+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Something on the moon ?

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

Default Re: Secureteam10 has posted a followup video on the objects behind the moon

Quote Posted by woodshreder (here)
    I totally understand I too would not want to debate this with him either.I guess my thoughts are we have heard from so many whistleblowers who's claims have not come to be I just get the feeling this community will become complacent, not intersted in hearing anymore insider info and we'll be caught with our pants down so to speak.
    I agree that that Mr Nortons testimony has some issues with being credible,I'm just off the opinion if I was a whistleblower I would want my information to seem slightly skewed and misleading just to protect my ass. Is this the case with this whistleblower,has the wolf cried one too many times. I'myself am not sure,I do however think that there will come a time when a whistleblower who seems totally off his rocker will actually be the one who is screaming from the mountaintops and no one will listen.
    Peace always peace
    A two edges sword:

On one hand, we may miss a real whistleblower
    on the other hand, we may be encouraging lies from jerks by paying attention

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

KiwiElf (30th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Secureteam10 has posted a followup video on the objects behind the moon

I guess it would be a difficult thing being a whistle blower. Do you just dribble out info secretly? If you can stay in the shadows and still get the information passed on to the masses, great! But there is the rub, anonymous whistle blowers!!! What do we believe?
    I have heard of whistle blowers who get out from behind the anonymous protections, to face the threat head on. Get the information out use your face and have no regrets. Maybe doing it that way may be safer than trying to be sneaky. Then you must live with the doubt and ridicule you may have heaped upon you.
    It truly is a double edged sword.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JohnJ For This Post:

KiwiElf (30th October 2013), sheme (30th October 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JohnJ (here)
    Quote Posted by woodshreder (here)
    Johnj ,
    I appreciate your efforts in trying to weed out disinformation. I was unaware there was any doubt cast on the validity of the whistleblowers testimony due to previous audio vocal distortions from similar sounding voices .I'm no audio engineer,but would think its possible, depending on the quality of equipment the kid is using to distort voices for his channel that any two voices ran through a lowend audio distortion system could sound identical.
    Have you considered challenging the kid about these issues you feel could be misleading his audience?
    It is not just the sound, listen to the cadence. It just really smells.
    No, I just don't have it in me. The debate would be useless. I would rather paint the washington monument hanging one handed from a helocopter.
    Maybe you could leave a comment that would at least make others want to do a bit more research? I certainly appreciate not wanting to get into a debate, but a well-placed comment can sometimes accomplish a lot more.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carriellbee For This Post:

bluestflame (27th October 2013), Elainie (28th October 2013)

7. Link to Post #44
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Default Re: Something on the moon ?

a question i have had for some time why does the moon appear to not spin , ie revolve on an axis , or is there something i am missing here ?

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    a question i have had for some time why does the moon appear to not spin , ie revolve on an axis , or is there something i am missing here ?
    because it does not spin on its axis, contrarily to all the planets and moons of other planets.

locked by gravity may be debatable in the future with new science, who knows?

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

bluestflame (27th October 2013), carriellbee (12th November 2013), conk (20th November 2013), Kristin (27th October 2013), Phoenix1304 (30th October 2013), Sunny-side-up (30th October 2013)

10. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

I love these "whistleblowers" who won't use their real name or voice, supposedly for their own protection, but then go on to explain in detail where they worked, when they worked and under what circumstances. I don't think it would be too tough to uncover his identity.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Elainie (28th October 2013), Flash (27th October 2013), Ivanhoe (30th October 2013)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Ascension what if they didn't work for who they claim but actually worked for another agency or private contractor, the dates were changed,the location of the telescope was changed ,( could be Palomar Observatory ) there would be a number of ways to spin the information as to protect not only their identity but the identity of co-workers
    I would think if they wanted to protect themselves and release highly sensitive and classified information it wouldn't be that hard.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to woodshreder For This Post:

childs hood end (30th October 2013)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

I do not think he is reading and I do not know if I believe this or not...

However for the record...The video maker wrote this in the comments to others asking about the audio...I tighten up audio all the time...

Quote It's called stop cut editing, which is used precisely to remove the silences and "um" sounds in between sentences in order to shorten the video and keep it clean and to the point. You'll notice these cuts when I speak as well. Most major video commentators use this technique. Thanks

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

childs hood end (30th October 2013)

16. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member Nyce555's Avatar
    Thanks

I had to come here because I saw this video yesterday and part two today and didn't know what to make of it. But you are right Bill. It does sound like a script someone is reading. It just seems random and then the youtube channel is a brand new channel with this as its only topic that I could find. Sounds fishy to me.

17. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

Playing devils advocate, if I were to impart important information to a wide audience and had the opportunity of knowing in advance of said opportunity I would ensure I prepared the material sufficiently, to include everything that needed relaying and in a correct sequence of events, Also to include other such necessary steps to avoid being targeted etc.

This is otherwise known as a scripted narrative. It is not suspicious, it is logical.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

childs hood end (30th October 2013), Robin (30th October 2013), sheme (30th October 2013)

19. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Quote Posted by WHOMADEGOD (here)
    Playing devils advocate, if I were to impart important information to a wide audience and had the opportunity of knowing in advance of said opportunity I would ensure I prepared the material sufficiently, to include everything that needed relaying and in a correct sequence of events, Also to include other such necessary steps to avoid being targeted etc.

This is otherwise known as a scripted narrative. It is not suspicious, it is logical.
    I agree! Though, I'll give this more attention if this guy does an interview with some other Alternative News source. Maybe someone a little more well known.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

childs hood end (30th October 2013), WHOMADEGOD (30th October 2013)

21. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    I do not think he is reading and I do not know if I believe this or not...

However for the record...The video maker wrote this in the comments to others asking about the audio...I tighten up audio all the time...

Quote It's called stop cut editing, which is used precisely to remove the silences and "um" sounds in between sentences in order to shorten the video and keep it clean and to the point. You'll notice these cuts when I speak as well. Most major video commentators use this technique. Thanks
    Yes, he's reading. Here's the giveaway:
    • When someone writes (unless they're fairly used to scriptwriting informal dialog), they tend to write "I am", "it is" and "they are" (etc).
    • When talking, people say "I'm", "it's" and "they're".

Bearing that in mind, it's worth listening to the narrator again.

He's reading from something that's been written -- but is pretending, like an inexperienced dialog scriptwriter, to be talking live. And someone openly reading a paper wouldn't try to pretend.

Example: at 8:20 in the Part 2 video.
    "...they are either working for the government, or controlled by same."

Another, at 9:07:
    "...knowledge of the alien slash UFO phenomenon."

Another, at 15:45: (there are many more!)
    "We were able to discern these were not natural objects and had obtained extremely close-up images of said objects"

(In a purported phone interview.)

Ever heard anyone actually talk like that on the phone?

And more and more about his 'scientific' credentials: he talks about there being special imaging equipment that can look at Jupiter "as if you were standing ten meters above its gaseous surface" (16:14).

Jeez! What a dumb, impossible thing for any scientist to say. An atmosphere does NOT HAVE a 'surface' or any kind of definitive boundary of any kind. It's like saying "ten meters above Earth's atmosphere". It's meaningless idiotic nonsense.

My personal conclusion: I very strongly suspect (seeing that Part 2 was really all about the congratulation of Secureteam 10 and how nasty all the skeptics and critics were, and also that Tyler from Secureteam 10 was OBVIOUSLY reading his part of the phone interview: come on, guys -- listen, as a comparison, to myself and/or Kerry in ANYTHING we ever did, where we never read a thing, even the date!) -- that this is a knowing SecureTeam 10 scam.

It's BS from beginning to end. This is a fact. Anyone can quote me personally on that, anywhere on the net.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th October 2013 at 17:36.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (30th October 2013), Atlas (22nd November 2014), Calz (30th October 2013), carriellbee (12th November 2013), childs hood end (30th October 2013), conk (30th October 2013), fourty-two (30th October 2013), Isserley (30th October 2013), Ivanhoe (30th October 2013), JohnJ (30th October 2013), mactiegre (31st October 2013), mountain_jim (30th October 2013), Phoenix1304 (31st October 2013), Shezbeth (30th October 2013)

23. Link to Post #53
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

https://youtube.com/watch?v=2Oz5kkSxJ_U

Here is an interesting capture -I can see something on the edge of crescent moon first near the top and then nearer the bottom third?

24. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Greets All

I dropped by a few days ago to see if it this was being discussed. I found it on the "Up At The Ranch' thread, no discussion, things do tend to get lost quickly on enormous threads. The reason I looked there is because it came in my email from ECETI entitled 'They're Here'. It seems this vid is endorsed and promoted by James Gilliland. Another ECETI mail today said this:

"For those who missed the earlier NASA insider on incomming objects here is the old link. I was told the Annunaki Mother Ships are here. They are aligned with the supreme council a very benevolent group which acts in accordance with universal law. When telepathically connecting what I am getting is they are very unhappy with what has happened on Earth, what the fallen ones have done and are now doing. This includes the archon network influences which would like to see the majority of humanity to be blunt, dead. They are behind Fukushima, the wars and other events harmful to humanity and the Earth. What comes next I do not know but I do know they are done with the tyranny and acts against humanity the Earth and universal law".

The subject is a lifelong interest so I keep listening and reading, but James has promoted people at the Ranch like George Kavassilas that do not feel 'right' to me and I just stop listening to a lot of it. I have an endless supply of the proverbial salt and do not tire of the likes of James, David Wilcock and Ben Fulford. Bring it on, let's hear you, with all due respect. Then I look within.

I did the same as JohnJ and investigated the channel of Secureteam10 and my 'detector' that bleeped repeatedly during the interview, then went off the scale. The second interview had me yawning then irritated then switching it off. Had the same impression John, kids, with their digital toys, jerking us all around on a string. Why? Well, there is a way to 'monetize' Youtube, I'm not sure how, but channels frequently visited can make considerable amounts of money I understand, maybe advertising. I'm never likely to be so IT/web savvy as the 20 somethings that are spawning rapidly all over the web becoming dot.com millionaires by understanding it a whole lot better than I. There tons of money to be made if you don't mind shafting people.

Whistleblowing is the meme of the moment, they saw the opportunity and jumped on it. If they aren't young agents on a mission to muddy the waters, they are ignorantly assisting the disinfo campaign by getting everyone to ultimately ignore 'whistleblowers'. Little sh!ts I want to smack them round the ear and tell them to get a life that doesn't require conning others and use their talents for the benefit of all. But like John, I'd rather join you on the helicopter! LOL

The obvious question to me is why would a whistleblower go to a bunch of coke-snorting kids, (sounds like anyway) instead of using established channels already provided like Avalon and Camelot? Maybe the denizens of Avalon are getting too discerning….

Kimberley, I loved the music on the Tolec vid, but sorry to say, I felt he's just jumping on the bandwagon, it doesn't make me inclined to explore what he has to say further, but I could listen to that indian flute all day. No disrespect intended. I just wish I was so sure of everything as some seem to be!

Shame really, aren't we all desperate for the Galactic Federation to come out of the darkness of space and help us get truth and justice established on this planet? Meanwhile, it's back to the old turkey, see that it is established in one's own life, maybe one day it will reach critical mass on the whole globe. I'm kind of resigned to it being all down to us. Bah.

I'm always prepared to admit I'm wrong and secureteam10 can smack me round the ear if I am. If they're really here, bags I first shuttle to the holodeck for Human History 101.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

childs hood end (30th October 2013), Shezbeth (30th October 2013)

26. Link to Post #55
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

It's BS from beginning to end. This is a fact. Anyone can quote me personally on that, anywhere on the net.

from Up At The Ranch And Beyond thread

"Annunaki Return"

Quote from James

"For those who missed the earlier NASA insider on incomming objects here is the old link. I was told the Annunaki Mother Ships are here. They are aligned with the supreme council a very benevolent group which acts in accordance with universal law. When telepathically connecting what I am getting is they are very unhappy with what has happened on Earth, what the fallen ones have done and are now doing. This includes the archon network influences which would like to see the majority of humanity to be blunt, dead. They are behind Fukushima, the wars and other events harmful to humanity and the Earth. What comes next I do not know but I do know they are done with the tyranny and acts against humanity the Earth and universal law."

BREAKING! Whistleblower EXPOSES GOV'T SHUTDOWN And FEMA - 10/20/2013 -
    UFO Coverup - ISON
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZiOcZqeebec

so who's right and who's rong ?

edit...
    den ders a vid from 2011 from SecureTeam 10 that shows the same voice as the major government player doing the same kinda stuff... looked but cant find ?

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 31st October 2013 at 01:37. Reason: fixed quote formatting

27. The Following User Says Thank You to childs hood end For This Post:

sheme (31st October 2013)

28. Link to Post #56
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

https://youtube.com/watch?v=2Oz5kkSxJ_U

I thought the date (about 8 months ago) the original speaker estimates he saw what he saw, the short moon video (repeated )above is around the same time.
    Last edited by sheme; 30th October 2013 at 23:29.

29. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Quote Posted by childs hood end (here)

from Up At The Ranch And Beyond thread

BREAKING! Whistleblower EXPOSES GOV'T SHUTDOWN And FEMA - 10/20/2013 -
    UFO Coverup - ISON
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZiOcZqeebec

so who's right and who's rong ?
    It's the same vid, so I didn't listen to it again, but I did look at Secureteam10's response to a critic in the comments. It says it all.

secureteam10 1 day ago
    For your information, we are one of the fastest growing channels in the ET related field, with an average of 2000 new valued subscribers each day, and over a million views per month and climbing. Our work is currently mentioned on the front page of Project Camelot's website, and have had 30+ videos featured in the top spot on the front pages of sites such as Above Top Secret and Disclose.tv - Next time please do your research before coming to our video to belittle us and our work. Thanks

I hadn't checked over at Camelot. Oh dear. Well, thanks to Bill they won't be getting any promotion here.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Atlas (22nd November 2014), childs hood end (30th October 2013)

31. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

OK I found it again. Check out an old video from secureteam10. This is from 2011, listen for yourself. I think BS. But make up your own mind.
    My opinion, same voices same cadence, scripted. Not believable in my opinion.
    http://youtu.be/xjoJV0GF6vY

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JohnJ For This Post:

Atlas (22nd November 2014), childs hood end (30th October 2013)

33. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

FROM PRO CAM...

If true, this is fascinating and rather chilling.

If you have any verification of this material please contact me:

kerry@prrojectcamelot.tv

My advice to this person is to become well known as that will protect him better than staying hidden given the state of surveillance tech out there.

http://projectcamelotportal.com/blog...ehind-the-moon

(did not do JFK any good to hide in the open... just saying)
    Last edited by childs hood end; 30th October 2013 at 23:59.

34. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JohnJ (here)
    OK I found it again. Check out an old video from secureteam10. This is from 2011, listen for yourself. I think BS. But make up your own mind.
    My opinion, same voices same cadence, scripted. Not believable in my opinion.
    http://youtu.be/xjoJV0GF6vY
    Sounds like its red from a script without the stop cut editing...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast