+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst 1 8 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Exceptional psychic abilities in exceptional people

1. Link to Post #341
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Exceptional psychic abilities in exceptional people

My point is John of God must have some power be it good or bad. All I know is I walked out of there sicker and it lasted for months. This happened from the day I walked out of the John Of God event.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zephra For This Post:

Christine (24th October 2013), Mike (23rd October 2013), Roisin (23rd October 2013)

3. Link to Post #342
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,101 times in 20,640 posts

I've had healings which made me feel wonderful, but the that feeling of wellness always diminished in time.
    I think that is because I had not plugged up the leaks in my energy bodies, or changed the mental and emotional constructs that allowed for me to be in less than an optimal state.
    But getting to feel the state of wellness, if only temporarily, helped me to remember what that felt like, and to get a better idea of what I needed to do in order to create wellness in myself.
    I think a lot depends on the source of the problem, which can vary.
    A purely physical problem can be resolved by improving one's diet, exercising, getting outdoors more etc.
    A problem that is a result of some kind of emotional wounding can be resolved through introspection, understanding, processing, etc.
    A problem resulting from some spiritual deficit can be resolved with some kind of spiritual practice such as meditation, devotion, study, experiencing altered states, etc.
    We are complex beings who live on many levels, and so there are is no one cause or answer to the various ills we may experience.
    We can go to the best healer in the world, but if we aren't ready to be healed, then we won't be.
    A healer can point the way and help us to understand what we need to do to heal, but ultimately, whether we heal or not is really up to the individual.
    Our illness can be a choice, an experience we chose because it is useful in accomplishing some goal that we have decided on a soul level is more important than enjoying good health.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

alexandra (24th October 2013), birddog (4th October 2014), Christine (24th October 2013), Curt (23rd October 2013), Delight (23rd October 2013), donk (23rd October 2013), Gardener (23rd October 2013), Mike (23rd October 2013), Roberta (6th February 2015), Roisin (23rd October 2013), Snookie (10th September 2014), Wind (23rd October 2013), Zampano (3rd April 2015)

5. Link to Post #343
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Quote Posted by seko (here)
    You shouldn't be looking for them, have a look inside. You might be your own and only healer.
    The body speaks what the mind is thinking.
    When you had healed yourself, remember that you won't be able to prove it to anyone else because it's your own experience.
    I don't recall indicating a need for healing. I only indicated that I have looked into those who claim/are claimed to be healers.

Healing the one person the one time was sufficient for me to verify the potential. If a person wants to be healed they can do it themselves, they can find someone to 'do it for them', or they can avoid the situations that necessitate healing. Or not.

I am a proponent of the idea that people sleep in the beds they have made.

6. Link to Post #344
    United States Avalon Member trenairio's Avatar
    Thanks

[edit][edit][edit]
    Last edited by trenairio; 23rd May 2022 at 16:09.

7. Link to Post #345
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,101 times in 20,640 posts

We aren't discussing "magic" here, Trenario.
    Psychic abilities are in an entirely different category.
    Did you read this thread before commenting?
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

birddog (4th October 2014), Carmody (23rd October 2013), Chester (27th October 2013), chocolate (24th October 2013), Christine (24th October 2013), panopticon (24th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd December 2013)

9. Link to Post #346
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

I have tapped my heals three times and been transported to the most incredible of places.

Ruby slippers! I wanted to go home and home I am.

How else do you get there?

Quote Posted by trenairio (here)
    Trying to do magic is like tapping your heels three times and wishing to go to the Land of Oz.

tldr; its impossible
    Impossible, not.

10. Link to Post #347
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

I had to come back to this thread to add another recommendation for Gifts of Unknown Things. One of those reads that provides a window into something very precious and forgotten.

(A few parts were shocking, though, so be ready for that)

11. Link to Post #348
    Thanks

i really really hate to ask such a noobish question. but where does one start to gain the same abilities as her? if its possible for all of us to do this, i want to know how i can achieve something like this

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pumashared For This Post:

birddog (4th October 2014), Blastolabs (4th May 2022), Tesla_WTC_Solution (7th December 2013)

13. Link to Post #349
    Netherlands Avalon Member GNC Harteveld's Avatar
    Thanks

I have the same question as pumashared.
    When i read these things i feel so inadequate, like a money in a tree observing a human make fire.
    Cavemen only see rocks.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GNC Harteveld For This Post:

Blastolabs (4th May 2022), pumashared (13th December 2013), Trail (22nd December 2013)

15. Link to Post #350
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Delight (here)

I suppose you may have heard of Alexandra David-Neel? Her life is inspiring!!

As an intrepid explorer and spiritual seeker, she traveled to Tibet at a time when it was almost impossible for westerners, especially as a woman. She received lamaist training and did create a tulpa. Her example is a fair one to heed because thoughts once manifested do not like to be dissolved.

Quote The method involved was essentially intense concentration and visualization. David-Neel's tulpa began its existence as a plump, benign little monk, similar to Friar Tuck. It was at first entirely subjective, but gradually, with practice, she was able to visualize the tulpa out there, like an imaginary ghost flitting about the real world.

In time the vision grew in clarity and substance until it was indistinguishable from physical reality-a sort of self-induced hallucination. But the day came when the hallucination slipped from her conscious control. She discovered that the monk would appear from time to time when she had not willed it. Furthermore her friendly little figure was slimming down and taking on a distinctly sinister aspect.

Eventually her companions, who where unaware of the mental disciplines she was practicing, began to ask about the "stranger" who had turned up in their camp-a clear indication that a creature which was no more that solidified imagination had definite objective reality.
    At this point, David-Neel decided things had gone too far and applied different lamaist techniques to reabsorb the creature into her own mind. The tulpa proved very unwillling to face destruction in this way so that the process took several weeks and left its creator exhausted.http://www.tulpa.com/explain/alexandra.html
    Here's the book:
    Magic and Mystery in Tibet, also sometimes translated as
    With Mystics and Magicians in Tibet.

MUST READ for all Avalonians.

http://projectavalon.net/Magic_and_Mystery_in_Tibet.pdf

Three specific supports came along to encourage me in a line of consideration that we are entering a larger context as "artists" and co-creative experience-rs of THE FIELD.

There has been a tendency to divorce the appearance and personifications of energy as "external" and "independent". So we see Gods, ETs, angels, monsters, friendly allies, all based on our inner states.

The story we may encounter looks as it looks because we were there. A group can share the same vision but the group vision is common because of the similar vibration. KNOWING the appearance as Our projection is wakening in the dream.

Incredible and useful and ever present creative capacity of humans is to create thought forms from energy that we "manipulate". The bedrock exceptional ability is the human capacity to experience our creation personally. The common denominator for us is that WE outpicture a "meaning" which is colored by our emotion.

We are becoming conscious of this process and we are learning how we participate. We are all facing this necessary huge leap in expression. Consciousness is ready to expand its experience through us.

The way we appreciate what is created is according to our beliefs and expectations. The collapse of the systems and the "current reality" is becoming apparent and we are the reason.

This is greater than the individual but it IS exceptional FROM us individual people.

1. Here is a recent interview "Examining The Tulpa". I was not able to link the 50 minute interview directly.....

http://radio.consciouslifenews.com/s...cious-inquiry/

Quote discussion with author and paranormal researcher Jeff Belanager about tulpas (beings created from focused thought). There are amazing stories in the Tibetan tradition that discuss the reality of tulpa and in more recent years the idea that tulpa (these living beings) may walk among us today.

Is there a connection between tulpa, shadow people, black eyed children and even a newer phenomenon known as “slender man,” that reveal a common thread?

2. The Phillip Experiment

Quote In the 1970's, a group of Canadian parapsychologists wanted to attempt an experiment to create a ghost, proving their theory that the human mind can produce spirits through expectation, imagination and visualization.

The actual experiment took place in Toronto, Canada, in 1972, under the direction of the world-renown expert on poltergeists, Dr A. R. G. Owen.

The members of the experiment proposed an idea... by using extreme and prolonged concentration, they could create their ghost through a collective thought form: Non-physical entities which exist in either the mental or astral plane. In order to create this ghost and make it as 'real' as possible, it needed a life story; a background in which the ghost could 'relate' to.

They named the ghost they were attempting to bring into focus "Philip Aylesford" and created a tragic story, explaining to the fullest and in great detail, his life, and the few actions that lead to his tragic death. http://www.time-loops.net/Experiment_Philip.htm

3. The work of Barbara Hand Clow (BHC) regarding "Dimensions", specifically the way that higher dimensional information penetrates through the "4th Dimension". The image below shows the "canopy" of the realm of thought through which information passes and is colored....

Dynamics like the Uranus/Pluto square and astrology as a reading of the "field" operate 4th dimensionally. We are much more capable of response from empowerment as creators now in the larger contexts.

very good interview between BHC and Jim Self....
    http://www.awakeningzone.com/Episode...EpisodeID=2390

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Blake Elder (19th December 2013), Casey Claar (3rd May 2022), naste.de.lumina (5th September 2014)

17. Link to Post #351
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

This one is about an "exceptional" (the quotes simply because it should be NORMAL) furry people:

Lifesaving Service Dog Sniffs Out Girl's Disease, Even in Operating Room

By SUSAN DONALDSON JAMES | Good Morning America – Fri, Dec 20, 2013 5:03 PM EST

Good Morning America - Lifesaving Service Dog Sniffs Out Girl's Disease, Even in Operating Room (ABC News)

Since she was two months old, Kaelyn "KK" Krawczyk has had a severe form of mastocytosis, which can cause a life-threatening allergic reaction to simple, everyday things – heat, exercise, even exposure to medicines.

Mastocytosis is a rare disease that causes an abnormal accumulation of mast cells in one or more organ systems. When mast cells are activated, they can induce immediate allergic inflammation. The disease is exceedingly rare and has a broad range of symptoms and severity, according to the Mastocytosis Society.

But for KK, a 7-year-old from Apex, N.C., these allergic reactions can be fatal and can escalate quickly to anaphylaxis or fatal shock.

"She gets too hot, she gets stressed, she has an infection," said her mother, Michelle Krawzyck, 39. "Her reactions range from mild, like being flushed or irritable, to life-threatening drop in blood pressure, vomiting and difficulty breathing."

Doctors had warned the family that KK might not even be able to go to school.

"They said it wasn't safe," said Krawzyck, who has four other children, ages 4 to 16. "She could go into anaphylaxis quickly and we would not know the trigger. We were devastated."

KK needs to be monitored all night long so her parents worry that anything, even hot blankets, might lead to a reaction that causes a fall down the stairs, unconsciousness or worse.

But for the last 18 months, they have a much better medical watchdog: a terrier named JJ who can smell the cell changes before she has a serious reaction and warn her parents that she needs her medical kit.

KK has recurring kidney infections and trips to the hospital. Doctors have discovered that the dye used in surgical procedures and the chemicals in anesthesia can trigger dangerous allergic responses.

"One of the things we know is that she is at high risk for anesthesia," said her mother. "She had a really bad reaction coming out of it in the past. She was really flushed and her blood pressure was low and she had shortness of breath."

So just this week, doctors allowed JJ and her trainer to accompany KK into the operating room at Duke University Medical Center, where she was to have exploratory kidney surgery. The dog was there to alert the anesthesiologist in advance of a reaction so they could ward it off with medication before it becomes life-threatening.

"It was kind of logical, actually," her anesthesiologist, Dr. Brad Taicher told the News-Observer, which first reported the story.

"Knowing what JJ could do, we realized that JJ was not much different from other monitors we use."

And JJ does her job well. The terrier picks up the scent of KK's cell changes, then barks and tugs at her parents' clothes.

"The other cool thing she does is she knows how to retrieve her kit with the life-saving meds."

Just one month into training in January, JJ responded during one of KK's worst reactions.

"She started licking our daughter to get her up," said Krawczyk. "All the cardiac monitors were in the normal range. KK said, 'Mommy, I feel like there's a ball in my throat.' She was having swelling, and time is of the essence. Four minutes after JJ alerted us, the monitors started to change."

"She alerts the hospital staff before all their fancy equipment can," said Krawczyk. "It makes believers out of those who didn't believe and confirmed those who did. JJ was a better indicator of when things are starting to go wrong than all the monitors."

JJ was trained in scent detection by Deb Cunningham, program director at Eyes Ears Nose and Paws in Chapel Hill, a nonprofit service dog agency.

"One day I was working with a local animal shelter and looking at golden retrievers," she said. "The kennel manager pulled me back and said, 'Hey, I think there is a little dog you should meet.' I had never trained a terrier before and we usually don't work with shelter dogs. I did a temperament test with her. Turned out she was great."

JJ grew up in Cunningham's home and underwent nine months of intense training to be a diabetic alert dog.

Meanwhile, the Krawczyks were looking for a service dog that could alert them when KK was having a reaction and called Cunningham, who had trained dogs in scent work. Cunningham asked if mastocytosis emitted a scent, hoping she might train the little terrier to pick up on the reaction before it became full-blown.

Krawzcyk was asked to swab KK's mouth and save articles of clothing that the girl wore during a reaction so that JJ could be trained to detect her saliva and sweat.

"I couldn't be more proud of JJ," said Cunningham. "She has way surpassed my expectations for what an alert dog can do.... She even alerted someone else in their life who didn't know she had diabetes and went to the doctor as a result."

Now, KK is allowed to go to school with JJ by her side. Her mother, who is an online nursing professor, goes along with her daughter and quietly sits in the classroom doing her work.

"Because JJ is so sensitive I can let KK do all the things she would normally do until JJ alerts me it's time to stop."

For KK, having an alert dog like JJ will be part of the rest of her life.

"We hope she will get better, but we don't expect her disease to go away," said Krawzcyk. "It's a lifelong process for her and that's O.K. Medical science can't provide us with a monitor. JJ is her lifeline and she knows that."

"She [JJ] singlehandedly has done more than any medical person has done," she said. "JJ has given KK a new lease on life and the ability to lead a normal life."

So, what's being "psychic" in the light of the above article?

To me, it seems like the accurate perception/reading of a set of signals; whether particles or electromagnetic, filtered from any interferences; that are indicative of the start/birth of some event in the process of unfolding.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Agape (22nd December 2013), animovado (8th September 2014), Aspen (24th January 2015), birddog (6th September 2014), Caren (6th February 2015), Carmody (5th February 2015), Casey Claar (3rd May 2022), seko (3rd April 2015), Selene (21st December 2013), Snookie (10th September 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd December 2013)

19. Link to Post #352
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo
    So, what's being "psychic" in the light of the above article?

To me, it seems like the accurate perception/reading of a set of signals; whether particles or electromagnetic, filtered from any interferences; that are indicative of the start/birth of some event in the process of unfolding.
    Exactly!

Wonderful dog, though. Good. good. dog!

Cheers,

Selene

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Agape (22nd December 2013), birddog (4th October 2014), Hervé (22nd December 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd December 2013)

21. Link to Post #353
    United States Avalon Member birddog's Avatar
    Thanks

Our government and our agencies will use any good resource that they can get....animal, human or machine..to help them with
    intelligence gathering. If there is something that is available on US soil, and it does things that they cannot do, then they will
    find a way to 'take it', and use it for their purposes, be it animal, human or machine. They will experiment, mark the subject with
    locaters (that send off a signal when one passes a cell phone tower, and send off a signal that can be tracked in space for
    retrieval. They can keep a human or an animal as many lifetimes as they want.

I know all about this, as I am one of their subjects, but I am not alone. I have also spoke with others working on military bases that also are subjected to this. Project Talent picks out certain people for their knowledge, abilities, or both. One is
    'volunteered' by others, and once in, you don't get out.

They wanted me to find others like me, and I said "No..never....and have you do to them what you did to me?...never."
    If you have any abilities, keep them to yourself, less the agencies find you.

This is part of the reason why I said the USA is not free anymore. I am free to move around and about, but they are those
    in stealth always with me. I get a glimpse of them every once in awhile. They say they have big plans for me...next lifetime.

In the article it stated that there are limits to machines. From what I have seen off-world with the advanced aliens, I have to disagree. Machines will advance to become more 'alive' with change.

My information is from personal experiences here, and with the Galactic Confederation in space. I have seen space rise up and fold over like a rug, and traveled through wormholes to the other side of the Universe in the 9th sector for a meeting and back here by morning. .....And our science tells us it would take years..

Impose no limitations on yourself concerning spiritual gifts. I believe that we all will receive ( as long as we are open to it) the knowledge and abilities to do what what is needed to survive in the times ahead. I also believe that these gifts are part of the ascension process of us 'becoming our higher selves'.
    Last edited by birddog; 5th September 2014 at 19:45. Reason: Did not finish post yet

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to birddog For This Post:

Curt (6th September 2014), fourty-two (5th September 2014), kirolak (7th September 2014), Selene (6th September 2014)

23. Link to Post #354
    United States Avalon Member birddog's Avatar
    Thanks

Paula, I believe that by sharing our spiritual gifts with others, we all learn. It is my belief that we all are here at this particular time for a reason. Some people are experiencing their own awakening and discovering their spiritual gifts. So that they don't think that they should suppress them, I believe we should share in a way to let others know that this phenomena is happening, and that they should be open to it too. But at the same time, they should be cautious as to revealing their true identity.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to birddog For This Post:

Aspen (24th January 2015), kirolak (7th September 2014), Snookie (10th September 2014)

25. Link to Post #355
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Thanks for the awesome reading list Bill! This is my favourite topic of all. "The PK Man" sounds amazing, I can't wait to read it. Thanks also for the pdf, cool! I'm in awe of the holographic nature of the universe, the implications and possible applications of it, stunning!
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

26. Link to Post #356
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Be gentle this is my first post / reply, my sole intention is to stimulate thought.

Thank you Bill for bring this subject to the attention of all. There are many great replies and links in the 18 pages I've read.

Running Deer you made the most accurate and moving rely I have every read in any forum in 20 years (refer pg 1) I can honestly relate to your comment … thank you. What we write defines who we are, for ALL to see.
    You also mentioned Mary Rodwell, (refer pg 7) Mary lives not far from me and I have had many enlightening and educational conversations with her in the past.

A thought;
    A life time of rejection, ridicule, isolation and spiritual warfare as a reward for helping people, yet still persist with greater love, is this position one you would willingly accept. The greatest reward is to see a troubled person smile and find some peace.

I have read incalculable numbers of scientific papers, journals and many other documents on this subject, over the past 30 years, my conclusion, specific areas of the Military and the scientific community know the truth. Yet, they will not publically acknowledge the truth. I refer to this as a control mechanism. There is excessive mistrust and power plays between Governments and countries. The Russians are more open to their programs of the past 75 years than any other country I know off.

If you want to know the truth bad enough … you will find it. The problem then becomes that many people do not want to know and accept what they find.

This is a brilliant, yet very controversial subject matter. I believe everyone should be aware of its existence and some of the truths associate to this subject. Those with the ability or gift know the truth. Additionally, through my experience it is over analysed.

Awareness starts here;

1) There are those that portray and embellish ‘themselves’ that do not have the gift, yet, they pretend they do, to manipulate others that are seeking help and understanding. As well as financial gain.
    2) There are those that have the gift ‘in part’ that behave in the same manner as those above (1).
    3) There are those that have the gift ‘in full’ which behave in the same manner as the above (1 & 2).
    4) There are the ones you never hear about and reject recognition for their work and efforts.

How does one recognise the four archetypal groups and recognise their intent and purpose? good or bad?

As stated Biblically, ‘Be aware of the wolf in sheep’s clothing’. This raises the question … how do you recognize a wolf? Basically your five senses are of no use to you. You can only feel their projected energy (To quote Selene's replies; Experience & Ego (refer pg 7 & 16 of this thread)

Therefore; for the uninitiated listen to your spirit / heart, as your inner spirit tells no lies only the truth. But … there is one mitigating environmental condition which must be considered, a behavioural trait we all have or have had at one time. When a person requires immediate assistance with an issue which is in part or wholly based upon ‘Fear’ ALL your defence mechanisms are down.
    ‘When you are drowning you will clutch at anything that ‘may appear’ to save you’. It is this factor which keeps those with ulterior intentions and motivations in business and the individual seeking help on the back foot. And lastly ... this feeds the skeptics.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cruza-1 For This Post:

Aspen (24th January 2015), Blastolabs (4th May 2022)

28. Link to Post #357
    Thanks

Bill,
    There is an old film from 1978 that treats this subject exceptionally well. The film is The Medusa Touch, starring Richard Burton. It is a psychological thriller about a novelist, a telekinetic, who causes disasters simply by thinking about them. Although treated in a sensational manner, the subject leaves one with disturbing thoughts, indeed. Maybe the gift (or the curse) of telekinetics is more often uncontrolable than not...
    Last edited by Roberta; 5th February 2015 at 19:28.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Roberta For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (6th February 2015)

30. Link to Post #358
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Quote Posted by Roberta (here)
    Bill,
    There is an old film from 1978 that treats this subject exceptionally well. The film is The Medusa Touch, starring Richard Burton. It is a psychological thriller about a novelist, a telekinetic, who causes disasters simply by thinking about them. Although treated in a sensational manner, the subject leaves one with disturbing thoughts, indeed. Maybe the gift (or the curse) of telekinetics is more often uncontrolable than not...
    People think of hurricanes as a disaster, but if they did not occur, the weather on earth would be disrupted, and balance would be lost.
    Without some sort of controlled release of negative energy, the tendency is for such energy to fatally accumulate.

It could very well be that "natural disasters" (unconscious events) are preferable to contrived ones,
    as "acts of God" as they are often called, are the "great equalizer".

Hope it makes sense. watch out for the trolls today

31. Link to Post #359
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    http://www.amazon.com/Rattlesnake-Fi.../dp/0615185843

Psychic Self Defence - Dion Fortune** How Arcturians Are Healing Planet Earth - Wayne Brewer
    Walking between worlds belonging to none - Ann Andrews** PK Man - Jeffrey Mishlove
    The Man Who Stare At Goats - Jon Ronson** The Practical Psychic Self Defense Book - Robert Bruce
    BUMP!

Wayne Brewer has been recommended to me!

ARCTURIAN ENERGY!

32. Link to Post #360
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,309 times in 674 posts

I've heard & read that we ALL have the inherent ability to do 'amazing' things, but the ability to do this was 'switched off' aeons ago. We were originally beings with a 12-strand helix to our DNA, but the human race was genetically altered down to just the 2 strands, which we know today. This effectively 'castrated' us - & resulted in vastly limiting our conciousness & abilities. The so-called 'redundant junk DNA' in our system is now being re-evaluated by those scientists/geneticists who are bravely stepping outside of the 'box'. But don't expect any MSM 'revelations' soon!
    By divine intention, we are in the process of being slowly 're-booted' & being returned to our divine state - as powerful co-creators. A few humans have been born with this ability already intact & I think their purpose is to wake the rest of us up - to be the 'wayshowers'.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Mike (4th April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst 1 8 18 19 LastLast