+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A new way to look at what it means to serve.....

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,608 times in 178 posts

Default A new way to look at what it means to serve.....

This is just something I felt the need to share as it opened my eyes to a new outlook, a new way at looking at what it means to serve...

I have mentioned in another thread how I have been seeing an acupuncturist (Post #18). She is the real deal, a true intuitive and healer on top of just being an acupuncturist. She talks like Carol Clarke, the words that come out of her mouth blow my mind sometimes. Last time I had to ask her "Is this you talking or...???" as I had no idea how this lady could know the things about me that she does. She talks to you like she already knows every thing about you, like its God talking and not her. She replied "Its a part of me, but its not me. If I use my mind or try to think about what to say, I would interrupt the process and my mind and ego would be involved and it would not work. I clear my self and just let it flow through, think of me as a conduit bringing in something higher".

As I was leaving a session she turns to me and says "You need to keep your business". My jaw dropped, this lady had no idea that I own and run a painting business. Its actually very successful but for some reason I have had the desire to walk away from it. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind being at work. I am not miserable and I enjoy the work I do but I do not go to bed the night before or wake up excited to go to work. Over the years this has been a thorn in my side. I want to wake up and be excited for what I do. I truly want to help people and make a difference. I see the difference I make with the people around me, people are drawn to me in this weird way and I want to take advantage of it. I truly want to serve and help others in a more spiritual way. I dont want this to be an after work hobby anymore, I want it to be my real job.

When I got the reading from Carol Clarke she mentioned that I will be a healer, its made me pretty excited and I guess I am looking to far into the future. She also said in her reading that "I know what you do doesn't fulfill you in the way that you want but everyone has to make money somehow, you will be good at what ever you do. You have reached a plateau in your business, you can either take it to the next level or jump ship if you like". Every since I heard that, I have had this seed in my soul, this knacking of just wanting to find what fulfills me and do that in life. To truly help in serve in the best way I can. So as you can tell, hearing this from the acupuncturist was like a knife being stabbed through my heart. I actually started to tear up and she could tell I was getting emotional. I told her "But I want to help people. I have put so much time in the last decade getting to where I am, I am ready to use my spiritual and psychic energy to help". She looked at me and replied, "When people don't have an income, they steal, they rob, they murder, they sell drugs. They do things that they would never do normally to provide for them selves, to provide for their family. Its one thing to have an income, but its another thing all together to provide an income for others. Your business is going to really get off the ground and you will employ many, many people. You don't realize how much you are serving, how much you are helping by giving those around you a foundation to build off of. These people will also see who you are and strive to want to be like you, you don't see the power you have by just leading by example. You don't understand the doors this can open up to change those around you that need to change. The best thing we can give is a foundation as once that is accomplished then people can build the spiritual aspects. Without the foundation, the latter is not possible. People will come into your life that will need to be around you." I replied that I did not want to paint anymore, that it does not fulfill me and she told me I wont have to anymore, that my company is going to get so big that I will just be designing and running it, going on estimates and booking work, not painting anymore. That I will provide for them and they will provide for me, giving me the opportunity to find the way I can best express how to serve so I can wake up excited for work, so I can be fulfilled and truly serve.

As I left my session I looked at the acupuncturist and said "I am ready. I declare to you and source from this moment on that I am committed to honoring my self. I will no longer use entheogens or drugs as a cheat or shortcut on my path anymore. I have all the puzzle pieces and I am ready to stop collecting them and start putting them together. Without sounding egotistical, I am ready for greatness. This world needs more greatness, I am ready to be a light in a dark world". She smiled at me and said "that is not ego talking, that is source and that is beautiful! You have changed so much in just the 2 weeks you have been coming here" She hugged me and I left.

I was blown away. I have never looked at that aspect of work as truly helping others. I pride my self on the spiritual insight and knowledge I have accumulated, yet I was completely blind to this. It redefined what it meant to serve to me, what it meant to help others. On the drive home I was kind of embarrassed at my self for how selfish I was being. I have a very successful business, I am my own boss. I get to make my own hours. It pays for everything I need, yet I wanted to back away from it. How selfish. I have the most amazing customers and home owners, I feel like God puts them in my path. If you could only hear the talks I have with my home owners, they are talks no different than what we talk about here. I think its rare to find people on that level, yet I can have these talks with almost every home owner I work for. I got overwhelmed with this feeling of gratitude that I have the opportunity to provide for others and talk about these ideas with the home owners. It truly changed my mind and out look on what it means to serve.

Bring this a step further. On Thursday 3 days later a car pulls up to the house I am working on and calls me over to the car. He asked for my business card and told me to meet him at noon the next day at an address, I think nothing of it and agree. I meet him the next day and this man gives me a 25,000 dollar job. I landed it on the spot, this man has never seen any of my produced work, has never met me and yet signed the contract on the spot. As I was driving home I had the vision in my head of this man driving up to my job the day before and I got this knowing that the hand of God was working in my life. That I am finally doing all the things source has asked of me my whole adult life. I am finally becoming the me I was sent here to be and the second I made that choice and lived accordingly, the universe was there to back me up. I saw God in this mans eyes in a way I have never felt before. On the way home I was shaking and crying. A feeling of being blessed that I have never felt before, I cant explain it. I cried every last tear that would come out of my body in gratitude to the One that is so loving, so amazing, so giving. I kept repeating "thank you, I love you" as tear after tear rolled down my face. I then hear Carol Clarkes voice in the back of my mind from my reading saying "You will be given one or two things by the end of the year that will make you look forward to the years to come in a way you never thought possible". I was overwhelmed with emotions, with joy, with love and gratitude. I live in a 16x18 foot cabin, 25,000 dollars is a big deal to me.

I finally see the start of my path, of having a massive business and providing for others all while they provide for me so I can truly do what I came here to do. God has asked me to buy a 40-50 acre plot of land and dedicate it to high consciousness but I never understood how I could do this. I don't have that kind of money as I live a very simple life. I am starting to see how this will be possible. I feel like each week over the last few months has been the best week of my life. Each new week something new happens that brings this even a step further, blowing my mind even more on what I think is possible. I cant imagine what 2 more weeks will bring, or a month or a year but I am ready. I feel so blessed. I wanted to share this with you all not because of the job I got but because of the spiritual insight I gained. Not just about serving from my acupuncturist but an undoubtable knowing from my core that if I truly do what I am here to do, that if any one of use does this, the universe will be on our side every step of the way. I keep hearing Carol Clarkes voice repeating "You have things to do and your voice will guide you. You see, you are not alone, how could you be when the whole universe is supporting you?".

Manifest on...

In divine friendship,
    your brother,
    -wishy
    Last edited by dpwishy; 7th October 2013 at 12:24.

2. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to dpwishy For This Post:

Azt (6th October 2013), Blacklight43 (7th October 2013), chocolate (7th October 2013), Christine (7th October 2013), Craig (7th October 2013), eaglespirit (7th October 2013), gripreaper (7th October 2013), Hazel (7th October 2013), Heart-2-Heart (7th October 2013), Heartsong (6th October 2013), Ivanhoe (7th October 2013), johnf (7th October 2013), Joseph McAree (7th October 2013), Kalamos (7th October 2013), kevlar (7th October 2013), Kristin (7th October 2013), Lettherebelight (7th October 2013), littleOne (7th October 2013), markoid (7th October 2013), meeradas (7th October 2013), norman (7th October 2013), Orph (6th October 2013), panopticon (7th October 2013), penn (7th October 2013), Rich (7th October 2013), sandy (7th October 2013), seko (7th October 2013), Selene (7th October 2013), selinam (7th October 2013), Snookie (7th October 2013), soleil (7th October 2013), Spiral of Light (7th October 2013), spiritguide (7th October 2013), Swan (7th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (7th October 2013), ulli (7th October 2013), Wind (7th October 2013), Zampano (7th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Default Re: A new way to look at what it means to serve.....

Dear dpwishy,

WOW! oh WOW!! Thank you for sharing such insight, awareness, and inspiration. You have made my day!!
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

dpwishy (7th October 2013), eaglespirit (7th October 2013), Hazel (7th October 2013), johnf (7th October 2013), Joseph McAree (7th October 2013), Snookie (7th October 2013), Wind (7th October 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

Thank you for sharing dpwishy. You are helping some of us while sharing your story

Don't abandon the ship yet , see how far you can get and how many people you can help in this time of financial crisis.
    Last edited by seko; 7th October 2013 at 03:45.
    Breathe in the air

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to seko For This Post:

dpwishy (7th October 2013), eaglespirit (7th October 2013), Hazel (7th October 2013), johnf (7th October 2013), Joseph McAree (7th October 2013), sandy (7th October 2013), Wind (7th October 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seko (here)
    Don't abandon the ship yet , see how far you can get and how many people you can help in this time of financial crisis.
    Thanks for the encouragement! My avatar is actually my company logo. Everything I do, even my company logo is for a higher purpose. It is a sigil I made when I was into magic. There is immense meaning in that logo, yet its so simple! I love that its on business cards, on signs and so forth. Just another way for me to sneak in my desire to point and strive for something higher.

There is a circle that is broken in half with the line. The circle represents the whole/oneness, the line dividing it represents the duality of this reality. The arms off it represent a basic spiral galaxy which I used as a metaphor for cosmic consciousness. And the kicker to it all, the logo actually says God. There is the lower case g on the bottom half of the spiral galaxy, the O is the main circle and there is a capital D on the right side of the circle. I figure if the black magicians that run this reality want to plaster their sigils all over the place to subconsciously mess with us, I will do the same but for a good/higher purpose. I love handing out my business cards or putting a sign in front of a house I am working for, not for the advertisement but because I know what it is doing even if others don't. You can hardly tell by the quality of the picture but the logo in the business card is actually going into the light. The pinnacle of the circle that the square part of the logo sits on top of fades to white all around it.

Name:  logo.jpg
Views: 420
Size:  4.9 KB

Name:  businesscard.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  27.2 KB

In divine friendship,
    your brother,
    -wishy
    Last edited by dpwishy; 7th October 2013 at 03:54.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to dpwishy For This Post:

eaglespirit (7th October 2013), Hazel (7th October 2013), johnf (7th October 2013), Joseph McAree (7th October 2013), panopticon (7th October 2013), penn (7th October 2013), sandy (7th October 2013), seko (7th October 2013), selinam (7th October 2013), soleil (7th October 2013), Spiral of Light (7th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (7th October 2013), Wind (7th October 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

I can see the word god on your company's logo.... nice. Where does idea of your logo come from??
    Breathe in the air

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seko For This Post:

dpwishy (7th October 2013), eaglespirit (7th October 2013), johnf (7th October 2013), Joseph McAree (7th October 2013), sandy (7th October 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seko (here)
    I can see the word god on your company's logo.... nice. Where does idea of your logo come from??
    Quote Posted by dpwishy (here)
    There is a circle that is broken in half with the line. The circle represents the whole/oneness, the line dividing it represents the duality of this reality. The arms off it represent a basic spiral galaxy which I used as a metaphor for cosmic consciousness. And the kicker to it all, the logo actually says God. There is the lower case g on the bottom half of the spiral galaxy, the O is the main circle and there is a capital D on the right side of the circle.
    Came from inside my head

When I make sigils I write a list of everything I want to be portrayed in it (list above quoted), then the creative process and artistic freedom does the rest. I try to create something that incorporates all of what I am trying to say or do with the sigil, its all intent. No different than an artist conceptualizing what they want to create and then creating it. There are many methods to making sigils, it all comes down to creativity and artistic freedom.

We are creative beings after all, eh?

In divine friendship,
    your brother,
    -wishy
    Last edited by dpwishy; 7th October 2013 at 04:09.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dpwishy For This Post:

eaglespirit (7th October 2013), Hazel (7th October 2013), johnf (7th October 2013), Joseph McAree (7th October 2013), sandy (7th October 2013), seko (7th October 2013), selinam (7th October 2013), soleil (7th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (7th October 2013), Wind (7th October 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Tip of the neuron's tendril watching the sparks fly...
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,215 times in 421 posts

Amazing story, thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    (Insert signature here)

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

dpwishy (7th October 2013), eaglespirit (7th October 2013), Hazel (7th October 2013), johnf (7th October 2013), Joseph McAree (7th October 2013), sandy (7th October 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

beautiful symbol you made there.

i totally understand what you mean by the spiral.

good night guys i mean it this time LOL (tired!!!)

16. Link to Post #9
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,574 times in 692 posts

An inspiring story.. with authentic energy
    I hope the lovely Tesla and all the rest of us that need this message
    receive its blessings

Thank you Wishy

17. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,646 times in 689 posts

Great insights Dpwishy, can you tell me how you got ahold of Carol Clarke for the reading? I think Bill Ryan had mentioned she was the best psychic he had ever been to.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Snookie For This Post:

dpwishy (7th October 2013), johnf (7th October 2013), Joseph McAree (7th October 2013), sandy (7th October 2013), seko (7th October 2013), Wind (7th October 2013)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snookie (here)
    Great insights Dpwishy, can you tell me how you got ahold of Carol Clarke for the reading? I think Bill Ryan had mentioned she was the best psychic he had ever been to.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ve-come-across

email: welshseer@aol.co.uk
    Quote Here is the information you need; the psychic readings are either recorded by me as a QuickTime audio file or as an MP3 audio file. The QuickTime file can only be played on your computer, all you will need is QuickTime player which can be downloaded for free. The MP3 file can be downloaded as any other music file, please state your preference. Both types of recordings are sent over the internet.

The recordings are approximately about 50 minutes in duration. I also offer a 30 minute reading.
    I ask you to choose twelve numbers between 1-78 in any sequence and give your date, place and if known, the time of birth. I connect and work with the energy of the numbers including those of your birthdate and name, I also look at your moon sign which is very significant. The reading will connect with many areas of your life, also possibly your past lives.

These are all the details I need. However, if you should have anything you wish me to focus on or have any questions you would like me to answer during the reading then please let me know. If you wish to send a photograph for an aura reading ( to be included in the reading no extra charge) then please do.
    For the 50 minute reading,the charge is £76 sterling (GBP); the charge for the 30 minute reading is £56 sterling (GBP)
    I do all readings personally and your reading is usually done within 31 days of payment being received.
    Once your reading has been done, monies paid cannot be refunded.

I can accept payment by PayPal or bank transfer. I will of course confirm when payment is received. Unfortunately, I cannot accept credit card payments at the moment.

If you are still interested then please let me know and I will let you know details of how to pay.

Warm regards

Carol
    In divine friendship,
    your brother,
    -wishy

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dpwishy For This Post:

chocolate (7th October 2013), eaglespirit (7th October 2013), johnf (7th October 2013), sandy (7th October 2013), ulli (7th October 2013), Wind (7th October 2013)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Thanks everyone! I was actually in the process of unsubscribing my account the last few days but Bill helped me see things in a new light, I am grateful for that. Things have been getting crazy for me mixed with a psychic/energetic attack I under went in January (for another thread) the scared me to no end. But I decided to make a stand yesterday and not let those who control this place run me from my path. Yesterday I made a stand between love and fear, and I choose Love for now on. I decided to keep my account and you will be hearing a lot from me in the coming months. These heart felt replies are proof to me that I made the right choice and this is where I want to be. I can't thank you enough, its been a tough path and these words of encouragement mean a lot to me. When I say I love you guys, I don't mean that as some earthy crunchy bs, I truly mean it. We are brothers and sisters after all....

In divine friendship,
    your brother,
    -wishy
    Last edited by dpwishy; 7th October 2013 at 13:02.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dpwishy For This Post:

eaglespirit (7th October 2013), johnf (7th October 2013), sandy (7th October 2013), seko (7th October 2013), Selene (7th October 2013), selinam (7th October 2013), soleil (7th October 2013), ulli (7th October 2013), Wind (7th October 2013)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

The irs is about to be put to sleep for the good of all also, Dpwishy...
    and You will be on the cutting edge of this newness and opening higher doors for Others in Your Life!!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

dpwishy (7th October 2013), johnf (7th October 2013), sandy (7th October 2013), ulli (7th October 2013), Wind (7th October 2013)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)
    The irs is about to be put to sleep for the good of all also, Dpwishy...
    and You will be on the cutting edge of this newness and opening higher doors for Others in Your Life!!
    We can only hope about the irs, eh? In a sick way I am actually hoping that the USA defaults on the 17th.

Thanks for the kind words, blessings and light.

In divine friendship,
    your brother,
    -wishy

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dpwishy For This Post:

eaglespirit (7th October 2013), johnf (7th October 2013), sandy (7th October 2013), soleil (7th October 2013), ulli (7th October 2013), Wind (7th October 2013)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

wait a second dpwishy, dont go anywhere!!! im surprised you said again you might leave PA....i hope that you will find if we cannot give what you need from us, maybe you have what we need. please keep sharing, i'm intrigued by your past, and what recommendations you also can give. i'm on a very similar (yet different) path, and i keep choosing light, i am light; and as dark doesnt know what to do with me (my guess).

every psychic attack i have received or noticed lately i try to let fall off a ducks back. which is harder to do than it seems....so what im trying to say, lets see maybe you can help us here to empower ourselves magickally, cuz i think we've got it consciousness-ly...or we're getting there. i think we could all use the help we can get.
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Post:

dpwishy (8th October 2013), johnf (7th October 2013), sandy (7th October 2013), ulli (7th October 2013), Wind (7th October 2013)

29. Link to Post #16
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

Hi, Dpwishy ~

What a wonderful experience. Your acupuncturist – and now you, too, but perhaps you don’t fully realize it yet – are members of the great invisible legion of kind, selfless souls who are here to serve.

Welcome to the wonderful world of higher service. You’ve been here all along, but now you know where you are.

Glad you’ve stayed at Avalon. You very much belong here, too.

All my best wishes,

Selene

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

johnf (7th October 2013), sandy (7th October 2013), ulli (7th October 2013), Wind (7th October 2013)

31. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

Thank you very much for your story.
    If one is interested in spiritual subjects they often get an idea about the package that seems to be
    connected to who they really are.

I think you have found yourself passing around an ordinary looking package, that contains
    extraordinary energy

I see people coming to you needing ordinary things, accepting this package as maybe employment in your business, or having a house painted, and discovering the extraordinary somewhere along the way.

Are you in the States?

This is one place that really needs ethical small to medium businesses to help people survive, and recreate this countries economy.
    Perhaps businesses like this are the rising wave that will help replace the recceding one that has
    brought so much trouble, and distrust in businesses.

jf
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

dpwishy (8th October 2013), sandy (7th October 2013), ulli (7th October 2013)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by johnf (here)
    Are you in the States?

This is one place that really needs ethical small to medium businesses to help people survive, and recreate this countries economy.
    Perhaps businesses like this are the rising wave that will help replace the recceding one that has
    brought so much trouble, and distrust in businesses.

jf

Thank you for the kind words....

Yes, I live in the states, I live in New England. The best part of the country

Everyone always asks me how I have started a business in this economy, I started it two years ago or so. I have never not had work, ever. I keep hearing how hard it is to get a business off the ground but to be honest, I am not to sure that is the case. I have come to the conclusion that if you take pride in your work, produce the work to the best of your ability, never cut corners, always do what you say you are going to do. Always show up on time and if you can't call and let them know and give a reasonable price, you will always have work. If you are an honorable person, the universe will side with you. We are trained to think that there isn't enough on this planet, in this universe. But I am here to say that we live in an abundant universe, one that can and will provide for your needs in every capacity once we start living in accordance to its rules and laws. This life is not made to be hard, its made to be enjoyed. I think we lost sight of this somewhere, which is unfortunate. I am here to say, remember who you are and the rest is a fun, enjoyable ride. You will still have hardships, don't get me wrong. But you will be in a place where they don't define who you are or control you. Life is crest and troughs, crest and troughs. The only thing we can count on in this existence, the only constant, is impermanence. Once we understand this and accept this, we can have a peace and happiness that does not waver no matter what you face. If you are riding the highest high, just know eventually there will be an equal low. There is no way around it, understanding this IS true intelligence. The universe CAN and WILL provide for you, to the extent that you see it possible. The only cage or walls that are built around us, are ones we construct ourselves. Break free now and scare the **** out of the prison guards. For they have been hoping all this time that you never find the key, which you were holding all along. There is no reason to hate the guards of this prison but look at them with love. Without them we could not realize our greatness and potential. We like to tell ourselves that we are victims to these people yet without them we could never become who we truly are. Source created the adversary for a reason. There are no mistakes. True peace rests in this discovery. Love and thank them with all of your heart.

In divine friendship,
    your brother,
    -wishy
    Last edited by dpwishy; 8th October 2013 at 02:43.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dpwishy For This Post:

Delight (8th October 2013), eaglespirit (8th October 2013), Freed Fox (8th October 2013)

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

Well you surely seem to have a lot going for you.
    I think that you have an appropriate attitude regards the jailors, as well.
    I try to look as people whom I FEEL are in my way are spiritual fulcrums.
    Not that good at it yet, but thanks for the inspiration.

jf
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

dpwishy (8th October 2013), Freed Fox (8th October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread