+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Avalon member c0rv0 interviewed by Eve Lorgen last night (4 October)

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Default Re: Avalon member c0rv0 interviewed by Eve Lorgen last night (4 October)

Quote Posted by c0rv0 (here)
    Quote Gosh that sounds so bleek ....I personally do not feel this situation is truth.
    I understand your feelings.
    It is hard to accept.
    I have created a new discussion to present some very disturbing evidences:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...nd-mutilations

My intention is not to spread doom. Rather to remove the layers of illusion that were created so that we can see the issue as-is and work toward a solution.

I don't know if its a hard thing for me to accept as it is more of something I have had no direct experience with.

What I have had experience with is human beings doing the most inhuman things to each other. Man has done SO MUCH damage to him/herself that it is so massive--its invisible!

Since I have no direct memory dealing with any other species aside from my own and the other species (animals) who are extensions of us, I cannot completely discuss "aliens" with you or anyone else for that matter. My perspective will quite frankly be speculative only.

I can surmise that if the upper rungs operate like the lower rungs--human/animal. I could invision different experiences for us humans in relation to aliens, just as animals have different experiences with us.

A pig could experience heaven here just as another pig could experience complete HELL in a slaughter house. If I was a pig in the hands of Buford the pig killer verses Molly the pig lover who loves me and raises me in her home as a family member, the situation/experience is completely different.

I could even see some of us primped and primed for the red carpet--just like we breed the animals to scurry across the red carpet to see who has the best 'show pony'.

I even look up above and around me to see the electric cage (poles with wires) im surrounded in, which to me seems like im an animal in a wired chicken coop.

Now if I were to use human analogies to gain a glimpse of "alien" agenda using the same different scenarios an animal could find themselves in with us...

There are a MULTITUDE of slaughters that are not NEEDED. A human does not NEED to kill a chicken to survive--same with many other species here-- A MINDBLOWING AMOUNT OF DESTRUCTION THAT WAS/IS NOT WARRANTED AT ALL. If aliens are operating this way--it seems they are not that highly evolved or aware...just as humans are not.

So in all this--what can one do?? I feel I can only deal with the species I am currently in....I can only WORK in the species I am in. Animals and humans are the same species to me. They are us we are them. WE CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT EATING THEM.

Do you think its possible for the aliens to survive without doing whtever it is there doing to us?

And what do you think we can do as another species to effect this alien situation? Aside from letting everyone know, is there something that can actually be done?

Thankyou for your feedback
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

4evrneo (8th October 2013), Billy (13th October 2013), Caren (9th October 2013), Gardener (7th October 2013), Kristin (7th October 2013), Limor Wolf (8th October 2013), thunder24 (8th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,425 times in 124 posts

Default Re: Avalon member c0rv0 interviewed by Eve Lorgen last night (4 October)

Quote Do you think its possible for the aliens to survive without doing whtever it is there doing to us?
    At the state of my knowledge I cannot state for sure if we are for them "wine" or "bread".
    ancient and modern literature states that they have a "kick" from this energy. But other reports (see my other thread) explain how they use it also for basic need like fuel.

Quote And what do you think we can do as another species to effect this alien situation? Aside from letting everyone know, is there something that can actually be done?
    I have described above different strategies that mankind has tried in the past.
    I joined this forum with the purpose of encouraging members and readers to work toward a solution.
    The first step is to knowledge the problem.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to c0rv0 For This Post:

Billy (13th October 2013), CD7 (7th October 2013), learninglight (7th October 2013), Yoda (11th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 5th April 2015 at 00:07.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

4evrneo (8th October 2013), Bill Ryan (8th October 2013), Billy (8th October 2013), fifi (9th October 2013)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Quote So what to do then, how do we communicate in a productive way with source, can this be a quid pro quo deal for all involved, there must be a way that benefits all parties, what could be the reason for starving us, poisoning us, sterilizing us if the above is true, to stop the energy flow to them perhaps?
    [*] Human's spiritual and material independence <-- evolution of the relationship
    [/LIST]

Thanks for asking this.
    I can go with this option. When we manage to accept each other here on earth, the evolution of the relationship can extent to all universal civilizations.

What i feel you say is, Humanity gives their power away. Reclaim it and make a difference.

Peace
    Is my feeling correct Corvo or off the mark.

My intention is not to spread doom. Rather to remove the layers of illusion that were created so that we can see the issue as-is and work toward a solution.

Quote And what do you think we can do as another species to effect this alien situation? Aside from letting everyone know, is there something that can actually be done?
    I joined this forum with the purpose of encouraging members and readers to work toward a solution.
    As you read in my earlier posts in this thread I do not agree with your theory that Mother Mary in Bosnia is a vampire feeding off the energy from the people. And that her message is not Apocalyptic, Although i believe there will be some warnings of events within the coming secrets yet to be revealed, And that she gave Catholics a ticking off for worshiping her and recommended that when they prayed for peace in our times that she asked them to invite her to be by their sides to pray together.

But i also agree that there is a faction of ET's who do not have the betterment of humanity within their agenda.

Discernment on who is who within the bigger picture needs to be implemented.
    For humanity to take responsibility for their actions

Corvo what is your view of the solution.

Peace

EDIT:

I am curious if you have ever read Pierre Sabak's "The Murder of Reality" Corbo
    If not i think you would enjoy the read. I met Pierre a few years ago.

http://www.pierresabak.com/newsite/v...php?page_id=12
    Last edited by Billy; 8th October 2013 at 11:43.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

4evrneo (8th October 2013), Caren (9th October 2013), CD7 (9th October 2013), Joseph McAree (9th October 2013), Limor Wolf (8th October 2013)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

thanks, this is important point data. Nevertheless it suffers of a very limited point of view: we have to keep in mind that the "economics" is not a science, especially because of his direct political implications.
    The information that I'm releasing extend the concepts that I learned during my education of political sciences to the interaction with Extra-dimensional Materialized Entities (EME).
    This new discipline I'm proposing, the Ontopolitic, aims to remain free from value judgments that have invalidated much of the work done by the community alternative in the past.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to c0rv0 For This Post:

Billy (13th October 2013), CD7 (9th October 2013), eaglespirit (8th October 2013), mab777 (8th October 2013), Yoda (11th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Discernment on who is who within the bigger picture needs to be implemented.
    For humanity to take responsibility for their actions
    I agree. I notice that you are very emotionally attached to the events of Medjugorie. I propose that we focus on everything else but this case in the discussion. From my point of view Medjugorie is not especially relevant for an understanding of the subject matter. In the book I have examined 263 cases of Eminent Catholic Entities apparitions and compared them with "ET abduction" cases. For example this:

Quote A cloud floated under her feet, and she moved fast without effort.
    she was pale and had such large eyes that their equal had never been seen in a human head.”
    Wonders in the Sky: Unexplained Aerial Objects from Antiquity to Modern Times (Jacques Vallee and Chris Aubeck)

compared with this description of the vehicle used by the "holy virgin mary", the seer:
    Quote ... explained in these terms what was happening at the time of the apparitions: "Whenever (after I knelt down and waiting a few minutes in prayer and with bowed head) I lifted up my look above the rock, I immediately saw the Virgin Mary, but before I saw a cloud coming from that part where there is the sea, which approached the rock with speed.
    form Apocalisse Aliena, case of Belpasso, Sicily Italy

We see that anyone appeared in Belpasso had the need to move using a a strange vehicle, which had a starting point, a path and a point of arrival, but it was not a plane, a bird or a kite. All characteristics of an unidentified flying object.
    Quote While the vehicle light appeared in Sicily was only visible to the seer, at Fatima, Portugal was visible to everybody.
    "I look up and to my surprise I see distinctly a globe of light that moves westward, moving slowly and majestically through space ... suddenly, however, the globe with its extraordinary light disappear before our eyes. Beside us was a child ... (Lucia dos Santos) who joyfully cried out, "I see it! I can still see! Now comes down. "" After a few minutes - still the Vicar - the baby continues to cry again: "Here it is! Halls again!"
    apparitions of Fatima

The events of Fatima are of paramount importance because they were recognized by the Catholic Church, that until 1954, was very open in regards to this kind of manifestation. As I explain in the interview, the fact that the Vatican refused to follow an direct order of the "supposed Mary" is an important evidence...

Quote New frameworks and perspectives are needed. Indeed, in some circumstances, science may not be useful; rather, approaches taken from the field of intelligence may be more appropriate. UFO researcher Jacques Vallee made this point in his book Messengers of Deception (1979).
    The Trickster and the Paranormal (George P. Hansen)

Quote Corvo what is your view of the solution.
    Before we can extensively discuss a solution I see the need to define the borders of the problem. But, if you wish, I can immediately tell what are the practical consequences:
    - move ASAP to a rural location
    - go off grid, produce your food
    - foster a community
    - practice spirituality that is NOT related to any kind of external entity
    - If (when) you encounter any ET, alien, EME, UFO, bigfoot, light creature: ignore until they ignore you.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to c0rv0 For This Post:

4evrneo (8th October 2013), Billy (8th October 2013), CD7 (9th October 2013), chocolate (9th October 2013), Christine (10th October 2013), Flash (13th October 2013), ulli (8th October 2013), Yoda (11th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Before we can extensively discuss a solution I see the need to define the borders of the problem. But, if you wish, I can immediately tell what are the practical consequences:
    - foster a community
    - If (when) you encounter any ET, alien, EME, UFO, bigfoot, light creature: ignore until they ignore you.
    I told my nightly visitors, or whoever created the holograms or apparitions, to stop bothering me, as it was disturbing my rest.
    If they wanted contact, to ring my door bell during the day, or better still, make an appointment.
    This was suggested to me by a forum owner around 1999, when these hallucinations were at their peak, and even though I never saw anything scary, it was still a serious interruption of my life.
    So I told them to eff off, basically, and from one day to the next the visits stopped.
    And after that I missed them, at least for a while.
    But life has returned to normal, and I am more accepting of "normal" than I used to be,
    since I no longer feel that I can be easily manipulated.
    Living in a very rural area, in the mountains of Central America...not quite off grid, not yet,
    but planting trees and veg, and integrating with the local people.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

4evrneo (8th October 2013), Billy (8th October 2013), c0rv0 (8th October 2013), Caren (9th October 2013), CD7 (9th October 2013), Gardener (8th October 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (12th October 2013), sunflower (8th October 2013), Wind (8th October 2013)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Corvo what is your view of the solution.
    - foster a community
    - move ASAP to a rural location----Done

- go off grid, produce your food----I am off the grid and buy fresh organic veg from our community gardens.

- foster a community----Done

- practice spirituality that is NOT related to any kind of external entity---
    Done, Yes self awareness of human potentials.

- If (when) you encounter any ET, alien, EME, UFO, bigfoot, light creature: ignore until they ignore you ----
    Hmm. I have already experienced encounters with ET's, UFO, and Mother Mary. I have no fear of them. I cannot ignore them as i look upon them as members of the universal civilizations, my equals and my brothers and sisters. If they become annoying i tell them to give it a rest. Just like family

Peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Caren (9th October 2013), CD7 (9th October 2013), Christine (10th October 2013), fifi (9th October 2013), Gardener (8th October 2013), Joseph McAree (11th October 2013), ulli (8th October 2013)

17. Link to Post #49
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

hello c0rv0,

Is there any evidence of "them" or "others" being "fed" or getting a "kick" or "fueling" something from our joy, happiness and love? Not necessarily prayers and such.

If not why is this?

Its pretty simple and some may see it as childish, but monsters inc rang true to me... It may b the hope I have blinding me.

Is there evidence of humans trying to "negotiate" or discuss this concept of fuel from joy laughter and love, with those "others"?

thankyou for sharing c0rv0

Quote Do you think its possible for the aliens to survive without doing whtever it is there doing to us?
    At the state of my knowledge I cannot state for sure if we are for them "wine" or "bread".
    ancient and modern literature states that they have a "kick" from this energy. But other reports (see my other thread) explain how they use it also for basic need like fuel.

Last edited by thunder24; 9th October 2013 at 00:07.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (9th October 2013), Billy (13th October 2013), CD7 (9th October 2013), Christine (10th October 2013), davyj0nes (9th October 2013), golden lady (9th October 2013), johnf (9th October 2013), Kindling (9th October 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (12th October 2013)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    hello c0rv0,

Is there any evidence of "them" or "others" being "fed" or getting a "kick" or "fueling" something from our joy, happiness and love? Not necessarily prayers and such.

If not why is this?

Its pretty simple and some may see it as childish, but monsters inc rang true to me... It may b the hope I have blinding me.

Is there evidence of humans trying to "negotiate" or discuss this concept of fuel from joy laughter and love, with those "others"?

thankyou for sharing c0rv0

I think that the fact that this is a family type animated movie with this scurry type idea embedded in it is an invitation
    to not be scurred, and take it with a pillar of salt.

jf
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Billy (13th October 2013), CD7 (9th October 2013), Kindling (9th October 2013), thunder24 (9th October 2013)

21. Link to Post #51
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Before we can extensively discuss a solution I see the need to define the borders of the problem.
    Hi Corvo, I have only read the written interview by Eve Lorgen (I will listen to the others in time). Except for pieces I read in Houman's thread, your description presents a new picture of the problem for me. And I have to say, having gained a better understanding, I nevertheless feel more confused with this new perspective.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Elly For This Post:

Billy (13th October 2013)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Quote Intuition & Premonition

October 5, 2013 - November 3, 2013

Our New Moon of October 4, 2013 (Oct 5, 0:34 GMT) lies in sidereal Virgo and over Corvus, the Raven Messenger. The New Moon conjoins Vindemiatrix and Porrima of Virgo, and the stars of Corvus. The stars of this area of the zodiak excite higher mental capacities such as clairvoyance and telepathic awareness. They bring emphasis to our need to have astute moment-by moment attentiveness to messages expressing through the natural and every-day world around us. The purpose of this fore-vision is so we may act accordingly in the present so we can meet, in preparedness and at the right time, future events that are already precipitating into our reality from the realm of probabilities.

Complete article: http://www.lunarplanner.com/
    This is quoted from another thread-"This lunar month's theme..."

My my what an interesting cowinkeydink! Corvos the raven! What to make of this? Are there so may stories being spread around there starting to meld into one another?
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Billy (13th October 2013), c0rv0 (9th October 2013), Christine (10th October 2013), Phoenix1304 (10th September 2020)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote Is there evidence of humans trying to "negotiate" or discuss this concept of fuel from joy laughter and love, with those "others"?
    Joy, pain, desire are emotions that produce the release of something else, following the Egyptian the "Kha" and "Sekkem".
    from my other thread

Quote To explain this I will use the words of a natural health practitioner regarding the Bach remedy "Rescue" :
    "Every time we are stressed is a kind of little death. Our soul start the process of leaving the body, this slow down the healing process. Rescue works by "recalling" the soul back".
    Devotion seems to work, so if we intent love in sense of devotion also love works.[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by c0rv0; 9th October 2013 at 20:14.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to c0rv0 For This Post:

Billy (11th October 2013), learninglight (13th October 2013), thunder24 (9th October 2013), ulli (11th October 2013), Yoda (11th September 2020)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Dear Friends,

This is a good introduction to new Avalon member c0rv0,

He's being interviewed by researcher Eve Lorgen tonight (4 October). Details here:

---

Alien Apocolypse with Corvo and Eve Lorgen
    Live Friday October 4

Illuminating the Shadowland with Sienna Lea
    http://stealingthemoon.com

Friday 9-10pm PST, Truth Frequency Radio
    Listen Live

October 4th, Eve Lorgen and Sienna Lea interview her colleague Corvo. He is an amazing author and researcher in the area of Ufology, Extraterrestrial Encounters, the Abduction Phenomenon and the Occult, and recently released the book Alien Apocalypse.

http://prezi.com/fdoowhztnt-p/alien-apocalypse

(Part 2 will be aired on Friday October 11, 2013 9 pm Pacific Time.)
    ·
    All the best with part 2 of the interview later today Corvo.

Peace

Peace

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

c0rv0 (11th October 2013), Flash (11th October 2013), Gardener (11th October 2013), Joseph McAree (11th October 2013), learninglight (12th October 2013)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

A direct link to hour 2 of Corvo's interview. Downloading to listen later.

http://truthfrequencyradio.com/podca...2013-10-11.mp3

peace
    Last edited by Billy; 12th October 2013 at 12:42. Reason: typo

Peace

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (12th October 2013), Blake Elder (12th October 2013), c0rv0 (12th October 2013), CD7 (12th October 2013), Gardener (12th October 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (12th October 2013)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

I have listened and it makes a lot of sense. The book needs to be got into English asap, I hope that manifests for Corvo.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Billy (13th October 2013), c0rv0 (12th October 2013), learninglight (13th October 2013)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Good interview Corvo. For humanity to become independent from any outside influence, To work within communities that are self sufficient. I agree would be a great leap forward.

I would add that first Humanity also has to break away from inside influences that exist here on earth, To also become independent from the group of humans who believe they are in control of humanity. To awaken from the great illusion that we have to be part of the control system. The system that keeps humanity in debt and demands that we are in constant war. I understand that those humans who believe they are in control here on earth, could also be being influenced by others outside.

Let us Reclaim our power.

peace

Peace

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

c0rv0 (15th October 2013), CD7 (14th October 2013), Delight (13th October 2013), Flash (13th October 2013), ulli (13th October 2013)

35. Link to Post #58
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

[QUOTE=billyji;740155]
    Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Can you show just one message from Mother Mary in Medjugorje that has an Apocalyptic warning or Agenda.
    I do know that there has been other visitations, Africa ect. But Mary said at the beginning of Medj that this would be her last appearance on earth in this form.
    Billyji,

The Medj seer "Marija said that Our Lady told her that after the secrets are realized, She will not need to come any more. Vicka has also stated that Our Lady has said that these are Her last apparitions on earth and She won’t need to come again after the secrets are realized."

The above quote is directly from the Medj website. http://www.medjugorje.com/medjugorje...d-answers.html

This needs to be pointed out because the BVM apparitions that are showing up in other parts of the world that are contemporaneous to her manifestations in Medj are not to be discounted because those secrets given to those seers in Medj have not been revealed yet. Until that happens, Mary will continue to show up in other parts of the world too and not just Medj. All of these manifestations, including the ones at Medj, may be the last ones. When we get closer to the time when those secrets will be revealed, her manifestations at Medj. may indeed be the final last ones but until then, she will continue to show up at other places around the world just like she has been even after she started showing up in Medj.

Additional information: I forgot to mention this but one of the seer's said on their official site that there will be other signs out there around the world including luminations.... And, in fact, those Marian apparitions that have occurred over the past 20 + years have been apparitions of Mary showing up in luminous forms. The one in Vietnam, Africa and Egypt were all that way. No messages were conveyed by Mary during those events though... unlike what's been going on at Medj.

BTW, I'm a Catholic and I've had my own experiences wrt to the BVM but won't go into that here at this time except to say that I appreciate it that you are sharing your own experiences wrt to the BVM here in this forum.

Also, my dad and brother visited Medj where they witnessed some extraordinary phenomena there where they also talked to one of the seers there too. So it's because of their witnessed accounts of those incidents, that I too am convinced in the veracity of the Medj apparition. Of course for me to KNOW with absolute certainty that it's really Mary who is showing up there, I would have to go there myself but until then, those family members personal testimony on that will suffice. (Note: I also take those testimonies in consideration as truth from those people I personally don't know like your experiences there. for example.)
    Last edited by Roisin; 15th October 2013 at 00:42.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Billy (21st October 2013), c0rv0 (15th October 2013), Sunny (2nd January 2022)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

With all due respect to all believers: the fact that in a certain place we have paranormal manifestations is only an indication of the existence of a paranormal phenomena, not a confirmation of the identity of the source. The reality is that Medjugorie is nothing special: it appear to be only if insufficient information is provided.

The available English literature on Medjugorie is missing important pieces of information. see this description of the seers regarding hell, purgatory and paradise.
    from Apocalisse Aliena:
    Quote Here, for example, as the visionaries saw the afterlife:
    they enter into heaven by a wooden door. They enter the paradise for about 5 meters. In it, Vicka and Jakov do not recognize anyone, they only see that all are young, there are no old or fat. Some wear a white robe, others yellowish, all with long robes. To the left a great saint with his hands outstretched, like a statue, shut up, looks at them like a sphinx. In purgatory the floor is like tobacco ash, under the floor there is suffering and torment, but the heads are not seen. Finally arriving in hell. Many people. For as the boys are surprised of the multitude, there seems to be more people there than in heaven. The great fire, it's not like in the oven. The devils jump one after another, with tails and horns, black color!
    wooden door, tobacco ash, devils with tails and horns: this description of afterlife seems to come from a B-movie with cheap special effects. From the description of abduction we have similar virtual reality scenarios with presence of ECE. One example:

Quote a vision he’d had of Jesus, whom at first he saw hanging on the cross. Al remembered feeling great pity and vision he’d had of Jesus, whom at first he saw hanging on the cross. Al remembered feeling great pity and love for Jesus, and then being astonished when the figure looked up and began to move away from the cross and toward him. The last thing he remembered was Jesus kissing him, and when the vision was over
    Masquerade of Angels (Karla Turner and Ted Rice)

When the abductee was subjected to hypnosis revealed a totally different scene

Quote Instead of Jesus, the image transformed into a grotesque reptilian creature, forcing itself sexually upon the terrified man.
    Masquerade of Angels (Karla Turner and Ted Rice)
    Unfortunately the seers were never subjected to it.

Another factor that is of foundamental importance in understanding Medjugorie is the role of Tomislav Vlašić, curate of Medj between 1981-84.
    the "gospa" was very happy with his work, below a page of the diary of Vicka:

It was me and Jakisa (short for Jakov , nda ), the Lady came at 6:03 minutes, she looked good.
    Then the Lady spoke about Tomislav before he turned his eyes on him then he said " thank you so much because Tomislav guiding you so well . "
    So much that she asked to form a special group of prayer guided by him that would have "evolved the believers to the next stage of evolution". Sound familiar? it is! in this prayer group , since its inception , was also the seer Marija Pavlović , which will stay there for all four years when it will be active. the the group was stopped by the ecclesiastical hierarchy for his non common practices , Marija even left Medjugorje to follow in Italy Vlasic, who had founded the community Kraljice Mira in Parma. Within the community the desire to follow the "real way" of the Gospa went so far that Vlasic was excommunicated and expelled from the church. Today he still claims to gollow the order of Medj, and this is is message:

Quote One of the most important tasks of the humanity of Alpha Centauri is to command the great interplanetary fleet. It is composed of the most powerful spacecraft and crews selected, made ​​available by the planets faithful to God
    [Stefania Caterina, Beyond the Great Barrier, Lights of Exodus, Mestre, 2008, p. 123]
    please notice the similarity:
    Quote And Pat has been shown scenes of the return of Jesus, accompanied by space ships and aliens, preceding the "bad time on earth" which will destroy many of those who are not rescued.
    Taken: Inside the Alien-Human Abduction Agenda (Karla Turner)

In conclusion:
    • Medjugorie shows more in common with others ECE apparition cases that is widely know.
    • the apocalyptic aspect is present in all of those, in a more or less strong fashion.
    • those cases have a lot in common with abduction
    • For reasons that should be evident to the readers of this thread, the Catholic church since 1954 is very careful in not confirming those apparitions

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to c0rv0 For This Post:

Billy (21st October 2013), Gardener (14th October 2013), learninglight (15th October 2013), Roisin (15th October 2013), Sunny (2nd January 2022), Unicorn (14th October 2013), Yoda (11th September 2020)

39. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Corvo, thanks for illuminating me to that information about Tomislav. I find the following very disturbing about the Medj seer Marija:
    "She even wrote a personal testimony and alleged messages from Our Lady supporting the Queen of Peace community and Tomislav Vlasic, though she later withdrew and denied these." http://www.medjugorje.ws/en/articles...colafrancesco/
    This most definitely is a serious blow to this seers' credibility because ishe is denying something that she definitely said that's also well documented. One assumes that a seer is someone who is beyond reproach but, in this case, here we have one of the top seer's in that group that's denying that she said that the BVM gave her approval of Tomislav by stating verbatim, what Mary said in her own words in her approval of him. I find this very disturbing.

Also, based on the official Medj website, Marija, who was given all 10 secrets, is the one who is supposed to announce to the world what those secrets are when Mary gives her the go ahead on that.

It's pretty evident that Mary did give Tomislav her approval and because that's the case, then it would be necessary to evaluate the paradigm that he's been operating from wrt the Medj. apparition event.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and I'm definitely going to research more on this.
    Last edited by Roisin; 15th October 2013 at 00:10.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Billy (21st October 2013), Sunny (2nd January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast