Closed Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 6 11 LastLast

Thread: When Will They Land?

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 times in 817 posts

Default Re: When Will They Land?

Quote an oil driller drove a 16 pound sledge hammer through my head after he missed a hammer wrench I was holding. I could feel my whole head split open while saying "is my head still here, is my head still here, ... is my head still here.????" then in an instant the head was back
    When i was 8 I got hit by a car in front of a pub, many people saw it, the car was a right off, the whole front was caved in, I came out with a bruise on my knee and a bump on my head, nothing serious, needless to say they did some tests on me after this.

I could give you many examples of 'illogical' incidents after this, but this is not illogical to anyone with even a superficial knowledge of quantum physics would realize this is totally within the realms of possibility.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th October 2013), Carmody (6th October 2013), christian (5th October 2013), Christine (5th October 2013), jiminii (5th October 2013), kanishk (6th October 2013), karelia (5th October 2013), Krist (6th October 2013), Limor Wolf (6th October 2013), Realeyes (8th October 2013), Rich (5th October 2013), Sierra (5th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,522 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)

an oil driller drove a 16 pound sledge hammer through my head after he missed a hammer wrench I was holding. I could feel my whole head split open while saying "is my head still here, is my head still here, ... is my head still here.????" then in an instant the head was back

I turned and looked at the driller and said, "I think I better stand a bit more over here." and he and the other crew were in shock ... so I have no idea what they saw.

He yelled and said, "GET UP ON THE DECK AND WASH ALL THAT BLOOD OFF."

actually I felt bad because I didn't want him to feel bad about hitting me in the head,

I always have this innocent reaction of not wanting to hurt the others feelings for some stupid mistake I made even if it is him hitting me with a sledge hammer.

I washed a lot of thick paste out of my hair and looked in the mirror. No bump, no cut ,, nothing ,, just a slight headache,

so went down and told him I was ok and ready to work and he yelled again and said, "get down to the hospital and see if there is anything wrong with your head"

I didn't keep the job on that oil rig very long, it seems that they must have felt there was a REAL ALIEN FROM THE DARK LAGOON working with them.

jim

Wonderful story. More evidence, if any were needed, that in some ways the human body is NOT a physical object in the normal sense.

There's a whole chapter in Michael Talbot's The Holographic Universe about just that, reporting and describing a large number of similar incidents.

http://projectavalon.net/The_Hologra...ael_Talbot.pdf

Consider levitation, bilocation, firewalking, breatharianism, overnight miracle cures, the psychic surgeons in the Philippines, and much, much else. Another topic that needs its own thread...
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th October 2013 at 19:43.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Carmody (6th October 2013), christian (5th October 2013), Christine (5th October 2013), Dorjezigzag (5th October 2013), Flash (5th October 2013), jiminii (5th October 2013), kanishk (6th October 2013), karelia (5th October 2013), Limor Wolf (6th October 2013), peterspm (5th October 2013), Realeyes (8th October 2013), Sierra (5th October 2013), Yoda (5th October 2013)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

I would suggest this is essential reading for anyone who thinks that Jim's claims cannot possibly be real.
    Bill,

You know better than anyone else that there's a HUGE gap between something being possible and something being true.

All I know is that, for me, it's impossible to believe any of such unusual claims without evidence, independently of how many books are published about this or that.

Like I said, for all who claim to have super-skills, it should be proportionally super-easy to prove them, beyond doubts, to anyone who doubts them.

If someone comes to me and say something like "Hey, I can fly!", I would say "Sure, so go ahead and fly". It's as simple as that...Same goes for Jim's claims.

Believe me; If Jim could prove to me that he's the real deal, I would measure no efforts to prove to the whole world that he is...The thing is, he can't prove it because very probably none of this reflects the truth.

Knowing you as the rationally balanced man you are, I'm extremely interested to understand why you have deposited such amount of faith in Jim and his claims...Unless you have witnessed one of his "miracles", or you have any other strong reason that you're not sharing with us.

Asking, or suggesting that people should blindly believe such things without evidence is the same as asking them to surrender their intellect to ignorance.

Things need to be explained here, Bill.

Cheers,

Raf,
    Hi Raf,

I was witnessed and have knowledge relevant to events which I could not explained with my positive science education in the past. I tried to solve this as a reasoning with hipnosis, self delirium, a hallucination caused by unknown toxication.

Those events were extrimely bizzare with my logical judgement, and I tried to avoid those memories for a while, which was very hard to establish, maintain, stay alive and active, to be able to perform my profession.

I know a lot of charlatans out there, to seek attention or financial gain. Our life is very short and too precious to spend on unworthy claims. Try to be open minded even it seems wasting of time in that time being so.
    Last edited by Sierra; 5th October 2013 at 23:44.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Christine (5th October 2013), Flash (5th October 2013), jiminii (5th October 2013), johnf (5th October 2013), karelia (5th October 2013), Limor Wolf (6th October 2013), Realeyes (8th October 2013), RMorgan (5th October 2013), Sierra (5th October 2013)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

Quote I was witnessed and have knowledge relevant to events which I could not explained with my positive science education in the past.
    Positive science education? Did it not go beyond the 1900s?
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Flash (5th October 2013), jiminii (6th October 2013), johnf (5th October 2013), kanishk (6th October 2013)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Ok.....

about 20 years ago I had a very serious accident. I was driving a very fast car with the intention of buying it for the business I was managing. Anyway I tested the car to its full potential (nissan 200sx turbo) ... Being a rear wheel drive these cars can be tricky in the wet...it was raining heavily and I floored the car whilst around a bend. Oooops doing about 80-90 mph was too fast and I saw what was coming, a tree! The car rolled 3 times and hit it sideways. The car was a mess and so was I. My back was broken in 2 places..t9 and t12...my jaw was broken in 4 places and I had to have reconstructive surgery...I have 4 plates fitted to this day in my jaw. Changed the shape of my face but still as handsome as ever..lol...

After many months of convalecing the experts said that I would suffer in my early 50's and find it difficult to manage getting around and become less mobile.

Today I am fit as ever and very supple and energetic with mobility much better than younger folk.

At the time of my accident and after, my visualisation processes went into overdrive with positive images abound with me getting better. The power of the mind is beyond most peoples understanding.

If only we all knew the full potential of ourselves. Yes the human body is not as We know it.

Eric

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)

an oil driller drove a 16 pound sledge hammer through my head after he missed a hammer wrench I was holding. I could feel my whole head split open while saying "is my head still here, is my head still here, ... is my head still here.????" then in an instant the head was back

I turned and looked at the driller and said, "I think I better stand a bit more over here." and he and the other crew were in shock ... so I have no idea what they saw.

He yelled and said, "GET UP ON THE DECK AND WASH ALL THAT BLOOD OFF."

actually I felt bad because I didn't want him to feel bad about hitting me in the head,

I always have this innocent reaction of not wanting to hurt the others feelings for some stupid mistake I made even if it is him hitting me with a sledge hammer.

I washed a lot of thick paste out of my hair and looked in the mirror. No bump, no cut ,, nothing ,, just a slight headache,

so went down and told him I was ok and ready to work and he yelled again and said, "get down to the hospital and see if there is anything wrong with your head"

I didn't keep the job on that oil rig very long, it seems that they must have felt there was a REAL ALIEN FROM THE DARK LAGOON working with them.

jim

Wonderful story. More evidence, if any were needed, that in some ways the human body is NOT a physical object in the normal sense.

There's a whole chapter in Michael Talbot's The Holographic Universe about just that, reporting and describing a large number of similar incidents.

http://projectavalon.net/The_Hologra...ael_Talbot.pdf

Consider levitation, bilocation, firewalking, breatharianism, overnight miracle cures, the psychic surgeons in the Philippines, and much, much else. Another topic that needs its own thread...
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Christine (5th October 2013), Dorjezigzag (5th October 2013), Flash (5th October 2013), jiminii (5th October 2013), johnf (5th October 2013), karelia (5th October 2013), Limor Wolf (6th October 2013), Mike (8th October 2013), Realeyes (8th October 2013), sandy (6th October 2013), Sierra (5th October 2013), Swan (6th October 2013), ulli (5th October 2013), Wind (6th October 2013)

11. Link to Post #106
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

[*]Another practical solution: Why not put any member that irritates you on INVISIBLE? Or, do you consider yourself to be some kind of Freedom Fighter rallying against Big Brother on behalf of those who you consider need a heroic spokesperson? [I](Apologies: needed to be said. Please go back to

Hey Bill,

Well...Are you really suggesting that if we disagree with something, if we believe something is wrong, we should just ignore it and go take care of our own business?

Sorry, my friend, but this simply doesn't sound like you.

I have no formed opinion (yet) about this Blufire X Jim issue, which might as well have been gradually turned into something strictly personal, but this advice of yours doesn't seem compatible with your usual line of thought.

What's wrong?

Raf,

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (5th October 2013), blufire (5th October 2013), Gardener (6th October 2013), johnf (5th October 2013)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Quote Are you really suggesting that if we disagree with something, if we believe something is wrong, we should just ignore it and go take care of our own business?
    If you disagree with anything I have said about quantum theory and physics beyond the 1900s I would welcome your questions, but just be aware I do know what i am talking about!

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

jiminii (6th October 2013), johnf (5th October 2013), Kalamos (6th October 2013), karelia (6th October 2013), Realeyes (8th October 2013), Sierra (5th October 2013)

15. Link to Post #108
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by Dorjezigzag (here)
    Quote Are you really suggesting that if we disagree with something, if we believe something is wrong, we should just ignore it and go take care of our own business?
    If you disagree with anything I have said about quantum theory and physics beyond the 1900s I would welcome your questions, but just be aware I do know what i am talking about!

......... did you address the correct person here?

16. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    Quote Posted by Dorjezigzag (here)

......... did you address the correct person here?
    Yes, I have made statements on this thread that question conclusions that have been made by posters that claim the label of logic and science,

i enjoy a good discussion and I know what i am talking about, so if you if you disagree with me tell me with scientific evidence, of course i will reply with my own. I am confident that science backs my claims, not that it actually matters, but i am just sick of the logic, science card being played by people that are stuck in the 1800s

or would you rather attack those with no scientific knowledge

at 8 years old I had no scientific knowledge, but the car still did not kill me
    Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 5th October 2013 at 23:17.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Christine (5th October 2013), jiminii (6th October 2013), karelia (6th October 2013), Realeyes (8th October 2013), Sierra (5th October 2013), ulli (5th October 2013)

18. Link to Post #110
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,525 times in 5,655 posts

...old hat but addresses the op question
    Stanton sharing his pov.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

eaglespirit (5th October 2013), jiminii (6th October 2013), sandy (6th October 2013), Sierra (5th October 2013)

20. Link to Post #111
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote or would you rather attack those with no scientific knowledge
    Where science and spirituality meet, remember, these can be inclusive, it was not an attack, it was a question, I believe a valid one, carry on

21. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    Quote or would you rather attack those with no scientific knowledge
    Where science and spirituality meet, remember, these can be inclusive, it was not an attack, it was a question, I believe a valid one, carry on
    I was not refering to you, you did not attack me, but Jimmini tells his personal stories and is attacked with science(?), I am just saying to anyone, bring it on.

I am saying my story so challenge me, I welcome it, i am not like these people that create threads and then say do not say anything against it, I am saying do your best to prove it did not happen, It happened its real, the science is there.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Christine (5th October 2013), jiminii (6th October 2013), karelia (6th October 2013), Realeyes (8th October 2013), Sierra (5th October 2013)

23. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,369 times in 4,614 posts

Look you good people of the Earth ( I don't mean to sound anecdotal, it's just as it is ) .
    For example , I've made my little statement on this topic about here ..https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...in-the-Pudding

For those who can't stand reading me, it's simple .. ''They won't land for long time yet but they are here, we've been here for quite a long time ''

Some of us, either as intuitives, scientists or human - extraterrestrials , do have , say occasionally , answers .

It's plain as a day that even if we have answers to much simpler questions, such as 'is overeating really good for you' , not everyone is willing, wishing and ready to agree . Some will go on , stuck on useless arguments that sound like.. you know, there's no uniform truth, no one can answer any of these questions, no. No . This is not true either .

Many of us are here from own free will, to share something unique . That's what makes the forum unique as well .

I can appreciate Bill is difficult stand because he wants to be here about for everybody and make things breathable and at times, we all keep addressing our problems even subconsciously to him and that has no resolve .

I understood that Bill , correct me if I'm wrong have some personal friends in here as well, it's more likely the norm .
    For the rest of us, we can't judge each other according to who we are and who is our best friend in life especially when living miles away from each other .

There are many people here, me inclusive , who have not been exactly 'vetted by Bill' . And will never be since we have little chance to know this Bill personally .

Some of us , have been simply vetted by someone else, somewhere else, seriously enough to be able to discern and stand for our own judgement .

It has to be. Not everyone has big name in science like for example, Stanton Friedman .
    It does not mean that you can't share the same IQ and level of understanding or better knowledge of things and no one has right to ask you to 'prove yourself' via internet forum. It's not valid way of examination .

Follow your logic. If you can not follow logic and fail in that way, too many times , for me personally, I think you may be bit slow and I don't mind.

Here, Jim ..has posed a question in the title of this thread . Unless he meant to be sarcastic and ridiculous which I don't think it's the case,
    it's a question. It does not prove or show he has any extra knowledge, or extra abilities that others here do not have, it simply shows he/she needs to talk about it , asks for opinions and that's alright .

Bill is being very supportive to many people but can not answer to all that either or engage with everyone .

And so it is. No matter what, this is life. Be prepared to stand for yourself under all possible circumstances as if it was for real .

If some come here to play and doubt , and ask questions because its entertaining while others have knowledge and problems to solve it does not always fit in well, and it's often difficult to recognize who is who.

Clear . If Jim asks 'when will they land ' , I'm telling you 'not any soon'. Be calmed about it.

If there was no one who ever gave me the trust in life over real matters, I could have hardly be trusted any bigger truth than the proverbial 'grain of salt' .

Till now, even though Bill still does not trust than what I know is bigger than that,

I'm here , watching over his friends like ..Jim.. , no that's funny statement of course, here to see friends .

It's a great lesson on lowering my self esteem and all else, just because .. I don't know any better at the moment . But in gist, I really do love the place Bill is creating here daily . If I have enough of you, you have probably enough of me . And can take holidays just anytime. No pay leave , like in the US, ain't it great..

Wish they had that E-meter attached to this laptop device so it could show where I speak seriously and where I make fun and what fun and if I'm good being.
    It would, hopefully help all those people trained on E-meters and generally, show who speaks truth and what level . It would turn everything bit more honest and it would suit some of us well .
    And when we make fun, it would show rainbow colours and when we cry, it would turn blue . Technical department anybody ?

Till then , it's all poor guesses .. and yesterdays news

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Christine (5th October 2013), Czarek (6th October 2013), Gardener (6th October 2013), jiminii (6th October 2013), Limor Wolf (6th October 2013), Realeyes (8th October 2013), sandy (6th October 2013), Sierra (5th October 2013), skippy (6th October 2013), ulli (5th October 2013)

25. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,522 times in 32,931 posts

[*]Another practical solution: Why not put any member that irritates you on INVISIBLE? Or, do you consider yourself to be some kind of Freedom Fighter rallying against Big Brother on behalf of those who you consider need a heroic spokesperson? [I](Apologies: needed to be said. Please go back to

Hey Bill,

Well...Are you really suggesting that if we disagree with something, if we believe something is wrong, we should just ignore it and go take care of our own business?

I have no formed opinion (yet) about this Blufire X Jim issue, which might as well have been gradually turned into something strictly personal, but this advice of yours doesn't seem compatible with your usual line of thought.

What's wrong?

Raf.

Hi, Raf -- if a post seems abusive, offensive, or in some other way unacceptable, this is what the 'Report Post' button is for. (For new members: that's the icon near the bottom left of any post.)

In this case, it is personal, and blufire's post did not belong on Jim's thread. My point was that if you were going out to dinner with your wife, you would not choose to go to a restaurant you didn't like just so you could complain!

You would surely IGNORE the restaurants in town whose food, style, service, music, decor or patronage didn't suit your preferences. So easy to do.

<--- please!
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 5th October 2013 at 23:43. Reason: use the real Report button image

26. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (6th October 2013), Atlas (6th October 2013), Carmody (6th October 2013), Czarek (6th October 2013), Dorjezigzag (5th October 2013), eaglespirit (5th October 2013), Jean-Marie (5th October 2013), jiminii (6th October 2013), Kalamos (6th October 2013), karelia (6th October 2013), Mark (6th October 2013), Mike (8th October 2013), peterspm (6th October 2013), Realeyes (8th October 2013), Sierra (5th October 2013), ulli (5th October 2013)

27. Link to Post #115
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Hey Raf,

It wasn't an across the board generalized statement... it was to blufire who has invested a lot of energy in countering jiminii. It was a suggestion. It gets really tiring back scene to always have to be moderating the same thing over and over.

I think we are all aware enough (most of the time) to see the intent behind any line of questioning, we can see whether it comes from a desire to know or from a desire to discredit.

Just for your information, I am only jumping in here to take some slack for Bill. It isn't the best use of his time, nor mine, nor anyone on the mod team to field personal issues between Avalon's members. We are grown ups now.

As Bill said, it's a big, big forum. And it is a big, big world with room for us all, so why do we get stuck on being nit picky about a person's personal point of view. You want to understand someone, get in contact with them personally without prejudice and then you will see them to their core. This is where we are need to set our sight ... of that I am sure.

Love you brother,
    Christine

Hey Bill,

What's wrong?

Raf,

28. Link to Post #116
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

I have glanced at this thread here and there , and started reading just now a few posts above,
    went back carefully read the opening post.
    The last few months I seen seen topics move into belief system fights over and over.
    I personally don't think a landing is pertinent to the solution of our problems.
    It seems by observation of THIS phenomenon (this infighting over ideas), I can tell we aren't ready for the solution to show up yet.
    I can actually observe that phenomenon, and loosely track it over the number of years I have been on this forum.
    The story of Jimini's is useful to me although I have never experienced anything that drastic happening.
    But I have experienced time slow down in times of physical danger, and I there is no way to scientifically test that.

These things can never be proven, and maybe don't need to be.
    I am here on my own learning journey, and hopefully by sharing my experiences of them, and my partial understanding of them
    someone else will have a light go on.
    I have had many lights turned on by participating here and CONSIDERING the experiences of others.
    Science even in it's present form is confined to things that can be somehow be objectively proven.
    That makes it too limited to, by itself, solve many of the enormous problems that mankind is presently facing ,because, most of those things are there because certain groups have learned to scream more convincingly than others and those groups are usually very materialistically motivated.

When i feel anger or compulsion to counter something I read here, I do my best to pause and try to find out what in me is threatened by these words on a page.
    I sometimes feel like I have been insulted, or screamed at by another because I read some words on a page.
    The reality of that attack can only be coming from my own thoughts, and emotions, and under the right conditions can be used to uncover some attachment I have made that no longer serves me.

I have seen over and over in my life that my convictions can kill me, so this becomes a very important issue to me as I read anything on this forum or anywhere on the net.
    Do I need convictions to survive?
    If I did not have any would I not be more free to see what was really going on around me and more likely to act in am inner that would produce
    better outcomes for all involved.

jf
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

29. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Agape (6th October 2013), Christine (5th October 2013), Conehead (8th October 2013), Delight (5th October 2013), Dorjezigzag (5th October 2013), eaglespirit (5th October 2013), Gardener (6th October 2013), Heartsong (6th October 2013), jiminii (6th October 2013), karelia (6th October 2013), Kindling (6th October 2013), Limor Wolf (6th October 2013), meeradas (6th October 2013), Realeyes (8th October 2013), Rich (6th October 2013), sandy (6th October 2013), Sierra (5th October 2013), ulli (5th October 2013)

30. Link to Post #117
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Wish I could thank you thrice Johnf.

Sierra

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Agape (6th October 2013), Christine (6th October 2013), Gardener (6th October 2013), johnf (5th October 2013), karelia (6th October 2013), Kindling (6th October 2013), Realeyes (8th October 2013)

32. Link to Post #118
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

Are you really suggesting that if we disagree with something, if we believe something is wrong, we should just ignore it and go take care of our own business?
    Many of the moderators have posted about or in response to jiminii, making it very clear that we appreciate his presence and a lot of his input but also disagree with some things he says. He can certainly improve his communication in general to avoid misunderstandings, there´s a lot of room for that. We wanna bring out the best in everybody who we believe is genuinely out to help and empower people, in that sense we support jiminii just as we support you and everybody here, at least that´s what we wanna live up to.

Now when somebody is turning on him again and again nevertheless, this is just not expedient, then the best option is really just stay away from jiminii or whomever on the forum and maybe put him or her on your ignore list.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Christine (6th October 2013), Dorjezigzag (6th October 2013), johnf (6th October 2013), karelia (6th October 2013), Limor Wolf (6th October 2013), Mike (8th October 2013), Realeyes (8th October 2013), Sierra (6th October 2013)

34. Link to Post #119
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

You would surely IGNORE the restaurants in town whose food, style, service, music, decor or patronage didn't suit your preferences. So easy to do.

<--- please!
    Not when you believe such restaurant might be responsible for poisoning people. If this is the case, if one is aware of it, he's got the ethical obligation to do whatever may be in his power to stop it.

Dinning with the wife and watching people behaving like they are under some kind of spell, to the point of seeing notoriously rational and balanced people taking a simple story for granted and calling it evidence, is another thing.

Anyway, I apologize if I have caused any inconveniences for whatever game you might be playing, voluntarily or not. I really do.

I just ask you one thing, Bill, in the name of the immense respect and admiration I feel for you: Take on night, just one night, and think deeply about whats's going on "here". Do this for me, if it's not asking to much.

All the best, my friend, from the bottom of my heart.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 6th October 2013 at 01:02.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

blufire (6th October 2013), judymoon (7th October 2013), Mike (8th October 2013)

36. Link to Post #120
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Hey Bill,

What's wrong?

Raf,
    This doesn't sound like you at all Rafe. I have never seen you pretend to not know what's "wrong" in order to take a dig at someone, to practice covert hostility. You are an intelligent man, and of course you know what's wrong.

Avalon is shifting from words to action, forming teams to meditate for healing to the planet, learn how ALL members effect change, share their experience... it is true dog in the manger attitude, ensured by certain members that we are spending way too much time moderating hostile games. Or. Maybe that is the problem, someone does not like the direction the forum is taking.

Might be doing something right.

Open mind, open mind, open mind...

Or at least do not waste the energy of others who want to save the planet we are standing on.

Hi Fred. I see you are reading this thread.

I have no proof of course, but I applied what Jimini taught me about handling earthquakes, to chemtrails. Haven't seen a chemtrail since, it has been months, so good enough in my book, I will continue to listen to what he has to say.

And I don't like it, and I suspect most members don't like it when we have to wade through energy draining hostility to do so.

If you do not have a brain that can switch from left to right mode, you will never "get" what Jimini is saying. Pure right brain, quantum shifting, fluid reality, where you have to build an infrastructure of intent, holding certain qualities with all your heart and mind while you do the work and toss away when done, right Jimini?

Right.

And yes, even for right brain mode, it is frustratingly difficult to understand what words cannot express... But I find if I let go of the frustration, and flow with his words, some pretty left brained, hard nosed, logical to both heart and mind instructions on how to do it, comes through the static.

Just my experiential .02

Sierra
    Last edited by Sierra; 6th October 2013 at 01:20.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Christine (6th October 2013), karelia (6th October 2013), Limor Wolf (6th October 2013), Mark (6th October 2013), Realeyes (8th October 2013), Swan (6th October 2013), ThePythonicCow (6th October 2013)

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 6 11 LastLast