+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 1 8 15 LastLast

Thread: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,139 times in 2,883 posts

Default Re: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    Here we talking of false flag, orchestrated events yes? I see none of that. Not bothered in the slightest but must assert myself here. I have 47 years hands on experience in this business, the good, the bad and the ugly so my views and opinions are based on that experience
    With 47 years hands on experience then you must know these things are possible, and do happen.....

I was wrong about the Super Bowl and admitted I was wrong, but I did think something possibly could of happened at that event constituting a false flag type of action....but it didn't happen.

There's more to this thread than fear-mongering IMO, I tend to see it as "think-tanking" to some degree, trying to connect dots, trouble-shooting in a way and trying to see possible and or probable unseen events that haven't happened yet, but "might happen" and may or may not affect us in the future.

I'm not a rookie when it comes to the good the bad and the ugly either, my experience tells me that it's highly unlikely that nothing important will happen in 2014. I believe we may actually see a couple rather important events happen this year.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

SKIBADABOMSKI (5th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #142
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

Default Re: Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY

Excuse my pessimistic views here, maybe colored by the pain levels enduring at moment. Maybe something big maybe something spectacular will happen..............guess we wait n see
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

4. Link to Post #143
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

I see it as distinctly possible that some trolling (violation of terms and conditions) might occur in this thread in response to the thread derailing (violation of terms and conditions) and axe grinding (violation of terms and conditions).

But I could be wrong.

This is after all the thread for predictions,... RATHER THAN THROWING SALT in predictions (no matter how improbable, implausible, impossible). ^_^

5. Link to Post #144
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

I see no such off topic or derailment here. OK please do carry on with member predictions, but its simply that, MEMBER predictions
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

6. Link to Post #145
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    Here we talking of false flag, orchestrated events yes? I see none of that. Not bothered in the slightest but must assert myself here. I have 47 years hands on experience in this business, the good, the bad and the ugly so my views and opinions are based on that experience. Besides i hate to see people chasing their tales off with things that are unnecessary and foolish. Discern more, good people of Avalon
    Don't worry SPIRIT WOLF, too many have too much time on their hands...

Its called the "Conspiracy Syndrome"

This used to be a human being that had access to a 'Keyboard' at some stage on their journey down the 'Rabbit Hole'...

PS - I think we've all been Guilty of it at times...

7. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

Personally I really like this thread and find it interesting and fun, somewhat educational too.....but then again I love watching and laugh my ass off everytime I see a dog chasing its tail. Perhaps I have too much time on my hands
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

jackovesk (5th February 2014)

9. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

But anyways, watch Sochi closely, some type of "interruption" by design just "might" happen there. The US/EU/West is not all that happy with Putin right now, especially with the Ukraine trade deal going south for the EU and it's bankers, and going in favor of Putin. (not to mention issues in Syria and other areas).

We didn't hear the MSM going out of their way to say something "might" happen at the Super Bowl, but they are rather more focused on that something "might" happen at the Sochi Olympics in Russia.

Rumor has it George Soro's (and others) are possibly influencing and or financing some of the ruckus in Ukraine, adding a bit of ruckus in Sochi also would shake things up a bit more for Putin for sure........watch and see, time will tell.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has taken senior Olympics officials on a tour of a Persian leopard sanctuary ahead of the Winter Games in Sochi.

Terrorism and Tension for Sochi, Not Sports and Joy

U.S. official cites "number of specific threats" targeting Sochi Games

PUTIN INSISTS SOCHI IS SET FOR WINTER OLYMPICS
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 5th February 2014 at 14:27.
    SilentFeathers

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Roisin (8th February 2014)

11. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

Taking a break.......

Illusion, manipulation, lies, brainwashing, conditioning, deception........or more simply put; dark sorcery, the stealing of the minds and souls of people is the theme of the times in which we live in.

Of course there are also many beautiful and wonderful things to experience in life, but to ignore or deny the dark sorcery that is going on in today's world "may" cause or "will" cause many of the beautiful and wonderful experiences in your life to start to seem few and far between.....

These two worlds, one beautiful, one ugly, walk side by side and sometimes cross each other and cause a blurring of the pathway.....this is when wisdom becomes necessary the most, this is when corrections need to be made.

SilentFeathers 2-5-2014
    SilentFeathers

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

gripreaper (8th February 2014), Roisin (8th February 2014), Shikasta (7th February 2014), william r sanford72 (9th February 2014)

13. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

an example of the "real" fear-mongering that is out of control, it's not anyone in this thread IMO; it is the MSM and our "elected or appointed" officials.

Toothpaste as a deadly weapon?????

Olympic Threat: US Warns Airlines About Toothpaste Tube Bomb

But then again, the top MSM important stories today are that the G.I. Joe toy turns 50 today and the TV shows "Biggest Loser" is actually now too skinny.......go figure!

Last edited by SilentFeathers; 6th February 2014 at 19:56.
    SilentFeathers

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Shikasta (7th February 2014)

15. Link to Post #150
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

This evening a mind's eye vision flashed in of an Asian man standing in front of a power plant where the international symbol for radiation popped into the scene too. This vision came completely out of the blue but automatically Fukushima came to mind. Very odd that I got this bit of information and I don't know at this point why I got it but just thought I'd post it here.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

jackovesk (8th February 2014), SilentFeathers (7th February 2014)

17. Link to Post #151
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is a very interesting topic and prediction. I feel it has some true merit, there will be resistance. There is a new world order in bloom, but I feel it won't be stopped until after it has fully flourished! This is my prediction based on my limited research. Thank you for allowing me to respond I am new to Avalon. Mark

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mliccketto For This Post:

SilentFeathers (7th February 2014)

19. Link to Post #152
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've done this so much in my life my neck is still not straight! Mark

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mliccketto For This Post:

SilentFeathers (7th February 2014)

21. Link to Post #153
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Mliccketto (here)
    This is a very interesting topic and prediction. I feel it has some true merit, there will be resistance. There is a new world order in bloom, but I feel it won't be stopped until after it has fully flourished! This is my prediction based on my limited research. Thank you for allowing me to respond I am new to Avalon. Mark
    G'day Mliccketto and welcome to the Forum...

Quote There is a new world order in bloom, but I feel it won't be stopped until after it has fully flourished!
    After Hanging around here at the Forum long enough...

I hope you will (ask) that question to yourself again...

Why?

Because the PTW have already 'LOST', they (Won't EVER) get their NWO because in all honesty its (Impossible) for it manifest any further...

The (Game) is Up & they Know it...

22. Link to Post #154
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    I recently had a lucid dream,where I saw the pope standing in his pope mobile (without that glass bubble over it) where he was talking and gesticulating to crowds of people who surrounded his car. The crowd was animated. Then in the next scene I saw what looked like thousands of people in mass hysteria. A few of them had sores on their bodies ... from what? I don't know. A disease or were they just altercations from climbing over people in that crowd?

I really don't know what to make of this one but I can't help but wonder if it's showing something from the future.
    Just wanted to comment in this inner vision I had that I described above. I posted it on Oct. 26th. Several days later, the pope arrived via his pope mobile to a crowd of thousands to Vatican Square. As he was driving in, he was waving to the crowd and this without the glass globe over his vehicle.

He then "received" a couple of men in the crowd who suffered from severe skin diseases. One of them had that "Elephant Man's Disease" and the following day after he gave that man a blessing, a photo of that was seen on the front page of Google News and then all over the internet too.

Here's are a couple of those photo's of those men being blessed by the Pope and here's an article about those blessings which occurred on Nov. 6, 2013.

So did my vision show a future event? In this case yes. The focus of the vision were people with skin disorders of some sort. Usually when I have an inner eye vision that I sense is indicating some event that's going to happen, it usually happens within a time frame of days to 2 weeks or so and this is what happened here too.
    Last edited by Roisin; 8th February 2014 at 16:20.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

SilentFeathers (8th February 2014), william r sanford72 (9th February 2014)

24. Link to Post #155
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

That article I mentioned in my above post which includes those pics of the pope blessing those men is at this link.

Source: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...icle-1.1508770

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Jean-Marie (8th February 2014)

26. Link to Post #156
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Actually I came here to this thread again today because I had another inner vision (correction:the day before yesterday) that I wanted to post here (correction: actually I posted about that here in this thread but it didn't seem to go through but now I'm seeing it actually did post... having internet connection problems). In it I saw an Asian man standing in front of some buildings that were the background. Then the symbol for radiation ROLLED in from the right and exited to the left of the scene. The man seemed to have a painful expression on this face. Automatically, as all of this flashed in, I mumbled Fukushima. This seemed the most logical verbal response for what I was looking at.But once again, it all just flashed in quickly and then flashed out. I don't know anymore about it but am posting it here in case it ends up meaning something in the next upcoming days....
    Last edited by Roisin; 8th February 2014 at 23:41.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Jean-Marie (8th February 2014)

28. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

Actually I came here to this thread again today because I had another inner vision yesterday that I wanted to post here. In it I saw an Asian man standing in front of some buildings that were the background. Then the symbol for radiation ROLLED in from the right and exited to the left of the scene. The man seemed to have a painful expression on this face. Automatically, as all of this flashed in, I mumbled Fukushima. This seemed the most logical verbal response for what I was looking at.But once again, it all just flashed in quickly and then flashed out. I don't know anymore about it but am posting it here in case it ends up meaning something in the next upcoming days....
    Your last few posts are really why I created this thread. These types of visions can prove to be signals of possible future events, none of us truly know how consciousness and psychic powers work. We may "see" certain possibilities but things can change at any given moment as every action every second can alter the way things happen next. And then again a certain series of actions can almost absolutely assure us something will happen.....

I would guess your vision does have something to do with Fukushima. Perhaps we are about to hear some more bad news coming from there.
    SilentFeathers

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Jean-Marie (8th February 2014), Roisin (8th February 2014), william r sanford72 (9th February 2014)

30. Link to Post #158
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Howdy folks, Interesting thread. I wanted to share with you something that I may have misinterpreted in the past. A couple years ago, during what was most likely an abduction event, I was taken to what I think was the future. I was in space, either free floating, or was on a craft of sorts, and I was looking at a very beautiful planet, that reflected sunlight from every direction, and it had mountains of snow and ice crystals. It was absolutely a spectacular sight. At the time, upon reflecting on the memory the next day, I thought that I was shown a beautiful planetary body in our solar system.
    Now, I have the feeling that I may have been shown the earth at a much later date.

I also cannot rule out, that this was a vision of an alternate dimension. But I wanted to put this out there as just one of many possible future outcomes.
    I personally do not think this is something that will happen in my lifetime. And truthfully, it may even be something that happened in the far past, as I do believe that in our sleep/dream state we do time travel, and that could be forwards or backwards. The reason though, that I associated it with an abduction scenario, is because at that time in my life I was experiencing abductions on a regular basis. I still could have been a dream, but I happen to think otherwise.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Jean-Marie (8th February 2014), Roisin (8th February 2014), SilentFeathers (8th February 2014), william r sanford72 (9th February 2014)

32. Link to Post #159
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

SilentFeathers is correct in saying that the future is always changing and because so many of us already know that, posting anything precognitive here (or postcognitive like in Sidney's post should that turn out to be the case) can be done without concerns that our prediction is going to turn out to be true or not. But the fact remains that sometimes they DO turn out to be true and it's always interesting to see if in fact that happens.
    In my vision about the pope and those people with skin disorders in the crowd, my first impression of that vision that it could have indicated that there was going to be an epidemic with symptoms of skin ruptures or whatever. But that thankfully that never happened and instead I was to find out that it had to do, most likely, with that Elephant Man showing up for a blessing from him and all of the publicity about that that ensued afterwards in the press via photographs of it.

Only our current pope would ever actually physically embrace such an person and even kiss him on the forehead while blessing him. No other pope in history would ever do such a thing and even I recoiled when I saw that photograph of him doing that. But as for myself, this is not the first time I've had a precog about Pope Francis. At another forum I posted in for years before coming here to post on a regular basis, I indirectly predicted that the next pope would have something to do with St. Francis of Assisi a week or so before the new pope was elected who then took the name Francis ... after that saint. So I sometimes feel a special connection between this new pope and myself... or rather that this new pope is someone very special and that turns out to be the case because he indeed is unlike any other pope we've ever had.

But back to making predictions here... as said before, we may see one future on something but that's just one future of many. If it does come true, that's fine and interesting but if it does not come true, that's fine too... especially is that failed prediction was a worse case scenario.
    Last edited by Roisin; 8th February 2014 at 21:24.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

SilentFeathers (8th February 2014)

34. Link to Post #160
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This evening a mind's eye vision flashed in of an Asian man standing in front of a power plant where the international symbol for radiation popped into the scene too. This vision came completely out of the blue but automatically Fukushima came to mind. Very odd that I got this bit of information and I don't know at this point why I got it but just thought I'd post it here.
    This one is a little complicated. I posted the above post on Feb. 6th (thurssday) but due to internet problems, it would not "submit" after clicking on that button a few times. But apparently it did submit but I didn't know that until later today. But before finding that out, I posted the same "prediction" today again thinking my original one was never posted. So there are 2 posts here of the same prediction.

Anyway, now for the first time since I posted both posts, I googled up Fukushima only to find out that they had two 5.O mag EQ's in the Fukushima area TODAY.
    Correction: they had one 5.1 yesterday (friday) and one 5.0 this morning (Saturday).

Here's a link on that:
    http://www.tasnimnews.com/English/Home/Single/276950

Quote 2 Quakes Strike Near Fukushima
    February 08, 2014 - 16:18
    TEHRAN (Tasnim) - Two magnitude-5 earthquakes struck off the coast of Japan’s Fukushima prefecture, the site of the 2011 tsunami and earthquake that killed more than 18,000 people and sparked the world’s worst nuclear disaster since Chernobyl.
    printPrint

The first quake hit 34 kilometers off the coast of Namie, Japan at 21:18 GMT on Friday. The US Geological Survey (USG) measured its magnitude at 5.1.

The tremor caused no serious damages, and no tsunami warning was issued in its wake, the Japan Meteorological Agency said.

The second quake, measured magnitude 5.0, and struck 34 kilometers from Iwaki, Japan at 6:34 GMT on Saturday. Like the previous quake, no tsunami warning was issued, though they posed stark reminders of the chronic insecurity at the crippled Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant.

On March 11, 2011, a 9.0 megathrurst earthquake struck off the coast of Japan. The quake triggered a massive tsunami, which inundated the nuclear power plant causing three reactors to melt down, RT reported.

Nearly three years later, authorities have failed to cap radioactive leaks, and Tokyo Electric Power Co. [TEPCO], the plant’s operator, was recently forced to admit they had underestimated radiation levels by five times.

Meanwhile, ongoing seepage of contaminated water used to cool the damaged reactors continues to hinder cleanup efforts, which will probably take years to complete.
    Last edited by Roisin; 9th February 2014 at 08:34.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

SilentFeathers (9th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 1 8 15 LastLast