+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Clash with Karen Hudes on Trunews (Broadcast of October 15th, 2013)

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,602 times in 21,522 posts

Default Re: Clash with Karen Hudes on Trunews (Broadcast of October 15th, 2013)

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    So, yes she has a message of hope but at the same time I have my doubts about the projected solutions.
    In my view, choosing messages based on what seems hopeful is misguided.

It's about understanding and awareness, and living one's life in accordance with that understanding and awareness.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (17th October 2013), Christine (17th October 2013), Curt (17th October 2013), KiwiElf (17th October 2013), learninglight (17th October 2013), Nickolai (17th October 2013), Operator (17th October 2013), Peace&Love (17th October 2013), RunningDeer (17th October 2013), T Smith (19th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,602 times in 21,522 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

I just listened to the show. I'm with Karen Hudes.

Rick Wiles said (and this is the exact quote):

"I don't see any way that the American people can take control of this country short of a... quite frankly, a bloody revolution."

Karen Hudes is putting her life on the line trying to find other means. That's why she got angry -- because she doesn't want bloodshed and justified Martial Law. She told Rick Wiles, in response:
    Off hand, I don't see any way that we Americans can take back control of our country. But that does not greatly worry me.

When faced with a difficult problem, I don't list the evident "solutions", then pick the one that sucks the least because all the other suck worse.

Keep tinkering, keep probing, keep engaging ... the solution to difficult problems, or even the extent to which one even knows what is really the problem, is seldom evident a priori, and sometimes not even a posteriori.

Life is in the journey. It is this tinkering, probing and engaging, manifest in the evolving understanding and awareness. Life is not a timed and graded academic exam with a solution sheet and a diploma for one's wall at the end.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (18th October 2013), Calz (17th October 2013), Christine (17th October 2013), Curt (17th October 2013), Heart-2-Heart (17th October 2013), KiwiElf (17th October 2013), Limor Wolf (17th October 2013), Mike (18th October 2013), Nickolai (17th October 2013), Operator (17th October 2013), Peace&Love (17th October 2013), RunningDeer (17th October 2013), spiritwind (17th October 2013), T Smith (19th October 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

As one guru has stated in the past, perhaps we need to get rid of our "wishbones" and get a "backbone".

6. Link to Post #24
    Great Britain Avalon Member Kiforall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,698 times in 526 posts

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I agree 100%. An apocalyptic End-Times-Believer Christian can be a very dangerous influence. Their agenda is very different from that of most others who are doing everything they can to AVOID cataclysm or catastrophe.

End-Timers are kind of looking forward to it, saying: "Bring it on, because in the end God will fix everything."

If God was going to fix everything, he'd have done it already. We can't count on him showing up.

There have been more than plenty of incidents in world history where it would have been great if God had shown up. But he never has done so far. That's a pretty poor track track record for us to depend on.

The whole idea is that we have to fix it ourselves
    . It's all about responsibility, and leaving it up to God is avoiding responsibility. I suspect that Karen Hudes would 100% endorse this view.
    Agreed, however, the way Karen conducted herself didn't help her own view (and ours) IMO. When someone goes off like that often what they said is dismissed.

BUT, I would like to address what she said about the Federal Reserve. I knew it wasn't "Federal" that it was privately owned, and the owners were ripping us off, and that a certain percentage was going to Bank of London, but I didn't know that 60% was going to the Vatican. This is the kind of info that I would like to see go mainstream. But unfortunately THAT'S exactly what gets lost in all the bickering about who is or isn't going to save us.

Knowledge about the Fed Res and where all the $$$ goes is paramount. That's what needs to be discussed.
    I came across this, don't know whether it's old news for the financially aware. Lots of info mainly about CMKX Diamonds shareholders have a 3.87 Trillion USD lawsuit against the SEC and the delay in the World Global Settlements and US Dollar Refunding Project 2011.

This site has been created to enable a group of Christopher Story's friends and supporters to continue to publish material which relates to his formidable fight against greed and corruption in high places.

http://csonward.weebly.com/
    Experiencing pain and suffering is the gateway to joy and happiness.
    It's chronic pain that prevents the gateway opening.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

KiwiElf (17th October 2013), Operator (17th October 2013), Peace&Love (17th October 2013), RunningDeer (17th October 2013)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    So, yes she has a message of hope but at the same time I have my doubts about the projected solutions.
    In my view, choosing messages based on what seems hopeful is misguided.

It's about understanding and awareness, and living one's life in accordance with that understanding and awareness.
    Sure, correct again I think ... without awareness no diagnosis, without no diagnosis no cure/solution.
    I think that raised awareness already is more than half the solution.

Take as an example a bank robbery. If 2 out of 10 clients in a bank are aware that a robbery is about to
    take place and the robber knows it he will choose another bank or postpone/cancel his plans.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Christine (17th October 2013), Curt (17th October 2013), KiwiElf (17th October 2013), Peace&Love (17th October 2013), RunningDeer (17th October 2013), T Smith (19th October 2013)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by grannyfranny100 (here)
    Karen made a mistake by not listening to one of his shows in advance. The beginning said it all, he knows the truth and presents all the truth. Since when does one person know all the truth? Karen should have known better than to go on a show like this one.
    I missed this remark before. Karen didn't have to listen to one of his shows since she has been on the same show before: Tuesday May 21, 2013

11. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member heretogrow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,981 times in 498 posts

I find it creepy that someone would want to use God as a hitman to bring someone down.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heretogrow For This Post:

Operator (17th October 2013), Peace&Love (17th October 2013)

13. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

The trap of truth , once you think you know everything, your mind will close and the option of possibility and or probablity go out the window , you battle all takers thinking that there is something noble about your fight , when all along all you did was box yourself in a corner , and then cease learning , these days on open mind is soooo important , things change rapidly and on many fronts all at the same time ... Have you noticed everyone is fighting with everyone ??? Let us wish for peace on both parties involved , saalome ... they should be fighting the NWO agenda not each other ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

heretogrow (17th October 2013), Limor Wolf (17th October 2013), Operator (17th October 2013), Peace&Love (17th October 2013)

15. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

I have always said to bring in a new world order they must first collapse the old one ...it seems we are living in a kind of movie with actors and scripts ...sidbar , I guess there is no free speech , if you speak your mind in some places , your done , you can't say that, what do you think this is a free country or something ??? don't you dare release your passion , at a critical time , on the most important topic ...lol Karen tried but ole chap couldn't get what she was trying to say ... hunkerd down in his religion , it's game over , next caller ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

heretogrow (17th October 2013), Operator (17th October 2013)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Have you noticed everyone is fighting with everyone ???
    The ole "divide and conquer" ... it still works. Problem is 'they' don't have to divide us anymore ... we've divided ourselves.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

aniN (17th October 2013), Curt (17th October 2013), heretogrow (17th October 2013)

19. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

Yep. Exactly. These are the problems I have with her message as well. Seems too easy. Seems like an invitation to sit back and hope.

However well-intentioned her message may be--and I remain neutral on that point-- it's hard to see where the instruments of power, which are owned by the controllers, can be made to undo the controllers' hold on said power.

At least not in the straightforard way she is suggesting.

I could easily see where one powerful group working behind the scenes could use the courts and congress to wrest power away from a rival group.

But a group of good guys walking in the front door of these institutions like something out of a Frank Capra film, and, by good intentions and knowledge of the law alone, turning a deeply corrupt system on its head for the good of all....

I have my doubts.

Having said that, I sincerely hope I'm wrong and that this is exactly what's happening.

I'm just wary of smoking anymore 'Hope Dope', if you catch my drft.

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

I have no comment on any religious or end-times views of Rick Wiles, but what I heard him say about the ones in power now, such as stating that they are not going to let anyone else take their power away, and such as a Constitutional Convention being intolerable, sounded right on to me.

On the other hand, what I heard Karen Hudes saying, that we are winning using existing institutions such as state governments and existing mechanisms such as a Constitutional Convention, with support from some key US Senators, sounded quite wrong to me, in addition to her being quite rude about it.

Rick Wiles concluded that portion of the broadcast by saying "You know what, I don't trust her any more." I was already having my doubts about Hudes continued efforts to work within the system, and her claim that there was 170,000 tons of gold bullion in a vault in Hawaii. I heard Wiles give Hudes an opportunity to speak of her views and experience, but Hudes rudely refused to let Wiles finish a single sentence expressing Wiles views that we will not succeed working within the system.
    Thanks Paul.

You perfectly reflect the dilemma I had with the show ... although Rick Wiles is trying to get people on the show to get the
    truth on the table it appears to be his truth in his desired context. But the same can be said about Karen Hudes. It is great
    she has such a clear inside view on the problems but she only sees the solutions within her context too.

Personally I don't think that a legal system, built and controlled by the cabal, can be used to bring down that same cabal.
    Doesn't sound right to me ... Additionally, I guess we all know what emotional energy can do. I think that showing her
    emotional involvement may show her vulnerability to become 'controlled' in the near future.

Last edited by Curt; 17th October 2013 at 11:40.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

Calz (17th October 2013), Christine (17th October 2013), Flash (17th October 2013), Limor Wolf (17th October 2013), Mike (18th October 2013), Operator (17th October 2013), Peace&Love (17th October 2013), T Smith (19th October 2013)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

Operator, you said, "I am a software developer and from that experience I can tell you that, yes, sometimes it's better to scrap the lot and start over from scratch."

I understand and agree as a non-software person. As an artist, I find it quite pleasurable to make the decision to trash what I am creating and start again when I deem it the right thing to do. As an artist I can chose to tear up a watercolor because my action does not interfere with others.

Too often it seems, one has to accept what is and deny one's personal vision or get very creative with outside box thinking to find a way around an obstacle, societal norm, a difficult person. In software development do you have the freedom I do as an independent artist or is there a boss that forces you to comply with their judgment about a piece of software or gives you a zillion pieces of paperwork you must fill out to justify your decision to start again?

And operator, thanks for this, "I missed this remark before. Karen didn't have to listen to one of his shows since she has been on the same show before: Tuesday May 21, 2013." Frankly, I don't have the stomach to listen to this one when many other interviews exist with her where she is permitted to build her case of tracking the money, revealing the evil doers, discussing the Congressional and international allies she has made, crediting other whistleblowers and their findings, her lawsuits, etc. Now that is a sad admission on my part that I won't listen to her earlier interview. I believe in consensus building so I "should" listen to it with the intent to find common ground with others participating in this thread.

Operator, I don't agree with, "The ole "divide and conquer" ... it still works. Problem is 'they' don't have to divide us anymore ... we've divided ourselves." If we were to accept a bee hive or borg mind set we would be giving TPTB what they want mindless, passive slaves. We wouldn't have differing viewpoints. Our differing viewpoints are our strength as long as we remain civil with each other as is true here. This is a civil discourse, an exchange of ideas. It can lead to consensus building with an outcome greater than the sum of our respective ideas.

I sure think the art of consensus building was an excellent idea when Congress was invented but it can be corrupted and has been by control freaks and greed. That's because we stopped paying attention and allowed this to happen. It is like checking out your attic after ignoring it for years. The creepy crawlers, mice and spiders have taken over. Do you burn down the attic in anarchical style and lose your entire home or get a broom and start cleaning it up. Cleaning it up may lead to some disputes about stuff to keep and stuff to trash but eventually the space can be saved and made useful again. Or it can become something better than it was - a master suite, playroom or media space. Congress can be better than it is now.

Think about the recent government shutdown. Consensus building was not working and polls showed that 70% want to just dump the current members and elect a new bunch. Boehner couldn't even keep newbie Cruz on a leash. Cruz was operating purely from a win/ lose approach as a minion for the Koch Brothers and their corporate Fascist agenda. He proved to be such a thorn in the side of any consensus building that his local Houston newspaper wrote a long piece apologizing for their previous endorsement of him for Senator. He proved to be an embarrassment to his party, our government, the people and the international community. He was incapable of the civil discourse we have in our modest forum thread.

We have choices about Congress. We can encourage his local community to recall him because his good ideas clash with his bombastic approach. We can vote out many Congress members in 2014 and vote in more newbies that we investigate more carefully. We can test the quality of our local representatives by emailing them on issues we have carefully researched and follow up with how they voted. We can throw away the institution of Congress as just one more disposal object in our disposal culture without consensus on the consequences. Or we can ignore the challenge and docilely wait for God to correct everything without getting off our dumb asses and participating in our co-creation with the God force.

Honestly think about what you did the past two weeks of the government shut down? Did you attempt to participate by researching any issues, contact your representatives with well researched info from sources not spoon fed to them, did you participate in any way at all? Did you give up in despair and pray to Jesus to give me, give me what I want and not what I deserve for my intellectual laziness, did you hide in TV programs engineered to keep you passive?

There are folks on the planet that believe previous civilizations destroyed themselves and we are well on the same pathway. That ET are watching carefully because this is the last time that this experiment will be repeated. I have my days that I feel we have been a waste of time and effort and am so disgusted that I understand why the universe may be better off to give up on us. It seems unlikely we will make it over the hump and be all we can be.
    Last edited by grannyfranny100; 17th October 2013 at 14:49.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

Corncrake (17th October 2013), Mike (18th October 2013), Operator (17th October 2013), Peace&Love (17th October 2013)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Thank you grannyfranny100 for your follow up contribution to this thread.

And operator, thanks for this, "I missed this remark before. Karen didn't have to listen to one of his shows since she has been on the same show before: Tuesday May 21, 2013." Frankly, I don't have the stomach to listen to this one when many other interviews exist with her where she is permitted to build her case of tracking the money, revealing the evil doers, discussing the Congressional and international allies she has made, crediting other whistleblowers and their findings, her lawsuits, etc. Now that is a sad admission on my part that I won't listen to her earlier interview. I believe in consensus building so I "should" listen to it with the intent to find common ground with others participating in this thread.
    I provided the link only to indicate she wasn't a new but 'returning' guest. I may have listened to that show, I can't even remember.
    And yes you're right it sometimes no longer is pleasant to listen even to your favorite speakers because the message is repeated over
    and over again so often that you get the feeling of being programmed. Or 'We know the drill by now'.

Operator, I don't agree with, "The ole "divide and conquer" ... it still works. Problem is 'they' don't have to divide us anymore ... we've divided ourselves." If we were to accept a bee hive or borg mind set we would be giving TPTB what they want mindless, passive slaves. We wouldn't have differing viewpoints. Our differing viewpoints are our strength as long as we remain civil with each other as is true here. This is a civil discourse, an exchange of ideas. It can lead to consensus building with an outcome greater than the sum of our respective ideas.
    Ok, I see what you mean, you got a point. But I think it is the extreme other end of the scale. I think I've probably mentioned before in another post
    that I'm a proponent of diversity. Failing to diversify will also be fatal for future development.

I think that a major example e.g. is the 9/11 truth movement. As long as people keep fighting over what really happened it won't get solved.
    The common ground, and in my opinion most important issue, is that the official story stinks and that authorities (worldwide!) are lying.

In my professional life I don't have 'competition' . For me it is just another opportunity, I work for them!
    I wouldn't be able to handle all customers in my market, let them do it. All technical stuff they can't handle ends up
    with me as a back-office job for them. My name is not stamped on all products but so what? When I drive around on
    this island (and even beyond) I pass along a lot of companies that have products that I worked on. It (silently)
    satisfies me that I was able to help so many people/companies.

So yes, I am a believer in building consensus too ... But for big consensus you need a big number of people that
    are able to put aside ego. But without ego you will dissolve in the masses and bee hive like structures are then
    the looming result. So isn't that exactly the challenging playground we're on today?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Corncrake (17th October 2013), grannyfranny100 (17th October 2013)

25. Link to Post #34
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 times in 236 posts

What a nice thing to see the thread growing with many opinions and thoughts. This subject is very important because of her being a very high level figure and her wealth of exp. and knowledge. The interviewer is not aware of the material exposed so far by the various interviews on the youtube so he doesn't really understand the place of thought she is coming from. It is not his fault, he will get there one day.
    Regarding the ' you just sit back while we take care of things for you ' i don't think she really meant to aim to that direction, it was more like some people that are in the right position and knowledge are acting in the name of humanity and do turn things in the other direction. That is, Out of their own good will and irrelevant to the overall picture of where do we stand, rather in their own area of expertise and wisdom. I think she wanted to say that we are not helpless, so no need to lose hope.

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peace&Love (here)
    Regarding the ' you just sit back while we take care of things for you ' i don't think she really meant to aim to that direction, it was more like some people that are in the right position and knowledge are acting in the name of humanity and do turn things in the other direction. That is, Out of their own good will and irrelevant to the overall picture of where do we stand, rather in their own area of expertise and wisdom. I think she wanted to say that we are not helpless, so no need to lose hope.
    Agreed, I also do not think she aimed to get people in a passive mode. After all she's trying to get on mainstream media and wants
    to inform as much people as possible. However, the effect on especially the unaware mainstream media viewers might be that they
    get the impression that it's all been taken care of. People, especially specialists, can be so focused sometimes that they forget about
    the side effects they are causing too.

B.t.w. it could very well be that she's not looking for fame but she's making as much waves as possible to get public so she doesn't
    'disappear in the night' or get 'suicided' all of a sudden. I think she comes across as honest, doing what she feels is right IMHO.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Corncrake (17th October 2013), Peace&Love (17th October 2013)

28. Link to Post #36
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 times in 236 posts

ditto on that my friend! same here

29. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

Wow, new Karen Hudes interview on Veritas. http://www.veritasradio.com/guests/2...017-khudes.php
    Two hours for members with great upbeat, happy music between the first and second hours.
    Mel lets her roll explaining all the complex interrelationships. Lots of stuff that is hard to wrap your head around if you are not an attorney and economist.
    It's her best interview yet. Lots of info that TPTB don't want us to know.
    Enjoy

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

Corncrake (18th October 2013), Limor Wolf (18th October 2013), Operator (18th October 2013), Peace&Love (18th October 2013), T Smith (19th October 2013)

31. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

Here is Karen Hudes' response to the following article which ties in with her comments on gold in the previous interviews (the links are well worth looking at too particularly Lars Shall):

Gold Resurrection from Financial Disaster

http://news.goldseek.com/GoldenJacka...ent-1086845564

There is a Plan B: to restore the world's gold to the world's people. http://www.naaij.org/2013/10/1...

This plan has been public information since Lars Schall
    published this article: http://www.larsschall.com/2013...

I placed Plan B before the Bretton Woods institutions'
    Annual Meeting on October 13, 2013, although Dr. Jim Kim on behalf of the now
    totally discredited Federal Reserve tried unsuccessfully to lock me out. Prior to that, I placed Plan B before the New
    York missions to the United Nations. https://s3.amazonaws.com/khude... Plan B is now before the United States of
    America, including the Council of Governors established pursuant to Executive Order 13528 http://www.nga.org/cms/CoG, the County
    Executives of America, the Sheriffs, and the citizens of the United States. The US Congress has failed to carry out its
    constitutional obligation to convene a Constitutional Convention under Article
    V of the US Constitution. http://foa5c.org/file.php/1/Am... Plan B is now in effect.

•Reply•Share ›
    Julian Crabb KarenHudes • 18 minutes ago
    Does Plan B have any thing to do with NESARA Karen ?

http://www.wethepeopleforpeace...
    •Reply•Share ›
    KarenHudes Julian Crabb • 4 minutes ago
    Not a whit NESARA was brought to you by the same culprits that are misinforming the world and dominating the mainstream media. Why do you think it has been so difficult for me to get any publicity and NESARA dominates the airwaves?

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

grannyfranny100 (18th October 2013), Operator (18th October 2013), Peace&Love (18th October 2013)

33. Link to Post #39
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Are you an anarchist? Do you love chaos? Have you ever lived in survival mode? Do you not value anything in your current life that you would want to save or protect? Who is going to collect the garbage of the "whole kit & caboodle."
    Anarchy is not chaos but it seems they fooled you well and good. Who would collect the garbage? The same people that collect it now but instead of fining you $200 for not having a lid on your garbage they will just pick it up and throw it out, maybe give you a suggestion to get a lid.

34. Link to Post #40
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    I have always said to bring in a new world order they must first collapse the old one ...it seems we are living in a kind of movie with actors and scripts ...sidbar , I guess there is no free speech , if you speak your mind in some places , your done , you can't say that, what do you think this is a free country or something ??? don't you dare release your passion , at a critical time , on the most important topic ...lol Karen tried but ole chap couldn't get what she was trying to say ... hunkerd down in his religion , it's game over , next caller ...
    Why do they have to collapse the New World Order to create one. They already have it. They control our money, our food, our health, our education. The "freest country" in the world has more people in prison than any other country. Do you think its only the NWO when we all know we are slaves? We are in it and I don't think we are getting out of it, we are too far gone, too many people believe the bull****, the "social contract".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast