+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Proof of the Existence of A Super Agency

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Default Proof of the Existence of A Super Agency

There's so much about whether Jesus is real or not as if that proves God or doesn't, to me that is such a non argument. You got the Romans and you got a Jewish turncoat... what do you expect... i.e. you are going to to get half answers, secret codes, manipulations, politics, ...

Point is the harder sciences are proving that life doesn't happen randomly, whatever "God" is ... the fact is he/she/it IS....

thank goodness this isn't preachy at all, quite the contrary... the 3D visualization of DNA in action was just phenomenal... the more you learn, the more you realize you don't know... this should really make you stop to ponder...

And although there may 'forms' of multiple universes, it can't be in the sense that the "irrationalists" (lol) are proposing... because that would just be the most inelegant model of the universe... and the last description anyone would ascribe to science and nature is "inelegant dumb luck..."

and I completely disagree that if you had an infinite number of monkeys typing on an infinite number of keyboards that you would get Shakespeare... it should be obvious to anyone... that it would never happen... you would just have an infinite number of completely incoherent jumbles of keystrokes and an infinite number of wasted good bond paper!! In fact the metaphor is a clear example for even the simplest mind to comprehend... hmmm.... anyhow that is just so obvious, I don't why know one has ever called this out before? (that I know...) i.e. who are we kidding?...

"Darwin's fears turned out to be true..." The "Church" of Darwin was probably a Freemason anti-Religion (Vatican) campaign that took on a life of it's own... and now they can't stop taking the money...) Exposes Evolution theory as an 'evolution' of hoax after hoax after hoax... apparently Darwinists still present scientifically disproven examples that they themselves have admitted were false! (not surprising...) and so on, and so on...

And there are some juicy sound bites of Dawkings the world's most 'famous' atheist, admitting in the existence of "some kind of super agency"... and being dumbfounded at a recalling one example of proven genetic evolution...(priceless) he's a paid shill imo...

Anyhow that's still my 2cents... lol... I hope people enjoy this as much as I did... puts your awe of the universe back into your heart... that natural humbleness when contemplating that majesty of the greater universe...

Spoiler alert... they try to "name" the "agency" responsible at the end ...( but obviously there had to be some "agency" with an "intention" to create this video... what did you think it just spontaneously formed itself? and evolved onto the internet? (LOL) say no more... and I don't think that is necessary again to give something so omnipresent a personality like man is always trying to do, but there you have it... i.e. you can skip the last 10 min.. (too sales pitchy for me)

Signs Of "God's" Existence - Documentary
    Last edited by sigma6; 12th October 2013 at 15:42.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

binemaya (12th October 2013), cursichella1 (13th October 2013), dianna (12th October 2013), gaiagirl (12th October 2013), Joseph McAree (12th October 2013), Kalamos (12th October 2013), Lifebringer (12th October 2013), Mulder (12th October 2013), naste.de.lumina (12th October 2013), spiritguide (12th October 2013), Star Tsar (13th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Default Re: Proof of the Existence of A Super Agency

Surprising difficult to find on the internet ... (hmm....)

Unlocking the Mystery of Life tells the story of contemporary scientists who are advancing a powerful but controversial idea—the theory of intelligent design. Using state-of-the-art computer animation, the video transports you into the interior of the living cell to explore systems and machines that bear the unmistakable hallmarks of design: Rotary motors that spin at 100,000 rpm. A biological information processing system more powerful than any computer network. And a thread-like molecule that stores instructions to build the essential components of every living organism on earth.

Irreducible Complexity
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

+ Reply to Thread