Thread: Lots of helicopter activity

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Default Lots of helicopter activity

Hi all

Not sure if this is relevant to anything, but, in my usually quiet area of Weymouth is a small army/Gurkha base. Today the helicopter activity has been huge.

Also the other day I saw a very strange plane go over my area, only thought of it tonight for some strange reason. It sounded like a model aircraft but had very strange wings, was also noisy. Looked like this:

Strange thing is, today when a helicopter slowly went around my area, I felt sick, I had high pitch noises in my ears and I felt unbalanced.

Don
    Last edited by Ammit; 8th October 2013 at 22:30.
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

avid (9th October 2013), Chucky (8th October 2013), cursichella1 (9th October 2013), donk (10th October 2013), Ellisa (9th October 2013), enfoldedblue (8th October 2013), ghostrider (8th October 2013), golden lady (9th October 2013), GoodETxSG (8th October 2013), Ivanhoe (9th October 2013), jagman (8th October 2013), jjjones (9th October 2013), Limor Wolf (9th October 2013), mab777 (9th October 2013), Maia Gabrial (9th October 2013), MorningSong (9th October 2013), Openmindedskeptic (8th October 2013), Operator (8th October 2013), RunningDeer (8th October 2013), seko (9th October 2013), Sérénité (8th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (8th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (8th October 2013), varuna (9th October 2013), william r sanford72 (9th October 2013), wolf_rt (8th October 2013), Woody (9th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Default Re: Lots of helicopter activity

Our ears and eyes in Weymouth
    What type of helicopters? assault? cargo?

I sometimes see Apache fly over my area of South-London, they really creep me out.
    Even rearer for me to see was 2 stealth troop carriers, thay just made a low pitch, gentle fluttering sound.
    and what makes you say the image of the plane you saw had strange wings?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Ammit (9th October 2013), cursichella1 (9th October 2013), Ellisa (9th October 2013), RunningDeer (8th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (9th October 2013), william r sanford72 (9th October 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,055 times in 868 posts

Last week we had two (very low very loud) army helicopters flying side by side over here twice. Nothing out the ordinary except its not normally something you see round here in sleepy rural north west UK.

Kids even came home from school all excited that they'd heard it while in class then ran to the windows to see them.
    💫 🌎 If you can see through the illusion,
    you are part of the solution 🌍 💫

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Ammit (9th October 2013), cursichella1 (9th October 2013), Ellisa (9th October 2013), Maia Gabrial (9th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (9th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (9th October 2013), william r sanford72 (9th October 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

https://www.google.com/patents/US3803614
    Scanners on Helicopters since 1970s?

I am not an expert and some people are mad at me here for posting too much, but I saw something similar to you did recently - but without the symptoms of physical illness.
    About a month ago I went across WA state and saw two black choppers near the Hanford/Yakima Rez region, and they were equipped with devices resembling an IR (infra-red) scanner on the bottoms. I don't know for sure, but I have seen devices mounted this way before, in civilian areas of Seattle, where a red light was visible kind of like the thing at a checkout stand. Scanner.

Since I was in a car during the former incident, I might not have been subjected to the same amount of light that you were and didn't look at it directly.

But here is some info for you on IR, or should I say, FLIR.

http://www.sans.org/reading-room/whi...authentication

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...b-suspect?lite

Quote By Alan Boyle, Science Editor, NBC News

Updated
    Apr
    10:45pm, EDT
    Secret weapon? How thermal imaging helped catch bomb suspect

Thermal-imaging devices have been used to seek out pot-growing operations, map Martian geology — and now, to watch the second suspect in this week's Boston Marathon bombings as he was holed up in his last hiding place.
    Authorities said a helicopter equipped with a thermal imager spotted the heat signature of a person inside a tarp-covered boat, sitting in a backyard in Watertown, Mass. Police used the sensor after an area resident reported seeing a trail of blood leading to the boat — and catching a glimpse of a blood-covered body inside. The thermal readings confirmed that there was indeed someone under the tarp, and that the person was still alive.

"Our helicopter had actually detected the subject in the boat," Col. Timothy Alben of the Massachusetts State Police told reporters. "We have what's called a FLIR — a forward-looking infrared device — on that helicopter. It picked up the heat signature of the individual, even though he was underneath what appeared to be the 'shrink wrap' or cover on the boat itself. There was movement from that point on. The helicopter was able to direct the tactical teams over to that area."
    http://www.ilo.org/oshenc/part-vi/ra...ared-radiation

http://www.helitavia.com/avionics/Th...book_Cap_6.pdf

best wishes!

p.s. http://www.flir.com/thermography/americas/us/

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Might just be coincidence, but our quiet little rainforest pocket in remote Australia has had some helicopter action over the last few days. It gave me an eerie feeling when I heard them above our home. It is unusual, but not unheard of as: Russel Crow has a house nearby, drug helicopter are known to check for people growing in the hills, and helicopters are used to put out bushfires (not sire if there are any ATM).

Edit: just after I posted another one just flew over. I went outside and had a look and it was carrying a big bucket presumably for putting out a fire somewhere. The fire must be very far away though because we have just had a lot of rain last night and normally you can smell smoke when there is a fire anywhere in the vicinity.
    Last edited by enfoldedblue; 8th October 2013 at 23:26.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Ammit (9th October 2013), Chucky (8th October 2013), Ellisa (9th October 2013), Sérénité (9th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (9th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (9th October 2013), william r sanford72 (9th October 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Appears to be an F-111 fighter bomber... We had them here in Australia.. May even be a British Tornado...
    Quote Posted by Ammit (here)
    Hi all

Not sure if this is relevant to anything, but, in my usually quiet area of Weymouth is a small army/Gurkha base. Today the helicopter activity has been huge.

Also the other day I saw a very strange plane go over my area, only thought of it tonight for some strange reason. It sounded like a model aircraft but had very strange wings, was also noisy. Looked like this:

Strange thing is, today when a helicopter slowly went around my area, I felt sick, I had high pitch noises in my ears and I felt unbalanced.

Don

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chucky For This Post:

Ammit (9th October 2013), cursichella1 (9th October 2013), Ellisa (9th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (9th October 2013), william r sanford72 (9th October 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Openmindedskeptic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,359 times in 313 posts

My wife and I are being harassed after speaking out about US federal government wrongdoing and that harassment has at times included low flying helicopters like this one.

We're sharing our story here at PA in this thread.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

Ammit (9th October 2013), avid (9th October 2013), cursichella1 (9th October 2013), donk (10th October 2013), Ellisa (9th October 2013), ghostrider (8th October 2013), MorningSong (9th October 2013), spiritguide (8th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (9th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (9th October 2013), william r sanford72 (9th October 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

One of the things I was trained on when I was a stormtrooper being part of the DRF , division ready force , first to fight for three days without help or resupply , was knowing what type of chopper was flying in my area at NIGHT ... we never know what the ptb will throw at us next , so I figure a little boots on the ground training cant' hurt ... smooth sounds are four blades , ususally troop/equiptment movement , chopping sounds could be attack helicopters , not to worry , they could just be updating maps/terrain ... new roads built or new buildings and such , they are not slack at keeping their maps current ... do your own little test , learn to know them by sound , it can be done , it will give you some piece of mind and confidence , knowing whats in your neck of the woods ... strange people ignore jets, but choppers get your attention ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Ammit (9th October 2013), cursichella1 (9th October 2013), MorningSong (9th October 2013), selinam (9th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (9th October 2013), william r sanford72 (9th October 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by Openmindedskeptic (here)
    My wife and I are being harassed after speaking out about US federal government wrongdoing and that harassment has at times included low flying helicopters like this one.

heard your story, you have friends here , some of the smartest humans on earth , we got you ... excellent idea to film them filming you ... maybe you could make friends with someone that works as an airtraffic controller at the nearest airport , and find some flight logs and stuff on the pilots ... My heart goes out to brother ... If I could just borrow the hammer of thor for one day , they would never trouble you again ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Ammit (9th October 2013), cursichella1 (9th October 2013), donk (10th October 2013), Openmindedskeptic (9th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (9th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (9th October 2013), william r sanford72 (9th October 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I have that type of heli flying missions almost every day here in east Tn as McGhee Tyson is sister to the air nat guard refueling and heli squadron..

Most have the little radar domes on the top of the rotor disk....some of them are like the one in your vid.

They fly at that altitude most all the time...and are usually headed to the mountains south of here for mission training.

My hunch is you are not being harassed...or it would be a LOT more obvious than a fly by

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gittarpikk For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (9th October 2013), Ammit (9th October 2013), cursichella1 (9th October 2013), Sérénité (9th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (9th October 2013), william r sanford72 (9th October 2013)

20. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I recently moved to a remote area. Lack of aircraft here has been very obvious to me since I just moved from the outskirts of a major city. About a month ago, we had several weeks of intense helicopter activity, mostly at night. It was weird. There was also an outbreak of flu at that time. I had no reason to think they were related. Just adding my observation. I am in New England area of USA.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to webyourstuff For This Post:

Ammit (9th October 2013), cursichella1 (9th October 2013), Openmindedskeptic (9th October 2013), Sérénité (9th October 2013), william r sanford72 (9th October 2013)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,055 times in 868 posts

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    Might just be coincidence, but our quiet little rainforest pocket in remote Australia has had some helicopter action over the last few days. It gave me an eerie feeling when I heard them above our home. It is unusual, but not unheard of as: Russel Crow has a house nearby, drug helicopter are known to check for people growing in the hills, and helicopters are used to put out bushfires (not sire if there are any ATM).

Edit: just after I posted another one just flew over. I went outside and had a look and it was carrying a big bucket presumably for putting out a fire somewhere. The fire must be very far away though because we have just had a lot of rain last night and normally you can smell smoke when there is a fire anywhere in the vicinity.
    Agree with your 'eerie' descriptive Enfoldedblue!
    Im used to the average helicopters here, we have a local celeb football manager who takes a heli to work most days (as you do!) and we often have the police heli flying past nearby at weekends.

But the noise last week was scary, could hear the two Chinooks long before I could see them. They were so low the kids said they thought they was landing on their school field!
    There's no bases nearby, so I guess they we're obviously passing by while on some training or something?
    💫 🌎 If you can see through the illusion,
    you are part of the solution 🌍 💫

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Ammit (9th October 2013), enfoldedblue (9th October 2013), william r sanford72 (9th October 2013)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Don
    Hi Ammit,
    I concur, there certainly has been a lot of helicopter activity. In my area, which is about 10 miles inland from Poole, about 30 miles I guess from you. Though it was on Sunday and they were Chinooks. Im sure I also saw a low flying unusual plane. In fact got quite paranoid as I was on Avalon !!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to golden lady For This Post:

Ammit (9th October 2013), william r sanford72 (9th October 2013)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Openmindedskeptic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,359 times in 313 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)

http://youtu.be/NLs4FK6gOGc

heard your story, you have friends here , some of the smartest humans on earth , we got you ... excellent idea to film them filming you ... maybe you could make friends with someone that works as an airtraffic controller at the nearest airport , and find some flight logs and stuff on the pilots ... My heart goes out to brother ... If I could just borrow the hammer of thor for one day , they would never trouble you again ...
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We're truly touched by your warm compassion.

What's odd about the helicopter that flew low over us several times besides that observation bubble on the bottom is the fact that it doesn't have any identification numbers on it. Is that even legal? How would I begin to ask air traffic controllers about an aircraft I can't properly identify?
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (9th October 2013), Ammit (9th October 2013), william r sanford72 (9th October 2013)

28. Link to Post #15
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Hm, strange white box between the skids, anyone got a clue what that could be?

edit. Ah OMS said observation bubble.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 9th October 2013 at 13:10.

29. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks

Hi all

Thanks for the replies and information. The image I posted of a plane was not the one I saw, but the closest I could find in shape. It was also low and rather small, looked about 8 foot long and maybe 250 feet up. The noise it made resembled a rattly old 50cc bike engine with a high pitch to it. I was also surprised that I was the only one who stopped to check it out while about 20 people just carried on with there day!!!!

Don

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

william r sanford72 (9th October 2013)

31. Link to Post #17
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Hi all

Thanks for the replies and information. The image I posted of a plane was not the one I saw, but the closest I could find in shape. It was also low and rather small, looked about 8 foot long and maybe 250 feet up. The noise it made resembled a rattly old 50cc bike engine with a high pitch to it. I was also surprised that I was the only one who stopped to check it out while about 20 people just carried on with there day!!!!

Don

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Lots of low flying planes and choppers here in our valley, too. It's not just me who is noticing this, either! They're flying so low that our walls rattle...

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

Hi all

Don
    That looks like one of the American folding wing craft. I'm guessing it was moving very fast, as that is the folded wing position. IIRC, it could be a F-14. (variable sweep wing type)

Probably a F3 Tornado, as the royal airforce has some.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panavia_Tornado_ADV

Interdimensional Civil Servant

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

meeradas (9th October 2013), william r sanford72 (9th October 2013)

36. Link to Post #20
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks

The picture is the only one i could find that resembled it, it was small about 8 feet long about 250 high and moved as fast as a hand glider!! so slowly in fact that it took about 30 seconds to move about 150 feet..

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast