+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst 1 7 17 37 LastLast

Thread: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

1. Link to Post #121
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

Tony Pantalleresco is a star, I trust him and would recommend all that like to care for health intelligently to check out his videos and subscribe to his channel.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to minkton For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), Eligos (8th October 2013), Eram (8th October 2013), fourty-two (13th October 2013), Holly Lindin (30th December 2013), sian (20th October 2013), sigma6 (9th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks

Default Re: 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!

Quote Posted by minkton (here)
    Tony Pantalleresco is a star, I trust him and would recommend all that like to care for health intelligently to check out his videos and subscribe to his channel.
    Yeah I like that crazy Canuck!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (8th October 2013), Holly Lindin (30th December 2013), sigma6 (9th October 2013)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Ehm,

Just a thought...

If this turpentine is a solvent that dissolves fatty substances like liver stones etc., what does it do to the fat in the brain?
    Has anyone read a comment on that?

I finally ordered the right (biological) 100% pure gum turpentine btw.
    Thanks for the address 778 neighbour
    Last edited by Eram; 8th October 2013 at 15:51.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (8th October 2013), AnnOther (9th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), sian (20th October 2013), sigma6 (9th October 2013)

7. Link to Post #124
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by Eram (here)
    Ehm,

Just a thought...

If this turpentine is a solvent that dissolves fatty substances like liver stones etc., what does it do to the fat in the brain?
    Has anyone read a comment on that?

I finally ordered the right (biological) 100% pure gum turpentine btw.
    Thanks for the address 778 neighbour
    No problem Eram,

the brain issue is a good question btw, let's ask a Vulcan, I'd think he'd say we're doing the mind melt thing all wrong.

The dear doctor didn't address that issue in her paper, so she didn't think of it or its not an issue I suppose, on the other hand, medical errors have been made by the billions by 100.000s of doctors who didn't think of things beforehand so the question stands, ever met a house painter in his 60's?

8. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

Well Pure Turpentine is close to Heptane in molecular weight. Heptane is an alcohol. What do you think happens when someone drinks a half bottle of vodka or even the whole bottle? Vodka is Ethanol and Ethanol is also a solvent. It's weird how most people won't think twice about drinking a half bottle of vodka but 1 tsp of turpentine, thats another story.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (8th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (8th October 2013), Hervé (10th October 2013), Holly Lindin (30th December 2013), kennywally (4th February 2015), schneider (10th October 2013), sian (20th October 2013), sigma6 (9th October 2013), Sir Eltor (13th October 2013)

10. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Quote Posted by Eligos (here)
    Well Pure Turpentine is close to Heptane in molecular weight. Heptane is an alcohol. [...]
    Sometimes, all it takes for a molecule or atom to change into poisonous substance is one electron more or less, so the fact that turpentine is close to alcohol does not say too much about the qualities that it has or that you automatically can compare it to alcohol when it comes to harming the brain.

There is such a thing as painters disease (as 778 mentioned) and this is caused by solvents in the paints.

It's just a minor concern to me, since turpentine and the healing qualities that it has have a long history and there is enough information around that supports the the idea that it isn't harmful to the brain (in the amounts that one has to use), but stil, I would be more reassured if there was information out there from a study or something similar that confirms this.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (8th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eligos (8th October 2013), Holly Lindin (30th December 2013), meat suit (8th October 2013), sian (20th October 2013)

12. Link to Post #127
    Tip of the neuron's tendril watching the sparks fly...
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,215 times in 421 posts

Much of the safety concerns with kerosene seem to be around inhalation and its effects on the brain. It may be that consumption allows the body to break it down into a usable form where as inhalation would put the substance directly into the bloodstream.

Been following this thread. The thought of drinking kerosene is both intriguing and frightening. Thanks for being the guinea pigs!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    (Insert signature here)

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (8th October 2013), Eram (9th October 2013), meat suit (8th October 2013)

14. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Well Pure Turpentine is close to Heptane in molecular weight. Heptane is an alcohol. [...]
    Sometimes, all it takes for a molecule or atom to change into poisonous substance is one electron more or less, so the fact that turpentine is close to alcohol does not say too much about the qualities that it has or that you automatically can compare it to alcohol when it comes to harming the brain.

There is such a thing as painters disease (as 778 mentioned) and this is caused by solvents in the paints.

It's just a minor concern to me, since turpentine and the healing qualities that it has have a long history and there is enough information around that supports the the idea that it isn't harmful to the brain (in the amounts that one has to use), but stil, I would be more reassured if there was information out there from a study or something similar that confirms this.
    You are correct. Methanol (wood alcohol) is toxic in large quantities. Sodium and Chlorine as separate entities are poisonous but combined they form table salt.
    Too much of anything will be toxic.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (9th October 2013)

16. Link to Post #129
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Octavusprime (here)
    Much of the safety concerns with kerosene seem to be around inhalation and its effects on the brain. It may be that consumption allows the body to break it down into a usable form where as inhalation would put the substance directly into the bloodstream.

Been following this thread. The thought of drinking kerosene is both intriguing and frightening. Thanks for being the guinea pigs!!!

We gulp turp, not kerosine, the turp is an organic product, but yeah, ingesting it is somewhat weird, initially.

17. Link to Post #130
    Bulgaria Avalon Member skamandar's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi all I've been reading the thread from day 1
    I did liver cleanse many times and I was on urine therapy and I felt the good efects from them both.
    But I knew still there is some s..t happaning in my body. And I din't have the answer how to resolve it...
    I feel I am putting great effort on preventing my body to collapse in pain and have some "normal" relatevely "comfortable" life.
    So I decited to try terpentyne (maybe this is the missing part of the my good health equation).
    I had some die off effects:
    -from day one on terpentine (I put 10 drops on shugar) I felt uplifted immediately but after couple of hours felt so tired beyond being tired from candida (if candida is what makes me tired all the time... at least that is what you suspect here, probably just because you coppied and pasted somebody elses opinion from the net)
    -I bacame pale and felt like poisoned - something was not right ...
    I just want to share my own discoveries on how to eliminate ill effects (in case u have them).
    Here it goes, use it If you want/need:
    -espum salt - soak your feet in water and put a lot of it - I put like 300 grams
    -mother of vinegar - eat it if you have. I guess if you don't - put natural vinegar in water and drink it.
    I made combination of this 2 and it worked for me for less than 5 minutes.
    And no I am not afraid to continue on terpentine, actually I think this may be IT (I really hope so).
    Good luck to all with this experiment

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to skamandar For This Post:

conk (9th October 2013), Czarek (9th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eligos (9th October 2013), Eram (9th October 2013), Hervé (10th October 2013), sian (20th October 2013), sigma6 (9th October 2013), ThePythonicCow (8th October 2013)

19. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Hey 778, no, absolutely no side effects whatsoever at 1 tsp/day for me. I know I still have some persistent critters because I still have my athletes foot between 2 toes on my right foot. Sure I could put some GSE (grapefruit seed extract) on it twice a day for a week and it would go away but it would eventually return. I want the turp to get rid of it but using the internal route. When the internal terrain is balanced so will the external.
    I would suggest hydrogen peroxide for both identifying the existence and location of, and killing parasites, funguses. They turn up as white foaming areas.... I have identified and killed off plenty of these attacks after coming home from a day of cleaning at the hospital. One such attack, on the back of my hand got out of control because I must have missed it. Wearing the glove and the sweat probably is how it got started (your hands sweat inside the rubber gloves and any germs inside will just thrive being literally pushed into your skin, because I could see a series of veins criss crossing the back of my hands right up to the glove line. Would never have even known it was there if I didn't rinse my hands occasionally with peroxide. When I put the H202 on it, it immediately flared up, a series of 'vein like' patterns, literally bubbling just beneath the surface of my skin. I had to keep applying the peroxide for a week before it finally went away.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (9th October 2013), Hervé (10th October 2013)

21. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

All the more reason to look at it for what it is... this is not a nutrient or vitamin or mineral that integrates into the body and builds health. It is a foreign substance, that has the ability to "pass through the system" It therefore has a systemic effect. This is not a body building nutrient that one should be taking daily as part of a nutrition program. It is a poison. Taken for a specific purpose to poison and kill specific equally foreign parasites.

I just got my 100% sap based, steam distilled turps btw. I took my first dose. I have a 1 ml dropper so can measure it to the ml... I took 1ml on a teaspoon of brown sugar (was all I had) it tasted like candy canes. And nothing happened. So I took another mil... nothing... Then I took 2 mor mils... waited a few minutes... still nothing... Rather disappointed, based on everything everyone else had... I decided to try 3 mils on yet another tspn of sugar All in all I had taken about 5 tspns of sugar, was not too happy about it... So for good measure I just took another tspn with a tablespoon of olive oil. I felt something very mild... good and left it at that.

Then I continued working at my computer when I it hit me and I had to go to the bathroom. In about a few hours, it had entirely made its way through my system and I was already dumping it. So it seemed to act more like a purge to me... I guess that maybe I'm not as bad as I thought because I have done a lot of UT and did go through a lot of cleansing back then. I remember stopping after my third cleanse didn't really turn up any more 'bits' (although I should test it one more time...) Anyhow this movement was very similar. After that rather extended evacuation I lay down listening to a C2C episode and fell asleep. I rarely do that... when I awoke, several hours had past and I even missed a class I was supposed to take. Very interesting... There was that initial good feeling, a little bit of clarity. Mostly nothing a good cleansing evacuation... and an interesting "dozing off" period. I will continue to take it, maybe 2, 3 mil depending daily, since any more and it just seems to dump right out.

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    Quote Posted by Octavusprime (here)

We gulp turp, not kerosine, the turp is an organic product, but yeah, ingesting it is somewhat weird, initially.
    Exactly that is what the bp is all about, apparently there are two ways to approach it, one is to find a low bp, that will apparently allow it to more easily penetrate the intestine and enter the blood stream...

update: which is why I am extremely interested to know more about, find heptane sources because I saw that bp for heptane was 98... However all the turpentine MSDSs I have seen to date show it to have a 'gravity' around 85 and a bp of 160+... and the CH numbers, I forget was something like C10H18 not the numbers Eligos gave for Heptane. C7H16 ...

... Where it will cleanse the blood. Higher PB will tend to stay in the intestine and cleanse the intestine. Tiredness I heard is a symptom of die off, especially if you get it after an application of some sort. Dr Daniels article states the Candida like to build a 'film' in the lower intestine, so that they are literally 'filtering' everything you eat first, which is of course depriving you... I definitely felt like that was happening to me... so I will continue to take it if only to kill off anything like that... But boy, I sure felt this run through system
    Last edited by sigma6; 9th October 2013 at 05:54.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), Eligos (9th October 2013), Eram (9th October 2013), meat suit (9th October 2013), schneider (10th October 2013), sian (20th October 2013), skamandar (11th October 2013)

23. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Thanks sigma6 but like I said, I just want the tinea pedis to go away on its own. In a way, it's acting like a barometer of sorts. As the internal improves the external follows.
    The reason I have been taking a sustained dose of turp is that I want to break its reproductive cycle. I'm not going to let the little ....ers adapt and escape this time around. Hey, I may sound obsessed but it's really determination. I can see a lot of you have concerns and wonder what the heck to make of all this...cutting edge stuff is often born out of desperation and is not for everyone.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (9th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (9th October 2013), Holly Lindin (30th December 2013), schneider (10th October 2013), sian (20th October 2013), sigma6 (9th October 2013), skamandar (11th October 2013)

25. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Thanks sigma6 but like I said, I just want the tinea pedis to go away on its own. In a way, it's acting like a barometer of sorts. As the internal improves the external follows.
    The reason I have been taking a sustained dose of turp is that I want to break its reproductive cycle. I'm not going to let the little ....ers adapt and escape this time around. Hey, I may sound obsessed but it's really determination. I can see a lot of you have concerns and wonder what the heck to make of all this...cutting edge stuff is often born out of desperation and is not for everyone.

Oh crap, lost my last post, was going to reput it here for chronological sake, anyhow was saying I worked around MSRA patients in isolation. Hospitals are notorious for strange diseases, so much that they have their own secret code word to "confuse" the public... They call it nosocomial infection. Germs specifically caused and originated from the hospital itself! Anyhow I had something growing out of control on my hand that I didn't even know was there until I rinsed with H202, then it stood out light night and day... a series of veins in my skin that followed up to the line where my glove would have been. I prefer not to wear gloves but just frequently wash my hands between clean-up for this very reason... If you get a germ inside a glove, the sweat and the pressure of the glove just push it right into your skin... Anyhow, normally I can clean eliminate "white spots" after a few rinses... including my gums, and skin etc... (don't know how people can live without this stuff...) But this was persistent, it was fighting against the peroxide! It was literally burning up underneath my skin, which is why I had to do it for over a week. Had I kept dousing it with peroxide, it would have burned the skin off where it had penetrated. I read that is what is happening btw. These organisms, cannot operate in an oxygen rich environment, on contact with the radical O, they literally burn up... so think about that... each tiny bubble is the result of an "oxidation" or "combustion of a germ or virus "burning up" .... anyhow also wanted to add, you might want to help it from the outside because the toe is at the extreme of the circulatory system. So although it would eventually work, and I agree it would definitely be the "proof" your entire system is clear... It also may be efficacious to simply reach it with your own hand... Just two different purposes... Also, and it goes without saying and I am sure that you most likely have, but cleaning any external debris from under the nail and between the nail and the sides is critical.. and peroxide will show you what you have missed...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (9th October 2013), skamandar (11th October 2013)

27. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

http://www.yourdictionary.com/turpentine

noun1. A thin volatile essential oil, C10H16, obtained by steam distillation or other means from the wood or exudate of certain pine trees and used as a paint thinner, solvent, and medicinally as a liniment. Also called oil of turpentine, spirit of turpentine.
    2. The sticky mixture of resin and volatile oil from which turpentine is distilled.
    3. A brownish-yellow resinous liquid obtained from the terebinth.
    transitive verb tur·pen·tined, tur·pen·tin·ing, tur·pen·tines 1. To apply turpentine to or mix turpentine with.
    2. To extract turpentine from (a tree).

this definition refers to a C10H16, again rechochems product I think is C10H18...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (9th October 2013), meat suit (9th October 2013)

29. Link to Post #136
    Australia Avalon Member Shannow's Avatar
    Thanks

Not off topic really...

Just not worth a thread of it's own IMO

https://www.erowid.org/references/re...DocPartID=6875

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shannow For This Post:

Czarek (10th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eligos (9th October 2013), skamandar (11th October 2013)

31. Link to Post #137
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Update, bouncy, improved clarity, thrush almost gone, eat less feel better, more nutrition gets absorbed by ME now, body odor smells better ( fresh), woke up as a albino midget with ginger dreadlocks, peg leg and an eye patch, so far so good, to be continued.

32. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

Tomorrow will mark 2 months of Turpentine at a dosage of 1tsp / day.
    No real changes have taken place recently, no side effects of any kind to be reported. I take it only with white granulated sugar.
    Tomorrow, I will commence the next phase of my experiment. The new dosage will be set at 1/2 tsp / day for 1 month.
    Turns out, it's not so bad being the proverbial "Canary in the Coal mine" ;-)

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (10th October 2013), Alan (15th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Holly Lindin (30th December 2013), Kindling (14th October 2013), schneider (10th October 2013), sian (20th October 2013), skamandar (11th October 2013)

34. Link to Post #139
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The question about turps in the brain and painters disease'd be a good one to ask tony. There are heaps of questions in the comments on his video, he always answers.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to minkton For This Post:

Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (11th October 2013), Kindling (14th October 2013)

36. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

In response to Eram, studies unfortunately don't always paint a straight picture (pun intended). You are aware that studies coming from private companies and Medical Schools and governments are biased to the highest degree. Who funds the research? you know right?
    Countless studies lately have been proven to be a pack of lies, the results most of the time are skewed, data is manipulated etc...
    Also who would gain from such a study? How would anyone profit from this except us little people?
    I'm glad we have at least the study from France, very well put together.

Minkton Tony is on my YouTube channel , I like his energy and knowledge too. But you know what? Tony is just a guy that does research just like us, he does't know everything. Although he speaks with authority (that's his style) it really just comes down to his opinion. The internet is now what most people use to do research. Fact is, some of us will just have to be the Guinea Pigs cause the info is pretty scarce.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (10th October 2013), Dawn (17th May 2014), Eram (11th October 2013), Holly Lindin (30th December 2013), sian (20th October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst 1 7 17 37 LastLast