+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Abusive Men's "How to Be a Man... again " thread.

1. Link to Post #61
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Default Re: Abusive Men's "How to Be a Man... again " thread.

2. Link to Post #62
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hey Guys

I have been reading up on useful tips to try to understand women and indeed re integrate with them. Its true we have kinda lost our way and if we were to read magazines and articles to get back to being in control of our affairs we may end up even more confused.

One thing i have learned is this , we need to get back to basics if we are going to survive Post Femminism ( i say post because its run its course )

I tend to notice when i speak about these issues i get sort of , well , sometimes abused , because women generally take this as an attack on their femminism but if they dig a little deeper they will see this information is something to actually help bring us together. I also notice men are afraid of responding or having a say soemtimes ... well im not : 0 ) why ? because ultimately thats what it takes to tackle un desirable issues. Mind you im sure if i was a bit more pc in my communications id probably avoid most of it .. i have to admit , being pc is not my forte .. in fact i kinda get my kinks out of being the opposite .. cruel ? meh .. i have my reasons.

One thing only few guys get is how women work and vise versa .. these people have very succesful dating and fun with the opposite sex, Why ? because they didnt stop playing the age old game ... the age old game is something natural that just happens , the new game has been re written by a myriad of womens magazines and its not only confused men but its confused their readers as well.

Womens magazines tend to try to tip the balance of power and possesion to the woman .. this is the new age of Self Empowerment that women have lovingly taken on as part of their consumeristic self congratulation. I have seen this and its demise , when women reach the end of their spending dollar , they become saddened and dont know why ... this i find sad. The rush of that new pair of shoes or that bracelet or dress only lasts one day , if that ... mind you diamonds are forever ( and so is the repayment plan ) ...

SO before you take this as a beat up on women , guys realise its up to us to take control of the situation before it gets out of hand. One thing i would definitely do is not bow down to un reasonable demands. I spent the last 15 years watch my older brother get pummeled by women in relationships... why ? because he dosent appreciate a good woman. Yeah thats why , he has had at least 2 that were awesome women and he flaked on them because he lost interest.. after this ( asif to serve his karma ) he took on an un fortunate soul that was abused .. he wanted to repair her , he was there for the wrong reasons and he paid for it for 12 years ... the scars he has now are probably un fixable.. He is more like her now than him self.. he took on her defensive behaviour to counter act and survive. But this clearly didnt work.

Now he has found another lady thas pummling him again and pushing him around .. its so sad , he is constantly apologising for even being kind or wanting to be a gentleman,... Its not her fault , its his fault. And i defend the ladies here in that men should not endure this , you should let men that like this endure this. The amount of frustration this causes him is ghastly ... and he endures it why ? because of a pointless idea planted in his head about an ideal that he has been groomed to live up to that has no bearing on reality.

So whats the answer ? well i know what i would do ... but im not here to tell you that .. im here merely to show you the rebounded effects that our state of abuseive traits combined with a femministic rebellion all of which are misguided and reactionary.. the end result is nothing short of a mess.... and now we have to sift through it all to make up.

here is an article i found that truly made sense and i can tell you now , it works. Its a good read for men ( women dont read it , we dont want you learning too much ; )

http://stagetwo.wordpress.com/2009/0...ld-we-respond/

Its called Why Do Women Flake , and if you didnt read this you would be a frustrated man , unless you knew instinctively how women work, and i get it .. i think women have a handle on their feelings and how to really reach in , how to cultivate the essense of romance .. we need to take a leaf out of their book here guys and re learn romance. Romance is about a MAN being with a WOMAN , not a new age poofter with a demanding bitch. There goes that pc thing ... sorry i just think it illustrates my point more effectively : 0 )

I hope you enjoy the read , its awesome

Hugs

Naniu

3. Link to Post #63
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

One of my most favorite women figues of this century Ayn Rand , a beautiful and pensive woman whose nature and mind totally get me every time i see her.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=3u8Jjth81_Q

Enjoy

4. Link to Post #64
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

How to avoid alimony.

Men who are married and thinking of divorce should read up.

http://www.ask.com/question/how-to-avoid-paying-alimony

N

5. Link to Post #65
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,847 times in 715 posts

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    How to avoid alimony.

N
    Sometimes there is a reason for alimony … and a very good one at that …

6. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 463 posts

In some places in the world men and women are equal, split the dinner cost on date etc which I like that idea. Some places women are not seen as an equal to men but in other places women seem to be so obsessed with being as good as men that men do not want to help women incase it is deemed offensive.
    I think men should not be worried to help a woman or a man. I think humans should all be equal no matter what gender, religion, sexuality etc. It would be nice to live in a world where everyone loved and helped each other and it would be nice to live in a world where women can freely express their femininity and men can express their masculinity.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

mosquito (16th February 2014), Nanoo Nanoo (16th February 2014), wolf_rt (16th February 2014)

8. Link to Post #67
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pugwash84 (here)
    In some places in the world men and women are equal, split the dinner cost on date etc which I like that idea. Some places women are not seen as an equal to men but in other places women seem to be so obsessed with being as good as men that men do not want to help women incase it is deemed offensive.
    I think men should not be worried to help a woman or a man. I think humans should all be equal no matter what gender, religion, sexuality etc. It would be nice to live in a world where everyone loved and helped each other and it would be nice to live in a world where women can freely express their femininity and men can express their masculinity.
    Thank you Pugwash, beautifully said :-) i couldnt agree more.

Hugs

N

9. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member Alexander's Avatar
    Thanks

Check this out -

This lady is rather elegant, honest, and fair towards men in her discussion. Redice Radio is also a great alternative media outlet for those unfamiliar with it.
    The man of virtue is invincible - Wong Fei-Hung

This is the truth: as from a fire aflame thousands of sparks come forth, even so from the Creator an infinity of beings have life and to him return again - Cicero

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alexander For This Post:

Czarek (17th February 2014), Nanoo Nanoo (16th February 2014)

11. Link to Post #69
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dianna (here)
    Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    How to avoid alimony.

N
    Sometimes there is a reason for alimony … and a very good one at that …

Well yes and no. In times previous to this when a marriage ended the man was obliged to pay to support his ex wife for a period of 3 months while she re gains employment. The children were not batered off as a bargaining tool as it is in modern divorce. So what i object to is the rifling of assets and wedging the children as a bater tool for more money and continued alimony. Thats criminal and absolute evil in my eyes.

The use of alimony has been corrupted into a glorious money game where there is 9 times out of 10 only one beneficiary. This furthers its use as a tool of evil as the woman is made to go beyond her normal perameters at the beckoning of lawyers to

Kick out the man
    Turn the children against the father to ensure custody ( which in its self is wrong )
    Then blame the man for not being a father figure after he has been stripped of all assets and rights.

This is where alimony ultmately leads. So the smart man is not marrying he is not commiting. Yes and we hear that mean are comitaphobes and all this by the ones creating the problem in the first place.

Because this is a basic premise of womens natural state, to be provided for, it is the most fearful thing they can face and that is having to fend for them selves. To wake up and go to work and complain they have to look after the children because the father has gone, all because she kicked him out and bakrupted him, turned the kids against him etc etc, can you see the hypocricy ?

Alimony is a great supporter of this bankrupted evil system.

Look at divorce rates since this was introduced, its a tell as to what is a prime motivater for the benefactor. This is not a good look for women and it needs to be said. No women dont like hearing it, anything that threatens their golden egg is slandered an mysoginy.

But how is all this going to help us get closer? As you can see we men have been toted as evil, but when you put the free will and carrot of corruption out there we see women dive right in without even a thought to the health and raising of their chldren.

In ten years time we will see the horrible back lash of this behaviour.

N

12. Link to Post #70
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you alexander, there are a lot of intelligent women speaking up against femminism in spport of men. They see where its headed and speak beautiful wisdom. I must say women have a way with expression. I often find them more pleasing to listen to.

N

13. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Quote Posted by pugwash84 (here)
    ... I think humans should all be equal no matter what gender, religion, sexuality etc. It would be nice to live in a world where everyone loved and helped each other and it would be nice to live in a world where women can freely express their femininity and men can express their masculinity.
    Yes. Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes !!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

meeradas (16th February 2014), Nanoo Nanoo (16th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4