+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Classified docs on "Nano Domestic Quell" DoD kill-switch program

1. Link to Post #41
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Default Re: Classified docs on "Nano Domestic Quell" DoD kill-switch program

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    As from George Ure, he was shocked but I'm sure the "Bill H Weld" convo has now not passed him by....

http://urbansurvival.com/blog/2013/1...ested-readers/

Quote Advisory for Peoplenomics Subscribers, Interested Readers
    Posted on October 13, 2013
    As you may know, the topic of Peoplenomics this weekend was a purely hypothetical solution to the devastating consequences of an economic collapse that would involve the mass euthanizing of Americans.

As happens so often, what is envisioned in our report is being overtaken by events revealing themselves on the web.

This weekend, writer Dr. Bill Weld has released documents which allege that the Defense Advanced Projects Agency (DARPA) has an active program in place which is releasing nano-devices into American food and water supplies and that by January of 2014 (less than 3-months from now) more than 98% of the US population will be effected.

While we cannot attest to the accuracy of the report, the idea seems to be that once dispersed, the nano-devices which could theoretically operate at the cellular level, could be activated by radio transmissions from such sources as cell phone towers and airborne drones.

The balance of the article is available here, along with links to purported documents. What this means if true is that the government has developed an illegal KILL SWITCH with which to attack its own population.

We leave it to you to discern whether the report is accurate, although the economic rationale for a planned die-off of humans, does make unfortunate actuarial sense as outlined in our hypothecated outlook for Peoplenomics readers.
    Thanks to George Ure
    He does not say that he knows of this guy, just quotes him, is that right?? that my impression, and he does somewhat agree that the plonkers would invent and do something like that given the chance.

Regards Avid, we wait and see.

roman

2. Link to Post #42
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Just got this from his blog

Sunday, October 13, 2013
    Shills and trolls, go back under your rocks.

I will be releasing a video later today that addresses every single lie that has been told about me over the past few days on the Internet.

But I need your help. I cannot do this alone. I am being attacked from all sides.

My son is sick. We have received death threats. The last thing I want to do is waste time on the Internet all day, going around on Facebook and on my videos, addressing and commenting on every little lie that has been told. But I will be damned if my reputation is going to be trashed like this on my watch.

I want to move on to bigger issues. We have an audio recording of one of the death threats left on my land-line phone at home, captured by a recorder one of my private detective friends set up. I want to make a video about that, get that out.

I want to talk more about the documents. More about what my friend in the DoD has told me. I want to get serious information out there, but I've got to deal with the lies before they get out of hand, and I plan to.

This all has fired me up and given me a second wind. My health has returned, my color is back. Seeing my son hurting, my daughter hurting, seeing my reputation being put through a meat grinder like this -- I have to be strong. I have to be there for my family. I'm not going to back down.

My god, they're putting nano-bots in our water and food supply. You think they can't do that? You think our government doesn't have that technology? You think they just sit on their hands all day, twiddling their thumbs, with their billions-a-year black projects and R&D budgets?

Wake up, folks. We don't have much time left. And we don't have time for this piddly, nit-picky crap. But I will address it, I can promise you that, so there is no doubt, no question as to the truthfulness of what I am saying and presenting to you.

But I can't do it alone. I need help, the help of those who trust me.

In Christ,

Dr. Bill H. Weld

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Limor Wolf (13th October 2013), panopticon (14th October 2013)

4. Link to Post #43
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

This is his new video, again he has not shown himself on it, just voice, we watch and wait for progression here if any, not to happy about how he is going with this.

In this video, I go through the lies and obfuscations that are being said about me by very aggressive shills and paid government agent provocateurs. I address, in detail, every, single lie that is being said about me, and I refute them:

* I am NOT this Justin Tribble hoaxer, and I address, in detail, why.
    * I address extensively the photo used of my son's arm and explain it.
    * My records are online and available to anyone, if you do the research.
    * There is NO "misspelling" in the documents I released, and I explain why they are saying this (hint: to distract you!).
    * I am who I say I am, but I am being attacked relentlessly.
    * I explain in detail why the lies being told about me are laughable.
    * The shills attacking me are supercilious, and plainly behaving as paid government shills. Some of them appear to be borderline, and have made death threats.

Please understand I am under aggressive attack, my life is being threatened and my children are sick.

I need your prayers now, more than ever. I NEED YOUR SUPPORT, now, more than ever. Please listen to all of the video. Please listen to my words and understand they are truthful.

I will also be posting further documentation and proofs of who I am in the coming days, including proof of my past tenure as a lawyer and proof of my time as a doctor.

God bless and in Christ,

Dr. Bill H. Weld

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

panopticon (14th October 2013)

6. Link to Post #44
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Have just received an email response from the Doctor. Can't send it yet. at work no facilities with blackberry pad. Talk later

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

panopticon (14th October 2013), ThePythonicCow (14th October 2013)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,361 times in 4,613 posts

This is so stupid, forgive me, he claims to be 72 year old retired attorney , no way this is a voice of 72 year old. Could be his son, taking over the old mans accounts , beware strange things happen these days .
    Someone should notify LA police .

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

earthadvocate (15th October 2013), panopticon (14th October 2013), Referee (15th October 2013), ROMANWKT (14th October 2013)

10. Link to Post #46
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

It has been a wet cold day (not unheard of for Spring but mid-October is a bit much) and I decided to prove myself wrong.

I can accept his explanation to do with the photo by the way. No reason not to. It makes sense and as he's reporting as being 72 then it does make sense him not being computer literate. I also have to say that my partner said "He sounds like Mr Mackey from South Park" and when he said "M'Kay" at one stage in his video response we rolled around laughing. Sorry, guess you had to be there...

I looked again at his LinkedIn account (which he's updated) and did a genealogical search on him, his wife, his mother and father. While there were a few John Weld's (one even had a matching birth year [1894] from the 1920 US Census) I couldn't come up with a match for a John William Weld (1894-1952)(maybe his father wasn't listed correctly,and possibly remarried later on to Matilda after Bill was born, yet I found no evidence of this) or a Matilda Lynn Lewiston (1909-1981).

The search I did of Nevada business names didn't bring up a Bill H. Weld and Associates (didn't bring up a Bill or William Weld anything either) so I'm at a loss. I couldn't even find a mention of him at the websites of the various foundations he reports as being a member of.

Is there a Las Vegas "Run For The Cure" sponsored by Sun Life Financial? I can find a Race For The Cure but they seem to have no affiliation with Sun Life that I can see. Interestingly though Sun Life Financial does support the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation's Run For The Cure program in Canada though their employees so maybe they do a similar thing in Las Vegas (but is there a 'Run For The Cure' there for him to co-Chair?).

I must admit that I've had a good look for Dr Bill H. Weld online and I haven't found anything to back up his identity.

Most peculiar.
    Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    Last edited by panopticon; 14th October 2013 at 13:02.
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

avid (14th October 2013), ROMANWKT (14th October 2013), Snookie (18th October 2013)

12. Link to Post #47
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

This stupid Bastard is playing games, its no email, very large print BS, read it.

The voice on the video is false, he is pretending, he is talking crap, and as everybody cant find him, this is just a hoax, plonkers BS. will not continue, as I and others have told him that there is no trace of him, he has not responded positively to that query, so goodbye Dr dickhead.

Will not respond, any Mod would you please close if you read this

Warmest regards to all

roman

Dr. Bill H. Weld's Intelligence Report
    View this email in your browser
    Dr. Bill H. Weld's Intelligence Report
    Dr. Weld's URGENT Updates

Creator of LongIslandMediumFake.com has a warning for the public

Dear Long Island Medium Fake.com Fans,

Thank you for signing up to our mailing list (if you would like to opt-out of future mailings, please see the bottom of this email for instructions).

*** 10/14/13 UPDATE ***

THEY WANT TO KILL ME.

We have received dozens of death threats from anonymous sources, including the following statements:

"Watch out bill, monday October 14th we are warning you, if you continue to share the information on any media outlet, we will make sure you are unable to EVER post again online, this is your final warning."

"We know where your live, we know your full name, we know your families address, we know everything about you, if you do not close your youtube channel before the end of this week you will have only yourself to blaim for the suffering."

PLEASE SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE. THE POLICE REFUSE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS.

I have also posted a video refuting every LIE told about me recently on the internet:

12 lies they are saying about me -- refuted and debunked -- by Dr. Bill H. Weld

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZuhKdL4so0

I have posted two new videos of great urgency:

URGENT: I have been given horrifying classified docs & info -- Dr. Bill H. Weld

They've done something to harm my children. -- Dr. Bill H. Weld

Please listen to both videos and read the descriptions below them for the full story.

---

As some of you may know, after a lifetime working as a lawyer and a doctor, I've met a number of people -- through my golf country club memberships and through social gatherings; these are people who are very "high up" in government, in the military and in the corporate world. I've always held my views close to my vest, which has resulted in a lot of people quietly confessing to me some of their more personal knowledge -- some might call it "sensitive" information.

Most recently, I've heard things from my sources in the State Department and the U.S. Department of Defense that concern me. I think the public needs to know about it. So, I've put together a few YouTube videos that go into considerable detail:

Military insiders: "They've told me to shut up." -- Dr. Bill H. Weld's Intelligence Report
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E3hzRdmofA

Military insiders: "Stock market crash in mid-October" -- Dr. Bill H. Weld's Intelligence Report
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1HQR0sVlpQ

Military insiders say "something big is coming" -- Dr. Bill H. Weld's Intelligence Report
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq8LF66to3s

My Intelligence Report is a private, invitation-only, subscription-based report I've been mailing across the U.S. since 1993. I've never released any of the things I write about to the public before, but some of what I've been told needs to be shared with everyone.

God willing, with the help of my son, Bill Jr. (who is a lot more computer-savvy than I am), my health will hold up long enough for me to share all this information.

I'm going to do my best in the coming days and weeks to post new updates to our You Tube channel.

Please see my official web site for the most recent information: http://billhweld.blogspot.com

All the best,

Dr. Bill H. Weld
    Web Fraud Squad
    LongIslandMediumFake.com

Dr. Weld on YouTube
    Dr. Weld on Facebook
    Dr. Weld on Twitter
    Dr. Weld on LinkedIn
    Facebook
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Twitter
    Long Island Medium Fake.com
    Long Island Medium Fake.com
    Copyright © 2013 Web Fraud Squad, All rights reserved.

unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Agape (14th October 2013)

14. Link to Post #48
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Copy of Project Camelot blog about the Doc

HOLD UP! There are some red flags with this "Bill Weld." First, the picture he posted of his son's arm (see his video where he talks about the skin rash) that was titled "Photo of my son's arm" is actually a 2011 photo from the Wikipedia commons. Look up the Wiki article "Steroid Atrophy" and you'll see it right there, just flipped horizontally. Second, on the first page of the document he released, throw that into photoshop and decrease the brightness, increase contrast and you will see that the document number and page count on the bottom left have been lifted from another document, as evidenced by the poor eraser editing around the numbers. And third, notice how the lines, specs, etc... on that photocopied/scanned document are somewhat messy up close, but the title of the document is very very clean -- as if it were added in photoshop. Document info says he used Photoshop CS 5.1 Mac (that by itself proves nothing, just saying). So don't risk your reputation pushing this guy until you've vetted him. I think he's a hoaxer or shill, and I doubt a real Bill H. Weld even exists.
    6 1

Share ›

Justjojo M T
    • 16 hours ago

Don't be too quick to dismiss this man...we know that the elite would do everything possible to discredit anyone with info this explosive. He just put out a vid (Sunday eve.) that addresses most of the doubts people are having. We all know the monsters can purge records from the internet, create false associations between Dr. Weld and known hoaxsters, circulate doctored documents for people to take apart and 'debunk;, and more. What we need is to identify samples of these nanobots in our food and water supply, if they exist, if they're not too difficult to detect.

Share ›
    M T Justjojo
    • 39 minutes ago

You're right, and now that Bill has posted a video refuting the accusations, I'm back to being neutral on the issue of his credibility. I think the best proof Bill could give, would be obtaining/releasing the other 98 pages of that document. Page count says 100, we saw 2 so far. Why release the rest? Because it's very hard for a hoaxer to fake a full 100 pages, whereas 2 are quite feasible. // That said, if the nano devices are real, then theoretically you ought to be able to fry them out with an EMP pulse from a coil connected to the flash circuit of a disposable camera, provided you don't have pacemakers or anything like that. Flash circuits have deadly high voltage, don't attempt this unless you know all safety procedures. Just saying, it might be a way out.

Share ›

Dr. Bill H. Weld
    • 9 hours ago

Dr. Weld has released a YouTube video refuting every lie that has been circulated about him in recent days. In addition to that, we are receiving multiple death threats daily, from a wide range of anonymous sources. Please take the time to research Dr. Weld's side of the story before believing the lies being spread about him. Thank you, Dr. Weld's webmaster, Chris.

"12 lies they are saying about me -- refuted and debunked -- by Dr. Bill H. Weld"

http://youtu.be/uZuhKdL4so0

Share ›

Puppy the Guinea Pig
    • 17 hours ago

If Kerry researched EVERY whistleblower that crossed her path, she would need to clone herself 20 times over...its simply not possible due to the volume of info that comes her way and time constraints. I am grateful for the research and info others are posting here- fear mode is the enemy of spiritual progress to a better society. The internet is full of garbage designed only to evoke fear. We have to collaborate together, sharing info and research to dig the truth out of the sludge of disinfo.

Share ›

sidders2 Puppy the Guinea Pig
    • 12 hours ago

That's absolute rubbish. All i'm saying is she should research anybody she is intending to post on the site, which doesn't amount to that many people. And it really doesn't take all that long to verify i few tidbits on each one.

Share ›

wooddragon
    • 2 days ago

http://www.thegovernmentrag.co...

Share ›

Michael Chappell wooddragon
    • 2 days ago

Checked it out. So far all that has been verified abt the guy is that nothing is verifiable. Par for the course, on either side of the coin and I would think especially if the leak is legit, given the nature. I would think that if the nanoparticles exist and are already distributed then they can be identified under a microscope in samples from the products listed and in the consumers of them. If this is something that many people are capable of doing then "the proof is in the pudding".

Share ›

Eric Gabriel
    • 2 days ago

Done!

Share ›

Michael Chappell
    • 2 days ago

I was thinking about this and it seems to me that this type of op would not have a paper trail. I am one of the good guys, but if I was running a program that was intended to genocide people I would definitely not outline it in a document or on a email or in any copiable or capturable format. Especially something that would be the biggest threat to mankind since Hitler. Those in positions to view something like this are human (mostly) and chances are ( I would hope) someone would have objections at least internally which would threaten the entire operation if leakable docs exist. Does this make sense to anyone else? I hope and pray this is one leak that turns out to be fake.

Share ›

Justjojo
    • 2 days ago

The documents are released now, on his blog, same link.....share widely! On MSM sites, not just truther pages.....time is short.

Share ›

wayne tom
    • 2 days ago

I first heard about these nano implants a few months ago from "answers from an alien..." youtube. They claim to neutralize it when it is activated by the elites. Here's the youtube: https://youtube.com/watch?v...

Share ›

oort wayne tom
    • 2 days ago

Video 102 from above source also mentions the nano particle trigger.

Share ›

• 3 days ago

He did release the documents today on his blog. Operation Nano Quell. May he and his family be safe!

Share ›

Shelley Szajner
    • 3 days ago

Without Divine intervention, or some serious help from our Resistance Team (Positive Military, White Dragon Society, Galactic Forces), I don't see how this is going to end well. I do subscribe to the scholar John Lash's belief that the Aeon Sophia (Gaia) is going to make her correction when all seems lost, which is right about now from where I am standing. I sent prayers to Dr. Weld and his family.

Share ›

• 3 days ago

Without Divine intervention, or some serious help from out Resistance Team (Positive Military, White Dragon Society, Galactic Forces), I don't see how this is going to end well. I do subscribe to the scholar John Lash's belief that the Aeon Sophia (Gaia) is going to make her correction when all seems lost, which is right about now from where I am standing. I sent prayers to Dr. Weld and his family.

Share ›

belelegozi .
    • 3 days ago

to add to the madness to the board of dots you can connect this one here link this is a bill that was just passed recently by the house.on mass deaths. bodies to be buried with in 48hrs.(regardless religious beliefs.i also wanted to add that recently in PUERTO RICO a confirmation of a rumor that went viral exposing the knowledge of body bags being delivered by the thousands to all hospitals not to mention photos and videos of a FEMA plane unloading .you got it the famous black coffins by the thousands has been confirmed by officals.but they are saying that they expect a trunami.could be related or not .Puerto Rico Receiving Body Bags & Coffins Eyewitness Not Rumor ...

Share ›

belelegozi .
    • 3 days ago

yes i think the info needs to go viral he made a video on youtube with revmichellehopkins spelled as written it is very powerful he explains how this particle is a nano smaller than a grain of sand barely visible it has been put in our waters since 1995.the saddest part of this is that this is trigured through a frequency and will kill billions in a matter of months.acting and looking like a flu like virus.

Share ›

15. Link to Post #49
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

This is what Kerry has to say about this as an Update from Camelot.

UPDATE: Regardless of the "noise" out there on the net, please be aware that the Secret Government has been putting nano into chemtrails for years and no doubt other things as well such as food, clothing and soils and they can be triggered by electromagnetic weapons or other means. See the important work of Anthony Sanchez and Camelot interviews regarding the Lockheed Martin whistlleblower concerning the Project Leonid network of Nano Satellites currently self-replicating and artificially intelligent in our skies and in low Earth orbit.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

earthadvocate (15th October 2013), Referee (15th October 2013)

17. Link to Post #50
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Latest video and info for tomorrows crash, he says

This is my latest update, with more information from my source in the DoD.

The economic collapse has begun, folks.

We are under constant attack from paid internet shills. We receive death threats daily. Please pray for us, pray for my wife, Helena, my son, Bill Jr., my daughters, Katherine and Grace. We need your help more than ever.

If you need to contact me, please feel free to email me personally: billhweld@yahoo.com

In Christ,

Dr. Bill H. Weld

18. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,429 times in 32,920 posts

-------

The Avalon staff received this message on the contact form an hour ago.

This is a reminder to us all about our responsibility in posting unsubstantiated alarming information without carefully checking it out first.

Some alarming information is all too true. But a lot of it is not.

Hello,

Last night I signed up to become a member of the forum and am currently going through the acceptance process.

I did want to get a message to Romanwkt concerning the Nano domestic quell hoax. This greatly upset my 21 year old son for the last 2 days so I and my younger son started inquiries into it.

We read the threads and also found another great distortion of this individual's story. The so called DOD document that he is portraying as authentic is a hoax.

If you study what is suppose to be the cover sheet of the official DOD Seal, it is fake. If you bring up the actual Seal from the DOD web site, the differences are obvious. The Stars around the fringe are not even close for example as well as a few other problems with it.

If you could please pass this on to the forum we would greatly appreciate it as this guy is really up setting a lot of people, especially young people like my son.

Thank you,

[name provided but withheld here]

19. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (17th October 2013), Christine (17th October 2013), fifi (17th October 2013), Flash (17th October 2013), Gardener (17th October 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (19th October 2013), MorningSong (17th October 2013), mountain_jim (17th October 2013), panopticon (18th October 2013), ROMANWKT (17th October 2013), Snookie (18th October 2013), Sophocles (17th October 2013), ThePythonicCow (18th October 2013), ulli (17th October 2013)

20. Link to Post #52
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)

This is my latest update, with more information from my source in the DoD.

The economic collapse has begun, folks.

We are under constant attack from paid internet shills. We receive death threats daily. Please pray for us, pray for my wife, Helena, my son, Bill Jr., my daughters, Katherine and Grace. We need your help more than ever.

If you need to contact me, please feel free to email me personally: billhweld@yahoo.com

In Christ,

Dr. Bill H. Weld
    Why does that guy sound like Mr. Mackey from South Park.

21. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,704 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Why does that guy sound like Mr. Mackey from South Park.
    Because it is also a cartoon.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (17th October 2013), panopticon (18th October 2013), ROMANWKT (17th October 2013)

23. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,429 times in 32,920 posts

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MMLnEGOfvaE
    Well, his 'source' was 100% wrong. No US debt default happened today -- and now cannot happen till early next year.

The 'trolls and shills' may be angry because all the indicators seem to be that Dr Weld is spreading false information, whether sincerely or not.

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (17th October 2013), Agape (17th October 2013), avid (17th October 2013), fifi (17th October 2013), Gardener (17th October 2013), jagman (17th October 2013), mab777 (17th October 2013), MorningSong (17th October 2013), panopticon (18th October 2013), Peace&Love (17th October 2013), peterspm (17th October 2013), Redstar Kachina (18th October 2013), ROMANWKT (17th October 2013), SilentFeathers (17th October 2013), ulli (17th October 2013)

25. Link to Post #55
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

The Avalon staff received this message on the contact form an hour ago.

This is a reminder to us all about our responsibility in posting unsubstantiated alarming information without carefully checking it out first.

Some alarming information is all too true. But a lot of it is not.

Hello,

Last night I signed up to become a member of the forum and am currently going through the acceptance process.

I did want to get a message to Romanwkt concerning the Nano domestic quell hoax. This greatly upset my 21 year old son for the last 2 days so I and my younger son started inquiries into it.

We read the threads and also found another great distortion of this individual's story. The so called DOD document that he is portraying as authentic is a hoax.

If you study what is suppose to be the cover sheet of the official DOD Seal, it is fake. If you bring up the actual Seal from the DOD web site, the differences are obvious. The Stars around the fringe are not even close for example as well as a few other problems with it.

If you could please pass this on to the forum we would greatly appreciate it as this guy is really up setting a lot of people, especially young people like my son.

Thank you,

[name provided but withheld here]

Thank you Bill for putting this to my/our attention, your comment is well deserved.

Dear Member and son

First let me apologize to you for upsetting you and your son, its the last thing that I would ever do to a young person as he is, as you can see I have contributed nothing to the content of this thread, other than my feeling about it on post 47 and apologize for my profanity involving this person that is spreading nonsense with my help.

I thought as I had given up there, that if the moderators wanted to close it, they could with my blessing, but seeing it in the morning again and new nonsense appearing, I just continued to post the nonsense until it would resolve itself as a hoax and nonsense, and as Our Bill Ryan illustrated rightly, his informers are a nonsense just as he is. You may of noticed that I did not add to the post this morning, as I felt the hoax has completed itself with the defunked prediction by his super informers about the coming crash.

I have a 16 year old daughter who know all there is to know, I started early and she is wised up with all, and follows her own now, only had one upset and that's was the planet X possibility soon, that upset her for a while and she got over it, so far the stronger for it.

I sincerely hope that I have not caused lasting upsets with you both, as not to continue with your application and necessary support form people like yourselves who had woken up.

My sincerest apologies, and my warmest regards to you and your son

Roman
    Last edited by ROMANWKT; 17th October 2013 at 18:12.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

avid (17th October 2013), Bill Ryan (18th October 2013), fifi (17th October 2013), jagman (17th October 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (19th October 2013), panopticon (18th October 2013), Peace&Love (17th October 2013)

27. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,782 times in 2,666 posts

False flag to see our reactions strikes again - very sad. I got prepared at least, and that is a lot off my mind. Everyone here seems to mean well, and that is heartening. That poor lady stenographer who was taken for 'medical evaluation' today, and spoke the truth, has certainly hit a note in the alternative news.

Let's hope there isn't going to be a 'next time' that is contrived to pit us all against each other.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

28. The Following User Says Thank You to avid For This Post:

ROMANWKT (18th October 2013)

29. Link to Post #57
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

I did an extensive search for Dr William "Bill" Holden Weld (and permutations on that name) and found no evidence that he existed prior to, from memory, August 2012. To me it appeared to be a constructed identity and the more detail provided the more this was backed up. I can not say that he either exists or does not exist as a real person. The online evidence points towards it being a construct and this is what I have said. The various census databases and genealogical sources I used may have missing data (I imagine in the pre-war period data collection was not without omissions) however when I investigated his peripheral claims I was unable to find information on his participation in these organisations and in some cases the organisation itself (ie. co-Chair of 'Run For The Cure' marathon in Las Vegas, Nevada). I did this so other members did not need to.

I reported this and then left this thread as I didn't wish to contribute to its continuation.

I am sorry that this thread has caused upset to the applying member and family. Some of the topics discussed on the Avalon forum can be confronting. While it is useful to be aware of the subject matter I would hope that members and visitors alike are able to remember that while there are forces at work with specific destructive agenda's they are opposed by not only real whistle blowers (who I have nothing but admiration for) but also by many layers and levels of power that operate beyond these agendas.
    Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    Last edited by panopticon; 18th October 2013 at 01:41.
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

avid (18th October 2013), Bill Ryan (18th October 2013), Gardener (18th October 2013), Limor Wolf (18th October 2013), ROMANWKT (18th October 2013), Snookie (18th October 2013), ThePythonicCow (18th October 2013)

31. Link to Post #58
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,646 times in 689 posts

Quote Posted by earthadvocate (here)
    In response to the picture in wikipedia
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=6M2E9...ature=youtu.be
    I'm sorry, but it's very naive of him to think that with the extreme claims he is making that no one would try to verify or debunk his claims. I'm referring to the picture he posted that he originally claimed was his sons arm.
    Last edited by Snookie; 18th October 2013 at 17:53.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snookie For This Post:

avid (18th October 2013), ROMANWKT (19th October 2013)

33. Link to Post #59
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi all

If you wish to follow the real experiment that are and have been going on with Nano Tech, go to Bobd thread with really great explanation of where they are at with this.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ogy-triggering

This stuff is real

Warmest regards to you all

roman

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Bob (19th October 2013), Eram (19th October 2013), Limor Wolf (19th October 2013), panopticon (19th October 2013)

35. Link to Post #60
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Hoax or not, I already avoid all products on that list and would advise others to do likewise. Being in NZ makes it easy to stay away from public swimming pools in the U.S. To expect a 1% infection rate from that alone is extremely optimistic and had me calling BS on yet another disinfo doc Kerry posted.

But I do agree with the product list boycott and also know that Kerry gets it right sometimes, just not this time. eg...her support of Karen Hudes is well founded. Her support of the 'super soldiers' (super psychos) is not IMO.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Bob (19th October 2013), ROMANWKT (19th October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast