+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Former Navy Seal Ben Smith's Warning to America! and Oath Keepers at World War II Memorial .

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Lightbulb Former Navy Seal Ben Smith's Warning to America! and Oath Keepers at World War II Memorial .

Looks like Americans are finally getting off the couch, they have taken enough insolence from their politicos. Now vote them all out at the elections.

Proud to be an Oath Keeper!

Peace!
    Perceive beyond the box!

" A warm handshake and a smile will lift more people than any elevator in the world. " - L. Hamel

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Arc (16th October 2013), avid (17th October 2013), Bill Ryan (16th October 2013), Calz (17th October 2013), ceetee9 (16th October 2013), christian (16th October 2013), conk (16th October 2013), cursichella1 (17th October 2013), eva08 (17th October 2013), gaiagirl (16th October 2013), GCS1103 (16th October 2013), ghostrider (16th October 2013), Ivanhoe (16th October 2013), JohnJ (17th October 2013), kersley (16th October 2013), Kimberley (20th October 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (16th October 2013), LivioRazlo (16th October 2013), Magneticman (17th October 2013), MorningSong (16th October 2013), Peace&Love (16th October 2013), PHARAOH (20th October 2013), ROMANWKT (16th October 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (17th October 2013), RunningDeer (16th October 2013), Woody (16th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Former Navy Seal Ben Smith's Warning to America! and Oath Keepers at World War II Memorial .

I would say the government is using the entire U.S. population as pawns for their agenda of a one world government ... democrats vs republicans, citizens vs illegal aliens , rich vs poor , whites vs blacks , unemployed vs corporations , divide and conquer ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

CD7 (17th October 2013), ceetee9 (16th October 2013), Conchis (16th October 2013), cursichella1 (17th October 2013), GCS1103 (16th October 2013), InTheBackground (19th October 2013), Magneticman (17th October 2013), Mike Gorman (17th October 2013), PHARAOH (20th October 2013), ROMANWKT (16th October 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (17th October 2013), RunningDeer (16th October 2013), SilentFeathers (16th October 2013), spiritguide (16th October 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Default Re: Former Navy Seal Ben Smith's Warning to America! and Oath Keepers at World War II Memorial .

Oh...I see. So now they realize that they've been used as pawns.

Tell me, when was the last time the US military forces weren't used as pawns?

With all due respect, these folks can lie to themselves pretending that they have nobly sacrificed their lives for their country, but ultimately all they've done was to blindly obey orders that ended up killing millions of people so another small group of people could become richer than they already were; All disguised as honored, respectful and heroic patriotism.

What's so heroic about killing people in wars that were never about protecting their country in the first place? As far as I know, these folks have done much more damage to the world than good; much more. There's nothing heroic about that. Absolutely nothing.

When was the last time the US got involved in a legitimate armed conflict; a legitimate measure to protect the security of its citizens? World War II, maybe?

Someone should shake these veterans awake, so they can realize that they've always been used as pawns, as mercenaries, payed with a ridiculously nationalistic fake sense of proud and heroism instead of money.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 16th October 2013 at 20:30.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (16th October 2013), Ammit (17th October 2013), Bill Ryan (19th October 2013), fifi (19th October 2013), gripreaper (18th October 2013), Limor Wolf (19th October 2013), PHARAOH (20th October 2013), Reinhard (20th October 2013), robinr1 (16th October 2013), ROMANWKT (16th October 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (17th October 2013), sandy (17th October 2013), schneider (19th October 2013), Soul Safari (17th October 2013), spiritguide (16th October 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Koch bros, Karl Rove Cheney, use color, class and ignorance to divide, and the remnant politicians of those gory days, are still in office.

It's called the ole Willie Lynch and they named a town for him named Lynchburg in VA.
    Vote them out is right.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 16th October 2013 at 21:45.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th October 2013), cursichella1 (17th October 2013), ghostrider (17th October 2013), Limor Wolf (19th October 2013), ROMANWKT (16th October 2013), spiritguide (16th October 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Okay, SIT DOWN... This may come as a big shock to you...

http://www.infowars.com/the-west-is-...-human-beings/

The West Is Being Run By Corrupt, Evil Human Beings

October 16, 2013 in Economics
    by InfowarsGivesYourEmailToTheNWO

In the aftermath of some wild trading action in major markets, and continued chaos in Washington, KWN is pleased to release the second portion of an interview with one of the savviest and most well-connected hedge fund managers in the world. He stated that “the West is now in the process of destroying itself.” He also warned that “The West is being run by corrupt, evil human beings, and we are now in the final stages of what will be seen in the fullness of time as a catastrophic end game.” Kaye, who 25 years ago worked for Goldman Sachs in mergers and acquisitions, had this to say in his fascinating interview.

Kaye: “You and I have talked in the past about how this suppression scheme in gold and silver is prosecuted. One of the footprints we have always looked at is the raiding of the gold ETFs — the biggest and most important ETF which is GLD. It’s been quiet for a while after the initial flurry in the April – June time period.

We track the movements of gold as a firm on a daily basis, and on the 10th of October an astounding 174,000 of gold was taken out of the ETF GLD. So, for the year, GLD has lost an astounding 34% of their gold inventory. This is amazing. That’s almost 15 million ounces of gold which has been looted for the entire year….

“This leaves GLD with just 28 million ounces of total gold, and a very large short interest. So people who own GLD need to understand that it is highly probable that, unlike what the prospectus says, the gold in GLD is not fully backing the paper certificates that investors own.
    By that I mean that there is a considerable short interest, which would be the bullion banks, and it’s basically their I.O.U. representing the balance for the gold which has already been looted from London. This gold has been transited to Hong Kong, or Shanghai, or other points in the Far-East. This is something that people need to understand because it’s getting no mainstream media attention.

But when it comes to the ETF GLD, you need about $13 million worth, or 100,000 shares, if you want to redeem the shares for physical gold. We have a number of our sources who have told us directly that JP Morgan and some of the other bullion banks are in fact turning down investors with 100,000 shares who have asked to redeem those shares for physical gold.

Meaning, various entities or high net worth individuals who have presented 100,000 shares or more to JP Morgan for the purposes of redeeming those shares for physical gold have already been told, or are currently being told by the banks, ‘No, we will not act on your behalf.’
    This goes right to the heart of the reason why these ETFs were set up in the first place, which is so the bullion banks could loot them when they needed the physical gold from the vault to engage in the kind of manipulative behavior that we are witnessing today.

The winners in all of this are the bullion banks themselves because they created the game. Meaning, they are the referee as well as a player in the game so they can’t lose because they fix the game. So the ordinary investor has no hope when it comes to owning an ETF such as GLD.
    People also have to remember that Eric Sprott’s physical Gold and Silver Trusts have lost very little metal to redemptions. So, while GLD has lost a staggering 34% of its gold inventory because of the looting, the Sprott Gold Trust has lost a mere 1.3% of its gold.

This is why the mainstream media is the ‘Great Deceiver.’ There is no mass exodus from physical gold as the mainstream media would have investors believe. In fact, we have been and continue to see unprecedented levels of physical gold demand that we have never seen in history.
    This is why I am telling you as a multi-decade veteran of these markets, as someone who worked at Goldman Sachs, and who served on the Board of Directors at Paine Webber, the gold and silver markets are entirely corrupted and there is absolutely no true price discovery. At some point there will be, but for now they are completely fake paper markets when it comes to determining price.

When we see all of these massive paper sell orders in thin trading, as Art Cashin was saying to KWN, this is where the most obvious footprints of corruption exist. You just don’t see 80 or 90 tons of gold dumped onto the market at odd hours. Suddenly an entity shows up and wants to sell 80 or 90 tons of gold and does it like a monkey at a zoo would probably handle the sell order. No sophisticated entity would sell in this manner. So, this manipulative selling has the Fed and the BIS written all over it because they don’t care about mark-to-market losses, and they don’t need to worry about net capital rules.

The bottom line here is that everything I have just discussed with you is evidence that the West is now in the process of destroying itself. The West is being run by corrupt, evil human beings, and we are now in the final stages of what will be seen in the fullness of time as a catastrophic end game.”

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

This afternoon, I signed up for a twelve hour NRA pistol course, and went to my town hall for the eligibility certification application.

This is beyond multi-step cooking. Don’t get me started on the wait time for the paper work. Fourteen weeks is average. But, there’s a back log because more folks have applied with the escalation of the hoopla on the east coast of US.

I’d take a bullet for my family. So from that perspective, I understand how and why veterans have the beliefs they do. I’m here at this point in the history to assist with the transition. Which means I need to take action steps every way I can. This was the final step. This took the longest to implement, over a year to act.

Like I explained in the “Here and Now” thread, I do this protection thang, that means I’ve played my part in skirting what woulda been. Kinda like when I put out my snow shovel to ward off early snowstorms.

Preventive maintenance. If ya got it, ya won’t need it.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 17th October 2013 at 23:08.

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th October 2013), Christine (19th October 2013), cursichella1 (17th October 2013), fifi (19th October 2013), genevieve (21st October 2013), InTheBackground (19th October 2013), JohnJ (17th October 2013), Limor Wolf (19th October 2013), Magneticman (17th October 2013), Reinhard (20th October 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (17th October 2013), spiritguide (16th October 2013), TargeT (17th October 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)

With all due respect, these folks can lie to themselves pretending that they have nobly sacrificed their lives for their country, but ultimately all they've done was to blindly obey orders that ended up killing millions of people so another small group of people could become richer than they already were; All disguised as honored, respectful and heroic patriotism.

What's so heroic about killing people in wars that were never about protecting their country in the first place? As far as I know, these folks have done much more damage to the world than good; much more. There's nothing heroic about that. Absolutely nothing.

When was the last time the US got involved in a legitimate armed conflict; a legitimate measure to protect the security of its citizens? World War II, maybe?

Someone should shake these veterans awake, so they can realize that they've always been used as pawns, as mercenaries, payed with a ridiculously nationalistic fake sense of proud and heroism instead of money.
    i have a son in law who was in the Navy for ten years and is SO proud of the "service" he gave to his country, that to try to get him to understand that he was nothing more than a tax-paid guard for oil shipment, PTB control, and American Empire builder, would literally destroy his sense of self worth to the point of absolute destruction.

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

Christine (19th October 2013), cursichella1 (17th October 2013), fourty-two (17th October 2013), InTheBackground (19th October 2013), Limor Wolf (19th October 2013), Magneticman (17th October 2013), Reinhard (20th October 2013), RMorgan (16th October 2013), sandy (17th October 2013), schneider (19th October 2013), spiritguide (17th October 2013), wolf_rt (17th October 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by Paula (here)
    This afternoon, I signed up for a twelve hour NRA pistol course, and went to my town hall for the eligibility certification application, which includes fingerprinting. I’m reading the information and they want three separate checks, no cash, $70+$50+16.50....for a 60 Day Temporary State Pistol Permit. (did you catch the ‘temporary’) What a racket! Something about application and processing fees.

This is beyond multi-step cooking. Don’t get me started on the wait time for the paper work. Fourteen weeks is average. But, there’s a back log because more folks have applied with the escalation of the hoopla on the east coast of US.

I’d take a bullet for my family. So from that perspective, I understand how and why veterans have the beliefs they do. I’m here at this point in the history to assist with the transition. Which means I need to take action steps every way I can. This was the final step. This took the longest to implement, over a year to act.

Like I explained in the “Here and Now” thread, I do this protection thang, that means I’ve played my part in skirting what woulda been. Kinda like when I put out my snow shovel to ward off early snowstorms.

Preventive maintenance. If ya got it, ya won’t need it.

Way to go Paula.

Practice and train as much as you can. Professional training is extremely valuable.

Some ladies do not have sufficient hand strength to work the slide on small semi-automatic pistols. So if you are in the market to purchase one, make sure that is not an issue.

I always recommend revolvers instead of semi-automatic pistols for those who are not going to practice and train very much. Both Smith&Wesson and Ruger make high quality 5 and 6 shot revolvers.

If you get a concealed carry permit, consider the size and weight of a handgun will dictate how often it is carried. If it is uncomfortable to carry the handgun will often be left at home.

After completing the NRA training please check out the excellent scenario training videos here.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 17th October 2013 at 05:38.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

cursichella1 (17th October 2013), Limor Wolf (19th October 2013), RunningDeer (17th October 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Hey Paula , when I was in the service , the women were and are better shots than men, they have no bad habits ... they do as taught, breath , relax , aim , squeeze , slow steady pressure to the rear and let the round surprise you ... the men all shot high and to the right, jerking the trigger and holding their breath ...the women would qualify and sit while the men kept shooting trying to do what the women did in three shots ... lol it was an all day affair ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

cursichella1 (17th October 2013), RunningDeer (17th October 2013), spiritguide (17th October 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by rmauersr (here)
    Way to go Paula.

If you get a concealed carry permit, consider the size and weight of a handgun will dictate how often it is carried. If it is uncomfortable to carry the handgun will often be left at home.

After completing the NRA training please check out the excellent scenario training videos here.
    Great advice, RMauerSr and thanks for the link. Now that I’ve read up some more, I’m going for the concealed carry permit as well. It’s mainly for peace of mind at home in case the crazed marauds do some mid-night shopping.

The video of Walmart of empty shelves and the long line of shopping carts left by desperate folks was the wake up call I needed. Once again, the government’s beta test moved more of us 'at the ready'.

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Hey Paula , when I was in the service , the women were and are better shots than men, they have no bad habits ... they do as taught, breath , relax , aim , squeeze , slow steady pressure to the rear and let the round surprise you ... the men all shot high and to the right, jerking the trigger and holding their breath ...the women would qualify and sit while the men kept shooting trying to do what the women did in three shots ... lol it was an all day affair ...
    Hi GhostRider,

As part of my packet, I got a great book and read this morning about the techniques you mentioned. Time to cut down on caffeine if I’m to join the “Three Shot Women Gang”. I filled out my application and signed on the dotted line, only to discover that need a notary public. Grrrrr.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 17th October 2013 at 18:17.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

InTheBackground (19th October 2013), Limor Wolf (19th October 2013)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

RMorgan,

As with everything and everyone, it all comes down to the energy of intent.

It makes me very uncomfortable that you paint all military men and women with such a broad brushstroke of blame. There are a LOT of good people in the US military forces. Honorable to a fault, good of heart. The dishonor falls to those far above knowingly carrying out the orders of the PTSoonAreNotToBe. If they are not awake, how can they be faulted for not realizing the truth when the lies surround them on all fronts at all times? There is no dishonor in naivete. It is not ignoble to accept the words of your authority figure, institutions, and organizations at face value, especially when it is taught to us from the very earliest days of our lives. But make no mistake, little by little these good people are also waking up. It didn't happen for you overnight, I am sure. Unfortunately I fear they will be fast-tracking their awakening by necessity, and yes, it will be quite a shock.

But a large number of them take honor very seriously, and when the mists of illusion dissipate even more, they will not take the lies they have been fed lightly. Their good hearts and souls should not be underestimated.

Hope this made sense, I am reading from my mobile. Small screens, meh.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to InTheBackground For This Post:

Christine (19th October 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (20th October 2013), Limor Wolf (19th October 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (19th October 2013), RunningDeer (19th October 2013)

22. Link to Post #12
    Tip of the neuron's tendril watching the sparks fly...
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,215 times in 421 posts

Raf, why hate on the pawns? All of what you state is true but at least some of them are waking up and I must give them credit for actually trying to do something. Most of us, even on Avalon, do more thinking than actual doing... Discussions are great for opening perspectives but it is always the last step of organization and implementation of strategies to invoke change that are overlooked and absent.

I'm guilty of this myself. I've been doing a lot of thinking about how I can do more but it is easy feel a sense of loss. One person against a legion of well organized, well funded organizations that are hell bent on keeping things just the way they are. It has been proven time and time again that one man or woman CAN influence the minds of the world. We all must each ask ourselves: How can each of us DO more to invoke positive change?
    (Insert signature here)

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

Christine (19th October 2013), InTheBackground (20th October 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (20th October 2013), Limor Wolf (19th October 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (19th October 2013), RunningDeer (19th October 2013)

24. Link to Post #13
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Quote Posted by Octavusprime (here)

Raf, why hate on the pawns? All of what you state is true but at least some of them are waking up and I must give them credit for actually trying to do something. Most of us, even on Avalon, do more thinking than actual doing... Discussions are great for opening perspectives but it is always the last step of organization and implementation of strategies to invoke change that are overlooked and absent.

I'm guilty of this myself. I've been doing a lot of thinking about how I can do more but it is easy feel a sense of loss. One person against a legion of well organized, well funded organizations that are hell bent on keeping things just the way they are. It has been proven time and time again that one man or woman CAN influence the minds of the world. We all must each ask ourselves: How can each of us DO more to invoke positive change?
    Hey brother,

Man, I don't hate anyone...Really.

I'm just tired of seeing North-Americans trapped by subverted patriotism.

Veterans are not heroes. They are not Captain America. Liking or not, most of these guys are simply murderers, independently if they just obey orders or not.

Treating veterans like they were sacred heroes is the same as supporting the system and TPTB, after all, the world wouldn't be such a mess without the "help" of the US military forces.

I'm sure most of them are good guys, but well, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Neither obedience, naivety or ignorance can exempt people from the responsibilities of their own actions.

Raf.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Octavusprime (20th October 2013)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by Octavusprime (here)

Hey brother,

Man, I don't hate anyone...Really.

I'm just tired of seeing North-Americans trapped by subverted patriotism.

Veterans are not heroes. They are not Captain America. Liking or not, most of these guys are simply murderers, independently if they just obey orders or not.

Treating veterans like they were sacred heroes is the same as supporting the system and TPTB, after all, the world wouldn't be such a mess without the "help" of the US military forces.

I'm sure most of them are good guys, but well, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Neither obedience, naivety or ignorance can exempt people from the responsibilities of their own actions.

Raf.
    Kill one person, it is usually murder.

Kill thousands, it is usually foreign policy.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

RMorgan (20th October 2013), SilentFeathers (20th October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread