+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Electric Universe by Wallace Thornhill and David Talbott

1. Link to Post #1
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Default The Electric Universe by Wallace Thornhill and David Talbott

I am reposting here what I posted in a thread about blue kachina. From my point of view what Wallace and David are onto is really, really important.

They tie in mythology with science. Prehistoric stone-paintings actually depict phenomenon of plasma behavior instead of being just "bad skills in drawing".

I thought I´d throw my idea into this thread. I just might be onto something.

In short: I was looking into Wallace Thornhill's and David Talbott's Electric Universe theory via videos in youtube.com called A Plasma universe ? part 1-

ADD:
    This video ties in the prehistoric art with plasma behaviour.

The theory in general is well worth the interest, but it is VERY interesting when you hit part 4 how Talbott ties Electric Universe theory in with ancient cultures views of bearded star or long haired star reigning fire on earth etc. with the possibility of Venus at times exhibiting comet like tail.

What I am postulating is the following: do look into these videos and think of the possibility that there is no planet x or nibiru or blue or red kachina or other planetary body coming to visit our solar system, but instead it is already there and has been. From my limited understanding so far of the Electric Universe theory I postulate that perhaps for a long period of time charge builds up in our solar system and at times during a certain planetary alignment(between sun-venus-earth? I don´t know) the charge is released, creating for Venus a comet like tail, perhaps extending itself all the way to earth - creating current flows i.e. potential energy that might wreak havoc in worst case. That happening would quite propably create huge display of colours in the lines of Aurora borealis, perhaps blue or red. Kachina

Perhaps Elvis(or Venus ie Kachina, Nibiru etc.) never left the building. Do look into the videos and think about it.

UT

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Alekahn2 (1st November 2013), chocolate (30th September 2013), conk (30th September 2013), Free Bird (7th October 2013), gs_powered (29th April 2014), Kalamos (31st March 2014), Kristin (27th October 2013), learninglight (6th October 2013), Neal (3rd October 2013), RawLove (11th January 2017), Reinhard (20th May 2015), StandingWave (16th April 2015), Sunny-side-up (23rd February 2018), sunshaker (16th April 2015), william r sanford72 (16th April 2015), Wind (1st October 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Default Re: The Electric Universe by Wallace Thornhill and David Talbott

So, perhaps the controllers seek to:

1. Deny the wholeness and completeness of the universe, instead perpetuating the idea of separate and distinct bodies. Division and duality.
    2. Obscure the role of the feminine energy.
    3. Hide the fact that energy is abundant and free for the taking.
    4. Continue the models of religion, teaching the separate nature of things.
    5. Keep us ignorant of another possible dramatic event, all the while preparing themselves for it.

Interesting to see Dr. Bruce Lipton in the crowd. Would love to hear his spin on this theory in context of epigenetics and biology.

Great series of videos. Thanks. And thanks to the OP. Fascinating!

Conk
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Kalamos (31st March 2014), learninglight (6th October 2013), Reinhard (20th May 2015), Ultima Thule (1st October 2013), william r sanford72 (16th April 2015), Wind (1st October 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Ultima Thule , THANK YOU! amazing!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Kalamos (31st March 2014), learninglight (6th October 2013), Ultima Thule (1st October 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

It certainly gives a spin to what one thinks of prehistoric paintings.. It seems they were not cave-men enjoying the occasional mushroom, but instead might have been the scientists of their era, documenting actual events as accurately as they could.

I wouldn't mind this thread for example to be stickied for awhile and for this model be put under scrutiny by way more Avalonians! The significance of cave paintings depicting plasma behaviour in space warrants a closer look. These guys might not have all the pieces, but they most certainly have some of them.

UT

Ps. Waiting for their book - will try to report of it.
    Pps. I very strongly urge you to look at Gerald Pollacks lectures about the fourth phase of water on YouTube - all about electrical phenomena in water, creating a solar powered battery in our veins and cells. He explains a lot of things in regards to things happening in physiology and on earth, but it also ties in with the electric universe. I've recently read his book the fourth phase of water and it is a unique eye-opener.
    Last edited by Ultima Thule; 1st October 2013 at 03:58.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Kalamos (31st March 2014), learninglight (6th October 2013), Marianne (4th October 2013), selinam (3rd October 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    The theory in general is well worth the interest, but it is VERY interesting when you hit part 4 how Talbott ties Electric Universe theory in with ancient cultures views of bearded star or long haired star reigning fire on earth etc. with the possibility of Venus at times exhibiting comet like tail.
    This is outlined in the Thunderbolt Project DVD "Symbols of an Alien Sky" that looks at cave drawings, astrology and mythology to see if they provide information about this being an Electric Universe. It is attached here.

I just watched it last week and thought it was fantastic, so I ordered Episode 1 and 2. I even got my skeptic wife to start watching Episode 1 with me, but she feel asleep -- we'll start it again another night...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Neal For This Post:

Alekahn2 (1st November 2013), bennycog (4th October 2013), Jean-Marie (8th October 2013), learninglight (6th October 2013), Reinhard (20th May 2015), Ultima Thule (3rd October 2013), william r sanford72 (16th April 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,433 times in 21,489 posts

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    I am reposting here what I posted in a thread about blue kachina. From my point of view what Wallace and David are onto is really, really important.
    I split the above posts off from an earlier thread of the same name, The Electric Universe by Wallace Thornhill and David Talbott, which had discussed The Electric Universe six months ago. The above several posts on this thread seemed to reawaken this important topic, and seemed worthy of their own thread, which I am making sticky, at Ultima Thule's suggestion.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Kalamos (31st March 2014), Kristin (27th October 2013), learninglight (6th October 2013), Ultima Thule (27th October 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    England Avalon Member learninglight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,695 times in 315 posts

Just come across this thread, thought others may find it interesting

sharon

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to learninglight For This Post:

Kalamos (31st March 2014), Ultima Thule (27th October 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

The theory is very interesting - slowly going through their book now. What mainstream is postulating is indeed odd - they have had to invent black energy and black matter to get their universe work - with black energy amount having to increase all the time. That is odd.

In essence what is one key-element of electric universe theory is the concept of so called red shift being not a meter for distance but rather for age. At the moment - according to EU-theory - mainstream astronomy finds(erroneusly) more and more distant objects, due to misinterpretation of redshift, which then HAVE to be ultramassive and ultrabright to explain themselves. I don't yet know how it goes, but interestingly EU-theorists have found objects with bigger redshifts clearly on front of objects that have smaller redshift. That is possibly quite telling of redshift-phenomena not yet quite understood.

Also EU-theory connects all stars into a galactic grid of electricity, which to me indeed makes sense.

UT

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Alekahn2 (1st November 2013), Kristin (27th October 2013), StandingWave (20th May 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Bumping this sticky... Look at this image http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hires/a16_m_3021.gif and think how it is possible that all the "asteroid strike crater" are perpendicular? By chance hits there should be a significat majority of oblique hits..

On the other hand, should they be plasma eruption based, perpendicular is what you would expect.

Ut

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Feritciva (16th April 2015), StandingWave (16th April 2015), sunshaker (16th April 2015), william r sanford72 (16th April 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,446 times in 216 posts

Thanks for bumping, I've somewhat missed this completely. Fascinating stuff.

Edit: ..and let this be my 100th post!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Feritciva For This Post:

sunshaker (16th April 2015), Ultima Thule (16th April 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I like the idea of an electric universe,

CABLES VIEWED AT THE QUANTUM LEVEL.

when you think every planet/star follow these "spiral paths" it opens up many possibilities, We know electricity is produced by passing a magnet through a metal coil,
    You can then class a star as the magnet and the planets/metal cores as the coil which would produce electric currents.
    You can take it a step further into the fractal levels and these spirals systems could be power cables, we live with a system (maybe the universe is some entities computer)

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunshaker For This Post:

Reinhard (20th May 2015), Ultima Thule (16th April 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Jhonie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 times in 244 posts

I just found this thread and I know I am going to spend some wonderful time going thru it. Here is a little treat:

Go to Google Maps,
    Click on Terrian,
    Type in Battiest, Oklahoma,
    Back up slowly,
    Keep going until you see the vortex,
    Keep going, there are many.

This is why I really see that the Electric Universe is NOT theory.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Jhonie For This Post:

fourty-two (20th May 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,971 times in 308 posts

David Talbott: Symbols of an Alien Sky – A Reconstruction

Love peace and joy to all!

+ Reply to Thread