Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 12 19 LastLast

Thread: Exceptional psychic abilities in exceptional people

1. Link to Post #21
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: Exceptional psychic abilities in exceptional people

http://www.amazon.com/Rattlesnake-Fi.../dp/0615185843

Psychic Self Defence - Dion Fortune** How Arcturians Are Healing Planet Earth - Wayne Brewer
    Walking between worlds belonging to none - Ann Andrews** PK Man - Jeffrey Mishlove
    The Man Who Stare At Goats - Jon Ronson** The Practical Psychic Self Defense Book - Robert Bruce
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 290.jpg
Views:	580
Size:	181.0 KB
ID:	23090  

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

4evrneo (4th October 2013), Billy (4th October 2013), Caren (4th October 2013), CdnSirian (5th October 2013), chocolate (5th October 2013), Christine (4th October 2013), Dawn (6th October 2013), Debra (20th October 2013), fifi (4th October 2013), heretogrow (4th October 2013), johnf (4th October 2013), Joseph McAree (6th October 2013), Kalamos (4th October 2013), Kristo (5th October 2013), M6* (5th October 2013), naste.de.lumina (4th October 2013), Neal (4th October 2013), Realeyes (4th October 2013), Roisin (4th October 2013), RunningDeer (4th October 2013), S-L (4th October 2013), soleil (4th October 2013), spiritguide (4th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (4th October 2013), william r sanford72 (4th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 124 posts

If you think about, a discussion on "psychic abilities" regards more a world view that the skills.
    One of the issues in being able to discuss this matter in the missing reference framework. From a cultural point of view we removed the "magic" aspect of life from the main stream very long ago. Really the western civilization has kept this information but wrapping them in such a veil of mystery that is hard to get something by themselves.
    There are some very old families that preserve this key jealously as they use it to derive "political" benefits. Where "Politics" has to be extended to the relationship with other realm of existence: I call it ontopolitics. This has some consequences.
    But, as Bill rightly said , the key itself is neutral.
    The best way to understand it is to follow the practices of a qualified school. The accent is on qualified not on the practices or dogmas. However, none of the ones I know easily accept students. In alternative, a good book to learn the alphabet magic is the "Mystical Qabalah" by Fortune Djon. That is not a substitute for the direct experience but at least it provides the reference paradigm used most in the West. Because the subject matter is kept so complicated many decide to try by them self with poor results or "reinventing the fire" again and again.

4. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to c0rv0 For This Post:

4evrneo (4th October 2013), Antagenet (5th October 2013), Billy (4th October 2013), Caren (4th October 2013), chocolate (5th October 2013), Christine (4th October 2013), Dawn (6th October 2013), heretogrow (4th October 2013), Inaiá (21st October 2013), johnf (4th October 2013), kanishk (18th October 2013), lastlegs (7th October 2013), Limor Wolf (4th October 2013), naste.de.lumina (4th October 2013), Neal (4th October 2013), Pilgrim (8th October 2013), RunningDeer (4th October 2013), soleil (4th October 2013), spiritguide (4th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (4th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th October 2013), william r sanford72 (4th October 2013), Wind (5th October 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Bill, thanks a million for this. it's weird timing -- are you sure you're not the psychic?

I was reading two books last night on this topic; one was a rather rushed Reader's Digest book on Psychic Detectives (but still worth a look inside),
    and the other was a much more detailed and fascinating novella sized book called "The ESP Papers: Scientists Speak out from Behind the Iron Curtain".

Both of these books could have been organized perhaps a bit better, but the second one seemed to have a really good set of minds behind it and the stories were often from around WWII...

War tends to spark the inner sight in some people because stress and danger correlate with the onset of some types of abilities.

The really lucky people are the ones who have not just the negative energy coming in all the time,
    but also experience some willing contact with higher energies (without going crazy).

I will come back after I pay my rent today and read more of this thread...

it's a good one

P.s. are you a RVer? LOL... it's weird we were both looking at these books.

p.p.s. I have a very rare esp book somewhere, "The Iceland Papers" I think it what it was called, it had tests from universities and stuff in it.

p.p.p.s most of you already know this, but some of the psychic stuff is classified and protected -- for example, if you were the cops and you knew a failsafe psychic, would you ever tell anyone? no, because then your witness is compromised and someone might screw it all up.

the big secret is secrets

p.p.p.p.s. I forgot about Carl Jung: his book "Dreams, memories, reflections" has a LOT about manifesting and also about prophetic dreams.

Carl had some waking dreams while walking in the Swiss countryside, and it was about the world wars. He saw 1,2, and what he imagined was the cold war after that. isn't that a trip?

He saw the tree of life.
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 4th October 2013 at 18:29.

6. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

On the topic of White and Black Magick....

In my quest toward's understanding "magick", I started reading up on it and trying a few things out. But problem's can crop up when one just takes everybody's word for it that some ritual's are white magic when, in fact, they are really NOT.

For example, I was 'working' under the auspices of a group of angels but then one day in a 'magick' forum, one practitioner complained that when she tried out a ritual to invoke one of the angels in the same group I was working with too, black flies showed up out out of nowhere ... and this in the middle of the winter!

So I then I did the same ritual she did to invoke that angel that she was blaming the fly's on just to see if any would show up and I did that invocation for about 3 days in a row.... and, what do you know, on the fourth day I found 2 dead large black fly's that had flown into an expensive bottle of extra virgin olive oil that I had purchased a few days prior to that that I kept out on a counter in my kitchen to have it handy when cooking -- and yes, this was in the middle of the winter.

I'm sure that my own 'protector's' caused those fly's to fly into the olive oil to prevent them from freely flying around my apt. But if anyone here has any doubt that "magick" is for the birds, I invite you to invoke that same angel I did and see if any big ol' black fly's show up. A banishing ritual will keep them from coming back and will send the ones that do show up to their demise in one way or another.

But the bottom line is, any 'angel' that sends fly's is NOT a white magick angel. Unfortunately, when it comes to getting any information on the internet concerning white and black magic rituals and invocations, one is definitely taking a risk. It's very important to keep a journal and document EVERYTHING.

You must be grounded and you must practice those banishing and protection rituals on a regular basis. I can't over-emphasize how important that is.
    Last edited by Roisin; 4th October 2013 at 18:20.

7. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

4evrneo (4th October 2013), amandapoet (16th October 2013), CdnSirian (5th October 2013), Christine (4th October 2013), Dawn (6th October 2013), heretogrow (4th October 2013), naste.de.lumina (4th October 2013), Neal (5th October 2013), Pilgrim (8th October 2013), Rollo (5th October 2013), Rosco1 (22nd November 2020), RunningDeer (4th October 2013), SabreToothMom (2nd May 2015), spiritguide (4th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (4th October 2013), vortexpoint (5th October 2013), william r sanford72 (4th October 2013), Wind (5th October 2013)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

I have physically felt the energy emissions from a friends amputated arm, wave after wave of energy, puff after puff of air.

From that point on I knew we can both emit and sense our bodily energies over distance!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

9. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

4evrneo (4th October 2013), CdnSirian (5th October 2013), chocolate (5th October 2013), Christine (4th October 2013), Dawn (6th October 2013), fifi (4th October 2013), heretogrow (4th October 2013), Inaiá (21st October 2013), Limor Wolf (4th October 2013), naste.de.lumina (4th October 2013), Neal (5th October 2013), RunningDeer (4th October 2013), spiritguide (4th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th October 2013), william r sanford72 (4th October 2013), Wind (5th October 2013)

10. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Here's one for you guys: I have this weird old aunt, she has got to be about 80 years old by now.

Last year, I wrote a letter to her but decided not to mail it.
    The next week I got a letter from her.

We wrote the letters at the same time.

p.s. She lived in England for a while, drinks a lot of tea, plays chess, had a lovely house and garden. recently lost her house. lives in an apartment. Must be very stressful for her.

I feel like **** that I have not written to her in a while.
    my life has been a huge mess and I didn't want to bother her with it.
    I just realized she must also hate living in apartments, like I do.

When I came back from Mongolia, I couldn't even stand being in a mall.
    The crowd was overwhelming and I could not put my finger on the reason.
    I had to sit down and close my eyes to get rid of the feeling of "everything spinning". It wasn't the people themselves, i think it was more a "sum of the parts" sort of thing.,

do any of you ever feel weird in groups/crowds after a long isolation?
    Did you ever "feel the energy" in church and attribute it to internal emotions?

I sure did!

Y'all should open up and talk about it, lol
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 4th October 2013 at 18:40.

11. Link to Post #27
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    Here's one for you guys: I have this weird old aunt, she has got to be about 80 years old by now.

Last year, I wrote a letter to her but decided not to mail it.
    The next week I got a letter from her.

We wrote the letters at the same time.

p.s. She lived in England for a while, drinks a lot of tea, plays chess, had a lovely house and garden. recently lost her house. lives in an apartment. Must be very stressful for her.

I feel like **** that I have not written to her in a while.
    my life has been a huge mess and I didn't want to bother her with it.
    I just realized she must also hate living in apartments, like I do.

When I came back from Mongolia, I couldn't even stand being in a mall.
    The crowd was overwhelming and I could not put my finger on the reason.
    I had to sit down and close my eyes to get rid of the feeling of "everything spinning". It wasn't the people themselves, i think it was more a "sum of the parts" sort of thing.,

do any of you ever feel weird in groups/crowds after a long isolation?
    Did you ever "feel the energy" in church and attribute it to internal emotions?

I sure did!

Y'all should open up and talk about it, lol
    Hello Tesla_WTC_Solution.
    I'm no expert in quantum physics, just a little scratch, but a possibility for this 'coincidence' would synchronicity,
    also known by quantum physics with the name 'Quantum Entanglement'.

Hug.

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Thanks for all the resources on this thread.
    Speaking of Inelia Benz, she has always maintained that the "psychic" abilities are in the body.
    We have energetic blockages based on trauma that prevent us from accessing all perceptions.
    Joe Dispenza and others say that neurosis and PTSD is nOT mental but energetic blocks in the body.
    The same kinds of "resistance" from traumas that lead to garden variety "neuroses" also block our ability to access the extrasensory abilities?
    I want to share a very meaningful lecture by Paul O'Connor who teaches remote viewing and energy psychology.

Quote Part 1 - "Clearing The Stream” with Energy Psychology Techniques: Using EP Techniques to enhance RV psychic / intuitive functioning
    http://youtu.be/Z-LZRgvg63M

Part 2 - We Are Energetic Beings
    http://youtu.be/z2gaSUH6Aqc

Part 3 - Energy Healing and Information
    http://youtu.be/0eQF5dyg0_U

Part 4 - Our Minds and the Biofield
    http://youtu.be/xs0-egjBBEc

Part 5 - Energy Psychology using TAT Acupressure
    http://youtu.be/2PmBGGG4mfU

Part 6 - Energy Psychology Toolbox
    http://youtu.be/SXuLh0hMw1k

Part 7 - Healing Dysfunctional Beliefs
    http://youtu.be/dfgH3ITMNOo

Part 8 - Conclusion
    http://youtu.be/JVwijtJ2PF4
    Last edited by Delight; 4th October 2013 at 19:30.

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

4evrneo (4th October 2013), CdnSirian (5th October 2013), chocolate (5th October 2013), Christine (4th October 2013), Dawn (6th October 2013), fifi (4th October 2013), heretogrow (4th October 2013), naste.de.lumina (4th October 2013), Neal (5th October 2013), RunningDeer (4th October 2013), spiritguide (4th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th October 2013), william r sanford72 (4th October 2013)

14. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member heretogrow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,981 times in 498 posts

It has been my personal experience that pain and trauma need not stay as blockers to abilities. Through processing of pain and traumatic memories a pureness can emerge that prevents one from lying to themselves and unblocks the inner knowing. I have found forgiveness is a vital part if not the most important part of the processing. Acceptance and love are the final stages of learning from these very difficult but valuable experiences. In a sense you come full circle from a wounded victim to a giver of empathy, understanding, and empowerment to other wounded victims. A certain brotherhood and sisterhood made of experience weaves itself together. I often wonder at this level if souls who experience similar life events actually overlap each other. Not sure but definite connections are made.

15. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to heretogrow For This Post:

4evrneo (4th October 2013), CdnSirian (5th October 2013), Christine (4th October 2013), Dawn (6th October 2013), Delight (4th October 2013), exponentialist (6th October 2013), fifi (8th October 2013), Inaiá (21st October 2013), naste.de.lumina (4th October 2013), Neal (5th October 2013), Pilgrim (8th October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (4th October 2013), RunningDeer (4th October 2013), sandy (4th October 2013), sian (13th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th October 2013), ulli (4th October 2013), william r sanford72 (4th October 2013)

16. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Arejay's Avatar
    Thanks

Im young and still learning but i am indeed an energy worker. more specifically a light worker. I am being trained by some outside force on how to use my abilities. I think they may be extra terrestrials. I love input and would love to be trained further in my abilities if anyone is up to the task:D

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Arejay For This Post:

Christine (4th October 2013), Dawn (6th October 2013), heretogrow (4th October 2013), naste.de.lumina (4th October 2013), Neal (5th October 2013), Pilgrim (8th October 2013), RunningDeer (4th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (4th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th October 2013), ulli (4th October 2013), william r sanford72 (4th October 2013), Wind (5th October 2013)

18. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 124 posts

Quote Posted by Arejay (here)
    I am being trained by some outside force on how to use my abilities. I think they may be extra terrestrials.
    it is possible, even probable, that you have been manipulated.
    see
    http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/20...-light-worker/
    and late Karla Turner "Masquerade of Angels".

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to c0rv0 For This Post:

4evrneo (4th October 2013), chocolate (5th October 2013), Christine (4th October 2013), Dawn (6th October 2013), Kalamos (4th October 2013), Limor Wolf (4th October 2013), naste.de.lumina (4th October 2013), Neal (5th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (4th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th October 2013), william r sanford72 (4th October 2013)

20. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,835 times in 413 posts

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Psychic Self Defence - Dion Fortune
    I would like to enthusiastically second this recommendation. The book is freely available here (PDF).
    -
    The Steps to Knowledge Spiritual Practice: Hear your Spirit. Taking the steps to Knowledge ... will teach you how to listen within yourself.
    -
    The Great Waves of Change: Are you ready for what's to come?
    -
    The Best Alien Disclosure Information Around: "Though the visitors have a superior technology, the success of their entire mission rests upon their ability to persuade and to encourage human allegiance. You have the power to resist this."

21. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to S-L For This Post:

chocolate (5th October 2013), Chris Gilbert (7th October 2013), Christine (4th October 2013), Dawn (6th October 2013), EsmaEverheart (4th October 2013), heretogrow (4th October 2013), Limor Wolf (5th October 2013), naste.de.lumina (4th October 2013), Neal (5th October 2013), RunningDeer (4th October 2013), spiritguide (4th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (4th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th October 2013), william r sanford72 (4th October 2013)

22. Link to Post #33
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

the intent of a grid of indigo children bend reality, but is it magic?

or just unknowns people prefer to make a mystical magic for explanation...

funny when I hear magic it is the same as psychic, no one wants to be accused of having...

staying unknown is survival of the fittest trait...

some of us going deep, forget we are being watched by the many and with the internet have shared this is all very real with the world in recorded real time.

no turning back so might as well stay in the spotlight training those around us, the majority of people have abilities they don't believe in, once they do, it expands...

it is becoming normal to be special, and that is starting to change the world quickly as more and more step forward...

as for pain, it didn't start my gifts, they were always there, but it knocked me to my knees so nothing else was important when my daughter's best friend was kidnapped and murdered, I had a need to know answers, the will to make changes to make the world safer for kids, and it lit me up, I think that's when the Indigo grid took a strong interest in helping me... So continued to magnify my intent... solving missing children cases was just the beginning...

I consider the indigo children as earth angels who are lost and misunderstood in this world, until joining with others...

as they turn teens, many let society teach them none of this is real, but the abilities are always there, hidden until needed, but pushed aside to stay "normal"

at 40 seems a time when indigos are once again woke, different situations brings everyone back...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 4th October 2013 at 22:36.

23. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Quote Posted by heretogrow (here)
    It has been my personal experience that pain and trauma need not stay as blockers to abilities. Through processing of pain and traumatic memories a pureness can emerge that prevents one from lying to themselves and unblocks the inner knowing. I have found forgiveness is a vital part if not the most important part of the processing. Acceptance and love are the final stages of learning from these very difficult but valuable experiences. In a sense you come full circle from a wounded victim to a giver of empathy, understanding, and empowerment to other wounded victims. A certain brotherhood and sisterhood made of experience weaves itself together. I often wonder at this level if souls who experience similar life events actually overlap each other. Not sure but definite connections are made.
    I think you really nailed it. 'Pain and trauma', though we'd obviously rather not have those experiences,
    are catalyst for awakening. Not mistakes.
    Shocking us out of our assumptions and criteria for what we mistake as our personal agenda here. Moving us into directions that we can't guide ourselves with reasoning, and through our old standards of avoiding those very experiences. Difficult experiences are to be avoided right? No. They may be effects of poor choices, but what more affective way to learn better choices?
    But as you found purpose in it, however long it took to occur to you, that purpose won't be able to be perverted into 'bad luck' or victimization, as they're often viewed. Love and acceptance is exactly right. And more love and more acceptance and more and more and more.

How many people with serious threatening conditions or on their deathbeds who've described it to me as the most important and changing thing that'd ever happen to them. Difficult situations can always be viewed as opportunity.
    What is our agenda here? Well it's personal but not exclusive for everyone, and it's also linked as you say, to every other individual who is coming into awareness of a greater agenda, wherever they are personally in that discovery. When that understanding begins to develop, by necessity it calls in support from wherever it's needed. Like minds. Common understanding. And as you implied, gathering minds and showing them each to each other and their connection to each other.
    EVERYTHING overlaps. Which might help us to remember that every choice we make affects everything.
    It can be just as difficult and confronting to accept love and healing, since self acceptance is largely the root of sickness and impoverishment in any form.
    Thanks for sharing that wisdom.

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

4evrneo (4th October 2013), CdnSirian (5th October 2013), Delight (4th October 2013), heretogrow (4th October 2013), Kristo (5th October 2013), naste.de.lumina (4th October 2013), Neal (5th October 2013), Pilgrim (8th October 2013), RunningDeer (4th October 2013), sandy (4th October 2013), spiritguide (4th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (4th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th October 2013), william r sanford72 (4th October 2013), Wind (5th October 2013)

25. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

whats funny, is i was toying with the idea of this type of thread all week. thanks for doing it bill! hehehe
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Post:

4evrneo (4th October 2013), CdnSirian (5th October 2013), chocolate (5th October 2013), heretogrow (4th October 2013), LahTera (10th October 2013), naste.de.lumina (4th October 2013), Neal (5th October 2013), RunningDeer (4th October 2013), spiritguide (4th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (4th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th October 2013), william r sanford72 (4th October 2013), Wind (5th October 2013)

27. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,820 times in 776 posts

Last edited by Kalamos; 23rd April 2014 at 06:48.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

CdnSirian (5th October 2013), chocolate (5th October 2013), heretogrow (4th October 2013), naste.de.lumina (4th October 2013), Neal (5th October 2013), RunningDeer (4th October 2013), soleil (5th October 2013), spiritguide (4th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (4th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th October 2013), william r sanford72 (4th October 2013), Wind (5th October 2013)

29. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 817 posts

When I first came on Avalon my incentive was that i was going to share many of my stories, I have dropped a few here and there but have held most back, mainly because it just does not feel right, it is not the right time .

The main thing I would like to add to this thread is that you need to get any ideas of specialness or self importance out of your head. If you start having these occurrences happening that are seen to defy the laws of physics( well old school physics) you are going to have to keep your feet on the ground as much as possible, if not you are going to start believing you are Jesus, Buddha and god knows what else.

You start thinking like that, your abilities will leave and you will be off to the nut house.

A lot of people think humbleness is about making yourself lowly, no live to your full potential but just don't think you are anything special or important.

So if unusual things happen to you, it is nothing special, its just one of those things, have no fear and enjoy the infinite possibilities
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

30. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

chocolate (5th October 2013), Delight (5th October 2013), fifi (8th October 2013), Gardener (4th October 2013), heretogrow (4th October 2013), Kristo (5th October 2013), M6* (5th October 2013), markpierre (5th October 2013), naste.de.lumina (4th October 2013), Neal (5th October 2013), Phoenix1304 (23rd October 2013), Pilgrim (8th October 2013), RunningDeer (4th October 2013), sandy (5th October 2013), sian (13th October 2013), soleil (5th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (4th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th October 2013), ulli (4th October 2013), william r sanford72 (14th October 2013), Wind (5th October 2013)

31. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Arejay,

I just want to recommend that you also reach out to any number of people here if you hit something you don't understand. You did find yourself in the midst of some pretty experienced folks, lots of love and wisdom is at your disposal.

Welcome to Avalon!

Christine

Welcome to c0rv0 too!

Quote Posted by c0rv0 (here)
    Quote Posted by Arejay (here)
    I am being trained by some outside force on how to use my abilities. I think they may be extra terrestrials.
    it is possible, even probable, that you have been manipulated.
    see
    http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/20...-light-worker/
    and late Karla Turner "Masquerade of Angels".
    Last edited by Christine; 4th October 2013 at 23:41.

32. Link to Post #39
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Quote Posted by Calamus (here)
    this is an exceptional thread. thanks for all the book suggestions everyone.( subscribed)
    I agree with you Calamus.
    Excellent thread.
    This Forum provides exceptional opportunities for the expansion of consciousness.
    There are so many interesting and intelligent people in search of knowledge, which ended up creating a kind of Avalonian collective consciousness.
    Even the mistakes that help us expand consciousness.
    Our tunnels merge the realities of what we have in common and positive (there are many things), creating solid foundations, and sending wave after wave that another possible paradigm of collective reality.
    The forum helps me to create a self-feeding gear in the quest for consciousness expansion.
    In the company of pleasant brothers, everything is more fun.

Hug.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 5th October 2013 at 00:01.

33. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 times in 1,115 posts

Quote Posted by S-L (here)

A few relevant quotes from the New Message from God material:
    Can you clarify the source of the quote please?

jf
    Last edited by johnf; 4th October 2013 at 23:59.
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

davyj0nes (4th October 2013), naste.de.lumina (5th October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 12 19 LastLast