+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1 5 15 19 LastLast

Thread: Exceptional psychic abilities in exceptional people

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

Default Re: Exceptional psychic abilities in exceptional people

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    Wanted to share something, don't expect anyone to believe it, but it's the truth.

I had a very short dream last week that I didn't tell anyone here about because it was personal and embarrassing.

In the dream, I was standing with my husband looking at his face.
    He looked back at me and said "We are breaking up".

A week later he left.

Maybe this dream means, there are some dreams we should listen to when they come.
    Even the simple ones. I should have listened. But I kept on. and now it's all messed up.

I am actually in tears writing this. I don't know why I didn't share the dream on the forum before this happened.
    Now it looks like I am telling a convenient lie. But I did have the dream.

It's not exceptional or special but it was real.
    Many dream experiences are of a 'creational' nature,,, as opposed to a 'predictive' nature. All physical manifestations are created from the non-local, or non-physical aspects of ourselves. The dreaming mind is in more tune with this wee truth. You did not predict it,,, you created it. Your dreaming mind is much more intimate with creative truths that your waking mind. Waking mind can only perceive things if they 'play out' on front of us. It is the non-local, that understands and creates. Remember, the dreaming mind doesn't KNOW it is creating a reality for your waking experience,, just like you don't know that YOU are creating a reality for other aspects of your being. a DREAM WITHIN A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM..... lol merrily merrily merrily.....

Somewhere, there is someone thinking the thoughts in your head!!!!

Jake.
    Not sure if this is really creative. It may be more a matter of unconscious realization finally rising into consciousness.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Neal (18th October 2013), sandy (8th October 2013), william r sanford72 (8th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #82
    Great Britain Avalon Member Free Bird's Avatar
    Thanks

I've had a few days of weirdness this weekend.... On Friday, I went to bed wondering why it was that the Dragon is a universal archetype and when I next logged on to Avalon, I bumped into Ultima Thule's thread: The Electric Universe by Wallace Thornhill and David Talbott, and the first video happened to ask the very same question about the Dragon archetype.... Needless to say, the universe had provided an answer to my question.

I then went on to watch the rest of the fascinating series. Afterwards on the same youtube page in a sidebar, I noticed a video called Zero Point: Volume 1 - Messages from the Past, a film featuring Graham Hancock and others about the hidden parts in human history.

There are four films concluding with Zero Point : Volume IV - Beyond. The film looks at global consciousness, remote viewing and more. It discusses the effect of consciousness on the material world and how we all can influence the reality we live in.

I finished watching it this afternoon and then came across this thread - My point being, it all feels quite serendipitous, plugging into the global consciousness perhaps which can be viewed as psychic maybe?

Here is Zero Point: Volume IV - Beyond. The film makers do recommend to watch the previous 3 films first but it can be watched as a stand alone. I hope you all enjoy it and I heartily recommend watching the others too

PS - I just want to add that I don't necessarily feel exceptional. I feel these are skills everyone has.... We just need to learn / remember how to reconnect....

Peace & Love
    -x-
    Last edited by Free Bird; 7th October 2013 at 18:15. Reason: Corrections

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Free Bird For This Post:

Debra (20th October 2013), fifi (8th October 2013), heretogrow (7th October 2013), Neal (18th October 2013), sandy (8th October 2013), soleil (7th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (7th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (7th October 2013), ulli (7th October 2013), william r sanford72 (8th October 2013)

5. Link to Post #83
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

Chinaski, (his post is on the previous pg here) in Inelia's case, we've got Bill's assurance that she's the authentic item. So in that case, there are no doubts on this end that she pulled something like that off. For me, that's proof enough.

Same goes for others who make claims of this nature. Maybe they don't have video's showing that they did it but if there are people who witnessed it, that's at least something as opposed to nothing when one is considering if the story is true or not.
    Last edited by Roisin; 7th October 2013 at 19:15.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Debra (20th October 2013), johnf (7th October 2013), LahTera (10th October 2013), Mike (8th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (7th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (7th October 2013), william r sanford72 (8th October 2013)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,306 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    document it! film it! film doctor appointments! have someone follow you with a camera 24 hours a day for a few days. far from being an egotistic demonstration, it would be an inspiration!
    Agreed. I'm not here to judge anyone and I certainly would never speak ill of anybody, I just want to find out what's real. I don't think you're asking a tall order, people roll their eyes at meditation but it's passed the scientific test.

Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Curt (8th October 2013), Debra (20th October 2013), Delight (7th October 2013), LahTera (10th October 2013), learninglight (25th October 2013), Mike (8th October 2013), Neal (18th October 2013), sandy (8th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (7th October 2013), william r sanford72 (8th October 2013), Wind (7th October 2013)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 times in 1,115 posts

My experiences with these things lead me to believe they are
    mainly tricks to fix ones attention on the self, and the physical universe.
    Focus on special abilities can have the power to stop ones evolution, however spotting
    the idea that comes in, and just letting it be seems to be the true path to what we all signed up to evolve into.
    In my case with the weather stuff there was a certain thrill that came along with the whole experience of
    tuning into the vast group of beings that were involved.
    The real lesson is too accept my place as a human, while these things occur within me without feeling special, we are all this.

It is not easy though.

Dpwishy's thread.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...eric-teachings

Really appeals to me on this subject, it talks more about the way through to the real end. I do believe there is a real end beyond special abilities, that is beyond our wildest imaginations.
    May all who read this thread find their way through to that.

jf
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

davyj0nes (7th October 2013), Debra (20th October 2013), Delight (7th October 2013), sandy (8th October 2013), william r sanford72 (8th October 2013)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,261 times in 5,712 posts

Neil Kramer is always good to listen in on. He is supportive of being guerilla psychonauts in the process of moving through a cycle that includes exceptional abilities but is for our own inner unveiling....
    This talk challenged my definition of sorcery because I often have associated it with "power over" applied.
    However, from his talk, I can see that sorcery is a word I defined to the detriment of my own gnosis.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

CD7 (7th October 2013), Free Bird (7th October 2013), Gardener (7th October 2013), johnf (7th October 2013), nomadguy (8th October 2013), Roisin (7th October 2013), RunningDeer (7th October 2013), sandy (8th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (7th October 2013), william r sanford72 (8th October 2013)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member ruthy's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it is in human nature to possess these abilities...that we are slowly developing more skills as we evolve as a human species. I think especially now that as we are all going through this mass awakening, more and more people are able to do more things that they weren't previously. I also think we are being targeted to not develop these gifts. One we all know is with the fluoride in water, in salt and food products, in many countries around the world, it disables our pineal gland. The pineal gland is seen in old carvings dating back to the Sumerians...it is highly significant that pine cone shape. They were trying to tell us something. I think that if we learn how to really raise our consciousness they were saying we will be like the "gods" that were around our ancestors. For me, reading Carlos Castenadas books, really opened my eyes to the possibilities of human beings. The story of a normal man who learned from a brujo incredible feats, who was at times spoiled, difficult, stubborn, and through years of practice was able to do things and teach others. Our world is more than meets the eye. I think that through our intent and our will we can create our world to be what we want. I think that we have talents that we ignore...like having a strong "gut" feeling about something happening, having connections with other people we are close to, knowing when something has happened to a love one who is not near you, sensing peoples energies and who to steer clear of, these are basic abilities but most tend to think it's nothing or it's just us worrying too much or thinking too much. One thing that Castenada's books talks about is that most times we don't see the world as it really is...that since we were babies we were conditioned to perceive what we know now as our current world. By saving your energy, he says,..that you are able to do things and see things differently. Separate yourself from toxic relations, leave a draining job, form new habits and routines or establish no routine, do things you normally wouldn't to jolt you into a different perception. Meditate. Dreaming exercises are supposed to greatly increase your skills too. I recommend reading Castenada's book the Art of Dreaming. I have all his books in pdf, if anyone would like a free copy, message me with your email address and I will send it over to you!!

Goodnight

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ruthy For This Post:

Carmen (13th October 2013), Free Bird (8th October 2013), Ivanhoe (10th October 2013), Mike (8th October 2013), onawah (8th October 2013), Roisin (8th October 2013), sandy (8th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (8th October 2013), william r sanford72 (8th October 2013)

15. Link to Post #88
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

One thing, I know this sounds absurd, but I find that seeking out places where you can observe second-hand objects -- it can be a museum, a large used store, or even a graveyard -- is a good place to "channel" and pick up on "leads".

The idea is, things imbued with a lot of good energy by their former owners may seek a new owner rather than be thrown away.
    This may sound like hoarding -- I am not necessarily saying to buy everything you see,

but pick it up, play with it, close your eyes, touch it, try to "see" and feel what the previous owner felt.
    Books are particularly strong energy. I've found that many books that have been owned for 100+ years by families and friends have strangely strong energy.
    It's easy to pick up such a book and immediately find answers to questions.

One other person today mentioned the Dragon Archetype in a similar thread. They were thinking about this cosmic power or entity and ended up finding something very cool on the same subject by accident.

These "happy accidents" are among the most delightful of so-called psychic experiments.

There was a particular book in the antique section of a store I used to love before I moved away.
    I picked it up and looked at it. There was no author on the cover or inside. It was called "The Inner Shrine".
    There was a beautiful woman on the cover and a picture of a heart containing a burning torch.
    I felt a sense of extreme power coming from this book when I touched it and saw the images on the cover.
    I looked it up online that night and realized, it was written by a channeler named Basil King.
    He was a blind mystic whose death was likely a murder by arsenic rat poison in his soup, i.e. King's Soup.

There was an arsenic related murder reported on the Alex Jones website the week I bought that book.
    It was the coroner of Andrew Breitbart who was killed. I realized then that former FBI agent Ted Gunderson died the same way, but slower, thanks to some articles I found while researching Basil King.

Death aside, it is the wondrous spirit of giving and sharing that made those men so powerful.
    I could feel the goodness and wonder coming from the pages as if he was right next to me.
    I didn't read the book, but knowing where it came from meant the world to me.

I hope this doesn't sound too stupid.

Here is the real deal:

Quote http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basil_King

William Benjamin Basil King (1859–1928) was a Canadian-born clergyman who became a writer after retiring from the clergy. His novels and non-fiction were spiritually oriented.

He was born on February 26, 1859, in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. He was graduated from the University of King's College in Nova Scotia, and served as an Anglican rector at St. Luke's Pro-Cathedral in Halifax, Nova Scotia, and later at Christ Church in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
    King began writing in 1900 after he was forced to retire from the clergy due to loss of eyesight and thyroid disease. His anonymously published novel The Inner Shrine, about a French Irish girl whose husband is killed in a duel, became very popular when published in 1909. King subsequently published a number of best-selling works.

King's spiritual orientation increased later in his life. His The Abolishing of Death (1919) described the transmission of messages from a deceased chemist. The Conquest of Fear (1921) portrayed his own struggle with ill health and eventual spiritual growth, and lays out his somewhat mystical approach to religious understanding. Critics often faulted King's fiction for its sentimentality and didacticism.

He died in Cambridge, Massachusetts on June 22, 1928. Some experts believe his death can be attributed to rat poison in the food he was ingesting giving rise to the term "King's soup" to describe something poisonous or harmful.
    A medium is sometimes described as a "midwife to the dying", one who helps the soul cross the bridge to that better place beyond the vision.

p.s. one of the ESP books I have claims that people tend to forget psychic experiences a lot faster than they forget delusional beliefs. Therefore do not be frustrated if you feel that you have been somewhere spiritually but cannot recall the nature of the place.

three brothers in life and death:

http://rt.com/usa/coroner-arsenic-death-breitbart-456/
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basil_King
    http://www.knowthelies.com/node/6764

Quote Commenting to the Times on the latest news, Lt. Alan Hamilton of the Los Angeles Police Department says that investigators have not ruled out foul play in the death of Cormier. Authorities have yet to confirm how they believe arsenic entered his system — or if the coroner was deliberately poisoned — but Cormier passed away after being admitted to a hospital in Burbank, California last month after displaying symptoms typical with the illness.

Basil King died in Cambridge, Massachusetts on June 22, 1928. Some experts believe his death can be attributed to rat poison in the food he was ingesting giving rise to the term "King's soup" to describe something poisonous or harmful.

Former head of FBI Los Angeles, Memphis, Dallas, poisoned with Arsenic says Dr Ed Lucidi who saw the body and treated Mr Gunderson who suffered bladder cancer and died as a result of its spread.
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 8th October 2013 at 05:28.

16. Link to Post #89
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,574 times in 692 posts

Imagination and Intent holding hands is the key...

17. Link to Post #90
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    You could say that they are separated, into a dualistic view, with past and future being one aspect and the now aspect, being the 'knot' of organized pattern which flows, from past, into future.

In order for this to happen the way the 'self', this organized grouping of 'self aware energies' can recognize...the system in use is one of a dimensional viewpoint or orientation of flow, in a geometric resonant pocket in that complex holographic system. Essentially, we are this place and it is us. Individually and collectively. We are expression protruding into it, as part of it.

A place with a slight positive, or unidirectional impetus in the resonant balance, one might say.

In this way, this resonant organized pocket viewpoint (viewed from outside of the resonance point, while inside of the resonant pocket, like looking at the stem of a balloon closure, from inside the balloon) is our unidirectional time viewpoint. In this way, we 'gather' data and experience, via the past permanence system, and then make choice, via the future aspect. All of that, with our 'now' presence of self, as tied to this system and space.

The example of the girl on the remote island who could change reality, is tied to the idea of the expression and flow of the resonant coupled energies in this system. she, as a organized energy system, was remote from large amounts of others, and could manipulate in a fashion that is/was nearly unimpeded. Awareness creates capacity to manipulate or change. Very simple, actually.

It is also tied to how much of the reality matrix one can hold in their 'now' mind at one given moment. Or what they hold, ie, is it for, or counter to, the innate deepest reality holdings of the surrounding consensus matrix? . Geometric flow patterns like weather are fairly simple ones. More complex structures are, obviously, more difficult to hold in mind. Population density and the aspect of consensus reality play into this. This girl would not have been as capable in a place of high population as all the energies which constitute her projections and modifications of the holographic systems - would be interfered with.

This is part of why this thing exists -of a 'hidden hand'.

Awareness breaks that control, awareness breaks the ability of it to slip by unnoticed and manipulate via channels and systems that the vast majority of the population is unaware of.
    I just had to thank you Carmody.
    This is quite possibly the best description of this extremely complex causal loop/feedback system I have ever seen.
    The way you also integrated some aspects of the mundane and transmundane elements was inspiring.
    As a question, do you believe that what you refer to as the 'past permanence system' is in a fixed state or in flux (your first sentence appears to show a clear past aspect-> present aspect->future aspect flow path but I thought I'd ask)?
    Also, how would you describe the 'future aspect' element of the system if one was able to see some of the myriad influences in operation and some of the numerous variations on the projected outcomes (ie statistical projections of possibilities future aspect scenarios) within the as yet unformed 'future aspect' prior to it moving into the 'now aspect'?
    With Deepest Respect,
    Panopticon
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Carmody (8th October 2013), onawah (8th October 2013), seko (9th October 2013), william r sanford72 (8th October 2013)

19. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

From my own experiences in younger years when spending time in remote, natural environments, I can say it's definitely always been much easier for me to expand consciousness and break through the Illusion in those settings.
    The year that I spent living with a small group of students at a Zen Center/commune on a mountaintop in Virginia gave me a tantalizing taste of what is meant by finding one's "true nature".
    It was so much more than any mind altering experience brought about by LSD or other psychotropic substances that I had experienced up to that point, or since...
    I think it is our connection with Nature that provides us with our most powerful gateway to our higher consciousness.
    And for me, it is the one thing in life which I would like to repeat again and again and again, though I am perhaps not ready yet to completely give up the Illusion, either.
    In my Zen years, the way in which I envisioned an ideal future would be to end my days like one of the Taoist hermits in ancient times who lived in simple, carefree solitude on remote mountaintops, in ever closer communion with the Tao.

You could say that they are separated, into a dualistic view, with past and future being one aspect and the now aspect, being the 'knot' of organized pattern which flows, from past, into future.

In order for this to happen the way the 'self', this organized grouping of 'self aware energies' can recognize...the system in use is one of a dimensional viewpoint or orientation of flow, in a geometric resonant pocket in that complex holographic system. Essentially, we are this place and it is us. Individually and collectively. We are expression protruding into it, as part of it.

A place with a slight positive, or unidirectional impetus in the resonant balance, one might say.

In this way, this resonant organized pocket viewpoint (viewed from outside of the resonance point, while inside of the resonant pocket, like looking at the stem of a balloon closure, from inside the balloon) is our unidirectional time viewpoint. In this way, we 'gather' data and experience, via the past permanence system, and then make choice, via the future aspect. All of that, with our 'now' presence of self, as tied to this system and space.

The example of the girl on the remote island who could change reality, is tied to the idea of the expression and flow of the resonant coupled energies in this system. she, as a organized energy system, was remote from large amounts of others, and could manipulate in a fashion that is/was nearly unimpeded. Awareness creates capacity to manipulate or change. Very simple, actually.

It is also tied to how much of the reality matrix one can hold in their 'now' mind at one given moment. Or what they hold, ie, is it for, or counter to, the innate deepest reality holdings of the surrounding consensus matrix? . Geometric flow patterns like weather are fairly simple ones. More complex structures are, obviously, more difficult to hold in mind. Population density and the aspect of consensus reality play into this. This girl would not have been as capable in a place of high population as all the energies which constitute her projections and modifications of the holographic systems - would be interfered with.

This is part of why this thing exists -of a 'hidden hand'.

Awareness breaks that control, awareness breaks the ability of it to slip by unnoticed and manipulate via channels and systems that the vast majority of the population is unaware of.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Debra (20th October 2013), Dorjezigzag (8th October 2013), Free Bird (8th October 2013), Hazel (8th October 2013), Mike (8th October 2013), panopticon (8th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (8th October 2013), william r sanford72 (8th October 2013), Wind (9th October 2013)

21. Link to Post #92
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    In my Zen years, the way in which I envisioned an ideal future would be to end my days like one of the Taoist hermits in ancient times who lived in simple, carefree solitude on remote mountaintops, in ever closer communion with the Tao.
    I reckon that's a great idea.

I couldn't live in a city now.

There again, the old saying goes "where ever I go, there I am".
    -- Pan
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Debra (20th October 2013), Free Bird (8th October 2013), Hazel (8th October 2013), Neal (18th October 2013), onawah (9th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (8th October 2013), william r sanford72 (8th October 2013), Wind (9th October 2013)

23. Link to Post #93
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Quote Posted by panopticon (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I reckon that's a great idea.

I couldn't live in a city now.

There again, the old saying goes "where ever I go, there I am".
    -- Pan
    You might find this interesting to you!

Quote Exodus 33:7
    Now Moses used to take a tent and pitch it outside the camp some distance away, calling it the "tent of meeting." Anyone inquiring of the LORD would go to the tent of meeting outside the camp.
    You'd almost think Moses was a Buddhist, lol!

24. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

I just wanted to say something, fire needs to be expressed,when its there, and perhaps i stay away sothat fewer are kindled in me,

its no fun to be in that boat, sensitivities getting one in trouble in life, one needs a hand in those cases to detune, or tune sothat one is in control,

none of these things are the reward in and of itself, life is the reward, wrongly we have heard that life perhaps needs to change, perhaps this is oly the zoo
    ?!?!?!
    The Thought of Norea: They heard, (and) they received - into - place forever...in order that - might rest in the ineffable Epinoia, in order that - might inherit the first mind which - had received, & that - might rest in the divine Autogenes, and that - too might generate -self, just as - also has inherited the living Logos, & that - might be joined to all of the Imperishable Ones, and speak with the mind of the Father

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deridan For This Post:

Carmody (8th October 2013), Debra (20th October 2013), seko (9th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (8th October 2013), william r sanford72 (8th October 2013)

26. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,208 times in 5,679 posts

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    Chinaski, (his post is on the previous pg here) in Inelia's case, we've got Bill's assurance that she's the authentic item. So in that case, there are no doubts on this end that she pulled something like that off. For me, that's proof enough.

Same goes for others who make claims of this nature. Maybe they don't have video's showing that they did it but if there are people who witnessed it, that's at least something as opposed to nothing when one is considering if the story is true or not.

hi Roisin, I trust in Bill's judgment too, and think, for the most part, that Inelia is the "real deal" as they say. I was really just using this as an example. I find most demonstrations of fantastic talent to be more inspirational that egotistical. imagine if our athletes and actors and musicians had the attitude of our "humble" psychics. i'm trying to imagine Springsteen apologizing to a capacity crowd, declaring the concert over before it even began because he felt the thing was too egotistical. and truthfully, I don't think there's anything wrong with a little ego here n there...so long as it doesn't spiral out of control. I find phony humility an even lesser quality than excessive ego.

as far as living off sunlight...i'm not writing it off. but i'd have to see it to believe it. it's a miracle on par with Jesus. I tend to believe it's possible, but so incredibly unlikely that an intelligent mind has no choice but to question it.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Curt (8th October 2013), Debra (20th October 2013), Gardener (8th October 2013), onawah (9th October 2013), Pilgrim (8th October 2013), Roisin (8th October 2013), Strat (8th October 2013), william r sanford72 (8th October 2013)

28. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

I claim to have made approx 4000 people SIT DOWN, at the peak of a given concert, when the rest of the crowd was standing (+50,000 people). (among other instances)

There is video of the concert available, so the people who know what I'm talking about could probably find video of the concert, and see that happening. I like to remain incognito on the forum here, for various reasons, so I don't speak about when and where this concert took place. (twas but a simple thing)

Proof is available. Understanding it, what it is, what it represents, how it works, that is another issue altogether.

Our major problem is that the 'monkey mind' is like a pair of rose colored filtered and polarized glasses that overlays all aspects of our consciousness formation intake/ouput. This causes us to filter at the animal level, in both expression of mental voice in head and the formation of voice in head.

To not confuse that internal voice with the driving consciousness, which has no voice. The voice in your head is a programed and self erected/built TOOL, a PROGRAM for running the day to day, moment to moment aspects of linear unidirectional timeflow living.

Freud and modern psychology talk as if this voice aspect is really YOU.

He could not have been more wrong.

Since most people live and exist that way (world reflects it in all aspects), it is difficult to find the edge of it and peel the cover story back, and find the truth of what is what..which hides beneath that.

The ego is 'high level language' (WYSIWYG) development of the body's avatar control system, it is not YOU.

The real you is deeper, beneath the animal layers, beneath the ego/emotional filter/shapers of thought.

in every single component of how you attempt to express yourself, even in the slightest internal voice formation, in the slightest motion of body, in the slightest formation and expression of an emotion, or idea, understand this, in every waking moment.

IF..you do that, as a point in opening of understanding, the change will come for you.

But you must work at it, as the body will attempt to shut such a thing/effort/attempt down by tearing that thought formation apart, as it attempts to become thought, remembrance, and expression point - in flowing of understanding. It will attempt to blot it out, like a thing of absolute horror. (how is brainwashing done at the black ops level again? Avatar training and enforcement of conditions, same way, they know what is going on....)

This is due to you challenging your own avatar's internal programming and design, and it feels like total dissolution to the ego/body, so it fights for it's life, in what it knows on all level, life to be. You'll be having a fight to the death inside of yourself, and all of every aspect of mental formation and expression will go haywire. It is up to you to figure out how to get it done.

But, if you do, then the true clarity begins.

Just remember, your mind will turn from this post and what is written. i say 'remember' as a time will come when you will possibly find this post, again,and note that the thought and the intent was driven from you, from the inside. That you yourself forced it away, with the help of the consciousness of the rest of reality formation working on you, at the same time.

I have played with these aspects HUNDREDS of times before. Blanking minds out, making people call me, speaking OUT LOUD in their heads, speaking to animals with no sound, and so on.

This **** is easy!....once you can accept the fact that it actually exists and let yourself into a greater world, and drop the block on your more complete consciousness.

This is directly tied to this issue of humans with exceptional abilities, as it is an aspect of not having the internal animal block on full consciousness and expression...THAT..is key, here.

Exceptional abilities? Not so much. Just people who are aware of the connectivity and have learned to express it. One thing, though, is KEY to this.

The ability to visualize. After all, one must be able to see what it is that they are doing. It matters not, in some ways, what is imagined, but visualization is key. The more complete and complex the visualization, in-situ and in motion, the better.

'Randomly' happening to be listening to, right now:

Amo Bishop Roden
    The Boards Of Canada
    'In a Beautiful Place' (album)

Do you see how this works, now?

Reality must fit as it forms, so the flow 'becomes'... synchronicity is the onset of creationism aligning in the individual as a form of coming to a state of knowing in connection.

Essentially, for the average person, it's hard to learn how to swim..when one does not understand the concept of fluids - even .....existing.

Especially when the carrier of the space, the body as vehicle...blocks it, within the formation of the consensus reality.
    Last edited by Carmody; 8th October 2013 at 16:44.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

29. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

avid (9th October 2013), Debra (22nd October 2013), Gardener (8th October 2013), heretogrow (8th October 2013), hohoemi (8th October 2013), Ivanhoe (10th October 2013), Kiforall (8th October 2013), Limor Wolf (16th October 2013), Mike (8th October 2013), Neal (18th October 2013), panopticon (9th October 2013), Reirrac (10th October 2013), Roisin (8th October 2013), seko (9th October 2013), skyflower (8th October 2013), william r sanford72 (8th October 2013), Wind (9th October 2013)

30. Link to Post #97
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Chanaski, most fantastic talents start out small. Not all of them but most of them. Doing demo's in front of people motivates them to improve at those things they are trying to get better at. For example, Spiritualist Churches operate that way where they put pressure on beginners to go up in front of everybody and then pick out people who are there and try to psychically pick things up about them in terms of those things they are experiencing at that point in time and this includes making predictions about what might be coming up. That's the kind of training I had for a few years as a member of one of those churches. But it definitely contributed enormously toward my psychic development because it forced me to practice at it and not just wait for things to come spontaneously. It also teaches you not to feel embarrassed when your insights or predictions turned out not to be true because everybody else experiences that too; more often than not. So when you approach it that way, if you have a 'hit' that's great but if it turns out to be a dud, that's fine too because at least you tried and that's all that matters.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Gardener (8th October 2013), hohoemi (8th October 2013), LahTera (10th October 2013), Mike (8th October 2013), Neal (18th October 2013), william r sanford72 (8th October 2013)

32. Link to Post #98
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Carmody, that's a whopper of a post and it's going to take me awhile just to read it over line by line again to truly comprehend your message. I'll post some of my insights on it later and thanks so much for your comments!

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Gardener (8th October 2013), william r sanford72 (8th October 2013)

34. Link to Post #99
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,208 times in 5,679 posts

I claim to have made approx 4000 people SIT DOWN, at the peak of a given concert, when the rest of the crowd was standing (+50,000 people). (among other instances)

There is video of the concert available, so the people who know what I'm talking about could probably find video of the concert, and see that happening. I like to remain incognito on the forum here, for various reasons, so I don't speak about when and where this concert took place. (twas but a simple thing)

Proof is available. Understanding it, what it is, what it represents, how it works, that is another issue altogether.

Our major problem is that the 'monkey mind' is like a pair of rose colored filtered and polarized glasses that overlays all aspects of our consciousness formation intake/ouput. This causes us to filter at the animal level, in both expression of mental voice in head and the formation of voice in head.

To not confuse that internal voice with the driving consciousness, which has no voice. The voice in your head is a programed and self erected/built TOOL, a PROGRAM for running the day to day, moment to moment aspects of linear unidirectional timeflow living.

Freud and modern psychology talk as if this voice aspect is really YOU.

He could not have been more wrong.

Since most people live and exist that way (world reflects it in all aspects), it is difficult to find the edge of it and peel the cover story back, and find the truth of what is what..which hides beneath that.

The ego is 'high level language' (WYSIWYG) development of the body's avatar control system, it is not YOU.

The real you is deeper, beneath the animal layers, beneath the ego/emotional filter/shapers of thought.

in every single component of how you attempt to express yourself, even in the slightest internal voice formation, in the slightest motion of body, in the slightest formation and expression of an emotion, or idea, understand this, in every waking moment.

IF..you do that, as a point in opening of understanding, the change will come for you.

But you must work at it, as the body will attempt to shut such a thing/effort/attempt down by tearing that thought formation apart, as it attempts to become thought, remembrance, and expression point - in flowing of understanding. It will attempt to blot it out, like a thing of absolute horror. (how is brainwashing done at the black ops level again? Avatar training and enforcement of conditions, same way, they know what is going on....)

This is due to you challenging your own avatar's internal programming and design, and it feels like total dissolution to the ego/body, so it fights for it's life, in what it knows on all level, life to be. You'll be having a fight to the death inside of yourself, and all of every aspect of mental formation and expression will go haywire. It is up to you to figure out how to get it done.

But, if you do, then the true clarity begins.

Just remember, your mind will turn from this post and what is written. i say 'remember' as a time will come when you will possibly find this post, again,and note that the thought and the intent was driven from you, from the inside. That you yourself forced it away, with the help of the consciousness of the rest of reality formation working on you, at the same time.

I have played with these aspects HUNDREDS of times before. Blanking minds out, making people call me, speaking OUT LOUD in their heads, speaking to animals with no sound, and so on.

This **** is easy!....once you can accept the fact that it actually exists and let yourself into a greater world, and drop the block on your more complete consciousness.

This is directly tied to this issue of humans with exceptional abilities, as it is an aspect of not having the internal animal block on full consciousness and expression...THAT..is key, here.

Exceptional abilities? Not so much. Just people who area ware of the connectivity and have learned to express it. One thing, though, is KEY to this.

The ability to visualize. After all, one must be able to see what it is that they are doing. It matters not, in some ways, what is imagined, but visualization is key. The more complete and complex the visualization, in-situ and in motion, the better.

'Randomly' happening to be listening to, right now:

Amo Bishop Roden
    The Boards Of Canada
    'In a Beautiful Place' (album)

Do you see how this works, now?

Reality must fit as it forms, so the flow 'becomes'... synchronicity is the onset of creationism aligning in the individual as a form of coming to a state of knowing in connection.

hi Carmody, if you indeed made that claim somewhere (making the 4000 people sit down) I can't help but ask: what drove you to do it? (make the claim) was it the monkey or the driving consciousness? and if it was the driving consciousness that motivated it (and your other claims) why do you then feel an additional demonstration would be egotistical, or monkey-ish?

this isn't intended as a "gotcha" post; it's a genuine inquiry. i'm trying to understand. if you can get in my head and speak to me that way, you have my full permission to do it. i'd love to see it performed! I really would. i'm very curious. and before I forget: where can I find a copy of this video you're talking about?

my mind didn't really turn away from your post; I understand and agree mostly with what you're saying about the authentic self, or driving consciousness. but while i'm here, enmeshed in 3d, I also understand I am many things: my body, mind, higher self, ego etc...and all are required for my survival here on this planet and in this dimension at this time. the monkey has kept me alive, so I have no choice but to be grateful for it. if I could remove myself from society, and live in an ashram or something, I might attempt to shed all these layers, but as it stands...

a funny anecdote: (speaking of Freud) the writer, William Saroyan, was a notorious drinker, and an even more notorious poker player and gambler. one night he cleaned out all his friends, and actually gave them all their money back so they could continue playing. he subsequently lost everything, got a substantial loan from his editor, went to a casino and was soon up big again. he played all night, losing everything all over again. it's said that afterwards he stood on the poker table and shouted, "I don't care what Freud says! I want to win!!!"
    Last edited by Mike; 8th October 2013 at 17:32.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Curt (8th October 2013), Gardener (8th October 2013), learninglight (25th October 2013), Neal (18th October 2013), william r sanford72 (8th October 2013), Wind (9th October 2013)

36. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)

hi Carmody, if you indeed made that claim somewhere (making the 4000 people sit down) I can't help but ask: what drove you to do it? was it the monkey or the driving consciousness? and if it was the driving consciousness that motivated it (and your other claims) why do you then feel a demonstration would be egotistical, or monkey-ish?

this isn't intended as a "gotcha" post; it's a genuine inquiry. i'm trying to understand. if you can get in my head and speak to me that way, you have my full permission to do it. i'd love to see it performed! I really would. i'm very curious. and before I forget: where can I find a copy of this video you're talking about?

my mind didn't really turn away from your post; I understand and agree mostly with what you're saying about the authentic self, or driving consciousness. but while i'm here, enmeshed in 3d, I also understand I am many things: my body, mind, higher self, ego etc...and all are required for my survival here on this planet and on this dimension at this time. the monkey has kept me alive, so I have no choice but to be grateful for it. if I could remove myself from society, and live in an ashram or something, I might attempt to shed all these layers, but as it stands...

a funny anecdote: (speaking of Freud) the writer, William Saroyan, was a notorious drinker, and an even more notorious poker player and gambler. one night he cleaned out all his friends, and actually gave them all their money back so they could continue playing. he subsequently lost everything, got a substantial loan from his editor, went to a casino and was soon up big again. he played all night, losing everything all over again. it's said that afterwards he stood on the poker table and shouted, "I don't care what Freud says, I want to win!!!"
    There can be no revelations that are external in an attempt to help people become aware of who, and exactly 'what' they are.

To engage in external proofs, as an initial point of unfolding, to extend such a condition into others whom I have no direct personal knowing of, that engages the animal side of self and it's expression, and that is a serious problem which will cascade into aspects of religion. That must not happen again. The age of Pisces (nebulous religion) is past, we move into the age of electric consensus aware humanity, the age of Aquarius.

Knowing vs not knowing must not be an origin point in the development of separation into 'classes' of humanity. That sort of moment may come, be it sharply defined or loosely defined, but to put it off for as long as possible, is what is required for humanity, on the individual level, to chart it's own course.

Buddhists teach one-on-one, for the same sort of reasons. Anything else is highly irresponsible, and ultimately damaging, to all and individual.

The call comes from within. The world (in all it's myriad expression) rises to greet it.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Gardener (8th October 2013), heretogrow (8th October 2013), Mike (8th October 2013), nomadguy (9th October 2013), panopticon (9th October 2013), william r sanford72 (8th October 2013), Wind (9th October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1 5 15 19 LastLast