+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst 1 4 14 19 LastLast

Thread: Exceptional psychic abilities in exceptional people

1. Link to Post #261
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Default Re: Exceptional psychic abilities in exceptional people

You are playing a mind game Donk, is this useful? this is not at all what was being done, using one's free will to trumps their free will. And you know it. This has little importance, it was just a plain Learning lesson for all involved, at the conscious or unconscious level. And you know this Donk.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Christine (19th October 2013), Limor Wolf (20th October 2013), Roisin (19th October 2013), RunningDeer (19th October 2013), soleil (19th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #262
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    Quote Posted by w1ndmill (here)
    I'm finding this thread totally fascinating and can't wait to read what is written next, although I haven't watched all the videos yet and will come back to them if I can keep up. Thank you so much.

What I would like to know, and I don't think there's been a comprehensive list, is just what constitutes "exceptional psychic abilities". I have oob experiences but they are involuntary and uncontrolled and I end up in strange places, so I do not therefore consider it to be an exceptional ability. EXCEPT they serve as proof to me that there are abilities outside the norm. I can sometimes also tap into a person who is walking in front of me but only pick up a feeling of weight or mood, not thoughts or anything else.

So what is considered to be an "exceptional" psychic ability? Does anyone here, for instance, have the ability to be in two places at the same time?
    99.99% of the folks I encounter every day recognize far less than you have recognized about yourself that relates to psi abilities. I see you as exceptional.
    Yes, this is a very sensitive issue. Some people get prickly when someone says they have an special/ exceptional ability. Especially the ones who don't think that they themselves have any special ability who wouldn't mind having one. But once again, we all have them but until we develop those latent abilities that we DO have, they will never know that they themselves have them too. Then there are those ones who have a special ability but it irks them that others can do the same thing too. It's like it's a blow to their ego that there are others who can do the same thing where maybe the other person is even better at it than they are. For people like that, they go around with a chip on their shoulder and will nit-pic at the other persons' ability to diminish it in someway. I've definitely seen a lot of competition between those who have the same skill... or those with different abilities too... each trying to one up the other so they can be at the top of the heap. Go to any paranormal forum and you'll see that kind of thing going on all the time. Many of those who are at the same level of some kind of an ability will form a clique and gang up on anybody who’s more talented than they are. It’s like they want to establish a standard of development for any particular ability and anyone whose ability is beyond what theirs is, is targeted and ganged up on . I’ve been there myself so I know what THAT’S like.
    This is just another reason why those with advanced abilities stay out of those forums.
    Last edited by Roisin; 20th October 2013 at 17:22.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Billy (20th October 2013), Caren (6th February 2015), Chester (20th October 2013), Christine (19th October 2013), Hazel (20th October 2013), Limor Wolf (20th October 2013), Miller (19th October 2013), RunningDeer (19th October 2013), william r sanford72 (19th October 2013)

5. Link to Post #263
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,263 times in 5,712 posts

I don't know if anyone watched this video here?

http://blip.tv/rabbit-hole-central/d...se-pt-3-131665

Quote Divine Blessings or Earthly Abuse? pt 3

Quote Part three of interview by Alan Steinfeld with Ullrich Zimmermann on his sexual encounters with Satya Sai Baba and subsequent spiritual experiences. A study into the Great Work, the God Within and the problematic role of the Guru.
    The thread is about exceptional abilities. An emphasis was placed in the interview on power. Ability takes power. There is an esoteric teaching advises we become innocent and harmless and that state of being taps the greatest power. I believe that makes sense. I associate innocence with authentically being one self.

It might be that being authentic could include misusing power? But maybe there is a failsafe of balance so that one cannot overstep a limit of misuse?

At the moment, I feel very uplifted by all the voices reiterating that some of us are here to be artists of our lives and develop the kind of beingness who accesses exceptional power through intention to just be oneself.

The young man noticed one particular aspect of Sai Baba..he was not physically vibrant. He was later ill and then died.

Many people seem to be able to use energy. The vitality in themselves that demonstrates as vibrant health and inner generated healing is missing. This is just not coherent IMO.

The lack of coherence is proof to me that whatever source of this instruction, it falls flat. There are thought forms involved. In fact the creation of thought forms is a teaching of many traditions...they take on a life and we may be controlled by powerful ones.

I met a great spiritual leader named "Daskalos" Stylianos Atteshlis. His school is one that traces lineage to early Christianity. He lived in Cyprus and he taught a body of work that is very esoteric. When I met him, he did not glow with health and joy. He seemed very sad and diffident. What thought forms was he really engaging?He developed diabetes and later had a stroke. Then he died after being in a period of disability.

That is not sensible to me?

I believe the people of power may be getting confused. The trap of alliance with thoughtforms that sieve off the innate physical vitality without replenishing seems to express "Stop" signs. What REALLY is that about to heal others and deny oneself?

It seems more wise to commit to life experience showing abundance. Our connection to our own power takes nothing away from anyone in anyway and yet benefits because of an overflow of the vast Universal stream.

If I become very strong in my own EGOIC being: health, abundance, beauty and majesty that exists and that I see around me is shown in me. This praises creator.

Paths that are supporting the personal revelation of self and ability to create value in this life as a spiritualized body mind trumps. The reason it trumps is that fractally, as we master experience, it spreads naturally to all.

The Universe is very much supportive of us demonstrating ourselves and shining. I observe that some "Avatars" have demonstrated covering themselves back up in illusions. There seems a huge trap in believing oneself a world savior.

More than ever we can take back the powerpack we access and turn on our switches.

My prayer is that we all experience the epitome of the incredible beauty that we as humans ARE now and always.

Observe where your power is coming and going and it gets very interesting.

I like that phrase "let the dead bury the dead". To me it means that some great beings become deadened unfortunately by starvation form their own source.
    They need get well cards, not allegiance.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Agape (19th October 2013), alexandra (19th October 2013), Billy (20th October 2013), Chester (20th October 2013), Christine (19th October 2013), donk (19th October 2013), greybeard (19th October 2013), Miller (20th October 2013), onawah (19th October 2013), Roisin (19th October 2013), RunningDeer (19th October 2013), Sebastion (19th October 2013), william r sanford72 (19th October 2013)

7. Link to Post #264
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

donk,

Such good questions and worthy of deep examination. I would suggest that since you are asking them you are ready to find your own answers.

I can give you my experiential data as Paula and others have done. In sharing with you it is only to deepen the understanding as we go forward. So allow me some time for my own musings on such a question.

I tend more and more to see the Self, the World (earth plane), cosmos, and extending out into the universe as an energetic construction or as manifest consciousness. As we understand more and more the holographic nature of our existence the questions you ask can be understood, not from a humanistic moral point of view, but from a cosmic point of view.

First I would say that we are all consciously or unconsciously exercising our "free will", the problems of course arise when another consciously and malevolently manipulates another being's "free will" into doing what they want to impose. All you have to do is examine the state of our world.. .. those dirty secrets are in plain view. From the rape of our planet to the implementation of a police state.

So what do we do? How do we break free and in the process free all BEings that are trapped in the matrix of manipulation? We awaken, become aware and therefore consciously exercise our Free Will and start to change the dynamic.

You can not get away from the fact that as consciousness you are influencing the Holograph... you either accept your responsibility as a Free Will plus Awareness or you succumb to the imposition.

My deepest answer is that one MUST eject all selfish egoistic concerns as they enter into a more aware consciousness... Let me put it this way, my Free Will is equal to the respect I have for the Free Will of all LIFE Forms so when I work WITH them I search for a harmonic and resonance that liberates and doesn't enslave. As we enter a more TRUE understanding and consciousness of who we are we accept our responsibility and virtually Bring the LIGHT of awareness to what ever shaded area we look to. So in that way I would say AWARENESS (not ego, but the big awareness of ALL) plus my free will to be of service will trump the deluded free will of those who would desecrate or willfully manipulate another to serve them.

For mySelf I have no concern in how this operates. I have done plenty of imposing in my past, I understand the corruption of "power over" so my "soul" can no longer participate. It gets pretty simple in the end.

With respect and love,
    Christine

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Quote free will + awareness 'trumps' free will
    choice(s) on both sides of the equation
    Agreed. And I find it concerning.

So now I am asking: what are the consequences of using your awareness to impose on another's will? Of exercising your free will in that manner where your awareness trumps their free will?

8. Link to Post #265
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote free will + awareness 'trumps' free will
    choice(s) on both sides of the equation
    Agreed. And I find it concerning.

So now I am asking: what are the consequences of using your awareness to impose on another's will? Of exercising your free will in that manner where your awareness trumps their free will?
    Hi Donk,

I can only speak for myself. I don’t impose on another’s free will nor do I allow another to impose on mine. There are unlimited possibilities as to the choices and which direction the outcomes go. Awareness narrows them down.

One of Light does not chose to usurp another’s free will. That is part of my responsibility as an evolving being. Also, if there’s a need to impose it, as you imply, i.e., black-white-think, that means I look outside myself to empower the situation. Namely, I don’t have enough within. Which is a FALSE BELIEF. There’s an innate knowing one is made of teflon.

My awareness for free will comes from developing it through knowledge and practice. That’s ONE reason why I am here at this time, in this duality experience. It is to learn every facet of who I am which includes to uncover and streamline natural gifts....as is everyone. That second part is important, too. We are teacher/student mirrors for one another.

The very fact we live and breath means we are all choosing and will’ing’. Whether it’s through passive, aggressive, passive-aggressive, aware or unaware means. Don’t kid yourself, it goes on. It’s your job to decided how you want to interchange. Boundaries. No. Yes. Not that. Yes, that.

I chose power over force.
    Knowledge is power.
    Awareness increases power.
    Increased power = Light uncovered.
    Sovereign Being
    Peace to Donk,
    Paula

9. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

alexandra (19th October 2013), amandapoet (3rd November 2013), Billy (20th October 2013), Caren (6th February 2015), Chester (20th October 2013), Christine (19th October 2013), Curt (6th September 2014), Delight (19th October 2013), donk (19th October 2013), Limor Wolf (20th October 2013), Miller (20th October 2013), onawah (20th October 2013), Roisin (19th October 2013), Selene (20th October 2013), Swan (19th October 2013), william r sanford72 (19th October 2013), Wind (20th October 2013)

10. Link to Post #266
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    You are playing a mind game Donk, is this useful? this is not at all what was being done, using one's free will to trumps their free will. And you know it. This has little importance, it was just a plain Learning lesson for all involved, at the conscious or unconscious level. And you know this Donk.
    Asking direct questions in an open forum is a "mind game"? And I know it??

What mind game is that, pray tell? The one where I get people to think about the implications of these powers people seem to having trouble deciding if they exist?

I state my intentions clearly, as always. I am asking valid questions that Christine lauds below--why are you making accusations that I am somehow being manipulative?

As I said, I believe in these powers. I believe they can be manipulated and used by others for less benevolent purposes and less benevolent people than Paula and Carmody when I wrote them.

So to answer your question, I think it would be very useful to be the many sensitive and vulnerable, the people strong in these powers, to think about the questions I asked, so they'd have this greater awareness that appears to me by the descriptions on this thread to be an evolutionary advantage to be used in your favor.

I feel it is extremely useful to at least have disclaimers and discussions (such as my posts attempt to generate--call that a mind game if you want) in discussion of this very REAL topic to point out that we are actually discussing the exact tools of intra-species predation .

I understand Carmody and Paula's examples are not that, all my purpose is to get people to take some of these ideas a little further, rather than keep their awareness at the lower level you seem to be (to me) defending.

No mind games in my book, I clearly stated my intent and beliefs: I am trying to bring light to what I feel is a dark area, raising the awareness of those I truly care about, in hopes they protect themselves from becoming the prey of "exceptional abilities"
    Last edited by donk; 19th October 2013 at 14:12.

11. Link to Post #267
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

hey donk...if i might add. i typically like to drive/cruise along. i prefer to have peoplepass me than ride my behind. so most if not always i take MY awareness and share the thought of passing me. now, they dont always pass me. but 95% they do.i can and do safely assume that is THEIR OWN free will CHOOSING to pass. all i did was hint at it. does that make sense?

whatever consequences there are....are tied to their free will, its not mine MAKING the decision for the,. usually people just think it was THEIR idea
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Post:

Billy (20th October 2013), Christine (19th October 2013), Delight (19th October 2013), donk (19th October 2013), Limor Wolf (20th October 2013), onawah (19th October 2013), Roisin (19th October 2013), RunningDeer (19th October 2013), Wind (20th October 2013)

13. Link to Post #268
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,580 times in 2,838 posts

Donk.christine..and wonderful Paula...answerd and voiced a major concern for me.donk was able to put into words what couldnt or didnt have the balls to ask.the reason i find myself NOT using my abilitys was for the reasons donk and a few others voiced.if i cant control it.then maybe i shouldnt bee using it.or at the very least seek guidance.inside and out.also.Can our focused intent groups..that energy is very real..can it bee harvested..and used for dark purpose without our awareness.even syphoned.theses thoughts and feelings have been rolling around for awhile.glad to see them on the thread.and being addressed.Feel they are most important and relevant.thank you.truth always.william.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Billy (20th October 2013), Christine (19th October 2013), Delight (19th October 2013), donk (19th October 2013), Limor Wolf (20th October 2013), onawah (19th October 2013), Roisin (19th October 2013), RunningDeer (19th October 2013)

15. Link to Post #269
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

WRT Donks inquiries on this.

I think it's best to take each ability as it comes up and when it comes to those who have an ability in the mind control category, if there was ever a good one to ask those who have it to share with us their insights on when to use it and and when not to use it .... mind control is that ability. Ethics and personal responsibility certainly comes to the forefront especially for this type of skill and talent.

I certainly know those who abuse that talent too but Carmody's example about influencing his audience like that is amusing and completely benign. But anyone who wants to know more about what it's like to have such an ability will naturally ask that person about when to use it when not to.
    If someone comes on here to tell us what they can do, they should expect that people will want to know more about it. In this case, asking someone who's good at mind control and where they draw the line on that as far as what's ethical or not would come up in any ongoing conversation wrt to someone who has it.

But everybody is different. If that person is insulted by such a question like that then that's their own thing and not you. Just shrug it off and let be. Don't try to figure it out... just let it be.

But fortunately when it comes to Carmody's case, just by reading over his posts we know that he's put a lot of effort into his own spiritual development. So that should give us a clue that he practices his ability with moral and ethical responsibility. If people didn't think that, then he wouldn't be at this forum in the first place.
    Last edited by Roisin; 19th October 2013 at 16:03.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Billy (20th October 2013), Christine (19th October 2013), Curt (6th September 2014), donk (19th October 2013), Limor Wolf (20th October 2013), Miller (20th October 2013), onawah (19th October 2013), RunningDeer (19th October 2013), Selene (20th October 2013), william r sanford72 (20th October 2013)

17. Link to Post #270
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by william r sanford72 (here)
    Donk.christine..and wonderful Paula...answerd and voiced a major concern for me. Donk was able to put into words what couldnt or didnt have the balls to ask. The reason i find myself NOT using my abilitys was for the reasons donk and a few others voiced. If i cant control it, then maybe i shouldnt be using it, or at the very least seek guidance inside and out.

Also, can our focused intent groups..that energy is very real..can it bee harvested..and used for dark purpose without our awareness. Even syphoned.theses thoughts and feelings have been rolling around for awhile.

Glad to see them on the thread, and being addressed. Feel they are most important and relevant. thank you. truth always. william.
    Thank you, William and Donk for asking the hard questions.

Energy is. Energy is neither good or bad. It is we that make the choice on how to use it.

Dark ones have no more power than Light ones. It’s we, the actors, that give them more when we audition or purchase tickets to their illusionary play.

And, yes, it is in part because of the alterations of food, water, air, technology, and giving over to their trickery. But, in 3D duality, there are counters to everything. It is my belief that question and answers come in bundles. And at another level they are one in the same because it’s Life at play.

A Master can give a flawless notion. If we are not ‘fit’ to contain it, then it’s lost. ‘Fit’ as in dispel false beliefs, and do the things that raise our energies, so we see that this is all BS. By us active in discovery of how to tweak our natural abilities, then we’ll warp out of this duality phase.

We are here to engage life impeccably. As we do, we lighten in countless ways.

Peace and heart,
    Paula

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Billy (20th October 2013), Christine (19th October 2013), Curt (6th September 2014), Delight (19th October 2013), donk (19th October 2013), Limor Wolf (20th October 2013), Miller (20th October 2013), onawah (19th October 2013), Roisin (19th October 2013), Selene (20th October 2013), william r sanford72 (20th October 2013), Wind (20th October 2013)

19. Link to Post #271
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wow! The insights that are being shared in this thread are truly mind boggling! All of you, thanks so much for sharing and I'm learning something new each day this thread continues!

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

alexandra (19th October 2013), Billy (20th October 2013), Christine (19th October 2013), Curt (6th September 2014), Limor Wolf (20th October 2013), onawah (20th October 2013), RunningDeer (19th October 2013)

21. Link to Post #272
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    “...As I said, I believe in these powers. I believe they can be manipulated and used by others for less benevolent purposes and less benevolent people than Paula and Carmody when I wrote them.”

“... my purpose is to get people to take some of these ideas a little further, rather than keep their awareness at the lower level ...”

“No mind games in my book, I clearly stated my intent and beliefs: I am trying to bring light to what I feel is a dark area, raising the awareness of those I truly care about, in hopes they protect themselves from becoming the prey of "exceptional abilities"
    Hi Donk,

For the record, I’ve only read your urgency for what needs to be uncovered and for no other reason. Your posts are consistent and written with clarity. I chock it up to the strange energies and dynamics at this time.

My solution to “less benevolent purposes” is counter balance with the truth of who we are. By my sharing slices of experience, it is my hope that people custom design their techniques or it triggers remembrance of their innate abilities.

If I impart only one idea: cool things happen because I know they do. So more and more come my way. What I once called miracles, are ordinary events.

Because of the on-going upgrades in our body technology, belief systems, and willingness to take it to the next level, we continue. It’s happening all the time, and all around. Time to hitch a ride. Awareness triggers the quickening.

With heart,
    Paula

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Billy (20th October 2013), Christine (20th October 2013), Curt (6th September 2014), Delight (19th October 2013), donk (19th October 2013), Limor Wolf (20th October 2013), onawah (20th October 2013), Roisin (19th October 2013), william r sanford72 (20th October 2013), Wind (20th October 2013)

23. Link to Post #273
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

A friend had her arm injured by carelessness in spiritual warfare. A massage therapist by trade, she depended on making her appointments. I successfully healed the injury. I wanted to show her a greater level of human potential. Instead, she learned that someone else will save her from her carelessness.

I don't use my abilities to help or hinder anyone anymore.

I do use them on traffic lights tho.
    Last edited by Shezbeth; 19th October 2013 at 17:36.

24. Link to Post #274
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

Carmody, I have a question...and it kinda ties into the direction I hope the thread's moving:

Quote I claim to have made approx 4000 people SIT DOWN, at the peak of a given concert, when the rest of the crowd was standing (+50,000 people). (among other instances)
    I have zero doubt in my mind you (& other "exceptional" people) are able to do this...but what gives you the right? Isn't that some sort of violation of others' free will?

Also: who's to say there's not someone MORE exceptional, compelling you to "choose" to do that, without you realizing?
    I'm not wanting to get into the details. One could express it as me making people sit down, but the reality of how such a thing occurred...might be something different. There was no violation of free will.

Even the way people speak of it, betrays the projection of such, the sheer internal separation from the depth of self (knowing) that is required. 'Power', 'ability', 'gift', etc.

It's like saying my ear is these things...when... everyone's got an ear, or whatnot.

As for being compelled by someone/thing/etc else to do such a thing -----no.
    Last edited by Carmody; 19th October 2013 at 21:33.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Billy (20th October 2013), Christine (20th October 2013), meeradas (20th October 2013), onawah (20th October 2013)

26. Link to Post #275
    Thanks

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    Quote Posted by w1ndmill (here)
    I'm finding this thread totally fascinating and can't wait to read what is written next, although I haven't watched all the videos yet and will come back to them if I can keep up. Thank you so much.

What I would like to know, and I don't think there's been a comprehensive list, is just what constitutes "exceptional psychic abilities". I have oob experiences but they are involuntary and uncontrolled and I end up in strange places, so I do not therefore consider it to be an exceptional ability. EXCEPT they serve as proof to me that there are abilities outside the norm. I can sometimes also tap into a person who is walking in front of me but only pick up a feeling of weight or mood, not thoughts or anything else.

So what is considered to be an "exceptional" psychic ability? Does anyone here, for instance, have the ability to be in two places at the same time?
    99.99% of the folks I encounter every day recognize far less than you have recognized about yourself that relates to psi abilities. I see you as exceptional.
    "Among the most remarkable of the documented cases of bilocation was the Padre's appearance in the air over San Giovanni Rotondo during World War II. While southern Italy remained in Nazi hands American bombers were given the job of attacking the city of San Giovanni Rotondo. However, when they appeared over the city and prepared to unload their munitions a brown-robed friar appeared before their aircraft. All attempts to release the bombs failed. In this way Padre Pio kept his promise to the citizens that their town would be spared. Later on, when an American airbase was established at Foggia a few miles away, one of the pilots of this incident visited the friary and found to his surprise the little friar he had seen in the air that day over San Giovanni.

As to how Padre Pio with God's help accomplished such feats, the closest he ever came to an explanation of bilocation was to say that it occurred "by an extension of his personality." "

http://www.ewtn.com/padrepio/mystic/bilocation.htm

to remote view, but to bring your own shape along for the ride. This is usually seen in the 'waking sleep' (lucid) state by other people, but it can go full bore and be a full bio-location. Depends on the location (ley lines and energy points), the person's individual astrology chart and the energies for that time period, and the mental state of the people (and their astrology) who are to 'receive' the visit. The more sure of one's self that the given bio-locator is, and the more capable of 'imagining in completeness' (perfection in projection and reception)' they are, the more true and real the bio-location can be.

One might say that bio-location is tied to the art of the creation of the tulpa. The tulpa being the 'little ego', but not hampered by the duality barrier. Sometimes the tulpa can be very nasty. Buddhist students are taught how to make it,and then dissolve it. Keeping a tulpa around (one's own), specifically in a 'not clear' person, is not advised.

Recall, that in the bible, both Lucifer and God both stated that your belief was required, for them to exist. (collective consciousness expressions, one the dark and selfish the other the collective good).

Now, the next point in that domino of logic is...would that not be a thing to control?

To say that one controls that 'collective reality formation- thought being', called 'god' or 'lucifer'? How does a darker dimensional race intrude and control humanity, exactly?

Why...by controlling the collective thought forms. The religions. If tulpas and bioloction exist, then so does the collective thought form we call god. as does the dark representation.

Are you the flea, or the dog? Which is it? Are you the food, or the source of the feeder? As..the very idea of separation, objectivity and causality/casualty, in reality, do not exist..then...is there a difference in any of this, from the self? All those forms that most people are familiar with -are separational and objective.

Which a 'god', a tulpa collective thought form, would require, in order to exist... and any group who might like to control humanity via humanity's consciousness, their emotional animal, they would by necessity move into controlling the offices of such a representation. Thus what controls the church and what controls satanism, is one and the same. (that collective consciousness is the 'telephone system' I was wired into when I had all those folks sit down).

As long as one believes in good and evil, in god and lucifer, or whatever...one is objectified and separated and lives a duality life ,and one is trapped in their own logic break... and will never be free.

Thus, what, exactly.....are we doing, here?

Last edited by Carmody; 19th October 2013 at 22:07.

27. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

1inMany (20th October 2013), Billy (20th October 2013), Caren (6th February 2015), Christine (20th October 2013), eaglespirit (19th October 2013), Flash (20th October 2013), Limor Wolf (20th October 2013), Miller (20th October 2013), onawah (20th October 2013), Roisin (20th October 2013), seko (20th October 2013), Selene (20th October 2013), william r sanford72 (20th October 2013)

28. Link to Post #276
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    One might say that bio-location is tied to the art of the creation of the tulpa. The tulpa being the 'little ego', but not hampered by the duality barrier. Sometimes the tulpa can be very nasty. Buddhist students are taught how to make it,and then dissolve it. Keeping a tulpa around (one's own), specifically in a 'not clear' person, is not advised.
    I suppose you may have heard of Alexandra David-Neel? Her life is inspiring!!

As an intrepid explorer and spiritual seeker, she traveled to Tibet at a time when it was almost impossible for westerners, especially as a woman. She received lamaist training and did create a tulpa. Her example is a fair one to heed because thoughts once manifested do not like to be dissolved.

Quote The method involved was essentially intense concentration and visualization. David-Neel's tulpa began its existence as a plump, benign little monk, similar to Friar Tuck. It was at first entirely subjective, but gradually, with practice, she was able to visualize the tulpa out there, like an imaginary ghost flitting about the real world.

In time the vision grew in clarity and substance until it was indistinguishable from physical reality-a sort of self-induced hallucination. But the day came when the hallucination slipped from her conscious control. She discovered that the monk would appear from time to time when she had not willed it. Furthermore her friendly little figure was slimming down and taking on a distinctly sinister aspect.

Eventually her companions, who where unaware of the mental disciplines she was practicing, began to ask about the "stranger" who had turned up in their camp-a clear indication that a creature which was no more that solidified imagination had definite objective reality.
    At this point, David-Neel decided things had gone too far and applied different lamaist techniques to reabsorb the creature into her own mind. The tulpa proved very unwillling to face destruction in this way so that the process took several weeks and left its creator exhausted.http://www.tulpa.com/explain/alexandra.html
    Then there is the "Lady in Blue", María Fernández Coronel y Arana, Abbess of Ágreda (2 April 1602 – 24 May 1665) who bilocated in the 17th century.

Quote Sor María de Jesús is credited by some with contributing to the evangelization of the Jumano Indians in what is today Texas. Between 1620 and 1623 she reported that she was often "transported by the aid of the angels" to settlements of a people called Jumanos. She reported further visits afterwards, but they were less frequent. These reported visits occurred while María physically remained in the convent at Ágreda.They have been cataloged as bilocation, an event where a person is, or seems to be, in two places at the same time.
    The Jumanos of New Spain (modern New Mexico and Texas) had long been requesting missionaries, possibly hoping for protection from Apaches. Eventually a mission led by the Franciscan Friar Juan de Salas visited them in 1629.Before sending the friars, Father Alonzo de Benavides, Custodian of New Mexico, asked the natives why they were so eager to be baptized. They said they had been visited by a Lady in Blue who had told them to ask the fathers for help, pointing to a painting of a nun in a blue habit and saying she was dressed like that but was a beautiful young girl.The Jumanos visiting Isleta indicated that the Lady in Blue had visited them in the area now known as the Salinas National Monument (an area settled by the Spanish) south of modern day Mountainair, New Mexico, located 65 miles south of Albuquerque. At the same time, Fray Esteban de Perea had brought an inquiry to Benavides from sor María's confessor in Spain asking whether there was any evidence that she had visited the Jumanos.http://worldraaz.blogspot.com/2013/0...eda-maria.html
    http://unmyst3.blogspot.com/2010/01/mary-agreda.html

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd October 2013), Billy (20th October 2013), Caren (6th February 2015), Carmody (20th October 2013), Christine (20th October 2013), Limor Wolf (20th October 2013), Miller (20th October 2013), onawah (20th October 2013), Roisin (20th October 2013), seko (20th October 2013), william r sanford72 (20th October 2013)

30. Link to Post #277
    Thanks

So..then..logically..are we now moving into the collective requirement to dissolve evil/lucifer and also to dissolve 'god'?

'Wherever you go..there you are'..and...' you are what you is'.

When observation, in quantum terms and conditions, which the universe itself is..when quantum shifting occurs in the act of concentration/observation, when the wave duality collapses to the single particle..when this happens..then..what does this mean about energy involvement/manipulation?

It means that imagination x concentration = manifestation of hard realities.

Collective reality in time/space 3d flow, as manifestation of the ego/will/body/emotions of the individuals, as a 'coven' group, but 7 billion of us in shared 'hypnotic trance'.
    Last edited by Carmody; 19th October 2013 at 22:35.

31. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Billy (20th October 2013), Christine (20th October 2013), Delight (19th October 2013), eaglespirit (19th October 2013), Flash (20th October 2013), Limor Wolf (20th October 2013), meeradas (20th October 2013), Miller (20th October 2013), onawah (20th October 2013), Roisin (20th October 2013), william r sanford72 (20th October 2013)

32. Link to Post #278
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    So..then..logically..are we now moving into the collective requirement to dissolve evil/lucifer and also to dissolve 'god'?

'Wherever you go..there you are'..and...' you are what you is'.

When observation, in quantum terms and conditions, which the universe itself is..when quantum shifting occurs in the act of concentration/observation, when the wave duality collapses to the single particle..when this happens..then..what does this mean about energy involvement/manipulation?

It means that imagination x concentration = manifestation of hard realities.

Collective reality in time/space 3d flow, as manifestation of the ego/will/body/emotions of the individuals, as a 'coven' group, but 7 billion of us in shared 'hypnotic trance'.
    The collective trance is breaking up.

This is from Lisa Renee's October Energetic Synthesis post
    Revealing the Imposter

Quote The Luciferian Attributes and Impostor Spirit Qualities (STS)

Cloaks itself within the authority of False Father God archetypes to manipulate though domination and control while shapeshifting its outward appearance in both physical genders.
    Siphons spiritual light and rapes the Mother's Holy Spirit through the feminine principle with Vengeance and Self-righteousness, while propping up a false spiritual parent of the Mother to the masses.
    Through False Parent Archetypes it can only use the Negative Ego constructs to produce false spiritual light for its creations.
    False Light is temporary and has to be consistently replenished through stealing or vampirizing from others inner resources of Light, primarily covets the Mothers Holy Spirit therefore misogynistic.
    Has hatred and disdain for the power of the Mother's spiritual principle and resents and blames her Son, Christos for his position, therefore has crucified him/her.
    Has a superior, hierarchal and elitist mental body belief system that tricks it to believe its position or ability is higher than it really is; self-entitled.
    Deception, manipulation and vampirism of others are its theme to survive within promoting chaos, confusion and ambiguity.
    Self-aggrandizement of personal leadership role through its negative ego compels it to abuse power and authority believing the innocent are stupid to be led deceptively and controlled.
    Promotes false hierarchy for domination and control through promotion of hive mind mentality. (Hive mind is carry out group orders and do not question authority)
    Becomes hostile and violent when its authority or power is questioned.
    Uses inner and outer violence to promote its agenda and will sacrifice others easily for its own selfish motivations.
    Skillful to use manipulation techniques to avoid transparency, accountability to actions which is to continually deceive others through a divide and conquer strategy.
    Uses biblical deception and salvation models to promote seed fears of Armageddon software and Victim/Victimizer archetypes to target any development of unity consciousness including attacking and destroying human values for achieving unconditional love and peace.
    Steals access to paranormal ability or supraluminal intelligence in order to use astral glamour as the way to pretend or provide proof to the enslaved human in the display of its "superior" intelligence and authority of those who serve the Luciferian False Light System (This is the razzle and dazzle to create followers of the false light systems.) This way the person who is "astral hypnotized" does not realize the same Luciferian spirit in that person feeding the astral glamour is actually being used as their spiritual jailer and prison warden. This creates a reliance and dependency on the very thing that enslaves the person in the false light which traps them without evolutionary possibility continued in the afterlife. http://www.energeticsynthesis.com/in...g-the-impostor

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Billy (20th October 2013), Christine (20th October 2013), Flash (20th October 2013), Limor Wolf (20th October 2013), onawah (20th October 2013), Roisin (20th October 2013), william r sanford72 (20th October 2013)

34. Link to Post #279
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

When one does not understand what they are then one is left in the dubious position of defining the thing they don't understand. And since the defining infers understanding the only possible way to maintain that definition is by denial of their own ignorance. The best way to defend ignorance is to seek for authority in another, thereby deferring the denial and transferring the burden of proof. Thus lightened, not quite enlightened though, one can get on with more pressing concerns like being late for work, or what outfit to wear.

Like nature, reality abhors a vacuum.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Flash (20th October 2013), onawah (20th October 2013), william r sanford72 (20th October 2013)

36. Link to Post #280
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

I suppose you may have heard of Alexandra David-Neel? Her life is inspiring!!

As an intrepid explorer and spiritual seeker, she traveled to Tibet at a time when it was almost impossible for westerners, especially as a woman. She received lamaist training and did create a tulpa. Her example is a fair one to heed because thoughts once manifested do not like to be dissolved.

Quote The method involved was essentially intense concentration and visualization. David-Neel's tulpa began its existence as a plump, benign little monk, similar to Friar Tuck. It was at first entirely subjective, but gradually, with practice, she was able to visualize the tulpa out there, like an imaginary ghost flitting about the real world.

In time the vision grew in clarity and substance until it was indistinguishable from physical reality-a sort of self-induced hallucination. But the day came when the hallucination slipped from her conscious control. She discovered that the monk would appear from time to time when she had not willed it. Furthermore her friendly little figure was slimming down and taking on a distinctly sinister aspect.

Eventually her companions, who where unaware of the mental disciplines she was practicing, began to ask about the "stranger" who had turned up in their camp-a clear indication that a creature which was no more that solidified imagination had definite objective reality.
    At this point, David-Neel decided things had gone too far and applied different lamaist techniques to reabsorb the creature into her own mind. The tulpa proved very unwillling to face destruction in this way so that the process took several weeks and left its creator exhausted.http://www.tulpa.com/explain/alexandra.html
    Here's the book:
    Magic and Mystery in Tibet, also sometimes translated as
    With Mystics and Magicians in Tibet.

MUST READ for all Avalonians.

http://projectavalon.net/Magic_and_Mystery_in_Tibet.pdf

37. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd October 2013), Billy (20th October 2013), Carmody (20th October 2013), Delight (20th October 2013), Gardener (20th October 2013), Lettherebelight (20th October 2013), Limor Wolf (20th October 2013), Magnus (20th October 2013), nomadguy (20th October 2013), onawah (20th October 2013), Roisin (20th October 2013), seko (20th October 2013), Teti75 (20th October 2013), twin fig (21st October 2013), william r sanford72 (20th October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst 1 4 14 19 LastLast