+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15

Thread: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

1. Link to Post #281
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    I predict all of our TV's will be taken over by super intelligent beings with a very important message.
    Just intuition/feeling. That's what I'd do if I was a super intelligent being with a very important message.
    .... be more effective to hijack the internet/social media (twitter's,fb's etc etc)

2. Link to Post #282
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,958 times in 1,357 posts

Default Re: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

Quote Posted by DeeMetrios (here)
    Quote Posted by petra (here)
    I predict all of our TV's will be taken over by super intelligent beings with a very important message.
    Just intuition/feeling. That's what I'd do if I was a super intelligent being with a very important message.
    .... be more effective to hijack the internet/social media (twitter's,fb's etc etc)
    I think I'd still take the TV first! Maybe like a split screen... one side shows what we think happened... and the other side shows what really happened.
    Wishful thinking, perhaps

3. Link to Post #283
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,294 times in 3,447 posts

I predict a neuro-tech revolution in the next 25 years.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15