+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst 1 9 19

Thread: Exceptional psychic abilities in exceptional people

1. Link to Post #361
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Exceptional psychic abilities in exceptional people

I loved The Holographic Universe! I was in tears, not of sadness but because it blew my mind after reading it... Such a great book. I'm not sure if this is the place to ask but where is the best place to discuss lucid dreams? Where is the best place to discuss paranormal experiences and psychic phenomena? Best place to discuss contact with "orbs" (sorry not sure what else to call them, I don't claim to know what an "orb" is exactly)? There are other topics of interest, but these are areas of interest to start with, and I want to know the best places to go to read and post for topics. I'm new and this is a big site so I hope you don't mind me asking these questions on this thread. Thanks for the invite! This looks like a really cool place!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to panthyr For This Post:

Debra (23rd April 2015), Leonard (25th July 2018), Michelle Marie (5th February 2018), petra (8th July 2019), Pieman (9th March 2020), ulli (22nd April 2015)

3. Link to Post #362
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Hi Panthyr, Welcome to Avalon, a great place to share your ideas, a great place to open up Treads on the like of "Lucid Dreams", "Paranormal Phenomenon", "Psychic Ability", and the like. I wish you a Great Scientific and Spiritual Journey here!

If you have any questions, or need help with anything, please just let me know. If it's something that I can't handle, then I'll find someone who can.

If you want to, you can reply to this visitor message and continue our conversation by clicking VIEW CONVERSATION -- just above here, and to the right. This will be viewable by all the other members (if anyone wants to see it!).

I’ve highlighted several threads that are designed help you navigate the forum.

Bill Ryan’s Welcome to Avalon thread where members may reply.
    http://projectavalon.net/r/Welcome.php

Paul’s Sandbox practice thread (a place to learn or sharpen your skills in such areas as adding pictures, creating links, and replying with quoted material).
    http://projectavalon.net/r/Sandbox.php

For technical assistance
    http://projectavalon.net/r/TechQA.php

For general information
    http://projectavalon.net/r/Info.php

Bill Ryan’s threads, including a link to his 2011 interview.
    http://projectavalon.net/r/BillRyan.php

Priority threads
    http://projectavalon.net/r/Priority.php

Two threads which are informal and diverse in scope:

Here and Now…What’s Happening
    http://projectavalon.net/r/HereAndNow.php

Up At The Ranch and Beyond
    http://projectavalon.net/r/Ranch.php

And again, Welcome To Avalon!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Debra (23rd April 2015), Leonard (25th July 2018), Michelle Marie (5th February 2018), ulli (22nd April 2015)

5. Link to Post #363
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Im a psychic empath, and as such have experiences that i found hard to understand. Im also an Independent Scientologist. I have read for many clients worldwide.
    Here are a view of the amazing things Ive observed as a psychic. I have observed trees swaying in the wind in my immediate surroundings, and not doing this down the road for example. I have thought of some beautiful flowers to appear in nature, and I somehow manifest them almost right there in present time. I may add these abilities only turned on for me in 2007. They are much stronger now. I would like to read anyone else's feedback on their psychic abilities also this would be great for us to share our stories here.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to psychic 11 For This Post:

betoobig (25th April 2015), Debra (23rd April 2015), Jean-Marie (23rd April 2015), Leonard (25th July 2018), Michelle Marie (5th February 2018), petra (8th July 2019), Pieman (9th March 2020), Sadieblue (30th September 2019), ulli (22nd April 2015), Ulyse30 (2nd May 2015)

7. Link to Post #364
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,138 times in 13,482 posts

The moment one begins to study oneself, scientifically observing, without vanity nor judgment, these abilities multiply.

It's as if one enters a reality that was always there, but while asleep and submerged in one's worries and delusions and plotting survival strategies one could not see it.

So all we really have to do is maintain a state of inner equilibrium, and then carry on living in a state of wonder and astonishment at what becomes possible.

The main question then is "what to do next?" What agenda to follow?
    Because with these abilities comes the responsibility to start a creative life, and to share with others.

Like the sun pouring out radiance without distinction.

The fact that everything was set up in this way, that the possibility exists to have this effect on our reality and pass beyond the space -time barrier means some intelligence far greater than the most evolved ETs had to have set this up.

And this is the thing that makes life on earth so special; that we can discover these abilities and express them to our hearts content.

8. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

amandapoet (21st July 2018), Belle (4th July 2019), betoobig (25th April 2015), Debra (23rd April 2015), Jambo (24th February 2024), Jayke (2nd July 2019), Jean-Marie (23rd April 2015), kfm27917 (3rd June 2020), lastlegs (2nd May 2015), Leonard (25th July 2018), Michelle Marie (5th February 2018), Peace in Oz (4th May 2022), petra (8th July 2019), Pieman (9th March 2020), Sadieblue (30th September 2019), seko (24th April 2015), Truthseeker85 (24th April 2015), Ulyse30 (2nd May 2015), Wind (24th April 2015)

9. Link to Post #365
    United States Avalon Member SabreToothMom's Avatar
    Thanks

quote respectfully shortened by me to show what I'm about to comment on :

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

* I mentioned Inelia above. Some of you may have watched my 2011 interview with her, and there is a thread about her here (A most interesting one -- do read from the start.)

The Inelia thread

The video is here:

The more astonishing unbelievable stories of things Inelia had done or experienced we decided to edit OUT of the interview because the accounts of spectacular psychic abilities (many of them just as unbelievable as anything you might hear or read about anywhere else) was not the point of her message. Inelia has (maybe wisely) never publicly told some of her personal stories. Material that is extremely hard for most people to believe does tend to get in the way.
    I'll start by saying I'm new here.. not just to Project Avalon, but to "all of this". I mean, I've always been different since I was born and have always known things that other people think are crazy, but it is what it is. But I"m new to finding others similar to me and participating in a group of similar minded folks. I don't have the terminology you all do, I haven't read any books, I don't know if the things I know and have experienced before and during this incarnation are similar to what others have experienced, etc. So please bear with me...

So, to the point of this post... I watched the video above (most of it, still have to finish the rest) and I found myself needing to ask whether there is an actual video production artifact happening when Bill is on the screen at the beginning, or if i'm seeing things, or if I've just seen my first aura. When I watch Bill on the screen he changes colors in a way that reminds me of the inside of a seashell, all luminescent and shimmerey and changing colors in such a way that I can't quite tell WHAT color I'm seeing... blues, greens, and indigos and silver/crystal mostly...

I'm just wondering if its my eyes acting up, if the video has some color fluctuation appearance to others due to some sort of video publishing issue, or whether I'm seeing what it seems I'm seeing.

Sorry to go so long to say so little. And thank you all for having me here.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SabreToothMom For This Post:

Agape (5th May 2015), Michelle Marie (5th February 2018), Pieman (9th March 2020), raregem (4th May 2015), Sadieblue (30th September 2019), Valerie Villars (20th July 2018)

11. Link to Post #366
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Welcome to the forum Sabre. PA is a warm place to share your thinking, questions and experiences without being judged. Great question.. I do not have an answer but someone here most likely can guide you to a conclusion and/or understanding of your experience.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Michelle Marie (5th February 2018), SabreToothMom (4th May 2015)

13. Link to Post #367
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

I have never heard of Nina Kulagina before (search didn't yield anything):

Published on Jan 27, 2016
    Born Ninel Sergeyevna Kulagina on July 30, 1926 in Leningrad, Nina was very much an average, tough Russian woman. She was loyal to her country, joining the tank regiment of the Red Army during World War II when she was only 14. After the war, she married and became a housewife, living what anyone would describe as an average life until she began to test if the psychic abilities of her mother might have rubbed off on her.

It was during Nina’s private attempts at developing these psychic abilities that she seemingly unlocked something within her. The most well-known of these alleged abilities was psychokinesis (PK), or the moving of objects with the mind. Nina could move a wide variety of items including clock pendulums, crystal bowls, matches, cigarettes, compass needles, bread loaves, salt shakers, and many other small objects (often placed in Plexiglass boxes to show there were no strings attached). She first became aware of this ability when things would move whenever she would get angry. And aside from her famous stopping of a frog’s heart, Nina performed another fascinating feat: she separated an egg. That might not sound so amazing until you know that the egg was floating in a salt water tank two meters away from her. And she brought the yolk and white back together again when instructed to do so.

[...]

(more under the YouTube video)
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd February 2016), lastlegs (23rd February 2016), Michelle Marie (5th February 2018), Peace in Oz (4th May 2022), Pieman (9th March 2020), Sadieblue (30th September 2019), seko (22nd February 2016), Snoweagle (16th May 2016), Verdilac (3rd October 2017)

15. Link to Post #368
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

well worth the read

16. Link to Post #369
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

I look forward to these books. My own, somewhat troubling experiences with what I do not like to directly label(due lack of knowledge or understanding) so will dub “paranormal”. I’d say it fits the definition as most normal people probably don’t have visions etc haha.
    I am slightly familiar with the holographic universe theory, due to my attempted studies in quantum mechanics. However have never read the book.
    When I hear psychic abilities discussed or shunned I think of the Arthur C Clarke quote “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” And I’d say the human body is the most advanced technological marvel we’ve come across. The human mind alone is still little understood.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blanco For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th July 2018), Hervé (19th July 2018), Hym (30th September 2019), Leonard (25th July 2018), Michelle Marie (19th July 2018), Pieman (9th March 2020), Sadieblue (30th September 2019), Valerie Villars (19th July 2018)

18. Link to Post #370
    Thanks

Many of the global elites already know these and they are keeping these knowledge for themselves. I believe many people had seen people set unreal records, like speed reading, super calculations and etc. Many of these records are done by intuitions. As you keep practicing your intuition, you can use it more frequently with greater accuracy. In our current society school teaching, they focus too much on left brain. Making us more like a robot and slow thinkers.
    However, if we train our right brain more, we tend to be more creative and intuitive. The reason why kids have super absorption, creativity and psychics abilities is because their left brain haven't been fully developed.
    Try to develop your right brain more and use your left brain to decode all the universal messages received from the right brain. You may want to participate in some of the midbrain activation courses. Many people said it is a scam but without strong evidences and couldn't bring down the companies, so I won't believe them but thinking they are the puppets of the global elites.
    Last edited by Leonard; 25th July 2018 at 03:07.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leonard For This Post:

Orph (25th July 2018), PathWalker (25th July 2018), petra (8th July 2019), Sadieblue (30th September 2019), Valerie Villars (25th July 2018), Wansen (16th October 2018)

20. Link to Post #371
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Anyone interested in learning certain "Psychic" abilities can use simple "Sigil Magick" as a way to receive a way to learn these abilities. If you are unaware of sigil magick, read up on "Chaos Magick".

P.S.

USE EXTREME CAUTION, you can severely alter your life in undesirable ways if you do not know what you are doing.

21. Link to Post #372
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,563 times in 32,726 posts

I mentioned this wonderful thread in my reply to ndroock1 here (about Psychic Surgery), and realized no-one had seen it for a while. As with many wonderful threads, some newer members might very well not know it's here. Enjoy.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (1st July 2019), Belle (4th July 2019), Constance (3rd July 2019), Forest Denizen (1st July 2019), Ivanhoe (1st July 2019), Jayke (2nd July 2019), Mike (1st July 2019), Sadieblue (30th September 2019), ulli (1st July 2019), Yoda (1st July 2019)

23. Link to Post #373
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    The moment one begins to study oneself, scientifically observing, without vanity nor judgment, these abilities multiply.

It's as if one enters a reality that was always there, but while asleep and submerged in one's worries and delusions and plotting survival strategies one could not see it.

So all we really have to do is maintain a state of inner equilibrium, and then carry on living in a state of wonder and astonishment at what becomes possible.

The main question then is "what to do next?" What agenda to follow?
    Because with these abilities comes the responsibility to start a creative life, and to share with others.

Like the sun pouring out radiance without distinction.

The fact that everything was set up in this way, that the possibility exists to have this effect on our reality and pass beyond the space -time barrier means some intelligence far greater than the most evolved ETs had to have set this up.

And this is the thing that makes life on earth so special; that we can discover these abilities and express them to our hearts content.
    That’s a beautifully expressed notion of the Samapatti principle in Buddhism. Samatha, Samapatti and Dhyana. The only 3 techniques a person ever needs to extinguish suffering according to the Buddha in The Complete Enlightenment Sutra:
    Majestic Virtue, you should know
    that the unsurpassable mind of
    great enlightenment is intrinsically nondual. Even though the various expedients
    that accord with it
    are limitless in number,
    the teachings of the Tathagata are altogether three in kind.
    Quiescent and still in samatha,
    [the mind] is like a mirror
    reflecting myriad images.
    Samapatti, wherein all is seen as an illusion, is like a bud growing gradually.
    Dhyana is quiescent-extinction,
    [yet, its functions are] like the sound
    of a musical instrument.
    These three wondrous Dharma methods
    are all in accordance with enlightenment. The Tathagatas in all ten directions
    and the great bodhisattvas
    achieve Buddhahood through them.
    Perfect actualization of these three
    is called ultimate nirvana
    Timeless words of wisdom from Ulli! worthy of a bump!

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Belle (4th July 2019), Bill Ryan (2nd July 2019), Carmody (8th July 2019), Constance (3rd July 2019), Forest Denizen (30th September 2019), Hym (9th July 2019), Icare (1st May 2020), Mike (2nd July 2019), Pieman (9th March 2020), Sadieblue (30th September 2019), ulli (2nd July 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd July 2019)

25. Link to Post #374
    United States Avalon Member GenieD's Avatar
    Thanks

I have the gift of premonition Bill and its been a life saver for me on a few occasions. My friends think I am kind of spooky. I am also highly sensitive to spiritual beings. I had a horrible encounter in Ireland in 2008 that scared me badly. I went to visit a friend and she took me to a famous lighthouse landmark. As we drove to the lighthouse we were passing a very big house on the right that overlooked the sea. She said it had been empty for over 75 years. She stopped so I could look at it. I got out the car and as I approached the gates, I could feel a chill flow right over me and through me and my hair almost stood on end. I touched the gates and it was as if evil opened up right in front of me. I froze and my friend came over and she asked me what was wrong. I told her that the house was evil and that people had been murdered in it. She asked me how I knew that. The house windows and doors were boarded over and as we both looked at it, the wood suddenly flew off the house. We both turned and ran for the car. We left in a hurry. On the return trip both of us paused at the gate and the boards were back on the house windows and door. When we got back to Wellington Bridge, we did the research on the house and discovered that the family who used to live there were all murdered and that every person who bought the house since then left in a hurry and put the house back on the market. I saw that family in that house and they were screaming in my mind. It took a while before I could wipe them from my mind and not feel fear. But I will remember them.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GenieD For This Post:

amandapoet (5th May 2022), Bill Ryan (29th September 2019), Forest Denizen (30th September 2019), Hym (29th September 2019), I am B (2nd May 2022), Icare (1st May 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th September 2019), Peace in Oz (1st October 2020), Pieman (9th March 2020), Sadieblue (30th September 2019), Valerie Villars (10th August 2019)

27. Link to Post #375
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,563 times in 32,726 posts

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 27th July 2020 at 12:18.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (28th July 2020), Forest Denizen (30th September 2019), Hitchy (1st October 2020), Yoda (27th July 2020)

29. Link to Post #376
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here's what I can contribute..

Tantric energy tested by science

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hitchy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st October 2020), Ewan (2nd May 2022), Jayke (1st October 2020)

31. Link to Post #377
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,756 times in 702 posts

I always enjoy hearing of, and seeing activations others of us are experiencing.

In 2017 a dormant spiritual skill within me began expressing itself. It arrived following a seriously disciplined lifetime involving spiritual practices aimed at discovering the self. A little blurb can be read here. I am maybe a little nervous about sharing this so quickly before having much of a chance to get to know anyone, but I tend to gravitate toward subjects like this so maybe the least I could do is also share. I would post a link to a different video ( interview ) but I have only just begun going out more with this and it is currently the best sample of the skill and how it came about.

Consciousness, Crystals and Contact; the Communications Function of Crystals

It is something you have to see to believe.

It took even me 5 years to integrate this and acknowledge it is real.

The link is going to take you to Rumble, and to a recent interview on Project Camelot. So if that is something you're not up for, don't click the link. I am happy to go into this the old fashion way, in writing. If by chance anyone is interested in how this happened.

Casey
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd May 2022), Blastolabs (3rd May 2022), Ewan (2nd May 2022), Harmony (4th May 2022), Inversion (3rd May 2022), meeradas (3rd May 2022), Orph (2nd May 2022), Peace in Oz (2nd May 2022), Sadieblue (3rd May 2022), Strat (2nd May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (2nd May 2022), Yoda (2nd May 2022)

33. Link to Post #378
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by birddog (here)
    Paula, I believe that by sharing our spiritual gifts with others, we all learn. It is my belief that we all are here at this particular time for a reason. Some people are experiencing their own awakening and discovering their spiritual gifts. So that they don't think that they should suppress them, I believe we should share in a way to let others know that this phenomena is happening, and that they should be open to it too. But at the same time, they should be cautious as to revealing their true identity.

I feel the absolute safest place for any of us is out in the open. It is the first place my Group had me go. The more who know we exist on the planet the harder it is for those who may want any of us removed. This said, the answer to it all, is that which instigates these gifts to begin with--inner connection with Inner being and our movement in direct alignment. This answer remains the same beginning to end. Something I feel we must all improve at, is realizing 3D is 3D, and ourselves not breaking 3D rules as we g r a d u a t e .

Free-will is a critical component of the 3D illusion. Many of us have been known to mis-step when it comes to this. Notably those 'positively' oriented individualities who wish to "help others out." I know that my own Inner being makes it clear to me that I must work with-and-within free-will, and that I am allowed only so much "give", that if I step beyond, THEY will remove me from the playing field. This mission is in and out, not a cycling back round and around.

Just some things to think about.

Casey

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

amandapoet (5th May 2022), Bill Ryan (3rd May 2022), Blastolabs (3rd May 2022), Ewan (4th May 2022), Harmony (4th May 2022), Inversion (3rd May 2022), Jambo (24th February 2024), Orph (7th May 2022), Peace in Oz (4th May 2022), Yoda (3rd May 2022)

35. Link to Post #379
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,351 times in 431 posts

Welcome to Avalon,

I enjoyed the interview, it's inspiring to see what a lifetime of meditation can manifest.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th May 2022), Casey Claar (3rd May 2022), Ewan (4th May 2022), Harmony (4th May 2022), Inversion (3rd May 2022)

37. Link to Post #380
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hey thanks for listening in, Blastolabs and thank you for the welcome.

It is a lot to wrap your mind around isn't it? It took me a long time. It couldn't be more SURPRISING ( or shocking ) that this is how we chose to manifest our service, lol.

Inner being has an excellent sense of humor. <--This is I have known from the beginning. lol

It will be interesting to see where all this is going. I am let to glean so little in advance.

I learn it in real-time along with the rest of us.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th May 2022), Ewan (4th May 2022), Harmony (4th May 2022), Inversion (3rd May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst 1 9 19