Thread: Exceptional psychic abilities in exceptional people

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Exceptional psychic abilities in exceptional people

Awkwardly sitting here. Analyzing the title of the thread: “Exceptional psychic abilities in exceptional people”. What constitutes derailing a thread or what if one is not as exceptional as the psychic mentioned? Still awkwardly sitting here.

So if this doesn’t fit the thread, then it’s really, really okay to delete. There may even be eyes that roll and moan, “Oh, not again. Dang-it. She’s posted that again!”

Quote Posted by Paula (here)
    Quote Posted by TigaHawk (here)
    Are those abilities purely psychic in nature or does the phenomenon also extend to empathic abilities?
    It's all the same to me. I tossed out the labels. Doing. Learn from the doing through awareness in the nano-seconds that it's occurring. Suspend think-mind. Hold the feeling. The visual replays itself to reveal the experienced phenomenon. That’s one way it works for me.
    This is a personal account of what I meant by suspend mind and replay:

June 9, 2012
    “Stopping Time”

This never happened before, and it’s a lesson for me to dial up the inner awareness.

Wolfie, my dog, and I were out for a walk at the local shopping mall. There’s patch of woods on the outer skirts where he does his business. This afternoon, he couldn’t wait and picked a spot where everyone is out and about doing their Saturday to-dos.

I’m looking down to see if he’s finished and feeling embarrassed. I’m aware of the inner dialogue of, “I hope no one comes by.” With my head still down, and eyes raised, I saw four cars suspended in time; two on the other side of the median and two with several car lengthens between coming in our direction. No sound. Then, in the next nano second, they drove on.

It took about 30 seconds for me to recollect what just happened. After the initial “can’t be, that’s impossible”, I let it alone and walked for a few moments. Then asked, “What happened just before that point in time?” I ran the tape backwards and came up with the emotion of embarrassment, coupled with wanting a different outcome.

Emotion + Desire = a powerful affirmation of I choose my reality.

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

amandapoet (16th October 2013), Billy (5th October 2013), Bob (5th October 2013), Caren (7th October 2013), Carmen (5th October 2013), CdnSirian (5th October 2013), Christine (5th October 2013), Debra (20th October 2013), Delight (5th October 2013), Dorjezigzag (5th October 2013), Gardener (5th October 2013), heretogrow (4th October 2013), Kalamos (5th October 2013), naste.de.lumina (5th October 2013), Neal (5th October 2013), Pilgrim (8th October 2013), Rollo (5th October 2013), sheme (5th October 2013), sian (15th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (5th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th October 2013), william r sanford72 (5th October 2013), Wind (5th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

You made me think of something, Paula.
    Somewhere on the forum I mentioned a cousin of mine; a guy a couple years my junior.

We were running around on the farm. We were on a shelf halfway up a large hill, where strip-mining had been done many years before.
    Above us and below us was woods; we walked through a grassy, coal-dust-strewn area covered by thin rock chips.
    There were some boulders on the shelf in the hill. Some coyotes had made a habit of visiting this area at night when no humans were around.

We went over to the rocks because I had a strange feeling about them -- they attracted me.
    There was a small pile of deer bones lying there. As if a tiny fawn had been consumed and the bones left to dry in the sun.
    We picked up the bones and looked at them, put them back after climbing all over the rocks.

We started running again, through the grass, across the length of the shelf made from the strip-mining.
    Suddenly, as you described above, perception changed.
    We seemed to be traveling much faster than is humanly possible while running through the grass.
    It seemed like something from a dream, but it was very real.
    I made a point of asking him at the time, when we stopped running, if he had experienced this strange anomaly in the ability to track time,
    and he said "Yes".

I just thought you would like to know, you are not alone.
    And it is possible that where you were standing with your dog was the place that something had died.
    he would be even more aware of it than one of us, possibly.

@_@ just food for thought!
    roads are highly emotional places for animals unfortunate to cross them without help.

p.s. have you ever had strange feelings before a riot or other significant disturbance? for example, being obsessed with the astor place riot the day before the port said football riot? lol

p.p.s. for the guy down below who mentioned electrical stuff: in summer 2008 (I think it was 08) I was in Seattle. it was a sunny day, no clouds, no storm.
    I was reading about theosophy, lucis trust, rense's opinion on philanthropists who give to fronts for hate groups. i ended up finding a really fascinating painting of a being called Kuut Huumi. in the painting he had very intense eyes. while looking at pictures of him and Moria, actually, I felt a sense of extreme power. Then a transformer near my apartment EXPLODED. the lights and internet went out on our place. also that day sometime I had read about the existence of the Nabucco pipeline project which was cancelled this month. uhoh LOL

I hope people who invested in natural gas saw that bit, lol!

people can have some very strange experiences, a wide variety -- and it's not always about "knowing" but sometimes just about being in a weird place at a weird time, and like Rose Walker in Sandman, it's becomes a "weird **** moment".
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 5th October 2013 at 00:17.

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 times in 1,115 posts

Thanks Bill,
    I read a couple of Lyall Watson books back in 79. At that time I was experiencing a very strong connection
    to the weather, and noticed that I could predict when the lights would come back on during a thunderstorm.
    At a party I was at (after drinking quite a bit) the lights went out, and I got the signal, and I said let there be light.
    It was quite an education in the responsibility of having and demonstrating these abilities, by way of some very shocked looks on the faces of my friends.
    I have gone through a long process of expereinces like that since that have taught me that the message behind these phenomena, that we are very powerful beings who are experiencing things from a highly limited perspective, and each and everyone of us can contribute to a positive, (beyond belief) outcome on this planet, as well as the rest of the universe.
    I have experienced what seems to be a shutdown of any thing like the above since this time period.
    However I try to excercise my intuition, and especially the follow through on what I see in real world actions.
    Hopefully I am learning to be a little more graceful than I was that night.

jf
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

5. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd October 2013), amandapoet (16th October 2013), Bill Ryan (5th October 2013), Billy (5th October 2013), Bob (5th October 2013), Caren (7th October 2013), CdnSirian (5th October 2013), chocolate (5th October 2013), Christine (5th October 2013), davyj0nes (5th October 2013), Debra (20th October 2013), golden lady (12th October 2013), heretogrow (5th October 2013), Kindling (10th October 2013), Kristo (5th October 2013), naste.de.lumina (5th October 2013), Neal (5th October 2013), Phoenix1304 (23rd October 2013), Pilgrim (8th October 2013), RunningDeer (5th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (5th October 2013), william r sanford72 (5th October 2013)

6. Link to Post #44
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

I had another post here that was in response to the one previous to this one but it's no longer there! So I deleted the one I had here ... sorry.
    Last edited by Roisin; 5th October 2013 at 23:16.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Billy (5th October 2013), Caren (7th October 2013), chocolate (5th October 2013), Christine (5th October 2013), heretogrow (5th October 2013), naste.de.lumina (5th October 2013), Neal (5th October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (5th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (5th October 2013), william r sanford72 (5th October 2013)

8. Link to Post #45
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Why do I share personal phenomena?

Often I stop and ask myself why am I posting what I cannot prove to anyone? What’s my intention? Is it for notoriety or perceived specialness? Or for the times, I’ve experienced during intense sad events, do I share for pity?

My head echoes with, “Wrong reason to share.” My heart echoes back, “No it’s not.”

I’ve lost count of how many post I’ve deleted because I question my intention. In that moment, it feels like an opportunity to say, “Hey, we all do this stuff!” Then, I feel vulnerable and delete.

More and more I feel it’s important for everyone to know these are ordinary tools that we’ve only forgotten. It’s time to awaken to them. And those of us that have bits and piece, now it’s the time to come forward. It helps to trigger recall in others.

Each has the freedom of choice to accept or reject what’s true for themselves. I’d say keep an open mind. It doesn’t matter if I’m believed or not. I'll continue to live the way we are meant to live. Mine are small in comparison to the greats. But they continue to reveal because I know them to be real. I know it IS the way we are. It's time to rev up the engines.

Hearts,
    Paula
    We are Sisters Of The Deleted Posts! =)

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Billy (5th October 2013), Caren (7th October 2013), Christine (5th October 2013), heretogrow (5th October 2013), naste.de.lumina (5th October 2013), RunningDeer (5th October 2013), sheme (5th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (5th October 2013), william r sanford72 (5th October 2013)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,820 times in 776 posts

Last edited by Kalamos; 23rd April 2014 at 06:47.

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Antagenet (5th October 2013), Caren (7th October 2013), CdnSirian (5th October 2013), Christine (5th October 2013), heretogrow (5th October 2013), Meesh (5th October 2013), naste.de.lumina (5th October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (5th October 2013), RunningDeer (5th October 2013), selinam (5th October 2013), sheme (5th October 2013), william r sanford72 (5th October 2013)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,820 times in 776 posts

Last edited by Kalamos; 23rd April 2014 at 06:46.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

heretogrow (5th October 2013), naste.de.lumina (5th October 2013)

14. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    I just thought you would like to know, you are not alone.

And it is possible that where you were standing with your dog was the place that something had died. he would be even more aware of it than one of us, possibly.
    Hi Tesla_WTC_Solution,

No death. Wolfie needed to fertilize the soil. Ha!

I saw it as another cool experience. Affirmation of an inner knowing. What was different was the immediacy of feedback because of awareness.

I have gone through the high octane emotional experiences. I’ve come away with wisdom that I may not have otherwise. Or at the very least sped up life as I know it can be. Namely, countless possibilities if one is willing to Leap.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 5th October 2013 at 02:42.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd October 2013), Billy (5th October 2013), Caren (7th October 2013), CdnSirian (5th October 2013), heretogrow (5th October 2013), naste.de.lumina (5th October 2013), Roisin (5th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (5th October 2013), william r sanford72 (14th October 2013)

16. Link to Post #49
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hmm Sorry about that if I took it too literally, lol!

Have you guys by chance seen the film, "The Silence of the Lambs", based on the book by Thomas Harris?
    There is a girl in the movie named Clarice Starling, now a woman, played by Jodi Foster. Her ambition as a special investigator for the FBI is fueled in this storyline by memories of past trauma involving the deaths of animals.

As a foster child (film version), she was exposed to the yearly lamb slaughter at one of the homes that took her in as a child.
    In the book, it was an elderly horse named Hannah, who was going to be killed.

I keep talking about personal experience and not the books, but this is interesting.

When I was a little girl, we had a female dog. She had puppies.
    We gave many of them away at a local grocery store (they were very cute).
    4 of them were not adopted out. My sisters and me loved those 4 and had intentionally kept them.
    My father decided that we couldn't afford to feed 5 dogs.
    He took three of the dogs out into a field and blew their brains out.
    Before doing this, he made us choose which dog we wanted to keep.
    The day after we chose our dog and he shot the rest, the remaining dog was struck by a passing car in front of us kids as we walked down the road.

Well, the weird thing is: many many years later, I moved to Seattle. My husband had a friend there who fell out of touch with him in recent years.
    The man's name was Leonard Meuse. Leonard translates to "Lion strength". I started thinking about those dogs a year or so ago (in May) that my dad had killed when I was a young girl. The 3 dogs who died of gunshots and one was run over by a car and died.
    Well, Leonard worked at a bakery/coffee shop in Seattle. Cafe Racer. The week I couldn't stop thinking about my dogs, Leonard and 4 other people were shot in the restaurant. 3 Died. he lived. A woman was later run over by the man who shot everyone in the coffee shop. 3 shot/killed and the last run over. And the super weird thing was, I drew a picture the day before the shooting, of the dead lion killed by Samson, the strongest man in the Bible.

There is another story. Another sad one. I had a cat as a child -- her name was Batman. She was black and white with huge long black hairy ears (like batman's hood).
    We had another cat named Black Baby/Midnight. My father shot those two cats also. His excuse was he couldn't afford to feed them. Well, I couldn't stop thinking about these two cats that my dad shot, the week of the Batman theater shooting in Aurora CO.
    Also before the shooting happened, almost a year to the date, I had made a blog posting in the context of batman and terrorism, showing the Arnold Crimp character and also the Joker in the theater on TV before he kills the audience. That one was creepy.

I strongly believe that witnessing trauma has something to do with ESP in some cases.

Not all of them. But the more miserable mediums and seers see the messier stuff.

I hope some of you other people see something nice sometimes.
    It can really wear on a person when all they can sense is danger and death.

I am not sure that in all cases, opposites attract. In nature it is often like attracting like.

17. Link to Post #50
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

p.s. have you ever had strange feelings before a riot or other significant disturbance? for example, being obsessed with the astor place riot the day before the port said football riot? lol
    http://edition.cnn.com/2013/10/04/wo...html?hpt=hp_t3

Quote After weeks of relative calm, violent clashes in Egypt
    By Emma Lacey-Bordeaux, CNN
    October 4, 2013 -- Updated 1949 GMT (0349 HKT)

Are you there? Send us your photos and videos, but please, stay safe.
    (CNN) -- After weeks of relative calm, clashes erupted between supporters of ousted President Mohamed Morsy and Egyptian security forces and local residents in several areas in Cairo, state media outlets reported.
    Additonally, pro-Morsy and anti-Morsy protesters clashed in other Egyptian cities.
    Three people died and 23 were hurt in Zeitoun, in western Cairo, and one person was killed and 17 injured in Manial in central Cairo, according to state media.
    http://languagemagazine.com/?page_id=3933
    Quote Athina Kontos witnesses Clif High’s lexical ball
    Linguistic maverick, internet nomad, and intrepid futurist Clif High believes that we can write our own future through our uses of language. Elusive, High’s virtual demeanour plays a cool hand, and he has his followers, many of whom frequent the upper echelons of various nation states and companies. High claims his data prophesized 9/11 and he maintains beliefs that as a species we are all collectively psychic. The question is: could he and his methods be on to something at the fringe of linguistic studies?
    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...+1&version=KJV
    Quote 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 5th October 2013 at 01:59.

18. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    But stories about what one can do should not take the place of actually showing some results or doing a demo of your skills. You could be the most well read and eloquent person out there via writing or public speaking but I'm more apt to be much, much more impressed by an illiterate 'nobody' who can actually show whatever it is that they have abilities in when it comes to paranormal phenomena.
    True that, Roisin. And...

Though not provable to others, personal experiences are sign posts of ‘eye of the needle attention’.

A map and a compass and an invitation for boundless potential, we're good to go. All have a hodgepodge set of unique skills. It’s up to each of us to discover them. That’s why often miracles in the moment are designed for that moment only, and only for that individual.

Provable to others is a distant second.

I am grateful to have learned that each experience when fully present, enlivens greater co-creation. One has to be carefree and open. Otherwise, you’ll miss opportunities if time is spent dusting off tarnish trophies of yester-year.

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd October 2013), Billy (5th October 2013), Bob (5th October 2013), Caren (7th October 2013), CdnSirian (5th October 2013), Debra (20th October 2013), heretogrow (5th October 2013), LahTera (10th October 2013), Roisin (5th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (5th October 2013), william r sanford72 (14th October 2013), Wind (5th October 2013)

20. Link to Post #52
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

But stories about what one can do should not take the place of actually showing some results or doing a demo of your skills. You could be the most well read and eloquent person out there via writing or public speaking but I'm more apt to be much, much more impressed by an illiterate 'nobody' who can actually show whatever it is that they have abilities in when it comes to paranormal phenomena.

Though not provable to others, personal experiences are sign posts of ‘eye of the needle attention’.

A map and a compass and an invitation for boundless potential, we're good to go. All have a hodgepodge set of unique skills. It’s up to each of us to discover them. That’s why often miracles in the moment are designed for that moment only, and only for that individual.

I am grateful to have learned that each experience when fully present, enlivens greater co-creation. One has to be carefree and open. Otherwise, you’ll miss opportunities if time is spent dusting off tarnish trophies of yester-year.
    It's totally worth researching and remembrance, and I hope you post your own experiences whether or not they are valuable to you!
    Someone else might think it's important even if you think it's trivial.

The curse of being a peasant = world events always seem dull and out of reach
    but we are all connected

Quote Prophecy is a process in which one or more messages that have been communicated to a prophet[1] are then communicated to others. Such messages typically involve divine inspiration, interpretation, or revelation of conditioned events to come (cf. divine knowledge) as well as testimonies or repeated revelations that the world is divine.[citation needed] The process of prophecy especially involves reciprocal communication of the prophet with the (divine) source of the messages. Throughout history, clairvoyance has commonly been used and associated with prophecy.[2]

Various concepts of prophecy are found throughout all of the world's religions and cults. To a certain degree prophecy can be an integral concept within any religion or cult. The term has found deep usage in the Abrahamic religions, including Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Baha'i and Mormonism along with many others.[3]

21. Link to Post #53
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

That's true Paula but I'm not talking about spiritual development. I'm merely talking about psychic development.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

heretogrow (5th October 2013), RunningDeer (5th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (5th October 2013), william r sanford72 (14th October 2013)

23. Link to Post #54
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Paula should be HAPPY to view some things from a distance, LOL

Don't we all involuntarily look away from blood, from injury, from terror?

I have covered my eyes so many times, only to find myself staring later into the darkness.

24. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It's totally worth researching and remembrance, and I hope you post your own experiences whether or not they are valuable to you!
    Someone else might think it's important even if you think it's trivial.
    I should have made it clearer. I don’t perceive my experiences as trivial. They are gifts. And the value is the confirmation of the line between known and unknown.

I’d like that for all, which is why I’ve posted on many threads. I sprinkle them around so I don’t saturate the Avalonian Family and Guests.

photo provided by Ulli
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 5th October 2013 at 02:35.

25. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd October 2013), amandapoet (16th October 2013), Bill Ryan (5th October 2013), Billy (5th October 2013), Caren (7th October 2013), CdnSirian (5th October 2013), Christine (5th October 2013), Debra (20th October 2013), Eram (5th October 2013), heretogrow (5th October 2013), M6* (5th October 2013), Neal (7th October 2013), Roisin (5th October 2013), seko (5th October 2013), sian (13th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (5th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (5th October 2013), william r sanford72 (14th October 2013), Wind (5th October 2013)

26. Link to Post #56
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Telsa,
    Just go with the flow dear. Try not to intellectualize too much during the process. Just go with the flow.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Billy (5th October 2013), heretogrow (5th October 2013), Neal (7th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (5th October 2013)

28. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Hi Bill,

Since I was one of the people who was talking about the exceptional claims that are being made on the forum and that I feel that we must speak out against them if we can see that they are clearly not according to reality, I was not referring to changing weather patterns or expelling entities and things like that.
    I do believe that those things are possible, though usually, people who can and do don't feel the need to talk about it every day on a forum.

I was referring to claims like "source/God is flooding earth with new souls who have not yet lifetimes of building pictures (whatever that means) in order to create a momentum that will overthrow the dark/negative forces on earth." and "moving the moon from it's position to another position"
    Claims like these are not in touch with reality and clearly visible to anyone who did a little bit of studying the true esoteric information.

One of the biggest problems that humanity is facing is that we (the people who are willing and searching for truth) are being kept from the true insights in how reality is formed and how it works.
    People wake up to the fact that not all is how it is presented to us through the news media and governments and start searching for answers, only to find themselves in a swamp full of new age information where truths, half truths and blatant un-truths are mixed in order to keep the earnest student confused, stumbling around with eyes closed, unable to make any sense of all that is floating around on the internet and in the books that are being sold in the spiritual sections of the book stores.

There are people out there (people who do not have the best intentions for the common man) who are highly intelligent and who do have a deep insight to the mechanics of reality and the laws of nature that are present in the different worlds/dimensions that exist.
    They use these insights to their personal advantage and are set against a mass wake up of humanity, because they want the common man to be in a slave/robotic like state, which we can see happening all over the world.

One of their strategies is to flood the world with this new age material, composed by people who are themselves either deluded or downright set out to create disinformation.
    These people (the ones that have access to truth about reality and use it to their egoistic advantages) are often found in high places in the publishing world in order to be able to manipulate what does and what does not become a published work with one intention only and that is to keep the searcher for truth in the dark (either bedazzle them with imaginary stories or keep them in fear with fear porn).
    You can identify these works if you examine the information that is in them but you have to know what to look for.
    For instance, most of these works do not have the ability to empower the reader truly, giving him tools to really understand reality and what life is about, but more-so have a tenancy to keep the seeker in a religious like state, unable to become autonomous or able to think along the lines of reality.

This is a real problem and I think it is a good idea if we start talking about this here on Avalon, instead of focussing our energy on people who post more then 1200 times in five months, presenting themselves as some sort of messiah or saviour, doing the dirty work for us, bedazzling us with claims that for the most people are unable to verify if these claims are even possible according to the laws of reality.

I say these things not out of disrespect, but out of concern for what I see happening here and I do say it in these strong words, because I wan to be very clear in my intentions.

Avalon has brought me so much good and I wish for other people to find that too and I wish for people to be able to see through the web of disinformation that is thrown at us in an overwhelming pile of movies, books and websites.

All the best,

Toek
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

29. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (5th October 2013), Billy (5th October 2013), Craig (5th October 2013), Delight (5th October 2013), Finefeather (6th October 2013), Gardener (7th October 2013), GarethBKK (5th October 2013), judymoon (7th October 2013), Kalamos (5th October 2013), LahTera (10th October 2013), lastlegs (8th October 2013), learninglight (25th October 2013), panopticon (7th October 2013), penn (7th October 2013), Phoenix1304 (23rd October 2013), RunningDeer (5th October 2013), Sebastion (5th October 2013), sian (15th October 2013), william r sanford72 (14th October 2013), Wind (5th October 2013)

30. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In 1989, this experience in Tai Chi allowed me to open beyond this 3D illusion. When I say my foot went through the stair, I don't mean the stair was in disrepair.

Cloud hands is one movement in the Tai Chi form. For five or ten minutes, we used it in a group meditation. Then, the teacher had us move to the stage which was three steps higher than the main floor.

With my mind still suspended, I stepped on the first step and tripped because my foot went through the stair about 4-6 inches deep. I tried to catch myself with the other foot one step up. I tripped again. My foot went through the second one only 2-3 inches deep. Then logic took over and I caught myself with my hands, and mind clicked back to 3D solid material world. It all happened so fast that there was no time only an unfolding of a movie.

I believe in part, I had this experience because the group energy raised my own potential. Those internal energies are known to more people now. So it’s not to far a stretch for us to tap them.

Can you imagine when we all consciously come together?
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th December 2013 at 16:18.

31. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd October 2013), Billy (5th October 2013), CD7 (5th October 2013), Christine (5th October 2013), Debra (20th October 2013), Eram (5th October 2013), fifi (8th October 2013), GarethBKK (5th October 2013), Ivanhoe (10th October 2013), jiminii (5th October 2013), Kalamos (5th October 2013), LahTera (10th October 2013), Limor Wolf (5th October 2013), Neal (7th October 2013), Rich (5th October 2013), Rollo (5th October 2013), sheme (5th October 2013), sian (15th October 2013), skippy (5th October 2013), toothpick (6th October 2013), william r sanford72 (14th October 2013), Wind (5th October 2013)

32. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 5th April 2015 at 00:07.

33. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Billy (5th October 2013), CD7 (5th October 2013), Christine (5th October 2013), Delight (5th October 2013), Eram (5th October 2013), GarethBKK (5th October 2013), Kalamos (5th October 2013), Neal (7th October 2013), RunningDeer (5th October 2013), Sebastion (5th October 2013), sian (15th October 2013), skippy (5th October 2013)

34. Link to Post #60
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

In my useless schooling I was presented with endless pictures of atoms. All of these 2D representations had carefully drawn orbits of the electrons. I realised these orbit lines weren't real and started removing them, leaving a static 2D image of the electron and its nucleus.

Name:  atom.png
Views: 846
Size:  61.5 KB

My science teachers were only interested in the blue stuff. I wanted to know what the yellow no-thing was. Alan Watts used to say a hole in the wall can only exist if there is a wall. The blue stuff cannot be separated from the yellow no-thing it sits in. Physicists will cleverly explain that the yellow no-thing is a wave field of potentiality, and then generally ignore it, even though "…the minimum energy in one cubic centimetre of empty space contains more energy than the total energy of all matter in the known universe!"

From The Holographic Universe: "…the picture of reality Bohm was developing was not one in which subatomic particles were separate from one another and moving through the void of space, but one in which all things were part of an unbroken web and embedded in a space that was as real and rich with process as the matter that moved through it."

All the yellow no-thing is one space, in which location ceases to exist. This 'non-locality' means that we cannot speak of anything being separate from anything else.

Again, from The Holographic Universe: "We can view ourselves as physical bodies moving through space. Or we can view ourselves as a blur of interference patterns enfolded throughout the cosmic hologram. Bohm believes this second point of view might even be the more correct, for to think of ourselves as a holographic mind/brain looking at a holographic universe is again an abstraction, an attempt to separate two things that ultimately cannot be separated."

Of course, most of us still see ourselves as being blue stuff separated. Some see themselves as blue stuff but have the ability to use the yellow no-thing to perform extraordinary 'magic'. All the great spiritual teachers of all time have said this 'magic' is possible but advise against engaging in it as it creates a block to realising what you really are. Instead, they encourage us to awaken to the truth that we are the infinite and eternal yellow no-thing. And, here we find peace.

All quotes from The Holographic Universe Chapter 1

35. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to GarethBKK For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd October 2013), Billy (5th October 2013), Christine (5th October 2013), Debra (20th October 2013), Delight (5th October 2013), Eram (5th October 2013), Gardener (7th October 2013), LahTera (10th October 2013), Neal (7th October 2013), panopticon (7th October 2013), Rich (5th October 2013), RunningDeer (5th October 2013), Sebastion (5th October 2013), skippy (5th October 2013), william r sanford72 (14th October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 3 13 19 LastLast