+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: They're spraying Edinburgh today.

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: They're spraying Edinburgh today.

I've been observing chem trails for years over Toronto,x's.... You can really see the difference between chem trails and regular jet trails. Let's just hope and be positive it is for the best ? L

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

Quote Posted by bodixa (here)
    Quote Posted by Bryn ap Gwilym (here)
    You can track & ID the culprits here
    Click on the plane to see its route.
    Hover over the plane for info.
    The little gifs inside the pop up box is also clickable.

Enjoy.
    Cool - who is tracking them in that map? The public?
    Hi,
    Not quite sure. It looks like the community has something to do with it, but it also looks like the gov [other] could also have a finger in the pudding.
    The about button on the top right gives more info.

It has been said that the clues/truth is always left in front of us, its just down to us to open that door.
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

bodixa (4th April 2011)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,796 times in 2,657 posts

go to aircrap.org and you will find a huge amount of information.
    regards, corson

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

bodixa (4th April 2011), Bryn ap Gwilym (4th April 2011)

6. Link to Post #24
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

Enjoy.
    Hi,
    Not quite sure. It looks like the community has something to do with it, but it also looks like the gov [other] could also have a finger in the pudding.

It has been said that the clues/truth is always left in front of us, its just down to us to open that door.
    So if I see a plane that I think might be suspect, I can check it against scheduled flights... on that map...? And if it's not on the map...then it would be suspicious.

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Hi Muzz,

I am from Edinburgh, but now live in Haddington (17 miles outside Edinburgh).

Todays chemtrailing was pretty obvious, its gotten so bad i reckon we are being hit at least 4 or 5 days a week. I think they may also be spraying at night, there are some mornings when i look up at the sky and it's just a very pure white, no blue sky showing at all, really bizarre yet no one takes any notice?

Keep posting the photos, i have some i will dig out and upload to.

Gary

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deegang For This Post:

Floor (5th April 2011), Lord Sidious (5th April 2011), Muzz (5th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #26
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

REMEMBER - Do not forget about Sylphs. You have this power to call in the angelic helpers. They will assist. Try it and you will see. It is amazing.

This is a new index page devoted to examing the recent activity of Sylphs in transmuting, neutralizing, and destroying the noxious substances being sprayed as chemtrails. The deployment of orgone generators has apparently played a significant role in helping to bring about this remarkable development. If you are new to this subject, start by reading the oldest article at the bottom and work your way up to the most recent articles at the top.

"Sylph" is the name given to air elementals by the ancient Greeks. If the subject of Sylphs is new to you, you can learn more by reading this essay from ZS Livingstone written in 2004 (http://educate-yourself.org/zsl/sylp...s06jun04.shtml)

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/sylph...ailindex.shtml

Click image for larger version

Name:	5356411724_dd37d4e520_b.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	6684
    Last edited by loveandgratitude; 5th April 2011 at 06:11.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Floor (5th April 2011), giovonni (5th April 2011)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

Enjoy.
    Hi,

So if I see a plane that I think might be suspect, I can check it against scheduled flights... on that map...? And if it's not on the map...then it would be suspicious.
    Hi
    They will mostly show up on that map, but with false ID's & blank route etc.
    You can then do a search on the registration No ie - EI-DEM & cross reference with the likes of this. There are planespotting forums out there also. That is just one forum of many.

Edit:
    Here is a blog I done a few months back if anyonr is interested.
    Last edited by Bryn ap Gwilym; 4th April 2011 at 23:19. Reason: Added a link
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

bodixa (4th April 2011), Chelle (5th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

heres a few shots i have taken recently

Name:	IMG_20100808_122759.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	6675

Name:	IMG_20110112_150958.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	6676

Name:	DSCF0005.jpg
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	6677

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deegang For This Post:

giovonni (5th April 2011), Muzz (5th April 2011)

15. Link to Post #29
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

They will mostly show up on that map, but with false ID's & blank route etc.
    You can then do a search on the registration No ie - EI-DEM & cross reference with the likes of this. There are planespotting forums out there also. That is just one forum of many.
    Thanks. OK. How do we know they are false ID's, how do people establish what they are spraying and who is behind it?

Seems to me that humanity is doing a fairly efficient job of blindly poisoning itself from the ground up. I noted the Leeds pics on the aircrap.org site... but if you had lived in Leeds 100 years ago, as an adult male you would have been lucky to live beyond fifty due to either coal dust, asbestos, pollution or dysentery... caused by the industrial revolution. 200 years of rapid advancement and ill fore-thought stupidity running in tandem.

When we ask who is behind it.... the systemic poisoning of mankind ... the answer has to be WE are behind it. The consumer, the producer, the businessman.

There are a lot more planes in the sky these days. I just think it's that. But that's just me.

That said, if I find out who's doing it, they're mince meat.
    Last edited by bodixa; 5th April 2011 at 00:25.

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,350 times in 1,657 posts

HI folks

For those looking into this for the first time one thing that convinced me is when the trails dont show normal behaviour of passenger jets such as this one below.

This to me looks more liks crop spraying.

It gets interesting when viewing from space too

Source - http://wighttrails.wordpress.com/satellite/

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

Floor (5th April 2011), giovonni (5th April 2011), meeradas (5th April 2011), Spirithorse (6th April 2011)

18. Link to Post #31
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi Muzz

thankyou for that..

I love a good discussion and to think critically round these things rather than think the worst...

When I see those photos I think that's typical of the trails left if planes are circling of queuing...

It's also typical of short leisure flights... or military flights...

Seriously though, do we really think there are planes flying over the skies of the UK deliberately spraying poisons to cull the British Population?

I'm being deliberately argumentative for a reason, which is that the point needs to be made that claims like this are so serious they need to be acted upon...

And if they are false... or unsubstantiated... then that's another serious issue in itself.

Or am I just taking this too seriously? Seems like a serious business to me.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to bodixa For This Post:

Muzz (5th April 2011)

20. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Hi Muzz

thankyou for that..

I love a good discussion and to think critically round these things rather than think the worst...

Your absolutely right to question my friend. And I agree to some extent, its hard to say what the intention is with these. The one thing that I do believe is that there is something in the trails that never used to be there.

From G. Edward Griffin
    http://educate-yourself.org/cn/chemt...n07jul04.shtml

Anbd more
    http://educate-yourself.org/ct/

Why that is I dont know. There are many theories from nano particle smart dust to morgellons fibres.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post126432

As for the behavior of planes I have witnessed them first hand doing the wierdest things over my neck of the woods that bare no relation to normall traffic routes or circling paterns.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

bodixa (5th April 2011)

22. Link to Post #33
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

Default ...makes me sad

that's how it starts, almost every morning
    (pics made April 1st)

Name:	Dscn8009.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	6687Click image for larger version

Name:	Dscn8017.jpg
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	6686Click image for larger version

Name:	Dscn8030.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	6685

not a single natural cloud in the sky

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Floor (5th April 2011), giovonni (5th April 2011), jimbojp (5th April 2011), Lord Sidious (5th April 2011), Muzz (5th April 2011), PHARAOH (5th April 2011), Spirithorse (6th April 2011)

24. Link to Post #34
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Muzz (here)
    Hi Muzz

thankyou for that..

Your absolutely right to question my friend. And I agree to some extent, its hard to say what the intention is with these. The one thing that I do believe is that there is something in the trails that never used to be there.

From G. Edward Griffin
    http://educate-yourself.org/cn/chemt...n07jul04.shtml

Anbd more
    http://educate-yourself.org/ct/

Why that is I dont know. There are many theories from nano particle smart dust to morgellons fibres.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post126432

As for the behavior of planes I have witnessed them first hand doing the wierdest things over my neck of the woods that bare no relation to normall traffic routes or circling paterns.
    Thanks muzz - these are really great links that show both sides of the coin. Appreciated.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to bodixa For This Post:

Muzz (5th April 2011)

26. Link to Post #35
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

I hold the same view as Bodixa above and would like to know what is going on. I've never seen a chemtrail.

The Chemtrail Conspiracy Theory has three popular working hypotheses at this time....

There are currently three main hypothesis:

Weather Modification

Humans have had the ability to physically affect the weather since learning how to seed clouds in 1946, or possibly 1880. The popular conception of weather manipulation is limited to cloud seeding, but the possibility that the extents of our abilities may have progressed in the meantime is definitely plausible. The fact that the military is very interested in weather control is no secret and many propose that the Chemtrail Phenomena is a part of this. If true, what is the goal of the weather modification and what negative effects could it have on the environment? NASA is currently conducting several programs that are studying the effects of contrails on weather and the effects do not appear to be beneficial.

Population Control

The use of chemical and biological agents by a government against it's own people is, unfortunately, a historical fact. Even unintentional accidents can occur. But, some people suggest that Chemtrails could actually be part of a program to reduce the population and many feel Chemtrails have caused them to become ill and perhaps they are right. If the Chemtrails contain biological agents then people already weakened by other factors may have even died as a result of the additional strain on their systems, but could such a diabolical purpose be the ultimate goal? History has taught that even the most unconscionable schemes can be made into reality by men filled with fear and hate, and with such weapons in the hands of government we must remain vigilant until answers are forthcoming.

Inoculation Program

Chemical and biological weapons have been used for centuries but have recently entered the world stage as a primary threat. Biological agents have the ability to spread and multiply in casualties. These bioweapons are easy to produce and difficult, but possible, to defend against. The recent actions of the military to require anthrax vaccines for all service personnel show that this matter is of high importance. Some propose that the government may be quietly releasing bioagents to vaccinate citizens via the air. This could account for reported illnesses since a vaccine sometimes makes a person sick. Municipal water supplies might not be universal enough and could be easily sampled and tested, but everyone breathes the air. And the federal government rules the air.

The Scientific Method

1. Observe some aspect of the Universe.
    2. Invent a tentative description, called a hypothesis, that is consistent with what you have observed.
    3. Use the hypothesis to make predictions.
    4. Test those predictions by experiments or further observations and modify the hypothesis in the light of your results.
    If the hypothesis needs to be modified repeat steps 3 and 4 until there are no discrepancies between theory and experiment and/or observation.

The application of these steps as applied to the phenomena:

1. The long-lasting trails that have been described as unusual by many are the area of interest in this study. Is there such a thing as a Chemtrail, a man-made addition to natural phenomena, that can be detected?

2. Hypothesis: There is a new type of trail that is not consistent with normal contrail persistence and normal contrail formation physics.

3. An analysis of trails, contrails and the presumed Chemtrails, should show whether any such anomaly was present. The prediction is that if the given hypothesis is true then there will be evidence that there is a category of trail that exhibits persistence inconsistent with and beyond verified normal contrails.
    To be valid, a hypothesis must be disprovable, or falsifiable. This hypothesis is falsifiable if inconsistent data is not found.

27. Link to Post #36
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I am very concerned about the issue of chemtrails. The debate, chemtrails vs persistent contrails has been going on for too long and has provided no concrete proof imo, just opinion and speculation and lots of nice photos! (I've taken plenty myself!)
    If there is a deliberate programme of spraying happening, where are these planes coming from? what airports are being used? does anybody know?
    If someone could gain entry to these airports and examine theses planes we could put and end to this debate one way or another.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to jimbojp For This Post:

meeradas (5th April 2011)

29. Link to Post #37
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

We have been getting them in early morning here i had taken this photo when i got home from work early morning was trying to enjoy the sun rise but as you can see they had been hard at work as usaul. http://img541.imageshack.us/i/chemtrails20110311.jpg/

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Thefrenzy1978 For This Post:

meeradas (6th April 2011)

31. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

When I have observed Chemtrails they always seem to follow the Sun around, as the Sun moves across the sky so do the sprayers following the path of the Sun.

I took these photos earlier in the year (England, Yorkshire)
    Last edited by Andrew; 5th April 2011 at 13:29.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andrew For This Post:

giovonni (5th April 2011), jimbojp (5th April 2011), meeradas (6th April 2011), Muzz (5th April 2011), Spirithorse (6th April 2011)

33. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Thankyou bodixa and icecold for your sharp, questioning intelects. We all need to be chalenged about our veiws of what is going on.

Icecold I think you need to add smart dust to your hypothesis list.

Lets not underestimate what they are capable of.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post191305

With respect

PS just found another for the list - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post191415

And check these pix out - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post190220
    Last edited by Muzz; 5th April 2011 at 23:12.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

gigha (5th April 2011), giovonni (5th April 2011), meeradas (6th April 2011), Spirithorse (6th April 2011)

35. Link to Post #40
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts
    Last edited by meeradas; 6th April 2011 at 02:27. Reason: more

36. The Following User Says Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Thefrenzy1978 (6th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast