+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Are they underground Fleeing Comet Ison? ....good video to see .....

1. Link to Post #21
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Default Re: Are they underground Fleeing Comet Ison? ....good video to see .....

* Comet ISON is NOT going to drag Mars out of its orbit and pull it towards the Earth. (I’m not making that up, some people actually believe that might happen…)

* Comet ISON is not (and boy, I love this!) “The Red Hand of Death”. It is not going to shower Earth with finger-like tendrils of poisonous chemicals and wipe us all out.

* Comet ISON is NOT … deep breath… an alien Habitat called “Xanterexx” with 1000s of alien beings on it. (We know this because – oh come on…!!!)

* Comet ISON is not “already pelting Earth with debris”, as some YouTube vids are showing. (We know this because the comet is currently further away than Mars, on the opposite side of the Sun, and its tail is pointing away from us, so it’s, you know, PHYSICALLY FREAKING IMPOSSIBLE!!!!)

* Comet ISON is NOT “changing course”, and “puzzling experts”. If experts are puzzled about anything it’s about how some people – people who are otherwise smart enough to use computers and the internet – are so bloody stupid and gullible, or both, that they actually believe this rubbish.

* Comet ISON can NOT cause solar flares “with its gravity”. Think about it… teeny tiny comet, made of ice, vs a HUGE bloated HUGE ball of ridiculously hot ball of gas. Which has the stronger gravity? Numpties.

Want to know the basic truth?

We know ALL those things are BS because Comet ISON – and the clue is in the name – is a COMET, a big ball of dirty ice, melting in the warmth and light of the Sun as it whizzes around it, and we’ll see it in our sky for a while before it heads back out into the darkness. End Of Story.

waitingforison.wordpress.com/were-all-doomed-doomed

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2013), Christine (19th October 2013), Gardener (7th October 2013), KiwiElf (7th October 2013), Nick Matkin (6th October 2013), seko (7th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Default Re: Are they underground Fleeing Comet Ison? ....good video to see .....

Thanks buares. But you are you are probably wasting your time. No matter how much you, Bill Ryan and others try to explain the facts about Ison, there are those that just want want to believe the BS and will keep finding hoax stuff to support their belief. (Although I suspect some do it mischievously for a laugh and to see who bites.)

Not my words but:
    Quote Here's what really, REALLY annoys me about conspiracy nuts - they simply WILL NOT give us the satisfaction of appearing in public after one of their witless predictions goes tits-up to allow us to point and laugh openly. Aliens didn't land during the Olympic closing ceremony. There wasn't a huge 'false flag' terrorist attack on London 2012. The world hasn't ended because a new cycle of the Mayan calendar started. After wasting so many people's time and effort, at least take the shame.
    So when it all blows over, will they do that...?

Surely there are loads of fascinating weird things and real conspiracies to ponder and discuss without inventing stuff.

Nick

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Atlas (6th October 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by CD7 (here)
    Welp one can only wonder with space stations and satellites surrounding the globe....would it not be a good set up to send "fake" meteors down and blame it on space? I would not doubt this scenario at all
    Long ago I read about a plan for a weaponized satellite which would basically drop "rods" of specialized materials from space to targets on earth, however I think these would be discernible from regular meteors as they would always fall more or less straight down.

But also, NASA (and others) do have the plan to pull an asteroid into orbit, mine it, then crash it into the moon; so why not crash one artificially into earth to fake a natural disaster if desired?

They've been going underground for every foreseeable potential thing that might happen for the last several years. So who knows what they might really being going there for, if they even are.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 6th October 2013 at 19:10.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Caren (6th October 2013), sheme (7th October 2013), Wind (7th October 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This MIGHT be something to do with 'Planet X', which (assuming it exists, and all the evidence indicates that it does), is likely to have amassed a large debris field, both in front of AND behind it -- possibly a long way in front.
    That is very interesting, and I do agree with you. If I may ask, Bill, do you think it will be a physical "Planet X" or is it something non-material? Is the scenario painted by Nancy Lieder feasible, in your opinion? PS Thanks for your grounded views and a great forum!
    I don't understand how you relate this comet with 'Planet X' - do you not understand we would be able to see this planet with a even cheap telescope if it was near this comet? I wish posters would read what people like Zecharia Sitchin said about 'Planet X' or 'Nibiru' or whatever its currently called, then there'd be no 'confusion' on this forum.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th October 2013 at 21:52. Reason: fixed quote formatting
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

Atlas (6th October 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    there are those that just want want to believe the BS and will keep finding hoax stuff to support their belief. (Although I suspect some do it mischievously for a laugh and to see who bites.)
    I guess these are the so-called 'deception programs'. The only ones watching at the sky will also be the only ones to close their eyes in fear at the same precise moment the ones who are not watching at the sky will look at it eyes wide open.

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Surely there are loads of fascinating weird things and real conspiracies to ponder and discuss without inventing stuff.
    This should be Avalon's leitmotiv.

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    This MIGHT be something to do with 'Planet X', which (assuming it exists, and all the evidence indicates that it does), is likely to have amassed a large debris field, both in front of AND behind it -- possibly a long way in front.
    That is very interesting, and I do agree with you. If I may ask, Bill, do you think it will be a physical "Planet X" or is it something non-material? Is the scenario painted by Nancy Lieder feasible, in your opinion? PS Thanks for your grounded views and a great forum!
    Hi, and thank you!
    • Yes, a physical Planet X (probably a brown dwarf binary companion to our sun). A large object like that would be dragging all kinds of debris with it (some of quite large).
    • Inasmuch as some of the debris would be in orbit around it, that would explain why some of the debris appears to be 'in front' of the incoming object. (And the incoming object might be a good couple of years behind the debris that is nearest the sun. None of this means that the larger object is going to be upon us imminently.
    • In my view, Andy Lloyd has probably got the most correct take on what's going on. (http://www.darkstar1.co.uk : a good site.)
    • Personally, I discount and ignore everything that Nancy Lieder says. She's never shown herself to be a reliable source of anything, and in my view she is probably slightly (or fully!) delusional.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (6th October 2013), Ba-ba-Ra (9th October 2013), kirolak (8th October 2013), sheme (7th October 2013), Sidney (8th October 2013), Vitalux (6th October 2013)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

But also, NASA (and others) do have the plan to pull an asteroid into orbit, mine it, then crash it into the moon; so why not crash one artificially into earth to fake a natural disaster if desired?
    I have to say (and don't get me wrong here!) : I paused and thought about that for a minute or two when I read your post.

I'm brainstorming every conceivable possibility, and I don't feel I've got the 'OMG, that's it!' answer yet. I'd add your idea to the (already quite long) list, and would not discount it as being 100% impossible -- as anything connected with Ison certainly is.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (6th October 2013), Ba-ba-Ra (9th October 2013), Caren (6th October 2013), DeDukshyn (7th October 2013), johnf (7th October 2013), seko (7th October 2013), sheme (7th October 2013), Sidney (8th October 2013), Wind (7th October 2013)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,139 times in 2,883 posts

I have to say (and don't get me wrong here!) : I paused and thought about that for a minute or two when I read your post.

I'm brainstorming every conceivable possibility, and I don't feel I've got the 'OMG, that's it!' answer yet. I'd add your idea to the (already quite long) list, and would not discount it as being 100% impossible -- as anything connected with Ison certainly is.
    I wouldn't put it past these psychopaths to do something insane like this....not only to just create a disaster for their own sinister agenda, but just out of their own morbid curiosity to see what it would do to the Earth and all life upon it.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

15. Link to Post #29
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,433 times in 21,489 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    McCanney made some interesting comments like Mars is developing a coma right now. How reliable do you think his
    comments are?
    If you look at skippy's Post #17, just before yours, you will see that ISON just came within less than 0.1 AU of Mars in the last few days. The closest that ISON comes to Earth is about 0.5 AU towards the end of December 2013. So it's not surprising to me that ISON would create more interesting displays in passing Mars, than in passing Earth.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

DeDukshyn (7th October 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (7th October 2013), Operator (7th October 2013), seko (7th October 2013), sheme (7th October 2013)

17. Link to Post #30
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    McCanney made some interesting comments like Mars is developing a coma right now. How reliable do you think his
    comments are?
    If you look at skippy's Post #17, just before yours, you will see that ISON just came within less than 0.1 AU of Mars in the last few days. The closest that ISON comes to Earth is about 0.5 AU towards the end of December 2013. So it's not surprising to me that ISON would create more interesting displays in passing Mars, than in passing Earth.
    I guess for me, I am actually taking more notice of this odd time of our history.

It's more the timing of weird things that just don't make sense.

Who would figure that in Oct 2013 Nasa and many USA federal sites down?

NASA ...how could that ever go down

why now?

Last edited by Vitalux; 6th October 2013 at 23:34.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Sérénité (8th October 2013), sheme (7th October 2013)

19. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 5th April 2015 at 00:07.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th October 2013), Gardener (7th October 2013), nomadguy (7th October 2013), Vitalux (7th October 2013)

21. Link to Post #32
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,433 times in 21,489 posts

Quote Posted by addsub (here)
    I'd suggest paying close attention to M2V instead of ISON:
    http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/graph/?id=M2V
    M2V will significantly impact everyone's lives beginning next year.
    yup

Explanation of financial lingo:

"Money Velocity" is the annual gross national product (GNP - amount of goods and services sold), normalized by the money stock of a nation. If a nation has two trillion dollars of cash in circulation, and produces six trillion dollars of goods and services in a year, its money velocity is three (six divided by two).

In more lay terms, Money Velocity is a measure of economic activity (money spent in a period compared to how much money exists.)

This town (if it has any money at all) has lower Money Velocity:
    than this town:
    "M2" is the US Federal Reserve's term for the total amount of cash, checking, savings and money market accounts ... a decent measure of the money stock of the US.

So "M2V", is the GNP of the US, divided by M2. Since M2 is relatively stable (outside of hyperinflation and other major "currency" events), therefore M2V is an approximation to GNP, on a scale that can be compared to Money Velocity measures of other nations of varying sizes, and to other historical periods of time for the US. M2V is thus a measure of Money Velocity.

Money Velocity (M2V) is declining at present, and if the economy collapses, perhaps due to a massive failure of our financial institutions, which would soon (within a week or two, see my thread from earlier today: "Trade-Off": A Study In Global Systemic Collapse) be followed by a general economic collapse (no food on shelves, no cash in ATM's, no gas, ...), then the Money Velocity would collapse as well ... the socio-economic equivalent of a major heart attack.

In a major economic collapse, money stops moving. Pay checks and government benefit checks stop coming in; food, gas, rent and other checks stop going out; banks shut down for various periods of time, and perhaps come back online with various massive "restructurings", aka "bail-ins", aka "all your money belongs to them."
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 7th October 2013 at 02:17.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (7th October 2013), Bill Ryan (7th October 2013), blufire (7th October 2013), Gardener (7th October 2013), nomadguy (7th October 2013), seko (7th October 2013), sheme (7th October 2013), Vitalux (7th October 2013), Zelig (7th October 2013)

23. Link to Post #33
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

whats a " Gooberment " ?

N

24. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    * Comet ISON is NOT going to drag Mars out of its orbit and pull it towards the Earth. (I’m not making that up, some people actually believe that might happen…)

* Comet ISON is not (and boy, I love this!) “The Red Hand of Death”. It is not going to shower Earth with finger-like tendrils of poisonous chemicals and wipe us all out.

* Comet ISON is NOT … deep breath… an alien Habitat called “Xanterexx” with 1000s of alien beings on it. (We know this because – oh come on…!!!)

* Comet ISON is not “already pelting Earth with debris”, as some YouTube vids are showing. (We know this because the comet is currently further away than Mars, on the opposite side of the Sun, and its tail is pointing away from us, so it’s, you know, PHYSICALLY FREAKING IMPOSSIBLE!!!!)

* Comet ISON is NOT “changing course”, and “puzzling experts”. If experts are puzzled about anything it’s about how some people – people who are otherwise smart enough to use computers and the internet – are so bloody stupid and gullible, or both, that they actually believe this rubbish.

* Comet ISON can NOT cause solar flares “with its gravity”. Think about it… teeny tiny comet, made of ice, vs a HUGE bloated HUGE ball of ridiculously hot ball of gas. Which has the stronger gravity? Numpties.

Want to know the basic truth?

We know ALL those things are BS because Comet ISON – and the clue is in the name – is a COMET, a big ball of dirty ice, melting in the warmth and light of the Sun as it whizzes around it, and we’ll see it in our sky for a while before it heads back out into the darkness. End Of Story.
    I'm not going to lie, buares, that I'm a bit turned off by your comment here. It is very presumptuous and pretentious indeed of you to claim to "know" what is fact and what is fiction. And by ending by saying "End Of Story," I get the sense that you claim to be the know-all of this matter and will not accept any other opinions. I say this as someone who does not know the truth, or presume to know the truth.

The scientist in me is not quick to dismiss ludicrous ideas without great evidence to support a conclusion. Given that we live in a rather convoluted universe, where the foundations of what we all have been taught to be true have been shattered at some point in our lives, it seems that the more ludicrous explanations seem to be ones that are our reality.

To dismiss ISON as a spaceship and label it as disinformation as a matter-of-fact conclusion is in my mind blind questioning. Yes, there is great evidence to suggest it is a comet and nothing more, but I am not wholly convinced as of yet. The amount of information--of all subjects--provided to people from many different sources has been so fabricated to the point where I cannot dismiss crazy ideas, but give lesser credence to their claims. Knowing that information is heavily manipulated with dark intentions, I think that it is just as likely that all of the information in support of ISON as a comet by our more trusted sources can be just as much manipulated.

Though these trusted sources (Andy Lloyd, etc.) have been very accurate and can even be personal friends, the information put out by them can be messed with unknowingly before it reaches us. We don't know.

So, I choose to keep an open mind with all crazy ideas. I do not claim to know anything, but rather take a stance of being awake and aware. I do hope that this comment does not come across as being cross, buares, as I mean the tone of it to be one of respect and as one who seeks the truth.

"The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing"
    ~Socrates
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Atlas (7th October 2013), kirolak (8th October 2013), sheme (7th October 2013), skamandar (7th October 2013), Wind (7th October 2013), Zelig (7th October 2013)

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)

The scientist in me
    Hi, Sam -- this may interest you:

From http://archive.stsci.edu/hla/ison :
    Some bloggers have noted that the Comet C/2012 S1 (ISON) Hubble images have some surprising features. Here we briefly explain the origin of the image structures.

Quick summary: The image is the result of combining 3 exposures that produce the 3 components, and the shapes are produced by the combined motion of the Hubble telescope and the comet. The images look exactly as expected.

Comet C/2012 S1 (ISON)
    Hubble, 2013 Apr 30
    Combined 3-exposure image

The image from April 30, 2013 (released on July 16, 2013) using the F606W filter has attracted the most attention. That image (shown above) is the average of 3 separate Hubble exposures. The 3 exposures are available individually for display or download from the web page, as is the combined image. The table below shows the image of the comet in each of the 3 exposures along with information about the exposures.

Comet C/2012 S1 (ISON) Hubble observations on 2013 April 30 using F606W

Exposure 1, 440 seconds

Exposure 2, 440 seconds

Exposure 3, 440 seconds

You can see that the 3 parts of the structure in the combined image result from the 3 different exposures. The comet itself does not have 3 pieces. They are an artifact that results from adding up the separate exposures.

The comet does not look the same in each exposure because both the comet and the Hubble telescope are moving during the exposure. The comet is blurred, just as a picture taken out the window of a moving car will be blurred. For this image the Hubble telescope was pointing very steadily and accurately at the background stars and galaxies rather than tracking the comet.

In this case, the largest part of the blurring is due to the motion of Hubble itself rather than the motion of the comet. Hubble is orbiting the Earth every 95 minutes. The third exposure ended 46 minutes after the start of the first exposure. During that time the telescope moved from one side of its orbit to the other, a distance of about 8000 miles (~13,000 km). Because the comet is relatively nearby (compared with the distant stars and galaxies), its apparent position among the stars changes due to the different viewing position. This effect is known as parallax. It is expected when observing Solar System targets, and can produce very obvious motion or blurring in images as Hubble whips around the Earth.

27. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (7th October 2013), avid (7th October 2013), Ba-ba-Ra (7th October 2013), bennycog (7th October 2013), Chip (7th October 2013), DeDukshyn (7th October 2013), fifi (8th October 2013), fourty-two (12th October 2013), kirolak (8th October 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (7th October 2013), nomadguy (7th October 2013), sandy (7th October 2013), seko (7th October 2013), sheme (7th October 2013), ThePythonicCow (7th October 2013), Wind (7th October 2013)

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Dear Bill,

Thank you for the clear explanation!! I commend you on the analogies you use and your ability to write so that all levels of awareness and education can readily grasp an intricate or complex scientific explanation.
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Atlas (7th October 2013), Bill Ryan (7th October 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (7th October 2013), Sérénité (7th October 2013)

30. Link to Post #37
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

hmmm, new reason for government shutdown...

to keep the fantastic leaders of congress from evacuating to underground shelters, the 1% is keeping them working until the seals are locked...

31. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

I wasn't necessarily thinking that a plan like that would hatch out that soon (to capitalize on something like ISON) , but as you say - it is not impossible. With or without ISON that is something we have to consider as possible for down the road. I've noticed that by the time we get stories like "in the year 2017, we may be able to blah blah blah ... " usually means they already have proof of concept, or full ability.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

ulli (7th October 2013), Wind (7th October 2013)

33. Link to Post #39
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

another possibility, the mars base turned on the tractor beams, and altered the course or blasted it with a nuke to break off a portion directed at earth, NASA being shut down doesn't have the personnel to recalculate images, so we are all still looking at the original data... not even noticing a small piece of the comet that has broke off and heading towards us quietly through the dark...

34. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    another possibility, the mars base turned on the tractor beams, and altered the course or blasted it with a nuke to break off a portion directed at earth, NASA being shut down doesn't have the personnel to recalculate images, so we are all still looking at the original data... not even noticing a small piece of the comet that has broke off and heading towards us quietly through the dark...
    Introducing the idea of boomerang factor here....targeting, or returning to:
    Langley, Capitol Hill, Pentagon, Wall Street, and other similar toxic nests.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Wind (7th October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast