+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1 3 13 42 LastLast

Thread: Is the white light after we die a trap?

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

Default Re: Is the white light after we die a trap?

Yo take 1 girl and call 10 men to judge how she looks.
    To one she is brigh, other she is dark, for some maybe fat and for some very thinny. While in actuality she is simply a girl.
    Same goes here.
    There is light, for some is bad, for some is good, for some is dim and for some have prismatic colors.
    That are all perpectives, and while new age terminology teaches people that perspective can change actuality is quite a nonsensical story.
    The only thing you can actually change is perspective, no more or less.
    It is like music from CD and stereo.. CD is recorded on certain volume level, yet you have power to make music louder on stereo... actual recording level is still the same on CD.

That light in its actuality is NOT natural manifestation, it is produced. It has purpose and does it well.
    How ever you may perceive it, it does job well... you end here again and again without grain of knowing wtf did just happened.
    All rest is philosophy and perception.
    Actual evidence is obvious.
    Last edited by DarMar; 21st October 2013 at 20:18.
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

Azt (21st October 2013), Calz (21st October 2013), Eram (21st October 2013), Hervé (21st October 2013), Kalamos (22nd October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (21st October 2013), Selene (22nd October 2013), Sunny-side-up (22nd October 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

when I call in protection for a healing I close my eyes, and watch as small lights slowly surround me until it is solid...

what are the lights, they are tiny, much smaller than the orbs seen in pictures...

when you say produced, I guess the little lights could be directed, but they were called by me...

heaven's light is different, like standing in front of a spotlight, blinding close your eyes brightness...

Spirits do sit around discussing their past life, so it isn't forgotten when crossing, but slate is cleared before someone steps back in to start the learning again...

4. Link to Post #43
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by Calz (here)
    I come here in this thread in humility ... cuz I simply don't know.

It would seem the Universe has a plan to change the story every time I learn something.

Soon as it became clear death was not to be feared and part of life ... then the stories like this of *not* following the light popped up.

Greatest comfort I had was the clearly truthful stories pouring from the NDE'rs ... and now come the stories of those are controlled by the "dark".

WTF???

Clearly forces are doing their best to make sure there is a high level of confusion in "these times".

Wish I had more to offer ... yet when many (if not most ... or all) sources of "downloaded" spiritual information regardless of source are to be questioned then all I can do is offer my own bewildered sympathy.

Whenever I get to a place I feel "I know" ... something happens.

IMHO
    Bahahaha, sorry about the laughter but you said it very well Calz, I think of it as being extremely funny actually, every time I felt pride or boasted about things in my "younger" years it was as if the universe/creator/ source dropped a massive pile of dung on me and said "ah, you again, well lets see how you handle this one then eh, maybe then you understand when its time to shut the hell up and work in silence", humility is an awesome thing and keeping things to yourself is an amazing source of strength all by its self.

And the trap thingie eh, no clue, very confusing and ah well, could be true or not, giving a rats @ss about it sucks the life straight out of me so I rather not, however it IS an intriguing subject and if I can choose I rather have the fuzzy stupid grinning angel waiting for me with a cold beer a big joint and a box of Cohiba's and a hi five then a row of lizards with a boner, jar of Vaseline and glued on long eyelashes winking seductively at me.

That was about my 0.5 cents of no contribution, unless someone thinks it made some sort of sense that is.

So I have my reservations and preferences, you can tell cant you?

Hope I didn't embarrass you here Calz, I can imagine if you want to distance yourself from me after this one, however I think we're cool

5. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)

Hope I didn't embarrass you here Calz, I can imagine if you want to distance yourself from me after this one, however I think we're cool
    When one puts out something in humility ... there is no ego at stake yes???

Yes ... quite cool ...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (21st October 2013), Azt (21st October 2013), greybeard (21st October 2013), Kalamos (22nd October 2013), Sunny-side-up (22nd October 2013)

7. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

According to Tibetan info that I received from a Rinpoche, the bright white light seen in the bardo state(death) should be avoided. Some body posted read The Tibetan Book of the Dead but just google it and you will get some info.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to schneider For This Post:

Azt (21st October 2013), Calz (21st October 2013), Kalamos (22nd October 2013), Sunny-side-up (22nd October 2013)

9. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

this book says this ...

that book says that ...

this person says this (perhaps compromised) ...

that person says that (perhaps compromised) ...

again ... in humility ... wtf is really going on here???

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (22nd October 2013), Azt (21st October 2013), DarMar (21st October 2013), Ellisa (21st October 2013), greybeard (21st October 2013), Kalamos (22nd October 2013), markpierre (22nd October 2013), Nickolai (21st October 2013), Selene (22nd October 2013), Shezbeth (21st October 2013), spiritwind (21st October 2013), Sunny-side-up (22nd October 2013), thunder24 (21st October 2013), Wind (21st October 2013)

11. Link to Post #47
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Agreed Calz. I gave the question the full extent of my creative/critical faculties, given my limited understanding of the alleged 'light' phenomena, but beyond a simple 'If/Then' assessment I find the question to be largely ego-centered. A better question IMO is why is this important/relevant?

I won't rule out my own ego in seeking to answer the question. Can one participate in a thread like this (in the immediate) and a forum (at large) without ego? Probably questions for another thread,....

12. Link to Post #48
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

One way to blaze a trail in there is to compare the accounts of abductees, contactees, NDErs, etc. and see if there are any similarities or differences...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Azt (21st October 2013), Calz (21st October 2013), Kalamos (22nd October 2013), spiritwind (21st October 2013), Sunny-side-up (22nd October 2013)

14. Link to Post #49
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

A standard question.
    Where is God in all this?

Im not of any religion but do have very strong faith.

So
    In God I trust.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Azt (21st October 2013), Billy (22nd October 2013), Calz (21st October 2013), johnf (22nd October 2013), Kalamos (22nd October 2013), markpierre (22nd October 2013), minkton (22nd October 2013), Sunny-side-up (22nd October 2013), thunder24 (21st October 2013), Wind (21st October 2013)

16. Link to Post #50
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

Caiz-- I think it's because no one knows what happens after death, except the obvious, that is we cease to be- we are no longer a functioning being because our brain has stopped working, forever and completely. Perhaps we can derive some comfort in the thought that we live in the memories of others who knew us, either personally or in our deeds. Personally I find that the notion that I have one go at life of any sort makes me treasure the life i have, and helps me to appreciate the fact that I am alive. I also personally find that I am happy to contemplate the notion that one day what is left of me will return to the stardust of which everything is made, but maybe that is a romantic fiction too.

No one knows about life after death, but neither do we know about life before birth. You could wonder where was the essential 'you' before birth? But sometimes the truth is simple. i think we are born- we live- we die!

As for the 'white light'. I think it has been recognised to be a symptom of the failing brain closing down, though not all people who have NDE actually see it.
    Last edited by Ellisa; 21st October 2013 at 21:26.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

Azt (21st October 2013), Calz (21st October 2013), johnf (22nd October 2013), Kalamos (22nd October 2013), Sunny-side-up (22nd October 2013)

18. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Thank you Amzer Zo as always ... yet if looking for answers .... comparing those groups don't necessarily offer "the answer"???

Or did I miss something???

Many questions ... hopefully there will be some answers?

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Azt (21st October 2013), Hervé (21st October 2013), Sunny-side-up (22nd October 2013)

20. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,834 times in 3,731 posts

this book says this ...

that book says that ...

>> wtf is really going on here???

You are.

Thats the thing, and you appear to have it by instinct. I have said on the forum often before, trust no-one but yourself; this is meant in its most literal and non-judgmental form.

What makes you fear? These are the prison bars.

If there is a trap, IMO, we already stepped in it and it was not an accident.

We are Houdini's in this context - we will figure this sucker out eventually.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

21. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Azt (21st October 2013), Calz (22nd October 2013), Carmody (22nd October 2013), greybeard (21st October 2013), Hervé (21st October 2013), johnf (22nd October 2013), Kalamos (22nd October 2013), MargueriteBee (10th November 2013), markpierre (22nd October 2013), panopticon (22nd October 2013), seko (22nd October 2013), Shezbeth (21st October 2013), Sunny-side-up (22nd October 2013), Wind (21st October 2013)

22. Link to Post #53
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Thank you Amzer Zo as always ... yet if looking for answers .... comparing those groups don't necessarily offer "the answer"???

Or did I miss something???

Well, yes... and that's what I forgot to write down...

... anyway, there are other sets of data to compare with as well and those are coming from the accounts from past lives and the "In Between Lives" area of one's memories...

I agree, it won't be THE answer, just an answer concerning the question of the thread suited to one's tendencies, inclinations and/or degree of awareness...

As far as I am concerned, there isn't much difference between the white light experienced by many NDErs and the "beam" experienced by abductees that pulled them into some craft once the screen memories have been done with...

Simon Parkes' experience kind of ties everything in when his "mentor" makes him experience a calm and tranquil environment when in actual reality they are aboard a craft... which makes me think that, maybe, the craft is the illusion and the calm and tranquil environment is the actual reality... never mind the clown or the policeman... glad they didn't try Jesus with him... see what I mean?
    Last edited by Hervé; 21st October 2013 at 22:30.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Azt (21st October 2013), Calz (22nd October 2013), johnf (22nd October 2013), Sunny-side-up (22nd October 2013)

24. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,340 times in 4,610 posts

Quote Posted by Azt (here)
    Just wondering if someone has an opinion on that :

Quote Some alien researchers say that not only do ET's manipulate our physical bodies in this world, but they also deceive us after we've died. Robert Morningsky warns us not to go into the white light we see when we die because it is a trap to further our enslavement and put us straight back into another body. He says to stop, look around, go out into space and find your own light. The white light is used as a reprogramming centre to install amnesia and screw up our lives because we forget our past lives from this. Susan Reed reports that reptilians erase our past life memories so our subconscious believes we have more karma to pay back than we really do. This also fits in with the Wingmakers guy James who talks about Anu creating an artificial world and luring and trapping souls into it so he can be king of the world.

White light or not .., follow the Elders advice and don't get trapped . Human dimension is but one of many surrounding us , and further you get they are going to be more complicated , not less .

There's a truth in that statement ..for people who expect to move to world with less complications after they quit here , everyone has to pass through these vast dimensions of consciousness, light, and love , formless worlds , almost everyone that is, yes it's a trap .
    Even the oldest teachings say formless dimensions are trap . Even if you are there for infinity of your perceptional existence , you will feel called back by your 'purpose' .

It says 'someone is home' , someone is there ... and it seems, once we walk out of here, the reality may take many times more complicated character so get ready ,
    study well and keep walking ..

Discard every kind of illusion you meet, test every apparition you encounter, till they are illusory apparitions, they are transitory, they belong to the 'sphere' where lights and forms of consciousness also appear .

It may be long walk or short walk depending on how lucky you are and how far you want to get .. but do not give up to the dream of simplicity , once you are free of here you are free,
    remember the Wise people of old and keep walking in their direction.. watch for signs.

Prove you are good being. There comes the justice that does not exist in this world as a matter of fact ..if you are honest and have pure heart, you pass .

If you are not, they turn you back. They don't want deceitful people who have 'aims' and ambitions , and prefs of the human category in the world of knowing .

They say there is still much to learn out there ...

I share this little piece of contemplation I've done recently when I wanted to walk out of this body and appear as we are ... I imagined actually doing so ,
    I suspect I actually did it on couple of occasions in my life earlier ( and my 'ghost' was reportedly seen by those who knew me closely ) but not this time, I don't know anyway .
    Just the perception and how it was .. in accelerated order .. I enjoyed walking free, light, translucent .. was shining with subtle inner glow but after some time,
    walking among dense human beings,
    I've turned tired and could not 'shine' enough so they'd see me well, and at the same time, they too appeared to be in mist .. could not see them very clearly ,
    they were more difficult to reach .
    After some time it was like walking in mist ..and dense structures we normally notice in this world did not have any bearing on it, there were strange long avenues and places that appeared lighter and blissful and places that felt sad ,
    but there was no one to see on the way this time ..
    because of the place I am now is in the city , and the time is not right .

That's how they say it's auspicious to leave the body close to a sacred place, mountain, temple , place which is known to be a portal, pathway to the spiritual world because there will be someone to meet you on the way .

If you are advanced enough , you don't have to go to any such place because the pathways lead through many places .. but it needs skills .

If you get lost ..and don't find a way, you will be longing for fellow beings after some time and there is strong impulse in each of us, attraction to warmths and love, or as I said earlier, a purpose .

Both good and bad people can follow their purposes after their leave one body, they jump on the next one .

Anyway , if you don't find a way , you will feel lonely and attracted to one of those loving cared for places where it feels and looks surrounded by light as well,
    that love emanates from one dimension to another .. and you may end up joining another human rebirth . Sometimes it happens by will, choice, sometimes even by accident .

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

AnnOther (22nd October 2013), Azt (21st October 2013), Calz (22nd October 2013), Flash (24th November 2013), Rocky_Shorz (23rd October 2013), Sunny-side-up (22nd October 2013)

26. Link to Post #55
    Japan Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 times in 339 posts

Just a "thank you so much" note to all for sharing all those valuable insights.

Definitely, Avalon is probably our modern version of "ancient Greek streets" where daily knowledge, wisdom and ideas is available for those who have just time to listen it.

This vision of ancient Greek streets with the big 3 (Socrates, Plato and Aristotle) lecturing their students while taking a walk...

Made me thinking of Aristotle in particular. He believed that the greatest human endeavor is the use of reason in theoretical activity.

One of his best known ideas was his conception of "The Golden Mean" — "avoid extremes," the counsel of moderation in all things.

Anyway, I do not have an answer myself what the white light is or do but the simply idea we could generate a discussion on that and exchange insights, it is a very powerful thing.

As we know, our current time-line (in this planet) is full of challenges and being here now is (on my opinion) a golden opportunity for all of us to try to make our best out of it and jump in on our collective thoughts.

Again, thank you everyone.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Azt For This Post:

Agape (21st October 2013), Calz (22nd October 2013), Hervé (21st October 2013), johnf (22nd October 2013), markpierre (22nd October 2013), Selene (22nd October 2013), Sunny-side-up (22nd October 2013), Wind (21st October 2013)

28. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

It's a trap!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Soul-harvester

Inching up on Halloween again, I see. People start to get freaked out.

Regarding astrology, which is about the fundamentals of the vibrational frequencies and patterns of the reality matrix called '3d time-space reality'....it's now 'Pluto time', the time of Scorpio, the change is on Oct 23rd. Pluto, the ruler of Hades.

What vibration does it bring us..into? This (overall world energy and thought pattern):

~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the birth chart, Pluto shows the area of life where you'll personally face the intense powers of creation and destruction. It's the doorway through which volatile compressed pockets of self, spirit and primal energy lies hidden, which are released either by our own efforts or by provocation from the outside world.

Pluto's energy will not be suppressed but its power is often feared. This can put you in a showdown between your greatest fears of being destroyed, and the pursuit of the deepest longing in your heart. The Ego holds to its defenses, but Pluto tries to urge you to let go, and surrender to become a new person.

Pluto rules Scorpio with its province being death and rebirth. There's a Sufi saying, "Die many times before you die," and Pluto's lessons hold out promise of emerging from the flames a new person. When chaotic events shake us at the foundations, it could be Pluto provoking change at the fundamental level. We might not think we exist without the ground beneath us, our sense of who we are, but if we're brave, we come to discover there is life after this kind of ego-death.

Pluto also governs power itself, including struggles between people and countries for domination, and of course, personal power. It shows up when perfectly capable people end up under the thumb of someone else's control. Facing down the control and manipulation of others, especially parents, can make us weak in the knees. But once we do this, we are changed forever.
    Last edited by Carmody; 22nd October 2013 at 03:48.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Azt (22nd October 2013), Calz (22nd October 2013), Davidallany (22nd October 2013), hohoemi (25th October 2013), markpierre (22nd October 2013), seko (22nd October 2013), sian (22nd October 2013), spiritwind (22nd October 2013), Sunny-side-up (22nd October 2013), ulli (22nd October 2013)

30. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

apparently the soul knew how to get here without man's wisdom

likewise I think it will know how to leave - despite man's wisdom

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Crazy Louie For This Post:

Azt (22nd October 2013), Billy (22nd October 2013), Calz (22nd October 2013), Eram (22nd October 2013), ginnyk (22nd October 2013), greybeard (22nd October 2013), Kalamos (22nd October 2013), markpierre (22nd October 2013), Sunny-side-up (22nd October 2013)

32. Link to Post #58
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

If everything is a symbol then LIGHT rarely has any negative association to it. However, two negative aspects of light come to mind. BTW: These are often associated with the Illuminati.

1. When light shines into your eyes it can blind or inhibit your sight.

2. You can't see who is wielding the light.
    Last edited by OMG; 23rd October 2013 at 03:50.

33. Link to Post #59
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote 1. When light shines into your eyes it can blind or inhibit your sight.

2. You can't see who is wielding the light
    Now there's something one should consider, the illuminating blinding logic of the above quote.

I agree with Calz once again on this matter.

Quote this book says this ...

that book says that ...

Only to add to that, compromised writers, write compromised books, so wtf have you, me, we, everybody actually been reading, after editing, re editing, re re editting????

Was the writer compromised, by whom and for what reason, did or didn't the writer know he/ she was being compromised, if no he/she was doing business as usual just writing, if yes, the writer and therefore the reader is steered in the direction of a desired outcome, this outcome all by itself can be one for better or worse, preaching for own parish here I know, anywho, the resulting confusion is clearly beneficial to someone, so who and why is where this ends up again, big words like Illuminati, archons and shmaliens are just not cutting it anymore imo, whether they are here and for real doesn't even matter at this point, neither do vague things as, sources, insiders, whistleblowers, this guy who knows that dude who............, all this sh!t to make oneself sound really really impressive, somewhat intimidating and important.......blahblahblah, its obvious that all of the above have become completely unsatisfactory groups and qualifications to many of us and just as many of us are not falling into that trap again ( that's at least what we tell us everytime we fell for another one), so what are we left with now?

What are we left with?

Is this as solid as it gets? I don't want to believe that for a second, not one second, if we could have figured the above one out, we sure can figure out the next one, whatever that may be, we are not that cheap you know, at least that's how I see it, and if something is out there waiting to frame us, set us up for perpetual entering this world for its own benefits, ( farm us for whatever it is they are farming us for) well, to me that means we make up a part of the food chain, just like everything else does and thinking of who else might be out there to eat the farmers in turn, is to me a source of great joy......................"there's always a bigger fish", some force dude said that once in a movie.

For all I know the word Truth is the first name of a compulsive lying demon who is laughing his/her @ss off for trillions of years boasting to everyone he/she knows he/she made up the best cosmic prank ever, of course in the end Truth too will be crying since there's always a bigger fish and this sh!t just never ends.

Sorry about that, but I still have some questions, trillions.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 22nd October 2013 at 10:24.

34. Link to Post #60
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

The problem is running before you can walk.
    It is the ego mind that is confused and will
    find fault with anything. This is what ego mind does.

Pure perception is not the same as cluttered mind.

We are beings of luminosity - pure light wisdom.
    In that there is no fear. Fear comes from the ego mind.

Pure being wants to return to pure light...bright light!
    Ego mind wants dim dark corners to complain in.
    That's how we are stuck here!

Darkness or Light is always our own choice.
    Choose wisely.

Tony
    www.buddhainthemud.com

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Azt (22nd October 2013), Calz (22nd October 2013), greybeard (22nd October 2013), Joe Akulis (22nd October 2013), minkton (22nd October 2013), Sunny-side-up (22nd October 2013), Wind (22nd October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1 3 13 42 LastLast