+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst 1 3 13 15 LastLast

Thread: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

1. Link to Post #241
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Default Re: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    I'm absolutely certain that it's this one Silent Feathers. I would not say that if I didn't know that.
    Ok, you would know better than I

I'm seeing this event as a distraction from what "I've" been sensing lately....I see a rather well planned one coming down the pike soon and London and or Paris keeps popping up in my mind for some reason....it seems to be a rather older well established city; hopefully I am mistaken.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bob (15th December 2014), Roisin (15th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #242
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Default Re: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    I'm absolutely certain that it's this one Silent Feathers. I would not say that if I didn't know that.
    Ok, you would know better than I

I'm seeing this event as a distraction from what "I've" been sensing lately....I see a rather well planned one coming down the pike soon and London and or Paris keeps popping up in my mind for some reason....it seems to be a rather older well established city; hopefully I am mistaken.
    If your prediction here comes true, I would not be surprised at all as this current event may be the beginning of a new era in the annals of Jihad terrorism in the West. All may be False Flag events... just like this one.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Bob (15th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #243
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

[..]

I agree with you, Jakovest kept mentioning Australia and a terrorist attack a while back too.

I'm sensing this may be a beginning of a series of like events.....perhaps the next is London or Paris...? Maybe even Canada or here in the USA?
    Powered up the snowglobe (the crystal ball is in the shop for new batteries, you know like the iphone batteries are glued in..)

Strong vision -

several MANPACK advanced missile systems were supplied (stolen?) from a military source and transported to MEXICO with a partial payment made in cocaine and heroin. The transfer was facilitated by a South American anti-US group who is determined to attack the US, possibly going to LAX in California to create havoc, although their belief is that they would prefer a high value target such as attacking Air Force 1 or 2. Their intent is to transfer across the porous Mexican Texas border the MANPADS to the group(s) inside the US who will attempt to carry out the attacks.

either that scenario could be a false flag, or it could be a kickoff for a MAY event lead by the New Soviet Union, lead by Putin and his new faction.

the group which has facilitated the MANPAD incident will still try to attempt to recruit sympathizers while spreading a false sense of belief that they are fighting for the "good guys", while the action really is about promulgating the New Soviet Union's dogma.

Last edited by Bob; 15th December 2014 at 18:58. Reason: added an image of what is inside the "box"

6. Link to Post #244
    Thanks

2015 CERN PREDICTION

I'm predicting a rather huge event happening at the CERN site before May 2015 that'll either be a huge discovery or accident (likely an accident in my opinion). Either way, there will be a huge attempt to cover this up and prevent the public from knowing the true details, but "they" will fail to cover it up; too many people will know too much of the truth of what "happened" for it to be successfully covered up by officials. Many "symptoms" of the discovery and or accident will be too obvious for any type of cover up to be successful........but many lies will be tried to distract people from knowing what actually happened....and what exactly "is" happening. This will be an ongoing event for sometime (after the "main event") that'll be played down to a large extent for many days and or months afterwards.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bob (15th December 2014), Roisin (15th December 2014)

8. Link to Post #245
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    [..]

I agree with you, Jakovest kept mentioning Australia and a terrorist attack a while back too.

I'm sensing this may be a beginning of a series of like events.....perhaps the next is London or Paris...? Maybe even Canada or here in the USA?
    Powered up the snowglobe (the crystal ball is in the shop for new batteries, you know like the iphone batteries are glued in..)

Strong vision -

several MANPACK advanced missile systems were supplied (stolen?) from a military source and transported to MEXICO with a partial payment made in cocaine and heroin. The transfer was facilitated by a South American anti-US group who is determined to attack the US, possibly going to LAX in California to create havoc, although their belief is that they would prefer a high value target such as attacking Air Force 1 or 2. Their intent is to transfer across the porous Mexican Texas border the MANPADS to the group(s) inside the US who will attempt to carry out the attacks.

either that scenario could be a false flag, or it could be a kickoff for a MAY event lead by the New Soviet Union, lead by Putin and his new faction.

the group which has facilitated the MANPAD incident will still try to attempt to recruit sympathizers while spreading a false sense of belief that they are fighting for the "good guys", while the action really is about promulgating the New Soviet Union's dogma.

Interesting. I wonder what that anti-American grp. in S. America call themselves? To be able to facilitate in such an endeavor, they must be extremely organized.... that alone would suggest that they have a name for their org. And I can only imagine who the MANPACK supplier is.
    Last edited by Roisin; 15th December 2014 at 20:42.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Bob (15th December 2014), Chanlo23 (15th December 2014)

10. Link to Post #246
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

2015 CERN PREDICTION

I'm predicting a rather huge event happening at the CERN site before May 2015 that'll either be a huge discovery or accident (likely an accident in my opinion). Either way, there will be a huge attempt to cover this up and prevent the public from knowing the true details, but "they" will fail to cover it up; too many people will know too much of the truth of what "happened" for it to be successfully covered up by officials. Many "symptoms" of the discovery and or accident will be too obvious for any type of cover up to be successful........but many lies will be tried to distract people from knowing what actually happened....and what exactly "is" happening. This will be an ongoing event for sometime (after the "main event") that'll be played down to a large extent for many days and or months afterwards.
    Holy Smokes! Better keep my radar up to see if I can capture info on anything else that's coming up in May too. Whew!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Bob (15th December 2014), Chanlo23 (15th December 2014), SilentFeathers (15th December 2014)

12. Link to Post #247
    Thanks

2015 CERN PREDICTION

Holy Smokes! Better keep my radar up to see if I can capture info on anything else that's coming up in May too. Whew!
    I've been sensing something VERY serious happening with CERN for quite a while now, especially when they shut it down and went through this "enhancement" process recently. I just "know" something very weird is going to happen with it once it gets fired up to it full potential in the very near future. I always think of the movie "Contact" with Jodi Foster in it and the disaster they have in that movie when the machine they are traveling in malfunctions. I don't believe the CERN collider will explode like that, not vividly and obvious as the explosion on Contact, but I do feel it will be some type of major event and or disaster, perhaps a break in a dimension or a collapse of a time wave or something really weird that'll cause all kinds of ripples in our reality to some degree....much of what can not be explained. I also think of the mad scientist played by Christopher LLoyd in Back to The Future.....like the people right there able to see this breakdown occur within the CERN collider itself, their eyes will pop out in disbelief!
    SilentFeathers

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Anchor (22nd December 2014), Bob (15th December 2014), Roisin (15th December 2014)

14. Link to Post #248
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

That actually suggests that there is a way to alter time-space significantly by some technique being worked with. Probably a silver lining there is look at what method they are using to crack open space-time and a breakthrough will be revealed..

15. Link to Post #249
    Thanks

I'll also make another prediction that'll likely happen pretty soon, like within the next 30 days or so.....interpret this however you want too, I really don't want to explain what I mean any further, other than I'm not quite sure how this person will be "removed" exactly. Could be an arrest, accident, or something even more sinister....

"A huge public figure will be "removed" and this removal will cause a huge disturbance."
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 15th December 2014 at 21:34.
    SilentFeathers

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Roisin (16th December 2014)

17. Link to Post #250
    Thanks

Topic: Pope Francis

I posted this in another thread last October and thought it should also go in this thread as it has a "prediction" in it....OP & Thread Location

Quote I'm not so sure benedict isn't still pulling some strings (no pun intended). I almost believe that there are actually 2 Popes right now. Francis may be somewhat of a fill-in; the Pope to the rescue as far as church policies are concerned. RE: Francis is a jesuit....when the going gets tough, the tough send in a representative to usher in new policies and cover up and or distract from old actions and policies etc.

Francis was probably briefed before becoming Pope of what was in store, such as ushering in gay rights, aliens, and covering up sexual abuses and banking corruption etc etc etc.....hence the look he had standing at that balcony on the "great day". He will likely go down in history as the great transformer/reformer.

The Catholic church/Vatican right now is going through the largest changes in its history lately, it doesn't surprise me that the church/vatican has a jesuit as a representative right now.

When Francis publically kept saying "please pray for me", perhaps he knew his fate on that day, knowing he was needed to "sin" for the best interest of the church.......
    And then I came across this article this morning....

Quote Shaping a Shepherd of Catholics, From Argentine Slums to the Vatican
    'The Great Reformer': Austen Ivereigh on Pope Francis

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/16/bo...ncis.html?_r=0
    and this from yesterday....

How Pope Francis Helped Broker Cuba Deal

Looks to me that Pope Francis is becoming a top dog/major player (openly) on the worlds stage......becoming the "Great Reformer".
    SilentFeathers

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Ol' Roy (18th December 2014), Roisin (19th December 2014)

19. Link to Post #251
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I had a lucid dream last night of a huge massive flood in the US ... covering large portions of the mid western landscape including Ohio where I am. The assumption is it will occur at the same time we usually have those massive floods across those States which is at the end of winter when things start to melt. But it may even cover other regions too But the one we are going to have this coming year is going to be much larger than usual.... much, MUCH larger than ever before. There will be those who will not believe that it will be like that and will think it will be like it is every year so they will take only the usual precautions thinking that will be enough when, in fact, they should have lined up a sturdy raft or rowboat. This upcoming mass flooding will be unprecedented in depth and scope and those who will not allow themselves to believe that a worst case scenario is about to occur will suffer the consequences.

Also, I saw an accountant in his office just as the mass flooding started to occur who refused to leave his office to come with us... which in this case was me and my son. His neighbor across the hall refused to leave his apartment/office too. He just stood there by the doorway seeming to shrug off how serious the situation really was. That one of them was an accountant indicates that this upcoming flooding situation is going to result in considerable financial loss..... That both men refused to leave the building indicates that a lot of people will be staying put where they are too when they should have left to higher grounds.

Then in the next scene, my son and I were in a white rowboat on the water where the boat then stopped at what looked like the top portion of an very old stone stairway -- the bottom part was submerged underwater. The water looked deep because I couldn't even see the bottom. We then got out of the boat and started to climb up those stairs that stopped at a landing but I could not see any further than that... and that's when I woke up.
    Last edited by Roisin; 19th December 2014 at 02:15.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Bob (19th December 2014), SilentFeathers (19th December 2014)

21. Link to Post #252
    Thanks

I had a lucid dream last night of a huge massive flood in the US ... covering large portions of the mid western landscape including Ohio where I am. The assumption is it will occur at the same time we usually have those massive floods across those States which is at the end of winter when things start to melt. But it may even cover other regions too But the one we are going to have this coming year is going to be much larger than usual.... much, MUCH larger than ever before. There will be those who will not believe that it will be like that and will think it will be like it is every year so they will take only the usual precautions thinking that will be enough when, in fact, they should have lined up a sturdy raft or rowboat. This upcoming mass flooding will be unprecedented in depth and scope and those who will not allow themselves to believe that a worst case scenario is about to occur will suffer the consequences.

Also, I saw an accountant in his office just as the mass flooding started to occur who refused to leave his office to come with us... which in this case was me and my son. His neighbor across the hall refused to leave his apartment/office too. He just stood there by the doorway seeming to shrug off how serious the situation really was. That one of them was an accountant indicates that this upcoming flooding situation is going to result in considerable financial loss..... That both men refused to leave the building indicates that a lot of people will be staying put where they are too when they should have left to higher grounds.

Then in the next scene, my son and I were in a white rowboat on the water where the boat then stopped at what looked like the top portion of an very old stone stairway -- the bottom part was submerged underwater. The water looked deep because I couldn't even see the bottom. We then got out of the boat and started to climb up those stairs that stopped at a landing but I could not see any further than that... and that's when I woke up.
    This is just my opinion from certain observations and feelings right now:

MANY things are happening right now at this point of time that are connecting/dove-tailing things together; related to one another in VERY strange ways, synchronicity, even when certain things seem unrelated. I'm sensing a few of these synchronicities coming to a flash point so to speak, especially within the next few days. (ironically its about the 21st, solstice time too)....which perhaps may have something to do with it all too, seems almost a ritualistic type of flash.

Watch things closely over the next few days, some things are already in motion and a few things will add to the mix soon IMO.

Could very well be an above average type of weekend this weekend.....
    SilentFeathers

22. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Roisin (19th December 2014)

23. Link to Post #253
    Thanks

This is just my opinion from certain observations and feelings right now:

MANY things are happening right now at this point of time that are connecting/dove-tailing things together; related to one another in VERY strange ways, synchronicity, even when certain things seem unrelated. I'm sensing a few of these synchronicities coming to a flash point so to speak, especially within the next few days. (ironically its about the 21st, solstice time too)....which perhaps may have something to do with it all too, seems almost a ritualistic type of flash.

Watch things closely over the next few days, some things are already in motion and a few things will add to the mix soon IMO.

Could very well be an above average type of weekend this weekend.....
    and the weekend isn't over with yet.......could this be part II, a continuation of the Ferguson event? Tidbits in this article (linked below) raises some questions in MY mind....

Quote Two NYPD officers 'assassinated' while sitting in patrol car in Brooklyn by gunman who boasted on Instagram about 'revenge' killing cops

Ismaaiyl Brinsley fired at NYPD officers Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu in their squad car in Bedford-Stuyvesant sources said. Hours earlier, Brinsley shot his girlfriend in Baltimore and boasted in social media about wanting to kill cops. Both officers later died at Woodhull Hospital.
    Seems like a random nutjob, a random shooting????? HMMMM?

Gun automatically linked to the shooter (they can prove the weapon used immediately)

Quote The same gun Brinsley showed off on his Instagram page, a silver semiautomatic Taurus, was found under his body,
    He shot his girlfriend before shooting the cops and she was expected to survive, but mysteriously died???????

Quote Hours before he showed up in Brooklyn, Brinsley shot his ex-girlfriend at about 5:45 a.m. in Owings Mills, Md., about 15 miles from Baltimore.

The 29-year-old woman, who was hit in the stomach, underwent surgery and was expected to survive, a family member told The News.
    any question that he actually shot his girlfriend????? well, yes, case closed (immediately).

Quote Brinsley also apparently bragged about shooting his ex-gal pal. On his Instagram account, he posted a photo of army fatigues with apparent blood stains.
    and then there's this......

Quote Brinsley was known as a lifelong criminal with ties to Brooklyn. Baltimore County authorities, after learning he was on the run and had posted social media messages about killing cops, sent a wanted flyer to the NYPD, Bratton said.
    but....

Quote Later Saturday, Baltimore County cops offered a timeline that conflicted with Bratton’s account.
    this is also a strange "coincidence"....

Quote “There were like 75 cops here and a bunch ran toward the subway after the guy. There was a huge police presence there. Even undercovers were coming out of nowhere.”
    and once again, who is the big political figure immediately on the case and making his presence known???????????????

The rev., Al Sharpton!

Is this just me or is this another classic when it come to controlled and planned events?????? This whole event basically deserves it's own thread and need to be further investigated IMO.

and like I said, the weekend isn't even over with yet, likely more to come!

Article quotes are taken from here.

ADDED:

also, I can not find one article that mentions an actual eyewitness to this shooting, yet less all the civilians on the street, eyewitnesses says there were at least 75 cops right in the area and undercover cops popping out of now where from all over the place???????????????

Something isn't adding up and it looks to be like a false flag or sacrifice type of ritual to me.....but of course, I may be totally wrong about this.

Keep a close eye on this guy, he seems to be everywhere and a main player on the political stage right now.......

an anti-terrorism drill going on at the same exact time of the shooting?????????????

The two uniformed officers killed on duty were identified as Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos. They were sitting in their marked police car on a Bedford–Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, street corner, allegedly working overtime as part of an anti-terrorism drill.
    Source (1 of many sources)

post update

This photo is the one officials claim the shooter took of himself after shooting his girlfriend and possibly right after killing the two police officers....BUT, they always screw up in these types of controlled false flag type of events. Notice his shoe has no laces in it?????

Now one can scour the recent internet articles and find all kinds of photos with the shooter laying on a stretcher as they are taking him from the subway where they claim he shot and killed himself, but, if you look closely, this same shoe mysteriously has a lace in it and is tied in a bow! Hmmmm, since when do cops lace a perps shoe after he kills himself??????

Last edited by SilentFeathers; 21st December 2014 at 19:27.
    SilentFeathers

24. Link to Post #254
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

I always think of the movie "Contact" with Jodi Foster in it and the disaster they have in that movie when the machine they are traveling in malfunctions.
    Sorry to be pedantic, but the first machine was blown up by terrorists - killing the first selected pilot and paving the way for Jodie Foster to take a ride on the second machine. (Contact is one of my all time favourite films )
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Bob (22nd December 2014), SilentFeathers (22nd December 2014)

26. Link to Post #255
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,549 times in 833 posts

I was investigating predictions for 2015 and had to laugh when I came across this:

Quote Ebola will continue to spread in South Africa. I don't see it becoming a worldwide pandemic, but there will be a deadly flu outbreak affecting the young and elderly in the first few months of 2015. http://www.betseylewis.com/2015_Predictions.html
    Facts:
    There is NO Ebola in South Africa and there is no panic or fear about Ebola in South Africa.
    Africa is a continent, not a country, and South Africa is a country in Africa. (Africa consists of 54 sovereign and very different countries, plus some areas that are not recognised as sovereign states, and within each country there are different cultures and languages: start here ... http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...africa-clinton.)

Any other predictions for 2015 here, or elsewhere, that seem plausible or interesting?
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2014), SilentFeathers (27th December 2014)

28. Link to Post #256
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I don't trust any "prediction" websites.

Anyone can set up a website for themselves and then edit their site to make it look like they made a prediction earlier in the year that then came true.

The only thing that works for me is posting a prediction in a forum where that prediction is timestamped where any editing after first posting it is timestamped too.

Another reliable way to post predictions would be by posting a video with that prediction in it on You Tube. Our You Tube video's are timestamped too... but once again, timestamps are important when it comes to predictions.

As for myself, I never bother to view websites with predictions on them because I only trust that the information I receive on a psychic level for what's coming up.
    Last edited by Roisin; 27th December 2014 at 19:58.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Bob (27th December 2014), sdv (27th December 2014), SilentFeathers (27th December 2014)

30. Link to Post #257
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,549 times in 833 posts

I don't trust any "prediction" websites.

Anyone can set up a website for themselves and then edit their site to make it look like they made a prediction earlier in the year that then came true.

The only thing that works for me is posting a prediction in a forum where that prediction is timestamped where any editing after first posting it is timestamped too.

Another reliable way to post predictions would be by posting a video with that prediction in it on You Tube. Our You Tube video's are timestamped too... but once again, timestamps are important when it comes to predictions.

As for myself, I never bother to view websites with predictions on them because I only trust that the information I receive on a psychic level for what's coming up.
    I am trying to embrace the integral approach of Ken Wilber, and have personally found that everything has a thread of truth in it. I laughed at the inaccuracy of the statement rather than the value of the predictions. As for checking which predictions are edited to reflect greater accuracy, I have found that the best way to overcome this potential fraud is to check predictions for the forthcoming year before the end of the present year!

Hope your psychic messages for 2015 are inspiring and hopeful ones!
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

31. The Following User Says Thank You to sdv For This Post:

SilentFeathers (27th December 2014)

32. Link to Post #258
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

2015 ((COMMON-SENSE - PREDICTIONS)) by jackovesk...

Australia

Politics
    • Julie Bishop to oust Tony Abbot from PM
    • Despite what the MSM says, Clive Palmer will have a BIG impact on the upcoming Queensland Elections
    • South Australian Senator Nick Xenophon's (New Party - NXT) will have a huge impact across the nation in upcoming State & Federal elections

Environment
    • Australia's (Eastern Seaboard) could be hit by a Tsunami generated from New Zealand within the next 2-3 years...

USA
    • Obama's (Fate will be Sealed) this year..

• Hillary's (Fate will be Sealed) this year
    • McCain's (Fate will be Sealed) this year
    • Dick Cheney (Finally) will meet his maker...

Not long to go now DICK...

Economy
    • BEWARE: the May 2015 ((ECONOMIC-COLLAPSE))

Environment

Many more American will die in the upcoming North American ((mini Ice Age)), so much for Global Warming, hey..!!!

Public ((Tension))
    • 2015 will be the year that (Catapults) the ((ANXIETY)) felt by the American people right back to its ((SOURCE)) - The US Led CABAL..!
    • The (Sleeping GIANT) will finally ((AWAKE)) in mass this year..!!!

Europe
    • Support for Putin & the BRICS will go from ((Strength to Strength))
    • German Chancellor - Angela Merkel will have ((NO CHOICE)) but to breakaway from the US Led CABAL
    • English Politics will be under increasing Scrutiny so much so that the likes of Tony Blair will be indicted for WAR CRIMES
    • A New (Grassroot - Polictical FORCE) will emerge out of nowhere this year to great avail which will refocus the entire 'EU' debate

South East ASIA
    • Terrorism - Terrorism - Terrorism & More Terrorism
    • Major Climatic Events will be much more prevalent this year

AFRICA
    • The Poor African people are in for their ((WORST)) year ever for Terrorism both Violent & Economic so much so by the End of the Year, AFRICA will NEVER be the same EVER again...

WORLD CLIMATE

WOW - We are in for some of the ((BIGGEST)) Climate changes the entire world has ever experienced this year...

Well there's a start - more to follow...

jackovesk...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 1st January 2015 at 06:56.

33. Link to Post #259
    Thanks

Great post Jackovest and great "common sense" predictions.

This one especially caught my attention....

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)

AFRICA
    • The Poor African people are in for their ((WORST)) year ever for Terrorism both Violent & Economic so much so by the End of the Year, AFRICA will NEVER be the same EVER again...
    I've been thinking a lot about Africa lately; I also have a feeling we'll see a large wave of famine and starvation coming from large sections of Africa starting this year. Probably not so much caused by climate conditions or weather, but more so simply by lack of food aid going in to parts of Africa because of some of the things you mentioned and politics/lack of funds. (policy changes).

Also....we haven't seen the last of the Bush "Cartel".....

ADDED:

Russia will make a very blunt, brave, and dangerous military move against the west in 2015, possibly directly at the US and or involving the US, and it will "stun" the world. Russia will claim they acted in self defense.
    The US/Obama Administration will not respond with military force, but will claim to do a full investigation first before making any response what so ever....
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 2nd January 2015 at 17:45.
    SilentFeathers

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

jackovesk (3rd January 2015), KiwiElf (3rd January 2015)

35. Link to Post #260
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Great post Jackovest and great "common sense" predictions.

This one especially caught my attention....

AFRICA
    I've been thinking a lot about Africa lately; I also have a feeling we'll see a large wave of famine and starvation coming from large sections of Africa starting this year. Probably not so much caused by climate conditions or weather, but more so simply by lack of food aid going in to parts of Africa because of some of the things you mentioned and politics/lack of funds. (policy changes).

Also....we haven't seen the last of the Bush "Cartel".....

ADDED:

Russia will make a very blunt, brave, and dangerous military move against the west in 2015, possibly directly at the US and or involving the US, and it will "stun" the world. Russia will claim they acted in self defense.
    The US/Obama Administration will not respond with military force, but will claim to do a full investigation first before making any response what so ever....
    Damn - I forgot to put in ((Pedophilia)) linked directly to the ((Royal Families)) around the world...!!!

Not to forget the emphasis on the following OCCULT-NUMBERS: ((115 & 113))...

The Economist Cover ((2015))

EXPECT an ((EVENT)) on the following DATES

113 = 11th March or 3rd November 2015
    115 = 11th May or 5th November 2015

or........

These 2 Dates:

113 Days from Jan 1, 2015 = 24th April, 2015
    115 Days from Jan 1, 2015 = 26th April, 2015

SUMMARY:

Watch if anything happens on the following DATES...

11th March, 2015
    24th April, 2015
    26th April, 2015
    11th May, 2015
    3rd Nov, 2015
    5th Nov, 2015
    Judging by the Cover 'above' a ((Nuclear-EVENT)) is just around the corner...

Other things to Note:

• An ((EVENT)) in Singapore?
    • English PM to ((DIE)) from Heart-Attack?
    • Rise of the Phoenix?
    • Worldwide ((Panic))?
    • Obama the last American President or his Impeachment?
    • Obama & Modi ((ASSASSINATED))?
    PS - See how the Occult Numbers ((113 & 115)) relate to my previous 'Prediction'...

2015 ((COMMON-SENSE - PREDICTIONS)) by jackovesk...

Economy
    • BEWARE: the May 2015 ((ECONOMIC-COLLAPSE))

jackovesk...
    ((OCCULT-CALENDAR)) directly correlating to Occult Numerology 113 & 115

Click to enlarge...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Occult.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	431.1 KB
ID:	28497

PSS - I'm sure you'll find many more interesting ((SYMBOLISTIC)) correlations within the Economist's Cover 'above'...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Economist.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	556.8 KB
ID:	28496
    http://www.economist.com/world-in-2015-app
    Last edited by jackovesk; 3rd January 2015 at 06:29.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst 1 3 13 15 LastLast