+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr. Jennifer Daniels M.D., M.B.A -- Murder By Medicine is No Accident

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Default Dr. Jennifer Daniels M.D., M.B.A -- Murder By Medicine is No Accident

If you leave the hospital alive, they fetch 10.000 dollars, if you leave it dead they receive 45.000 dollars and no investigation, lots and lots more shocking information, listen to this radio interview, very enlightening.

FYI. DR. Jennifer Daniels

If you are interested in learning more about why your prescribed medication doesn't seem to be healing you or how to go about letting it go, today's show is for you. Learn what's really going on in the medical industry and empower yourself to take control of your health. We're delighted to have discovered Dr. Daniels, she's the real deal. Be prepared for some shocking information in this interview. And please take time to share it with someone.
    Show Highlights Include:
    -Hear why Dr. Daniels had her medical license suspended
    Hint: Asking good questions and actually curing ailments may just not be on THE agenda
    -And why she is now on the "DO NOT EMPLOY" List and on the "OH MY GOD SHE MAY BE A TERRORIST" List
    -Why antibiotics are the biggest fraud in medical history
    -Why we need to stop asking for permission to do things we already have the right to do
    -A word or 3 about vaccinations
    -What is MRSA? And why does it seem to be the new plague?
    -Why in the world are good bowel movements so very important for good health and how to have them everyday
    -Hot flashes-A myth of menopause

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Dr. Jennifer Daniels M.D., M.B.A -- Murder By Medicine is No Accident

Thanks for posting this video. I just found out about Dr Daniels in a recent post about about curing candida with turpentine. I can't wait to hear this video. She is a breath of fresh air in this crazy and insane medical practice we have been subjected to.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to schneider For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (3rd October 2013), Eram (19th October 2013), penn (3rd October 2013), selinam (3rd October 2013), Snookie (3rd October 2013)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,647 times in 21,531 posts

Default Re: Dr. Jennifer Daniels M.D., M.B.A -- Murder By Medicine is No Accident

Quote Posted by schneider (here)
    Thanks for posting this video. I just found out about Dr Daniels in a recent post about about curing candida with turpentine. I can't wait to hear this video. She is a breath of fresh air in this crazy and insane medical practice we have been subjected to.
    She's awesome .

That turpentine/candida thread is at 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (4th October 2013), Eram (19th October 2013), Richard S. (4th October 2013), schneider (4th October 2013), sigma6 (4th October 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

778 neighbour of some guy. That was a great interview and Dr Daniels gets my vote.
    There is going to be a lot of people following her every quote.
    Thanks for posting.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brenie For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (4th October 2013), Eram (19th October 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by brenie (here)
    778 neighbour of some guy. That was a great interview and Dr Daniels gets my vote.
    There is going to be a lot of people following her every quote.
    Thanks for posting.
    I posted this thanks to Sigma6 and Paul, it was a small effort, but thanks for the thanks anyway brenie

9. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wow she talks fast, she could have a second job as an auctioneer. The statement left bouncing around in my head is .. I was paid 200,000 dollars a year to murder people...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schneider For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (5th October 2013), Eram (19th October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread