+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Terms and Conditions May Apply" - Documentary Movie - must see!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

Default "Terms and Conditions May Apply" - Documentary Movie - must see!

"TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY APPLY" - Documentary Movie

In depth investigation of how users of Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Pictagram, GPS, AT&T, android, iPhone, Kindle, Amazon, etc. give up their rights to ALL of their data when signing on to use these services. How they then sell it to companies like Axiom who compile detailed profiles on all of us, which they, in turn, sell to credit issuers, banks, prospective employers, FBI, CIA, NSA and other law enforcement, worldwide.

Featured, Julian Assange, Mark "gag me" Zuckerberg (Facebook), CEO of Google and others on both sides of the issue. Facebook and Google, in particular, rationalize some of their outright trickery ad nauseam. Further, how 911 legislation via the Patriot Act left us wide open for this.

Trailer is on YouTube and I rented it on Xfinity On Demand. It is probably on Netflix, too.
    Everyone needs to see this. Truly makes me ill however grateful to learn the depth of this.

Another preview from the Guardian.http://tinyurl.com/mx3hnqt
    Last edited by cursichella1; 15th October 2013 at 11:11. Reason: add link
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (15th October 2013), Agape (15th October 2013), Azt (15th October 2013), ceetee9 (15th October 2013), chocolate (15th October 2013), Corncrake (15th October 2013), Eram (17th October 2013), Gardener (16th October 2013), Krist (15th October 2013), Positive Vibe Merchant (15th October 2013), Reinhard (15th October 2013), RMorgan (15th October 2013), selinam (15th October 2013), sheme (15th October 2013), Wind (15th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Default Re: "Terms and Conditions May Apply" - Documentary Movie - must see!

I have been invaded by Delta on Google Chrome tried to remove it then I catch "mysearchdial" on Fire Fox as well every time I go to remove the program from the control board the screen freezes
    I am going to invest in anti spyware which is the best one for reasonable cost? advice appreciated

4. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member Richard S.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 times in 309 posts

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    I have been invaded by Delta on Google Chrome tried to remove it then I catch "mysearchdial" on Fire Fox as well every time I go to remove the program from the control board the screen freezes
    I am going to invest in anti spyware which is the best one for reasonable cost? advice appreciated
    Free!!!

http://www.malwarebytes.org/

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Richard S. For This Post:

cursichella1 (15th October 2013), Reinhard (15th October 2013), sheme (15th October 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Dear People of the Internet

We are all being spied on wether we like it or not ,wether we give concent or not. You can never stop their spying technology. They have Google and Microsoft on their side. Google reports your browsing and Microsoft made the software you run that has all sorts of legal back ends built in to spy on you.

Even Youtube does it , do your self a check , try this

right click on a video in you tube and select " settings " have a sift through the settings that allow youtube to look through your camera and listen in on your microphone. Have a look at how cute the all seeing eye is ...

There is no amount of security you can have on your computer that will stop this. I have a friend that is a director of intelligence for interenet operations for a enforcemnt agentcy ... he told me once when i posed him this question " how can i stop hackers ?" hoping he would get me some of his top end security programs .. You know what he told me ...

" Disconnect your PC from the net, drive out into the desert and bury it 6 foot under , then you might have a chance of privacy. "

Putting it mildly the tighter your security the more enticing it is to break in. So here is the sure fire way of havng absolute privacy on the net but you have to adhere to a few things and be dilligent at not making some basic mistakes.

First : Register your Wifi to a falce name and address. Only top up credit with cash transactions off line. This is easy to do but taskes alittle effort in the beginning.

Second : YOU MUST USE A NEW OR SECOND HAND SLAVE TERMINAL. Buy a cheap second hand terminal ( pc ) have it wiped and re formatted , buy one that DOES NOT HAVE CAMERA OR MICROPHONE INSTALLED.

Third : ONLY EVER USE THIS TERMINAL FOR BROWSING AND ON LINE ACTIVITY. DO NOT USE THIS FOR PERSONAL BANKING OR PERSONAL EMAILS ETC. Nothig that ties you to your real life.

Fourth : Use this termional to create fake email , fake facebook ,fake names , register the terminal name to a fake name and address , something that seems ordinary and not obvious.

6Th : NEVER USE OR REFER YOUR SELF TO YOUR NICK NAME OR ANY INFO THAT CAN GIVE CLUES AT TO WHO YOU REALLY ARE !!!
    ALWAYS SPELL CHECK BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING ( If you can be bothered )
    Your on line language needs to be different to your normal language ( going further into anonimity )

Now : what you do is encrypt the hard drive which is easy to do and keep the encryption key hidden in a place that only you know. If the terminal is ever found they can scan your hard drive and find everything , even if you wipe it , most the info is still there or at least enough togive clues of your activity. The encryption will make it just a tad harder for standard agentcies to get in , make sure you have your guest account off and your log in with a decent aphanumeric pass word that has caps and lower case as well as numbers. If you should ever get your PC taken you can always say its not yours , you just used it from time to time.

Now you can surf safely without a care in the world because the info your pc carries has nothing to do with YOU except for your on line activity , which if you are dilligent , will never tie you into who you really are.

This IS the only way.

Enjoy

Naniu

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

This is the end game of the Matrix... when you finally educate yourself to realize what is going on, the system has of course left you in the dust, entombed you in your own education, confronted with the labyrinthine monstrosity of that has been built around you... Welcome to the Matrix. Welcome to the "Machine"...

This came about by taking the last of the 3 basic components of the Natural Laws we were supposed to live according to. Do not harm other people. Do not damage other's property. And honour all your contracts... It's that last one that they have extended and distorting it into oblivion, until the threads of connection almost are barely discernible. Until you woke up one day and realized you no longer live in the world of your childhood. You contracted away your rights (for 'revocable' benefits) Gave up your freedom (to be an 'employee' (corporate slave) etc, etc ad nauseum... you sold your soul to an evil so pervasive and hidden, you didn't even realize it...

If there is any answer to this quagmire, Winston Shrout did provide a solution... and he said "I wouldn't need to teach you anything if you understood what was in this book" I haven't completed it yet it is voluminous and far down "the list" (almost 800 pages) but I know a couple of people who have and they swear by Winston's statement... 99% of our problems is not understanding "there" entire system is based on this legalistic extension of the contract aspect of our social 'obligation' Everything is statutory commercial contract law... thanks for the reminder, I am making it a goal to get this finished hopefully this year (or next if necessary)

George Mercier's "Invisible Contracts"
    http://www.constitution.org/mercier/incon.htm
    http://www.constitution.org/mercier/incon000.txt
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Gardener (16th October 2013)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Russia Issues Grave iPhone Warning: “Users Give Up All Rights”
    http://www.eutimes.net/2013/09/russi...up-all-rights/

A new report written by Ambassador Andrei Krutskikh from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) to Deputy Defense Minister Colonel General Oleg Ostapenko that is circulating in the Kremlin today warns that use of the new Apple iPhone 5 constitutes a “grave threat” to all Russian citizens in that merely by its use, “all users have given up their rights to the United States Government.”
    Ambassador Krutskikh is the Special Coordinator of the political use of information and communication technologies for the MoFA and was previously Chairman of the Group of UN Governmental Experts on the issue of international information security, and Chairman of the Expert Group on International Information Security of Shanghai Cooperation Organization.
    Deputy Defense Minister Ostapenko is tasked with the creation of “cyber troops” for the Ministry whose duties include monitoring and processing external information, as well as fighting cyber threats to the Motherland.
    At issue with the iPhone5, Ambassador Krutskikh warns in his report, is the biometric authentication used in these new smart phones which will let users unlock their device with a fingerprint.
    Though being marketed as a secure device because of this new fingerprint biometric feature, this report continues, the iPhone5 is, instead, the “holy grail” of spying devices due to the fact that its users, merely by using this feature, automatically give up all of their rights to privacy as afforded to them under the US Constitution…specifically their the constitutional protection of the Fifth Amendment, which guarantees that “no person shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself.”

This issue is “critical” for all Russian citizens to be aware of, Ambassador Krutskikh says, due to the United States National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) that codifies indefinite military detention without charge or trial into law for the first time in American history. The NDAA’s dangerous detention provisions also authorize President Obama — and all future US Presidents — to order the military to pick up and indefinitely imprison people captured anywhere in the world, far from any battlefield, for any reason at all.
    The most common US law all people in the world, including Russians, are subject to, this report says, is found in Section 9.5.5 of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) manual titled Money Laundering and Currency Crimes and whose provisions are so “overly broad” that nearly everyone on the planet is now looked upon by the Obama regime as a criminal.
    Critical to note is that the influential American technology website Wired.com has recently concurred with Ambassador Krutskikh’s dire assessment of the dangers posed by those using the new iPhone 5s by stating:
    “The privilege against self-incrimination is an important check on the government’s ability to collect evidence directly from a witness. The Supreme Court has made it clear that the Fifth Amendment broadly applies not only during a criminal prosecution, but also to any other proceeding “civil or criminal, formal or informal,” where answers might tend to incriminate us. It’s a constitutional guarantee deeply rooted in English law dating back to the 1600s, when it was used to protect people from being tortured by inquisitors to force them to divulge information that could be used against them.
    For the privilege to apply, however, the government must try to compel a person to make a “testimonial” statement that would tend to incriminate him or her. When a person has a valid privilege against self-incrimination, nobody — not even a judge — can force the witness to give that information to the government.
    But a communication is “testimonial” only when it reveals the contents of your mind. We can’t invoke the privilege against self-incrimination to prevent the government from collecting biometrics like fingerprints, DNA samples, or voice exemplars. Why? Because the courts have decided that this evidence doesn’t reveal anything you know. It’s not testimonial.”

With the Fifth Amendment rights now being stripped away from all users of the new iPhone5, Ambassador Krutskikh further states, all information contained on these smart phones, even the phone calls themselves, are able to not only be stored for all time by US police and intelligence agencies, but are now able to be used in Courts against them.
    Important to note, this report continues, is that evidence of the US collecting and storing all phone calls was confirmed in 2008 by the popular American actor Shia LaBeouf, who while being interviewed [see video HERE] gave evidence of his own phone calls being played back for him by US intelligence officials, and was further confirmed by FBI experts being interviewed after the Boston Marathon Bombings [see video HERE] who stated that all US phone companies record conversations that are able to be accessed by the NSA.
    Whereas previous calls recorded and stored by the NSA are not able to used in Court, this report warns, users of the new iPhone5 have no such protection anymore, no matter where their call was placed from, nor what their nationality is.
    Even worse, according to a recent article by Germany’s Der Spiegel, the NSA is able to infiltrate iPhones as they sync to a user’s computer via programs called scripts, which provide access to at least 38 additional iPhone features, meaning that all of this once private information can be used against people in the Courts too without any constitutional protections.
    With US Federal agencies now employing some 120,000 officers authorized to carry guns and make arrests, Ambassador Krutskikh concludes in his report, and the use of paramilitary SWAT teams in the US having reached epidemic proportions; being deployed between 100 and 150 times a day or 50,000 times yearly (a stark increase from the 3000 yearly deployments of the 1980s when violent crime rates were much higher) the numbers of iPhone5 users soon to be entrapped and imprisoned with no constitutional rights afforded to them can be expected to soar into the hundreds of thousands, if not the millions.
    Last edited by sigma6; 15th October 2013 at 22:37.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Gardener (16th October 2013)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

I am not sure about the eutimes site, it resolves to panama according to 'whois' that's not to say someone isn't using the panama deal as a cover. Do you know of any other source for this information?
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

+ Reply to Thread