+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Are they underground Fleeing Comet Ison? ....good video to see .....

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Are they underground Fleeing Comet Ison? ....good video to see .....

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    another possibility, the mars base turned on the tractor beams, and altered the course or blasted it with a nuke to break off a portion directed at earth, NASA being shut down doesn't have the personnel to recalculate images, so we are all still looking at the original data... not even noticing a small piece of the comet that has broke off and heading towards us quietly through the dark...
    Introducing the idea of boomerang factor here....targeting, or returning to:
    Langley, Capitol Hill, Pentagon, Wall Street, and other similar toxic nests.
    Sounds like a village intent project, I was hearing you, you want me to pull out the Viking horn and let out the call? Let's pull this across to keep from disrupting this thread any more...

We need a smiley of a Viking raising his horn with a sound clip attached that pops up through messages when entering the site...

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Default Re: Are they underground Fleeing Comet Ison? ....good video to see .....

Quote * Comet ISON is not “already pelting Earth with debris”, as some YouTube vids are showing. (We know this because the comet is currently further away than Mars, on the opposite side of the Sun, and its tail is pointing away from us, so it’s, you know, PHYSICALLY FREAKING IMPOSSIBLE!!!!)
    One of the vids that Goode posted where it shows those meteorite looks like they're beginning in the clouds. Not coming from outer space. The thought that came to mind is that this is a show. And then I remembered how Dr. Turner said that perhaps the aliens will be putting on the show to scare us into leaving with them...

Come what may, I'm staying right where I am - on the surface. I'll do what I can to protect and prepare myself and family, but I ain't running scared. If I were meant to die because of a meteorite then it won't matter where I hide anyway....

I just think it's all a fear show. I'm not buying into it because this won't be the first time they've lied or mislead us.

For all we know, Ison is an advanced group of cosmic beings, Universal Law Enforcement that's scaring the crap out of the "elites" who know they've done wrong here.... I'll be watching....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

heretogrow (7th October 2013)

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,999 times in 370 posts

I've been concerned about Ison for some time . Not that it's going to hit the Earth or anything like that , however I have said and asked people in the know, if it's knock on effects could be damaging . Their answer isn't encouraging , Ison could act like a queball and knock stuff our way and I think we've seen this already with the YT vids of meteor footage. We will go through it's tail and again no one can say for definite what if anything may or may not happen . We've been here before with Hale Bop and Hailies comet and more recently with Ellenin .

Nothing happened in any of the above cases , that we are aware of . if you have done your homework you have little or nothing to worry about . Don't forget these radio shows are just that SHOWS and make money out of fear . Don't be afraid, as always , prepare for the worst and hope for the best, is the best advice .
    Am I one of many or am I many of one ? interesting .

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scanner For This Post:

Atlas (7th October 2013), DeDukshyn (7th October 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (7th October 2013), sheme (8th October 2013), Sidney (8th October 2013)

6. Link to Post #44
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

These images are apparently from chinese Radar. If real they clearly show two strange if not artificial (in appearance) objects orbiting around ISON. Not to say that this has and implications for earth, but here's as good a place as any to post it.

http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2013/...g-2467096.html

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Humanbean For This Post:

scanner (8th October 2013)

8. Link to Post #45
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

hey Krakajack,

beforeitsnews is not a reliable source.

Mizzuri Inaba , the Youtube user that posted the video is all over the New Age arena , quantity over quality style...

9. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cristian (here)
    hey Krakajack,

beforeitsnews is not a reliable source.

Mizzuri Inaba , the Youtube user that posted the video is all over the New Age arena , quantity over quality style...
    Yeah fair enough, I only stuck it up because I came across it through David Sereda who's work and intentions I trust.

10. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

actually it is a video worth glancing at, how would an iceball have a gravity for objects to circle around?

ETs checking it out, or is it Cheney in a black triangle trying to find where to put a tow hitch to haul it back to earth?

11. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,380 times in 561 posts

Some recent images from comet ISON as it is heading towards the sun.

Check-out the stereo telescope website:

http://stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/comet_ison/

The first STEREO telescope to see Comet ISON will be the large angle Heliospheric Imager #2 on the Ahead spacecraft (HI2-A). The image below shows the projected day-by-day location of the comet in the HI2-A field-of-view from October 10, 2013, when it is expected to enter on the left side of the field, through November 23, 2013, when it is expected to leave on the right side of the field.

Predicted day-by-day position of Comet ISON in the HI2-A field-of-view from October 10, 2013 on the left, to November 23, 2013 on the right
    Last edited by skippy; 9th October 2013 at 06:53.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Post:

Atlas (12th October 2013), Christine (19th October 2013), thunder24 (9th October 2013)

13. Link to Post #49
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

http://youtu.be/AXB706zxolc Tptw have edited the pictures of the sun flares for the Mars Ison event.!

http://youtu.be/juArrRYMfWk this could explain the apparent edit.
    Last edited by sheme; 12th October 2013 at 10:44.

14. Link to Post #50
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

“We really do not know what comet ISON is going to do when it gets near the Sun,” wrote astronomer Karl Battams of the Comet ISON Observing Campaign website. “But what we can say for certain, right now, is that comet ISON is doing just fine! It continues to behave like a fairly typical, if somewhat smaller-than-average, Oort Cloud comet. It has given no indication that it has fragmented and while such an event can never be ruled out, we see no evidence or hint that the comet is in any imminent danger of doing so. Any reports to the contrary are just speculation.”

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Nick Matkin (13th October 2013)

16. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

actually it is a video worth glancing at, how would an iceball have a gravity for objects to circle around?

ETs checking it out, or is it Cheney in a black triangle trying to find where to put a tow hitch to haul it back to earth?
    Actually, the astronomer Tom van Flandern successfully predicted that comets could have satellites.
    http://www.metaresearch.org/media%20...atellites1.asp

17. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    http://youtu.be/AXB706zxolc Tptw have edited the pictures of the sun flares for the Mars Ison event.!

good pics of the maintenance crew at 1:30-

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 12th October 2013 at 18:59.

18. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Well I'll be bartering seedlings planted in fertile soil for people who may have something to barter with me or are in dire straits. You know a tree seedling of fruit from pit, and such, can be of value. Orchards in abundance of two types of cherries, two types of grapes, and loads of veggies and seeds saved from veggies I purchased. Time to link. My name is Political Kim of the What's On Your Mind internet community radio. Founded in 2007 and when the owner died and sold radio station for heirs, 2009. I've a very very green natural thumb with soil rejuvenating knowledge from sand to clay. I'm in VA, but I'll head for the highest hills w/My Veteran Husband and chill. WE have 9 grown children and 6 grandchildren and WE in the PKJ tribe aim to survive(if you know what I mean.) I'll leave bells around the area approximately 1,000 ft from our camp. If you have a cave or some spot that will welcome a smart, yet peaceful and intelligent African American family, that knows how to mind their business and be of help. Listen for the bells. My hubby does recycling and I've told him and his friend to catch any candles. Easier to blow out, an not so bright a light. I've learned a lot from PA. Took on a pseudonym for "our book of awakening the small box" done for sci fi to protect my family, yet awaken in others. I know, I know, it's cowardly, but it's a man's world still, and I'm still a woman, mother Grandmother and Aunt. Communities will need fruit to survive scurvy, eh. I'll give started trees, just NOT to shoot us, if you come across us and our bells. I don't know African, and I didn't do chit to cause this menage' trois of calamity WE face. I'm very skilled in all weapons, and hand to hand. I just don't want to have to deal w/the racism, and everything else, while trying to survive, and not end up in a FEMA camp.

Lifebringer= Seeds to start over w/out Monstersanto. Soil rejuvenation and green trade ideas on water filtration and capture.

Let's do this and please spread the word, that "the old black woman and her bad back hubby, mean no harm, but can possibly help you to save your community and or life.
    Got cave?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

outerheaven (13th October 2013)

20. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sheme (here)

good pics of the maintenance crew at 1:30-

found it...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3