+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Sugar is good. The sugar conspiracy scam hoax

1. Link to Post #1
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Default Sugar is good. The sugar conspiracy scam hoax

suprise!! not really on Avalon it is normal for a generally accepted principle to be debunked. Let me try to pull this one

Pro sugar argument

Argument 1. My experience-I copy pasted this from my comment on 143 resons .... I consume lots of sugar and I mean lots of it. No one in the family, my family as a child and as a parent consumes sugar much as I do. The irony is that all of my brothers 3 of them are diabetic and has high blood P. I have none of these and never did. I have non of the illnesses listed above. I am hyper acidic though and after reading sugar is the cause I stop consuming sugar however the hyper acidity persist so go back to sugar again. But now I use sugar that is made by distilling sugar cane juice nothing is added except some wood ash to collect the scum.
    Much has been written against sugar that I am beginning to think that it is very good for health.

Argument 2. Mainstream demonizes it. No different than radiation, borax and the rest.

Argument 3. We have good sensory that we can sense by smell taste hear sight touch what’s not good for our body. Normally our instinct tells us what’s good for us. The senses of all the Avalonians all saying in unison that sugar is good surely can’t be wrong. It is so good to our senses that we even make sweetheart out of it. Try eating wheat or rice alone? What does our body tells us? Fact is we cannot eat rice alone without adding some viand or salt because our senses tells us that there is nothing to it, empty, garbage. Perhaps we should take “looking into inner self” in a new perspective. And I am willing to bet that this higher self soul complexity etc is part of the scams to prevent us from seeing the obvious using a mere common sense. Sure we have a higher consciousness it is a simple instinct nothing more and we must learn to differentiate it’s application into that simple common sense.

When we crave for potato chip it’s the salt that our body wants not the potato.

A cousin who use to work on a sugar refinery and who does not know anything about conspiracies, tells me that they use to put a very small amount of mercury to refine sugar. Scares the hell of me. From that time onwards I never touch sugar again. So you see why you felt good after discontinuing sugar? And there are also the anti-caking agents and who knows what else. Mind you sugar refineries are huge corporation and most probably subsidized or owned by guess who? Just like the media and cigar.
    Now our family consume natural sugar cane sweetener. Made by boiling water off the cane juice until it turns hard. Comes in the shape of coconut shell or rocks and sand. Not granulated because there are no anti caking agents added. Comes from sugar cane farmers who do the processing themselves cost 28% more than big corp sugar. But distinctively delicious. My children even commented that our sugar is delicious upon tasting it. The big corp sugar that they have become used to before had no taste other than sweetness. I recook it and add some water to syrup consistency so we can use it with ease.

The sugar conspiracy idea.
    Sugar is irresistible so it would be logical to add poison to it. Demonized sugar all together so that there would be no attempt to make organic sugar. After all it’s bad organic or not. But since it is irresistible and made readily available and cheap by big corp. we continue consuming their poisoned sugar.
    Brilliant!! not so, as you can see we Avalonians are dismantling every single scam one at a time.

I’ll stick with my organic sweetener. I use to dip bananas in syrup and add syrup to passion fruit, papaya etc. That’s a lot of sugar for me….I’m in top shape. Well except for the hyper acidity which is not cause by sugar anyway.

scam pattern; irresistibly good, demonized, but made available poisoned version.

Take note of the pattern because more will come.
    Last edited by Bubu; 3rd October 2013 at 01:38.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Akasha (3rd October 2013), Antagenet (3rd October 2013), Art (3rd October 2013), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd October 2013), donk (3rd October 2013), East Sun (4th October 2013), gigha (3rd October 2013), hohoemi (4th October 2013), M6* (3rd October 2013), meeradas (3rd October 2013), MorningSong (3rd October 2013), naste.de.lumina (3rd October 2013), Rich (3rd October 2013), ROMANWKT (3rd October 2013), skamandar (7th October 2013), Snookie (3rd October 2013), spiritguide (3rd October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (3rd October 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default Re: Sugar is good. The sugar conspiracy scam hoax

HFCS (High Fructose Corn Syrup) trying to counterfeit the natural response to sugar.
    thanks for thread

~truebeliever
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd October 2013 at 13:22. Reason: Clarified what HFCS is!

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

well beside the knowledge that there is no actual good or bad, anything you ingest in excess has the potential to cause harm. even water. as i am sure that conspiracies or scams, including medical science abound in our world i can't imagine one of them being sugar. but hey i could be wrong about that. i just don't see how it would benefit any conspirators or scammers.
    by your own efforts, awaken yourself and live joyously. you are the master.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JohnEAngel For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd October 2013), Camilo (3rd October 2013), cheez_2806 (8th October 2013), M6* (3rd October 2013), Vitalux (5th October 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Ivanhoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,835 times in 1,859 posts

Sugar beet is a good form of natural sweetner also.
    Juice it then let the water evaporate from the juice and crush it up.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ivanhoe For This Post:

Rich (3rd October 2013), Snookie (3rd October 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JohnEAngel (here)
    well beside the knowledge that there is no actual good or bad, anything you ingest in excess has the potential to cause harm. even water. as i am sure that conspiracies or scams, including medical science abound in our world i can't imagine one of them being sugar. but hey i could be wrong about that. i just don't see how it would benefit any conspirators or scammers.
    weak people= easier to control
    sick people= more big pharma revenue etc.

same reason as chem trail monsanto and the rest

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd October 2013), M6* (3rd October 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,483 times in 32,925 posts

11. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (3rd October 2013), Abhaya (3rd October 2013), Alan (3rd October 2013), Art (3rd October 2013), Atlas (3rd October 2013), Bubu (3rd October 2013), Carmen (3rd October 2013), exponentialist (3rd October 2013), fifi (8th October 2013), GaelVictor (3rd October 2013), Heart-2-Heart (3rd October 2013), hohoemi (4th October 2013), kanishk (3rd October 2013), kenaz (4th October 2013), learninglight (3rd October 2013), Limor Wolf (3rd October 2013), mahalall (4th October 2013), Maunagarjana (3rd October 2013), meeradas (3rd October 2013), Muzz (3rd October 2013), Nat_Lee (3rd October 2013), Neal (3rd October 2013), nomadguy (3rd October 2013), Olam (3rd October 2013), Reinhard (3rd October 2013), Richard S. (3rd October 2013), ROMANWKT (3rd October 2013), RunningDeer (3rd October 2013), Shamz (3rd October 2013), Spacyman (3rd October 2013), Ultima Thule (3rd October 2013), Watching from Cyprus (3rd October 2013), Wind (3rd October 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Please take note we are talking of the real unadulterated sugar not the poisoned version

but as we can see even if the sugar is demonized we still consume lots of them, the poisoned version of course, What shall we do if an irresistible temptation lies beside us right there in every vending machine?
    Last edited by Bubu; 3rd October 2013 at 03:24.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Akasha (3rd October 2013), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd October 2013), Rich (3rd October 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Why do we have cravings?

Eat, Taste, Heal:

“Ayurvedic [and macrobiotic] nutrition recommends including all 6 tastes in each meal, while favoring those tastes that bring greater balance to your particular constitution.”

Six tastes are: sweet, sour, salty, bitter, pungent and astringent

When folks go to the movies, they order pop corn and soda. In effect, one balances out the other. Imbalance over time takes a toll on the body. Energy for spiritual maturation gets restricted so it can bring the body back to homeostasis.

This chart below shows sugar is a Yin Acid ‘food’.

"Basic Macrobiotics," by Herman Aihara, 1985.

Question: What are the psychological effect from eating too much sugar? Sugar is a Yin Acid food.

How to Balance Yin and Yang - Page 28

Yin foods have a tendency to cool the body, loosen muscles, reduce tension, slow down movement, prolong sleeping time, and cause excretion to be loose and have less color. If eaten in excess for you condition they make you tired, cause anemia, paleness, loss of appetite, and slowness in speaking. If you have a yin condition, eating an excess of yin foods will make it worse.

Yang goods have a tendency to warm the body, tighten muscles, cause tension speed up movement, lessen sleeping time, and cause excretion to be harder and darker, When taken in excess they can cause fever, a reddish face, constipation, and rapid speech.

In terms of our mentality, yin foods tend to cause yin emotions and thinking such as fear, suspicion, sentimentality, worry and resentment. Yang foods cause such yang emotions and thinking as hostility, aggressiveness, noisiness, and ruthlessness.

15. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd October 2013), Cognitive Dissident (3rd October 2013), Eram (3rd October 2013), fifi (8th October 2013), GaelVictor (3rd October 2013), hohoemi (4th October 2013), karamba (3rd October 2013), littleOne (3rd October 2013), M6* (3rd October 2013), mahalall (4th October 2013), meeradas (3rd October 2013), MorningSong (3rd October 2013), Muzz (3rd October 2013), Rich (3rd October 2013), spiritguide (3rd October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (3rd October 2013), tessie999 (6th October 2013), Wind (3rd October 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 times in 436 posts

yes, bubu, natural, unprocessed sugars are a-ok. The 80 percent alkaline and 20 percent acidic approach to food makes sense for human health. in fact, I believe an alkaline diet creates a more balanced (less war-faring and aggressive) society.

The "demonization" of sugar you write about was perhaps a well devised strategy to introduce aspartame!!
    People are waking up to the dangers of this toxic chemical cocktail, however...

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Akasha (3rd October 2013), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd October 2013), exponentialist (3rd October 2013), M6* (3rd October 2013), silverfish (3rd October 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 times in 436 posts

Also...black coffee and tea without milk are moderate alkaline forming drinks
    coffee/tea with milk and sugar, however, are acid forming.
    Wine, is acid forming

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd October 2013), M6* (3rd October 2013)

20. Link to Post #11
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

The reason we´re wired to crave sweet taste, is because, in the case of our hunter-gatherer ancestors, it made sense
    because eating the sweet, ripe fruits and berries, secured maximum vitamins and nourishment for the body.
    Today our predilection for sweets does not mean greater chance for survival. Rather greater chance for diabetes, cancer, hyper-acidity,candida and the rest of degenerative diseases.

Sugar IS a poison, no matter if it´s extracted with mercury or not. It messes with your bloodsugar-levels, is highly addictive,
    and if you eat more than 35 gr. at a setting, it actually "sugar-pickles" your body i.e. turns your body into the same kind of
    soft, mushy texture as pickled herring et. al.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to delfine For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd October 2013), Chanlo23 (4th October 2013), MargueriteBee (3rd October 2013), The Truth Is In There (5th October 2013)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    When we crave for potato chip it’s the salt that our body wants not the potato.
    You very well may be right, I got through school by the skin of my teeth but here's how I understand it. I'm quite sure this will rock the boat but I encourage people to research this themselves, hopefully it'll help someone in the long run:

There are a few hormones (that I'm aware of; ghrelin, adiponectin, peptide YY [PYY]) in the lining of the gut which determine 'satiety' or, when you're full. Different foods release these hormones, which signal the brain, which in turn gives you that 'full' feeling. Protein releases the greatest amount of these hormones (I believe specifically PYY), followed by fat, followed by carbs. This is why you can eat a box of Cheez-It's without hesitation whereas a pork chop or two will fill you up.

Same reason why it's really easy to chomp on bagels or English muffins.

The salt issue isn't a conspiracy but just flat out bad science. Salt intake only increases blood pressure by one cuff and it drops back down when you urinate.

EDIT: Wait, just realized I addressed this from the wrong angle. I should have addressed the fact that the potato chip releases endorphins in the exact same way an opiate does, albeit not as much as a drug. Lots of foods do this to some extent, hence why a proper diet is seemingly impossible for a lot of people. Folks suddenly find themselves missing their 'fix' more or less.

Don't believe me? Try cutting bread from your diet and see how often your brain thinks about it. Then try cutting veggies from your diet. It will be immediately apparent which food group is literally addictive.

For folks who have been eating this way for decades they also dull their neuro..somethings (getting late) which results in a tolerance for lack of a better term. Again, exactly like an opiate. The term 'comfort food' is very accurate.
    Last edited by Strat; 3rd October 2013 at 05:02.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Art (3rd October 2013), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd October 2013), Bubu (3rd October 2013), Chanlo23 (4th October 2013), EsmaEverheart (3rd October 2013), hohoemi (4th October 2013), M6* (3rd October 2013), Wind (3rd October 2013)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

The problem is fructose. It can’t be used for energy by your body’s cells. It’s therefore not only completely useless for the body, but is also a toxin in high enough amount because the job of the liver is to get rid of it, mainly by transforming it into fat.

Cancer cells thrive and proliferate very well with fructose as their energy source.

And other things....like not suppressing the hunger hormone (ghrelin) so eating at the fast food restaurant can last for ever, it does not raise insulin, leptin so the brain "does not know" you ate something.
    Last edited by Kor; 3rd October 2013 at 08:08.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kor For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd October 2013), Bubu (3rd October 2013), M6* (3rd October 2013), The Truth Is In There (5th October 2013)

26. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

When my sister was alive and had cancer she craved sugar. This year I traded sugar for honey which tastes a lot better and have gone from a size 18 to a 12. I will never go back.
    Last edited by MargueriteBee; 3rd October 2013 at 07:57.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd October 2013), Carmen (3rd October 2013), Chanlo23 (4th October 2013), Eram (3rd October 2013), EsmaEverheart (3rd October 2013), fifi (8th October 2013), RunningDeer (3rd October 2013)

28. Link to Post #15
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Suger or no Suger? In Sweden we have a very active debate regarding the positive health effects with a low carbohydrate diet..

How to Cure Type 2 Diabetes

The road to diabetes type 2 goes via the metabolic syndrome.. good explanations here:

http://www.diabetesnewsstand.com/vis...titlepage.html
    Last edited by Valle; 3rd October 2013 at 08:27.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valle For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd October 2013), Bubu (3rd October 2013), Chanlo23 (4th October 2013), fifi (8th October 2013), RunningDeer (3rd October 2013), Wind (3rd October 2013)

30. Link to Post #16
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

The late Dr Hawkins who had the biggest Psychiatric practise in America at one time would say to a potential patient, phoning for an appointment, who had mental problems.
    Stop taking sugar for a month then phone me back.
    The great majority of times the mental problem was now non existent.

One of the cancer cures is maple syrup and baking soda---the tumour craves sugar and putting the baking soda in the maple syrup fulls the cancer into taking the baking soda which kills it.
    Using cider vinegar also seems to be effective.

Bottom line is taking sugar in any form is not healthy, if your toothless wonder why.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

31. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (3rd October 2013), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd October 2013), Bubu (3rd October 2013), Carmen (3rd October 2013), Chanlo23 (4th October 2013), delfine (3rd October 2013), fifi (8th October 2013), hohoemi (4th October 2013), kenaz (4th October 2013), M6* (3rd October 2013), meeradas (3rd October 2013), minkton (3rd October 2013), Rich (3rd October 2013), RunningDeer (3rd October 2013), tessie999 (6th October 2013), Wind (3rd October 2013)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Given that Bill's stats are only averages, and so must include quite a sizeable population of sensible sugar users, the true figure for millions of Americans must be even more staggering. No wonder Obamacare is having a rough ride.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd October 2013), Bubu (3rd October 2013), M6* (3rd October 2013), RunningDeer (3rd October 2013)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MargueriteBee (here)
    When my sister was alive and had cancer she craved sugar. This year I traded sugar for honey which tastes a lot better and have gone from a size 18 to a 12. I will never go back.
    Are you talking of sugar from big corp? or the unadulterated sugar cane juice

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd October 2013)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

Bottom line is taking sugar in any form is not healthy, if your toothless wonder why.

Chris
    Yes but have you been listening to your self or from somewhere. What happened to our inner self or senses. It seems that majority of people nowadays simply pickup something from somewhere and make it a fact. The controllers certainly love love love this,

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

13th Warrior (3rd October 2013), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd October 2013), Rich (3rd October 2013)

38. Link to Post #20
    Denmark Avalon Member Watching from Cyprus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,290 times in 293 posts

Sugar is necessary for the brain especially. Sugar and Fat. Un-refined organic cane sugar is fine and much more potent than the white refined poison most people consume.
    Good fats are many, but try to stay away from Animal fat including lactose, since we do not need any lactose product from the moment we are off the breast milk.
    Cold pressed natural oils such as from Olives and various seeds are excellent and Avocado is extremely good fat.

A wonderful combination that you might try which makes you feel SO good, buy some thin rye crackers (FinnCrisp) spread Avacado on and cover with tomato and sea salt. WOW. It is the combination which is something special...

Love from Peter
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !
    I care about the earth, and despise greed.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Watching from Cyprus For This Post:

Akasha (3rd October 2013), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd October 2013), M6* (3rd October 2013), Rich (3rd October 2013), RunningDeer (3rd October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast