Thread: Empaths

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,603 times in 20,701 posts

Default Re: Empaths

I do a kind of energy medicine work called chakra tuning using tuning forks which is subtle but really quite effective and very non-invasive, and one I can do without getting the energy of the people I'm working on into my space.
    As long as I "tune" myself first, that is, which cleanses and replenishes my energy field and sometimes, tune myself again afterwards if the client was carrying a particularly heavy energy.
    I pass on tuning people who are taking pharmaceuticals, however.
    Just too toxic.
    Something I do which helps ground the energy that I pull out of my client's energy fields with the forks, is touch the forks to the table between each "pass". Otherwise it collects around the forks and gets absorbed back into the client or into me.
    When the forks touch the table, the energy passes into the solid material and then just disperses, losing its charge.

I know what you mean about Reiki.
    People get the idea that it's some kind of magic that gets transmitted through the teachings, which is just silly.
    I was channeling healing energy with my hands way before I ever took a Reiki class, but I got a certificate just so that people would have a handle to attach to what I was doing.
    Quote Posted by Phoenix1304 (here)
    T

I wish I could turn it off like your friend, Flash. She seems to know what she’s doing. I was watching a healer spontaneously work on someone with very bad indigestion once, she did not lay her hands on him, but brushed the aura along the length of his body and then kind of ‘shook it off’ at the end of each pass, each time she did this I felt more and more uncomfortable and remember thinking ‘don’t throw it over here’. I FELT that energy, and the next thing I knew I was belching, burping and having bile come up my oesophegus. So this can very much manifest physically. I agree that all of us probably have empathic natures, some can turn it off and some of us just don’t seem able to.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd October 2013), Bob (11th October 2013), Delight (11th October 2013), Phoenix1304 (12th October 2013), spiritwind (23rd October 2013), william r sanford72 (14th October 2013), Wind (12th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is a good site that a previous post gave us the link for, but slow to download (on my computer, anyway) so I've pasted the 30 traits here:
    http://theknowing1.wordpress.com/201...-of-an-empath/

At A Glance: 30 Traits of an Empath
    Published July 1, 2011 by justpassingthrough
     1.     Knowing: Empaths just know stuff, without being told. It’s a knowing that goes way beyond intuition or gut feelings, even though that is how many would describe the knowing. The more attuned they are the stronger this gift becomes.
    2.     Being in public places can be overwhelming: Places like shopping malls, supermarkets or stadiums, where there are lots of people around, can fill the Empath with turbulently vexed emotions that are coming from others.
     3.     Feeling others emotions and taking them on as your own: This is a huge one for Empaths. To some, they will feel emotions off those near by and with others they will feel emotions from those a vast distance away, or both. The more adept Empath will know if someone is having bad thoughts about them, even from a great distance.
     4.     Watching violence, cruelty or tragedy on the TV is unbearable: The more attuned an Empath becomes the worse it is and may make it so they eventually have to stop watching TV and reading newspapers altogether.
     5.     You know when someone is not being honest: If a friend or a loved one is telling you lies you know it (although many Empaths try not to focus on this because knowing a loved one is lying can be painful). Or if someone is saying one thing but feeling/thinking another, you know.
     6.     Picking up physical symptoms off another: An Empath will almost always develop the ailments off another (colds, eye infections, body aches and pains), especially those who they’re closest to, somewhat like sympathy pains.
     7.     Digestive disorders and lower back problems: The solar plexus chakra is based in the centre of the abdomen and it’s known as the seat of emotions. This is where Empaths feel the incoming emotion of another, which can weaken the area and eventually lead to anything from stomach ulcers to IBS (too many other conditions to list here). Lower back problems can develop from being ungrounded (amongst other things) and one, who has no knowledge of them being an Empath, will almost always be ungrounded.
     8.     Always looking out for the underdog: Anyone whose suffering, in emotional pain or being bullied draws an Empath’s attention and compassion.
     9.     Others will want to offload their problems on you, even strangers: An Empath can become a dumping ground for everyone else’s issues and problems, which, if they’re not careful can end up as their own.
     10.    Constant fatigue: Empaths often get drained of energy, either from energy vampires or just taking on too much from others, which even sleep will not cure. Many get diagnosed with ME.
     11.    Addictive personality: Alcohol, drugs, sex, are to name but a few addictions Empaths turn to, to block out the emotions of others. It can be a form of self protection in order to hide from someone or something (external emotions).
    12.    Drawn to healing, holistic therapies and all things metaphysical: Although many Empaths would love to heal others, they can end up turning away from healing (even though they have a natural ability for it), after they’ve studied and qualified, because they take on too much from the one they are trying to heal. Especially if they are unaware of their empathy. Anything of a supernatural nature is of interest to Empaths and they don’t surprise or get shocked easily. Even at the revelation of what many others would consider unthinkable, for example, Empaths would have known the world was round when others believed it was flat.
     13.   Creative: From singing, dancing, acting, drawing or writing an Empath will have a strong creative streak and a vivid imagination.
     14.    Love of nature and animals: Being outdoors in nature is a must for Empaths and pets are an essential part of their life.
     15.    Need for solitude: An Empath will go stir-crazy if they don’t get quiet time. This is even obvious in empathic children.
     16.    Gets bored or distracted easily if not stimulated: Work, school and home life has to be kept interesting for an Empath or they switch off from it and end up daydreaming or doodling.
     17.   Finds it impossible to do things they don’t enjoy: As above. Feels like they are living a lie by doing so. To force an Empath to do something they dislike through guilt or labelling them as idle will only serve in making them unhappy. It’s for this reason many  Empaths get labelled as being lazy.
     18.   Strives for the truth: This becomes more prevalent when an Empath discovers his/her gifts and birthright. Anything untruthful feels plain wrong.
     19.   Always looking for answers and knowledge: To have unanswered questions can be frustrating for an Empath and they will endeavour to find an explanation. If they have a knowing about something they will look for confirmation. The downside to this is an information overload.
     20.  Likes adventure, freedom and travel: Empaths are free spirits.
     21.  Abhors clutter: It makes an Empath feel weighed down and blocks the flow of energy.
     22.  Loves to daydream: An Empath can stare into space for hours, in a world of their own and blissfully happy.
     23.  Finds routine, rules or control, imprisoning: Anything that takes away their freedom is debilitating to an Empath even poisoning.
     24.  Prone to carry weight without necessarily overeating: The excess weight, especially around the belly area, is a form of protection to stop the negative incoming energies having as much impact.
     25.  Excellent listener: An Empath won’t talk about themselves much unless it’s to someone they really trust. They love to learn and know about others and genuinely care.
     26.  Intolerance to narcissism: Although kind and often very tolerant of others, Empaths do not like to be around overly egotistical people, who put themselves first and refuse to consider anyone’s feelings or points of view, other than their own.
     27.   The ability to feel the days of the week: An Empath will get the ‘Friday Feeling’ if they work Fridays or not. They pick up on how the collective are feeling. The first couple of days of a long, bank holiday weekend (Easter for example) can feel, to them, like the world is smiling, calm and relaxed. Sunday evenings, Mondays and Tuesdays, of a working week, have a very heavy feeling.
     28.   Will not choose to buy antiques, vintage or second-hand: Anything that’s been pre-owned carries the energy of the previous owner. An Empath will even prefer to have a brand new car or house (if they are in the financial situation to do so) with no residual energy.
     29.   Sense the energy of food: Many Empaths don’t like to eat meat or poultry because they can feel the vibrations of the animal (especially if the animal suffered), even if they like the taste.
     30.   Can appear moody, shy, aloof, disconnected: Depending on how an Empath is feeling will depend on what face they show to the world. They can be prone to mood swings and if they’ve taken on too much negative will appear quiet and unsociable, even miserable. An Empath detests having to pretend to be happy when they’re sad, this only adds to their load (makes working in the service industry, when it’s service with a smile, very challenging) and can make them feel like scuttling under a stone.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd October 2013), amandapoet (3rd November 2013), bluestflame (11th October 2013), Bob (11th October 2013), Caren (13th October 2013), Delight (11th October 2013), dianna (12th October 2013), Phoenix1304 (12th October 2013), Sidney (13th October 2013), Swan (12th October 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (12th October 2013), william r sanford72 (14th October 2013), Wind (12th October 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,406 times in 5,730 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)

Just too toxic.
    I am going to use myself as an example of empathy refused.

I encountered the very climate that is most toxic for empaths.I was raised by those who exemplified the toxic environment of narcissm.
    Lately I see my life more and more like a personal myth.

I learned how to shut narcissms down. I became a wall that defended my will from the personal violation of a toxic world.
    Does this sound at all familiar?

Ad one ages, narcissm ages badly. I was a con all my life in defense of my integrity. i pretended to get along with a nonsensical reality.
    But I didn't realize that by defending, i cut myself off from Source. My empathy was gone and in its place was an empty shell.
    This has to do ins some way with a lawful "where attention goes energy flows". I created a wall and what keeps things out and cannot be discriminated with walls blockingness and nothing at all coming n.

Crude boundaries make one starve, become a vampire, become a narcissist and leads to death. But we discount the rebirth into empaths. This is to me why we are struggling very hard at the moment. The world feels like a hell to an empath.

My mythology tells me that i came to redeem the "narcissist" who is just what happens when we wall off from empathy.
    I am that narcssit because I believe we create our own condition of walling off the Universe and may well undo the blockade.

I am not afraid of narcissm (the symptoms great and small.).
    It just calls for Ghost Busters. I ain't afraid of no ghosts". These are the ghosts in the body of unimagnable cruelty felt.
    Why do we find narcissists and empaths together? Like attracts like. The narcissist is a wounded empath in my book.

Why else would the coin have such different faces?
    Last edited by Delight; 11th October 2013 at 22:31.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd October 2013), amandapoet (3rd November 2013), bluestflame (11th October 2013), Bob (11th October 2013), Caren (13th October 2013), Phoenix1304 (12th October 2013), ulli (12th October 2013), william r sanford72 (14th October 2013)

7. Link to Post #44
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

breathing helps , catching meself sometimes holding me breath

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd October 2013), CD7 (11th October 2013), meeradas (11th October 2013), Phoenix1304 (12th October 2013), william r sanford72 (14th October 2013)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

Don't confuse your intuition with being an empath. Use your intuition to develop fabulous skills to help others. That is quite an accomplishment.

Watch out for pitfalls in your growth. Pop lists of empath traits sound much like introvert traits. The coping mechanisms and meditations sound similar, too. All that can be helpful in anyone's spiritual growth but you don't need the latest status labels to assess your own personal growth.

Labeling yourself as an empath could be a low self esteem trap in your spiritual growth, so be careful not to derail yourself from your intentions.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

amandapoet (3rd November 2013), Phoenix1304 (12th October 2013), william r sanford72 (14th October 2013)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Quote Posted by grannyfranny100 (here)
    Don't confuse your intuition with being an empath. Use your intuition to develop fabulous skills to help others. That is quite an accomplishment.

Watch out for pitfalls in your growth. Pop lists of empath traits sound much like introvert traits. The coping mechanisms and meditations sound similar, too. All that can be helpful in anyone's spiritual growth but you don't need the latest status labels to assess your own personal growth.

Labeling yourself as an empath could be a low self esteem trap in your spiritual growth, so be careful not to derail yourself from your intentions.
    Fair caution granny, but I would like to chew the cud a bit over your comments.

The list, I felt was how that particular individual experiences empathy and certainly found 27 of the 30 traits bang on personally and I am no introvert, I don't think. An intuitive does not get indigestion by being around one with indigestion I assume. Or become overwhelmed with grief (unawares) physically by being close to one that is and hiding it, I assume.

In fact, I have zero faith in my intuition because, while I sometimes get a sense that someone is being dishonest, lying to themselves or hiding something they don't want known, a deliberate, manipulative liar can easily lead me right up the garden path and round the bend. Most recently I was conned by someone and had NO CLUE whatsoever at the time that I was being conned. In fact, I had a good feeling about him! And so also, did a very intuitive friend of mine. Later, I felt deeply disappointed that I had not picked up any sense of 'not right' about him, I had actually felt he was trustworthy. I was more upset about that than the loss of the $80, frankly, that we ultimately felt he must have needed far more than we did, because he lost his job over it. So that was pretty much the end of my relying on my 'intuition'.

I feel naive like a babe in the woods in this world, and heartsore at the the lack of honesty that seems quite acceptable to most. Noel Coward put it perfectly when he said 'why is it that so many are shocked by honesty and so few by deceit?".

Finally accepting the label of empath, in my case at least, has been somewhat liberating, the trap was in not knowing. Far from feeling derailed, I feel on track at last, having been on a plateau in terms of spiritual development for many years. I am only too aware, however, there are those that might feel proud of such a label, but I'm not one of them. I fail to find a beneficial use for it and recognise my own low self-esteem issues as the inverted vanity they are.

Many thanks for your input, nonetheless.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd October 2013), amandapoet (3rd November 2013), Caren (13th October 2013), Delight (12th October 2013), grannyfranny100 (12th October 2013), william r sanford72 (14th October 2013), Wind (12th October 2013)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

I do a kind of energy medicine work called chakra tuning using tuning forks which is subtle but really quite effective and very non-invasive, and one I can do without getting the energy of the people I'm working on into my space.
    I see someone that started out as a chiropractor, turned to kinesiology (VERY effectively) and recently started using the tuning forks. She gave me a treatment for a shoulder problem that she didn't want to touch as a chiropractor and it was AMAZING! I felt that vibration go right through the shoulder and voila! Fixed. Vibrational and sound medicine are surely the way of the future.

I hear you about the Reiki, some years ago my indian yoga teacher told me it was time for me to teach and I did for a while, taking over his class and setting up small ones of my own, but I found that it's very difficult for others not to slip into doubt and suspicion unless you're holding a 'certificate'. They find that very reassuring. LOL! To be honest, I also felt invalid without one. Strange eh?

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd October 2013), amandapoet (3rd November 2013), Caren (13th October 2013), Delight (12th October 2013), grannyfranny100 (12th October 2013), onawah (12th October 2013), william r sanford72 (14th October 2013)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

Phoenix1304, I hear you loud and clear. If one is born as an empath, one doesn't understand that this isn't the norm. It means operating at a level that often gets unexpected and debilitating responses and consequences. I am sure that it can be a real "aha" moment when one becomes aware of one's life-long empathic nature. It takes tremendous discernment to cope with this nature and years of experiences to apply it effectively (certificates be damned). Night time alone outside when the noise of the world quiets down can be quite restorative. Be well.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd October 2013), amandapoet (3rd November 2013), Caren (13th October 2013), Delight (12th October 2013), Phoenix1304 (12th October 2013), william r sanford72 (14th October 2013), Wind (12th October 2013)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Where there is pain and sadness there is also joy and laughter. When I see/feel someone I tap into the
    latter and expand it to the surface. I help to remember. It is all perspective. So when a person crosses
    my path they leave feeling better from within as I experience from way over here.
    evil contains the seeds of its own destruction—unslaved
    http://www.michaeltsarion.com/

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kenaz For This Post:

Caren (13th October 2013), Delight (12th October 2013), grannyfranny100 (13th October 2013), Phoenix1304 (12th October 2013), william r sanford72 (14th October 2013), Wind (12th October 2013)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I agree that non-resistance is necessary, but narcissism and chemical toxicity are two very different things.
    I avoid doing energy work on people who take pharmaceuticals out of necessity.
    Before I realized it was just too much for me to take on, I worked on a few people whose energy made me so sick, all I could do was succumb.
    I was weak and ill for hours, even days, afterwards.
    It wasn't that I set a boundary-- I just realized what my limits are.
    Also two very different things.

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

Just too toxic.
    I am going to use myself as an example of empathy refused.

I encountered the very climate that is most toxic for empaths.I was raised by those who exemplified the toxic environment of narcissm.
    Lately I see my life more and more like a personal myth.

I learned how to shut narcissms down. I became a wall that defended my will from the personal violation of a toxic world.
    Does this sound at all familiar?

Ad one ages, narcissm ages badly. I was a con all my life in defense of my integrity. i pretended to get along with a nonsensical reality.
    But I didn't realize that by defending, i cut myself off from Source. My empathy was gone and in its place was an empty shell.
    This has to do ins some way with a lawful "where attention goes energy flows". I created a wall and what keeps things out and cannot be discriminated with walls blockingness and nothing at all coming n.

Crude boundaries make one starve, become a vampire, become a narcissist and leads to death. But we discount the rebirth into empaths. This is to me why we are struggling very hard at the moment. The world feels like a hell to an empath.

My mythology tells me that i came to redeem the "narcissist" who is just what happens when we wall off from empathy.
    I am that narcssit because I believe we create our own condition of walling off the Universe and may well undo the blockade.

I am not afraid of narcissm (the symptoms great and small.).
    It just calls for Ghost Busters. I ain't afraid of no ghosts". These are the ghosts in the body of unimagnable cruelty felt.
    Why do we find narcissists and empaths together? Like attracts like. The narcissist is a wounded empath in my book.

Why else would the coin have such different faces?
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd October 2013), grannyfranny100 (13th October 2013), spiritwind (23rd October 2013), william r sanford72 (14th October 2013)

21. Link to Post #51
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have been listening to a healer called Ron Amitron. He says we have 108 "bodies" that surround our physical bodies that are to protect us from outside forces. When these ethereal bodies are full they can no longer protect us and we start engaging and are negatively affected by our environment. Some of the more common bodies are; mental body, emotional body, feeling body, empathic body and so on. He has healings on his website that clear out the different bodies. I have cleared out my emotional body and it was very noticeable after the clearing. He also has a technique which is very easy. You simply tell your body out loud to shrink wrap your aura so it is close to your body. The shrink wrap pulls in the aura and chakras so you don't get connected with everyone else's energy, which he says is not good. You don't want a big aura extending way out into everyone else's stuff. His website is www.creationlightship.com

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to schneider For This Post:

grannyfranny100 (13th October 2013), Phoenix1304 (13th October 2013), provolon (12th May 2016), william r sanford72 (14th October 2013)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think that being empathic may be rooted to a large extent in natural curiosity.
    We want to learn about the world first hand by feeling it.
    So we develop our ability to take in energies,and the more curious we are, the more inclined we are to do that.
    But if we become very conscious of that mechanism, I think we can learn to have more control over it.
    What I notice when I am giving myself a chakra tuning, is that my energy is running in a very different way than normal.
    Normally, there is this sort of hungry taking in of energies and a focus on one particular thing, though I counterbalance that with Lightwork, ie giving out Light.
    But when I'm using the forks on myself, I get connected up with Earth and Cosmic energies in such a grounded and nurturing way, that hunger is replete and the flow of energies coming in and through and out again is very much magnified and much more wholistic.
    I am focused in a very different way--on my entire being, which feels very expanded.
    It's the opposite of one-pointed concentration.
    Like most healers, I need to be sure that I feed myself with the energies I need to feel whole, as well as give to others to feel that I am being of service.
    It's the only way to stay in balance.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd October 2013), Caren (13th October 2013), grannyfranny100 (13th October 2013), Phoenix1304 (13th October 2013), william r sanford72 (14th October 2013), Wind (13th October 2013)

25. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member LahTera's Avatar
    Thanks

How awesome that there are folks here that understand!

I won't go to hospitals because of this.

I don't really have time right now to explain -- just realized I'm running late for a job. Just glad you posted this!!!

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LahTera For This Post:

amandapoet (3rd November 2013), grannyfranny100 (13th October 2013), Phoenix1304 (13th October 2013), william r sanford72 (14th October 2013), Wind (13th October 2013)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So true! I have a strong tendency to be a night owl, as I find it so relaxing and easy to focus when everyone else is asleep.
    Though it's healthier in other ways to be more attuned to the natural cycles, certainly.
    If I lived far out in the country, that would be much easier for me.
    It's the noise and physical and mental activity of other people, vehicles, etc. around me that I seem to need a break from, and not just when I'm sleeping.
    A study was done somewhere that I read about which concluded our time of birth determines what time of day we prefer to be awake, and if one was born in the wee hours, as I was, one is more likely to be a night owl.
    I don't know how true it is, but at least I didn't feel quite so much like an oddball after discovering that possibility.

Night time alone outside when the noise of the world quiets down can be quite restorative. Be well.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd October 2013), Caren (13th October 2013), grannyfranny100 (13th October 2013), Phoenix1304 (13th October 2013), william r sanford72 (14th October 2013), Wind (13th October 2013)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

So true! I have a strong tendency to be a night owl, as I find it so relaxing and easy to focus when everyone else is asleep.
    Though it's healthier in other ways to be more attuned to the natural cycles, certainly.
    It's the noise and physical and mental activity of other people, vehicles, etc. around me that I seem to need a break from, and not just when I'm sleeping.
    A study was done somewhere that I read about which concluded our time of birth determines what time of day we prefer to be awake, and if one was born in the wee hours, as I was, one is more likely to be a night owl.
    I don't know how true it is, but at least I didn't feel quite so much like an oddball after discovering that possibility.

Night time alone outside when the noise of the world quiets down can be quite restorative. Be well.
    Onawah, I don't remember it, but maybe I came across that study because I did a mini study of my own amongst my acquaintances some years ago, those that are bouncing at dawn and the night owls, there was an exception (that proves the rule?), but other than that all the day babies were 'morning people' and the wee hours babies, night owls.

Like you, I also love the peace of the night, for the very same reasons, plus being born at 1am I guess!

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd October 2013), grannyfranny100 (14th October 2013), onawah (14th October 2013), william r sanford72 (14th October 2013), Wind (13th October 2013)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,711 times in 8,943 posts

Quote Posted by Phoenix1304 (here)

Onawah, I don't remember it, but maybe I came across that study because I did a mini study of my own amongst my acquaintances some years ago, those that are bouncing at dawn and the night owls, there was an exception (that proves the rule?), but other than that all the day babies were 'morning people' and the wee hours babies, night owls.

Like you, I also love the peace of the night, for the very same reasons, plus being born at 1am I guess!
    This wee hours babies and night owls and vice versa certainly does not work with me and my sister. I am a night owl, she is a morning person, yet we were born 10 minutes apart in late afternoon, just before dinner lol.

As for empath, I do think that most of us do have these abilities, but we either cannot differentiate between our own and someone's else inner state, therefore we think the feeling/state of mind/physical ailment is ours, in which case we just have to learn to do it, or it is sometimes so painful to read someone else that we shut off at an early age. Shut off people in turn will become less sensitive and will hit on other young sensitives who will now shut off as well, because of pain.

The solution???? Learn early to differentiate between our own and other's for one, then learn to focus of joy and/or love and generate it as we encounter suffering, fright or dark, to project good instead of keeping projecting the pain that we just got from someone else. first step always being the acknowledgement of what we encounter. Training is needed it seems.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd October 2013), amandapoet (3rd November 2013), Delight (13th October 2013), grannyfranny100 (14th October 2013), onawah (14th October 2013), Phoenix1304 (14th October 2013), william r sanford72 (14th October 2013), Wind (13th October 2013)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Training, yes, in learning how to stay grounded and building a stronger aura that doesn't allow so much of the harmful energies in, as well as learning to differentiate what is ours from what isn't.
    Also finding useful tools that help in that process, such as crystals and semi precious stones, tuning forks, right diet, exercises, spending time in Nature, supportive community, etc.

One other factor in this night owl business--I have fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome, originally caused by the SV40 polio vaccine I got as a child, though there have certainly been other contributing factors.
    These conditions are known for throwing off one's natural bio rhythms, causing irregular sleeping patterns, etc.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Flash (14th October 2013), grannyfranny100 (14th October 2013), Phoenix1304 (14th October 2013), william r sanford72 (14th October 2013), Wind (14th October 2013)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

One other factor in this night owl business--I have fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome, originally caused by the SV40 polio vaccine I got as a child, though there have certainly been other contributing factors.
    These conditions are known for throwing off one's natural bio rhythms, causing irregular sleeping patterns, etc.
    Nearly all my life I too have been suffering from fatigue syndrome and other physical ailments. I suspect that it has something to do with vaccines, because I wasn born relatively healthy. I've had a lot of troubles with my immune system and I'm now in the process of finding about more of my condition. I've always been a night owl and my sleep patterns are quite irregular... I think that also the growing full Moon always affects me very strongly.

Carla L. Ruckert's A Wanderers hanbook also tells how most of Wanderers (or starseeds) have a fatigue syndrome and other problems too with their health, in part "Physical Illness" (page 52). I highly recommend that book. Indigo children and adults are a different story, they have even excess of energy. They should not be put on ADD/ADHD medications, but instead they should be guided how to project their energy. Most of them seem to be very active physical people and they will change the world in years to come. We wanderers change the world by our own ways which are somewhat different. We act as beacons of light.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd October 2013), onawah (14th October 2013), Phoenix1304 (14th October 2013), william r sanford72 (14th October 2013)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

For anyone suffering from stealth viruses (created by vaccines, among other causes) I highly recommend Dawn's thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...hat-you-think-
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd October 2013), Phoenix1304 (14th October 2013), william r sanford72 (14th October 2013)

39. Link to Post #60
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,767 times in 370 posts

Love this thread.......I ran into something Alex Collier said regarding empathy a few years ago and it had something to do with healing...I will find it because it is relevant to this thread.... In the meantime, I want to say that yes I can totally relate to being extra sensitive to energies around me. I grew up in a large dysfunctional family like many people out there....I feel I played the cleansing machine in the exchange of negative energies. I did something radical in 2007...I stopped all communication with my family for 4 years. After 4 years the universe presented me with the opportunity to reconnect with my family again.....after the 4 years apart I cleared the energies and now I have an objective perspective on my empathetic nature.
    Sublimating that push in life that gives you the rhythmic experience of living despite it all.........

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd October 2013), Delight (14th October 2013), Phoenix1304 (14th October 2013), Wind (14th October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast