+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jackie Kennedy Is Killer Queen - Did She kill JFK ?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member DeMeeee's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Jackie Kennedy Is Killer Queen - Did She kill JFK ?

Jackie Kennedy (Onassis) would be the ultimate mind-control dream if so.
    I’m still trying to let it all sink in, really incredible just to ponder.

I listened to the Coast to Coast show: Jesse Ventura interviewed Oct 5th, 2013
    It was some red hot callers the last hour, just giving their imput.
    From there I was hooked.
    If you guys can find anything to credit or discredit anything please post more.

Has anyone heard of this or know much about this possibility?
    I've watched several highly compelling videos and other info on this matter.
    Please dive in to this - extremely intriguing.

We are coming on the anniversary of this assassination. – what if?

Get out your research caps for this one. Here's a few to start with.

http://letsrollforums.com/jfk-jackie...d-t20429.html?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=kKz2noAWVwE

https://youtube.com/watch?v=V-LA0ypFXig

Queen - Killer Queen (read the lyrics)
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 8th October 2013 at 07:15. Reason: remove text color
    Play~Play~Play at Everything

2. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member markoid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,463 times in 479 posts

Default Re: Jackie Kennedy Is Killer Queen - Did She kill JFK ?

Looks impossible to me, given the position and angle of her right arm in the vid below.
    To point a gun upwards and back at the angle this guy with the theory is suggesting she did, seems physically very unlikely to impossible.
    Also... hiding the gun behind jfk's body... really?

Demee: did you realise the text you wrote is impossible to read in that color. (I'm using firefox browser)
    Last edited by markoid; 8th October 2013 at 05:35.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markoid For This Post:

DeMeeee (8th October 2013), KiwiElf (8th October 2013)

4. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 689 posts

Why do you write in yellow text on a white background which is imposible to read?

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snookie For This Post:

DeMeeee (8th October 2013), KiwiElf (8th October 2013), Lifebringer (8th October 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

It might be intriguing... if you've never done any other research on it. Purleeeease... give us a break! Jackie O is about as guilty as Santa Clause!

Your original post... in readable black:
    Quote Jackie Kennedy (Onassis) would be the ultimate mind-control dream if so.
    I’m still trying to let it all sink in, really incredible just to ponder.

I listened to the Coast to Coast show: Jesse Ventura interviewed Oct 5th, 2013
    It was some red hot callers the last hour, just giving their imput.
    From there I was hooked.
    If you guys can find anything to credit or discredit anything please post more.

Has anyone heard of this or know much about this possibility?
    I've watched several highly compelling videos and other info on this matter.
    Please dive in to this - extremely intriguing.

We are coming on the anniversary of this assassination. – what if?

Get out your research caps for this one. Here's a few to start with.
    Google image "JFK Autopsy pics" - they're pretty graphic.

https://www.google.co.nz/search?hl=e...97.tncTUIIUzfA

One shot struck him in the right shoulder/back below and to the right of his neck - fired from behind
    One shot struck him in the throat, obliterated by the tracheoctomy - probably from his front right - most likely from the grassy knoll
    The fatal shot, fired from the front - literally took most of his right skull off and clearly isn't the same type of weapon used in the other shots
    The shot that hit Connally was separate - fired from behind - ie no magic bullet
    Another shot hit the kerb - fired from behind

Keep in mind the limo is moving and the shooting angles change

Conclusion: At least 3 shooters if not 5 - none of them Jackie O

EDIT
    : BTW, All of the Zapbruder footage in the public domain has been altered

EDIT 2: The diagrams with arrows showing shots to his skull from behind... reverse the direction Now who or what could be almost directly in front of JFK and from where could such a shot be fired?

You have two wounds leaving neat little bullet holes: in the back, as stated above - and too far for Jackie to reach, and the throat which was obscured by the tracheoctomy.

The 3rd and fatal shot - from the front - virtually exploded his head. That's either a powerful weapon at almost point blank range, or a weapon which uses some type of exploding projectile, ie a dum dum or something else entirely.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 8th October 2013 at 10:10.

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Hahahaha.. Snookie, I didn't even know there was print there. Could have posted a spell, and I wouldn't have known it. Guess I'll have to be on the look out with all the few problems the last few months.

I would never hide what I wanted to write, if it's information, but maybe they want to be the "little voice of info." Don't know but if you wanted to bring a fact, you would want people to read it right?

Still don't know what was written, I'll have to read the caption below.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Snookie (8th October 2013)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by DeMeeee (here)
    Jackie Kennedy (Onassis) would be the ultimate mind-control dream if so.
    Quote Posted by markoid (here)
    Demee: did you realise the text you wrote is impossible to read in that color.
    Quote Posted by Snookie (here)
    Why do you write in yellow text on a white background which is imposible to read?
    Hi DeMeeee,

Most of us use the default style called Avalon Breeze (selectable from the pull down menu at the very very bottom, left side, of this page.)

That style has a white background. Light yellow text is almost completely invisible when using that display style. Until I happened to read some other posts commenting on your yellow text, I actually did not know you had provided informative text with your opening post above ... it just looked like a bunch of white space to me.

I have just now removed the COLOR codes from your opening post, so that those of us with white backgrounds can read it now.

When no COLOR codes are specified for text, then the text color is automatically chosen, differently for each style, to be something readable. But if COLOR codes are specified for text, then the text is always displayed in exactly that specified color, which may be difficult or impossible to read when using certain styles with very similar background colors.

So we recommend not specifying some particular COLOR for you posting text, but letting it remain whatever is the default, so that text can be read by all members.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

DeMeeee (9th October 2013), markoid (8th October 2013), Wind (10th October 2013)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Thank you I was not aware of this appreciate the fix

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DeMeeee For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (14th October 2013)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,844 times in 876 posts

Glad you chose to bring this to Avalon. Members have varying levels of awareness on a variety of topics. This gives you a chance to re-evaluate "call in" information and discover if the direction you are pursuing may be providing insights or be disinformation leading to a dead end. You may want to do an Avalon search on this topic. Surely that would lead you to relevant information previously discussed.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

DeMeeee (8th October 2013)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Yes - I brought it here on purpose. There are great minds and researchers, worldwide, here.

Every time I hear something possibly new about the JFK assassination, I dive right in.
    But not this, Jackie actually killing him is intoxicating. I don’t think she did, but somehow she was in on it.
    At least mind controlled. It’s all still so questionable even with so many terrific probable theories.

I hope others here in this forum do know more insights, and bring more information.
    Just hungry for freedom, which comes from truth and knowledge. Exposure & Closure.
    Not just this story, but all these “Government Dis-Info Blockades”.
    People worldwide are still darkness, and so easily manipulated out of fear.

All the governments of the world are front runners, bouncers, for the self-appointed kings of this planet.
    I do know there is power in the numbers. It’s time to change the game.

(I get carried away... don't get me going, it will become a book! LOL)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DeMeeee For This Post:

KiwiElf (10th October 2013)

17. Link to Post #10
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

It's good that you did, DeMeeee. As it happened so long ago, many people today just simply aren't interested - a "who cares?" response often follows. I also became fascinated and intrigued by the JFK assassination a couple of decades ago. Please forgive me if my initial response to your post was a little harsh - that wasn't my intention.

If I may recommend "Behold a Pale Horse" by William (Bill) Cooper - downloadable here in the "Interesting Books in PDF" thread,
    "The Killing of a President" by Robert J. Groden. I've yet to see Jesse Ventura's new Book but it sounds very interesting.

Also, of coz, the movie "JFK" as a general primer and a segment in the documentary "The Killing of America" which you can view on YouTube and posted on Avalon in earlier JFK threads. There are heaps of others I have read & could mention but these are good "backgrounds".

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

It seems to me, that even though many major factors happened before this, for the cabal to grip america,
    that things really took a deeper dive from the JFK assassination. It feels as if people lost hope or something?
    Its like the reg. american people just grieved and never got over it. And became even more complacent to be
    so easily manipulated. I don't know it just feels like that somehow.

If that is so, then all the more reasons to expose this and confront the people who did this.
    Because "they are still in change" and to stop or change things, we as a people need to clean out the closets.
    Things don't get cleaned up but just pretending its all cleaned up - its far from that!

The same Killer Group, are now Killing and Controlling (trying to) the whole world.
    People need to see that its the same group. That's why we all need to talk about it.
    I hope the new book that Ventura is publishing helps stir people to realize this.

Thanks for the recommendations I'll check them out. Yes I did follow Bill Cooper, outstanding.

There is also an excellent documentary on JFK JR. how he was cleverly killed. its a long one but terrific.
    Again, killed but the same people.... I'll look for it again on YT and post.

I appreciate your comments

19. The Following User Says Thank You to DeMeeee For This Post:

KiwiElf (12th October 2013)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I know there were multiple shooters and shots. I'm not even saying she did any of them.
    But the real interesting part about her, is that it does look like she is pulling him down
    with her left hand just before the fatal head splatter shot.

Even if she wasn't, its still an odd position. It looks out of sorts from what a normal response could be.
    I tried to put myself in her position, (before the fatal hit) and not knowing what was wrong, or if
    she was somehow trying to comfort him, or see what was wrong with him in those seconds.
    It just seems strange that to me, her maneuvers.
    Of course this is all speculations, as we all have our own input.

Its just all to weird. I do feel she was in on it, even just knowing that it was coming.
    Mind-programmed. She was surrounded by powerful men for sure.
    Whether she added another bullet, or not, its still something that needs to be open and talked about.

Those same men that killed him, are still running the world, doing the same games.
    By continuing to expose this, will expose the 911 things and many others like dominoes.

In other words, if this was finally made known to the public - the "unedited & real video clips" released
    And yes they are out there. Then the american people would easily see the other things as false as well.
    Just seems to me this is a key to many things still.

dreamer here....

21. The Following User Says Thank You to DeMeeee For This Post:

KiwiElf (12th October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread