Closed Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 10 11 LastLast

Thread: When Will They Land?

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

Default Re: When Will They Land?

Quote this means we have to re-train everyone into what is the truth so they will operate on truth and not false data.

jim

What happens to the ones that can not be re-trained jim?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jagman For This Post:

RMorgan (7th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,940 times in 32,960 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    ty Sloppyjoe I went back to the first page to see if I was missing something...

Quote This thread is for those who are curios about when those in the stars will land and bring us back into that system up there in the stars.
    Made me laugh!

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)

So I got out of that habit and I speak to a thai English teacher who speaks english very good.
    You mean "who speaks English very WELL"!

[mod hat on]
    Jim, I'm going to close this thread in 24 hours unless you can bring it back on topic in some kind of a straight line. It's skidding all over the road and may already have landed in the ditch!

Forum principles 101:
    • The thread title (which in this case was set by yourself) determines the topic to be discussed.
    • A forum is not a freewheeling chat room. Threads have topics for a reason, and are not just convenient grab-the-first-opportunity-you-see locations to say anything anyone happens to feel like at the time. That serves zero purpose and will soon turn any forum to unorganized chaos.
    • If someone responding is off topic, then either ignore it or bring it back on topic (TR4). Don't respond to their off-topic response and take it even further off-topic.
    • Less is often more.
    • Keep the signal-to-noise ratio HIGH all the time.
    All members have a responsibility for this. There is CRITICALLY IMPORTANT STUFF HAPPENING IN THE WORLD AT THE MOMENT and (in my opinion) we don't have the luxury of much slack for messing around.

Jim -- that includes you. With the best will in the world, and I say this with respect, you sure do add a lot of noise to the signals.

...or I will close the thread.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th October 2013 at 03:36.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Davidallany (7th October 2013), Jake (7th October 2013), johnf (7th October 2013), kanishk (7th October 2013), Kristin (7th October 2013), Lettherebelight (7th October 2013), Limor Wolf (7th October 2013), Marianne (7th October 2013), Mike (7th October 2013), Realeyes (8th October 2013), RunningDeer (7th October 2013), S-L (8th October 2013), Wind (7th October 2013)

5. Link to Post #183
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Some people believe they are on earth to learn lessons, some think they are here to teach lessons,
    some people see earth as a prison, and accept their sentence, and behave themselves in the hope
    of getting out early, and others believe with certainty that this is an eternal trap, and the only answer is to attempt escape.
    And who is to know which of these view points is the true one?
    And who will deny another person their view point?
    Im trying to figure out WTF...

I don't be-live any of it, other than im more than physical...

Do any of you wanna work together? Do yall understand that? physically meet up and do something...together... in person...

Cause Ill b damned if words of communication ain't caused all kinds of hell up in here.

Do you wanna work together or not?

Are some of yall -IN-filtrators causing ****, and monitoring...yes.... and you can help too.. ****ing factions of bull**** broke down into molecules of bovine feces/ ****... how many ways to say it?

Can we agree we want the planet to b clean and the life here to flourish? can we agree freedom has been suppressed, tech has been suppressed, knowledge has been suppressed, that your "spirit" has been suppressed? did these hit you, these simple words, well then let it percolate in your neurological being... ?and come together...what do you have to loose?

Is our problem that we can't agree on whats wrong,or we can't communicate with each other....? WTF

YOU WANT A BETTER WORLD, BE THE DIFFERENCE!!! WTF... "DO SOMETHING!"

these ain't directed at ulli or anyone in particular.....its directed at ALL YA'LL!!!
    PEACE

HOW would you know if they landed and were fer ya or against ya?
    Last edited by thunder24; 7th October 2013 at 04:07.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

bennycog (27th February 2016)

7. Link to Post #184
    United States Avalon Member Kindling's Avatar
    Thanks

Buc I thought I told you to stay in the truck!!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kindling For This Post:

gripreaper (7th October 2013), Heart-2-Heart (7th October 2013)

9. Link to Post #185
    Thanks

My bad kind ling...
    but you know hillbillies are hard headed...
    Quote Posted by Kindling (here)
    Buc I thought I told you to stay in the truck!!!
    The Good things in life

10. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Kindling (7th October 2013)

11. Link to Post #186
    United States Avalon Member Kindling's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol Thunder!!
    Last edited by Kindling; 7th October 2013 at 04:36.

12. Link to Post #187
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

deleted by author
    Last edited by gripreaper; 7th October 2013 at 05:35.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

13. Link to Post #188
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    Quote this means we have to re-train everyone into what is the truth so they will operate on truth and not false data.

jim

change that to re-educate
    anyway back on topic

jim

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Jake (7th October 2013), Limor Wolf (7th October 2013)

15. Link to Post #189
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

jim

anyway back on topic

jim
    Jim,, can YOU be retrained/re-educated with regards truth?? Truth is in the eye of the beholder, and can/will change from sentient to sentient. Are you willing to surrender what YOU know,,, if you come across a broader taste of truth? No straight lines, no fixed points.

Love to you.
    Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

jagman (7th October 2013), RMorgan (7th October 2013), Sebastion (7th October 2013)

17. Link to Post #190
    Thanks

you won't b invited to the sub-forum?

jim

The Good things in life

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

jagman (7th October 2013), Sebastion (7th October 2013)

19. Link to Post #191
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Back on what topic?

Can I kindly have my last two posts on this thread moved to a new "break-off" thread and possibly addressed?

I apologize for having interrupted the flow of the thread and posting completely off-topic, however I would like to start them as a new topic.

20. Link to Post #192
    United States Avalon Member judymoon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lettherebelight (here)
    Thank you SilentFeathers for taking the time to post so comprehensively what a lot of others are thinking.
    Yes, thank you. I think a lot of us have been silenced by the overwhelming blast of jimini's posts, claims, and verbage...much of it incomprehensible and unenlightening. And Bill's equally incomprehensible and insistent protection of Jimini. I have stated my opinion on this a couple times, and won't again. Hopefully we won't lose the more grounded and centered members of this forum (some of whom have already stopped posting).

These kinds of claims, on this kind of forum need to be balanced out by more circumspect members.

Extraordinary experiences happen to many of us. Sharing them is fun and sometimes enlightening.

But it's not an indication of someones spiritual accomplisments. Those are private and personal and hard-won. Often thay are a by-product of spiritual work. A spiritual teacher will tell you that they are best observed and let go, as the ego loves that kind of power and it can easily side-track you away from your work.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to judymoon For This Post:

donk (7th October 2013), jagman (7th October 2013), johnf (7th October 2013), Lettherebelight (7th October 2013), sandy (8th October 2013), Sebastion (7th October 2013), skippy (7th October 2013), Wind (7th October 2013)

22. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

I think we can kill the thread bill
    I will go work on the sub forum
    where we can not be interrupted so much

jim

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

johnf (7th October 2013), Limor Wolf (7th October 2013)

24. Link to Post #194
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,380 times in 561 posts

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Back on what topic?

Can I kindly have my last two posts on this thread moved to a new "break-off" thread and possibly addressed?

I apologize for having interrupted the flow of the thread and posting completely off-topic, however I would like to start them as a new topic.
    I think this is a great thread and should continue in the general section. No need to break off in a seperate sub-forum. We are all Learning here.. Nobody excluded

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (7th October 2013), ulli (7th October 2013)

26. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jake (here)

jim

anyway back on topic

jim
    Jim,, can YOU be retrained/re-educated with regards truth?? Truth is in the eye of the beholder, and can/will change from sentient to sentient. Are you willing to surrender what YOU know,,, if you come across a broader taste of truth? No straight lines, no fixed points.

Love to you.
    Jake
    I am here to get re-educated too

been in my own world handling the planet my way up to now so I just have to get updated on what else is happening and sort out what is and what isn't

jim

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

johnf (7th October 2013), ulli (7th October 2013)

28. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

I am aware of the upper levels in free zone and I would not know how to compare these to other philosophies that I haven't studied.

I have tested them in Scientology and they work.

these are not abilities that you get from the current CoS but they are more similar to those in Free Zone..

The current CoS does not have them since the take over they have no ability to get them

those that broke off from CoS continued with obtaining the upper levels.

They are similar to my abilities and I had them before I joined CoS

I did not obtain them from any processing I got from CoS because they prevented me from getting trained and processed. I was only processed on simple communication drills that's it,

My thoughts were proven to be Senior to their highest Organization at the Flag Land Base in Clearwater Florida

The only other group that closely comes near to the abilities I have is from the Free Zone and my knowledge of future and etc was NOT OBTAINED from any religion on this planet. It came from my own perceptions and Ron's Org only verified it.

So where did I get all these abilities. I haven't found it anywhere else on the planet. It may be there. I just haven't found it,

there are things I already did that happened so fast that others on this forum recognized what I did and told me in pm.

so they are all asking me to SLOW DOWN and I am trying to slow down but slowing down doesn't mean I have to slow down my abilities, because from my awareness I am literally handling keeping the planet from being enslaved. I just have to slow down my threads and let people ask questions that's all.

Things I put my attention on just gets handled like Syria. This doesn't mean others aren't contributing too, it only means I am aware of it.

There is all these entities I am interconnected to and we somehow are communicating from the spirit only. The body part of us can't see this but we are like a huge team interconnected throughout the planet. the reason the bodies are not aware of it is because it could jeopardize our mission

so people try to ask me to prove stuff. well how long has everyone been working on Syria until I came in and put my attention on it. just be truthful. what 10 years problems there??? and in a very short time I put my attention on it the problems start to disappear.

do you understand why?

anything in this physical universe can be vanished by perfect duplication, So all this being, (that is my higher self), has to do is LOOK and it is capable of vanishing the problem.

I can't explain it in farmers language but if you are interested in learning how it works you need to read the phoenix lectures.

jim

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

eaglespirit (19th October 2013), kanishk (7th October 2013), Limor Wolf (7th October 2013), ulli (7th October 2013)

30. Link to Post #197
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 times in 817 posts

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)
    Quote Posted by Dorjezigzag (here)
    Quote Are you really suggesting that if we disagree with something, if we believe something is wrong, we should just ignore it and go take care of our own business?
    If you disagree with anything I have said about quantum theory and physics beyond the 1900s I would welcome your questions, but just be aware I do know what i am talking about!

I believe you have some obsession about 1900 s
    (at 8 years old I had no scientific knowledge, but the car still did not kill me )
    Accidents do not cause death all the time, sometimes just left some damages. This is a science( as a statistic)
    Let me explain this slowly for you
    You make a claim that I have an obsession with the 1900s
    If you analyse the complete body of my posts, using scientific discipline since I have been on this forum, you will see that i have mentioned the 1900s very few times

Therefore you made an unscientific unsubstantiated claim, which attacks my character.

Unfortunately this is often the so called science of today twisting analyses to back up an opinion or agenda of those involved

The reason I mention the 1900s or what is also termed as the 20th century is that this was a time when quantum theory and relativity came into our culture and society, Science now appreciates that the laws of Physics are not as absolute and fixed as many of the so called 'Left brained and rational' people on this forum would have us believe,

This was a time when the whole concept of reality was blown to smithereens and we still have not recovered from this.

Suggested mainstream reading for those of a scientific persuasion, so that they can get up to date with their so called scientific knowledge,

Einstein of course, Pauli, Heisenberg( no not the one from breaking bad), Plank and more recently Frank Wilczek, who has an excellent book The lightness of being.

For a psychological view on this Jung is extremely rewarding, I suggest those that keep on attacking so called right brained people may wish to look into Jungs shadow work.

Let me also explain the anomaly of my accident, usually the whole front of a car is not caved in and is no longer drive -able when it hits a pedestrian, perhaps if it hits another car but not a pedestrian, usually it is the pedestrian that is damaged or killed. This is not usual because a car is harder and faster than a human, this can be scientifically proven through analyses of materials.

In my incident this was reversed, which is worthy of scientific investigation, which I can assure you it was

Hope this helps those so called left brainers to help them begin to get in touch with the right side of their brains, and find some balance, of left right, yin, yang etc etc and discover their infinite potential

Funily enough I actually think that this does relate to the thread title, like as discussed in the lightness of being we are now realising that materiality and light(spirit) are not so seperate.

The spirit has always been manifesting on earth, now science is also realizing this.

The eagle has landed! But it can also fly
    Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 7th October 2013 at 12:25.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Christine (7th October 2013), gripreaper (11th March 2014), jiminii (7th October 2013), Limor Wolf (7th October 2013), TeXaR (4th February 2016), ulli (7th October 2013)

32. Link to Post #198
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,487 times in 4,627 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Forum principles 101:
    • The thread title (which in this case was set by yourself) determines the topic to be discussed.
    • A forum is not a freewheeling chat room. Threads have topics for a reason, and are not just convenient grab-the-first-opportunity-you-see locations to say anything anyone happens to feel like at the time. That serves zero purpose and will soon turn any forum to unorganized chaos.
    • If someone responding is off topic, then either ignore it or bring it back on topic (TR4). Don't respond to their off-topic response and take it even further off-topic.
    • Less is often more.
    All members have a responsibility for this. There is CRITICALLY IMPORTANT STUFF HAPPENING IN THE WORLD AT THE MOMENT and (in my opinion) we don't have the luxury of much slack for messing around.

Bill

please kindly notice we are sentient beings . You seem to have developed computer like intelligence in your brain that is organising the forum.

We are not 'threads' , 'topics' , 'members' and 'numbers of posts' as our prime definition , never will be .

Brain does not work in such a compartmentalised way, neither does life or forum.

Global problems are still bigger than that , they too require fusion of data, engagement of seemingly contradictory views and opinions ,
    and most importantly .. relieving the tension , removing the 'killer zones' , insensitive drone like zones where no life can flourish for time being.

That's why , sometimes, we talk to each other . I hope and wish that you don't find it strange .

There is one person you seem to be interested here ( Jim in this case ) and are helping him out, that's great .

I'd not notice that he would do 'bad' on the forum.

I don't think that I'm turning 'too relaxed' when posting here,
    it's mostly the other way around.

Is the forum meant to make us uncomfortable ?

With stress I last experienced ( on that frequency in 3rd grade ) when I received note from our teacher that 'she ate apple on another break time than allowed' ?

The issue was not me, the apple or someone complaining, the issue was head teacher and mother likewise who enjoyed being in full control and perceived every form of 'other than dictated' behaviour as form of disrespect , an offence, almost a crime .
    The adults, of course, laughed about that note heartily in backgrounds . While they made us children feel like potential criminals .

You see 'threads' , I also see 'threads' but I more often see 'people' .

While I agree with those 'general rules' that every kid today is able to discern as soon as they are literate and we're speaking here to advanced entities whom we consider each other ,
    more often else we would not CARE to speak to them ,

and then I hear from your backgrounds repeatedly, 'ignore the question' , and 'don't answer to her' , 'ignore her' , 'he does not understand it well' ,

as if no one here had enough knowledge or IQs to understand each other ?

More you try to control the debate , less interesting , less intelligent it's going to be .

I don't even see where items like 'threads' would be someones 'property' even if they started them, they are essentially, property of the owner . Maybe I'm getting you right now ?
    This all is your property , it was hard to build and we are also as 'members' a property and that's why, either we do as asked or will be deleted .

I'm getting it. I just need to think about it bit more because it somehow all goes against my intelligence and freedom mentality and I feel very bad for standing at someones crosshairs at all time .

Regards
    Last edited by Agape; 7th October 2013 at 15:53.

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bob (7th October 2013), donk (7th October 2013), Gardener (7th October 2013), jagman (8th October 2013), jiminii (7th October 2013), Realeyes (8th October 2013), RMorgan (7th October 2013), RunningDeer (7th October 2013), Sebastion (7th October 2013)

34. Link to Post #199
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Forum principles 101:
    • Less is often more.
    Thanks, Bill. This is helpful to read. I'd not want to recall the number of times, I've gone over the line, especially #2. I will be mindful of this list.

Peace,
    Paula
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 7th October 2013 at 15:35.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

jiminii (7th October 2013)

36. Link to Post #200
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Paula (here)
    Forum principles 101:
    • Less is often more.
    Thanks, Bill. This is helpful to read. I'd not want to recall the number of times, I've gone over the line, especially #2. I will be mindful of this list.

Peace,
    Paula
    UPDATE: I'm seeing things in black and white at the moment. I'm feeling limited as to when and how to post. Still needs to settle in my understanding of it all.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 7th October 2013 at 16:02.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Agape (7th October 2013), jiminii (7th October 2013), Limor Wolf (7th October 2013), ulli (7th October 2013)

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 10 11 LastLast