Definately lighter on my feet - even had a bit of a jog coming down Oxford street yesterday (havn't jogged for 30 years) so it was slow, but felt i needed to stretch my legs and really felt good! (I quit smoking 4 months ago after a 35 year habit)
    Toenails are whiter
    I have had weird tiny flat skin thickening on 3 parts of my left palm...they have all but dissappeared. No whiteness on tongue
    Only had 2 doses as last night had wine and didnt want to mix the two
    Suggest dont take the epsom salts (Magnesium) after taking the turps like I did the first time - just felt yukky
    Was going to do it just twice per week but might do it daily...... still thinking about that
    Also definately rumbly tummy and what comes with that

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (6th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Holly Lindin (28th December 2013), sigma6 (6th October 2013), ThePythonicCow (6th October 2013)

28. Link to Post #96
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Could you give a link or a name for the medicinal version of this sold in europe?

I just bought a pure version, used by decorators..Mylands, pure gum turpentine.

I'd like to look at the medicinal euro version, I'm in the uk and could get some.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to minkton For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), sigma6 (6th October 2013)

30. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by minkton (here)
    Could you give a link or a name for the medicinal version of this sold in europe?
    I just bought a pure version, used by decorators..Mylands, pure gum turpentine.
    I'd like to look at the medicinal euro version, I'm in the uk and could get some.
    I think it was in the 'kerosene' doc by Last... I have provided links for all the docs I have...

re:: 778 post... must be the turps...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (6th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014)

32. Link to Post #98
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

ok, thankyou

33. Link to Post #99
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote re:: 778 post... must be the turps...
    Yeah man, I am all Turpsy Turvy, yours come in yet?

34. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 times in 277 posts

I wonder if braking the dose into small portions throughout the day would help. So you would alter your schedual, say few days you do 1 tsp/day and few days you'd take a drop/hour throughout the day. I think Eligos would benefit from this.
    The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate.
    – Dr. Wayne Dyer

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Czarek For This Post:

sigma6 (8th October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 1 5 15 37 LastLast