+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15

Thread: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

1. Link to Post #281
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

Default Re: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    I predict all of our TV's will be taken over by super intelligent beings with a very important message.
    Just intuition/feeling. That's what I'd do if I was a super intelligent being with a very important message.
    .... be more effective to hijack the internet/social media (twitter's,fb's etc etc)

2. Link to Post #282
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 times in 1,413 posts

Default Re: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

Quote Posted by DeeMetrios (here)
    Quote Posted by petra (here)
    I predict all of our TV's will be taken over by super intelligent beings with a very important message.
    Just intuition/feeling. That's what I'd do if I was a super intelligent being with a very important message.
    .... be more effective to hijack the internet/social media (twitter's,fb's etc etc)
    I think I'd still take the TV first! Maybe like a split screen... one side shows what we think happened... and the other side shows what really happened.
    Wishful thinking, perhaps

3. Link to Post #283
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

I predict a neuro-tech revolution in the next 25 years.

4. Link to Post #284
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,052 times in 2,877 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Another prediction;

It's the more subtle and less vivid things that get my attention....

2012? End of the world? Zombie Apocalypse ?????

Nada, perhaps just a flu pandemic.....

Prediction: About December 2013 or January 2014 a flu pandemic will break out causing many to seek vacination.....more will die from the vacination than from the actual flu.

I predict this not only from intuition, but from the governments track record.....they can't help but to screw up!
    Perhaps I was off with my timing on this.....by about exactly 7 years.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd December 2020), Peace in Oz (22nd December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (22nd December 2020)

6. Link to Post #285
    Thanks

here's a good one...

By use of common sense and intuition....

The main stream media by 2015 becomes (by people like you and me) completely useless, irrelevant....

BUT; other sources of "updates" become even more rare....alternative media becomes illegal
    I pretty much nailed this one! LOL
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd December 2020), Peace in Oz (22nd December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (22nd December 2020)

8. Link to Post #286
    Thanks

Here is an interesting prediction I just found on my website that I made on January 8, 2013, the day after Alex Jones did the CNN interview with Piers Morgan.

Quote I mentioned to my wife a few months ago that we would soon see the beginning of the end of Alex Jones and the "INFOWARS" business that he started.....well, I think due to the Piers Morgan interview last night with Alex Jones, I believe Alex Jones has "participated" in his own demise....

This could be the beginning of the end for Alex Jones and his infowar business that he created.....

I think they're stepping up their take down of Alex Jones.

Looks like this prediction came to be also. It's really interesting reading through this thread after so many years have gone by!
    SilentFeathers

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Sue (Ayt) (22nd December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15