+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

1. Link to Post #261
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,142 times in 2,883 posts

Default Re: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)

Not to forget the emphasis on the following OCCULT-NUMBERS: ((115 & 113))...

The Economist Cover ((2015))

EXPECT an ((EVENT)) on the following DATES

113 = 11th March or 3rd November 2015
    115 = 11th May or 5th November 2015

or........

These 2 Dates:

113 Days from Jan 1, 2015 = 24th April, 2015
    115 Days from Jan 1, 2015 = 26th April, 2015
    The Economist cover is quite interesting to say the least.

Here's a link to a better photo of it that you can zoom in on and look at everything up close:
    http://ec.nikkeibp.co.jp/item/image/h_236610.jpg

Dahboo7 also did a short clip on this too:

One thing that caught my attention also was a headline on top of the cover about David Blaine - The Future of Magic

The article is quite interesting......

Some quotes from the article:

Quote There is no technology that will supersede humankind’s willingness to believe in magic, predicts David Blaine

great magic requires more than merely mastering the mechanics. It requires mastering the audience

Magic is a form of applied psychology. The psychological basis of performance magic has been used much as it is today for thousands of years.

The secret is that magicians influence what you think by using your own preconceived ideas of the world around you to amaze you

in 2015 and beyond, it is the primitive skill of understanding people, perceptions and relationships that will increasingly matter.

Source
    2015 may actually have a few more "Magic Acts" for us to witness than what we saw in 2014.....(example: Sandy Hook and MH370 like events)

I seriously sense/feel that "Magic" and "Trickery" is one of the biggest dangers we face in 2015........
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 3rd January 2015 at 14:22.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

crosby (3rd January 2015), jackovesk (3rd January 2015), Jean-Marie (21st February 2015), Matisse (4th January 2015)

3. Link to Post #262
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)

or........

These 2 Dates:

Here's a link to a better photo of it that you can zoom in on and look at everything up close:

One thing that caught my attention also was a headline on top of the cover about David Blaine - The Future of Magic

Quote There is no technology that will supersede humankind’s willingness to believe in magic, predicts David Blaine

great magic requires more than merely mastering the mechanics. It requires mastering the audience

Magic is a form of applied psychology. The psychological basis of performance magic has been used much as it is today for thousands of years.

The secret is that magicians influence what you think by using your own preconceived ideas of the world around you to amaze you

in 2015 and beyond, it is the primitive skill of understanding people, perceptions and relationships that will increasingly matter.

Source
    2015 may actually have a few more "Magic Acts" for us to witness than what we saw in 2014.....(example: Sandy Hook and MH370 like events)

I seriously sense/feel that "Magic" and "Trickery" is one of the biggest dangers we face in 2015........
    Quote As in many professions in 2015 and beyond, it is the primitive skill of understanding people, perceptions and relationships that will increasingly matter.
    BINGO..! If you want to Survive in business now and in the future, best you ((re-read this Statement))...

4. Link to Post #263
    Thanks

It's interesting to note that Magician David Blaine has been around some VERY powerful people too...

Quote David Blaine has traveled internationally performing magic privately for President Bill Clinton and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, President George W. Bush,[73] Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld at the Pentagon, Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, Henry Kissinger, Bill Gates and Mayor Michael Bloomberg. He has also performed magic for the President of Russia Dmitry Medvedev, the President of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Ukraine Victor Yanukovych, and the President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev. Additionally, David Blaine has performed for Lakshmi Mittal.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Blaine
    Interesting how the true deceivers love to be deceived too
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 3rd January 2015 at 16:48.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

crosby (3rd January 2015)

6. Link to Post #264
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

nice posting about this cover...... i noticed the 'amazon drone' delivering what looks like a 'yellow cube' or 'yellow book'........ something in my memory is sticking with the videos with Dan Burisch..... didn't he speak about some type of device by this name? would be very interesting to see if the symbolism within this cover is actually telling the world what to watch for during 2015 in a very subliminal way........
    warmest,
    crosby

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

jackovesk (4th January 2015), Jean-Marie (21st February 2015), Matisse (4th January 2015), SilentFeathers (3rd January 2015)

8. Link to Post #265
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

I live in california, and I predict the drought extending. The last three years were all the same, heavy storms and rain in December then bone dry and sunny everyday. I felt this was going to happen even with all the rain we were getting in December. And now the forcast is full of Sun and no rain.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Jean-Marie (21st February 2015), SilentFeathers (4th January 2015)

10. Link to Post #266
    Thanks

I wrote this a few days ago, 1 page back Post #259

Russia will make a very blunt, brave, and dangerous military move against the west in 2015, possibly directly at the US and or involving the US, and it will "stun" the world. Russia will claim they acted in self defense.
    The US/Obama Administration will not respond with military force, but will claim to do a full investigation first before making any response what so ever....
    I really do think something like this is going to happen; and this is not a prediction from gazing in to a crystal ball or from a dream, but mainly base on my observations of Russia and events that HAVE happened, especially just over the last couple of years or so. (Syria, Ukraine, MH17, Crimea, etc.)

Just from already established patterns and behavior and through my simple basic instinct, I think Russia will "test" soon, the US, the West in general, and Nato itself, with some sort of military action.

I wouldn't be surprised if somehow Turkey will be involved too.....

I also think it'll be way to dangerous for the US to respond with a military strike, but the US will be forced to respond in other ways, probably through extreme sanctions etc. I also think that if an event such as this does actually occur it'll cause a serious problem with in the UN and divide NATO countries to a degree to where no one will know who to trust, who are their true allies/enemies etc.....

I mentioned in this "prediction" that it'll happen in 2015, I personally do not think it'll be at the end of the year, but perhaps by or before mid summer.

I also feel that those who have been paying attention really close to Russia and events happening the last couple of years or so involving them may think somewhat in alignment the same way I am thinking. Chime in if so, I'd love to hear some other opinions about this, I think it's a VERY serious possibility/danger very likely to happen soon.
    SilentFeathers

11. Link to Post #267
    Thanks

I'm seeing this event as a distraction from what "I've" been sensing lately....I see a rather well planned one coming down the pike soon and London and or Paris keeps popping up in my mind for some reason....it seems to be a rather older well established city; hopefully I am mistaken.
    Could be just a coincidence.....

January 7th, 2015 Breaking News

12 dead in 'terrorist' attack at Paris paper

There's also reports of a suspected car bomb going off in Paris to.....

ADDED:

This is a pretty serious terrorist attack, but I'm sure the Obama team and the US MSM will call it "workplace violence"
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 7th January 2015 at 15:52.
    SilentFeathers

12. Link to Post #268
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

or........

These 2 Dates:

Source

A thorough, more in-depth analysis of the ((Economist's Cover)) can be found in the link 'below'...

Quote The magazine The Economist published an issue named “The World in 2015″. On the cover are odd images : A mushroom cloud, the Federal Reserve in a game called “Panic” and much more.
    Posted on January 10, 2015

https://deusnexus.wordpress.com/2015...st-2015-cover/

13. Link to Post #269
    Thanks

Here's a couple more from the mind inside my head.....and to reactivate this thread, it's been gathering cobwebs!

Keep an eye on this place....Don't know for sure what I'm sensing about this place but I have a vibe it'll be in the news big time pretty soon for some reason or another.

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Also keep yer eyes peeled on this dude....he's not only stirring up a hornets nest, he just may be a hornet with a nasty sting. (has Putin puppeted a political coup in Greece?)

Alexis Tsipras - Prime Minister of Greece since 26 January 2015

also,

It will soon become clear to most that the western coup in Ukraine was actually really a western coup (not just a conspiracy theory).....and basically a complete failure too. Cameron will mumble and stutter ridiculous words about this as George Soro's sips his tea in quiet and comfort with a big smile on his face.....

Speaking of Soro's, he won't make it to see his buddy Obama get replaced by Jeb Bush, Soro's will die suddenly from a illness that he has been hiding from the public.

ISIS really stands for Intelligence Scam to Incinerate Syria.......I'm not much of a bible thumper, but I'm starting to really believe the prophecy about Damascus becoming a pile of rubble.

Turkey is being play'd/tricked by the west in this Syrian Incineration adventure, and may be the first Nato country to get scratched up a bit by the bear.

Perhaps Putin is a reincarnation of this person?

Catherine The Great

In Hollywood? well, keep an eye on George Clooney, and by the way, who really is his wife? perhaps she's the one to watch? Actually it may be wise to keep an eye on both of them, they both have many secrets.

well, that's all my mind can handle for now! c-ya
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 21st February 2015 at 03:37.
    SilentFeathers

14. Link to Post #270
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

Great Thread idea:
    I have a knack for combining seemingly unrelated pieces of info and defining/ predicting a 'trend'...

so I have read-gathered articles over the last 6-8 months about
    1) the possibility of the production of a 'power-charger case' for phones, tablets etc.
    2) chemtrails being overly metallic and creating a 'clogged arteries' effect for plantlife
    3) microwave towers going up at (all) school locations
    4)* watched the TV series 'Revolution' (they claim TPTB tell what is going to happen before the fact via movies)
    5) and now this:
    my DIL just reported an engineering problem that her prof assigned to her for classwork (which will gain an award of creditation for the student):
    write a computer program compiling data for: a field is sectioned off into quadrants and GPS transceivers are placed in each quadrant, then a fine dusting of fine micro-transmitters is spread over the entire area. These micro-transmitters are limited in range and will transmit data for visual, audio, heat, motion, etc. to allow for tracking and time-lines of an object moving through this treated area. (*note: the determination of the size and type of what the traveling objects are will be made by a committee of superiors).
    This reminds me of the documentary report of the women solders of WW1 and WW2 doing math problems of ‘strategic’ targets for projectiles (without telling them it was for bombing data).

so my prediction is this:
    they will be able to track anyone -anywhere- that is relocating to outside of the metroplex cities by the microdust spread by chemtrailing.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

SilentFeathers (22nd February 2015)

16. Link to Post #271
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

It's very difficult to accurately predict the future on our planet as there are so many conflicting influences pushing in so many different directions. But as individuals, there does seem to be an emerging pattern, and I think the following describes it very well:

Quote 9 Key Components Of The Shift
    Towards Higher Consciousness
    by Dylan Charles
    March 6, 2015
    ============================
    Facing considerable political, economic, social and ecological crises, the human race is desperate for a transformation and a new direction. Business as usual ensures that we are doomed to run a course of half-conscious self-destruction, as man-made catastrophes multiply and stress mounts in every aspect of life. We must overthrow our ignorance, as it has become a fearful master, goading us into war, pollution, waste and exploitation.
    The social problems and entrenched patterns at the source of global issues are too vast and complex to be solved at the personal level, yet, paradoxically, the personal transformation of the individual offers a lonesome opportunity to avert the catastrophes we are engineering for ourselves. Human consciousness has a critical role to play in our collective destiny and there is a seismic shift occurring here that is creating a rising class of conscious people better equipped than ever to deal with such a chaotic environment.
    The shift. It is the dramatic re-ordering of one’s psyche, producing changes that greatly benefit the body, mind and spirit. It is marked by considerable expansion of awareness of the inner spaces of mind and heart, and of the inter-dependent nature of all things. It is a reconstruction of one’s life and purpose rebuilt on a foundation of truth, peace, strength and flexibility, and it is brought about by a laborious and sufferable process of reflection and self-realization. The end result of the shift is the experience of a new, world-centric perspective on life, the reclamation of mental and physical health, and the discovery of the strength, courage and fearlessness needed to wade through these interesting times.
    Personal evolution is both the great duty and the great joy of all human beings and is a process of divine significance, frequently unfolding in overlapping stages and related developments. Here are 9 key components of the shift commonly experienced by evolving people, not necessarily occurring in a particular order.
    1. Contemporary Consciousness – The mass consciousness of production, consumption, submission and nihilism is where the shift begins. This is the consensus trance that we have been programmed to accept as real life, while obediently serving our worst interests without examination or question. Contemporary consciousness is acquiescence to insanity for the sake of convenience. Breaking through contemporary consciousness is to strike the very root of our global dilemma. Numb, drugged, and senseless, this level of consciousness is a psychic plague blotting out our potential.
    2. A Disturbance in the Force – Like a canary in a coal mine, a warning appears from somewhere, grabbing our attention, rattling our confidence, pulling us out of our tunnel vision. Some small piece of information gathered from the alternative press or from a documentary film eats at our understanding of how the world is set up, and the shift begins. This sets the stage for a deep and serious personal crises to erupt, and often engages a ferocious drive for knowledge and truth.
    3. An Introspective Quest for Knowledge & Truth – Knowledge and information are the fuel for personal transformation. Once awakened, our natural draw towards truth and justice calls us to consider new ideas and outside perspectives as we search for a new bearing in a crumbling understanding of the world. Introspection reveals answers to never-before asked questions and the accompanying interest in ‘alternative’ information and ideas provides answers that profoundly contradict contemporary consciousness. Once this quest is initiated the world never again looks the same.
    4. The Dark Night of the Soul – The disturbance begins to conflict with contemporary consciousness so severely that the amount of cognitive dissonance required to adhere to the status quo life manifests materially as serious personal mental and physical health crises. The foundation for this catastrophic and catalyzing series of events has been under construction for most of life up to this point, and as such, the mind, body and spirit can be forced to endure unimaginable lows as the entire sum and meaning of one’s existence is smashed and broken to pieces under the weight of one’s denial about their complicity in their own self-destruction.
    This is the ultimate test. To pass it one must endure the pain to the ultimate degree, and simply not give up. For many, the dark night of the soul lasts for years, marking the most serious, frightening and life-changing phase of life. Succumbing to the suffering here means giving in to total annihilation and choosing the path of serious self-deceit, total submission to ego and to false authority, addiction, reckless endangerment of the self, suicide, overdose, etc.
    5. Discovery of Real Medicine – Something helps us through this crisis by easing the pain of our suffering, gently re-building positive energy and providing sufficient distraction while the body and spirit begin to reclaim health. Medicine here is not pharmaceutical, but therapeutical, and can come in the form of an artistic endeavor or exercise, or better yet, an intense study of an esoteric healing physical art like Qi Gong, Yoga, Kung Fu, meditation, and so on. Medicine may also be found amongst healers, therapists, shaman, or even plant medicines like Ayahuasca and Iboga. Finding the activity or experience that nudges you away from the brink of destruction and towards healing is a critical component of the shift.
    6. Purification and Detox – Along the quest for knowledge we discover the toxic nature of our processed and sedentary lifestyle and realize the need for detox and purification. Learning about fluoride, heavy metals, GMO’s and the poisons in our food reveals the link between our emotional state, stress levels, well-being and conscious awareness. A new relationship with food is developed and taking care of the body and health gradually becomes easier.
    Our toxic environment also includes our social atmosphere and here we are compelled to tune out of mainstream media, conversation and logic, purging ourselves of the garbage that so many people consider important. Our consumption of mainline ideas is reduced and our mind regains a footing of independence in a sea of sensationalized conformity.
    7. Re-thinking of Authority, Dependence and Liberty – As the detox pushes older versions of the self out of the way, rejuvenating the psyche, a new picture of the self emerges in a world that no longer looks anything like it did before. The designs of control and manipulation governing our social institutions and traditions are rightfully exposed as farcical constructs that deter our evolution, while modern politics and government are understood to be laughable traps of dependence and deceit and therefore no longer beneficial to positive growth. The people that invest their lives and identities in these schemes seem desperate and needy of purpose, fanatical and outrageously too certain and too serious about life.
    Non-conformity and non-compliance become moral obligations and liberty is revalued to include freedom from living in the fear-based consciousness offered as the default way of life. Ordinary people seem strange now in how they self-organize into ridiculous pecking orders, squabbling for position at work and submitting to any ‘authority figure’ with a badge and cheap uniform. It becomes clear that freedom has less to do with laws and more to do with voluntary submission, and liberty becomes a constant struggle to decrease dependence on the systems that complicate life.
    8. Letting Go of and Discarding that Which Does Not Serve – In order to move through the process of transformation, it is absolutely necessary to jettison the things, people, relationships, habits, and ideas which no longer serve and support us. Human beings energetically interact with the objects and people in our environment, and eliminating and purging sources of stagnant energy and negativity creates space for new experience and inspiration to enter and flow into life. This is one of the most renewing components in this transformation.
    9. Initiation into Mystery – Material science and mainstream thought exclude forms of mystery and paranormal activity from consideration in our culture, therefore making an initiation into the world of the unexplainable a common feature of the shift. For some reason, as a person changes in this fashion, strange and fascinating events occur that chip away at the certainties that support consensus material reality. Synchronicities emerge and moments of clarity give greater meaning to the mundane. Awareness of the subtle life force energy, Qi or Prana, develops, and ancient modalities of thought and concentration elicit strangely powerful revelations. Once the veil of the rigid scientific mindset is pierced, intuition and curiosity flourish and one re-assesses the potential in all things and in all circumstances, abandoning certainty in favor of wonder. Life becomes at sacred, as it should be.
    Conclusion
    The shift is nothing short of total personal revolution, and signals the re-organization of the mind and psyche for the benefit of the individual and the collective. It is about remembering who we are and overcoming the momentous inertia of the self-destructive programming in our modern world. Coming to extra-ordinary consciousness and awareness from the depths of the contemporary trance that sickens so many people is a process compelled by both natural forces and personal will and is part of our unique journey towards individuation, freedom, and happiness in this amazing world, at this incredible time.
    About the Author:
    Dylan Charles is a student and teacher of Shaolin Kung Fu, Tai Chi and Qi Gong, a practitioner of Yoga and Taoist esoteric arts, and an activist and idealist passionately engaged in the struggle for a more sustainable and just world for future generations. He is the editor of WakingTimes.com, the proprietor of OffgridOutpost.com, a grateful father and a man who seeks to enlighten others with the power of inspiring information and action. His remarkable journey of self-transformation is a testament to the power of the will and the persistence of the human spirit. He may be contacted at wakingtimes@gmail.com *
    Each breath a gift...

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Mike (7th March 2015), SilentFeathers (1st November 2016)

18. Link to Post #272
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

id like to humbly point out that none of my predictions came true...and id like to obnoxiously add that no elses' did either

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Jean-Marie (19th March 2015), onawah (7th March 2015), petra (29th January 2018)

20. Link to Post #273
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Unfortunately another Hit...

2015 ((COMMON-SENSE - PREDICTIONS)) by jackovesk...

AFRICA
    • The Poor African people are in for their ((WORST)) year ever for Terrorism both Violent & Economic so much so by the End of the Year, AFRICA will NEVER be the same EVER again...

Well there's a start - more to follow...

jackovesk...
    Tunisia Terrorists shoot dead tourists at National Bardo Museum

http://www.news.com.au/world/africa/...-1227268741752
    Last edited by jackovesk; 19th March 2015 at 08:21.

21. Link to Post #274
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

My grandson just commented on a 'line-drawing' password for the iphone/ipod... I think they are working on a touchscreen signature password-lock.

22. Link to Post #275
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    id like to humbly point out that none of my predictions came true...and id like to obnoxiously add that no elses' did either
    Well, I thought "I bet mine came true", so I scanned all the way back into this thread and I realized, I never made any predictions for 2014!

So, now I'm going to check with my insider sources, my cabal friends who feed me information, the benevolent ET's who are working with the alliance to help us fight the cabal, The Galactic Federation of planets, my oversoul lineage, my dreams, and my higher self, and see what I can come up with. I'm sure my prognostications will have a pretty high success rate, and if they don't, I'll just make up some bullsh!t story as to why they did not work, move the bar down the timeline a bit, change the story some, and blame it on the people who are too asleep and too slow to ascend.

That should cover me, right?
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

23. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Mike (2nd May 2015)

24. Link to Post #276
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Another ((EARTHQUAKE)) heading our way soon...

25. Link to Post #277
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Unfortunately another Hit...

2015 ((COMMON-SENSE - PREDICTIONS)) by jackovesk...

AFRICA
    • The Poor African people are in for their ((WORST)) year ever for Terrorism both Violent & Economic so much so by the End of the Year, AFRICA will NEVER be the same EVER again...

Well there's a start - more to follow...

jackovesk...
    Tunisia Terrorists shoot dead tourists at National Bardo Museum

http://www.news.com.au/world/africa/...-1227268741752
    Kenyan fighter jets have bombed two al-Shabab camps as a response to the Garissa University massacre where 148 students were Slaughtered...

http://www.news.com.au/world/africa/...-1227293447289

26. Link to Post #278
    Thanks

Another ((EARTHQUAKE)) heading our way soon...
    I've been thinking about a big quake happening too for about two weeks now, in a strange place. Some say LA or Madrid fault, I'm thinking in a totally unexpected place, possibly the east coast area, likely before the end of this month or very early May.
    SilentFeathers

27. Link to Post #279
    Thanks

Hmmm......a 4.0 in Michigan? Signs of things to come..........

Officials Confirm 4.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Michigan
    SilentFeathers

28. Link to Post #280
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

I predict all of our TV's will be taken over by super intelligent beings with a very important message.
    Just intuition/feeling. That's what I'd do if I was a super intelligent being with a very important message.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

mojo (30th January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast