+ Reply to Thread

Thread: All Wars Are Bankers' Wars (excellent Feb 2013 article by Michael Rivero)

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,851 times in 21,553 posts

Default All Wars Are Bankers' Wars (excellent Feb 2013 article by Michael Rivero)

Michael Rivero posted an excellent article in Feb 2013, describing the history and present circumstances of banking and their being the root cause of wars, especially of all the wars in which the US is presently engaged.

Here's the article in Youtube form:

Here's the article in MP3 audio format:

Source: http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES...bankerwars.mp3
    Here's a link to the article in text format: ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! (WhatReallyHappened.com)

Here's the opening and closing paragraphs from the article:
    I know many people have a great deal of difficulty comprehending just how many wars are started for no other purpose than to force private central banks onto nations, so let me share a few examples, so that you understand why the US Government is mired in so many wars against so many foreign nations.

Flag waving and propaganda aside, all modern wars are wars by and for the private bankers, fought and bled for by third parties unaware of the true reason they are expected to gracefully be killed and croppled for. The process is quite simple. As soon as the Private Central Bank issues its currency as a loan at interest, the public is forced deeper and deeper into debt. When the people are reluctant to borrow any more, that is when the Keynesian economists demand the government borrow more to keep the pyramid scheme working. When both the people and government refuse to borrow any more, that is when wars are started, to plunge everyone even deeper into debt to pay for the war, then after the war to borrow more to rebuild. When the war is over, the people have about the same as they did before the war, except the graveyards are far larger and everyone is in debt to the private bankers for the next century. This is why Brown Brothers Harriman in New York was funding the rise of Adolf Hitler.

As long as Private Central Banks are allowed to exist, inevitably as the night follows day there will be poverty, hopelessness, and millions of deaths in endless World Wars, until the Earth itself is sacrificed in flames to Mammon.

The path to true peace on Earth lies in the abolishment of all private central banking everywhere, and a return to the state-issued value-based currencies that allow nations and people to become prosperous.
    In my view, Rivero has nailed it with this article ... well recommended.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Abhaya (3rd October 2013), aranuk (3rd October 2013), Atlas (1st August 2016), Aurelius (3rd October 2013), Calz (3rd October 2013), Christine (4th October 2013), fifi (5th October 2013), lastlegs (3rd October 2013), LivioRazlo (3rd October 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (4th October 2013), Snookie (3rd October 2013), Sophocles (3rd October 2013), Spartacus (3rd October 2013), spiritguide (3rd October 2013), Team Zen (3rd October 2013), Teo (3rd October 2013), Wind (3rd October 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: All Wars Are Bankers' Wars (excellent Feb 2013 article by Michael Rivero)

I had earlier posted this in March 2013, buried inside a post with other material, on a thread only partially related: Cyprus is actually a "template" (Plans to steal deposits in NZ, Spain, UK, USA, ...) -- Post #12.

Onawah posted it again, inside another thread, a week ago: Videos From Forbidden Knowledge and More -- Post #141.

It's worth top billing on its own thread .

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

aranuk (3rd October 2013), Atlas (1st August 2016), Carmen (3rd October 2013), Christine (4th October 2013), Snookie (3rd October 2013), spiritguide (3rd October 2013), Teo (3rd October 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: All Wars Are Bankers' Wars (excellent Feb 2013 article by Michael Rivero)

Brilliant history perspective. At least we now understand why JFK was assassinated.

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

Yes Paul, excellent article, I ran into it a couple of months ago...

I also thought this one was fantastic, and it would augment what you posted very nicely...

House Of Rothschild: No One Can Understand What Has Happened To The Planet Without Reading This

http://www.secretsofthefed.com/qwefqwr/

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Thanks Paul. A brilliant video, a must to watch.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

8. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Prodigal Son (here)
    Yes Paul, excellent article, I ran into it a couple of months ago...

I also thought this one was fantastic, and it would augment what you posted very nicely...

House Of Rothschild: No One Can Understand What Has Happened To The Planet Without Reading This

http://www.secretsofthefed.com/qwefqwr/
    Yes - that is an excellent history of the influence of the House of Rothschild on western civilization for the last couple of centuries. Such bankster manipulation has been ongoing for a long time, as Joseph P. Farrell's books Babylon's Banksters and Financial Vipers of Venice document.

The version you linked to is a copy of the original, and only contains the first half (and does not link to the original nor even name the author ... tsk, tsk.)

The original, in its entirety, with references and further links, appears to be at: The History of the House of Rothschild, by Andrew Hitchcock

Andrew Hitchcock also has a book out: The Synagogue of Satan.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 3rd October 2013 at 23:46.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (1st August 2016), Christine (4th October 2013), fifi (5th October 2013), Sophocles (3rd October 2013)

10. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Andrew Hitchcock also has a book out: The Synagogue of Satan.
    And a revised and expanded edition The Synagogue Of Satan - Updated, Expanded, And Uncensored. The original version was published in 2006 and contained 60,000 words. This new edition was published in 2012 and contains 140,000 words.

+ Reply to Thread