+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1 4 14 42 LastLast

Thread: Is the white light after we die a trap?

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

Default Re: Is the white light after we die a trap?

What ever you believe in, keep one thing in mind, if you die having an addiction, there's a very good chance that you will choose to remain earthbound just to get your fix.
    You will become what the Dalai Lama calls a "hungry ghost".
    Makes no difference if you're Hindi, Buddhist, Christian, Jewish or an atheist, you're still going to be stuck in that netherworld till you respond to the intervention that's offered to you to leave that place .... and your addictions too.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

AnnOther (22nd October 2013), Azt (22nd October 2013), Calz (22nd October 2013), Joe Akulis (22nd October 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by OMG (here)
    If everything is a symbol then LIGHT rarely has any negative association to it. However, two negative aspect of light come to mind. BTW: These are often associated with the Illuminati.

1. When light shines into your eyes it can blind or inhibit your sight.

2. You can't see who is wielding the light.
    Yes this is what I'm saying, in these times of deception and awakening we have choices!

Rabbits and deer caught in the tunnel of light (Head light beam) from a fast moving truck certainly move on! yes But if they where fully awake at the time they could have had a choice!

I'm sorry if I've upset anyone by adding a confusion/complication to the process of death but I have seen or been given the knowledge of a choice, just as here in the physical we have had such traumatic and grand scale awakenings, so it might be as we move on up and over, stay awake is all im saying.

Even at the point of passing over/moving on/death of the material self we might be facing corruption. Just don't dive in at the last moment and lose any possible evolution to the process that we as awake beings might add!

Athletes are trained to run past the finnish post not to it, run to it and you will be piped at the last moment

Someone added in a reply to this post that went something like this (Not a quote) they have died many times and while in a skidding spinning car they just gave into it! You even then have choices!. I have saved myself and friends many times in such circumstances, They looked at me and said WTF? the trick is never give into what you don't wan't to happen. I wasn't ready to get heart! I wasn't ready to die! So break down every second of any event and save the day by using the very last fraction of time (Awakeness) don't just throw it away
    Unless you wan't to that is, then that is your choice to move on k!

Quote pie'n'eal pie'n'eal

The problem is running before you can walk.
    It is the ego mind that is confused and will
    find fault with anything. This is what ego mind does.

Pure perception is not the same as cluttered mind.

We are beings of luminosity - pure light wisdom.
    In that there is no fear. Fear comes from the ego mind.

Pure being wants to return to pure light...bright light!
    Ego mind wants dim dark corners to complain in.
    That's how we are stuck here!

Darkness or Light is always our own choice.
    Choose wisely.

Tony
    As always with every Avalon post/thread; so much great knowledge from so many awake beings.
    Avalon is a Very Bright Tunnel/Beam of LIGHT!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Azt (23rd October 2013), Calz (22nd October 2013), Krist (22nd October 2013), Roisin (22nd October 2013)

5. Link to Post #63
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    What ever you believe in, keep one thing in mind, if you die having an addiction, there's a very good chance that you will choose to remain earthbound just to get your fix.
    You will become what the Dalai Lama calls a "hungry ghost".
    Makes no difference if you're Hindi, Buddhist, Christian, Jewish or an atheist, you're still going to be stuck in that netherworld till you respond to the intervention that's offered to you to leave that place .... and your addictions too.
    Ok, I'll bite, I have been addicted, have no issues what so ever with them anymore, responsible recreational use is not the same as dependency, the following example is as subjective as they could possibly come and I have NO way of backing this up besides telling you this, so anyone reading this can call this anecdotal, I really don't care, anyway, I lost more than one friend to drugs ( 9), for some reason we found each other in better times and for some reason we all ended up in this really weird place where everything just went south, I am the last man standing of this group ( very odd all by its self considering I have seen/done so much crap in my life its a miracle I am not dead, it has not been an easy ride at all since birth for me), well now, 17 years ago I checked myself into a clinic ( I already was clean, did that all by my lonesome, puking and ****ting blood, I'll spare you the other details) I checked myself in this high end clinic to do some digging and soul searching and needed some tools to do that, that's why I went, tools, that's it, no more no less, a good friend of mine checked himself into detox, same building but separated by a glass door, he was very happy to see me, but for my own safety and everyone else in the clinic it was best not to engage in contact with those, no matter how close if they had not made a decision YET to give it a real go ( detox doesn't mean all that much at all, it means stop using whatever it is you used and your detox will start all by its self, besides your presence nothing else is required for this process, detoxing you mind and thoughts is a whole other deal), anyway, I left the clinic happy and skippy and this friend got kicked out of detox, I got myself a nice place to start my life over and one day he passed my house ( walked by looking like a walking bloated corpse on medication), I didn't open the door, didn't call him, didn't need the drama at that time.

A week later I hear he hung himself from the stairs at his fathers house ( his dad found him there after a week, he was on a holiday) imagine that one eh. Ok..........now that made me feel GUILTY as hell, maybe I could have this or that to prevent it from happening, maybe I couldn't........ you see.... I tortured myself with that thought for a couple of years, crying, feeling like a total @sshole, and perhaps I am and perhaps I deserve to be judged accordingly whenever and if that time comes ( I doubt it), anyway.........I wanted a sign.. from Jacco ( the friend), begging, praying, scared ****less night after night after night and nothing happened, are you Ok man, please tell me, where the f@ck are you, and then it happened, a very very very intense dream ( or was it), I found myself in a very light place, peacefull, calm, serene and all the other sweet qualifications you can throw at that, I found myself in front of a house ( white), and for some reason I started banging on the door, or ringing the bell, whatever, I can remember, the door opened, a beautiful lady in white opened the door with a very much surprised face and asked me if she could help me, I looked passed her down the hallway and saw my friend there in the living room, feet on the table, newspaper, looking in excellent shape, better then he had ever been, he looked right baxk at me, his eyes almost popped out his now pretty face, and completely baffled he said, what are you doing here man, you are not supposed to be here, I started crying, woke up and had my complete confirmation he was OK and my guilt dropped of me like a lead weight.

So, that's good enough for me, everybody goes to a good place, no matter how bad they behaved, if an omnipotent being for some reason thought us up in all his ( presumable) wisdom, he would also have taken in serious consideration that we tiny people and little energy balls trapped in meatsuits are innocent when born, and after that just try to make the best of it with our half brains make mistakes, it would punish us for not knowing????????

No I don't care what lama, pope, priest, mullah, monkey elephant guy says anymore, I just don't, scaring people into submission no matter what denomination they are from is just WRONG, I have my own ODD experiences in life and experienced some pretty off the hook things, but again, anyone who wants me in the straight jacket of dogma isn't doing the right thing IMO.

And than the addiction part, no need to get the dictionary here, what is that? LOve addicts, workaholics, junkies, alcoholics, cookie lovers, passionate hobbyists, UFO enthousiasts, scientists, atheists, Buddhists, Catholics, Muslims all have their crutch, so are all those addicts damned then hovering around in the netherworlds? That a pretty sadistic unforgiving picture and I for one am not buying it, when we pass on, there better be a cookie on the other side as a reward, because if it is not, Source will run out of volunteers mighty fast and rob itself of the learning opportunity of an infinity ( lifetime), well unless we made that whole love thing up of course to make this sh!t somewhat bearable.

Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 22nd October 2013 at 12:59.

6. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

It's true, one book says one thing, another book says something else.

Read them both, and any others that people on Avalon recommend to you. Then tell us wtf you learned.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Azt (23rd October 2013), Calz (22nd October 2013), CD7 (22nd October 2013), Krist (22nd October 2013), Roisin (22nd October 2013)

8. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member Krist's Avatar
    Thanks

Great stories Avalon!It seems all we can be sure of is in your face now.How can anyone know anything is true or false without a firsthand experience .Most of us have been misled from the moment we open our eyes here to the moment they close.So far,seems no one can actually prove right or wrong except for what you are willing to accept and judge in any given moment. I saw a white light recently on an emergency room table while a chest tube was installed to keep my lung from collapsing .When I came back to the table told the Doctors thank you I love you I saw the light, fluorescent lights on the ceiling.I had the "thousand mile stare" of special K,my eyes were open and couldn't focus.....It's just a story from my perspective.If I put it in a book with some gold trim could it become a story of enlightenment? Maybe if I....want to believe that.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krist For This Post:

Azt (23rd October 2013), Calz (22nd October 2013), Roisin (22nd October 2013)

10. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Azt (here)

Some alien researchers say that not only do ET's manipulate our physical bodies in this world, but they also deceive us after we've died.

Robert Morningsky warns us not to go into the white light we see when we die because it is a trap to further our enslavement and put us straight back into another body. He says to stop, look around, go out into space and find your own light.

The white light is used as a reprogramming centre to install amnesia and screw up our lives because we forget our past lives from this.

Yes. The above is absolutely my view also.

For what it's worth to some readers here (and this is a side comment only that may be of interest), scientologists refer to this as 'The Between-Lives Implant', and it can be processed and erased. It seems to be very real.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd October 2013 at 14:52.

11. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (22nd October 2013), Azt (23rd October 2013), Calz (22nd October 2013), Christine (22nd October 2013), Cognitive Dissident (23rd October 2013), Czarek (22nd October 2013), Davidallany (22nd October 2013), Demeisen (15th November 2013), Flash (24th November 2013), Froddo (12th February 2014), Hazel (22nd October 2013), kanishk (22nd October 2013), Krist (22nd October 2013), lisalu (10th November 2013), Marin (26th October 2013), Noelle (23rd April 2017), Paladin14 (23rd October 2013), provolon (23rd October 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd October 2013), Shezbeth (22nd October 2013), sian (22nd October 2013), Sophocles (22nd October 2013)

12. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Krist (here)

It seems all we can be sure of is in your face now.How can anyone know anything is true or false without a firsthand experience .

There's the rub ...

What ... exactly ... is to be gleaned from firsthand experience???

How ... exactly ... would you (or anyone) react to "the voice of god" beamed into your head???

More "real" than reading a book or listening to someone else's experience to be sure ... but ...

Beaming voices is relatively low tech it would seem (... and firsthand experience?).

Controlling someone's experience after death or during a NDE.

Wow ...

Making a personal choice to channel is one thing ... you are "inviting".

This ... is not ... that.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Azt (23rd October 2013), Krist (22nd October 2013)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,820 times in 776 posts

Last edited by Kalamos; 23rd April 2014 at 06:55.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Agape (22nd October 2013), Azt (23rd October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (22nd October 2013)

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Azt (here)

Some alien researchers say that not only do ET's manipulate our physical bodies in this world, but they also deceive us after we've died.

Robert Morningsky warns us not to go into the white light we see when we die because it is a trap to further our enslavement and put us straight back into another body. He says to stop, look around, go out into space and find your own light.

The white light is used as a reprogramming centre to install amnesia and screw up our lives because we forget our past lives from this.

Yes. The above is absolutely my view also.

For what it's worth to some readers here (and this is a side comment only that may be of interest), scientologists refer to this as 'The Between-Lives Implant', and it can be processed and erased. It seems to be very real.

So very odd after many years of "new age" programming about "following the light".

I (for one) would be interested to hear more (if more appropriately placed in a scientology thread).

Could not find an image or vid ... but what came to mind was Indiana Jones throwing sand over an apparent chasm to see the walkway bridge in order to search for the holy grail ...

Another side note ... I remember reading (*sigh*) somewhere about rather than following the light going to one of Robert Monroe's labels for where he (his organization) takes people during guided OOBE experiences.

Don't think it was from the Monroe group itself ... perhaps Val Valarian's Matrix material. Cannot remember for sure.

No *firsthand experience* to offer ... simply offering something that came to mind.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Agape (22nd October 2013), Azt (23rd October 2013)

18. Link to Post #70
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,380 times in 561 posts

Bosch Hieronymus, The Ascent to the Empyrean, from the Vision of the Afterlife, 1499-1502, Palazzo Ducale, Venice.
    Last edited by skippy; 22nd October 2013 at 15:33.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Post:

Azt (23rd October 2013), Calz (22nd October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (22nd October 2013)

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

This is very hard to take serious because the dead tells no tales. I don’t see how a living being can claim to know what happens after death. We hardly know what’s happening to us as living beings and we’re faced with life on a daily bases. I’m not really concerned about anything in the afterlife until that time comes; living life to its fullest is my priority. It would be foolish of me to believe any living beings interpretation of death, especially when the source of info is basically based on opinions/ speculation.
    I’ll rather not have someone else’s ideas (on something that can’t possibly be proven by the living) get the slightest chance to mode my mind set. Death is inevitable and personal; no one has the answers for knowing how you should journey, how that journey should end, and where you’ll be going from there. Its bad enough people are being mind controlled throughout their lives…don’t let someone control your thoughts for your afterlife too. Use your own mind to interpret your surroundings. If you don’t… you’ll remain dependent on others to think for you.

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

Azt (23rd October 2013), Calz (22nd October 2013), Kalamos (22nd October 2013), Krist (22nd October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (22nd October 2013), Sebastion (22nd October 2013)

22. Link to Post #72
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

all of you have heard the saying Jesus is the light and the way...

He is standing at the doorway entering Heaven from Nirvana... Everyone in Nirvana, stayed to come back again... I won't give that credit to evil ETs

now for conspiracy theorist, that might mean to run the other direction, but after strolling around lost on earth waiting for someone to recognize you for a few years, what have you got to lose, if you are stuck here, you might as well be alive and making a difference...

of course, I've never seen a tunnel, so that might be the trap...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 22nd October 2013 at 15:19.

23. Link to Post #73
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Clear light means clarity.

www.buddhainthemud.com

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Azt (23rd October 2013), ginnyk (25th October 2013), Kalamos (22nd October 2013), skippy (22nd October 2013)

25. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)

Not always. (Also ask any moth!)

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Azt (23rd October 2013), Calz (22nd October 2013), DarMar (23rd October 2013), Froddo (12th February 2014), kanishk (22nd October 2013), peterspm (24th October 2013), Richard S. (23rd October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (22nd October 2013), Shezbeth (22nd October 2013), skippy (22nd October 2013)

27. Link to Post #75
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Hello Bill,
    This may be true...if you are a moth.

Tony
    www.buddhainthemud.com

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Azt (23rd October 2013), Shezbeth (22nd October 2013)

29. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Dr. Michael Newton's Journey of Souls should be a must read for everyone, it did change my views drastically when I was waking up years ago. In physical life we can be manipulated and controlled and our worst enemy is our own fear. In death there is nothing to be afraid in the spirit world. God is benevolent and we are being guided by higher beings of light. Any negative manipulation isn't allowed there, but unfortunately here on Earth it is human's free will has been affected by malevolent forces.

Quote 1. The Transition After Death

There are souls who have been so severely damaged they are detached from the mainstream of souls going back to a spiritual home base after death. Compared to all returning entities, the number of these abnormal souls is not large.

There are two types of displaced souls: those who do not accept the fact their physical body is dead and fight returning to the spirit world for reasons of personal anguish, and those souls who have been subverted by, or had complicity with, criminal abnormalities in a human body. The first type we call ghosts. These spirits refuse to go home after physical death and often have unpleasant influences on those of us who would like to finish out our human lives in peace. These displaced souls are sometimes falsely called demonic spirits because they are accused of invading the minds of people with harmful intent.

Those subverted by criminal abnormalities do undergo separation in the spirit world, and this happens at the time of their orientation with guides. They are not activated along the same travel routes as other souls and will go into seclusion upon reentering the spirit world. These souls don't appear to mix with other entities in the conventional manner for quite a while.

Because wrong-doing takes so many forms on Earth, spiritual instruction and the type of isolation used is varied for each soul. The nature of these variations apparently is evaluated during orientation at the end of each life. The relative time of seclusion and reindoctrination is not consistent either. For instance, I have had reports about maladjusted spirits who have returned back to Earth directly after a period of seclusion in order to expunge themselves as soon as possible by a good incarnated performance.

All souls, regardless of experience, eventually arrive at a central port in the spirit world which I call the staging area. Once past the orientation station there seems to be no further travel detours for anyone entering this space of the spirit world. Apparently, large numbers of returning souls are conveyed in a spiritual form of mass transit. Spirits are brought in, collected, and then projected out to their proper final destinations similar to a central terminal of a metropolitan airport that has the capacity to fly people out in any direction. The most outstanding characteristic of this world is a continuous feeling of a powerful mental force directing everything in uncanny harmony. People say this is a place of pure thought.

After souls arrive back into their soul groups, they are summoned to appear before a Council of Elders. While the Council is not prosecutorial, they do engage in direct examination of a soul's activities before returning them to their groups.

Group placement is determined by soul level. After physical death, a soul's journey back home ends with debarkation into the space reserved for their own colony, as long as they are not a very young soul or isolated for other reasons. The souls represented in these cluster groups are intimate old friends who have the same awareness level. Members of the same cluster group are closely united for all eternity. These tightly-knit clusters are often composed of like-minded souls with common objectives which they continually work out with each other. Usually they choose lives together as relatives and close friends during their incarnations on Earth.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Azt (23rd October 2013), Calz (22nd October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (23rd October 2013), Roisin (22nd October 2013), Vitalux (22nd October 2013)

31. Link to Post #77
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

I have noticed a few things I will share, one is, Spirits wandering the earth are grounded, my seer isn't bothered by spirits showing up at night when on the 2nd floor, so if you plan on visiting the other worlds after passing, it isn't possible...

The other is, Buddhist can travel between dimensions in a thought after death, where Christians get to heaven and don't bounce around but you can experience other worlds through the eyes of those who have been there.

back when my bro in law first passed on the operating table, I was dreaming and he was wandering in darkness, when I saw a door opening, I sent him back and his heart restarted... I put a bolder in the doorway and went inside to explore, it was the Kingdom of Islam... There was not only no 72 virgins, there was not one female trapped in the darkness... When we started the venture to the next dimension, Buddha along with hundreds of others joined to light the way to the door. They created the light we needed to see, the heavens have been merged...

the trap had to do with a special stone in Mecca...

32. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

...in ''follow the Light'' ...

The 'Light' as sensual perception , no matter the colour and intensity is but a metaphor and can be explained as physiological phenomenon :

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    It is termed the quantum physics ' collapse of the wave function ' in the moment that the observer (consciousness ) transforms the probability wave in the particle.
    Ie , sends the command to the electrons (waves ) , turn particles thus creating the reality to be experienced.
    The ' collapse of the wave function ' is therefore one who creates the physical reality perceived .
    It is important to emphasize that the ' collapse of the wave function ' only creates what is believed to be true .
    Thus , the belief is of fundamental importance in the possible realities being lived .
    This occurs both in the perception of life as after death ( death does not exist ) .
    Because after we die we come to exist in a dimension often more subtle , less dense , the creation of reality by the observer ( consciousness) occurs much faster .
    And this perceived reality is based on what is believed to be living .
    So if what you believe does not contradict the ultimate reality , it is created to be experienced . For good or for evil .
    Thus , the fear of things and situations that occur here on Earth , also occurred after ' death ' .
    If you are in fear is because you believe , if you believe you create .

Hugs .

What you see or hear or not see or don't hear, largely depends on specific functions of your brain and it's state at time when your heart switches off .
    It's vaguely similar to certain computer hardware functionality in ways because despite the overall circulatory collapse ,
    neural pathways and brain centres can remain dormant for very long time , depending on how well preserved your body is , if it suffered major damage to its organs etc ..
    and they may engage in subtle neural activity called thinking /dreaming , while isolated from most forms of external stimuli .

And then, every individual brain have unique ways of perception , longer it travels inwards , it creates 'art' , landscapes, spaces , music and all that is far beyond imagination of outward wired brain .

It finally gains the deep momentum when it grew up , matured and was freed of the sensory overload from 3D human world.

Well, at least that's how some of our friends 'scientists' prefer to see it ...

The 'Light' itself and what is referred to as ''Light of Clear Meaning'' , in Bardo Thodol and other ancient texts ,
    is a cognisant function rather than any particular sensory perception.

It's a 'light of discernment' , clarity of understanding . There are 2 varieties of that 'clear light' described as 'Son Light' and 'Mother Light' .

The 'Son Light' ( could be a 'daughter light' to remain impartial ) is the clearest state of mind you are able to generate as an individual entity ,
    starting from where you are, no matter whether you consider yourself Being of Form or Formless Spirit, both or neither ,
    the pinnacle of your clear understanding of who you are is called the 'Clear Light' of Primordial Meaning and the 'Son Light' in the specific case ,

if you happen to be a Christian it can be well understood as the 'Christ Light' for you are the Child who realised his full potential in that moment .

It's explained that this 'Son Light' needs to meet the 'Mother Light' , touch the reality of the other 'world' /side/ dimension to achieve completion and so it is.

Old Testament Jews held that 'no one can touch the throne of God and remain alive' as mortal being , at the same time,
    so they basically, logically pre-stated that either you are here .. or you are 'there' and once you are fully 'there' you can not go back , in the same form and time at least .

I guess , and I'm sorry I skip lots of my thoughts and links between them while typing but people don't like reading long stories nowadays, anyway ..

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Azt (23rd October 2013), johnf (23rd October 2013), naste.de.lumina (22nd October 2013), onawah (22nd October 2013), Rocky_Shorz (23rd October 2013), skippy (22nd October 2013), TraineeHuman (11th November 2013)

34. Link to Post #79
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

As above, so below. We create our own reality. Whatever you BELIEVE wrt to what happens when we pass over.... it WILL happen or be there.

If you believe that white like is a trap but go into it anyway, it will still be a trap.
    For others who believe that that white like leads us to paradise, that's where they will go when they enter it.
    Last edited by Roisin; 22nd October 2013 at 16:19.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Azt (23rd October 2013), Kalamos (22nd October 2013), skippy (22nd October 2013), Wind (22nd October 2013)

36. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

(last time I tried this I got sucked into somewhere I had no expectation of going ... so much for lessons learned )

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Agape (22nd October 2013), Azt (23rd October 2013), skippy (22nd October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1 4 14 42 LastLast