+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 12 15 LastLast

Thread: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

1. Link to Post #221
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Default Re: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

dpwishy, I didn't see your post on that prediction or intuition that you posted on Oct. 8th but in any case, it looked like you beat us to it! It appears that this information about an upcoming world epidemic came into full force into the noosphere last Oct. hence why it was in that month that three of us posted that prediction. V. interesting!

-----
    Patient Zero of the Ebola epidemic died on Dec.6th. So that suggests that he became infected with it some 21 days prior to that date which is November 22nd. So the very beginning of that epidemic that we predicted, occurred the month after we made those predictions.
    Last edited by Roisin; 2nd October 2014 at 16:26.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Bob (2nd October 2014), raregem (2nd October 2014), SilentFeathers (2nd October 2014)

3. Link to Post #222
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Default Re: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

This ebola is a perfect weapon to use against the population to activate all kinds of draconian legislation, mostly written and passed after 911.

I'm afraid this may be the smoking gun folk's.....
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd November 2014), Bob (2nd October 2014), raregem (2nd October 2014), Roisin (2nd October 2014)

5. Link to Post #223
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,608 times in 178 posts

Notice the last paragraph in my vision, it started with the disease but the last paragraph says...

Quote Posted by dpwishy (here)
    I was also told that the three days of darkness was real and is coming. I couldn't tell if I was being shown something is going to block the sun or if we are ALL going into the void for 3 days. I was shown that if it is the void, many people are going to be in hell as we are going to realize our thoughts manifest instantly. If you think you need to survive or protect yourself with weapons, you are going to create some pretty awful experiences in that imagination land for those days. I was shown its still not decided yet if a emp will come in those times. I was shown there is still a chance for the other side to be forgiven and to move forward peacefully, its up to them. If it cant be agreed on, the last option is emp from the mother and sun.
    We are getting close to this point, the disease is a key to this. If they play this disease to the way you talk about above silent feather, than the paragraph I talk of above happens. If you truly understand what technology is, this is their end goal. I don't think they will give up, they are pure ego and think they can appose my father, how INSANE. My father created the being that created material existence. What a joke. Either way, this is the final bargaining chip on the table. This disease is the last option for ceasefire, after this they have chosen their path and my father will choose his.

In divine friendship,
    your brother,
    -michael
    Nothing real can be threatened.
    Nothing unreal exists.
    Herein lies the peace of God....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dpwishy For This Post:

raregem (2nd October 2014), SilentFeathers (2nd October 2014)

7. Link to Post #224
    Thanks

Notice the last paragraph in my vision, it started with the disease but the last paragraph says...

I was also told that the three days of darkness was real and is coming. I couldn't tell if I was being shown something is going to block the sun or if we are ALL going into the void for 3 days. I was shown that if it is the void, many people are going to be in hell as we are going to realize our thoughts manifest instantly. If you think you need to survive or protect yourself with weapons, you are going to create some pretty awful experiences in that imagination land for those days. I was shown its still not decided yet if a emp will come in those times. I was shown there is still a chance for the other side to be forgiven and to move forward peacefully, its up to them. If it cant be agreed on, the last option is emp from the mother and sun.
    We are getting close to this point, the disease is a key to this. If they play this disease to the way you talk about above silent feather, than the paragraph I talk of above happens. If you truly understand what technology is, this is their end goal. I don't think they will give up, they are pure ego and think they can appose my father, how INSANE. My father created the being that created material existence. What a joke. Either way, this is the final bargaining chip on the table. This disease is the last option for ceasefire, after this they have chosen their path and my father will choose his.

In divine friendship,
    your brother,
    -michael
    The 3 days of darkness may be for some people and not for others, depending on certain personal choices made.....
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

raregem (2nd October 2014)

9. Link to Post #225
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)

The 3 days of darkness may be for some people and not for others, depending on certain personal choices made.....
    I may have to respectfully disagree. I have entered the void many times since this prediction and have come to see it as a practice to this event. Those who truly walk the path of initiation will all end at this level, being "comfortable" in the void. The void is everything, and everything is who you are. And by comfortable I dont mean being in it, as there is no grounds for contrast to understand whats there, but to be able and be comfortable with going in and out of the void. Its not easy to get to that point. Its a very fear based experience as it revolves around the illusion of death and laying aside of the ego.

I talk about it here in this post

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...lluminated-One

All will enter this space if it happens, the difference is those who are initiated in it, and those who are not. As the experience will do three things. For the first group of people, who are not ready or capable to see. When their reality is broken apart and the rigidness is taken away, they will not be able to reassemble. They will literally be crazy. Mad, white room, straight jacket, crazy. Second, is a group who can handle reality breaking apart in the way it will and can re assemble, these will be those who experience this for the first time and CAN reassemble past the void. This has far more to do with past level playing in the game and not just this life. Lastly, there is the group who God has been training who had the ability to cross the void in the flesh. We have done this for various amounts of times, lives. Those need to be around, in the third group, who have done and practiced this far more than just this one time, too teach and be around for those who just experienced it in mass. Without the third group, those who have experienced the void in the mass void event, than no progression could be made after as there would only be confusion. Those you say don't have to enter the void, are those who are so comfortable AT ENTERING THE VOID that it is as if they have not. As this experience is the difference between pure unconsciousness and consciousness. In the void nothing has meaning as there is no belief. Everything exists equally. This is the level of TRUE Godhead. And I dont mean a God we can name or know or ever meet. But the ever unnameable or unknowable. You see, the true god is everything. Just by naming it, just by thinking of it, we take the everything and force it to be confined to something. We can never know the true God. Only in the experience above do we grasp what that God is, but its not until the exit of the experience, in that definition, can it be experienced.

This is the progression we are working to, becoming content with nothing having meaning, as this is the final stage of god. There is only love, when there is only one thing, there is no contrast so you have no idea what that one thing is. The void works us to that understanding. There are some who have entered it countless times in this life, let alone many lives and are here to be the third group, I promise.

We work to the point of no meaning, there is only one thing here and by that definition it can have meaning. This is what eating the fruit of knowledge of good and evil did. It put us into a dream that created things to give contrast. They don't really exist, its just a dream to give contrast as only in the dream and in contrast can a true grasp of your greatness, which is love, can be conceived.

In divine friendship,
    your brother,
    -wishy
    Last edited by dpwishy; 2nd October 2014 at 19:51.
    Nothing unreal exists.

10. Link to Post #226
    Thanks

I may have to respectfully disagree. I have entered the void many times since this prediction and have come to see it as a practice to this event. Those who truly walk the path of initiation will all end at this level, being "comfortable" in the void. The void is everything, and everything is who you are. And by comfortable I dont mean being in it, as there is no grounds for contrast to understand whats there, but to be able and be comfortable with going in and out of the void. Its not easy to get to that point. Its a very fear based experience as it revolves around the illusion of death and laying aside of the ego.

I talk about it here in this post

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...lluminated-One

All will enter this space if it happens, the difference is those who are initiated in it, and those who are not. As the experience will do three things. For the first group of people, who are not ready or capable to see. When their reality is broken apart and the rigidness is taken away, they will not be able to reassemble. They will literally be crazy. Mad, white room, straight jacket, crazy. Second, is a group who can handle reality breaking apart in the way it will and can re assemble, these will be those who experience this for the first time and CAN reassemble past the void. This has far more to do with past level playing in the game and not just this life. Lastly, there is the group who God has been training who had the ability to cross the void in the flesh. We have done this for various amounts of times, lives. Those need to be around, in the third group, who have done and practiced this far more than just this one time, too teach and be around for those who just experienced it in mass. Without the third group, those who have experienced the void before the mass void event, then no progression could be made after as there would only be confusion. Those you say don't have to enter the void, are those who are so comfortable AT ENTERING THE VOID that it is as if they have not. As this experience is the difference between pure unconsciousness and consciousness. In the void nothing has meaning as there is no belief. Everything exists equally. This is the level of TRUE Godhead. And I dont mean a God we can name or know or ever meet. But the ever unnamable or unknowable. You see, the true god is everything. Just by naming it, just by thinking of it, we take the everything and force it to be confined to something. We can never know the true God. Only in the experience above do we grasp what that God is, but its not until the exit of the experience, in that definition, can it be experienced.

This is the progression we are working to, becoming content with nothing having meaning, as this is the final stage of god. There is only love, when there is only one thing, there is no contrast so you have no idea what that one thing is. The void works us to that understanding. There are some who have entered it countless times in this life, let alone many lives and are here to be the third group, I promise.

We work to the point of no meaning, there is only one thing here and by that definition it can have meaning. This is what eating the fruit of knowledge of good and evil did. It put us into a dream that created things to give contrast. They don't really exist, its just a dream to give contrast as only in the dream and in contrast can a true grasp of your greatness, which is love, can be conceived.

In divine friendship,
    your brother,
    -wishy
    I respect your perspective, I just see it in a slightly different way.
    SilentFeathers

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

dpwishy (2nd October 2014)

12. Link to Post #227
    Thanks

You mind if I ask what your definition of the void is, and i dont mean to take away from this thread but its very important here (three days of darkness). I think its what kaballastics called da'at, the unity of all ten sephirot. But when you experience this for it self, there is no contrast. You are everything, there is no separation from anything. Because everything is one, or as they call THE ONE, we cant even understand it. As we are all that one thing. You need left to know right, love to know hate. That is what the dream of contrast, the fruit of good and evil does. But when we go back to who we are, its one thing, there is no meaning there. This is what the void is, a semi consciousness representation of this experience. And by semi conscious i mean, it cant even be conceived until the one is broken into two. Which is what the dance of reality does.

In divine friendship,
    your brother,
    -michael
    Last edited by dpwishy; 2nd October 2014 at 20:18.
    Nothing unreal exists.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dpwishy For This Post:

SilentFeathers (2nd October 2014)

14. Link to Post #228
    Thanks

You mind if I ask what your definition of the void is, and i dont mean to take away from this thread but its very important here (three days of darkness). I think its what kaballastics called da'at, the unity of all ten sephirot. But when you experience this for it self, there is no contrast. You are everything, there is no separation from anything. Because everything is one, or as they call THE ONE, we cant even understand it. As we are all that one thing. You need left to know right, love to know hate. That is what the dream of contrast, the fruit of good and evil does. But when we go back to who we are, its one thing, there is no meaning there. This is what the void is, a semi consciousness representation of this experience. And by semi conscious i mean, it cant even be conceived until the one is broken into two. Which is what the dance of reality does.

In divine friendship,
    your brother,
    -michael
    Personally for me the void and 3 days of darkness are two different things.

The 3 days of darkness I believe is a rare but natural event, that may of happened before and could happen again, such as; an object going between the Earth and Sun, possibly rocking the Earth to and fro as mentioned in the Bible.

The void was at one time and is no longer, I personally do not believe the void is a state of consciousness but a place that was and now is the universe, filled with all kinds of stuff, no longer a void.

To become the void or to go there in our condition is not possible IMO, but I surely do not claim to know it all.

That's all I can say at the moment just typing off the hip so to speak....
    SilentFeathers

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bob (2nd October 2014), dpwishy (2nd October 2014), sheme (8th October 2014)

16. Link to Post #229
    Thanks

From Bill Ryan concerning the Ebola situation, posted in this thread and copied to here....

Haemorrhagic fever / Ebola outbreaks have been reported - accident, natural or bio-weapon?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ------

On Steve Quayle's 'Alerts' section, here:
    http://stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1139
    (The 'Alert' is intelligently well-written, but no sources are given)

Below is a list of countries that have confirmed cases of Ebola:
    • Every country in Africa
    • Spain
    • Italy
    • France
    • Germany
    • Poland
    • Greece
    • Turkey
    • Saudi Arabia
    • Yemen
    • Oman
    • Iran
    • Kuwait
    • Vietnam
    • Myanmar
    • India
    • Indonesia
    • Australia
    • China
    • Brazil
    • Venezuela
    • Mexico
    • United States
    • Canada
    What you’re seeing here is the initial global footprint of the Ebola virus. It is most likely that each one of the above countries has more than one case; and, they are struggling to maintain the public’s confidence. We should see a second global wave of Ebola cases following a brief incubation period.

The secondary global outbreak will be under-reported, as well. Around the end of October/beginning of November, during the tertiary wave, it will become apparent this is a global pandemic that has spiraled completely out of control.

At this point, economies will start to falter, airline travel will decline rapidly, and governments around the world will blame each other for lack of truthfulness.

One may appropriately expect the spread of Ebola through the international community to look like the spread of Enterovirus-68 in the United States:
    1. Initial outbreaks played down and under-reported.
    2. Initial reporting suggests the government and health agencies are responding appropriately.
    3. Spread has reached several states.
    4. Number infected suggests it is completely out of control.
    5. Confirmation that it is completely out of control.
    6. Increase in morbidity and mortality.
    7. Public panic ensues.
    It is possible the spread of Ebola will burn through the population like the flu — both have similar infection mechanisms and life expectancies in the external environment. Let’s pray this assessment is completely wrong!
    SilentFeathers

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

sheme (8th October 2014)

18. Link to Post #230
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

19. Link to Post #231
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    By coincidence, I had a lucid dream that caused me to wake up this morning that I then jotted down in notepad and saved. I interpreted it as a false flag event and it's the first time I've ever had a lucid dream on such a thing before. I wasn't going to post it here but decided to do that after I saw Jackovesk's prediction he posted this morning about a false flag event.

Here's my interpretation of that dream. In Dec. around Christmas, something in the sky with a lot of flashing lights will fire down on the middle east (Lebanon?) or crash into it somewhere. The dream indicated that it would be a false flag event and I also heard "the black plague".

Or it could mean that middle eastern terrorists, one would be from Lebanon, would be blamed for the event and the bombing or the crash will occur somewhere else. I don't know where though. The U.S.?

--- update----
    While I'm at it, I might as well add this too. At the beginning of that dream, someone was replacing the vertical blinds, which were closed, on a window with a transparent shade instead. Based on what happened in the rest of that dream, I interpret that as meaning that I was being shown something that I would be able to "see through" once it occurred.

The dream also involved an old house that I was fixing up where people were being reassigned to different rooms in it than the rooms they had before.
    Above is a prediction I made last august. The keywords are bombing, the Middle East, Lebanon, terrorists, Christmas, false flag, the US.

At the time when I made that prediction, as far as I knew, there was nothing in the news about Hezbollah anywhere.

But as it turns out, 2 months later, in Oct., after I made that prediction, Lebanon's Hezbollah terrorist org. bombed Israel wounding 2 IDF soldiers. At that time when that happened, it was all over the news.

In my prediction, I predicted that some kind of bombing would occur having to do with the Middle East and terrorists from Lebanon.

Here's an update on this situation that was published yesterday in the news. Apparently Israel is preparing for another attack by the Hezbollah.

Because my prediction mentioned December and Christmas too, I'm wondering if something else is going to occur having to do with Hezbollah and Israel too.

Eyeing Hezbollah, navy ups joint training with air force, infantry

Hezbollah planted, detonated two bombs in the Har Dov region along the Lebanese-Israeli border in October, wounding two IDF soldiers.

In light of increased tensions with Hezbollah in Lebanon, the (Israeli) air force, ground forces and navy have increased the number of joint exercises in recent weeks.

The changes have seen a “significant” rise in integrated drills, the IDF said. The drills focus on a range of combat scenarios, including underwater missions, air-based missions and the deployment of infantry units.

Infantry-only combat exercises have also been increased, the IDF said.

The Israel Navy’s northern Security Company, based at Haifa, is taking part in the strenuous combat preparation program.

Its leader, Cmdr. Ronen Hagigi, told the IDF’s official website that drills are focusing on threats in which “the enemy fires missiles, sends fishing vessels, underwater divers, and perhaps sets off a bomb near our vessels.”

This, Hagigi said, is a change from past threats that formed the center of exercises, such as an infiltration into Israeli waters with a jet ski, or a bomb-laden fishing vessel.

In one recent exercise, units deployed live fire, and the air force dispatched a rescue helicopter, which hovered over a Dvora fast patrol boat to hoist up a stretcher.

Lt. Shahar Boim, commander of a security patrol squad, said coordination with other military services has noticeably risen.

“In every operational activity, we are synchronized with the infantry, and we hold an ongoing dialog with them,” he said.

“Battalion commanders from the ground join us for sea journeys, and they in turn brief us on their work,” Boim added.

Last week, Israel Aerospace Industries announced a successful trial of its Barak 8 air and missile defense system – the next generation of defenses currently being installed on Israel Navy ships to protect them from a variety of threats, including the Yakhont surface-to-sea guided missiles in the possession of Hezbollah.

In October, Hezbollah planted and detonated two bombs in the Har Dov region along the Lebanese-Israeli border, wounding two IDF soldiers.

The wounded soldiers belonged to the Combat Engineering Corps bomb squad unit, which was accompanying Golani Brigade soldiers on patrol in the area.

Both bombs were planted on the Israeli side of the border.

The IDF responded by shelling two Hezbollah targets in southern Lebanon.

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Eye...nfantry-381993
    Last edited by Roisin; 18th November 2014 at 20:29.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Bob (3rd December 2014), SilentFeathers (18th November 2014)

21. Link to Post #232
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here's an update on the Lebanon Hezbollah and Israeli situation.

Iran supplied missiles to Hezbollah that can reach Dimona in Israel

iran missile fatehIranian sources have revealed that Hezbollah has received from Iran a new missile of great destructive capabilities and that can reach the “Dimona” nuclear reactor in southern Israel.

The Fars News agency ” which is close to the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, reported on Saturday that the new missile is of the Fateh class or “conqueror” with a range between 250 and 350 kilometers, that is fitted with 500 kg warhead , and that travels at a speed of 1.5 kilometers per second or 5400 kilometer per hour ( 3375 miles per hour).

Fars News Agency quoted Iranian Revolutionary Guards Brigadier General Sayed Majid Moussavi as saying that the new missiles will allow Hezbollah to hit any place in Israel.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Bob (3rd December 2014), SilentFeathers (8th December 2014)

23. Link to Post #233
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Update: Once again, the following is a prediction I made in this thread last August:
    By coincidence, I had a lucid dream that caused me to wake up this morning that I then jotted down in notepad and saved. I interpreted it as a false flag event and it's the first time I've ever had a lucid dream on such a thing before. I wasn't going to post it here but decided to do that after I saw Jackovesk's prediction he posted this morning about a false flag event.
    Here's my interpretation of that dream. In Dec. around Christmas, something in the sky with a lot of flashing lights will fire down on the middle east (Lebanon?) or crash into it somewhere. The dream indicated that it would be a false flag event and I also heard "the black plague".

Or it could mean that middle eastern terrorists, one would be from Lebanon, would be blamed for the event and the bombing or the crash will occur somewhere else. I don't know where though. The U.S.?

--- update----
    While I'm at it, I might as well add this too. At the beginning of that dream, someone was replacing the vertical blinds, which were closed, on a window with a transparent shade instead. Based on what happened in the rest of that dream, I interpret that as meaning that I was being shown something that I would be able to "see through" once it occurred.

The dream also involved an old house that I was fixing up where people were being reassigned to different rooms in it than the rooms they had before.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up this morning to the headlines in Google News looking like the screenshot of it below.

Weaving a tangled web: Hezbollah, al-Nusra and Lebanon

Quote Recently, and quite suddenly, the Lebanese Shiite group Hezbollah announced that one of its fighters held captive by the al-Qaeda affiliate, the al-Nusra Front, had been freed in return for two al-Nusra fighters which it had captured. And so it was that the media outlets associated with the Lebanese group celebrated this new “divinely ordained victory,” another in a long line of victories continuously trumpeted by this group which does not seem to suffer any defeats.

These media outlets, however, were a little confused, even nervous, when it came to referring to the people who had abducted one of Hezbollah’s members: are they “armed fighters,” “a free army,” or simply “al-Nusra”? This uneasiness was especially clear when the group was speaking of the negotiations it had carried out to free him. This unease is no doubt related to the group’s role in the Syrian conflict, and which makes clear a number of previously fuzzy issues.

Hezbollah’s secrecy over its role in the Syrian conflict poses challenges and dangers for Lebanon

Diana Moukalled
    Earlier, Hezbollah had successfully prevented the Lebanese government from negotiating with the al-Nusra Front over the release of the Lebanese army soldiers which al-Nusra had abducted back in August. But here it was, now doing what it had previously forbidden the government to do, making a mockery of the country—or whatever is left of it—and celebrating this prisoner exchange—whose details still remain murky—right in front of the eyes of the families of those Lebanese soldiers still held captive.

So many unanswered questions
    So, what are the details of these negotiations? Why did Lebanon allow this exchange to take place when those fighters from al-Nusra that were freed were known to have been involved in the abduction of the Lebanese soldiers? Why was the release of these fighters not considered a case of “bringing down the Lebanese state” as Hezbollah MP Mohammad Raad said when criticizing the idea of the Lebanese government’s negotiating with the extremist group? And, more importantly, why should the prospect of the Lebanese government’s prisoner exchange with al-Nusra be considered a defeat, and something forbidden, while Hezbollah’s doing the same is a victory, and very much allowed; what is the difference here?

Such questions lead one to wonder how tight a grip Hezbollah has over the Lebanese government when it comes to the former’s involvement in the Syrian conflict. For once again the government has been impotent over this issue, in this case putting the freeing of a Hezbollah soldier captured in Syria above that of its own army’s soldiers, who were captured in Lebanon by an invading force while attempting to defend the country’s borders and its people. It is simply impossible not to make a comparison between the two: While Hezbollah has succeeded in imposing its agenda on the Lebanese government, the latter has only succeeded in providing a cover for the Shiite group; and while Hezbollah’s manic media machine was celebrating the return of one the group’s members, the families of those abducted army soldiers were drowning in sorrow and worry over the fate of their loved ones. For them it must now be crystal clear that the Lebanese government only considers their sons as second-class citizens.

Peddling in maliciousness
    Here we see how much Lebanon itself is outside the picture. Those who view that it is not realistic to make comparisons between the Lebanese soldiers and the Hezbollah fighters, are but peddling in maliciousness of the highest order. For how is Hezbollah outside the purview of the state when it is the one in control of Lebanon’s decision-making and its destiny?

All of this fraudulent talk reminds one of the many pictures plastered across walls all over Lebanon of young men who have died in the Syrian conflict, which tell us these men died as “martyrs” in Syria, when we don’t know when, how, or even why they died.

Hezbollah’s secrecy over its role in the Syrian conflict poses further challenges and dangers for Lebanon. In the end, a Lebanese group is fighting in this conflict and the Lebanese know not the full extent of its involvement or losses, nor the real nature of its mission here. The Lebanese must simply in the end reap the results of this without being consulted over it. Yes, the Lebanese are paying the price here with their security and their lives, just as the Syrians are. And the abducted Lebanese soldiers are but a part of this, in essence abducted by two terrorist organizations, part of the price we have paid and are paying. And to add insult to injury here, let us remember the fact that Hezbollah has the right to negotiate for the release of its fighters, but the Lebanese government has no right to negotiate for the release of its soldiers.

This article was first published in Asharq al-Awsat on December 3, 2014.
    So whatever the case may be, things seem to be building up as far as Lebanon's involvement on all fronts in the Middle East now.... and yes, it's getting close to Christmas as stated in that prediction I made back in August. Back then, nothing had been going on with Lebanon and its been that way for years now. So when Lebanon was mentioned in that vision last August, I was even hesitant to state that it was mentioned in it because it's been so quiet in Lebanon, it just didn't seem possible that it would be involved and at the forefront of what's been going on in the Middle East like it is right now.... around Christmas... But just as my vision pointed out, Lebanon is indeed a major player in this current conflict theater in the Middle East now so at least in that regard and that the Hezbollah bombed Israel 2 mos. after I made that prediction is indicating to me that that prediction I made had and IS coming true. At least that part of it.
    Last edited by Roisin; 3rd December 2014 at 11:17.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Bob (3rd December 2014), jerry (20th December 2014), SilentFeathers (8th December 2014)

25. Link to Post #234
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Update:

My prediction made last August is unfortunately coming true. Please refer to my previous posts before this one for details on that prediction. Anyway, the situation between the Hezbollah and Israel is escalating.

Here’s a screenshot of the headlines this morning on Google’s front News page reporting that Israel via air missiles destroyed a facility in Damascus housing anti-aircraft missiles and drones belonging to the Hezbollah. (see yellow highlighted text)

Quote Hezbollah drones, anti-aircraft missiles destroyed in alleged IAF attack, says Syrian opposition

Lebanese newspaper claimed that the IAF struck weapons caches “that belonged to Hezbollah.”
    Syrian opposition sources told Arab media on Monday that the airstrikes near Damascus that were alleged to have been carried out by Israeli warplanes destroyed a storage facility housing anti-aircraft missiles as well as drones belonging to Hezbollah.

While the Lebanese Shi’ite group has yet to officially comment on the attack, Channel 2 is citing a report in the Hezbollah-affiliated newspaper Al-Akhbar which said that “the Israeli action was intended to preserve the rules of the game.”

The newspaper claimed that the IAF struck weapons caches “that belonged to Hezbollah.” These arms are considered to be “capable of tilting the strategic balance,” namely threaten Israel’s ability to act freely in the skies above Lebanon…
    [continued at]:
    http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Co...-claims-383962
    Last edited by Roisin; 8th December 2014 at 19:36.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Bob (9th December 2014), Sidney (8th December 2014), SilentFeathers (8th December 2014)

27. Link to Post #235
    Thanks

I'm actually watching London or perhaps even Paris more closely than Lebanon right now....
    SilentFeathers

28. Link to Post #236
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I now know with absolute certainty that the event that that lucid dream I had last August was predicting the hostage siege situation that is still in progress in Sidney, Australia at this moment while I’m writing this.
    Once again, here is the interpretation I made of that lucid dream I posted here in this thread back last August. I also just highlighted in red the key words that point to what is happening in Sidney now….

--- update----

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post876089

Here’s a list of those key words and phrases in my interpretation of that dream and how it was predicting this hostage siege in Sidney, AU now:

In December a false flag event will happen – many currently think this is a false flag event for a number of reasons. Also, it’s now December and Christmas is only a week away.
    Flashing lights will fire down in the sky – the hostage taker claims to have planted 4 bombs in Sidney’s business district, including the café. If they go off then flashing lights will be seen in the sky too. That phrase suggests that bombs or a bomb will go off. After I woke up, I saw flashing lights like bombs going off in my mind’s eye too and that it had to do with the Middle Eastern conflict. That is what I was strongly sensing at that time too.
    Having to do with the Middle East – the hostage taker instigated this siege for political reasons having to do with the Middle Eastern conflict. He is a supporter of Isil.
    Somehow connected to Lebanon – I don’t know yet if the hostage taker is Lebanese but the vast majority of Muslims in Sidney and Australia are Lebanese so that’s indeed a possibility that that is his nationality. Will have to wait and see though.
    • The Black Plague --- the flag that the hostage taker forced some hostages to hold up against the window was black and referred to as “the black flag” in the news. The key word is “Black”
    “Or it could mean that middle eastern terrorists, one would be from Lebanon, would be blamed for the event and the bombing or the crash will occur somewhere else. I don't know where though. The U.S.?” So here I am wondering if the event… the bombing or crash or whatever is going to occur somewhere outside of the middle east…. Like in the US for example but as it has turned out…it’s happening in Australia.
    Window --- the window of that Lindt café where the hostages are plays a prominent role in this event because the hostage-taker ordered a number of hostages to lean on the window of that café and face forward for all to see. Also, the window was used to display that black flag.

Last edited by Roisin; 15th December 2014 at 12:06.

29. Link to Post #237
    Thanks

I now know with absolute certainty that the event that that lucid dream I had last August was predicting the hostage siege situation that is still in progress in Sidney, Australia at this moment while I’m writing this.
    Once again, here is the interpretation I made of that lucid dream I posted here in this thread back last August. I also just highlighted in red the key words that point to what is happening in Sidney now….

--- update----

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post876089

Here’s a list of those key words and phrases in my interpretation of that dream and how it was predicting this hostage siege in Sidney, AU now:

In December a false flag event will happen – many currently think this is a false flag event for a number of reasons. Also, it’s now December and Christmas is only a week away.
    Flashing lights will fire down in the sky – the hostage taker claims to have planted 4 bombs in Sidney’s business district, including the café. If they go off then flashing lights will be seen in the sky too. That phrase suggests that bombs or a bomb will go off. After I woke up, I saw flashing lights like bombs going off in my mind’s eye too and that it had to do with the Middle Eastern conflict. That is what I was strongly sensing at that time too.
    Having to do with the Middle East – the hostage taker instigated this siege for political reasons having to do with the Middle Eastern conflict. He is a supporter of Isil.
    Somehow connected to Lebanon – I don’t know yet if the hostage taker is Lebanese but the vast majority of Muslims in Sidney and Australia are Lebanese so that’s indeed a possibility that that is his nationality. Will have to wait and see though.
    • The Black Plague --- the flag that the hostage taker forced some hostages to hold up against the window was black and referred to as “the black flag” in the news. The key word is “Black”
    “Or it could mean that middle eastern terrorists, one would be from Lebanon, would be blamed for the event and the bombing or the crash will occur somewhere else. I don't know where though. The U.S.?” So here I am wondering if the event… the bombing or crash or whatever is going to occur somewhere outside of the middle east…. Like in the US for example but as it has turned out…it’s happening in Australia.
    Window --- the window of that Lindt café where the hostages are plays a prominent role in this event because the hostage-taker ordered a number of hostages to lean on the window of that café and face forward for all to see. Also, the window was used to display that black flag.

I agree with you, Jakovest kept mentioning Australia and a terrorist attack a while back too.

I'm sensing this may be a beginning of a series of like events.....perhaps the next is London or Paris...? Maybe even Canada or here in the USA?
    SilentFeathers

30. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bob (15th December 2014)

31. Link to Post #238
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)

There ((Will Be)) a False-Flag Terrorist Attack in ((AUSTRALIA)) within the next 12 months...

PS - If not even ((SOONER))...
    Very COOL Jackovesk! You predicted Australia for a false flag event and now that seems to be happening now. Or at least that's how many are viewing it.

Thanks Silent Feather for pointing this out! BTW, I never mentioned Australia... had no idea where it was going to happen except for the possibility that it will happen outside of the middle east somewhere.

But I did follow Jackovesks post above that same morning he posted it which was back in August with my own prediction from a lucid dream I had earlier that same morning saying that a false flag event was going to happen around Christmas and that's what's going on now and so on....

Dang.... we're getting good at this! That includes you too Silent Feathers as you agreed with Jackovesks that it would happen in Australia.

We should form our own prophecy group!
    Last edited by Roisin; 15th December 2014 at 16:15.

32. Link to Post #239
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)

There ((Will Be)) a False-Flag Terrorist Attack in ((AUSTRALIA)) within the next 12 months...

PS - If not even ((SOONER))...
    Very COOL Jackovesk! You predicted Australia for a false flag event and now that seems to be happening now. Or at least that's how many are viewing it.

Thanks Silent Feather for pointing this out! BTW, I never mentioned Australia... had no idea where it was going to happen except for the possibility that it will happen outside of the middle east somewhere.

But I did follow Jackovesks post above that same morning he posted it which was back in August with my own prediction from a lucid dream I had earlier that same morning saying that a false flag event was going to happen around Christmas and that's what's going on now.
    I think the one you are seeing (or seen last August) is probably not this one; it hasn't happened yet IMO.
    SilentFeathers

33. Link to Post #240
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm absolutely certain that it's this one Silent Feathers. I would not say that if I didn't know that.

I said it would happen around Christmas and that's what's happening now.
    Last edited by Roisin; 15th December 2014 at 16:23.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Bob (15th December 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 12 15 LastLast