+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: It's getting warm in the saucepan!

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Default It's getting warm in the saucepan!

From one frog to another- So has every one got their bug out bags, rout out of town, supplies and holiday excuses ready for the 13th november! Are you going to go to work on that day?

I find myself pacing up and down and I am not sure why!

But I'm awake.

And Bill Mods -is it time we kept "Alert stuff" in one place now and the rest of our ponderings aside , it would be sad if a load of folks don't get the message because to much other stuff got in the way, Important information could be derailed too easily -I say lets make it easy to see what is happening in our real time environment with survival of the frog in mind.
    Last edited by sheme; 6th October 2013 at 14:35.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,415 times in 32,917 posts

Default Re: It's getting warm in the saucepan!

Quote Posted by sheme (here)

Yes, me too (really).

And Bill Mods -is it time we kept "Alert stuff" in one place now and the rest of our ponderings aside
    That's a good idea. I fully agree that the really important 'signals' can be drowned out by a bunch of well-intended but quite noisy 'noise'.

See this thread -->

The quality of Avalon: keeping the signal-to-noise-ratio high

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Conchis (7th October 2013), cursichella1 (7th October 2013), Nickolai (8th October 2013), Referee (7th October 2013), sandy (7th October 2013), Sérénité (6th October 2013), sheme (6th October 2013), soleil (7th October 2013), Teo (6th October 2013)

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,086 times in 870 posts

So has every one got their bug out bags, rout out of town, supplies and holiday excuses ready for the 13th november! Are you going to go to work on that day?

But I'm awake.
    Sheme Ive had a bug out bag at the ready for that long now, I think my water purification tablets may now be out of date

Can I ask what you feel the importance of the 13th November is?
    💫 🌎 If you can see through the illusion,
    you are part of the solution 🌍 💫

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

cursichella1 (7th October 2013), learninglight (7th October 2013), mosquito (7th October 2013), Teo (6th October 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,425 times in 124 posts

IMHO we can face the situation in 2 ways:
    the first one includes being all the time in the "alarm mode", with the BOB ready to go, looking anxiously to the alternative news to look for symptoms of the "big one".
    This is what I call being focused on events.
    The alternative is to look at the processes.
    We know what is the trend, we should accept that it is extremely unlikely that a miracle happens and everything will be resolved without major trauma.
    In my book I try to explain how the idea that "someone" can come to the save is the most dangerous thing of all. see also this discussion:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ht--4-October-

The alternative is therefore to change life now, not in a mode of survival but rather putting our-self in a position to be unaffected by events. Now, while I appreciate the spiritual aspect of this forum I think that it could be balanced by more practical action.
    That is also the original mission of Avalon, if I'm not mistaken.

7. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to c0rv0 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (6th October 2013), AuCo (7th October 2013), bennycog (7th October 2013), Bill Ryan (6th October 2013), Carmen (7th October 2013), cursichella1 (7th October 2013), golden lady (6th October 2013), learninglight (7th October 2013), Lettherebelight (6th October 2013), Nickolai (8th October 2013), nomadguy (7th October 2013), Richard S. (7th October 2013), sheme (6th October 2013), skippy (6th October 2013), spiritguide (6th October 2013), thunder24 (6th October 2013), Unicorn (23rd October 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,415 times in 32,917 posts

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)

It's an officially planned and announced date for FEMA Power-Grid-Down drills in the US. You'll be fine in the North of England!

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AuCo (7th October 2013), cursichella1 (7th October 2013), M6* (7th October 2013), mosquito (7th October 2013), Sérénité (6th October 2013), sheme (6th October 2013), Teo (6th October 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

The simple question "Can I ask what you feel the importance of the 13th November is? " prooves my point, there has been and continues to be speculation about the coincidence of Government exercises and False flag events, loads of information and speculation about the up and coming exercise to test American preparedness for Blackout/major Hack or CME , resignations of importance, NASA shut down, government shutdown etc.

We have seen it before, 9/11 sandy hook Boston Marathon. Take a break before the 13th in case they close the roads this is what I would do. Don't be a boiled frog. Great if nothing happens it was just a bugout exercise/holiday.

11. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote The alternative is therefore to change life now, not in a mode of survival but rather putting our-self in a position to be unaffected by events. Now, while I appreciate the spiritual aspect of this forum I think that it could be balanced by more practical action
    c0rv0,

Thank you for this,

In your opinion, what are practical preparations, and what in your opinion is it we must especially prepare for, do you have any suggestions and if so, what are they, formulated in the most unambiguous terms possible?

Thanks in advance, I can tell you are really giving it your best shot here and try to nudge us in the right direction.

Ed
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 6th October 2013 at 15:30.

12. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)

You'll be fine in the North of England!
    I'll take your word for it

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

cursichella1 (7th October 2013), sheme (6th October 2013)

14. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The simple question "Can I ask what you feel the importance of the 13th November is? " prooves my point, there has been and continues to be speculation about the coincidence of Government exercises and False flag events, loads of information and speculation about the up and coming exercise to test American preparedness for Blackout/major Hack or CME , resignations of importance, NASA shut down, government shutdown etc.

We have seen it before, 9/11 sandy hook Boston Marathon. Take a break before the 13th in case they close the roads this is what I would do. Don't be a boiled frog. Great if nothing happens it was just a bugout exercise/holiday.
    I'm with you now Sheme. I had heard about the planned power out in USA but hasn't remembered the date.
    I agree it's a time to be aware and to connect dots, plan for the worst but live at your best...

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

sheme (6th October 2013), Teo (6th October 2013)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

so can I ask if we have our BOB ready, where do we go??

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

cursichella1 (7th October 2013), sheme (6th October 2013), Teo (6th October 2013)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Personally I would either get supplies in (if unable to vaccate city)including water camp stove batteries and hunker down at home .

Or get out into the camping areas with the nicest climates fewest people possible and enjoy a nature break.

We should all have a plan and a plan B, I think it would be best to organise a huge family gathering in the safest home.

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

Wow, how was I not aware of this? Either way, I have batteries charged and solar panels ready to rock.

I'd recommend investing in an inverter. A generator may be too heavy/cumbersome for some people and folks may or may not have the physical room to store it. An inverter is a small device which simply clamps on to your car battery. From there you can run an extension cord from your car to anything in your house. Just remember that your vehicle needs to be running or you'll drain your battery.

I would definitely keep this as a last resort thing and I wouldn't run anything that draws a lot of wattage off a car battery. If the ground terminal (black) is getting hot to the touch then you're drawing too much power.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

cursichella1 (7th October 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (6th October 2013), sheme (6th October 2013), Teo (6th October 2013)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 times in 744 posts

Does anyone have a link to the official FEMA announcement for GridEx2, FEMA blog or other official information source on this drill? I just spent 15 minutes using their advanced search tool and came up with nothing, I did a quick search on Avalon and didn't find any links. Incidentally I did find that FEMA has been busy with radiological training this year, and there is some kind of planning meeting in late October with drills on the agenda.

http://www.fema.gov/radiological-eme...edness-program

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

cursichella1 (7th October 2013), M6* (7th October 2013), sheme (6th October 2013), Teo (6th October 2013)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,425 times in 124 posts

Quote In your opinion, what are practical preparations, and what in your opinion is it we must especially prepare for, do you have any suggestions and if so, what are they, formulated in the most unambiguous terms possible?
    In one word: "Independence"
    in two words:
    "Become resilient."
    I could give you a very precise list of things that will happens, but because we are polluted by infodemics I understand that would be another part of the overload, more interesting is that many things that we have to do are independent from the scenario.
    My suggestion is to go to a VERY rural place, build a place that can withstand kinetic stress and radiation, go off grid, produce your own food. FOSTER COMMUNITIES. In this sense is nothing really new.
    From the spiritual aspect: familiarize with NDE concepts, alternate state of consciousness and existence of non human entities so that if you would to face that you will not collapse.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to c0rv0 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (6th October 2013), Bill Ryan (6th October 2013), Carmen (7th October 2013), cursichella1 (7th October 2013), Gardener (7th October 2013), learninglight (7th October 2013), M6* (7th October 2013), mab777 (7th October 2013), mosquito (7th October 2013), Sérénité (7th October 2013), sheme (6th October 2013), skamandar (6th October 2013), Teo (6th October 2013)

25. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    so can I ask if we have our BOB ready, where do we go??
    anywhere away from large groups of people and near big cities , the public will panic because most on them are not informed like Avalon ... even if the upcoming event is not real , the public will think it is and could go a little crazy, no electricity is a bummer and it only takes two days without power people will get really angry ... i seen it first hand when storms knocked out our power for a week ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

cursichella1 (7th October 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (6th October 2013), M6* (7th October 2013), Sérénité (7th October 2013), sheme (6th October 2013), Teo (6th October 2013)

27. Link to Post #16
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by c0rv0 (here)
    Quote In your opinion, what are practical preparations, and what in your opinion is it we must especially prepare for, do you have any suggestions and if so, what are they, formulated in the most unambiguous terms possible?
    In one word: "Independence"
    in two words:
    "Become resilient."
    I could give you a very precise list of things that will happens, but because we are polluted by infodemics I understand that would be another part of the overload, more interesting is that many things that we have to do are independent from the scenario.
    My suggestion is to go to a VERY rural place, build a place that can withstand kinetic stress and radiation, go off grid, produce your own food. FOSTER COMMUNITIES. In this sense is nothing really new.
    From the spiritual aspect: familiarize with NDE concepts, alternate state of consciousness and existence of non human entities so that if you would to face that you will not collapse.
    Thank you, good to hear this from you too, there is a whole section of the forum already devoted these solutions, the off grid section, for those who have not been there yet to pick up some ideas, may I suggest you do so.

On the spirituality threads there are a few OOBE threads ( amongst many other threads of course)that can help people familiarize with altered states of consciousness.

Do you perhaps have a solution for those who cannot afford to move to a rural place or live in countries that do not have these places ( like Holland for instance).

Thanks c0rv0

28. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

I find it interesting on the eve of the gov. shutdown, the gov. Poured 5 billion into the bank accounts of contractors for all kinds of military gear, ammunition and even $19 million for cots. So Sept 30th, they were spending away before they closed shop.

They spent quite a bit on their BOB.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (6th October 2013), bennycog (7th October 2013), cursichella1 (7th October 2013), M6* (7th October 2013), sheme (6th October 2013)

30. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Pentagon spent $5 billion on weapons on eve of shutdown

US PRESIDENT
    Mark Wilson,Getty Images
    U.S. President Barack Obama speaks to the media about the possibility of a government shut down in Brady Press Briefing Room at the White House September 30, 2013 in Washington, DC.
    ByJohn Reed
    WASHINGTON The Pentagon pumped billions of dollars into contractors' bank accounts on the eve of the U.S. government's shutdown that saw 400,000 Defense Department employees furloughed.

RELATED STORIES

Democrats, Republicans trade blame...
    Stalemate: No sign when U.S....
    U.S. shutdown threatens Canada’s...
    All told, the Pentagon awarded 94 contracts Monday evening on its annual end-of-the-fiscal-year spending spree, spending more than $5 billion on everything from robot submarines to Finnish hand grenades and a radar base mounted on an offshore oil platform. To put things in perspective, the Pentagon gave out only 14 contracts on Sept. 3, the first workday of the month.

Here are some of the more interesting purchases from Monday's dollar-dump.

First up: the Defense Logistics Agency, the Pentagon branch that provides the armed services with things like fuel and spare parts. DLA has the honor of dropping the most cash in one contract Monday night with the $2.5 billion award it gave to aircraft engine-maker Pratt & Whitney for "various weapons system spare parts" used by the Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines. Other highlights of DLA's last-minute spree included: $65 million for military helmets from BAE Systems, $24 million for "traveling wave tubes" to amplify radio signals from Thales, $17 million for liquid nitrogen, $15 million for helium and $19 million on cots. Yes, cots.

Then came the Navy. The sea service spent hundreds of millions of dollars on 31 contracts buying everything from high-tech Finnish hand grenades to janitorial services.

The service's biggest contracts were aimed at protecting ships from underwater attack. It gave Lockheed Martin a total of $139 million for sonar that allows Arleigh Burke-class destroyers to detect submarines and underwater mines. The Navy is also buying $40 million worth of hand grenades made in Vihtavuori, Finland, that allow "users to choose the level of blast needed for the situation." Another $18 million is going to Phoenix International Holdings to operate a robot submarine called the Submarine Rescue Diving and Recompression System that can save people from disabled subs sitting up to 2,000 feet underwater.

Not everything the Navy spent its end of year cash on was high tech, however. The service also gave $64 million contract to build a new fuel pier in Point Loma, Calif. It also added $9 million onto an existing $138 million contract for janitors at Navy medical centers in San Diego.

The Air Force, traditionally Defense's biggest spender, was relatively restrained; it dished out only 17 contracts. One of the big themes of the Air Force's spend was spying. The service spent cash on everything from spy satellites to drones to planes that can be used to hunt drug dealers.

The air service gave General Atomics $49 million to help France buy 16 MQ-9 Reaper drones. It also dished out $64 million to Lockheed for help operating spy satellites that are equipped with infrared cameras. Another $9 million went to URS Corp. for maintenance work on the Air National Guard's fleet of RC-26B spyplanes that help domestic law enforcement agencies catch drug dealers. Johns Hopkins University got $7 million from the Air Force Research Lab to develop software that can monitor raw communications signals and images collected around the world to detect significant "events" in real time. Eight million dollars is going to a company called McCrone Associates to analyze particles to ensure someone is complying international ban on nuclear weapons tests. It doesn't say who that someone is or what type of particles are being analyzed.

The service also spent $9 million on a new gym at the Air Force Academy that includes areas for CrossFit training, space for the academy's Triathlon Club and a "television studio."

The Army only had a couple of relatively large contracts Monday night. The first was a $600 million award spread out among nine companies to develop alternative energy projects for the Army Corps of Engineers. The ground service also spent $200 million on for Interceptor-brand body armor made by Federal Prisons Industries for sales to other countries. In addition to these deals, the service gave out plenty of relatively small contracts — and relatively is an important word here — for everything from renovations on a reserve center in New Jersey to the purchase of 60 Mercedes Benz trucks for African countries.

The Missile Defense Agency (MDA) gave Raytheon $230 million to support operation of the massive, sea-going X-band radar station that MDA uses to detect ballistic missile launches in Asia. MDA also gave Trex Enterprises $6 million for telescope mirrors that are impervious to changes in temperature.

The Defense Threat Reduction Agency, the Pentagon's arm responsible for defeating threats posed by weapons of mass destruction, gave Johns Hopkins University $9 million for research into detecting "chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear and high-yield explosive material."

Finally, U.S. Special Operations Command got in on the spending Monday night, giving out one $49 million contract to Boeing for development work on an upgraded version of the Army's MH-6 Little Bird chopper.

This goes to show that even when the federal government is shutdown and the military has temporarily lost half its civilian workforce, the Pentagon can spend money like almost no one else.

Washington Post
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (6th October 2013), bennycog (7th October 2013), cursichella1 (7th October 2013), fifi (8th October 2013), Gardener (7th October 2013), sheme (6th October 2013)

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tesseract (here)
    Does anyone have a link to the official FEMA announcement for GridEx2, FEMA blog or other official information source on this drill? I just spent 15 minutes using their advanced search tool and came up with nothing, I did a quick search on Avalon and didn't find any links. Incidentally I did find that FEMA has been busy with radiological training this year, and there is some kind of planning meeting in late October with drills on the agenda.

http://www.fema.gov/radiological-eme...edness-program
    Here is link that claims Mexico and Canada is involved I am not sure about this.

http://www.offthegridnews.com/2013/0...us-government/

We may well be being "worked" here folks . I would love to see more links.
    Last edited by sheme; 6th October 2013 at 17:57.

33. Link to Post #20
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Great if nothing happens it was just a bugout exercise/holiday.
    Don't worry because if nothing happens this year, it can happen next year and if it does not, it still can happen in 2015, and so on... (well actually, it can happen anytime...)

Quote Posted by JohnJ (here)
    Talked with my FEMA budie and he claims not to know about the Nov. 13-14 drill.
    He said he would ask about it and let me know. He is a low level guy but he is all about FEMA and he knows when and where all the crap happens. So him not knowing is making me think BS.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

cursichella1 (7th October 2013), learninglight (7th October 2013), sheme (6th October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast