Default Space is clean all over Reptilians down

today the space is clean all over ,... at least over here in asia
    this is really a great win
    I really want to thank all of you
    you did what was needed even if your body was not aware of it
    great job

thanks

jim

this is major win ,.. so what is next????

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Bob (2nd October 2013), Christine (2nd October 2013), dan33 (23rd October 2013), DarMar (2nd October 2013), eva08 (2nd October 2013), kanishk (2nd October 2013), karelia (2nd October 2013), mab777 (2nd October 2013), outerheaven (2nd October 2013), Sierra (3rd October 2013), Sunny-side-up (2nd October 2013), ulli (2nd October 2013), Wind (2nd October 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Default Re: Space is clean all over Reptilians down

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    today the space is clean all over ,... at least over here in asia
    this is really a great win
    I really want to thank all of you
    you did what was needed even if your body was not aware of it
    great job

thanks

jim

this is major win ,.. so what is next????
    I am talking spiritual space
    it means something has happened that is a major blow against the reptilians

they have been hit hard and they know it

they are trying to recover but they won't be able to

it is down hill from here for them.

jim

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Bob (2nd October 2013), DarMar (2nd October 2013), InnerChiHealer (2nd October 2013), kanishk (2nd October 2013), karelia (2nd October 2013), outerheaven (2nd October 2013), selinam (2nd October 2013), Sierra (3rd October 2013), Sunny-side-up (2nd October 2013), ulli (2nd October 2013), Wind (2nd October 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Hi Jim, how do you know this? By intuition, or source?
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

fifi (2nd October 2013), Sunny-side-up (2nd October 2013), ulli (2nd October 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mandala (here)
    The Masses that were in the space around the world are gone. NOT ALL but a lot of them

this is MENTAL MASS

MENTAL MASS comes from a problem a person has and when that problem is gone the Mass is gone too.

So when I went to Blufire's thread some kind of entities were trying to take control of my mind and I kicked them out.

and Now many have been kicked out of other peoples heads too.

This is because a lot of this is being controlled from future
    and when we find something THE THING that is controlling those that are the controllers of this world then they they are discovered
    once that happens they can not create any more effects

it is like Dead Agent

if you SHOW people the truth of something then that Agent that was putting out the lies becomes the dead agent

Blufire revealed what was the source of her confusion so those attached to her become a dead agent

this happens in the spiritual world
    that once you let people know who is attached to you and controlling you with their lies then spiritually they become ineffective after that

means NO ONE WILL BELIEVE THEM ANY MORE

jim

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Christine (2nd October 2013), conk (2nd October 2013), dan33 (27th April 2018), kanishk (2nd October 2013), karelia (2nd October 2013), Sierra (3rd October 2013), Sunny-side-up (2nd October 2013), ulli (2nd October 2013), wolf_rt (2nd October 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    Quote Posted by Mandala (here)
    The Masses that were in the space around the world are gone. NOT ALL but a lot of them

this is MENTAL MASS

MENTAL MASS comes from a problem a person has and when that problem is gone the Mass is gone too.

So when I went to Blufire's thread some kind of entities were trying to take control of my mind and I kicked them out.

and when we find something THE THING that is controlling those that are the controllers of this world then they they are discovered

it is like Dead Agent

if you SHOW people the truth of something then that Agent that was putting out the lies becomes the dead agent

Blufire revealed what was the source of her confusion so those attached to her become a dead agent

that once you let people know who is attached to you and controlling you with their lies then spiritually they become ineffective after that

jim
    this doesn't mean they can't recreate it. because of the life situation they are in like if they are working for part of the cabal

the thing is this, THEY KNOW now as a spirit being so now the spirits attached to this stuff can see and this will work out somehow .... they will subconsciously start undoing it because they now will start waking up

jim

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

kanishk (2nd October 2013), karelia (2nd October 2013), Sierra (3rd October 2013), Sunny-side-up (2nd October 2013), ulli (2nd October 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear all. Peace.
    Jim, is this governmental reptillian, in line with events in the United States? Or the fellows in the big triangles with green lights seen. Or in another place not seen but felt. Fond regards to all. Slipstream.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Slipstream For This Post:

gigha (12th January 2014), jiminii (2nd October 2013), Sierra (3rd October 2013), Sunny-side-up (2nd October 2013), ulli (2nd October 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Slipstream (here)
    Dear all. Peace.
    Jim, is this governmental reptillian, in line with events in the United States? Or the fellows in the big triangles with green lights seen. Or in another place not seen but felt. Fond regards to all. Slipstream.
    I can't see them to know where they are. but there were many attached to blufire
    a whole nest of them

and when they suddenly started to take over my consciousness I kicked them out

then I looked at some other things that were said and I got the lines straight and I don't know how I can explain in this body, but I went to sleep and when I woke up that nest is gone

it is like this
    in this body you can go find some rattlesnakes and kill them

but in the spiritual universe I have the ability to knock out their effectiveness if I know where they are
    when they tried to take over my consciousness they revealed who and where they are and I could take them out in the spiritual world

I don't think they can create much more effects any more because we have released those beings that they attached themselves too so those beings are free and they would be stupid to go back into agreement with that nest

WE are being a stable datum to them so I don't think it will happen since the being behind this body knows now and can keep the place safe.

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 2nd October 2013 at 09:12.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

kanishk (2nd October 2013), karelia (2nd October 2013), Sunny-side-up (2nd October 2013), ulli (2nd October 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

aww dude, I invited all of them over for a BBQ tonight, my bad...

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    aww dude, I invited all of them over for a BBQ tonight, my bad...
    looks like we will be eating them now

jim

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

karelia (2nd October 2013), Sunny-side-up (2nd October 2013), ulli (2nd October 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

something new just happened
    the place went clean everywhere
    and I just learned something new

because we can operate from the static itself now we can take out players

this means the viewpoint of another can be vanished by the group

ok so to make this very clear

the spirit is in the static outside the universe and it creates a viewpoint that is inside the universe

this viewpoint is a creation and can be vanished.

so the spirit beings in the static can agree that some entities are just too much trouble and not worth keeping in the game
    And this IS an agreed upon universe

it means all the spirits have agreed to the creation and are creating it

but we already know this creation so we can undo it completely if we want

those in the static decided to keep this universe but if some entities are too vicious and can't change then we have to vanish his viewpoint which is the golden ball he puts in this universe to operate on

we didn't take out ALL of the reptilians but we took out some so the rest can be given a chance to decide to change or they will be taken out too

that is what I got

but I can't prove it

if anyone else has more data please let me know

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 2nd October 2013 at 05:59.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

fifi (2nd October 2013), kanishk (2nd October 2013), karelia (2nd October 2013), Sierra (3rd October 2013), Sunny-side-up (2nd October 2013), ulli (2nd October 2013)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Jim,
    is the spiritual universe that you are speaking about same as the astral dimension ?

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bodosa For This Post:

Christine (2nd October 2013), jiminii (2nd October 2013), kanishk (2nd October 2013), Sunny-side-up (2nd October 2013), ulli (2nd October 2013)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bodosa (here)
    Jim,
    is the spiritual universe that you are speaking about same as the astral dimension ?
    it would be the one when you go out of body with certainty and can see the trees and buildings from outside the body

jim

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

kanishk (2nd October 2013), karelia (2nd October 2013), Sierra (3rd October 2013), Sunny-side-up (2nd October 2013), ulli (2nd October 2013)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

OK I will try to make clear what I just wrote

all the spirits are in the static

only their viewpoints are in the physical universe

it is the viewpoints that people think are the spirit of a body

but it is only an extension of a spirit who is in the static outside this universe

so some of the biggest spirit beings have cleaned up enough of this endless timelines and endless creations to be able to operate from the static again.

this means that from the static they can change the creation of this universe.

but there are a very large percentage of the spirits in the static that are stuck out here in all these creations

they are stuck in their own illusions that they created. (of course these illusions are a real life like physical universe run by these spirits viewpoints.)

now there are enough inside the static to be able to change a lot of things

so when I spotted what the reptilians were doing to people like blufire, that goes in the static to the main spirit itself that created the viewpoint I AM.

they are much faster than me.

but I could feel they did something and these reptilians are no longer in power.

in fact by the end of the day I finally got this idea coming in that they can vanish these reptilians viewpoints from the static.

(it is really necessary because they have gotten so NUTS that they don't even know what is about anything but there own fixed agenda)

so it seems we were able to clean up some of the insanity, ( I got the idea that they vanished one of the reptilians viewpoints just to prove it can be done so they could change their minds).

we are not trying to take away free choice here but at the same time these reptilians are deliberately taking away free choice so we are more or less putting a little ethics in on this game we are in.

we can't just vanish them all because it wouldn't allow others who have been effected by them to get clean either. It is like to really clean something you have to clean it for both so they can return to LOVE, if that word makes sense to you. But I can assure you that the LOVE I am talking about is probably very far from any kind of experience anyone on this planet has had for awhile.

It is a LOVE or AFFINITY beyond words and if you can even touch on it a little you could probably get some kind of idea of what I am talking about

we just played this game in this universe too long and too much pain got built up and now if we don't change that then eventually all of us will be trapped FOREVER.

the fact that we have a mind that is made of physical universe stuff of some kind that can be loaded full of garbage from anyone who gets angry at someone makes it worse. These pictures don't erase until we erase them.

we are trying to change that by converting those to a newer viewpoint that doesn't have one of these kind of minds.

it's because of the mind that gets loaded full of trillions of pictures of pain that we got in so much trouble in the first place.

so we are busy cleaning this all up

jim
    Last edited by jiminii; 2nd October 2013 at 10:01.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

kanishk (2nd October 2013), karelia (2nd October 2013), Sierra (3rd October 2013), Sunny-side-up (2nd October 2013)

26. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Jim . . . . I SEE YOU . . . . .

I view this thread as a full on personal attack against me, my integrity and the messages that I am relaying in my current thread. You are categorically attempting to discredit this information and knowledge. These are messages/information both from reptilian and another et race who are viewed as benevolent. They are working together in this information. The messages are from both and we are blood related to both.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ct-as-a-child-

I have reposted jim’s posts so they cannot be altered or removed.

Even though this is clearly a personal attack I ask moderation not to close this thread or remove any of Jims posts.

This is important and members need all information to understand fully and to make decisions on what is truly happening in this forum at this time.

I will post information later about why I said I SEE jim

Quote The Masses that were in the space around the world are gone. NOT ALL but a lot of them

this is MENTAL MASS

it is like Dead Agent

jim

Quote I can't see them to know where they are. but there were many attached to blufire
    a whole nest of them

and when they suddenly started to take over my consciousness I kicked them out

then I looked at some other things that were said and I got the lines straight and I don't know how I can explain in this body, but I went to sleep and when I woke up that nest is gone

it is like this
    in this body you can go find some rattlesnakes and kill them

but in the spiritual universe I have the ability to knock out their effectiveness if I know where they are
    when they tried to take over my consciousness they revealed who and where they are and I could take them out in the spiritual world

I don't think they can create much more effects any more because we have released those beings that they attached themselves too so those beings are free and they would be stupid to go back into agreement with that nest

WE are being a stable datum to them so I don't think it will happen since the being behind this body knows now and can keep the place safe.

Quote something new just happened
    the place went clean everywhere
    and I just learned something new

because we can operate from the static itself now we can take out players

this means the viewpoint of another can be vanished by the group

ok so to make this very clear

the spirit is in the static outside the universe and it creates a viewpoint that is inside the universe

this viewpoint is a creation and can be vanished.

so the spirit beings in the static can agree that some entities are just too much trouble and not worth keeping in the game
    And this IS an agreed upon universe

it means all the spirits have agreed to the creation and are creating it

but we already know this creation so we can undo it completely if we want

those in the static decided to keep this universe but if some entities are too vicious and can't change then we have to vanish his viewpoint which is the golden ball he puts in this universe to operate on

we didn't take out ALL of the reptilians but we took out some so the rest can be given a chance to decide to change or they will be taken out too

that is what I got

but I can't prove it

if anyone else has more data please let me know

jim

Quote OK I will try to make clear what I just wrote

all the spirits are in the static

only their viewpoints are in the physical universe

it is the viewpoints that people think are the spirit of a body

but it is only an extension of a spirit who is in the static outside this universe

so some of the biggest spirit beings have cleaned up enough of this endless timelines and endless creations to be able to operate from the static again.

this means that from the static they can change the creation of this universe.

but there are a very large percentage of the spirits in the static that are stuck out here in all these creations

they are stuck in their own illusions that they created. (of course these illusions are a real life like physical universe run by these spirits viewpoints.)

now there are enough inside the static to be able to change a lot of things

so when I spotted what the reptilians were doing to people like blufire, that goes in the static to the main spirit itself that created the viewpoint I AM.

they are much faster than me.

but I could feel they did something and these reptilians are no longer in power.

in fact by the end of the day I finally got this idea coming in that they can vanish these reptilians viewpoints from the static.

(it is really necessary because they have gotten so NUTS that they don't even know what is about anything but there own fixed agenda)

so it seems we were able to clean up some of the insanity, ( I got the idea that they vanished one of the reptilians viewpoints just to prove it can be done so they could change their minds).

we are not trying to take away free choice here but at the same time these reptilians are deliberately taking away free choice so we are more or less putting a little ethics in on this game we are in.

we can't just vanish them all because it wouldn't allow others who have been effected by them to get clean either. It is like to really clean something you have to clean if for both so they can return to LOVE it that word makes sense to you. But I can assure you that the LOVE I am talking about is probably very far from any kind of experience anyone on this planet has had for awhile.

It is a LOVE or AFFINITY beyond words and if you can even touch on it a little you could probably get some kind of idea of what I am talking about

we just played this game in this universe too long and too much pain got built up and now if we don't change that then eventually all of us will be trapped FOREVER.

the fact that we have a mind that is made of physical universe stuff of some kind that can be loaded full of garbage from anyone who gets angry at someone makes it worse these pictures don't erase until we erase them.

we are trying to change that by converting those to a newer viewpoint that doesn't have one of these kind of minds.

it's because of the mind that gets loaded full of trillions of pictures of pain that we got in so much trouble in the first place.

so we are busy cleaning this all up

jim

27. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member jsb_swampfox's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with my friend Blufire....this is ridiculous
    No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jsb_swampfox For This Post:

blufire (2nd October 2013), RMorgan (2nd October 2013), S-L (2nd October 2013), Selene (3rd October 2013)

29. Link to Post #16
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

Jim,

All you say here resonates a lot. I've found similar things happening. There've been quite a few reptilians and other entities who realise they've been lied to, and once they got a taste of honesty, they either turn towards a far more positive quality or leave. That way it's also possible to turn an attacker into a protector; we've seen it happen, and it's beautiful.

Another thing I realised is that not all demons, for example, are negative. They were hesitant approaching, but once they stated their willingness to work with us and I agreed, it was all cool from then onwards. Sometimes it feels like increasing numbers of unseen entities or beings are joining us every day, and the scale has now tipped in our favour, so everything happens faster and faster until the clean-up is complete.
    Last edited by karelia; 2nd October 2013 at 10:56. Reason: Added address

30. Link to Post #17
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

We are different people, different beings, having different aspects, personalities, sometimes intentions, coming from different backgrounds, having different life situations, handling people differently, looking at things from different perspective, interpret things not quite the same, having different gifts and different weaknesses and we have numerous different challenges and tons of inner struggles but also life achievments

What we all have in common is this ONE goal, to heal the planet and ourselves. It is easy to open a war but a sign of real truth and maturity is to create now peace

Please, in the name of this goal, forgive and forget and ignor

Please let's move on, where energy goes, energy flows

We might be able to take responsibility and gain this wisdom today

Peace ~
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 2nd October 2013 at 13:51.

31. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

4evrneo (2nd October 2013), Billy (2nd October 2013), blufire (2nd October 2013), Caren (2nd October 2013), Christine (2nd October 2013), Gardener (2nd October 2013), Hazel (2nd October 2013), jiminii (2nd October 2013), jsb_swampfox (2nd October 2013), kanishk (3rd October 2013), karamba (2nd October 2013), karelia (2nd October 2013), Krist (3rd October 2013), mab777 (2nd October 2013), sandy (2nd October 2013), Selene (3rd October 2013), Sierra (3rd October 2013), Sunny-side-up (2nd October 2013), ulli (2nd October 2013), Wind (2nd October 2013)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    Jim . . . . I SEE YOU . . . . .

I view this thread as a full on personal attack against me, my integrity and the messages that I am relaying in my current thread. You are categorically attempting to discredit this information and knowledge. These are messages/information both from reptilian and another et race who are viewed as benevolent. They are working together in this information. The messages are from both and we are blood related to both.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ct-as-a-child-

I have reposted jim’s posts so they cannot be altered or removed.

Even though this is clearly a personal attack I ask moderation not to close this thread or remove any of Jims posts.

This is important and members need all information to understand fully and to make decisions on what is truly happening in this forum at this time.

I will post information later about why I said I SEE jim

[/QUOTE]

oh sorry I misunderstood your post blufire

I won't post anything about you anymore.

please continue with your story

jim

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Christine (2nd October 2013), Hazel (2nd October 2013), jsb_swampfox (2nd October 2013), kanishk (3rd October 2013), Pete (2nd October 2013), risveglio (2nd October 2013), Sierra (3rd October 2013), Sunny-side-up (2nd October 2013), ulli (2nd October 2013)

34. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Dearest friends,

Please take one step into center right now. Jim, slow down. blufire pause. Jim apologized, blufire graciously accept. What Jim posts and what blufire posts are coming from our collective problem from two very distinct and separate points of view.

First, I agree with Jim in part and in part I understand blufire.

I can only give my Experiences as an anecdote. First let me say publicly so blufire doesn't feel that part of her message is being derailed. I have clear recall of being in a reptilian body, I know the reptilians and have had many hours of telepathic communication with them. I have been on their ships and there are currently five commanders and a warrior guard who have accepted that they were ALSO manipulated by forces that USED them for means that would not bring about a peaceful or beneficial solutions for them or us.

ALL BEINGS ARE CONSCIOUSNESS.... and as such can accept love, peace and expansion. The reptilians are a varied race, as are we humans. There is a royal race of reptilians that have the appearance of crocodiles. I have met one of them protecting one of earth's human angels, another friend of the highest order.

Jim, look carefully before you write. I also am aware of a huge clearing of spiritual space. Yesterday a lot happened on the spiritual and astral planes. Another way to understand it would be that a large influx of BEings of LIGHT from all over the galaxy are being called and arriving to Earth.

We are at a tipping point, so it is a CALL to ALL benevolences to put aside personal agendas and work together.

That is the mission of Avalon as I see it.

With love,
    Christine
    Last edited by Christine; 2nd October 2013 at 20:05.

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 312 posts

It either resonates or it doesn't. we each are entitled to experience the ascension of our choosing.

Has anyone noticed a change in the weather, the skies seem different to me, peaceful, even the chem trails don't seem to take much of a hold.

Why shouldn't it be possible for negative entities to use one of us for their own means without our knowledge and understanding?

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pete For This Post:

Christine (2nd October 2013), Gardener (2nd October 2013), jiminii (3rd October 2013), kanishk (3rd October 2013), karelia (2nd October 2013), Neal (2nd October 2013), Sierra (3rd October 2013), Sunny-side-up (2nd October 2013), Wind (2nd October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast