+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Avalon member c0rv0 interviewed by Eve Lorgen last night (4 October)

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Default Re: Avalon member c0rv0 interviewed by Eve Lorgen last night (4 October)

Quote Posted by c0rv0 (here)
    Quote I am not sure I understand what is meant in the quote? The secret is a 'source' of mental illness...does that mean would CAUSE mental illness? I could not find anything in English about the source you have in parentheses.
    Please forgive me if I provide non English sources, "apocalisse Aliena" contains citations of over 110 others texts in four languages that, unfortunately, are not traslated in all of them.

The relationship between secrecy and mental illness is commonly accepted by psychoanalysis and should be easy to find references. Having a close relative that works in this field since my childhood I was exposed to several cases where an attitude to secrecy was the key to unbalance families or communities.
    George P. Hansen in the "The Trickster and the Paranormal" states that we can aspect also the same from the people involved in 70 years of alien secrecy:
    Historically, many groups that attempted to engage paranormal phenomena became unstable. There is little reason to think that secret government projects would escape that fate. They too are probably prone to paranoia and conspiracy theorizing. Because of the secrecy surrounding their work, and the importance of it, they could be susceptible to delusions of grandeur, a common accompaniment of incipient paranoia.

This is the reason that push insiders to speak: to heal themselves from the disease of secrecy.
    I recognized George Hansen's name associated with "liminality" which I understand to be threshold events of instability (like transition moments) in personal life and chaotic times in society where paranormal (beyond the normal for a person) events are more common. The person is unbalanced and there is a danger of being fooled by the need to make resolution?

Being asked to keep secrets is always going on...between friends, family, in the militaary, because of 'confidentiality" and I cannot think where transparency in society exists at all now.

Do I understand you to say that by holding a "secret", the person is placed in a condition where that person would be more likely to be taken in by the "trickster"?

When I checked "liminality" to refresh my memory, I found this quote. It reminds me of the theme that many. like JL lash and quoted by eve lorgen have been addressing concerning the archon, the false light appearing real, the intense desire to 'make sense' that will lead someone to accept the most likely explanation, the inner tension seeking resolution that will cause us to follow the "tricksters". I am hoping that the way out of the influence is by discerning the fake.

Quote Imitation, leadership and the role of the trickster
    Mimesis, or the imitative aspect of human behavior, is an important aspect of liminality.[60] Individuals who are trapped in a liminal situation are not able to act rationally for two reasons: “first, because the structure on which ‘objective’ rationality was-- based has disappeared; and second, because the stressful, emotive character of a liminal crisis prevents clear thinking”.[61] This can lead to “mimetic” behavior on the part of the trapped individuals: “a central characteristic of liminal situations is that, by eliminating the stable boundary lines, they contribute to the proliferation of imitative processes and thus to the continuous reproduction of dominant messages about what to copy”.[62] Without stable institutions (which are effectively broken down in a liminal period), “people will look at concrete individuals for guidance”.[63]

This notion of imitation is closely tied to that of the trickster figure. The trickster is a universal figure that can be found in folktales and myths of nearly all cultures. These tricksters can be characterized as follows:

[they] are always marginal characters: outsiders, as they cannot trust or be trusted, cannot give or share, they are incapable of living in a community; they are repulsive, as – being insatiable – they are characterized by excessive eating, drinking, and sexual behavior, having no sense of shame; they are not taken seriously, given their affinity with jokes, storytelling, and fantasizing.[64]

In the context of liminality, the trickster is a very dangerous figure: “in a liminal situation where certainties are lost, imitative behavior escalates, and tricksters can be mistaken for charismatic leaders”.[65] This means that in their search for guidance, the individuals caught in the liminal situation might choose to follow a trickster, whom they confuse with a charismatic leader capable of “saving” them. Liminal periods that affect entire societies are characterized by the absence of a “master of ceremonies” (the leadership figures that are supposed to lead the initiands out of the liminal phase), which can in turn lead to the rise of tricksters into positions of power. When a trickster enters into a position of leadership, “liminality will not be restricted to a temporary crisis, followed by a return to normality, but can be perpetuated endlessly”.[66] This can be explained by three important characteristics of the trickster: his lack of a home (the trickster is, by definition, homeless and an outsider), lack of deeply felt human relations, and lack of existential commitments.[67] These traits cause the trickster to have no interest in solving the liminal crisis; “on the contrary, being really at home in liminality, or in homelessness, his real interest lies in its opposite, in perpetuating such conditions of confusion”.[68] On the other hand, the trickster is also a mime. “Imitation, whether in learning or in social activity, is only possible in so far as we are not aware that we are actually imitating…because as soon as we do so, imitation becomes a mere miming and would produce no effect in learning or no pleasure in involvement”.[69] Seeing as the trickster is incapable of “experiencing learning or the pleasure of sociability” as others do, he can be considered a mime rather than an imitator.[70] He thus appears to act just as everyone else does. With this in mind, there are “two characteristics [of the trickster] that under certain conditions could turn to be profitable, even [leading him to gain] unlimited and total power”: “his permanent state of exteriority helps him to think rationally and makes him a good mime: he cannot learn by genuine imitation but learns how to mime others and this produces laughter; thus he receives appreciation that otherwise he would never obtain”.[71]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liminality

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Billy (5th October 2013), c0rv0 (5th October 2013), Gardener (5th October 2013), learninglight (5th October 2013), ulli (5th October 2013), william r sanford72 (7th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,425 times in 124 posts

Default Re: Avalon member c0rv0 interviewed by Eve Lorgen last night (4 October)

Quote (1) It seems hard to find a frame of reference as to what exactly your major premises are.. I am not completely certain... certain ideas seem out of context to me... so I am not clear on exactly what the big picture is according to your research. But it does appear that you are in fact following the narrative of the bible somewhat? But not taking it quite as literally as the mainstream interpretation? Would that be fair to say?
    the book is 600 pages and the big picture comes from the information reported there, hard for me to reduce in few words. Nevertheless we should distinguish between interpretations and reporting of facts.
    The reason why the story seems so close to the bible is because the cases we discussed until now were coming from christian sources (I call those ECE Eminent Catholic Entities as a relevant sub group of the EMEs).

Quote (2) I guess one of the issues is that you are talking about more then one set of entities? That some are apparently good while others apparently malevolent as you describe above? Can you more clearly describe who these groups are in more detail? And which was operating when? and which is now operating presently? or having the greatest influence?
    this is a good question, thanks. Le me bullet point some concepts:
    • we are facing a single category of metamorphic entities
    • they feed on "life energy"
    • they are organized in clans
    • the better way to recognize the clans is through the shadow cast by human's political and religious systems
    • today we have 2 factions of EME that are relevant for our discussion. We can compare those two EME faction to England and France in the age of the colonies: they have lot in common but differ in some practices. During that period still a lot of minor
      power exists, ready to take over in any moment:
      1. the "reptilian" that prefers a feeding field based on strong emotions like violence and/or sex. They are actually allied with the Breakaway Civilization (BAC), or, if you prefer the UFO control group. The initial reason of the BAC was to learn enough to be able to fight them, so this alliance is not so strong as some believe.
      2. the "angelic/pleiadian" that likes a feeding field based on total submission and prayer. They were allied for a short period with the Catholic Church, but also this human organization decided after a certain time that their control was not desirable and broke the communication.
    • all the factions report that the conflict is close to a "resolution" and are preparing for it

Quote (3) Also did you hear Kerry's interview with the 'mystery political operative' - if so did you find it consistent, viable? any thoughts on that?
    no.

Quote (4) I got the impression overall you mentioned this issue about them wanting us to "worship" them and them wanting to "patronize" us as their "sheep" and of course we all know how "popular" that notion is with modern society today...
    But whoever this group is, are they specifically identifiable, have they manifested themselves? demonstrated any powers to justify our worship? Do they claim to be the creators of heaven and earth? Are they claiming any authority or responsibility for any of the spiritual texts?
    right now, all of them are capable of limited physical interaction with our dimension, so they rely on messengers of various kind. In some cases they have produced tangible mass effect to justify their divinity. "The Warning" should be a major effort in this sense, but they already forecast that it will fail (sic!)
    The "angelic" group say that we have to worship them because they are gods or the messengers of God or any of those variations.
    The "reptilian" faction offers pacts, as in Latin "Do ut des" that are closer to the common understanding of people in charge. So right now they are "winning".
    I stress again that this division bad/good is a STRATEGY and don't reflect their nature or goals.

Quote (5) Is there a group specifically in contact right now literally saying we should worship them like this? Because a lot of the info I got, for example like George Green's books, is the exact opposite... The Pleiadians I think, are just talking about a universal source and our manifestation ability... and how we should be "praying" to manifest good, etc...
    One of the most interesting cases is the one of the seer Stefania Caterina (http://towardsthenewcreation.com/) that works together with a former Medjugorie priest Tomislav Vlašić. They openly say that "god" is going to send from space the "other humanities" to help us. They are "better" that we are, they are superior and we need to submit....

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to c0rv0 For This Post:

4evrneo (6th October 2013), 778 neighbour of some guy (5th October 2013), Bill Ryan (5th October 2013), Billy (5th October 2013), chocolate (9th October 2013), Delight (5th October 2013), Gardener (5th October 2013), golden lady (6th October 2013), Jean-Marie (5th October 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (12th October 2013), Kristin (7th October 2013), Limor Wolf (8th October 2013), mountain_jim (6th October 2013), skippy (5th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (6th October 2013), william r sanford72 (7th October 2013), Yoda (11th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,549 times in 20,693 posts

I wonder if the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids might be the source of the "permanent sign left in the skies above Bosnia".
    Dr. Semir Osmanagich, who discovered and is excavating the Valley, has reported there is a beam of energy emitting from the top of the Pyramid of the Sun.
    Quote Against scrutiny and overwhelming amounts of skepticism the "Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids" received international validation when observed by many well respected professionals in the various fields of science and has proven to be the largest (220 meter high) and the oldest (10,000-12,000 years old) known pyramids on the planet. This mass concentrated effort of analysis led to the discovery of an unexplained energetic radiation found inside, as well as above, the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun. Further analysis revealed an Ultrasonic Frequency Beam being emitted from the top of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun out towards space, with the strength of the frequency becoming stronger the further it traveled away from the Sun Pyramid.

The first team to report this ultrasound frequency was in April of 2010 by a group of Croatian researchers led by physicist Slobodan Mizdrak. The instruments used in their research was an 823 EMF Gaussmeter with an internal probe and a 828 Gaussmeter with a 3D external probe, industrially calibrated with great precision and preciseness. Additionally, an oscilloscope and a spectrometer was used to analyze the frequency. The discovery was later confirmed by a team from the Russian Geophysical Institute Schmidt of Moscow (Dr. Khavroshkin and Dr. Tsyplakov). Also in 2010, Dr. Harry Oldfield, a British independent researcher, detected the elctromagnetic fields above the Sun Pyramid using a PIP camera (Polycontrast Interference Photography) and was able to reveal the ultrasound radiation accumulated inside the Sun Pyramid as well as it's release through the top of the Sun Pyramid. The ultrasound frequency detected has a continuous emission at 28 kHz (28,000 Hz) as confirmed by the Croatian team, and even found to have the same sinusoidal shape as found in the Vratnica's Mound as well as a few passages on the sides of the Ravne's Underground Complex.

On January 24th-25th of 2011, SB Research Group provided the initial decoding of the Bosnian Pyramid Frequency by recording the frequency using a Compander. A Compander is an instrument housing a supersonic sensor of very advanced technology containing highly miniaturized mechanical and electronic components integrated in the same silicone substratum. Moreover, a key technical detail is the assembly of a small microphone on the focal point of a metal parabola to collect the very straight ultrasound frequency waves at their best. Additionally, the SB Research Group brought their own Gaussmeter with a 3D external probe to test for magnetic fields above the Sun Pyramid, which none was found. This data is a critical piece of the puzzle because with no magnetic field found to be atop of the Sun Pyramid, data recorded with the Compander can not be attributed to radio waves by radio stations or repeaters placed nearby. One of these preliminary recordings can be found at http://www.bosnian-pyramid.org/stora...da%20deset.mp3
    More at: http://www.piramidasunca.ba/eng/late...y-decoded.html

As I understand it, the fact that the energy beam grows stronger as it travels into space seems to contradict all know scientific principles of the conservation of energy, so the beam itself is a discovery of great significance, aside from the discovery of the pyramids themselves.

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Also when the visions are complete there will be a permanent sign left in the skys above Bosnia for all to see that God exists. And scientist from all around the world would come to investigate this sign and they will never be able to conclude or understand the sign.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th October 2013 at 19:37. Reason: fixed quote formatting
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

4evrneo (6th October 2013), avid (7th October 2013), Billy (5th October 2013), Caren (9th October 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (12th October 2013), Mike (7th October 2013), mountain_jim (6th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (6th October 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Welcome c0rv0!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Billy (5th October 2013), c0rv0 (5th October 2013), Caren (9th October 2013), chocolate (9th October 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Great interview, very weird static though.

Quote 2.the "angelic/pleiadian" that likes a feeding field based on total submission and prayer.
    That was interesting to me and made sense to me too, answering prayers ( if they can) would create a continuous energy loop for them to feed on.
    Imagine all Muslims, 5 times a day offering prayers in the same direction, that's a massive energy surge, I picture a feeding frenzy in my mind, all those mixed emotions and intentions in those people send out to............. . So what to do then, how do we communicate in a productive way with source, can this be a quid pro quo deal for all involved, there must be a way that benefits all parties, what could be the reason for starving us, poisoning us, sterilizing us if the above is true, to stop the energy flow to them perhaps? Wow, just thinking of this boggles the mind.

Thanks for the interview c0rv0 and welcome to Avalon.

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote So what to do then, how do we communicate in a productive way with source, can this be a quid pro quo deal for all involved, there must be a way that benefits all parties, what could be the reason for starving us, poisoning us, sterilizing us if the above is true, to stop the energy flow to them perhaps?
    This is the core of the matter: what can we do?
    Different cultures have tried different approaches to this existential question.
    • complete submission and human sacrifices in exchange of protection (e.g. in the book I discuss the case of the Atzechs) <-- asymmetric relationship
    • pacts were power was given by the EMEs to the humans in exchange for collaboration (e.g. the 1954 Greada treaty between the US and the Reptilian faction) <-- seemingly symmetric relationship
    • Open war with the "ET", violent suppression of all the form of magic and ritual, world wide uniformity and complete control to avoid any EME take over this is what is the actual plan of the western powers. This is the reason why are are poisoned. <-- no relationship
    • Human's spiritual and material independence <-- evolution of the relationship

Thanks for asking this.

11. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to c0rv0 For This Post:

4evrneo (6th October 2013), 778 neighbour of some guy (5th October 2013), Bill Ryan (5th October 2013), Billy (5th October 2013), Caren (9th October 2013), Elly (5th October 2013), Flash (6th October 2013), Jean-Marie (5th October 2013), Kristin (7th October 2013), Lettherebelight (6th October 2013), Limor Wolf (8th October 2013), mountain_jim (6th October 2013), Neal (7th October 2013), Savannah (11th September 2020), soleil (6th October 2013), Sunny (2nd January 2022), Sunny-side-up (6th October 2013), Teti75 (5th October 2013), Yoda (11th September 2020)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Quote So what to do then, how do we communicate in a productive way with source, can this be a quid pro quo deal for all involved, there must be a way that benefits all parties, what could be the reason for starving us, poisoning us, sterilizing us if the above is true, to stop the energy flow to them perhaps?
    [*] Human's spiritual and material independence <-- evolution of the relationship
    [/LIST]

Thanks for asking this.
    I can go with this option. When we manage to accept each other here on earth, the evolution of the relationship can extent to all universal civilizations.

What i feel you say is, Humanity gives their power away. Reclaim it and make a difference.

I am enjoying this thread. Thank you.

Peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

4evrneo (6th October 2013), 778 neighbour of some guy (5th October 2013), chocolate (9th October 2013), Jean-Marie (5th October 2013), Joseph McAree (9th October 2013), Neal (7th October 2013)

14. Link to Post #28
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote •complete submission and human sacrifices in exchange of protection (e.g. in the book I discuss the case of the Atzechs) <-- asymmetric relationship
    Uhuh, we all know how that went for them, no more Aztecs or prisoners of war or conquest left to sacrifice, so that practice got abandoned, they finally got a heart after all. ( pun intended) But in all seriousness that was not the way to go, just imagine those ceremonies and the sacrifices, the priests must have been absolute psychopaths caught up in their perceptions of what must have been doing the right thing, horrifying bloodbaths, its not strange this eventually caught up with them. ( I am absolutely sure I don't even have half of the picture clear of what happened there but I do have an imagination and intuition). I however somewhat understand what they tried to achieve, attempting to get a grip on things/life and have a say in influencing them, their way.

Quote •pacts were power was given by the EMEs to the humans in exchange for collaboration (e.g. the 1954 Greada treaty between the US and the Reptilian faction) <-- seemingly symmetric relationship
    Yeah, I know the stories but cannot confirm in person that is being the case, but the speed of technological advancement in the last 70 years is amazing, a cellphone with a cam in it, who could have imagined that 30 years ago, so this is not unlikely at all to me, the universe is way to big for us tiny humans to populate it all by ourselves, so I am open to that possibility for sure, the below video might be a good example of what is going on as an example of the current war between different factions.

I have no idea what that was, but I do see, know, understand this is something significant and illustrates at least something is going on, who is taking aggressive assertive action against who remains to be my question.

Quote Open war with the "ET", violent suppression of all the form of magic and ritual, world wide uniformity and complete control to avoid any EME take over this is what is the actual plan of the western powers. This is the reason why are poisoned. <-- no relationship
    Again the above video clip.

Quote Human's spiritual and material independence <-- evolution of the relationship
    That should be a fascinating process and I hope we will ALL live to see it, 'may you live in interesting times' applies here, lets hope we can get there together with relative ease.

So, who are the good guys here c0rv0, are there any at all in your opinion or is this yet again one of the case where good/bad is relative?

Thanks for answering my questions c0rv0 , I appreciate it very much.

regards

Edgar
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 5th October 2013 at 21:11. Reason: good guys

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Yeah, I know the stories but cannot confirm in person that is being the case
    In the book I report the letter of G. Light after the event
    source http://project.borderlands.com/Ether...e%20Layne.html

the confirmation of the Gesuit to Cristoforo Barbato
    scr. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...tumomega06.htm

and the most compelling and recent confirmation made to Rich Dolan

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to c0rv0 For This Post:

4evrneo (6th October 2013), 778 neighbour of some guy (5th October 2013), avid (7th October 2013), golden lady (6th October 2013), Jean-Marie (5th October 2013), Kristin (7th October 2013), Lettherebelight (6th October 2013), mountain_jim (6th October 2013), Neal (7th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (6th October 2013), Teti75 (5th October 2013), thunder24 (5th October 2013), Yoda (11th September 2020)

17. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote I am not sure I understand what is meant in the quote? The secret is a 'source' of mental illness...does that mean would CAUSE mental illness? I could not find anything in English about the source you have in parentheses.
    Please forgive me if I provide non English sources, "apocalisse Aliena" contains citations of over 110 others texts in four languages that, unfortunately, are not traslated in all of them.

The relationship between secrecy and mental illness is commonly accepted by psychoanalysis and should be easy to find references. Having a close relative that works in this field since my childhood I was exposed to several cases where an attitude to secrecy was the key to unbalance families or communities.
    George P. Hansen in the "The Trickster and the Paranormal" states that we can aspect also the same from the people involved in 70 years of alien secrecy:
    Historically, many groups that attempted to engage paranormal phenomena became unstable. There is little reason to think that secret government projects would escape that fate. They too are probably prone to paranoia and conspiracy theorizing. Because of the secrecy surrounding their work, and the importance of it, they could be susceptible to delusions of grandeur, a common accompaniment of incipient paranoia.

This is the reason that push insiders to speak: to heal themselves from the disease of secrecy.
    Well said, thank you for clarifying that - valuable info, I fully agree.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

learninglight (6th October 2013)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote So, who are the good guys here c0rv0, are there any at all in your opinion or is this yet again one of the case where good/bad is relative?
    Do you consider yourself "good"?
    I I raise chickens: I feed them every day, every night I shelter them from the cold and I protect them from predators. We raised one of these hen since he was a chick. She thinks I'm his mom and always follows me like a puppy. Yet one day I will kill and eat them.
    I'm a monster?
    I do not think.
    But if the hen knew what I plan for her would not have doubts.
    On the other hand, if the hen came to me as a conscious being and would start arguing about her violated rights quoting Plato and Max Weber I would have serious problems to eat her: she would no longer be a chicken, would be "human".
    The information we have on the EME is that they despise us deeply. We are weak in their eyes, easy to deceive and with very little will. however in the book I report cases (e.g. magicians) that illustrate how, when they meet certain human beings, they are forced to change their attitude.

20. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to c0rv0 For This Post:

4evrneo (6th October 2013), 778 neighbour of some guy (6th October 2013), Alan (16th September 2020), Caren (9th October 2013), chocolate (9th October 2013), Czarek (14th October 2013), Delight (6th October 2013), Flowerpunkchip (9th October 2013), Gardener (6th October 2013), George (17th September 2020), golden lady (6th October 2013), Kalamos (6th October 2013), Kristin (7th October 2013), learninglight (7th October 2013), Limor Wolf (8th October 2013), mountain_jim (6th October 2013), Neal (7th October 2013), soleil (6th October 2013), Sunny (2nd January 2022), Sunny-side-up (6th October 2013), thunder24 (6th October 2013), ulli (6th October 2013), Yoda (11th September 2020)

21. Link to Post #32
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote So, who are the good guys here c0rv0, are there any at all in your opinion or is this yet again one of the case where good/bad is relative?
    Do you consider yourself "good"?
    I I raise chickens: I feed them every day, every night I shelter them from the cold and I protect them from predators. We raised one of these hen since he was a chick. She thinks I'm his mom and always follows me like a puppy. Yet one day I will kill and eat them.
    I'm a monster?
    I do not think.
    On the other hand, if the hen came to me as a conscious being and would start arguing about her violated rights quoting Plato and Max Weber I would have serious problems to eat her: she would no longer be a chicken, would be "human".
    The information we have on the EME is that they despise us deeply. We are weak in their eyes, easy to deceive and with very little will. however in the book I report cases (e.g. magicians) that illustrate how, when they meet certain human beings, they are forced to change their attitude.
    Thank you for your reply, but that question was actually about humans, which humans are now on our side, are these the people we call the Illuminati, the church, or ........., I should have been more specific in my question, my apologies, so the question is then who are the humans that are trying to break us free of EME interference, is there a larger agenda in play, is it all up just ourselves, or are we being assisted in this process, if that is the case, by whom and via what measures are this attempts being made?

I apologize once again for my unclear previous question.

regards

Ed
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 6th October 2013 at 14:56.

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Hello corvo

Quote Do you consider yourself "good"?
    I'm a monster?
    I do not think.
    The information we have on the EME is that they despise us deeply.
    I think perspective of one's surrounding world comes down to one's consciousness...

I think a person can come to a point where you don't have to have a chicken recite plato or max to understand the connection to the chicken underneath it all...You will see it no matter what the chicken has said to you---and really, lets be honest, have any philosophers made an impact so intelligent to truthfully free humanity? So if a chicken were to incite one of these people, I may be more apt to kill it from its contamination of mental choas

As above so below-as below so above--- I believe if our relationship to ALL was altered below the "above" would be different also.

Man is in this "survival of the fittest" mentality. "Conquest" has been apart of our consciousness for a loooong time, and it seems to be ALL we consume ourselves with.

When I read these scenarios of all different groups having "issues" with us and group A is on our side but group B we must be leery of and group C is just watching from the side lines...
    ALL the scenarios I have heard of A, B, C could be interchanged from the enormous amount of NAMES/GROUPS/SCENARIOS I have heard countless times over the years

My question to you is...Are there ANY groups who demonstrate a more evolved aspect of life-creation then those who appear to be replicating HUMAN BEHAVIOR? Are there any galaxy's who do not follow the human model of behavior?
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (6th October 2013), Ba-ba-Ra (6th October 2013), Delight (6th October 2013), learninglight (7th October 2013), Limor Wolf (8th October 2013), Sunny (2nd January 2022)

24. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

[QUOTE=c0rv0;740565]
    Quote On the other hand, if the hen came to me as a conscious being and would start arguing about her violated rights quoting Plato and Max Weber I would have serious problems to eat her: she would no longer be a chicken, would be "human".

Quote Human's spiritual and material independence <-- evolution of the relationship
    I can read in that last statement that RELATIONSHIP is the basis of ethics.

I too have chickens, dogs, cats, stray raccoons, possums, deer, wild birds, insects, indoor/outdoor plants in my daily life.
    I notice they are constantly learning. For example, one of my older cats developed more and more trust so she went from fully feral to being a lap cat but it took our relationship 5 yeras and it was all her doing. She developed while I just kept doing the same thing.
    All the "people" in my life have qualities that are unique to that one individual creature (no matter the species).
    They each teach me something.
    Personally I am not a meat eater but I appreciate the native American sensibility that the mark of consciousness holds intrinsic respect for the other as of equal value. Out of this comes the capacity to communicate a need. If the need is expressed by a human for meat to feed the tribe, the appropriate creature will present herself for the good of all.

You mentioned secrecy before. I think I am troubled internally by a greater "dis-ease" that comes of thinking in hierarchy where one "aspect" has greater "importance" than another. We are all unique and we are all in the same fabric of creation. That seems pretty simple.

EMEs despise us? well if they are as you say, they can only operate with our agency. There has been endless "struggle" in the human community to establish an ethical stance beyond "isms". You also mentioned transparency. My experience has been that I respect all creature as being from consciousness and that I may rely on consciousness from which I am expressed to mediate the whole. EME's that have fallen off the evolution track will disappear.

The particular way I mediate my interactions is by my awareness of the sacred relationship and "translucency" which seems highly beautiful!! Am I always there...NO.

This is a learning process...and yet the intention is what pulls me...I love this intention. The love is fuel to create more beauty. This love makes me certain I am strong and the EME's are definitely OK just to do their thing....best of luck to them.

and if I planned to eat my chickens, I do think I would talk to them. Funny enough though...I bet in that case where I was "afraid" to make it clear, they already would know and would humor me by keeping a secret since they seem very intelligent in their unique chicken way.
    Last edited by Delight; 6th October 2013 at 16:27.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th October 2013), Caren (9th October 2013), Flash (6th October 2013), Kalamos (6th October 2013), learninglight (7th October 2013)

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote which humans are now on our side, are these the people we call the Illuminati, the church, or ........., I should have been more specific in my question, my apologies, so the question is then who are the humans that are trying to break us free of EME interference, is there a larger agenda in play, is it all up just ourselves, or are we being assisted in this process, if that is the case, by whom and via what measures are this attempts being made?
    The Illuminati is a creation of the WASP conspiracy world. Yes, indeed old blood lines uses ancient knowledge to hold the power but they don't define them-self with this name. Their intention is protecting their own interests. The same can be applied to the Catholic Church, the oldest official political organization on the planet. Strange to say they, at least a faction within the church, understand better that the previous group the danger of a collaboration with the EME.
    So they have decided to works with the "Human alliance". This group originated by the MAJ 12 that, following Richard Doland extended his activities to private groups. An interesting fact is that the year of the Greada Treaty, 1954, is the same in which the Bilderberg was founded. Are they "us"?
    Yes and no. They decided that us as human race has to survive to any cost, included the fact that only a fraction of the today living will be alive afterward. This don't include you and me, actually. We can blame them (I don't) but they are actually doing what they believe is the best.
    Can we count on a "white brotherhood" or "Galactic alliance" to save us?
    No, because any real positive force would not stop us to do mistakes. The only thing that a advance force could do would be to send messengers indicating the challenge ahead.
    Is this forum representative of "us"?
    Maybe.
    It is nice to speak of the 99% united vs. the 1% while we sit in front of a monitor. What matter is the ability to concretely works together, to put aside the differences, the egos not because of "survival" but because is the right things to do.

27. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to c0rv0 For This Post:

1 flew over (8th October 2013), 4evrneo (6th October 2013), 778 neighbour of some guy (6th October 2013), Ba-ba-Ra (6th October 2013), Bill Ryan (6th October 2013), Bob (6th October 2013), Caren (9th October 2013), chocolate (9th October 2013), Elainie (18th December 2020), Flash (6th October 2013), Gardener (7th October 2013), golden lady (6th October 2013), Johan (Keyholder) (13th September 2020), Kristin (7th October 2013), learninglight (7th October 2013), Limor Wolf (8th October 2013), mountain_jim (6th October 2013), Neal (7th October 2013), Pilgrim (6th October 2013), skippy (6th October 2013), Sophocles (7th October 2013), Sunny (2nd January 2022), witchy1 (15th October 2013), Yoda (11th September 2020)

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Are there ANY groups who demonstrate a more evolved aspect of life-creation then those who appear to be replicating HUMAN BEHAVIOR? Are there any galaxy's who do not follow the human model of behavior?
    In the history groups that were not demonstrating this behaviors were typically killed by the others.
    and no, this is NOT a human characteristic,this is THEIR implanted in us.
    As Castaneda said
    "the predator gave us his mind"

29. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to c0rv0 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (6th October 2013), Ba-ba-Ra (6th October 2013), CD7 (6th October 2013), chocolate (9th October 2013), Gardener (7th October 2013), Kristin (7th October 2013), Limor Wolf (8th October 2013), mountain_jim (6th October 2013), Neal (7th October 2013), Sunny (2nd January 2022), Yoda (11th September 2020)

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

I wan't to make myself as strong in all directions and actions as I can under my/our humanity and sovereignty.
    To be a strong willed soul who would like communication on a level base.
    I am, you are, we can be.
    I want to know you and want a say in my peoples health and future.
    I am Human and I try to stand tall, come let us hug each other and share some mind and energies together, face to face.
    Spread this word from me to you and yours, you will find many here and now ready and willing, help stop this continual confusion and waste of energies.

Send heart felt messages like that to them, then we might get somewhere, together!

(been feeling very open and positive to-day, very charged and strong!)
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bob (6th October 2013), Delight (6th October 2013), Flash (6th October 2013), Kalamos (6th October 2013), Kristin (7th October 2013)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Quote In the history groups that were not demonstrating this behaviors were typically killed by the others.
    and no, this is NOT a human characteristic,this is THEIR implanted in us.
    As Castaneda said
    "the predator gave us his mind"
    So in a sense, if that original predator mind was obliterated in humans our new 'original' compassionate traits would not matter anyway because history has shown the "other" groups usually kill and take over....

Gosh that sounds so bleek ....I personally do not feel this situation is truth. Am I delusional?-perhaps In my heart of hearts I see no power in conquest mentality/behavior in any real sense, alien, eme ,human or anything else. It can only go so far---

If this were the model as you describe it--compassionate people must really get in the way! Why do they keep showing up? Is this a glitch in the alien predator mind?
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Kalamos (6th October 2013), learninglight (7th October 2013), Limor Wolf (8th October 2013), meeradas (7th October 2013), Neal (7th October 2013), sandy (6th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (6th October 2013), ulli (6th October 2013)

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Gosh that sounds so bleek ....I personally do not feel this situation is truth.
    I understand your feelings.
    It is hard to accept.
    I have created a new discussion to present some very disturbing evidences:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...nd-mutilations

My intention is not to spread doom. Rather to remove the layers of illusion that were created so that we can see the issue as-is and work toward a solution.

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to c0rv0 For This Post:

chocolate (9th October 2013), Gardener (7th October 2013), Kristin (7th October 2013), learninglight (7th October 2013), Limor Wolf (8th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (8th October 2013), Unicorn (23rd October 2013), Yoda (11th September 2020)

36. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

I feel that one of the issues we need to deal with are the facts that these negative experiences do exist in our reality, we need to stop sweeping it all under the rug. By looking at ALL the facts we will educate ourselves. Only then will the truth be known.

Thank you for bringing this information to light.

From the Heart,
    Kristin

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

c0rv0 (7th October 2013), Limor Wolf (8th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (8th October 2013), thunder24 (8th October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast