+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The U S Default Fantasy

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default The U S Default Fantasy

Have you heard this video? The possibility of a "default" is IMPOSSIBLE! Here's why:

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

cursichella1 (9th October 2013), grizzzly (9th October 2013), Irishmammy (8th October 2013), sandy (9th October 2013), Zelig (8th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Default Re: The U S Default Fantasy

I agree, this is all a mirage. And it requires "interpretation" to even to get a clue what the real 'story' is... these people speak legalese. Whenever I think of debt now, I always wonder where do the massive secret (private) CAFR funds play into this? Is the US just a massive corporate "shell company" ....what their motivations are, etc, etc, ad nauseum. Why pretend to know what no can even guess at what the game is... I forget his name but it is good to see that he is still plugging away. I like the opening and closing scenes... the happy sheep, grazing on their 'liquid grass' in their 'play pen'... lol
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

+ Reply to Thread