+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I think I just woke up in another timeline/reality I am in?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,608 times in 178 posts

Default I think I just woke up in another timeline/reality I am in?

I think I just woke up into another one of my bodies in a whole different timeline/reality. At first I thought it was a dream but it was so clear and vivid. I realize this as I am in my truck. I know I am dreaming or know that something is off so I get out of my truck and start looking around. I felt like I knew the place but everything was slightly different than it is in this reality. I started to try some of the tricks I have learned with lucid dreaming and OBE's. I said to my self "clarity now!" and nothing happened. Everything was still so crisp and clear, like I was looking out of the pair of eyes I am right now. I tried one last time, "clarity now!" and nothing happened. I thought to my self, what else can I try? So I say to my self "go to higher self now!" about two times in my head, nothing. So I start screaming it out loud at the top of my lungs. "GO TO HIGHER SELF NOW!". I repeated it a few times screaming it as I was watching people look at me. I was getting the look like "wtf is up with this dude?". After nothing happened there was this car leaving the parking lot with a lady in it with her window rolled half way down. I ran up to her car screaming "we are dreaming! We are dreaming!" The lady looked so scared, she tried rolling up her window and as I got closer, she peeled out of the spot like I was going to steal her car and rape her. You should have seen the look on her face, like I was a raving maniac out of my mind. As she drives off I run up to the first person I see on the street. I recognized the person as a tutor I had in 4th grade as I had pneumonia a couple times as a kid and would miss 30-40 days of school so I had a teacher come to my house to keep me on track. She was my 6th grade teacher in school also. It was her face, her body. I am not sure if we knew each other in this reality or if its the face and person I know in this one but I ran up to her and took her by the shoulders with both of my hands and shook her for a second and said "we are dreaming, we are dreaming!". She didn't seem scared like the first person, just surprised that a man came up to her like that shaking her in public. She said something to me that I forgot. Then to my right a man was walking up to me. It seemed he was concerned for the lady and was coming to help her, at this moment I came to my body in my bed.

I got this sense on the second I woke up that it was not a dream, that I actually took over another body I have in another timeline/alternate reality. I feel bad for who ever that person is (me?) that I took over as I have a feeling he had the cops called on him and is going for a psychiatric evaluation. I was a raving lunatic in public screaming nonsense and scaring the **** out of everyone. It was such a surreal experience, it was so real. I can become conscious in my dreams sometimes and go lucid, it did not have that feeling. It felt and seemed just like this, but it was not this. I feel bad lol, that dude definitely got the cops called on him for my actions. I hope they didn't put him in a psych ward :-/

I am at a loss for words.... wow....

In divine friendship,
    your brother,
    -wishy
    Last edited by dpwishy; 8th October 2013 at 12:20.

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to dpwishy For This Post:

Abhaya (8th October 2013), AnnOther (9th October 2013), Delight (8th October 2013), donk (10th October 2013), eaglespirit (8th October 2013), Eram (8th October 2013), fourty-two (6th September 2014), Gekko (11th October 2013), genevieve (8th October 2013), ghostrider (8th October 2013), Hazel (9th October 2013), johnf (8th October 2013), karelia (8th October 2013), Kindling (9th October 2013), Kristin (8th October 2013), Libico (8th October 2013), Limor Wolf (8th October 2013), Magnus (10th October 2013), Marianne (8th October 2013), Mike (8th October 2013), Orph (9th October 2013), Rich (8th October 2013), sigma6 (9th October 2013), Snookie (8th October 2013), soleil (8th October 2013), sunflower (10th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (8th October 2013), transitionalman (8th October 2013), ulli (8th October 2013), Wind (9th October 2013), wolf_rt (8th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: I think I just woke up in another timeline/reality I am in?

Be careful when you do that, just become aware of what is going on around you and realize all the people around you may or may not be aware. If one of your selves was leaving it's mind, then perhaps it was a call for help for you to calm this other self down and tell it, yes, we are one, and you have to do your part to be patient and wait for others to awaken. You cannot go up to someone, who may not be awake, and pull all that info out of your mind, and think they can catch it. Lots of lessons you had to learn, the lady in the car, and the gentleman coming up to you in the other self, may not understand. Yes, you may be in a asylum somewhere, but next time go talk to that self, merge and explain, that you are becoming one now, and the feelings of misunderstanding are ending. Tell it to be ready, and you will be back, it won't be long. Tell them of the timeline we are blessed to be in. WE will see some of the things that only the ancient ancestors saw in the sky of galactic proportion, and WE will be the ones scribbling on walls, or if we have the rememberance, responsible for starting the ball rolling again.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

dpwishy (8th October 2013), Eram (8th October 2013), Gekko (11th October 2013), GloriousPoetry (11th October 2013), Hazel (9th October 2013), johnf (8th October 2013), kenaz (9th October 2013), Snookie (8th October 2013), sunflower (10th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (8th October 2013), Wind (9th October 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member wolf_rt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 418 posts

Robert Monroe reports similar experiences in his books, shoot me a pm if you want them.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wolf_rt For This Post:

dpwishy (8th October 2013), Eram (8th October 2013), johnf (8th October 2013), sigma6 (9th October 2013), soleil (8th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (8th October 2013), Wind (9th October 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Well, to me it is still a dream so no need to feel embarrassed or worried.
    The dreamworld is the best place for rehearsals, and lots of lessons can be learnt.

I see the main gist here as what is public, and what is private.
    How to keep certain processes inside the self, and what would be the consequences if one doesn't do that.
    Strong emotional realizations and personal transformation processes are scary to others
    who are are completely different levels of consciousness, at that moment.
    So the first rule for someone who is going through a major awakening
    is to associate and share only with trusted friends.
    Not only for the sake of the others who are still asleep, but also for your own protection,
    as the reborn self is still quite vulnerable and needs to learn how to function in a dysfunctional society,
    knowing it is an outsider.

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

aranuk (8th October 2013), DeDukshyn (10th October 2013), dpwishy (8th October 2013), Eram (8th October 2013), Gardener (8th October 2013), Gekko (11th October 2013), Hazel (9th October 2013), Inaiá (6th September 2014), johnf (8th October 2013), kenaz (9th October 2013), Limor Wolf (8th October 2013), Marianne (8th October 2013), Mike (8th October 2013), soleil (8th October 2013), Spiral of Light (8th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (8th October 2013), Wind (9th October 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I can take control of my dreams and go lucid. There are thing I always do, fly, transport. I have commands that can interact with the dream world. None of these would work yet I was as conscious as I have ever been inside a "dream", even more. There was something to it that I have never felt before in all my dreaming, it was just as real as this. Its a hard feeling to explain. I knew at the core of my being when I woke up that I was in another's body. I wont discredit all together that I wasn't dreaming, as I never say things are for certain as you tent to solidify reality and what is possible with those idea's of certainty. But there is this knowing at my core that what I experienced was new, not a dream and that I was inside another one of my bodies. It was such a weird experience. I was dreaming the whole night before, I remember my dreams last night also and can tell those were dreams. This happened after I slept for 6-8 hours (dreaming) and woke up for a bit and as I laid in bed there I went off again and this is when it happened.

In divine friendship,
    your brother,
    -wishy
    Last edited by dpwishy; 8th October 2013 at 12:48.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to dpwishy For This Post:

aranuk (8th October 2013), Bob (8th October 2013), Delight (8th October 2013), Dorjezigzag (8th October 2013), Eram (8th October 2013), Hazel (9th October 2013), Inaiá (6th September 2014), johnf (8th October 2013), kenaz (9th October 2013), Limor Wolf (8th October 2013), Marianne (8th October 2013), Mike (8th October 2013), soleil (8th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (8th October 2013), ulli (8th October 2013), Wind (9th October 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,405 times in 466 posts

Richard Bartlett, founder of Matrix Energetics, has written two books about his own and other people's experiences with alternate universes and shifting timelines. He trains people how to harness those energies in a conscious way.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to northstar For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (8th October 2013), aranuk (8th October 2013), Delight (8th October 2013), dpwishy (9th October 2013), Eram (8th October 2013), Hazel (9th October 2013), Inaiá (6th September 2014), johnf (8th October 2013), Marianne (8th October 2013), Snookie (8th October 2013), soleil (8th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (8th October 2013), ulli (8th October 2013), Wind (9th October 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 689 posts

It sounds like an episode of Fringe, where Olivia looks very similar in both worlds, but has blonde hair in one and is more serious, whereas in the other she has red hair and is more fun loving. When she goes from one world to the other there are changes - in one world a phone is black, in the other it is red.

The non physical entity known as iON, says the show depicts parallel worlding pretty accurately. You may want to watch the show (its available on Netflix) it to see if its close to what you experienced.
    Last edited by Snookie; 8th October 2013 at 14:10.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Snookie For This Post:

aranuk (8th October 2013), dpwishy (9th October 2013), Gardener (8th October 2013), Inaiá (6th September 2014), johnf (8th October 2013), soleil (8th October 2013), ulli (8th October 2013), Wind (9th October 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Last night as I was lying in bed, I was thniking about the message in a book I have been reading regarding "shift" from the old ego programmed "reality"to one that is mediated from the perspective of the Divine self as I am. This perspective will have to be an unknown. That is meaning I cannot expect what it looks like and I was feeling what it is to release the parameters based on the ego compartments. Suddenly with my eyes' closed I saw one very bright flash of light up and to the right. This was while I was thinking..."lifting up and over the obstacle of figuring this out and move over the thinking into being". It seemed a validation to me that I had l moved over.

Today I am sure that whatever timeline I was on has altered. Today everything seems "normal" in the new timeline.

The book is a channeled one by Paul Selig so apologies if channeled material is suspect but the material does not feel suspect . I am attaching for others to check in case interested.
    Last edited by Delight; 8th October 2013 at 14:41.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Gardener (8th October 2013), johnf (8th October 2013), Mike (8th October 2013), soleil (8th October 2013), ulli (8th October 2013), Wind (9th October 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

I can identify with your experience wishy and maybe can offer a middle stepping stone.
    (July/Aug just over 21 years ago)I was laid in bed unable to sleep so i decided to get up and make a drink, have a smoke....came downstairs and looked out of the window. It was around 3am and it was a bright moonlit night I could see right accross the valley. Headed for the kitchen and paused in the doorway, i could smell anaesthetic; peeped around the room nothing untoward except a picture on the wall of a tiger which a friend had painted for me seemed to tell me he was called Raz. In that moment I thought uh oh I am dreaming maybe. Carried on and made the drink and took it to the back door to go sit on the bench outside. Its pitch black dark. In the space between looking out the window and opening the back door maybe 3 or 4 minutes, I had awoken/switched back realm or whatever happened, the only clue I had was the moonlit night which was now pitch black dark. But something happened in an alternative reality.

There is a back story which transpired. Fifteen miles away on that same night a friend was working nights on a new job testing and comissioning electronic medical equipment which delivered anaesthetic, this person was very very down and was seriously contemplating administering some of the stuff. Later in the telling of that night to each other it transpired he had thought of me and something I had said about life "not being a roundabout, we can't just get off". Sooooo the reality I 'slipped' into was somehow connected to this event.

My best guess is the choice he made in that moment was an alternative time line, the few moments i spent on that timeline, in that alternate reality ended when he chose not to die.

It was indeed very real, and yet it was a dream state where tigers have names. Your interaction with those people may indeed have far reaching changes in their lives for the better.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

aranuk (8th October 2013), Delight (8th October 2013), dpwishy (9th October 2013), eaglespirit (8th October 2013), Hazel (9th October 2013), Herbert (8th October 2013), Inaiá (6th September 2014), johnf (8th October 2013), kenaz (9th October 2013), Mike (8th October 2013), ulli (8th October 2013), Wind (9th October 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

been saying it for so long I'm exhausted , but anyway here goes again ... the two timelines are merging ... the ptb want to make the altered timeline the BASE timeline , we are getting all sorts of anomalies because of the experiments with the collider , the so called god particle , portals and such are just appearing then gone , the stars are slightly out of place from where they should be ... animals dont' know which way is true north ... extinct animals are appearing in the forest known as little ghost in the netherlands ... the past is merging with the now ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

bennycog (9th October 2013), dpwishy (9th October 2013), Hazel (9th October 2013), jagman (8th October 2013), johnf (8th October 2013), northstar (22nd October 2013), soleil (8th October 2013), Wind (9th October 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

Quote Posted by wolf_rt (here)
    Robert Monroe reports similar experiences in his books, shoot me a pm if you want them.
    no way, share here share here (if you mean the shared experiences, not the books)
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Post:

johnf (8th October 2013), Wind (9th October 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Yes I can identify with the feeling of another "time". I have been going through it a lot more often lately. Interesting I just saw a video of bashar and he discussed time periods as having there own emotion and scent. I have experienced feeling "emotions" out of place and feeling like there from another time, also visuals pop in that are not from here. I have not experienced the scent while going through it yet...

Also time is going by even faster for me...which makes me wonder how much faster can time get?! Will it come to a halt?
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

aranuk (8th October 2013), bennycog (9th October 2013), Delight (8th October 2013), dpwishy (9th October 2013), Gekko (11th October 2013), GloriousPoetry (11th October 2013), Inaiá (6th September 2014), johnf (8th October 2013), soleil (8th October 2013), ulli (8th October 2013), Wind (9th October 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    been saying it for so long I'm exhausted , but anyway here goes again ... the two timelines are merging ... the ptb want to make the altered timeline the BASE timeline , we are getting all sorts of anomalies because of the experiments with the collider , the so called god particle , portals and such are just appearing then gone , the stars are slightly out of place from where they should be ... animals dont' know which way is true north ... extinct animals are appearing in the forest known as little ghost in the netherlands ... the past is merging with the now ...
    Not only the past, but also a better future.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

aranuk (8th October 2013), Delight (8th October 2013), dpwishy (9th October 2013), johnf (8th October 2013), soleil (8th October 2013), Wind (9th October 2013)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 817 posts

So it was you! B*st*rd, The've only just let me out, next time you snatch my body can you please show a bit more respect
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (8th October 2013), dpwishy (9th October 2013), Gardener (8th October 2013), Gekko (11th October 2013), johnf (8th October 2013), kenaz (9th October 2013), Orph (9th October 2013), ulli (8th October 2013)

29. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by dpwishy (here)
    I think I just woke up into another one of my bodies in a whole different timeline/reality.

(snipped)
    I would be curious to know how long the sensation lasts, if like tomorrow, it is any different, or if it feels like it has settled and only resurfaces (that sensation) if you try to alter it in some way; I assume there is a type of vibe (don't have the exact words) in the head sensation, besides the alter-personality? tnx.

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

This is kind of embarrassing but my "voice" is saying that this information belongs in this thread. I conserve my spiritual energy now. Semen and vaginal secretion is THE most concentrated form of prana in the human body. There is a reason why very spiritual people are celibate. It has nothing to do with sex being bad, it has to do with draining the most concentrated version of life force you have. This is why the art of moving that energy past the lower chakra's is a well kept secret. Holding on to this life force is HUGE to spiritual and psychic energy. Its no mistake that porn is so big at this time, everything is set up for a reason in this reality. Its just another way to keep you down spiritually by draining all your life force. I refrain from getting off, I dont masturbate at all but I do have sex with my fiance. We have been working on "getting off" on higher and higher chakra's without it getting spilled out the lower ones. There are ways to keep it and still get off. I have been very good about this lately and have been saving all my energy but last night in my dreams I had two wet dreams, back to back, about an hour before this timeline switch happened. Call me crazy but I KNOW there was something at work here draining me on purpose. I feel like "someone" (tptb) knew what I was about to do and messed with my dreams so I could not stay in that place for long. I think part of the reason It was an in and out experience is because my batteries were very low because of the wet dreams. I have not had wet dreams in a long time, let alone two one after another in a 30 minute period. There was something at work here that was trying to stop or hinder what I did this morning. I am not paranoid person, its just something I can feel and know at my core. Who ever did this knew what they were doing to me and also knew what I was going to do this morning. I have no idea how that is possible, but I can assure you that was the reason for the two wet dreams. I apologize for being kind of graphic here but my voice said this belongs in this thread.

In divine friendship,
    your brother,
    -wishy
    Last edited by dpwishy; 9th October 2013 at 23:47.

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dpwishy For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (8th October 2013), Dorjezigzag (8th October 2013), Gardener (9th October 2013), Gekko (11th October 2013), Hazel (9th October 2013), johnf (9th October 2013), northstar (22nd October 2013), Orph (9th October 2013), thunder24 (8th October 2013), ulli (8th October 2013), Wind (9th October 2013)

32. Link to Post #17
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Dpwishy, everyone over the age of 12 had them, no worries man, fascinating story btw, the OP and other posts, you better send Dorje a nice postcard too dude, he at least deserves something

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 817 posts

Quote There is a reason why very spiritual people are celibate. It has nothing to do with sex being bad, it has to do with draining the most concentrated version of life force you have. This is why the art of moving that energy past the lower chakra's is a well kept secret. Holding on to this life force is HUGE to spiritual and psychic energy.
    What ever works for you is what I say. I tried the whole celibate thing for about a month as a teenager, The funny thing is when it came(literally) to an end it was in a dream like you. You may think I am joking here but this is serious in my dream a huge spaceship hovered above me and the entire underside of it was a vagina, although I did not feel particularly turned on by this, I released in my dreams.

Me personally I am not convinced by the whole celibate thing, in the carlos Castanada books it is said that this is the case for many people that they need to conserve, but some people they don't. I definitely think I am one that does not

I have a friend who I was once very close to and he has lived the last 10+ years in Colombian rainforest in a shamanic community, they practice the preservation of the semen, but you know what he looks like sh*t, he looks totally tired out. I have noticed this with many who practice this.

Thoughts I have had about it is that semen is a material substance which should not be confused with spiritual kundalini, its like calling your spiritual heart your physical heart, although of course there is a connection.

I have been told by an expert in such things that if monkeys don't release they become sterile, apparently prostrate problems can become more prevalent in those humans that don't release.

There is so much more I could say because me and my friend have discussed this, but i don't want to convince you anyway, try celebacy, it if it works for you great, if not just don't feel guilty about it
    Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 8th October 2013 at 23:00.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Gekko (11th October 2013), johnf (9th October 2013), Omni (6th September 2014), thunder24 (8th October 2013)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

I have tried both ways and my psychic and spiritual energy is far more effective when I conserve prana. To each their own as you say but I don't believe anything just because I read it some where. Everything I speak of or post here comes from a decade of personal experience and experimentation. I'm not saying this is how it is for everyone but this is how it works for me.

And I know it's natural to do it in dreams, but how it happened twice in a row right before this experience was telling to me. I just wanted it documented in this thread as I think it was a factor that hindered the later timeline jump. All I can speak from is my body and perspective. It's the only thing I know for certain (my body)

In divine friendship,
    Your brother,
    -wishy
    Last edited by dpwishy; 9th October 2013 at 01:23.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dpwishy For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (8th October 2013), Bob (9th October 2013), Dorjezigzag (8th October 2013), johnf (9th October 2013), thunder24 (8th October 2013)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

This is not the first time something like this has happened to me. Well, this is the first time its happened in a different timeline/reality. But a year ago my higher self took over someone elses body in this reality. The person blacked out and had no recollection at all that it happened until after the fact when they saw their phone and saw text messages and call logs. My higher self then contacted me through this person letting me know it was not them but I was using their body to get a message to me. I was told that I was so messed up at the time (with my drinking) that it could not come through me so it used this persons body. That there was some kind of contract about it and this person agreed for this to happen on some level even though they did not know about it. The person was rather freaked out because they were eating dinner at the time and passed out and woke up about 30 minutes later at the table. I was given a ritual I had to do and complete and told that it would be back in one year and that if I did not do all the things its asked of me I would be VERY disappointed in myself when it returns. I guess in detail this is for another thread as in 3 weeks is the return date. I got a call from that kid again recently and hes kind of scared as he did not like what happened the first time and is afraid that when it comes back in a few weeks its going to take his body again. But I know that its going to come through me this time. This is for another thread though.

In divine friendship,
    your brother,
    -wishy
    Last edited by dpwishy; 9th October 2013 at 03:02.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dpwishy For This Post:

Bob (9th October 2013), johnf (9th October 2013), northstar (22nd October 2013), Wind (9th October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast