+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast

Thread: The Borax Conspiracy

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member kennywally's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The Borax Conspiracy

Quote Posted by Shannow (here)
    I buy Nexus every issue, and this article just rang rue as making sense.

http://nexusmagazine.co.nz/resources/1904borax.pdf

Made even more sense, as the Borax that I'd been walking past every time I went shopping for a decade was sitting there with "discontinued item" labels on it, so I bought the last 3 lb...enough to last me a lifetime at a pinch per day...interesting too in that it was only days after they introduced fluoride to the local water supply, against opposition even from local dentists.

Quote The strong antifungal action of boric acid is, of course, the reason why it has traditionally been used as a food preservative.

Borax, similar to the equally endangered Lugol's iodine solution, can also be used to remove accumulated fluoride and heavy metals from the body (14). Fluoride not only causes bones to deteriorate, but also the pineal gland to calcify and the thyroid to become underactive. Borax reacts with fluoride ions to form boron fluorides which are then excreted in the urine.

In a Chinese study borax was used to treat 31 patients with skeletal fluorosis. The amount was gradually increased from 300 to 1100 mg/day during a three month period, with one week off each month. The treatment was effective with 50 to 80% improvement.
    Same old Same old, removed from the shelves because it is toxic (and the hypochlorite bleach next to it isn't even more so ???)....

From the article...

Quote Toxicity Issues

Government health agencies are concerned about boron toxicity. You might be concerned as well if you read the following, pertaining to sodium chloride or table salt (17): 'Acute oral toxicity (LD50 - the dose at which half of the tested animals die): 3,000 mg/kg [Rat]. Chronic Effects on Humans: Mutagenic for mammalian somatic cells. Slightly hazardous in case of skin contact, ingestion or inhalation. Lowest Published Lethal Oral Dose in Man: 1000 mg/kg. Causes adverse reproductive effects in humans (fetotoxicity, abortion) by intraplacental route, may increase risk of Toxemia of Pregnancy in susceptible women. May cause adverse reproductive effects and birth defects in animals, particularly rats and mice - fetotoxicity, abortion, musculoskeletal abnormalities, and maternal effects (on ovaries, fallopian tubes).
    May affect genetic material (mutagenic). Ingestion of large quantities can irritate the stomach with nausea and vomiting. May affect behavior (muscle spasicity/contraction, somnolence), sense organs, metabolism, and cardiovascular system. Continued exposure may produce dehydration, internal organ congestion, and coma.'

Now compare the sodium chloride toxicity with the Material Safety Data Sheet or MSDS for borax (18): 'Low acute oral toxicity; LD50 in rats 4,500 to 6,000 mg/kg of body weight. Reproductive/developmental toxicity: Animal feeding studies in rat, mouse and dog, at high doses, have demonstrated effects on fertility and testes. Studies with boric acid in the rat, mouse and rabbit, at high doses, demonstrate developmental effects on the fetus, including fetal weight loss and minor skeletal variations. The doses administered were many times in excess of those to which humans would normally be exposed. No evidence of carcinogenicity in mice. No mutagenic activity was observed in a battery of short-term mutagenicity assays. Human epidemiological studies show no increase in pulmonary disease in occupational populations with chronic exposures to borate dust and no effect on fertility.'
    YUP

I can't remember, due to a stroke 11/19, when exactly, but I swerved into the Borax conspiracy, and went overboard buying it up, like you said a box will last a lifetime.

But I'm old enuf to get arthritis but don't have even a hint of it. My buddy refuses to believe, he was mesmerized by the quacks healing his childhood leukemia.

The other thing I finally noticed was it slowly healed up the 'pockets' I'd hear about from my dinosaur dentist, were huge, 7, 8, 9's and after the borax my new Holistic dentist was calling out 3,4, 5's to be recorded, so I KNOW its not bull at all.
    Educate-yourself dot com has a similar story.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kennywally For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th August 2019), conk (13th September 2019), Franny (20th August 2019), Phoenix1304 (29th January 2021), XelNaga (28th January 2021), Zanshin (22nd August 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Call me crazy, but I just poured a bit, like a tsp/Tb into a gal jug of unsweetened tea and just drank from the jug til gone then did that to another.
    can't taste it and it improved me, pockets at the dentist got smaller and never did get arthritis...

k

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kennywally For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th September 2019), Bill Ryan (20th August 2019), XelNaga (28th January 2021), Zanshin (22nd August 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,077 times in 163 posts

Quote Posted by sms (here)
    The most important benefit of boron!?

(I would say that downloading the above video might be a good idea.)

Short and good, boron may prevent or block the transhumanization process, the human beings have been subjected to, in this reality, through dispersion of nano-bots by chemtrails and their exposure to specific frequencies generated by HAARP, cell towers etc!?

Last edited by sms; 20th August 2019 at 03:40.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th August 2019), Cara (20th August 2019), conk (11th September 2019), Franny (20th August 2019), Sue (Ayt) (16th December 2021), XelNaga (28th January 2021), Zanshin (22nd August 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

is that fear you got ? or was that a joke ? I drank plenty in unsweetened tea, I'm still here....will drink more too !

k
    Mod note from Bill: do use Reply With Quote whenever possible.... it's really hard to see who you're talking to here!
    YUP...I don't remember who it was either, but I think they claimed borax was poison, I'll try to remember that ......
    Last edited by kennywally; 29th August 2019 at 12:31. Reason: error

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kennywally For This Post:

XelNaga (28th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,077 times in 163 posts

Another important video on Boron/Borax:

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th August 2019), Franny (22nd August 2019), gs_powered (21st August 2019), Hym (2nd February 2021), modini (1st September 2019), Zanshin (22nd August 2019)

11. Link to Post #46
    Portugal Avalon Member gs_powered's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OSIRIS7 (here)
    Tibetean monks used borax to soften the yak thea they drink , but then again sleeping on a floor must have consequences, like Rheuma or artritis .
    could it have had a double use effect ?
    i think so !
    In belgium its not expensive and easy to get .
    Hi Osíris,

Can you share tthe brand of the Borax you're getting? I'm in Portugal and to be fair I know little to no brands of these kind of products, although I'm pretty sure I'll find them available

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gs_powered For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st August 2019), Franny (22nd August 2019), XelNaga (28th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,326 times in 930 posts

The most important benefit of boron!?

(I would say that downloading the above video might be a good idea.)

Short and good, boron may prevent or block the transhumanization process, the human beings have been subjected to, in this reality, through dispersion of nano-bots by chemtrails and their exposure to specific frequencies generated by HAARP, cell towers etc!?

I sent the above video to Alexandra Bruce of Forbiddenknowledgetv.net last night and she sent it out to her whole list this morning with the following summary:

I ran a disturbing video about neuralnanorobotics and SmartDust the other day; about aerosolized nano swarms of bio-penetrable electrodes that are inhaled and implanted through mucus membranes and remain undetectable while forming a network within the brain to be able to both read and write into the brain's function in real-time, remotely.

The purpose of this technology is to collect all physical and sensory data to create an accurate simulated digital world that has been sold to us as the Internet of Things (aka The Matrix), which would in time hijack the brain and body of those targeted via the implanted bots and by the AI that would be transmitted through many secret HAARP facilities constructed around the world in tandem with the 5G wireless network.

This video by Dana Ashlie goes way further down that rabbit hole about how these particles self-assemble into filament networks when combined with the stomach's hydrochloric acid and how all of the above relates to chemtrails and Morgellon's Disease.

It sounds crazy but the patents exist and we've been hearing reports about this technology from level-headed journalists like James Corbett, from other whistleblowers like JD at Level9News and for almost 20 years from my friends at SOTT.net.

Dana is joined by a whistleblower who goes into very fine detail about the technology here and also about how ingesting a small amount of simple household borax, such as one may find in the laundry aisle has been shown to purge the body of these filaments. Additional benefits to ingesting a small amount of borax daily are arthritis relief, hormone balance, decalcification of the pineal gland, improved cell function, absorption of minerals and improved wound healing.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2019), conk (11th September 2019), Hym (2nd February 2021), spade (2nd September 2019), XelNaga (28th January 2021), Zanshin (31st August 2019)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gs_powered (here)
    Quote Posted by OSIRIS7 (here)
    Tibetean monks used borax to soften the yak thea they drink , but then again sleeping on a floor must have consequences, like Rheuma or artritis .
    could it have had a double use effect ?
    i think so !
    In belgium its not expensive and easy to get .
    Hi Osíris,

Can you share tthe brand of the Borax you're getting? I'm in Portugal and to be fair I know little to no brands of these kind of products, although I'm pretty sure I'll find them available
    I can only address where I got it in the states, in the detergent aisle at wal-mart. About 3.50 u.s., a box which will last a lifetime and I already seen some results and have no arthritis, so stronger healthier bones works for me [ 20 mule team borax ] brands don't matter, maybe you can have it shipped to you from amazon. It's a huge company.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kennywally For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2019), gs_powered (2nd September 2019), Hym (2nd February 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    As it has been declared a poison by the everso-trustworthy folks from the Government, so I expect to be utterly dead within three weeks, or completely free from arthritis.
    Well time flies... and I am not dead.

I cant say I have noticed much improvement background pain wise, but the swelling has reduced around the middle knuckles of my left hand fingers and also I can almost make a fist again without screaming like a girl. It is pretty hard to tell if this is going to fix me, probably too early to tell.

Anyway as things are going in the right direction I am going to keep going now for another three months and then report back.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th September 2019), Bill Ryan (2nd September 2019), gs_powered (2nd September 2019), Nenuphar (2nd September 2019), spade (2nd September 2019), sunflower (31st August 2019), toppy (4th July 2020), XelNaga (28th January 2021), Zanshin (31st August 2019)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Can someone confirm this is the right stuff?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Borax-Pur...wAAOSwUSBdAoBH

A bit confused with the CAS numbers, this one is 1303-96-4 but the ones I've seen earlier are 1330-43-4.

I'd really like to start using this but don't want to buy the wrong element.

Thanks,
    Daniel

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gs_powered For This Post:

Anchor (7th September 2019), Bill Ryan (2nd September 2019), XelNaga (28th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,312 times in 2,098 posts

Can someone confirm this is the right stuff?
    It is the right stuff.

It is Sodium Tetraborate Decahnydrate and that is what you want.
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Anchor (7th September 2019), Bill Ryan (2nd September 2019), gs_powered (3rd September 2019), XelNaga (28th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Thanks, just ordered 200g to give it a go

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gs_powered For This Post:

Anchor (7th September 2019), Bill Ryan (4th September 2019), East Sun (6th September 2019), Franny (6th September 2019)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Ok, so got my package today.

I was wondering if someone could validate my portions since "a pich" is not that of a technical measurement unit...

Even though I'm a bit weird when it comes to ingesting new things, I have to say I think I've been feeling something diferent, think I burped a bit more today since I took this glass of water with the borax in it.
    As for flavour, pratically none although I can still taste something "diferent" in my lips, like if I've sipped some river water, not sure if you can relate or not

Maybe I used 2 pinches instead of one?

I'll try a update any changes I feel while taking it!

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gs_powered For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2019), Nenuphar (11th September 2019), Phoenix1304 (29th January 2021), XelNaga (28th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,562 times in 32,726 posts

I was wondering if someone could validate my portions since "a pinch" is not that of a technical measurement unit...
    I filled up a bunch of empty size 0 gelatin capsules, easy and inexpensive to find. (I take two of those a day.)

When those run out next month, I'll fill up size 00 capsules (a little larger), and then probably just take one per day as a maintenance dose.

Here's an approximate weight chart:

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

conk (11th September 2019), gs_powered (11th September 2019), spade (11th September 2019), XelNaga (28th January 2021), Yoda (11th September 2019)

29. Link to Post #55
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

Hi Bill, how's borax helping with the knees?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to spade For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2019)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Posted by spade (here)
    Hi Bill, how's borax helping with the knees?
    Thanks for the question! I initially reported my problems here, on the companion Joints and Inflammation thread.

Hard to tell specifically whether borax has helped, because I deployed a buckshot approach to it all: I changed a bunch of things pretty much at the same time. Namely:
    • Wholesale diet change: no grains, no sugars (except fruit and honey), no milk, cheese or yoghurt, no eggs, no potatoes, eggplant or tomatoes. I'm now almost exclusively on meat, fish, vegetables and fruit, and only half a cup of coffee or tea per day. With all that I've lost a few lbs of weight, of course, without trying, and that can do no harm. But I was never overweight anyway. It's just a kind of optimization.
    • A heaped tablespoon of turmeric per day (with oil and a ton of black pepper for absorption).
    • 10 g of spirulina per day, mixed with fruit juice.
    • 10 g of collagen per day in water.
    • 1000 mg MSM per day.
    • 2x size 0 capsules of borax.
    So taken all together, that's quite a bunch of remedies. And almost needless to say, my knees are much stronger, with zero pain of any kind for a long time now. I've done three strenuous day hikes since I started all that, with no knee issues at all.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th September 2019 at 12:15.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th September 2019), happyuk (11th September 2019), modini (20th September 2019), Nenuphar (11th September 2019), Phoenix1304 (29th January 2021), spade (12th September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (11th September 2019), XelNaga (28th January 2021), Yoda (11th September 2019)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

I was wondering if someone could validate my portions since "a pinch" is not that of a technical measurement unit...
    I filled up a bunch of empty size 0 gelatin capsules, easy and inexpensive to find. (I take two of those a day.)

When those run out next month, I'll fill up size 00 capsules (a little larger), and then probably just take one per day as a maintenance dose.

Here's an approximate weight chart:

Hi Bill,

According to the size guide, and from the video I saw that said you should put a pinch on a glass of water, 3 times a day, I think that even a full size 4 capsule (the smallest) would be way too much as a daily quantity!

I'm basing this on the amount I used, and looking at the capsules size I imagine the size 4 capsule would be the equivalente to a week's dosage, let alone the 0 size

Still, and if you have been taking this quantity for quite some time now, I reckon it can't be that harmfull, but I would really like to know the correct weight of substance that would be safe to intake.

For my 1st impression, and something I only caught up by the end of the day, after taking borax for the 1st time in my life at luch yesterday; I realized I drank zero water from then on until I forced myself to drink some at dinner, BUT, I actually needed to urinate a lot more than usual!! How strange is that? Wondering if anyone else saw the same thing happening to them?

Daniel

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gs_powered For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2019), XelNaga (28th January 2021)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

I was wondering if someone could validate my portions since "a pich" is not that of a technical measurement unit...

Even though I'm a bit weird when it comes to ingesting new things, I have to say I think I've been feeling something diferent, think I burped a bit more today since I took this glass of water with the borax in it.
    As for flavour, pratically none although I can still taste something "diferent" in my lips, like if I've sipped some river water, not sure if you can relate or not

Maybe I used 2 pinches instead of one?

I'll try a update any changes I feel while taking it!
    Speaking for myself, I'd take a gal jug of unsweetened tea and pour in a tsp to a Tb of the powder into the jug and just drank it at will like water. been doing that for years, it helped my bone loss in my jaw, it has also helped shrink the pockets the dental hygienist called out to record, the numbers used to be big, 7-8-9's are now 3-4-5's...and there's nothing to fear but fear itself. I've taken quite a few things that many folks would not, but I lived to tell about it . Turpentine,kerosene, are the two big ones, and altho I was a bit hesitent at first, I drank just a tsp of turpentine with sugar, and the resulted in the biofilm I used to have, just dying off and I was quite aware of it as it happened, in real time, I could feel it leave my brain , like slowly waving my hand from the back of my neck of the top of my head to the front and it was just gone...almost like magic but this was for real not bull. AND the kerosene did nothing and I took it months after I took the turpentine. do a search for paula ganner and kerosene and cancer, she treated successfully many people, praise the Lord for her efforts. but no reason to fear the borax. cheers !

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kennywally For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2019), gs_powered (15th September 2019), XelNaga (28th January 2021)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,429 times in 1,706 posts

Please ignore!
    Last edited by East Sun; 26th September 2019 at 22:20.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

38. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

lilac (14th September 2019)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Hi Bill,

According to the size guide, and from the video I saw that said you should put a pinch on a glass of water, 3 times a day, I think that even a full size 4 capsule (the smallest) would be way too much as a daily quantity!
    Thanks — here's the original Borax Conspiracy article (see post #23), which is very detailed. My own reference was from a well-qualified and experienced naturopath who first brought the article to my attention, and suggested I should fill up my own empty capsules and take it that way.

I welcome feedback and other opinions, but the bulletpoint below
    • Lower dose for low to normal weight - 100 ml (= 1/8 teaspoon of borax powder); drink spaced out during the day.
    ... suggests that 1/8 of a tsp of borax is maybe about the same as in one capsule. The only difference with a diluted solution seems to be gradual ingestion, rather than taking it all at once. (I've experienced no ill effects at all from the capsules that I can feel or discern. )

Here's that section:

~~~
    What and How Much to Use

In some countries (e.g. Australia, NZ, USA), borax can still be found in the laundry and cleaning sections of supermarkets. There is no "food-grade" borax available or necessary. The label usually states that it is 99% pure which is safe to use, and is the legal standard for agricultural grade borax. Up to 1% mining and refining residues are permitted. Boric acid, if available, may be used at about the dose of borax.

Firstly, dissolve a lightly rounded teaspoonful (5-6 grams) of borax in 1 litre of good quality water free of chlorine and fluoride. This is your concentrated solution. Keep the bottle out of reach of small children.
    • Standard dose = 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of concentrate. This has 25 to 30 mg of borax and provides about 3 mg of boron. Take 1 dose per day mixed with drink or food. If that feels right then take a second dose with another meal. If there is no specific health problem or as a maintenance dose you may continue indefinitely with 1 or 2 doses daily.
    If you do have a problem, such as arthritis, osteoporosis and related conditions, menopause, stiffness due to advancing years, and also to improve low sex hormone production, increase intake to 3 or more spaced-out standard doses for several months or longer until you feel that your problem has sufficiently improved. Then drop back to 1 or 2 doses per day.

If you want to try the higher doses recommended by Earth Clinic for treating Candida and removing fluoride from the body - using your bottle of concentrated solution - then use:
    • Lower dose for low to normal weight - 100 ml (= 1/8 teaspoon of borax powder); drink spaced out during the day.
    • Higher dose for heavier individuals - 200 ml (= 1/4 teaspoon of borax powder); drink spaced out during the day.
    Always start with a standard dose and increase gradually to the intended maximum. Take the maximum amounts for 4 or 5 days a week as long as required.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th September 2019 at 12:47.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

gs_powered (19th September 2019), Nenuphar (16th October 2019), spade (19th September 2019), XelNaga (28th January 2021), Yoda (19th September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast